Bring4th
STS entities and Wealth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STS entities and Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=14031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

STS entities and Wealth - Henosis - 01-25-2017

I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

I feel any truly harvestable third density negative entity of necessity must be very wealthy.

I feel the great majority of entities, including on this forum, who may think they are STS entities are in fact not but simply possess some negatively oriented tendencies, and are for sure not harvestable into negative 4D.

In our realm money is power, and those without a great deal of money will lack the resources to fully polarize in that direction. I don't believe murderers are rapists are STS entities, but perhaps those who serve on several Boards of Directors for multinational companies are more the type. Or perhaps the entities that are directing those people.

Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Jade - 01-25-2017

Quote:Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

Nope. While monetary wealth is the obvious symbol of power, I do not think it is the only one.

Ra does say negative entities program wealth, however - it does go hand in hand. But I do not think it's required.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - APeacefulWarrior - 01-25-2017

Yeah, I'm with Jade. It's hard to know what exact traits separate a harvestable from non-harvestable negative-leaning person, but I'm sure wealth by itself is not a prerequisite. Not to mention that negativity and competence don't necessarily go hand-in-hand either, and a fair amount of competence is usually necessary to amass wealth if it's not inherited.

(And of course, it's also possible to be wealthy and still service-oriented, although it's difficult.)

BTW, I'm really not sure why you're so quick to discount murderers and rapists. Particularly if we're talking about serial killers and the like. Overt sadism and gaining power through pain would be another swift route to STS, if taken far enough.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Henosis - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 02:12 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

Nope. While monetary wealth is the obvious symbol of power, I do not think it is the only one.

Ra does say negative entities program wealth, however - it does go hand in hand. But I do not think it's required.

Upon further thought I agree with you. But I think the great majority of STS entities will have this distortion. Entities such as Rasputin are a pretty good example of not needing wealth to polarize negatively.

Thanks for the response!

(01-25-2017, 02:34 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Yeah, I'm with Jade.  It's hard to know what exact traits separate a harvestable from non-harvestable negative-leaning person, but I'm sure wealth by itself is not a prerequisite.  Not to mention that negativity and competence don't necessarily go hand-in-hand either, and a fair amount of competence is usually necessary to amass wealth if it's not inherited.  

(And of course, it's also possible to be wealthy and still service-oriented, although it's difficult.)

BTW, I'm really not sure why you're so quick to discount murderers and rapists.  Particularly if we're talking about serial killers and the like.  Overt sadism and gaining power through pain would be another swift route to STS, if taken far enough.

Hmmm. Perhaps you are right. I'm not simply discounting them but I see a key aspect of negative entities as the enslavement of others by their own free will. Murderers or rapists seem to be removing that free will from other entities entirely rather than making those entities bend to their will. I see the negative STS entity as extremely intellectual, and I don't think they necessarily murder their enemies unless absolutely necessary, as they would much rather impose their will by other means. I believe they are extremely intelligent, but see morality and compassion as foolish. That said I do believe the third density negative STS entity may do such things, but fueling that emotion there is a conscious deeper philosophy at work.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - APeacefulWarrior - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 03:15 PM)Henosis Wrote: Hmmm. Perhaps you are right. I'm not simply discounting them but I see a key aspect of negative entities is the enslavement of others by their own free will. Murderers or rapists seem to be removing that free will from other entities entirely rather than making those entities bend to their will. I see the negative STS entity as extremely intellectual, and I don't think they necessarily murder their enemies unless absolutely necessary, as they would much rather impose their will by other means. I believe they are extremely intelligent, but see morality and compassion as foolish. That said I do believe they may do such things, but there is a conscious deeper philosophy at work.

I don't think enslavement of others would be a true prerequisite for initial polarization either. Remember, STS entities go through densities just like STO, although their path is somewhat different. A newly-minted 4D STS would be, by definition, lacking wisdom and -after a fashion- existing to BE enslaved by higher-density and\or more powerful entities. They wouldn't have to be doing the enslaving themselves, nor would they necessarily need to be particularly intelligent. Just self-aware enough to be deliberately choosing an entirely self-centered path.

Of course, STS Wanderers are a different matter. The rare 5D or 6D neg Wanderer almost certainly would be a dark mastermind of some sort.

And if we're getting particularly philosophical, situations where one's free will is truly removed are very few and far between. If a mugger sticks a gun in your face and says "Your money or your life," it's still a choice. Free will doesn't mean freedom from being put into bad situations with no good options.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Jade - 01-25-2017

Money is just the blanket symbol/analogy for energy exchanges. Negative entities seek to control the flow of energy. Those energy exchanges are numerous, primary ones being social and sexual intercourse exchanges. Money can be used to buy/control these things, but I think an even more subtle/adept negative entity will seek to control these without money.

I do agree however that most will likely be wealthy. However, many entities today also create the "illusion" of wealth to give themselves more power. Many entities who we think of as extremely wealthy are often just extremely in debt.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Turtle - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Henosis Wrote: I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

I feel any truly harvestable third density negative entity of necessity must be very wealthy.

I feel the great majority of entities, including on this forum, who may think they are STS entities are in fact not but simply possess some negatively oriented tendencies, and are for sure not harvestable into negative 4D.

In our realm money is power, and those without a great deal of money will lack the resources to fully polarize in that direction. I don't believe murderers are rapists are STS entities, but perhaps those who serve on several Boards of Directors for multinational companies are more the type. Or perhaps the entities that are directing those people.

To quote Keenan Ivory Wayans from "Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood"...

"MESSAGE!" Smile

- APeacefulWarrior -

Hmmm. I do agree with the majority of things you mentioned but I still think the great majority of murderers and people doing those sorts of things are doing them for other reasons. Perhaps I'm giving the negative 3D entity too much credit but I see a harvestable entity as being intellectual and philosophically minded. Just like STO entities may follow the Law of One path, I believe the Orion philosophy is much more related to Might is Right and being the organizers of the chaos. Seeing themselves as the Creators and others requiring their wisdom (or lack thereof).

While you do mention that this is more the philosophy of perhaps a 5D entity, I believe this philosophy is handed down to 3D entities. But I do acknowledge that some entities with no philosophical views may be harvestable negative 4D, just as entities with no religious views or knowledge of the Law of One may be harvestable positive 4D.

In retrospect and upon further thought, I do now agree that entities do not need wealth to be negative 4D harvestable. I do still however believe wealth is present in the overwhelming majority of those who are.

Love and Light

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Nía - 01-26-2017

(01-25-2017, 05:17 PM)Henosis Wrote: In retrospect and upon further thought, I do now agree that entities do not need wealth to be negative 4D harvestable. I do still however believe wealth is present in the overwhelming majority of those who are.

I think the difference lies in those being consciously polarising towards STS (which you have suggested between the lines already). There will be a very high correlation in those.

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Henosis - 01-26-2017

(01-26-2017, 06:41 AM)Nía Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 05:17 PM)Henosis Wrote: In retrospect and upon further thought, I do now agree that entities do not need wealth to be negative 4D harvestable. I do still however believe wealth is present in the overwhelming majority of those who are.

I think the difference lies in those being consciously polarising towards STS (which you have suggested between the lines already). There will be a very high correlation in those.

-`ღ´-

But if they are not *consciously* polarizing, then wouldn't this imply they are not 4D harvestable?

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Infinite Unity - 01-26-2017

Ugh ugh ehhh... Idk Ras society never had money, and it was still possible for entities to graduate negatively. Not that any did. However I do think wealth/money can be a great tool for those who wish to polarize negatively

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Nía - 01-27-2017

(01-26-2017, 07:06 PM)Henosis Wrote: But if they are not *consciously* polarizing, then wouldn't this imply they are not 4D harvestable?

Not necessarily. But it would indeed be a lot more difficult to reach harvestability (especially STS) without knowing what you're doing, and how to do it most effectively. Which brings up the question: Have Goering and Himmler been polarising consciously, or unconsciously?

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Infinite Unity - 01-27-2017

Also there àre initiations on the sts path, just as there are on the sto path. There will come a time were you have to kill another self 'traditionally' seen as close to you. On the sts path, in third density. In my own opinion, and in a way ironic, is that I believe the sts individual becomes conscious early in development. I'm not saying they are aware of unity, and systems of magic. I am saying they consciously make decisions that garnish negative polarity. There mental configuration doesn't have to be super narrow and probably won't be considering the complexity of creation.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Nía - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 05:46 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Also there àre initiations on the sts path, just as there are on the sto path. There will come a time were you have to kill another self 'traditionally' seen as close to you. On the sts path, in third density.

But this only when they are on a consciously polarising path towards STS, and only in certain, say, belief systems, or schools of thought. (People that are not polarising towards the negative, but quite the opposite, might also be forced to do this - just not of their own accord, but made doing so by STS entities.) It might still be possible to reach harvestability without these types of 'initiations', without a deliberately set up path with certain stations or steps to follow.

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Nía - 01-31-2017

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Infinite Unity - 02-17-2017

(01-27-2017, 07:13 AM)Nía Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 05:46 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Also there àre initiations on the sts path, just as there are on the sto path. There will come a time were you have to kill another self 'traditionally' seen as close to you. On the sts path, in third density.

But this only when they are on a consciously polarising path towards STS, and only in certain, say, belief systems, or schools of thought. (People that are not polarising towards the negative, but quite the opposite, might also be forced to do this - just not of their own accord, but made doing so by STS entities.) It might still be possible to reach harvestability without these types of 'initiations', without a deliberately set up path with certain stations or steps to follow.

-`ღ´-

I would agree with that, and the initiation I am talking about is part of the orion magical system.

(01-26-2017, 06:41 AM)Nía Wrote:

-`ღ´-

Money is a technique when seen from outside the incarnation, for the sts individual. Its just as much apart of self discipline to them.

Well you can polarize negatively or positively without consciously realizing it. However there is an energetic threshold, as energy is information/intelligence.

There are individuals that are sts, that would not fit into the category of evil,or selfish. They are beings that believe truth can only be uncovered from within, and everything else an illusion keeping the from such realization. You wouldn't believe how many configurations of being are out there.

LSO what we know of as sts is largely focused on the Orion's configuration/belief of what is. So we are specifically seeing there doctrine or magical system. They are just a notable sts empire. I know I was negative and I wasn't apart of any empire or SMC. However I would take on jobs and etc.. For them for my own purposes.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Aion - 02-17-2017

I think Ted Bundy would be a good example of an STS entity who was very likely harvestable yet who did not have vast amounts of wealth. He was highly aware of his appearance and was incredibly manipulative, described as handsome and charismatic by many women. He used this to his advantage to lure women in while literally acting like a 'normal, good guy' before making his victims. I think that this type of control is definitely enough for harvestable type.

This is because I think the requirement of 3D is only to make the choice. It is in 4D that the choice and the ideas surrounding it are refined. I view movement beyond the choice and on the adeptship as merely getting an 'early start' on 4D work insofar as is possible in these vehicles.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Diana - 02-18-2017

I think there is a lot of distortion around money. Money can be a vehicle for power in this world. And yet it's the power/control that is the issue, not the money. Money is neutral. Money can also be used for good.

Judgments about wealth, those who are wealthy, and ingrained beliefs about money can work against us. It can block our own sense of "plenty" and "abundance" in life. For instance, saying, "If the elite have 98% of the wealth, then what's left for us?" sets up a mindset of lack. 

My advise is to let go of any emotional attachments to money. They are blocks. Money is just one thing in this world: choices.

Consider how much the following sayings might be embedded in your subconscious:

1. Money is the root of all evil.

2. I'm not materialistic. 

3. Rich people are snobs.

4. The meek shall inherit the earth.

5. You can't take it [money] with you.

I think the power elite seeking to disempower the masses encourage these thoughts about money, which works its restrictions on the consciousness of abundance and unlimited choice.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Nicholas - 02-18-2017

On valentines day my wife and I watched Fifty Shades of Grey (her choice), and the male character gave a great example of somebody turning left. A billionaire by the age of 27 years of age and a love life revolving around BDSM interests.

He was the child of a drug addicted mother and had been abused by her boyfriend. She died when he was 4 years old and was adopted by a loving and wealthy family. I was captivated by the story! It had some psychological depth to it and I would call it a grown up and realistic romance (no wonder it was a hit with the ladies!). During the week just past I discovered that the sequel was out at the cinema, and so I booked us 2 tickets to see Fifty Shades Darker, which we watched last night.
Oh my, the parallels I found in this film relating to my wife and I could send this thread into it's second page! (and I think many, many couples, in truth could say something similar)  Angel

Anyway, the point is that this is a great film to watch if you identify as STO, yet are curios as to why others identify as STS. And I think that is why some of us are intrigued, because we all have that devilish, cunning and exploitative nature within us, on some level. 

As an aside, had I seen this film before actually coming across the BDSM thread on our forum, I would have recognised my own sexually repressed parts and saved myself the embarrassment of dogmafying (my word) the LOO material in that thread.  RollEyes

______ - GentleWanderer - 02-18-2017

_____

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-26-2021

(01-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Henosis Wrote: I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

Yes wealth is part of the work for polarization, power corrupt. As an STS to better polarize my negative side I need a lot of wealth for scalability.You're right murderers etc, are not de facto STS candidate because they murder by impulse and not by choice. For an analogy, imagine that you are the C.E.O of a Big oil company and that your engineer find a good spot for you to extract some petrol that will bring you 10000 times the initial amount invested, but the government of that country doesn't want to let you do so because it'll polute the river and badly affect people living in the vicinity. Some of your advisors tells you that you can use a militia to remove people on the government country... let's say you say yes, then this is a true STS work, a simple murderer can't do that. For an STS to really have an impact he needs a bigger scale than an STO, an STO can graduate by changing someone life positively whereas an STS needs a bigger scale to make his life better. Hence the work is harder because the impact must be larger.

Most of if not all STS are highly ambitious and want to stand on the very top of the world and they are so busy doing that, that going around killing people is an inefficient use of their time.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-27-2021

To answer the original question.

Money, is not the "criteria".... "Power" is.

The power to manipulate, The power to control, The power to dominate.

The opposite is,

The power to liberate, The power of freedom, The power to share.

Your answer is not as complex as it seems.

When it comes down to "harvestability" It is about the "choice." Not the illusion of this reality.

Make a choice, and everything else will fall in place... Ponder and philosophize, then opportunities will present itself until you... make a choice.

l/l

(07-26-2021, 01:20 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:

Yes wealth is part of the work for polarization, power corrupt. As an STS to better polarize my negative side  I need a lot of wealth for scalability.You're right murderers etc, are not de facto STS candidate because they murder by impulse and not by choice. For an analogy, imagine that you are the C.E.O of a Big oil company and that your engineer find a good spot for you to extract some petrol that will bring you 10000 times the initial amount invested, but the government of that country doesn't want to let you do so because it'll polute the river and badly affect  people living in the vicinity. Some of your advisors tells you that you can use a militia to remove people on the government country... let's say you say yes, then this is a true STS work, a simple murderer can't do that. For an STS to really have an impact he needs a bigger scale than an STO, an STO can graduate by changing someone life positively whereas an STS needs a bigger scale to make  his life better. Hence the work is harder because the impact must be larger.

Most of if not all  STS are highly ambitious and want to stand on the very top of the world and they are so busy doing that, that going around killing people is an inefficient use of their time.

Quote:11.15 Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.
The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk.

An "almost" eternity of chasing one's own tail. Then as wisdom sets in, and as you become "bored" of the same game of manipulation and enslavement at higher density. You will realize that the "freedom" of creativity and freedom of a "standalone" entity... the Power of a Infinite Creator... does not come from games of backstabbing and climbing over heads.

Once you let go like a pulsar, then you will realize that it isn't that "fun" to reach a goal with bellicosity and force.

In human reference (if you ride a motorcycle.)

You don't ever fight your bike, that is how you crash... You ride "with" your steel horse through the corner. Smoother is faster.

l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 02:20 AM)J.W. Wrote: An "almost" eternity of chasing one's own tail. Then as wisdom sets in, and as you become "bored" of the same game of manipulation and enslavement at higher density. You will realize that the "freedom" of creativity and freedom of a "standalone" entity... the Power of a Infinite Creator... does not come from games of backstabbing and climbing over heads.

Once you let go like a pulsar, then you will realize that it isn't that "fun" to reach a goal with bellicosity and force.

You don't ever fight your bike, that is how you crash... You ride "with" your steel horse through the corner. Smoother is faster.

l/l
Is it not what the one you so call the "ONE CREATOR" does ? Is not according to the premise of the very same book you hold in high regard that everything must reach 8 density to forget again (eternity of chasing one's own tail) ? Is it not dumb ? Who are the so called council of 8 to impose their twisted perspective of evolution unto us ? Didn't the one you called Ra asked them "permission" to help you ? Does is not imply hierarchy ? So strength in a way.

Wasn't the earth put in quarantine by STO ? So by force, did they asked you or me ? Does our vote count when they take their decisions concerning us ? Or are they so wise that they know what is best for "us" (that looks like very word that ends with -ism) Do you really think that reincarnation is natural or is it not forced by higher stronger beings that pretend to serve the whole "creation" ? Are they not serving their twisted view of "servitude to creation " so serving themselves ?

You don't fight your bike, you control it, you manipulate it, you don't let it rides itself that usually imply crash.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-27-2021

@Desaad khaan

We can already rejoice at what you are learning to become by doing all this hard work on the left-hand path.

Such entities becomes the most positive and the most loving of all once they release their polarity in 6D.

(07-27-2021, 01:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: @Desaad khaan

We can already rejoice at what you are learning to become by doing all this hard work on the left-hand path.

Such entities becomes the most positive and the most loving of all once they release their polarity in 6D.

Right,

Also, Desaad, please do not mistaken wisdom from pity. I personally do not pity you, I admire you.

Because you chose a path (for now) that is very difficult, but will yield the most positive polarity.

As Patrick have said, we rejoice at your effort and hard work.

with l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 01:17 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 02:20 AM)J.W. Wrote: An "almost" eternity of chasing one's own tail. Then as wisdom sets in, and as you become "bored" of the same game of manipulation and enslavement at higher density. You will realize that the "freedom" of creativity and freedom of a "standalone" entity... the Power of a Infinite Creator... does not come from games of backstabbing and climbing over heads.

l/l
Is it not what the one you so call the "ONE CREATOR" does ?  Is not   according to the premise of the very same book you hold in high regard   that everything must reach 8 density to forget again (eternity of chasing one's own tail) ? Is it not dumb ? Who are the so called council of 8 to impose their twisted perspective of evolution unto us ? Didn't the one you called Ra asked them "permission" to help you ?  Does is not imply hierarchy ? So strength in a way.

Wasn't  the earth put in quarantine by  STO ? So by force, did they asked you or me ? Does our vote count when they take their decisions concerning us ? Or are they so wise that they know what is best for "us" (that looks like very word that ends with -ism) Do you really think that reincarnation is natural or is it not forced by higher stronger beings that pretend to serve the whole "creation"  ? Are they not serving their twisted view of "servitude to creation " so serving themselves ?

You don't fight your bike, you control it, you manipulate it, you don't let it rides itself that usually  imply crash.
Hi again Desaad!
I think we are playing semantics here actually. You make some valid points. And by the way, your path, it is a valid path and perfectly fine. At least you have chosen.
We, for the most part and to the best of my knowledge are seeking the positive path in this forum. We do not advocate the negative polarity or try to preach its philosophies and there are places that you can go to that will be a better fit for you perhaps. Idk. The choice is yours. Anyway...it is the Council of 9. Yes, they are of positive polarity. It is simply put as "reincarnation" for the repeating. And yes, it is a lovely thing as we can try it until we can be satisfied that we have fully expressed our level of awareness to leave 3rd density. To place fairness in the mix, you will forget upon entering 3rd density. This type of fairness exists because there is no remembering of failures as well as acheivements. Also, it is written (anything we see, do, hear and every other experience you can think of in every lifetime) in the Hall of Records or the Akasha. You build a bias toward the things you are strongly attracted to and perhaps for you it is sociopathy within your personality or the idea of power or wealth perhaps or maybe you love to study philosophies? This is a small idea of what a bias would look like. Though you will forget, there is something within that calls to you like a nagging itch, this "particular thing" is what you continually choose over many, many lifetimes building a bias.

The quaratine is put in place to keep the balance between positive and negative influences so that people like yourself that wish to polarize negative will not be bombarded by all positive influences and vice versa. That keeps it as fair as possible.

The servitude of Creation:
Well, by breathing air you serve Creation. You are Creation and you are serving your body complex, mind complex, and your spirit complex and your exhale serves the plant life that depends on your exhale. You cannot truly get around not serving Creation because when you serve yourself, you serve something and that something is and has been created.
Look, do not try so hard to come in and be rotten. No one wants to attack you. No one thinks you are incorrect. They may speak a little rough but truly, there is not a soul here that really seeks to harm you. Now I am not going to say things do not get heated in here but I promise no one will try to talk you out of your chosen polarity, call it stupid or anything that is demeaning. We recognize that it is a viable pathway.
So, with that being said, welcome to the forum.