Bring4th
STS entities and Wealth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STS entities and Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=14031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 02:20 AM)J.W. Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 01:20 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Henosis Wrote: I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

I feel any truly harvestable third density negative entity of necessity must be very wealthy.

I feel the great majority of entities, including on this forum, who may think they are STS entities are in fact not but simply possess some negatively oriented tendencies, and are for sure not harvestable into negative 4D.

In our realm money is power, and those without a great deal of money will lack the resources to fully polarize in that direction. I don't believe murderers are rapists are STS entities, but perhaps those who serve on several Boards of Directors for multinational companies are more the type. Or perhaps the entities that are directing those people.

Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

Yes wealth is part of the work for polarization, power corrupt. As an STS to better polarize my negative side  I need a lot of wealth for scalability.You're right murderers etc, are not de facto STS candidate because they murder by impulse and not by choice. For an analogy, imagine that you are the C.E.O of a Big oil company and that your engineer find a good spot for you to extract some petrol that will bring you 10000 times the initial amount invested, but the government of that country doesn't want to let you do so because it'll polute the river and badly affect  people living in the vicinity. Some of your advisors tells you that you can use a militia to remove people on the government country... let's say you say yes, then this is a true STS work, a simple murderer can't do that. For an STS to really have an impact he needs a bigger scale than an STO, an STO can graduate by changing someone life positively whereas an STS needs a bigger scale to make  his life better. Hence the work is harder because the impact must be larger.

Most of if not all  STS are highly ambitious and want to stand on the very top of the world and they are so busy doing that, that going around killing people is an inefficient use of their time.

Quote:11.15 Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.
The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk.

An "almost" eternity of chasing one's own tail. Then as wisdom sets in, and as you become "bored" of the same game of manipulation and enslavement at higher density. You will realize that the "freedom" of creativity and freedom of a "standalone" entity... the Power of a Infinite Creator... does not come from games of backstabbing and climbing over heads.

Once you let go like a pulsar, then you will realize that it isn't that "fun" to reach a goal with bellicosity and force.

In human reference (if you ride a motorcycle.)

You don't ever fight your bike, that is how you crash... You ride "with" your steel horse through the corner. Smoother is faster.

l/l
Actually they do not get bored
[quote]Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution./quote]

....and at 4th density you (positive polarity) already know that you are powered by The Creator as that is all there is....You do not have to wait until you reach 6th density, the plane of unity.
Some realize this in 3rd density as well The Masters who lived this density knew that they are channels for Our LORD, YHVH/ADNI

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-27-2021

@ Ohr Ein Sof,

Thank you my friend for the correction, you are correct, they do not get "bored."

I was only expressing it in a manner of the nature of STS path, the "manipulation and enslavement" eventually leading to a "dead end."

with l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 10:13 PM)J.W. Wrote: @ Ohr Ein Sof,

Thank you my friend for the correction, you are correct, they do not get "bored."

I was only expressing it in a manner of the nature of STS path, the "manipulation and enslavement" eventually leading to a "dead end."

with l/l

I think we getbored with the illusion at various points in our journey and though we use it we do not depend on it so much as the other polarity. You made excellent points that I completely agree with however.
It is odd when we see someone who is negative in a positive forum but we never hit the ignore button. Do you think we should or should we engage? I feel we all can learn something from one another but to use wisdom and discernment when we engage.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 10:41 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

with l/l

I think we getbored with the illusion at various points in our journey and though we use it we do not depend on it so much as the other polarity. You made excellent points that I completely agree with however.
It is odd when we see someone who is negative in a positive forum but we never hit the ignore button. Do you think we should or should we engage? I feel we all can learn something from one another but to use wisdom and discernment when we engage.

I cannot speak for other members on the forum, but I absolutely think we should engage, as there are no coincidences with any interactions that could lead to a catalyst of teach/learn and learn/teach.

In this scenario, I saw a surge of STS energy in the attempt to uproot the "curiosity" of possible new forum members, who could be susceptible to manipulation and polarity switch.

What I saw was a very disgruntled and anguished individual who has a "life story" that was openly/voluntarily expressed. This creates a sense of compassion not just to STO entities, but also towards new spiritual seekers. As we understand, those who seeks spiritual paths usually have some sort of harsh catalysts in their life that propels them towards further understanding.

What is odd with this scenario is that the individual openly advertise their polarity choice, and the attitude of overly ambitious of "beating" the chess board by all means. This does not have much resonance towards STO members, as we have an understanding for the "right-hand path" which does not require bellicosity and/or competitiveness. To simply put, "be like water my friend." - Bruce Lee.

But, to someone that is lost in the sauce, and can't make sense of their difficult catalyst. Plus being a newly spiritual seeker... The illusion of power and courage from this scenario might motivate their curiosity to seek further towards STS path, thus opening the "Pandora's box."

This is my primary motivator for engagement in this situation,

I sincerely hope that STS path claimant/s truly understands the consequences of their choice.

We all have done something, and said something that we regret from a place of anguish. Anger is a secondary response to trauma, pain is the emulsifier for our distortion towards love. Once we are touched by the unconditional love from the infinite creator, we then understand the everlasting intelligence of creation.

Wisdom and discernment are absolutely necessary, I've learned much from this interaction, and hopes that the ripples carries to other-selves.

with l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-28-2021

(07-27-2021, 11:20 PM)J.W. Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 10:41 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

with l/l

I cannot speak for other members on the forum, but I absolutely think we should engage, as there are no coincidences with any interactions that could lead to a catalyst of teach/learn and learn/teach.

In this scenario, I saw a surge of STS energy in the attempt to uproot the "curiosity" of possible new forum members, who could be susceptible to manipulation and polarity switch.

What I saw was a very disgruntled and anguished individual who has a "life story" that was openly/voluntarily expressed. This creates a sense of compassion not just to STO entities, but also towards new spiritual seekers. As we understand, those who seeks spiritual paths usually have some sort of harsh catalysts in their life that propels them towards further understanding.

What is odd with this scenario is that the individual openly advertise their polarity choice, and the attitude of overly ambitious of "beating" the chess board by all means. This does not have much resonance towards STO members, as we have an understanding for the "right-hand path" which does not require bellicosity and/or competitiveness. To simply put, "be like water my friend." - Bruce Lee.

But, to someone that is lost in the sauce, and can't make sense of their difficult catalyst. Plus being a newly spiritual seeker... The illusion of power and courage from this scenario might motivate their curiosity to seek further towards STS path, thus opening the "Pandora's box."

This is my primary motivator for engagement in this situation,

I sincerely hope that STS path claimant/s  truly understands the consequences of their choice.

We all have done something, and said something that we regret from a place of anguish. Anger is a secondary response to trauma, pain is the emulsifier for our distortion towards love. Once we are touched by the unconditional love from the infinite creator, we then understand the everlasting intelligence of creation.

Wisdom and discernment are absolutely necessary, I've learned much from this interaction, and hopes that the ripples carries to other-selves.

with l/l
We cannot help or persuade another to understand. I understand what you are saying and it comes from care. Which is very loving btw. I am guilty in the past trying to make someone understand that the negative path comes with consequences but then I realized that if our Creator sees the path as valid, why can I not see it as valid and why is that I want another to do what I do or see what I see? And truly which is easier; to allow or to try to talk them out of their choice? According to my understanding, by allowing the other to have his way it frees both parties up for exploration and there are no ties that keep the two connected.

Yes, for someone to openly express the negative polarity in a positive forum and to be a new member was rather odd but still acceptable I guess. We never reject the individual soul though we may reject the philosophies it is interested in.
...at any rate it seemed like trauma and not hatefulness to me. I could be wrong here.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-28-2021

From certain of your post I sense that you are perplexed as to why I as an STS would come to an STO forum. By the way I use STS and STO just as a mean of understanding, my real perspective of this is different, let's continue.

Before speaking on other STS behalf, I will predominantly speak about my main motivation of interacting on a forum like this. Expressing your view help reinforce your polarization on the chosen path. By writing and exchanging your view you are doing a conscious work of choice by thoughts.
Many believe that actions are the catalyst of polarization when I, due to my extensive background in spirituality understand that thoughts are the first catalyst of polarization. Actions seems to fall out naturally as a consequence of a state of mind, not the other way around. And this is the reason why many motivational speaking seems to be ineffective to carry out results. They focus the self on the actions while from the self perspective, actions never seemed to produce results. Hence the very reason why self indulges itself in listening to motivational speaking is results. They tell you "By doing actions your life will change" as you are thinking "but I am here as the consequences of actions and you aren't telling me the specific actions to take but to take actions, what actions ? " this a real "dog chasing own tail " situation that we can all agrees on, I think. As the one you call Abraham hicks said "Ask and its given", I dearly prefer "Command and it's taken". But the "Asking" or "Command" is first made in thoughts.

Now lesser adept or spiritually evolved STS might not understand this due to the distortion of a materialistic perspective and a sense of self inflation and will reject that spiritual side totally. Whereas me, due to having witnessed direct physical effect of magic or spirituality in my life through rituals, sacrifice... for ex I went blind due to spiritual attack, destroyed one of my friend life when I was 6 years old using spirituality, my cousins survived wars as soldier due to magical items...
Because of all of the above I on the contrary see there, an opportunity to grow in power. As long as something works it can be useful, I just have to engineer it to respond to my command. And the principle outlined by commonly called STO works and usually is given without obligation of any sort (through pacts, etc.)

This is an anecdote on how everything can be useful to me. I made a mistake of contacting what you call and "evil entity" which or who went out of his/her way to take my life, instead of fighting it with anger or hate, I used love (that you teach here in a sense) which they dearly hate, its like poison to them, not in a sense of it kills them but they are turned off by it. Like normal human are turned off by having sexual encounter with animals or Kids, it's gross. So I used love as a tool, but love doesn't define me, as long as my agenda is served I use whatever that works.

Other STS reject love completely they do not see it for what it is, a weapon to selectively use in other to serve one's interest.

So to comeback to the initial topic, by writing to you STO, I am completing my work of "introspection" toward "expression", this is a form of meditation. That's why when you learn magic it is encouraged if you are beginner to have a journal, because the direct form of meditation you are commonly taught is not the most natural one. Staring the stars is much more natural than sitting and trying to empty your inner vortex which by the way was made to be filled. Writing is an exercise of contemplation (staring at inner self ) so therefore it is meditation.
You contemplate your own thoughts. And further you are taught (but in my case I learned it myself for survival) silence, not sharing secret with non initiated. You are mimicking GOD, he/her talks through everything but nobody sees him. And he/her talk through his/her chosen one (you get the metaphor).
So I am taking a mask called Desaad (and except for those of you who can track my Ip address) I am benefiting of anonymity, so silence, and aim speaking at the same time. This is Wave–particle duality, speaking and silence at the same time. I am learning to play GOD in a sense(again a metaphor).

To me STO are akin to players in an rpg following the main story where I am hacking the script and creating my own story, my own quests that will serve my sadistic nature and quenching my desires and lust for power, control and passion. I said it before it's not light/darkness that define STS or STO, it's in it use.

My openess here serves me as I see STO as lambs, I abhor your very philosophy, I hate it, to me it is hypocritical. I am an Eagle, a bird of prey. So by exposing myself more and more to it I am building resistance to it. I am building much more aversion towards it(your weakness and hypocrisy if you may permit it to call it like that). A non adept STS usually isn't as clever, more direct and more brutal he has not grown in mastery of self through spiritual way.

Many STS works of dissemination usually through dark magic books just make one's slave of other entities. For example in my direct family after the war there was at least 3 or 4, 33rd degrees free mason and I am not even counting their friends,. Because of my early gift in spirituality, (those guy can see it in infant or even unborn child that's why from where I come from a women is forbidden to expose her belly in public) they were giving me some of theirs knowledge to inflate their ego. By taking little from this one, little from that one I made a big picture of how the thing worked. That's why I promised myself to never ever make a pact with any entity or even adone in pure black magic because you are just making a slave out of yourself this is dumb. This, the very reason I do not trust STS material or even "true" STS individual unless I am superior to them or they are long term dependent of me in any kind of way. That is why I'll run away at the very mention of an STS forum or even when an STS individual contact me without me knowing his/her weaknesses.

Now, who told you that you have to go Beyond 4th density, you can choose to remain and stay there and excuse my language, "f*** up" people that are supposedly higher in term of beingness than you. When you grow in power you understand quickly that quantity and expansion comes at the cost of "Marginal utility" hence evolution is not a Power up system (for me as an STS) rather an insidious use of careful crafted tools.

A 3rd density being can humiliate a 4th density, just like Dawidi f***** up "Goliath".

An analogy will be that of "superman" with all his amazing powers fighting a normal human who has the "death note". He is superman so a 6th density being, he is human so a 4th density being but his evolution went further toward control rather that raw blissful potentiation(synergy) of the Infinite potential or Infinite energy.

The council are 8, the number 9 is added as the 8 of them form a new being from the sum of their individualities. It's like counting the number of minister 8 and adding 1 for the number of government. 7 is the number of perfection or structure, 8 is the number of being ness or existence or completitude, infinity in a sense, 9 is the number for decision, 10 is the law or those you rules upon or are ruled by you. That is my perspective.

Contrary to other STS I don't see myself as supreme and invulnerable, I am very very vulnerable ad that is what make my strength I know my weaknesses so I build my strategies around them. I know some people or some beings can excuse my language "f*** me up" but it is upon me to train myself, acquire power and control to "f*** them up". If you don't see your weaknesses you won't ever be able to win a fight least to say a wart. My goal is to win the war and you don't win a war by being prisoner of your ego.

In the sea, the lion is no king just another fish for the shark.
I check my narcism and Ego at the door and channel it toward achieving domineering wins, then I can indulge myself on any kind of excess for a while until I go back to hone my skills, tools etc, to continue my domination and exploitation of those who aren't of my kind.

(07-27-2021, 05:27 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: The quaratine is put in place to keep the balance between positive and negative influences so that people like yourself that wish to polarize negative will not be bombarded by all positive influences and vice versa. That keeps it as fair as possible.

The servitude of Creation:
Well, by breathing air you serve Creation. You are Creation and you are serving your body complex, mind complex, and your spirit complex and your exhale serves the plant life that depends on your exhale. You cannot truly get around not serving Creation because when you serve yourself, you serve something and that something is and has been created.
Look, do not try so hard to come in and be rotten. No one wants to attack you. No one thinks you are incorrect. They may speak a little rough but truly, there is not a soul here that really seeks to harm you. Now I am not going to say things do not get heated in here but I promise no one will try to talk you out of your chosen polarity, call it stupid or anything that is demeaning. We recognize that it is a viable pathway.
So, with that being said, welcome to the forum.

I do not take things personally nor do I interpret it as attacks, we are all having a fruitful conversation, aren't we ?

The very fact of quarantining isn't neutral at all. You still get bombarded either way and some are still sensible regardless, so what about the most sensible ? The illusion they give you is that everybody can ascend when the fact is that you must be a master to ascend, Jesus was a master, Genghis khan was master, Mother Theresa was an occultist whore etc. Mastery is neutral. Before acting on your choices you must have the power to choose, Jesus could use his power to save or kill. The key word is "POWER", he had "POWER" through initiation, he worked to gain it. They weren't only master with their mouths but their deeds, what guarantee you that in an infinite lifetime you'll be a master if along this infinite lifetime you are still here talking to me and not already ascended ?
So you do really think that by saying to yourself "yes I'll do good" you are setting self for a wonderful ascension ?

If past life I had (I doubt so), the very fact that I am here prove that my past lives failed, I am not them, I win. And contrary to you I know that in front of power the heaven or hell shall abide and bend themselves. Which is why Jesus could resurrect the dead. He isn't just stare in front of an ocean, he sacrificed lives of animals through rituals to gain power, he even sacrificed himself for that. To be at the right of GOD, right ? Power is motivation of master but he did enough good to balance his karma I guess, lol.

My body/mind/spirit complex serves me not the other way around. The colors serves the painting not the other way around. The reason for separation is that, separation.

It's not only a viable pathway it is the truthful path way, you chose to remain in the matrix with rainbow and all. I chose to crack the code, I still can benefit of the rainbow but I know the darkness and just like stars are born from darkness I can bright in this very darkness. that you call Cosmos or Creation

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-28-2021

The power I wield is so great that it cannot be controlled, even if I wanted to. All we can do is let it flow through us as its instrument. Any attempts at control only puts limits on this absolute power.

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

You feel powerful because of this.

"To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great."

Wielding true infinite power does not feel powerful, it is the most humbling of experience. But you will get there...

Quote:74.11 Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Aion - 07-28-2021

This is the quote that comes to mind here.

Quote:50.6 Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.

The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.

And this one.

Quote:54.22 Questioner: Would a negatively oriented entity do anything like this? Could you give me an example?

Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical-complex distortion you call health.
However, a negatively oriented entity may choose a painful condition in order to improve the distortion toward the so-called negative emotive mentations such as anger, hatred, and frustration. Such an entity may use an entire incarnative experience honing a blunt edge of hatred, or anger, so that it may polarize more towards the negative, or separated, pole.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - jafar - 07-29-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:32 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: This is an anecdote on how everything can be useful to me. I  made a mistake of contacting what you call and "evil entity" which or who went out of his/her way to take my life, instead of fighting it with anger or hate, I used love (that you teach here in a sense) which they dearly hate, its like poison to them, not in a sense of it kills them but they are turned off by it. Like normal human are turned off by having sexual encounter with animals or Kids, it's gross. So I used love as a tool, but love  doesn't define me, as long as my agenda is served I use whatever that works.

Other STS reject love completely they do not see it for what it is, a weapon to selectively use in other to serve one's interest.

Indeed, I had similar experience on this one.
I think by 'evil entity' here is 'pranic body' evil entity, a thought form, people calls it with many names demons, ghouls, ghost or even deities and gods etc..

Both 'fighting' and 'loving' is a viable option to 'fend off' evil entities.
The difference will lies on the aftermath.

Those who took the 'fighting' option will find themselves growing 'stronger' on / towards STS polarity. Regardless whether the fight is won or lost. Even when it's lost the fight can be restarted in other times anyway, until you won. When it's won, you become 'famous' in STS network, many lower ranked STS entities will look towards you for command and allegiance. Yet prepare for the 'next round of fight' as your victory is being escalated up on the STS hierarchy.

While those who took the 'love' option will find themselves growing 'stronger' on STO polarity.
The STS entity usually despise it, as you've correctly said and leave / run away.
That is because it can 'depolarize' them and definitely will 'depolarize' you as well, from STS polarity thus polarizing both them and you towards STO.

That is why "STS reject love completely", they see love as it is, and it's not a 'weapon' or 'tools' than can be used to furtherly polarize on STS polarity but reverse / reduce the hard-fought-and-gained STS polarity.

Thus if your goal is to polarize towards STS, fighting is the preferred option.
Using 'love as a weapon' will weaken you, from STS perspective, and polarize you more and more towards STO.

Quote:To me STO are akin to players in an rpg following the main story where I am hacking the script and creating my own story, my own quests that will serve my sadistic nature and quenching my desires and lust for power, control  and passion. I said it before it's not light/darkness that define STS or STO, it's in it use.

Both STO and STS are actually playing the RPG game in accordance to the game rule.
And yes 'creating your own story', your own quest is among the feature supported by the RPG game.

There is a third option, just leave and logged off from the RPG game.
The player can do that when they are no longer has any desire to experience the RPG game.

Quote:My openess here serves me  as I see STO as lambs, I abhor your  very philosophy, I hate it, to me it is hypocritical. I am an Eagle,  a bird of prey. So by exposing myself more and more to it I am building resistance to it. I am building much  more aversion towards it(your weakness and hypocrisy if you may permit it to call it like that). A non adept STS usually isn't  as clever, more direct and more brutal he has not grown in mastery of self through spiritual way.

Other STSes are actually much lower risk prey.
Too much mingling with STOs can potentially depolarize you from STS polarity.

Starting from 'despising' them (which is 'good' from STS perspective) and gradually becoming more fond and sympathetic towards STOs (which is 'bad' from STS perspective).

Quote:A 3rd density being can humiliate a 4th density, just like Dawidi f***** up "Goliath".

Yes that's true...

Again much thanks Desaad khaan for sharing us your thought, view and experience.
Your post is very very interesting..

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-29-2021

Quote:Thus if your goal is to polarize towards STS, fighting is the preferred option.

The goal is to win first, polarization being  just a mere tool to achieve that, it is to me (in my distortion)   *stupid* to discard an effective weapon because it burns. That's the very purpose of a weapon, to burn.

Quote:Using 'love as a weapon' will weaken you, from STS perspective, and polarize you more and more towards STO.

Yes, this, the very thing. You are near what I wanted to point out, fear, they fear losing connection to their polarity *see* how effective it is. I do not fear, I know what I am and which I am not.

Other STS in the pretense of being strong are just that *fearful* but they want to pass it as being *careful* .

In this forum I saw a lot of post from those who said that they are oriented STO. Post  written  with the goal to scare anyone  attempting to follow STS path. They think that they are offering choice and information, but their post disseminate fear. The more adept STO have understood this and with wisdom tried to point out how this act is insidious by nature. But those who wrote those post  do not realize how they are already well on their STS path, using manipulation through FEAR & CONTROL (*SADISTIC LAUGH*).
Congratulations, not that I care. But the Oedipal nature of your actions is a dramatic masochism on yourself  that is pleasurable to perceive and learn from. You are already enslaving others which is the natural course of existence. And the more adept STO won't save you because you know deep down that if it wasn't for fear you would have chosen the opposite path. What is holding you back  ? Not that I care but permit me to say that  you are weak, choosing a path out of fear (*LAUGHING HARDER*).

Quote:Other STSes are actually much lower risk prey.
Too much mingling with STOs can potentially depolarize you from STS polarity.

I'll explain my distortion toward love/light/darkness.

Let use the life of the one named Genghis Khan, the main motivation of his at first was love, saving his woman, offering a better future for his loved ones.  Yet contrary to other selves, he understood that peace come at a price war and that to achieve his victory he had to dissociate with love not eradicate it because it is an impossible endeavor and that which is an STS dilemma. By dissociating with love for a time, one can access the alluring power of the absence of love just like cold is produced through the absence of fire. STS work is not a work of overwhelming power but precise focal use of power. I use cold in my refrigerator to selectively conserve some goods. whereas heat is everywhere. I do not need to freeze the universe  but just to remove the heat at strategic point.

Temüjin was deeply distressed by the abduction of his wife and remarked that his bed “was made empty” and his breast was “torn apart”.[2] He was [i]determined to bring Börte back (love), and rescued her several months later with the aid of his allies Wang Khan and Jamukha. Some scholars describe this event as one of the key crossroads in Temüjin's life, which moved him along the path towards becoming a conqueror.[3][4] [/i]
Wikipedia source.

He was an evolved STS, people picture STS going around and just mindlessly destroying everything around (some do) but some are most subtle at that. The core tenet of STS is hierarchy and organization not just mindless destruction.  
Most of STO picture STS as explosive volcanos, I offer an other picture. Imagine the widest and deepest Ocean and has you sail it, you are allured by the voices of the mermaid to follow them deep down and be drown. Or Imagine a full Ocean of lava instead of just explosive supernova, or even a lac of poison. What I want you to understand is stillness the one named Genghis achieved. Another one who achieved it was named Khadafi. The potential offered by STS is limitless in its application.

Quote:Starting from 'despising' them (which is 'good' from STS perspective) and gradually becoming more fond and sympathetic towards STOs (which is 'bad' from STS perspective).

That is how you build  antibodies, jokes aside, my STS path hasn't been triggered by mere impulses but by understanding and acceptation that if I have to protect which is of interest to me and further my agenda (of many types of abuse), I need to enslave (which in my distortion is domination & control) other"s".
It is hard to explain the feeling of it, but you find form of  ecstatic alignment with self in stillness sadism and control.
It is difficult for you to feel because you've all grown in the matrix, (by "you" I do not mean "you" literally ).
You know the Truth, I don't pretend to know the truth, I know the falsity which bring me closer to the truth. But how can you prove that what is your truth is exactly the Truth ? I know I can't.  I will never attempt to. I only  stick to use which is of use to me  and discard which is not.

Simply put, I am very  determined, driven.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ray711 - 07-29-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:32 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: It's not only a viable pathway it is the truthful path way, you chose to remain in the matrix with rainbow and all. I chose to crack the code

What are your thoughts on Ra's claim that the negative polarity cannot progress past 6th density? Do you consider it inaccurate information?

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Relax - 07-29-2021

Quote:you know deep down that if it wasn't for fear you would have chosen the opposite path. What is holding you back  ? Not that I care but permit me to say that  you are weak, choosing a path out of fear (*LAUGHING HARDER*).

au contraire mon cher... choosing Love, when violence, attack, deception, one-upmanship, greed, selfishness, scheming, domination, control, are choices with immediate and short to mid term self preserving/self benefiting results -  is the brave choice - is refusing to cave into 'fear'

(fear of not 'mattering', not being warm, fed, wealthy, powerful, influential, fear of lack of control...)

STS is all about fear and self protection - structuring yourself into an impenetrable vampiric life force crushing Void

it takes no bravery to be a bastard; a brutal, vicious, slave 'owner' (etc)

people regularly take the selfish choice for fearing the consequences of being caring, loving, risking themselves and their needs - to help other selves

To quote you from the Ghengis Khan thread:
Quote: You can love me all you want as long as you are my slave and abide by my rules. Prove your faith toward your ideology and be obedient to me. Serve me.

My goal is not recruitment as I have explained lengthily  in one of the forum topic called  [STS entities and Wealth] , my openess is self serving. And as an STS if I wanted to recruit, it wouldn't be here, rather it would be  in competitive field such as  business, sport etc. And I would only recruit those who dominate their respective field and understand what it takes to win not the losers.

You seem to have an incomplete understanding of 'the Ra Material' and this forum.

We will not become your "slave/s" or abide by your "rules". We won't be obedient to you  - to 'STS'.

and there's no "ideology", no "rainbows"  - just - that ultimately all is One. But no zealous enforcement of that idea either.

You demand 'serve me' -  yet state you aren't here for recruitment - so - as you state, you're here to get 'slaves'.

Highly unlikely to happen.
Particularly when you've been so transparent in your agenda.

It might be an interesting 'thought experiment' to ponder, that with so much abuse, suffering and (as you describe), your path of 'STS" laid out for you since birth, through your thorough and utterly horrifically abusive familial indoctrination into 'STS' - you're actually a slave - on auto-pilot from your psychological and metaphysical conditioning since infancy - simply following a trajectory you actually haven't consciously chosen (as you were a vulnerable, powerless child)?

You're doing all that you know - surviving the only way you know how to - and now 'upping the ante' - 'improving' the darkness and bitterness by surrendering fully to it, going from victim to victimiser - turning your abuse into your stepping stones to climb a mountain of crushed skulls

Of course you chose this incarnation and it's 'scenery' - but consider that you may have chosen to try to do the far harder but ultimately far more rewarding work of, at a certain point, going against all your conditioning (for you're currently quite possibly only just beginning to transmute being completely under the 'thumb' of your conditioning and abuse since birth - into becoming 'the thumb' that presses down mercilessly) - when instead, doing the far harder, brave work of switching to Love/Light, including self love (actual self love) and transforming yourself into an entire radiant hand that lifts yourself (and later on others) up high to feel light and warmth and freedom

yes - this would be a terrifying prospect to you - as it'd feel utterly vulnerable and alien. Very threatening to where you think your safety (through domination) lies. To feel what at that point are the very frightening sensations (at first) of developing a sense of deep genuine self respect - from which then flows such happiness and peace - that you find yourself wanting to share that love with others without thought of return (self respecting boundaries in place of course)

You have been very brave so far - to keep on breathing after the life you've had is very brave, and to choose the path to survive and 'prosper' that you are doing is very understandable and logical. When we're so battered, brutalised, suspicious, wounded, furious, vengeful; letting down our armour, even a tiny crack - is at best very uncomfortable - and at worst can give us existential terror. Let alone letting down our guard any more than that.

But 'Control' /Power is always (ultimately) an illusion. I can think I'm in control of my life - but I could suddenly drop dead in the middle of typing this - or an earthquake take the floor from under me - or a murderer break down the door... there is no real, lasting control. Get a gun? Won't stop a heart attack, or a car crash or a disease carrying mosquito, etc. The only control is in doing your best to be sensible, to best address/prepare/try to prevent life's worst challenges, then surrendering to 'The Great Mystery', to 'Love/Light' or whatever words, sense of that you personally have.

One last thing - have you ever considered that you're uniquely positioned to do a far more magnificent, amazing thing - to switch polarity NOW - in this incarnation - to find deep peace, happiness, freedom, and genuine soul safety?

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you chose the challenge of your thus far, excruciatingly awful incarnation, because your Soul is already 'STO' and you wanted to test your integrity to this extremely (almost impossibly) harsh degree?

If that's the case - how very brave you are.

(07-29-2021, 08:37 AM)Ray711 Wrote: What are your thoughts on Ra's claim that the negative polarity cannot progress past 6th density? Do you consider it inaccurate information?

To me the Ra material is just only 70% accurate but while we are on thisforum I would still use his premise as references.

What they call progression is just regression, they have it backward

Is there any use to go pass 6th density ? That's the question.

Their claim is funny to me, let use a simple metaphor.On earth there are animals that lives 1 week some even only 1 day before their incarnations ends. To those animals a human life time seems like eternity. Now would you say that you got bored after 10 years of human life, 20 years, 40 years ? Didn't you enjoy the movie that came last year, the year before, the new video games, your favorite sport teams playings etc. Was it ever so boring to the point of going to disappearance. Would you trade your memory good or bad for any promise of forgetfulness masked with words like going back to harmony what not.

6th density is just you playing your best sport game and controlling multiple character at once if I may use has metaphor, but accessing immortality the same immortality can be accessed in 3rd, 4th, 5th density, the same control too.

What they call progression is just that, regression, they have it backward. The ONE CREATOR was just that ONE. And he was bored so he created multitude, individualistic part of his self. His very abhorrence toward unity is shown thy the fact that every time a being go back to him he reject him again (he do not want you to be him, rightfully so). So why bothering going back to inevitably come back because that what's you were intended to. These beings that are over 6th density are just mad and they do not recognize how this madness has poisoned them.

Now my personal opinion is that going beyond 4th density is useless because you still have access to everything that exist even in 4th density.

It's like grades. Suppose that to pass an exam you need B, you scored A on every topic spending much more time working while I just scored the minimum needed but enjoyed much more leisured time.
Some STO are so mad that in their folly they even want to go scoring beyond A+. They are willing to create superior arbitrary grades like S grades etc, just to flatter their sense of self importance. Just like your parents lied to you about school, just Graduate and life will be better, focus on your great, they were no more use than you.

Look carefully at how human life works. Creation arose from the battle of the dominant against the submissive, this is what is called sex. Two people (or more) battling to assert a form of dominance and taking pleasure from it. Sex has the essence of war and that is why it feels so good and creates life. Dance operates on the same principle and all great works of art do, the battling and raging between self against self. That's why great artist, genius and highly creative being are usually tortured, they battle against themselves. That is the natural order of things, ideologies battle against ideologies. Without contrast their would be no colors only white or black, what kind of painting will you do with just white or black only ?

Look at a magnet, the ONE CREATOR is already the Positive pole whereas his individualistic parts are the negative pole, yet they are so afraid to be themselves that they go back being positive only to get repulsed and creating a feed back loop. It's their choice not that I care. Nonetheless, As long as they submit to me while they are transitioning I see no good nor bad at it, just an opportunity for those of my kind to assert dominance, so to create. I destroy the trees to create a brush, I squeeze its sap to create paint, I use his leaves to create paper, and I shamelessly use them to create artwork. In this process have I ever ask a tree for its permission ? I use animal skin to cover my own, his flesh to feed self, his bones for chewing gums, his blood lay waste, do I ever ask for this animal permission ? Do I even bother recalling its name ?. Why would I ?

Let me show you an STS society that is completely different from the scary Hell they want you to fear. A society were the one with the greatest painting has access to better brush, paint pots etc. And the one with less great painting get his brush taken away etc, work for the best painter (to learn what works) until he is given a chance again to rise through the ranks. Of course the one with the brush taken will feel pain, but through the use of it he can turn this pain into a powerful force. Would you define that society as devilish in nature ?
Sport is the perfect metaphor for STS, 5 players each want to accomplish for themselves (pay their family bills etc.) yet they have to be synergetic for the team to optimally operates to win. That is why one pass the ball and the other score. Is it devilish ? Only to those unwilling to claim victory, so they become slaves to the victor.

The STS/STO path is not really a dichotomy, just on one side there is one who believes he/her can win & on the other side, one who doubt and fight for equality to even the field for his/herself to the level of his/her incompetency or lack. Look at any human endeavor only the best are a handful while the majority is not and you wonder why the STS path require 95% just like a prestigious school that not everybody can attend/afford. And wonder why they all want you to quit magic city for a promotion toward an hypothetic 7th density.

Think, the very fact of assigning numbers to densities create a bias toward hierarchy(which they claim to avoid, everybody is ONE), they think if I go to the superior density it'll only be better lol. Just use STO as they keep coming and going back. Power answer the calls of those who seek it and aren't afraid to wield it. You have to seek first and remain determined, driven, inflexible toward your path. If not power won't come like a non answered prayer. Do not pray, command, be inflexible with what you want in life, it'll come and when it does rejoice in the celebration, free your lust, your vices because you would have earned it, rightfully so.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Aion - 07-29-2021

This is an interesting interaction. These are a couple more things it makes me think of.

Quote:83.16 Questioner: What techniques and methods of penetration of the veil were planned, and are there any others that have occurred other than those planned?

Ra: I am Ra. There were none planned by the first great experiment. As all experiments, this rested upon the nakedness of hypothesis. The outcome was unknown.
It was discovered, experientially and empirically, that there were as many ways to penetrate the veil as the imagination of mind/body/spirit complexes could provide. The desire of mind/body/spirit complexes to know that which was unknown drew to them the dreaming and the gradual opening to the seeker of all of the balancing mechanisms leading to adepthood and communication with teach/learners which could pierce this veil.

The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive, in some degree, of penetration of the veil. In general we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup. Thus it would not consider your service as such.

On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst, you might, perhaps, perceive this as not being of service.

You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator: two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

Thank you for your service, Desaad, and everyone engaged in this interaction.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-29-2021

Darkness eventually calls the light. That which is not eventually call that which is. Desaad Khaan eventually dearly loves and serves all other-selves.

Quote:85.11 Questioner: Then the service-to-self path have potentiated that which is not. Could you expand that a little bit so I can understand it better?

Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.

(07-29-2021, 01:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: Darkness eventually calls the light. That which is not eventually call that which is. Desaad Khaan eventually dearly loves and serves all other-selves.

Quote:85.11 Questioner: Then the service-to-self path have potentiated that which is not. Could you expand that a little bit so I can understand it better?

Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.

This is an interesting point that I feel is also important to examine in its reciprocal. That which is, also eventually calls to that which is not, as it is only through interaction that evolution takes place.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the First Distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logoi?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved.
To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work, and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

It is the interplay between "Is-ness" and "Not-ness" that is the shadow and light of the painted creation. The Adept chooses the manner of their painting.

Yet, wise are those who question why they choose at all.

Quote:au contraire mon cher... choosing Love, when violence, attack, deception, one-upmanship, greed, selfishness, scheming, domination, control, are choices with immediate and short to mid term self preserving/self benefiting results -  is the brave choice - is [b]refusing to cave into 'fear'[/b]

Bien entendu mon cher mais pour autant que je sache  ceci est ironique, you are the one benefiting of the same greed, selfishness, scheming, domination etc. Would you refuse those  privileges our forefather took by their might over other races ? If yes, just serve. Simple.

Quote:STS is all about fear and self protection - structuring yourself into an impenetrable vampiric life force crushing Void

Of course self protection is the basis of life, you don't go around jumping from windows to windows, if so,  you are foolish mon cher

Quote:it takes no bravery to be a bastard; a brutal, vicious, slave 'owner' (etc)

All spoils go the victor, the right to take women, the gold etc. The French says (and I am grateful for having learnt that language as a spiritual impetus) -  Les vainqueurs l'écrivent, les vaincus racontent l'histoire (something like that) - but I am no French, just saying.
The very fact that you are judging me by saying I am not brave and all - proves that you are just like me, selfish in your judgement,  the only difference being that I've accepted who I am, you do not.

Quote:people regularly take the selfish choice for fearing the consequences of being caring, loving, risking themselves and their needs - to help other selves
You are judging people again... child please
Don't stop Keep going this is fun.

Quote:You seem to have an incomplete understanding of 'the Ra Material' and this forum.

Do you ? Again this is fun because you are acting just like a non adept STS on the path will, wonderful. Keep judging and separating from other selves

Quote:We will not become your "slave/s" or abide by your "rules". We won't be obedient to you  - to 'STS'.

Opposition that is good, willingness to fight, good, refusal so rejection, perfect, yes, I see a talent in STS in you dear.

Quote:....when instead, doing the far harder, brave work of switching to Love/Light...and there's no "ideology", no "rainbows"  - just - that ultimately all is One. But no zealous enforcement of that idea either.

All this after saying that I was not brave. So if all is one, am I brave or am I not ? I greed selfishness one with all its positive counterpart. I really sense a fighting spirit in you, I like it.

Quote:You demand 'serve me' -  yet state you aren't here for recruitment - so - as you state, you're here to get 'slaves'.

I do not demand, I am just telling  you is bound to happen and your reluctance to serve just prove my point even further you are STS. There was one STO who answer to the same quote and said something along the lines "I only serve you positivity or positivity is on the menu here" this is a wise answer coming from one of his polarization. But you my guy, talk just like us.

Quote:Highly unlikely to happen.

You know my agenda, ah bon ?  But you'll be the one fighting yourself, I am not interested in you particularly, you have achieved nothing of grandiose for me to even have a small hint of admiration towards you. And the more you try ton oppose me frontally the more you'll be left just fighting yourself in the process, not that I care but that is not your agenda I suppose ?

Quote:It might be an interesting 'thought experiment' to ponder, that with so much abuse, suffering and (as you describe), your path of 'STS" laid out for you since birth, through your thorough and utterly horrifically abusive familial indoctrination into 'STS' - you're actually a slave - on auto-pilot from your psychological and metaphysical conditioning since infancy - simply following a trajectory you actually haven't consciously chosen (as you were a vulnerable, powerless child)?

Your eagerness to fight me actually is truly formidable. Yes I concede, I am slave, a slave toward victory on an autopilot toward domination.

Quote:You're doing all that you know - surviving the only way you know how to - and now 'upping the ante' - 'improving' the darkness and bitterness by surrendering fully to it, going from victim to victimiser - turning your abuse into your stepping stones to climb a mountain of crushed skulls

I do not survive, I thrive. Pain has it's use, making one stronger. Love being a bully, the pleasure I gain from it is unfathomable.

Quote:yes - this would be a terrifying prospect to you - as it'd feel utterly vulnerable and alien. Very threatening to where you think your safety (through domination) lies. To feel what at that point are the very frightening sensations (at first) of developing a sense of deep genuine self respect - from which then flows such happiness and peace - that you find yourself wanting to share that love with others without thought of return (self respecting boundaries in place of course)

You really did not really read me well, did you ? I own my vulnerabilities, my weaknesses those are what keep me on track. Yes I do respect Power - from which flow sadistic pleasure and passion - I am merely polarizing myself even more yet you believe I want to share love ? An eagle is an eagle, a rabbit is a rabbit.

Quote:You have been very brave so far - to keep on breathing after the life you've had is very brave, and to choose the path to survive and 'prosper' that you are doing is very understandable and logical. When we're so battered, brutalised, suspicious, wounded, furious, vengeful; letting down our armour, even a tiny crack - is at best very uncomfortable - and at worst can give us existential terror. Let alone letting down our guard any more than that.

No bravery at all, just required an email an, account,  maybe a proxy but who cares ? (I am a nobody lol) You see how you were contradicting yourself since the beginning of these posts Brave no brave which one is it ? Going from "no bravery at all" to you "are brave" this a gross attempt at manipulation which you are not a good  adept at all. I would  rather talk with wise STO who can really challenge me  than a padawan still sucking his thumb and going around with a stick thinking it's a lightsaber. Child please.

Quote:But 'Control' /Power is always (ultimately) an illusion. I can think I'm in control of my life

[i]It is the realization that I am no totally t in control
that drives me towards  more control, many other wiser STO have already pointed such an obvious distortion for those of my kind. (honestly is there some wiser STO to explain it to him for me, child please)

[/i]
Quote:One last thing - have you ever considered that you're uniquely positioned to do a far more magnificent, amazing thing - to switch polarity NOW - in this incarnation - to find deep peace, happiness, freedom, and genuine soul safety?

Unfortunately for you - I find peace in war, happiness in some form of slaughtering, freedom in control, safety on the other hand is a lie as you just pointed out by saying how were aren't really in control. Yet you keep contradicting yourself. Child please

Quote:Have you considered the possibility that maybe you chose the challenge of your thus far, excruciatingly awful incarnation, because your Soul is already 'STO' and you wanted to test your integrity to this extremely (almost impossibly) harsh degree?

You can't accept one's choice, that is why you keep using manipulating methods (brave not brave, control safety etc.) at their core.
You aren't beaming me love but judgment over judgment, which is very STS. You are looking at me as below you, me work is simpler so less honorable to you, you who are doing the harder work. Yet the stat and the Ra material says the very opposite 95% yet you understand the Ra material better than little "Johnny" me. Like a father beating his kids badly  and showing them his arms for an embrace and to tell them how much he loves them. This very caricatural of an STS. This what you attempted to do all along this post.  All your soul, peace, freedom etc. They are just words that you don't believe in, I can feel it, the fear of afterlife in you. You just found a reason for existence so you go around claiming what you do not understand.

I doubt you'll make it this harvest from either side. But that is just my opinion and just for anticipation to your answer: I don't care about the harvest, they can excuse my language  shove it in their asses with love of course *wink*

Quote:The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive, in some degree, of penetration of the veil. In general we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

They don't understand this, that's why they are shocked about man STS on an STO site, only the adept have understood. The herds still is in... questioning my agenda, what is, what''s not. Child please. Time is nearer for the choice to be made and electricity requires friction from opposite pole but yet they keep talking about my agenda instead. See, typical of below 50 % STO and you guys get promoted at 51% lol.

Aion my friend. You know I am just giving our friend Desaad Khaan a good laugh. Would not want to frustrate her expectations of us. Wink

(07-29-2021, 02:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: Aion my friend. You know I am just giving our friend Desaad Khaan a good laugh. Would not want to frustrate her expectations of us. Wink

We can laugh and learn. Angel

Quote:79.39 Questioner: Let me skip over the Hierophant for a minute because I’m really not understanding that at all, and just ask you if the Lovers represent the merging of the conscious and the unconscious, or a communication between conscious and unconscious?

Ra: I am Ra. Again, without being at all unperceptive, you miss the heart of this particular archetype which may be more properly called the Transformation of the Mind.

79.40 Questioner: Transformation of the mind into what?

Ra: I am Ra. As you observe Archetype Six you may see the student of the mysteries being transformed by the need to choose betwixt the light and the dark in mind.

It is the need to choose that produces the transformation, and the choice is inherent in the availability of options known.

What purpose might a changing form have, I wonder? In a manner, such is the simplest description of evolution, it would seem to me.

Bringing it back to the original topic here, in terms of wealth and the STS, there is something to be said for the options made available when resources and wealth are had, but which differ from those when they are not.
I see "STS" philosophy as largely pre-occupied with creating opportunity for the self, and the methods approached will vary incredibly. "STO" philosophy simply includes everyone else in that notion of the self.
Everything else is just technique, to my eyes.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-29-2021

With the extensive amount of exchanges used in this interaction...

I am bringing some simplicity to it all...

Desaad limited themselves at the stage of a 2nd density being, by not seeing other-selves beyond a "pack mentality."

Like wild animals in 2nd density where dominance and hierarchy is the structure. Sts carries this primitive structure all the way to 6th, then realizes it made things harder than it should have been. All because of green ray being shut off.

To further simplify....

Sts is like a hyperactive child at the public pool trying to disrupt the stillness of the water by cannonballing, splashing, flailing all around... But then realizes that water is naturally still, and exerting all of his energy was not... wise, and was dangerous..

On top of this, the child wanted attention and admiration from others, but does not realize that he is not the "center" of the attention as he hoped for, but more of a center of concern for the adults around the pool.

Desaad, the oblivious contradiction you made about recruitment...

allowed me to notice that you might not be aware of the possible control from sts entities that are greater than you, as we can see that your ego and self-proclaimed greatness are blinding you from your own predicament.

We are observing you, and you give us great insight of the turmoil within sts environment. Perhaps, more than the entities that are stringing you would like.

We are concern, and do want to share our compassion and love towards your struggle.

As many on here including myself have said...

We appreciate you, and loves you...

The message I gave you from the infinite creator is not from a individual mind... The collective being of the infinite creator does wants you to know that you are loved, always been loved, we feel your pain, understands your sorrow, and has always been there with you every step of the way.

And in a moment of existence, in a place we call the "future." We welcome you home, with joy and warmth. To celebrate your journey and you.. being the special you..   Heart Smile

With love and with light Desaad,

I will meditate with you in mind, and may the light and love of the infinite creator reaches your soul. Adonai.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Relax - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 02:10 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
Quote:au contraire mon cher... choosing Love, when violence, attack, deception, one-upmanship, greed, selfishness, scheming, domination, control, are choices with immediate and short to mid term self preserving/self benefiting results -  is the brave choice - is [b]refusing to cave into 'fear'[/b]

Bien entendu mon cher mais pour autant que je sache  ceci est ironique, you are the one benefiting of the same greed, selfishness, scheming, domination etc. Would you refuse those  privileges our forefather took by their might over other races ? If yes, just serve. Simple.

Quote:STS is all about fear and self protection - structuring yourself into an impenetrable vampiric life force crushing Void

Of course self protection is the basis of life, you don't go around jumping from windows to windows, if so,  you are foolish mon cher

Quote:it takes no bravery to be a bastard; a brutal, vicious, slave 'owner' (etc)

All spoils go the victor, the right to take women, the gold etc. The French says (and I am grateful for having learnt that language as a spiritual impetus) -  Les vainqueurs l'écrivent, les vaincus racontent l'histoire (something like that) - but I am no French, just saying.
The very fact that you are judging me by saying I am not brave and all - proves that you are just like me, selfish in your judgement,  the only difference being that I've accepted who I am, you do not.

Quote:people regularly take the selfish choice for fearing the consequences of being caring, loving, risking themselves and their needs - to help other selves
You are judging people again... child please
Don't stop Keep going this is fun.

Quote:You seem to have an incomplete understanding of 'the Ra Material' and this forum.

Do you ? Again this is fun because you are acting just like a non adept STS on the path will, wonderful. Keep judging and separating from other selves

Quote:We will not become your "slave/s" or abide by your "rules". We won't be obedient to you  - to 'STS'.

Opposition that is good, willingness to fight, good, refusal so rejection, perfect, yes, I see a talent in STS in you dear.

Quote:....when instead, doing the far harder, brave work of switching to Love/Light...and there's no "ideology", no "rainbows"  - just - that ultimately all is One. But no zealous enforcement of that idea either.

All this after saying that I was not brave. So if all is one, am I brave or am I not ? I greed selfishness one with all its positive counterpart. I really sense a fighting spirit in you, I like it.

Quote:You demand 'serve me' -  yet state you aren't here for recruitment - so - as you state, you're here to get 'slaves'.

I do not demand, I am just telling  you is bound to happen and your reluctance to serve just prove my point even further you are STS. There was one STO who answer to the same quote and said something along the lines "I only serve you positivity or positivity is on the menu here" this is a wise answer coming from one of his polarization. But you my guy, talk just like us.

Quote:Highly unlikely to happen.

You know my agenda, ah bon ?  But you'll be the one fighting yourself, I am not interested in you particularly, you have achieved nothing of grandiose for me to even have a small hint of admiration towards you. And the more you try ton oppose me frontally the more you'll be left just fighting yourself in the process, not that I care but that is not your agenda I suppose ?

Quote:It might be an interesting 'thought experiment' to ponder, that with so much abuse, suffering and (as you describe), your path of 'STS" laid out for you since birth, through your thorough and utterly horrifically abusive familial indoctrination into 'STS' - you're actually a slave - on auto-pilot from your psychological and metaphysical conditioning since infancy - simply following a trajectory you actually haven't consciously chosen (as you were a vulnerable, powerless child)?

Your eagerness to fight me actually is truly formidable. Yes I concede, I am slave, a slave toward victory on an autopilot toward domination.

Quote:You're doing all that you know - surviving the only way you know how to - and now 'upping the ante' - 'improving' the darkness and bitterness by surrendering fully to it, going from victim to victimiser - turning your abuse into your stepping stones to climb a mountain of crushed skulls

I do not survive, I thrive. Pain has it's use, making one stronger. Love being a bully, the pleasure I gain from it is unfathomable.

Quote:yes - this would be a terrifying prospect to you - as it'd feel utterly vulnerable and alien. Very threatening to where you think your safety (through domination) lies. To feel what at that point are the very frightening sensations (at first) of developing a sense of deep genuine self respect - from which then flows such happiness and peace - that you find yourself wanting to share that love with others without thought of return (self respecting boundaries in place of course)

You really did not really read me well, did you ? I own my vulnerabilities, my weaknesses those are what keep me on track. Yes I do respect Power - from which flow sadistic pleasure and passion - I am merely polarizing myself even more yet you believe I want to share love ? An eagle is an eagle, a rabbit is a rabbit.

Quote:You have been very brave so far - to keep on breathing after the life you've had is very brave, and to choose the path to survive and 'prosper' that you are doing is very understandable and logical. When we're so battered, brutalised, suspicious, wounded, furious, vengeful; letting down our armour, even a tiny crack - is at best very uncomfortable - and at worst can give us existential terror. Let alone letting down our guard any more than that.

No bravery at all, just required an email an, account,  maybe a proxy but who cares ? (I am a nobody lol) You see how you were contradicting yourself since the beginning of these posts Brave no brave which one is it ? Going from "no bravery at all" to you "are brave" this a gross attempt at manipulation which you are not a good  adept at all. I would  rather talk with wise STO who can really challenge me  than a padawan still sucking his thumb and going around with a stick thinking it's a lightsaber. Child please.

Quote:But 'Control' /Power is always (ultimately) an illusion. I can think I'm in control of my life

[i]It is the realization that I am no totally t in control
that drives me towards  more control, many other wiser STO have already pointed such an obvious distortion for those of my kind. (honestly is there some wiser STO to explain it to him for me, child please)

[/i]

Quote:One last thing - have you ever considered that you're uniquely positioned to do a far more magnificent, amazing thing - to switch polarity NOW - in this incarnation - to find deep peace, happiness, freedom, and genuine soul safety?

Unfortunately for you - I find peace in war, happiness in some form of slaughtering, freedom in control, safety on the other hand is a lie as you just pointed out by saying how were aren't really in control. Yet you keep contradicting yourself. Child please

Quote:Have you considered the possibility that maybe you chose the challenge of your thus far, excruciatingly awful incarnation, because your Soul is already 'STO' and you wanted to test your integrity to this extremely (almost impossibly) harsh degree?

You can't accept one's choice, that is why you keep using manipulating methods (brave not brave, control safety etc.) at their core.
You aren't beaming me love but judgment over judgment, which is very STS. You are looking at me as below you, me work is simpler so less honorable to you, you who are doing the harder work. Yet the stat and the Ra material says the very opposite 95% yet you understand the Ra material better than little "Johnny" me. Like a father beating his kids badly  and showing them his arms for an embrace and to tell them how much he loves them. This very caricatural of an STS. This what you attempted to do all along this post.  All your soul, peace, freedom etc. They are just words that you don't believe in, I can feel it, the fear of afterlife in you. You just found a reason for existence so you go around claiming what you do not understand.

I doubt you'll make it this harvest from either side. But that is just my opinion and just for anticipation to your answer: I don't care about the harvest, they can excuse my language  shove it in their asses with love of course *wink*

Quote:The various unmanifested activities of the self were found to be productive, in some degree, of penetration of the veil. In general we may say that by far the most vivid and even extravagant opportunities for the piercing of the veil are a result of the interaction of polarized entities.

They don't understand this, that's why they are shocked about man STS on an STO site, only the adept have understood. The herds still is in... questioning my agenda, what is, what''s not. Child please. Time is nearer for the choice to be made and electricity requires friction from opposite pole but yet they keep talking about my agenda instead. See, typical of below 50 % STO and you guys get promoted at 51% lol.

Wink BigSmile  Smile

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup. Thus it would not consider your service as such.

On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst, you might, perhaps, perceive this as not being of service.

You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator: two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

Heart

Quote:Bringing it back to the original topic here, in terms of wealth and the STS, there is something to be said for the options made available when resources and wealth are had, but which differ from those when they are not.
I see "STS" philosophy as largely pre-occupied with creating opportunity for the self, and the methods approached will vary incredibly. "STO" philosophy simply includes everyone else in that notion of the self.

You are wise indeed, and I feel the sadistic impulse to pluck your wings, so the wise owl can keep explaining simple matter to these *fools*. People do not understand what money is and what is not (wealth). Money is not wealth. Wealth is in focus, the very currency of the mind which attention. Attention to what you give and attention what you don't give (my syntax here is done on purpose, not grammatically correct but it is deliberate). That is the reason why many hold money everyday but very few are wealthy. The dark side gives you perspective. You lot are blinded by the very light you do not produce, dependent towards entities you deem good but do not understand. You trust them yet you don't know their weaknesses.

Everyone here has already hold 1$, and when we compound the money one has hold in one's life it usually goes through and beyond 6 figures, yet you lot complain about how poor you are. How can I really have pity for those who do not understand that they are the very reason of their own demise. You know the power of thoughts yet you keep losing, tell me why ?

You are just inferior for never have been able to have what you wanted when infinite power is at your fingertips. Just like those Africans who sit on top of so much gold yet their are the epitome of poverty, you are forever destined to be exploited by those of my kind. The universe gave every chance possible to those Africans, to rise, yet they falter. Nobody understand why, nobody can explain. They are pitied by everybody, but nobody can help. The non profit organization just go to reap unseen profits, rat lab they are. They didn't get and probably will never get that- It's just this MIGHT IS RIGHT.

(07-29-2021, 03:05 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
Quote:Bringing it back to the original topic here, in terms of wealth and the STS, there is something to be said for the options made available when resources and wealth are had, but which differ from those when they are not.

You are wise indeed, and I feel the sadistic impulse to pluck your wings, so the wise owl can keep explaining simple matter to these *fools*. People do not understand what money is and what is not (wealth). Money is not wealth. Wealth is in focus, the very currency of the mind which attention. Attention to what you give and attention what you don't give (my syntax here  is done on purpose, not grammatically correct but it is deliberate). That is the reason why many hold money everyday but very few are wealthy. The dark side gives you perspective. You lot are blinded by the very light you do not produce, dependent towards entities you deem good but do not understand. You trust them yet you don't know their weaknesses.

Everyone here has already hold 1$, and when  we compound the money one has  hold in one's life  it usually goes through and beyond  6 figures, yet you lot complain about how poor you are. How can I really have pity for those who do not understand that they are the very  reason of their own demise. You know the power of thoughts yet you keep losing, tell me why ?

You are just inferior for never have been able to have what you wanted when infinite power is at your fingertips. Just like those Africans who  sit on top of so much gold yet their are the epitome of poverty, you are forever destined to be  exploited by those of my kind. The universe gave every chance possible to those Africans, to rise, yet they falter. Nobody understand why, nobody can explain. They are pitied by everybody, but nobody can help. The non profit organization just go to reap unseen profits, rat lab they are. They didn't get and probably will never get that- It's just this MIGHT IS RIGHT.

I appreciate your service, friend. The opportunity to learn is ever fruitful.

Not really sure if you're actually asking me personally here or what. Victory and defeat are both temporary affairs, transients in an endless stream of experience.
You're right about the power of attention, but there is also something to be said for imagination.

Yeah the concept of money truly is one of the greatest achievement of the path of control. It practically does the work for you...

Aion ! Imagination is the easiest part, focus is the part which requires effort. Thought are jus that, Images. Everything that exists imagine, few however control what images are empowered through attention.

Yes Patrick ! Money is awesome for us but no, it doesn't do the work on the contrary it's trap for *Luke warming* hence it requires even much more focus. With a lot of money you are tempted to give to those who don't deserve your money for example, reducing your polarity. So a lot of the wealthy people (moneywize) are trapped in 60% - 90% STS range.

Interesting.

Of course, as you might expect, I for one would prefer we transition to a system similar to what is described here: https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-social-sustainability-and-equality.html

I'm always interested in finding out how STS would take advantage of such a system?

(07-29-2021, 04:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: Interesting.

Of course, as you might expect, I for one would prefer we transition to a system similar to what is described here: https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-social-sustainability-and-equality.html

I'm always interested in finding out how STS would take advantage of such a system?

Thank you for the opportunity to polarize even more, it is a great exercise for me to find ways to exploit weaknesses and to dominate.

My answer is Art, I'll promote art or the distortion of beauty, you have to understand the word art here as the essence of it rather than the word itself. Once introduced my Goal is to trigger covetousness (lust). People have an inherent bias/attraction toward beauty, we stare at the sky, ocean to mirror the inner beauty in us. Once people(leaders I presume) become  aware that art   is a potential weakness to their *perfect society*  they might want to protect themselves  from this. If they do, one of the most easiest  way is to lessen their emotions which the JEDI in Star Wars practice, this is the basis of their philosophy to avoid being swayed by the dark side of the Force as they understand its distortion.
I Find that even in altruistic society people avoid being robots.
Going against one emotions create resistance which transform itself unto doubt, confusion etc. And one of the most efficient way to fight beauty is to be a robot or a JEDI which people inherently do not want to be, it's not the  natural way of life or self as I understand it(bias of course). Even a robot want to feel. From then on I can watch the dice fall. I will try to multiply art or the distortion of beauty so everyone can feel it's abundance, getting entangled in its caress, whisper of love, then abruptly remove it. ut not completely. Make it (art ) scarce. From then you can guess the aftermath. People will spend trying to gain the favor of the one holding the beauty or art which value is abstract by essence spending more than just the energy unit itself.

Understand that this is the less effective but the most efficient of the 5 ways I found to take advantage of that said society. I didn't give the most effective one out of pure selfishness I assume you will understand.

Now, the flaw in this  "bias" toward a better society  is the same the ONE named Tesla had. You are dealing with beings not just things. They want to have fun, hardship gives that opportunity. Not everything has absolute value, Tesla wanted to ease the world so much to the point of  robbing them  of the idea of work. Tesla's  slogan could've been summarized by electricity will work for us. For a non mature mind this means losing his job, laziness etc (things that the article pointed) but subtlety have its way with being imprevisible. You try to help everyone yet if only one misinterpret your message you have gotten yourself a virus and have to do a work of extreme patience to still convince people  or get your way through this anyhow. That's why STO are rarely completely polarized toward their service. They leave some place for contrast whereas we of STS embrace the contrast totally or almost.
And this society would require highly intelligent and mature individual, child be the most susceptible toward manipulation because they take time to mature and have pretty inconsistent values and desires until those are crystallized.

This is my perspective another STS might have given another solution, I know that this is not the answer expected by many, it's far from the typical *bomb them, kill them all* etc. The goal here is control not mindless slaughter. You slaughter when  the times come for slaughtering  but never mindlessly.

Ah yes Art. That's very interesting because it happens to be a counter argument that is often brought on the table when discussing alternative systems. I will be told stuff like: "What about Art?" or "Who gets the best wine?". And I answer stuff like: "Why having more money would give anyone the right to the best wine?".

But indeed, even within a post-scarcity society, there will still remain certain types of resources that are scarce. And of course these would be where STS finds their new playground.

Anyway, stopping STS from taking advantage of any system is not what such a transition would serve. The goal of such would be to expose the populations to a different kind of influence. The monetary system naturally trains the people on the ways of STS. So a transition system (transition to 4d positive) would naturally train people on the ways of STO instead. Eventually, we find ourselves within a society that does not even make use of accounting and within which good wines and beautiful art is overflowing.

In the end, this all remains a collective choice. The collective has demonstrated a propensity for STS and I do not understand why the people of this planet has not manifested this choice more fully. Maybe they'll make their choice on the next 3d planet they play on. We have nearly finished playing the level on this one. The next level is about to start and it seems there are more STO players, however the collective propensity is, so this planet has already started preparing a positive 4d level to play on.

I would expect this transition to bring exquisitely wonderful challenges for the incarnated STS still here to play through it. I wonder, do you harbor hope you could still change the level that is spawning? Or are you just content for the opportunity?

(07-29-2021, 06:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: I would expect this transition to bring exquisitely wonderful challenges for the incarnated STS still here to play through it. I wonder, do you harbor hope you could still change the level that is spawning? Or are you just content for the opportunity?

Personally I don't care about the harvest, it's just same s*** different day, either you win or you keep winning(challenge is the same). You get better you keep performing again and again relentlessly resiliently just like the one called Michael Jordan.
The ideal will be to harvest myself through the infinite possibilities of the manifestation of infinite energy, by technology for example or another mean all that I am working on (I am investing a lot of money on all that s***).
And one of the difference between you guys and me is, I take it very seriously, my life, this life, there will never be someone like me again, I am unique, magnificent indeed that's what my GOD think of me and tell me.
Someone asked why STS do not go beyond 6th density, I didn't wanted to say it at first but this is according to Ra. That does not mean 7th or upper density "equivalent" to the STO do not exist on the STS path. Breaking thing into density what's not is Ra's thing not mine, all is about archetype for me like in a video game, you can be Batman, Superman, Darkseid etc. Batman doesn't fly, superman is vulnerable to kryptonite, Darkseid well he is Darkseid. Each with his advantages and disadvantages, now calling it density ? To each his/her taste.

Quote:...would naturally train people on the ways of STO instead..
The very idea of training is a form of control so an opening for an STS like me, I know the intention behind this word isn't what it expresses literally but what if someone refuse the training ?
Communism also had wonderful intentions at its core, people were trained and all, yet...
The very Idea of organization is STS by nature, you want to control chaos by ordering it, this is training, discipline and all. Nurturing on the other hand leaves much more open the idea of freedom, caring etc.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - jafar - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 05:14 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
Quote:Thus if your goal is to polarize towards STS, fighting is the preferred option.

The goal is to win first, polarization being  just a mere tool to achieve that, it is to me (in my distortion)   *stupid* to discard an effective weapon because it burns. That's the very purpose of a weapon, to burn.

And what makes you think that you cannot *win* through fighting?
As such that you resorted back to 'loving'?

Quote:Yes, this, the very thing. You are near what I wanted to point out, fear, they fear losing connection to their polarity *see* how effective it is. I do not fear, I know what I am and which I am not.

Since you do not fear, then the question remain, why resorted to 'loving'?
Why not choose fighting?
Your fear of losing resorted you to choose the 'loving' option?

Loving, when performed and accepted by whatever entities will makes both the sender and receiver of love to polarize further towards STO. Didn't you realize that?

While fighting, will makes both the winner and the loser to polarize further towards STS.

Quote:In this forum I saw a lot of post from those who said that they are oriented STO. Post  written  with the goal to scare anyone  attempting to follow STS path. They think that they are offering choice and information, but their post disseminate fear. The more adept STO have understood this and with wisdom tried to point out how this act is insidious by nature. But those who wrote those post  do not realize how they are already well on their STS path, using manipulation through FEAR & CONTROL (*SADISTIC LAUGH*).

You point out a good point, those who disseminate fear must already have fear within them in the first place. Regardless of their claim that they're STS or STO, actually labelling or claim doesn't matter.

Fear is indeed a catalyst, a catalyst to recognize courage.
Hatred is also a catalyst, a catalyst to recognize love.
That's the reason why Ra, among others, label the STS path as the path of wisdom.

Quote:Congratulations, not that I care. But the Oedipal nature of your actions is a dramatic masochism on yourself  that is pleasurable to perceive and learn from. You are already enslaving others which is the natural course of existence. And the more adept STO won't save you because you know deep down that if it wasn't for fear you would have chosen the opposite path. What is holding you back  ? Not that I care but permit me to say that  you are weak, choosing a path out of fear (*LAUGHING HARDER*).

Mind you that jafar never claimed that he is only STO (or only STS).
As in reality it's more complicated than that, he can be a mixture of both.

Yes he's thankful for fear, as through fear jafar found courage.

Of course I give you permit to label him anything, including 'weak', as he's both.
Through 'weakness' one will find 'strength'.

Quote:I'll explain my distortion toward love/light/darkness.

Let use the life of the one named Genghis Khan, the main motivation of his at first was love, saving his woman, offering a better future for his loved ones.  Yet contrary to other selves, he understood that peace come at a price war and that to achieve his victory he had to dissociate with love not eradicate it because it is an impossible endeavor and that which is an STS dilemma. By dissociating with love for a time, one can access the alluring power of the absence of love just like cold is produced through the absence of fire. STS work is not a work of overwhelming power but precise focal use of power. I use cold in my refrigerator to selectively conserve some goods. whereas heat is everywhere. I do not need to freeze the universe  but just to remove the heat at strategic point.

Temüjin was deeply distressed by the abduction of his wife and remarked that his bed “was made empty” and his breast was “torn apart”.[2] He was [i]determined to bring Börte back (love), and rescued her several months later with the aid of his allies Wang Khan and Jamukha. Some scholars describe this event as one of the key crossroads in Temüjin's life, which moved him along the path towards becoming a conqueror.[3][4] [/i]
Wikipedia source.

He was an evolved STS, people picture STS going around and just mindlessly destroying everything around (some do) but some are most subtle at that. The core tenet of STS is hierarchy and organization not just mindless destruction.  

Thank you, and yes I'm well aware of Temujin's incarnation life story.
If I might add, his catalyst begins earlier than 'borte kidnapping' episode, back when his dad were butchered, family rejection, and being despised by his own mother.

That point out my previous statement, how STS polarity is a hard earned/fought polarity.

Quote:Most of STO picture STS as explosive volcanos, I offer an other picture. Imagine the widest and deepest Ocean and has you sail it, you are allured by the voices of the mermaid to follow them deep down and be drown. Or Imagine a full Ocean of lava instead of just explosive supernova, or even a lac of poison. What I want you to understand is stillness the one named Genghis achieved. Another one who achieved it was named Khadafi. The potential offered by STS is limitless in its application.

The soul which one labeled as Temujin is still in 'lower rank' of STS hierarchy.

Khadafi has abundance love towards others, specifically his fellow tribe/clan/nation or even world peace in general. Mind you that he's the one who proposed a brilliant solution for Israel vs Palestine conflict, to unite both identity together as such that both distinctive Israel and Palestine identity ceased to exist, a.k.a one state solution. Which of course blatantly rejected and disliked by STSes, as without conflict there will be no catalyst of separation, fear and hatred.

Quote:It is difficult for you to feel because you've all grown in the matrix, (by "you" I do not mean "you" literally ).
You know the Truth, I don't pretend to know the truth, I know the falsity which bring me closer to the truth. But how can you prove that what is your truth is exactly the Truth ? I know I can't.  I will never attempt to. I only  stick to use which is of use to me  and discard which is not.

Simply put, I am very  determined, driven.

I know what you mean, those who explore the 'is not' will eventually realize the 'is'.
And yes STS path requires a very strong determination.

Choose 'fighting' instead of 'loving' that will help you to polarize faster.
But of course you have free will to choose either.

When you choose 'loving' you will gradually polarize towards STO, before you realized it you will see the "Welcome To STO" banner which is not your planned destination isn't it? or is it?