Bring4th
STS entities and Wealth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STS entities and Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=14031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-29-2021

Discipline is definitely a universal requirement in my opinion. That is not just a STS thing. But thank you for sharing your PoV. I always find that refreshing. You are right that I consider this incarnation nothing special. Just another avatar in this playthrough.

I'm tired just imagining all the work you put yourself through by choice. But I must admit it is very rewarding in the end. I've been there and like I said we can already rejoice at what you're ultimately becoming.

The One does not blink at the light or at the dark. You love me just as much as I love you. But we are too busy playing to notice any of that s*** right now. Cheers to you!

RE: STS entities and Wealth - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-30-2021

(01-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Henosis Wrote: I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

I feel any truly harvestable third density negative entity of necessity must be very wealthy.

I feel the great majority of entities, including on this forum, who may think they are STS entities are in fact not but simply possess some negatively oriented tendencies, and are for sure not harvestable into negative 4D.

In our realm money is power, and those without a great deal of money will lack the resources to fully polarize in that direction. I don't believe murderers are rapists are STS entities, but perhaps those who serve on several Boards of Directors for multinational companies are more the type. Or perhaps the entities that are directing those people.

Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

Incorrect. My Kabbalah teacher is harvestably negative, and programmed this life to be WITHOUT wealth, because lifetime after lifetime of wealth kept them stuck in the same karmic patterns with very limited personal growth. They became harvestable only in this lifetime where they were poor and had to fight every step of the way for every bit of power they had. Please note that this helped my teahcer turn their focus INWARD toward PERSONAL power, rather than focusing on dominating the rest of the world.

Not exactly the Saturday Morning Cartoon Supervillain Sith Lords you guys always speculate about.

The STS alignment seems to have more nuance than depicted in the Ra channelings or on this site. MUCH more nuance than that.

(07-29-2021, 03:05 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote: You lot are blinded by the very light you do not produce, dependent towards entities you deem good but do not understand. You trust them yet you don't know their weaknesses.

God, I have been holding back saying it, because if I do, I highly suspect I will be censored again, but I'm glad SOMEBODY did.

(07-29-2021, 09:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: Discipline is definitely a universal requirement in my opinion. That is not just a STS thing. But thank you for sharing your PoV.

True, but when is the last time you ever heard an STO hippie (much less an anywhere CLOSE to harvestably positive one) describe themselves as "driven" and "determined"?

As though they are fighting against some sort of adversary or struggle? That is a VERY STS way of looking at it.

The STO way is more "Going with the flow" and surrendering to the universe. Tell me, how is going with the flow "driven" or "determined"? How is surrender "driven" or "determined"?

(07-28-2021, 09:32 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: This is an anecdote on how everything can be useful to me. I  made a mistake of contacting what you call and "evil entity" which or who went out of his/her way to take my life, instead of fighting it with anger or hate, I used love (that you teach here in a sense) which they dearly hate, its like poison to them, not in a sense of it kills them but they are turned off by it. Like normal human are turned off by having sexual encounter with animals or Kids, it's gross. So I used love as a tool, but love  doesn't define me, as long as my agenda is served I use whatever that works.

Other STS reject love completely they do not see it for what it is, a weapon to selectively use in other to serve one's interest.

Yes, my Kabbalah teacher has told me numerous times of this technique for weaponizing love. I understand the principal.

I remember once, I was working as an usher at a movie theater. I had just put in my 2 weeks notice, so no fucks were given. I was glad to be done with the job. Some male Karen got mad at me for sweeping during the pre-preview trivia jiggies, since I had to clean all 20 theaters by myself as the only one on shift performing the job that day. He demanded to talk to the manager, determined to get me fired, or at least f*** up my day.

The manager came and got me, and I went about the rest of my job. Another customer defended me, which I insisted he didn't need to do, since I had put in my 2 week notice anyway, but quietly thanked him for doing.

The whole time, I insisted on being courteous and jovial. I even went back into the theater to do theater checks and saw the male Karen glaring at me. I just shot him a smile, determined not to let him f*** up my day. It only made him angrier and I knew it.

By this time, I had discovered the LOO channelings and was doing my best to be "positive" but could not help but relish in watching what little power this man had (taking his issues out on me and ruining my day) become COMPLETELY deflated in that moment.

I use this as an example of how love and kindness can be used as weapons, which, to my knowledge, seems an advanced technique in the STS ranks. You are astute to observe this.

(07-26-2021, 01:20 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Henosis Wrote: I was hoping to hear others thoughts on this matter.

I feel any truly harvestable third density negative entity of necessity must be very wealthy.

I feel the great majority of entities, including on this forum, who may think they are STS entities are in fact not but simply possess some negatively oriented tendencies, and are for sure not harvestable into negative 4D.

In our realm money is power, and those without a great deal of money will lack the resources to fully polarize in that direction. I don't believe murderers are rapists are STS entities, but perhaps those who serve on several Boards of Directors for multinational companies are more the type. Or perhaps the entities that are directing those people.

Do you think extreme wealth is required to be a harvestable STS entity?

Yes wealth is part of the work for polarization, power corrupt. As an STS to better polarize my negative side  I need a lot of wealth for scalability.You're right murderers etc, are not de facto STS candidate because they murder by impulse and not by choice. For an analogy, imagine that you are the C.E.O of a Big oil company and that your engineer find a good spot for you to extract some petrol that will bring you 10000 times the initial amount invested, but the government of that country doesn't want to let you do so because it'll polute the river and badly affect  people living in the vicinity. Some of your advisors tells you that you can use a militia to remove people on the government country... let's say you say yes, then this is a true STS work, a simple murderer can't do that. For an STS to really have an impact he needs a bigger scale than an STO, an STO can graduate by changing someone life positively whereas an STS needs a bigger scale to make  his life better. Hence the work is harder because the impact must be larger.

Most of if not all  STS are highly ambitious and want to stand on the very top of the world and they are so busy doing that, that going around killing people is an inefficient use of their time.

From what I can tell, the ones concerned with world domination are too caught up in self importance, and many of them too concerned with hedonistic perversions. Many of them like to feel they are "special" and elite, but are bei ng used as pawns by much wiser entities. Problem is, self importance tends to get in the way of proper STS work and ends up turning power into it's opposite: self sabotage.

Seems to me the most powerful ones are the ones focused less on being king of the giant s*** pile and more concerned with mastering themselves. After all on the STS path, the self is supposed to be used, dominated, controlled and deployed at will, right?

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Aion - 07-30-2021

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Sacred Fool - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 01:17 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:32 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: This is an anecdote on how everything can be useful to me. I  made a mistake of contacting what you call and "evil entity" which or who went out of his/her way to take my life, instead of fighting it with anger or hate, I used love (that you teach here in a sense) which they dearly hate, its like poison to them, not in a sense of it kills them but they are turned off by it.

By this time, I had discovered the LOO channelings and was doing my best to be "positive" but could not help but relish in watching what little power this man had (taking his issues out on me and ruining my day) become COMPLETELY deflated in that moment.

I use this as an example of how love and kindness can be used as weapons, which, to my knowledge, seems an advanced technique in the STS ranks. You are astute to observe this.

The movie theatre story sounds plausible, where the love offered was clearly phony, yet the recipient could only react to appearances.  The evil entity story sounds less plausible because the love offered would need to be energetically authentic or else it would be scoffed at.  I just wonder how the storyteller, who seems out of practice offering love, could either fool a being powerful enough to destroy it with phony love or find abundantly potent genuine love in its own heart to offer to an aggressor.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-30-2021

Quote:And what makes you think that you cannot *win* through fighting?
As such that you resorted back to 'loving'?

Using love I am doing just that, fighting.

Quote:why resorted to 'loving'?
Why not choose fighting?
Your fear of losing resorted you to choose the 'loving' option?

I am interested in your definition of fighting. But yes, my fear of losing my life resorted me to choose "love" as a momentary option, it's called ju justu before the choking then murder.

Fighting  dictionary definition: struggle to overcome, eliminate, or prevent.

So you mean to tell me that eliminating/preventing  something by using *love/weapon* is not fighting ? Because it doesn't fit your  tight  view of what is to be "STS"  ? I think outside the box, always.
STO do not use love to eliminate or prevent, they use it to share, to care, to welcome. Their love can sometimes hurt others and they'll be sorry for that. I am not, If I can torture you with love I will. If love is what you hate,  trust me I will have my fill of sadism. This is where the subtlety is drawn. And this encompass the interrogation that STO have around the heart chakra. Where does STS love goes ? In other word it is called strategy a very concept that non adept do not understand.
To me love is an object that has its use, it doesn't define who I am, winning does. You can love but selectively, that is service to self, love of the self *first* not hate of others. Now if it happens that self is sadistical in nature, you have to quench that sadism. Others are insignificant in your decision to quench it or not, that is STS.
Now it'll be foolish to go around murdering people and ending up in jail, this is self sabotage not love of self.

Like I said the choice to polarize in me is a conscious one, not an impulse.

Quote:Loving, when performed and accepted by whatever entities will makes both the sender and receiver of love to polarize further towards STO. Didn't you realize that?
That is what you think and I don't care, polarization is a choice, yes or no ? It's just like losing blood in a  battle/fighting, go drink a  beer(blood), tons of water and eat your enemies flesh after victory to build your polarization again(metaphor).

Quote:...While fighting, will makes both the winner and the loser to polarize further towards STS..

We just do not have the same bias towards fighting. Where you see surrender, I see a Trojan horse. Where you see a white flag, I see an opportunity to stale time, to prepare better, where you see fleeing, I see a strategical regrouping. We do not have the same bias toward fighting and I guess that your life as never really been put on a line, I was ready to save self by any means necessary including going to the brighter side for a while. Honor is for the foolish and what I get from your post is a sense of honor toward the darkside. I got neither honor nor allegiance  towards whatever side 'is', I just have an allegiance towards 'me'. I just use the term STS as a mean of reference here. What my being yearn is pure complete domination, savoring my enemies desolation and fear, torturing my preys and strengthening my kind. An eagle do not fly with a pigeon, that doesn't mean that an eagle is cannibalistic. So I "serve" self.

Quote:Fear is indeed a catalyst, a catalyst to recognize courage.
Hatred is also a catalyst, a catalyst to recognize love.
That's the reason why Ra, among others, label the STS path as the path of wisdom.

Yes indeed, Fear of weaknesses/courage of the strong (not giving up), love of victory and domination/Hating losing  etc.

Quote:
Mind you that jafar never claimed that he is only STO (or only STS).
As in reality it's more complicated than that, he can be a mixture of both.

Just to stipulate, I do not care he can be whatever he think he is. He is of no personal interest to me.

Quote:]Thank you, and yes I'm well aware of Temujin's incarnation life story.

Being aware of one's story is good, being connected to one's entity is better, you know but I am, I understand you don't.
The difference between reading about a success story and going through the trials of being successful is what separates your awareness from my beingness   (metaphor).

Quote:If I might add, his catalyst begins earlier than 'borte kidnapping' episode, back when his dad were butchered, family rejection, and being despised by his own mother.
That point out my previous statement, how STS polarity is a hard earned/fought polarity.
Yes but the definite choice was made there, at that time. Just like being bullied until you see your loved ones getting bullied and then decide to be the bully instead. Yes, the catalyst *bullying* started a long time ago but the choice was made when you saw your loved ones sufferings.

Quote:The soul which one labeled as Temujin is still in 'lower rank' of STS hierarchy.
That is what you think, I know the opposite. Believe or not, I do not care. And even if I go in your direction at least he didn't start of as a slave and if you see it like that, this is a pretty good start for a starter against beings who had eons and eons of time advantage.

Quote:Khadafi has abundance love towards others,

During the revolution, the International Criminal Court said it had collected evidence that Col Gaddafi had ordered the rape of women as a weapon against rebel forces.

‘For Gaddafi, rape was a weapon’ BBC News

Everyone knows Gaddafi as a tyrant, but few knew he was a serial rapist and had sex slaves: Gaddafi had a harem of women kept in the basement of his residence, in little rooms or apartments. These women, obligated to appear before him in their underwear, could be called at any time of day or night. They were raped, beaten, subjected to the worst kinds of sexual humiliation. For Gaddafi, rape was a weapon … a way of dominating others -- women, obviously, because it was easy, but also men, by possessing their wives and daughters.

Similarly, he forced some of his ministers to have sex with him. He did the same with certain tribal chiefs, diplomats and military officials over whom he wanted to get the upper hand. We know that Gaddafi, who dreamed of being Africa’s “king of kings”, had sex with several wives and daughters of African heads of state. Of course, he didn’t rape them … but he lured them with piles of money or sumptuous jewels.
FRANCE24 ENGLISH

links:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26270890
https://www.france24.com/en/20120920-muammar-gaddafi-rape-weapon-libya-annick-cojean-le-monde-sexual-slavery-harem-abuse-women

Quote:...abundance love towards others... specifically his fellow tribe/clan/nation or even world peace in general. Mind you that he's the one who proposed a brilliant solution for Israel vs Palestine conflict, to unite both identity together as such that both distinctive Israel and Palestine identity ceased to exist, a.k.a one state solution. Which of course blatantly rejected and disliked by STSes, as without conflict there will be no catalyst of separation, fear and hatred.

Gaddafi, who dreamed of being Africa’s “king of kings”... ...abundance love towards others... indeed.

Do not start with how dictators operates I know them very well, been living with and grew amongst  them for a long time... people with power... just don't. I know the game and its intricacies. There is level to this.

Quote:I know what you mean, those who explore the 'is not' will eventually realize the 'is'.
And yes STS path requires a very strong determination.
Darkseid 'is', tape it on the google search bar.

Quote:Choose 'fighting' instead of 'loving' that will help you to polarize faster.
But of course you have free will to choose either.

I don't need your advice, keep it for yourself.I am just telling you what 'is' to me.

Quote:When you choose 'loving' you will gradually polarize towards STO, before you realized it you will see the "Welcome To STO" banner which is not your planned destination isn't it? or is it?

I don't care about the destination:
"If the highroad leads though hells(being STS or STO), then those infernos must be besieged, assailed and taken possession of - aye, even if their present monarchs have to be rooted out with weapons as demoniac and deadly as their own" To quote a book.

You trust Ra but who said he isn't as deceitful as he might be. Slaves were also given a Bible full of golden rules with missing pages  and were striped off their fighting spirit just like whores. S**tan works through golden rules remember that.

DOUBLE POST INTENDED DUE TO A SPECIFIC ANSWER REQUIRED TO THE POST BELOW, MAY THE MODERATOR UNDERSTAND

Quote:The movie theatre story sounds plausible, where the love offered was clearly phony, yet the recipient could only react to appearances.  The evil entity story sounds less plausible because the love offered would need to be energetically authentic or else it would be scoffed at.  I just wonder how the storyteller, who seems out of practice offering love, could either fool a being powerful enough to destroy it with phony love or find abundantly potent genuine love in its own heart to offer to an aggressor.

I do not like watching movies at all but sometimes I need to, if you aren't paying attention movies are calling spirit into your home and soften you for possession, manipulation/influence, the more you watch movies as a non adept the more you become malleable.

You lot says that you come from a 6th density being dadadada and then doubt your power against lower than 6th density beings, see that's what differentiate you from me. Many evil spirit fools you into believing that they are powerful to the point that you stand no chance, but I know that even Abraham fought an Angel, Anansi and Loki fooled stronger than them etc.

Now to the main dish. You don't fool a being like that, you offer him truth, it's a bet, it's not guaranteed to work every time, I used it as a last resort for survival not for fun or test. This bet is just asking the entity:  Are you willing to get dirty O GRAND EVIL *insert name* over a lowly being like me.
How many humans are willing to take a food that was thrown to dirt. The difference between this bet and somebody who genuinely gives love, is that the being knows my intention, it's a mind game. A concept of this would be neutral game in fighting video games or Gambit in chess. Someone who just don't know what is happening get swept by the moment.
I can relate with love, love is pure. In combat sports it would be akin to be bystancial. And I am also sponsored by the Spirit who leads my forefather(I am truly proud of this), my mom was sterile and called me from him - my GOD, when everybody thought it was over for her. So I Start the game with a little advantage, like a living egregore, the sum of the core desire of my forefathers which is PURE CRUEL DOMINATION. In this way I am the perfect embodiment for this. For those who watch Japanese anime, it is akin to *meruem* (metaphor). Anime is part of the culture and my training involved an understanding of cultural works that shapes mind

This is the paradox STO doesn't seems to get about the heart chakra blockage as you call it. To me everything is an object to be directed including love, and I direct everything toward "goals" that serve self including love. Narcissism  can also be defined as an inflated sense of self *love* , it's love nonetheless but directed to self. With control you can direct that however you want whereas STO get carried by the flow, I own the flow of the river build bridges over it, power dam etc.
So what you may call blockage is just inward direction of love. Like a flashlight put on one's thumb, light directed inward and it overemphasizes the red body. The perfect analogy is if you turn your phone's flash light on in the dark and put in in the palm of your hand the only thing to be seen in that room will be the red veins and flesh of your hand. This is red body as my distorted understanding of it and this is what you call darkness. Cold is not an energy itself just the absence of fire same as darkness does not exist in itself but through removal of light - according to me.

(07-30-2021, 03:21 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: The difference between this bet and somebody who genuinely gives love, is that the being knows my intention, it's a mind game. A concept of this would be neutral game in fighting video games or Gambit in chess.

I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but your explanation makes little sense on the face of it.  I'm trying to see more deeply into it, but am finding nothing.

Sure, a negative entity enjoys love of various sorts such as perhaps love of comrades in arms, love of power, love of cracking a mystery, etc.  But if you offer your level of that to a master, would it be so thoroughly impressed with your offering as compared with its own?  Or would it laugh in your face?  Why would it be repulsed by your transparent gambit when it could see the fear just behind it?  Or would it just eat you for lunch all the same?

I'm only saying that for your tale to have the ring of truth, if the love you offered was truly repulsive, it would have to be truly innocent of guile, would it not?  Otherwise this would be a fantasy?  Yes?

Quote:I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but your explanation makes little sense on the face of it.  I'm trying to see more deeply into it, but am finding nothing.
Little sense to you ? It is irrelevant except for my growing polarization.

Quote:Sure, a negative entity enjoys love of various sorts such as perhaps love of comrades in arms, love of power, love of cracking a mystery, etc.  But if you offer your level of that to a master, would it be so thoroughly impressed with your offering as compared with its own?  Or would it laugh in your face?  Why would it be repulsed by your transparent gambit when it could see the fear just behind it?  Or would it just eat you for lunch all the same?

Who told you  that I am  no master ? Who told you that I am a normal human being, never heard of nephilims, demigods (Hercules), Nabiru or sons of prophecies (Dawidi, Samson, salama, Joseph). But put this aside, I just won, why always me ? I am from ancestral kings and warrior lineage, so incredible feats are collected for the hidden biography.

Quote:I'm only saying that for your tale to have the ring of truth, if the love you offered was truly repulsive, it would have to be truly innocent of guile, would it not?  Otherwise this would be a fantasy?  Yes?
No. You want my story to fit your  biased perception related to power scale between beings.

There is level to this s***, never heard of a 12 years old beating a most experienced player in chess not at fist fighting ?  Yet if someone told you "that 12 years old beat that 30 year mma master" you'll be "Impossible look at him is so skinny, bro !"
Now did you ever have practiced any esoteric science which bring immediate physical effect ? The kind of effect that you have to be buried alive for 3days and digging yourself out in other to gain immunity toward bullets for a short period of time. If not,  then you won't understand the kind of chess I am talking about.
So for newbies in chess life existence esoterism magic  - Better analogy is, did Ra manifested his whole self  on earth using the channeler ? Have you seen him flying or beaming light/love to the point earth went directly right through 4th positive, isn't that what's expected from a god ? He said that in past B.C he built the pyramids (which is a clever lie/truth - all pyramid weren't built by the same entity - pyramids are just like firing weapon not all of them are Kalashnikov or Desert eagle )yet why can't he do the same now (building pyramid or talking through another channeler) ?
Can you believe that an entity that talks through a punny human is as grandiose as it claims to be ? He should've done feats, incredible one if he told the truth ? Yet you understand in his  case that first of all it is not his natural environment and second of all there is a quarantine/veil, right ? (I used that analogy although it doesn't fully encompass my perspective). Spirituality has its laws there are just genius at it, don't ask me how I am a Genius, I just told you what I did.

Now I am self deprecating my impressive victory against that bastard for you lot, how ironic. Yare-yare/mada-mada.

Edit: Wanted to add, have you ever played and being good at  games such as martial arts, chess, poker to the point of being in the top 20% at least ? If not, that can explain why you might not  understand the intricacies of the Mind-games that goes with that s***. The goal of an evil entity is usually possession or entrapment for parasitic purpose. Like I said in a previous post, lions do not hunt equals or stronger preys than them.
The Mighty lions hunt weaker preys and usually are bored with a form of resistance that hedgehog gives, yet the hedgehog is smaller than the zebra. The zebra defense against the lion is running, the bull defense is running or going forward attack, the hedgehog is its spikes. Yet the lion never bother itself with turning the hedgehog on his back.
The same goes for the mongoose who the lions do not hunt, mangoes uses intimidation. The entity knows that I knows what he doesn't like.
I am going to be little bit more explicit "excuse my language"  -  [redacted].

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 04:35 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote:  

Quote:I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but your explanation makes little sense on the face of it.  I'm trying to see more deeply into it, but am finding nothing.
Little sense to you ? It is irrelevant except for my growing polarization.

Quote:Sure, a negative entity enjoys love of various sorts such as perhaps love of comrades in arms, love of power, love of cracking a mystery, etc.  But if you offer your level of that to a master, would it be so thoroughly impressed with your offering as compared with its own?  Or would it laugh in your face?  Why would it be repulsed by your transparent gambit when it could see the fear just behind it?  Or would it just eat you for lunch all the same?

Who told you  that I am  no master ? Who told you that I am a normal human being, never heard of nephilims, demigods (Hercules), Nabiru or sons of prophecies (Dawidi, Samson, salama, Joseph). But put this aside, I just won, why always me ? I am from ancestral kings and warrior lineage, so incredible feats are collected for the hidden biography.

Quote:I'm only saying that for your tale to have the ring of truth, if the love you offered was truly repulsive, it would have to be truly innocent of guile, would it not?  Otherwise this would be a fantasy?  Yes?
No. You want my story to fit your  biased perception related to power scale between beings.

There is level to this s***, never heard of a 12 years old beating a most experienced player in chess not at fist fighting ?  Yet if someone told you "that 12 years old beat that 30 year mma master" you'll be "Impossible look at him is so skinny, bro !"
Now did you ever have practiced any esoteric science which bring immediate physical effect ? The kind of effect that you have to be buried alive for 3days and digging yourself out in other to gain immunity toward bullets for a short period of time. If not,  then you won't understand the kind of chess I am talking about.
So for newbies in chess life existence esoterism magic  - Better analogy is, did Ra manifested his whole self  on earth using the channeler ? Have you seen him flying or beaming light/love to the point earth went directly right through 4th positive, isn't that what's expected from a god ? He said that in past B.C he built the pyramids (which is a clever lie/truth - all pyramid weren't built by the same entity - pyramids are just like firing weapon not all of them are Kalashnikov or Desert eagle )yet why can't he do the same now (building pyramid or talking through another channeler) ?
Can you believe that an entity that talks through a punny human is as grandiose as it claims to be ? He should've done feats, incredible one if he told the truth ? Yet you understand in his  case that first of all it is not his natural environment and second of all there is a quarantine/veil, right ? (I used that analogy although it doesn't fully encompass my perspective). Spirituality has its laws there are just genius at it, don't ask me how I am a Genius, I just told you what I did.

Now I am self deprecating my impressive victory against that bastard for you lot, how ironic. Yare-yare/mada-mada.

Edit: Wanted to add, have you ever played and being good at  games such as martial arts, chess, poker to the point of being in the top 20% at least ? If not, that can explain why you might not  understand the intricacies of the Mind-games that goes with that s***. The goal of an evil entity is usually possession or entrapment for parasitic purpose. Like I said in a previous post, lions do not hunt equals or stronger preys than them.
The Mighty lions hunt weaker preys and usually are bored with a form of resistance that hedgehog gives, yet the hedgehog is smaller than the zebra. The zebra defense against the lion is running, the bull defense is running or going forward attack, the hedgehog is its spikes. Yet the lion never bother itself with turning the hedgehog on his back.
The same goes for the mongoose who the lions do not hunt, mangoes uses intimidation. The entity knows that I knows what he doesn't like.
I am going to be little bit more explicit "excuse my language"  -  I spill sperm(ejaculate) on the food to make it dirty, whereas with STO the evil entity just cut their balls when their dick gets hard before ejaculation and self staining.

To keep it simple:
Because Masters do not frequent this forum and toy with its users. Masters just do not frequent here.
I personally, see the path as valid but your story, teaches me nothing just as if I were to tell you mine, it would mean little to you.
Why are you here really? This is not polarizing. Possibly for us as everyone will attempt its level best to understand you and give you floor to speak and lots of room for expression. I mean is there another place in which you could be to polarize further or just love being here now that you have found people who will engage with you?

There was something this guy said everyone about the light we do not send....perhaps we should invetigate our light intensity and so a heart check? Perhaps we should ask ourselves about the light we do not send? In this way. this stranger comes and helps us to see ourselves objectively therefore we are able to make adjustments to our light.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 12:59 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:05 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote: You lot are blinded by the very light you do not produce, dependent towards entities you deem good but do not understand. You trust them yet you don't know their weaknesses.

God, I have been holding back saying it, because if I do, I highly suspect I will be censored again, but I'm glad SOMEBODY did.

Well yes, that kind of trust is indeed a foolish leap of faith. It is not something that will appeal to STS. I would expect STS to be very fearful of the concept even.

Why would an STS person throw themselves into the void of the unknown? What would they gain by such a foolish act? They'll only perceive a risk of loosing everything and without seeing anything that could be gained from such a foolish act.

That kind of trust/faith requires a dedication to the opening of the 4th chakra. It seems to me that this would be antithesis to what enables STS to even exists in the first place.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 01:04 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 09:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: Discipline is definitely a universal requirement in my opinion. That is not just a STS thing. But thank you for sharing your PoV.

True, but when is the last time you ever heard an STO hippie (much less an anywhere CLOSE to harvestably positive one) describe themselves as "driven" and "determined"?

As though they are fighting against some sort of adversary or struggle? That is a VERY STS way of looking at it.

The STO way is more "Going with the flow" and  surrendering to the universe. Tell me, how is going with the flow "driven" or "determined"? How is surrender "driven" or "determined"?

Ah !  Well you see this is what an STO person can gain from that foolish leap of faith I discussed in my last post.

After an STO person throws themselves into the unknown, with faith and trust, and gives themselves up to the One Love, they emerges out of this experience with the seed of the awareness of the need for disciplining the personality so that you can ever become a more useful instrument.

You are choosing to discipline yourself, not to gain more precision for yourself, but because you recognize that the Creator, who is now in control of your fate, is molding the instrument that you are so it can accomplish its perfect will on this planet. The impetus you feel to discipline certain aspects of your self comes from the One Love who is shaping you up.

In other words, the foolish STO hippie eventually manifests the One Infinite Creator in flesh on this planet. The power for this lies within which STS is so afraid of and will by choice reject as being the ultimate foolishness.

"They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly." ~ Ra

(07-30-2021, 04:35 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: I am from ancestral kings and warrior lineage, so incredible feats are collected for the hidden biography.

We are all explorers in consciousness--no more, no less--created by the One which created all levels of consciousness.  All the rest is but costumery.  This is the Law of One (as articulated by an amateur).
You seem to have lost your focus, friend.  I pointed out how an entity capable of destroying you would be far more capable of seeing through your silliness, and would be unimpressed by it.  This seems to invalidate your claim of encounter and victory, regardless of how much irrelevant bluster you sadly are able project.

Quote:We are all explorers in consciousness--no more, no less--created by the One which created all levels of consciousness.  All the rest is but costumery.  This is the Law of One (as articulated by an amateur).
Weither you believe in eternity or not, Law of One or not, it is a fact that we have body/mind/spirit complexes, it is also a fact that genetic lineage influence towards its distortion the vessel we "exist through" on earth   from bottom to the top, it also a fact that my genetic lineage is that of kings. Even your Ra must assume a form/bias, so rejecting which he is not(contrast principle). A flower can't be a flower if it is everything at the same time, by seing a flower you see which that flower is not, it's not a car, a tree, a kid etc. This is form.

Quote:..I pointed out how an entity capable of destroying you...
So are we destroyable or not ?  According to the Law of One or are we the ONE  or not (as articulated by an amateur) ?

Quote:...would be far more capable of seeing through your silliness, and would be unimpressed by it...
Like when this same entity  unimpressed another one higher than him  when he was still  on his 3rd density incarnation I suppose. Nonetheless I won, took a heavy toll on my body but I did.

Quote:This seems to invalidate your claim of encounter and victory, regardless of how much irrelevant bluster you sadly are able project.
I do not really require validation from you, I got plenty validations from this lifetime experience already , money, recognition of all sort, achievement etc. And like you just pointed out, it seems, just that, seems. That's all I care about, me and my kind.
My work on this forum is merely just a duty for a time.

But to finish on this annoying matter, you believe that  I am lying and I don't care. You do not matter to me. Real recognize real, it is spirituality not playing semantics. All didn't recognize Christ as christ anyway.

I won't answer on the topic of how I used love  as an STS unless there is an interesting comment that can excites or challenges  me with its depth.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-30-2021

Remember to wash your hands in cold water,

meditate and set your intention towards purging. (If you have not already.)

I appreciate members making attempts to aid, and to make inquisition for better understanding of the "other-side."

Be aware of the water you swim in, whether for fun, exploration, or judgement, as it affect you beneath layers of your consciousness, and blinded by complacency of our vessels' ego.

Desaad, you look away from the light, as it is blinding to you.

Look further... But be wise... You are in over your head for the path you have chosen.

with l/l

(07-30-2021, 04:39 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote:  

Quote:We are all explorers in consciousness--no more, no less--created by the One which created all levels of consciousness.  All the rest is but costumery.  This is the Law of One (as articulated by an amateur).
Weither you believe in eternity or not, Law of One or not, it is a fact that we have body/mind/spirit complexes, it is also a fact that genetic lineage influence towards its distortion the vessel we "exist through" on earth   from bottom to the top, it also a fact that my genetic lineage is that of kings. Even your Ra must assume a form/bias, so rejecting which he is not(contrast principle). A flower can't be a flower if it is everything at the same time, by seing a flower you see which that flower is not, it's not a car, a tree, a kid etc. This is form. 

Of course it is form, and of course it is necessary.  And it is the costumery of consciousness.  It's fun.  And when the incarnation is over or when one goes through a substantial phase change (like from ice to water to gas, but in a spiritual sense), all of that fades back into cloudy formlessness, awaiting the next assignment.  Today we may be the sons of kings, tomorrow we may be shipping clerks.  And so it goes as our ability to do work in consciousness encompasses more and more of what we truly are.

Quote:..I pointed out how an entity capable of destroying you...
So are we destroyable or not ?  According to the Law of One or are we the ONE  or not (as articulated by an amateur) ?  I mis-remembered your terminology.  You said it want to take your life.  My point was just that it seemed, by your telling, that this being was of a greater order of strength than yourself.

Quote:...would be far more capable of seeing through your silliness, and would be unimpressed by it...
Like when this same entity  unimpressed another one higher than him  when he was still  on his 3rd density incarnation I suppose. Nonetheless I won, took a heavy toll on my body but I did. 

????

Quote:This seems to invalidate your claim of encounter and victory, regardless of how much irrelevant bluster you sadly are able project.
I do not really require validation from you, I got plenty validations from this lifetime experience already , money, recognition of all sort, achievement etc. And like you just pointed out, it seems, just that, seems. That's all I care about, me and my kind.
My work on this forum is merely just a duty for a time.

This I find surprising because it could be argued that one of your primary purposes for displaying your beliefs on these forums would seem to be to gain ego validation.

But to finish on this annoying matter, you believe that  I am lying and I don't care. You do not matter to me. Real recognize real, it is spirituality not playing semantics. All didn't recognize Christ as christ anyway.

Well, thus far I don't think I've developed an enormous affection for you either, friend, but I am trying my best to accept you according to what truth I am able to perceive.

I won't answer on the topic of how I used love  as an STS unless there is an interesting comment that can excites or challenges  me with its depth.

I would be interested to read your comment on this.  As I said, I am looking for the depth in your presentation and to get a better sense of your credibility.  That's not an exciting request, to be sure, but there it is for you to respond to or ignore.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 07-30-2021

Ateh
Malkuth
Ve-Geburah
Ve-Gedulah
Le-Olam
Amen.

with l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - jafar - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 02:41 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: I am interested in your definition of fighting. But yes, my fear of losing my life resorted me to choose "love" as a momentary option, it's called ju justu before the choking then murder.

Ah yes, we need to refer to the same context first.
By 'fighting' here I mean 'spiritual warfare', as I believe you mentioned earlier that you've experienced this as well?
Thus 'attack' and 'fighting' here mean as thus, spiritual attack and spiritual fighting.

Quote:During the revolution, the International Criminal Court said it had collected evidence that Col Gaddafi had ordered the rape of women as a weapon against rebel forces.

‘For Gaddafi, rape was a weapon’ BBC News

LOL
Oh come on, I actually expect much better from you.
To able recognize 'how things actually are' in the example of Col. Ghadaffi.

But ok let's assume that Col. Ghadaffi was an 'STS', then those who designed and scheming his downfall are actually much more STSes compared to him. Much much much more.

They did the same thing with Soekarno back in 50's and 60's.
Thus it has become like a 'standard template on how to hit your enemy'.

They spread 'facts' about Soekarno, many wives and concubines, how he treated those women.
With objective that it will ruin his legitimacy and support, which of course doesn't work as within Islamic tradition having multiple wives and concubines is all good.

Next step is of course; assassination plan.
For both Ghadaffi and Soekarno, it also failed miserably.

Next step instigating rebellion within military ranks.
For both Ghadaffi and Soekarno, it works marvelously.
The results is similar: More chaos and mass killings happened within the country.
For Soekarno's case, more than 1 millions people died, literally tortured and massacred.
For Ghadaffi, about 900,000.

Bravo..

Definitely Ghadaffi is guilty of: peace and stability, free education and healthcare, no interest loan and the worst of all rejecting US dollar as currency in exchange for Libyan's oil.
Which thankfully all of those are no longer in existence within today's Libya.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 07-31-2021

Quote:Ah yes, we need to refer to the same context first.
By 'fighting' here I mean 'spiritual warfare', as I believe you mentioned earlier that you've experienced this as well?
Thus 'attack' and 'fighting' here mean as thus, spiritual attack and spiritual fighting.

Then what is the goal of warfare ?

The end justify the means Warfare is a mean (a distortion toward enslavement) the Goal is winning/domination/enslavement. Don't look at the finger look at the moon. Open your perception of what fighting or warfare is, do not just limit it at sword fighting - this is a caricature.
Negotiation, competition, a spermatozoid competing against 399 millions other like it, this is also warfare.

Job 7-1: "The life of man upon earth is a warfare, and his days are like the days of a hireling." Life not just sword fighting.

Quote:LOL
Oh come on, I actually expect much better from you.
To able recognize 'how things actually are' in the example of Col. Ghadaffi.

I can guarantee that every and any  human being that hold  power (politician  CEO investor  Pastor Priest etc.) is more STS than STO regardless of his/her halo effect due to one thing only:

They never disclose the truth about their intentions. Law number 3: Always conceal your intentions

Col. Ghadaffi  got his position through murders and betrayals  and kept it through murders and betrayals, and was snatched of it through murders and betrayals.
He murdered his uncles, cousins etc. and got murdered by his nephews, cousins  etc.

Where there is dependance, there is power, where there is power, there is control.

Quote:But ok let's assume that Col. Ghadaffi was an 'STS', then those who designed and scheming his downfall are actually much more STSes compared to him. Much much much more.

All STSes aren't friend or scheming "together"  for the same goal, just like an Eagle as its prey, Lions have theirs, crocodiles also... if a lion happened to find itself swimming in a river full of crocodile... if a crocodile happened to find itself in a middle of the savanna surrounded by lions...

Now weither you are more or less STS polarized is irrelevant to your ability to win or bring results. In the case of Col. Ghadaffi he was just weaker than the other STS. I can be 100% STS and you only 55% and still get beaten, abilities comes regardless of  polarization degrees. What polarization offers in 3rd density is just a predisposition toward certain powers/technologies/abilities and much more freedom for the accomplishment of  one's goal.

By the distortion of freedom  I imply this is as  an  example:

If an STO want to be president he has to obey the moral compass and comply to the rule of democracy, me on the other end can just eliminate the current president (analogy). That doesn't mean that I am far stronger or able  than this STO, it's just that I am more free to use any means. Let's just say my options are vaster.
In the case of "Gaddafi" he made a mistake of considering the other "kings" one of his kind. He was a desert coyote and they were snakes.

Quote:Next step instigating rebellion within military ranks.
For both Ghadaffi and Soekarno, it works marvelously.
The results is similar: More chaos and mass killings happened within the country.
For Soekarno's case, more than 1 millions people died, literally tortured and massacred.
For Ghadaffi, about 900,000.
Bravo..

That's life man, what do you want me to say ?  Why change something that works ?

Might is right, Strong prey on weak. Humans will multiply again like chickens ready for the slaughter house.

What do you want me to stay ? Except I don't care. I lived war and found the sound of bullets cradling(love them, they are like a raining day on a sleepy day). You adapt or you don't, it hurts, chin up and forward. Many around me have been traumatized by it, do you think that the world care ? Chin up fast forward, just be on top. If I was on top my family would have not suffered, grandma murdered, grandpa murdered, uncle murdered, aunty murdered, me almost murdered, mom almost raped and murdered, father almost raped and  murdered, so what ? That's life, chin up forward.

Quote:Definitely Ghadaffi is guilty of: peace and stability, free education and healthcare, no interest loan and the worst of all rejecting US dollar as currency in exchange for Libyan's oil.
Which thankfully all of those are no longer in existence within today's Libya.

Within that peace, he was r***ping, torturing, assas**nating and doing all kind of nasty s***(my guy had taste lol), of course as long as it benefited the whole it was justified according to you, this is STS thinking my guy,  welcome aboard to the darkside(LOL).

Do you really think that in hell everybody will be tortured ? How about the torturer themselves ? LOL

Law One: Never outshine the master, this was Ghadffi mistake.

Now let me tell you the real reason why Ghadaffi was removed, he refused to formally enter the ORDER which people name free masonry or Rosycross or illuminati etc.  Personally I know about them as the Black hand or hidden hand They started to have  less patience with my guy.

Example of STS guy that are commonly  mistaken for STO: The pope, Ghandi, The Kennedy family, Mand...LOL

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 07-31-2021

How was Gandhi STS?

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Sacred Fool - 08-01-2021

(07-31-2021, 11:58 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Might is right, Strong prey on weak. Humans will multiply again like chickens ready for the slaughter house.

I'm sad to say, this is just propaganda.  One who knows love in its deep sense knows the heights conscious awareness of love of the Creatrix can bring one to.  Separation is sadly limited in this way.  Chickens can fly, while those who venerate only themselves must crawl the entire way to the revelation of one's highest self.

But, of course, each may choose their own path.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-01-2021

DISCLAIMER:  I want to state that by no means the post below is an attempt to spread or promote any  philosophies. I am just expressing my distortions towards "my" truth which everybody has (ALL). By no mean I am responsible on how the reader respond, I leave to interpretation of each individual to respond by any range of emotions they possess fear/love and I accept them very well Smile  etc.

Quote:attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information—whether anecdotal or abstract—with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting  Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer
)

Quote:I'm sad to say, this is just propaganda.  One who knows love in its deep sense knows the heights conscious awareness of love of the Creatrix can bring one to.  Separation is sadly limited in this way.  Chickens can fly, while those who venerate only themselves must crawl the entire way to the revelation of one's highest self.

The thing I wanted to point out is this - Do you eat chickens ? Have you ever ate a chicken in a fast food restaurant ?

Back then(in my family) we were killing the chickens(food) we were eating, it's even more respectful towards life. But here this "hypocrisy" again, you let to others the dirtying of their hands to bask  yourself in your loathing of  "O I am aware of the Creatrix, you guys are just crawling, keep crawling... you limited dirty **** (LOL)". To me it's hypocritical, there is someone who is killing/slaughering the food you eat on auto-pilot, would you dare tell him how limited he is.
If so I urge you  to even for one week kill the food you eat to respect and accept those who do it for you. And you'll find that however many Chickens fly they still end up in your plate. I will say the same thing with veganism, if you eat any kind of plants and non exclusively  fruits that you grew yourself  you are hurting a living being. All hypocrites  Tongue .

See, there would have  been  no vegans if previous human carnivores didn't build this society, you are just enjoying the hardworking/privilege  of our forefather and spiting at their legacy while still using all their tools which was brought up by the very path you despise.

But, of course, each may choose their own path.

Quote:How was Gandhi STS?

I am starting to gain an affection for you  Heart friend (LOL). Now to the main dish with my bro in darkness Ghandi.

" Behind his carefully crafted image is a calculating, cunning leader who was deft at playing communities against each other for the benefit of Savarna (caste Hindu) privilege."
His goal wasn't the liberation of all but only of his kind, if this liberation had happened to free others he would have been fighting against it.

GANDHI WAS UNCATEGORICALLY ANTI-BLACK: " Gandhi instead promoted racial segregation as the strategy to uplift Indians often pitting Indians and Blacks under colonial rule.. It was his belief that Indians were better than blacks who he referred to by the slur “Kaffir”."

Here is one of his  quote: “Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness. Pretty inclusive right

"This idea that Indians were better than native Africans pervades his writings on Apartheid where he writes consistently of the need to mentally and physically separate Indians from Indigenous Africans." Yes separation indeed.

"Another telling example of his anti-blackness is where he makes the distinction that most Indians were not indigenous.":

An other of his quote: “The statute books describe the Indians as belonging to“the aboriginal or semi-barbarous race of Asia”, while as a matter of fact there is hardly one Indian in South Africa belonging to the aboriginal stock. The Santhals of Assam will be as useless in South Africa as the natives of that country. “ This guy had the audacity to talk like that in South Africa, wow  Heart a truly Bold guy.

"He argues against colonial attempts to equate Indians with indigenous Africans because in his view, indigenous peoples were “barbarous and useless.” Typically STS or STO ?

"Gandhi cheered on the British as they waged a war on the black Zulus. During the 1906 Bambatha Uprising the Zulus of South Africa rebelled against the colonial British government". "Gandhi was adamant about supporting the British during this rebellion and even actively pushed the British to recruit Indian troops."

He urged the Indian population in South Africa to join the war through his columns in Indian Opinion: “If the Government only realised what reserve force is being wasted, they would make use of it and give Indians the opportunity of a thorough training for actual warfare.” says the guy who was for non violence.

"The British, however, refused to commission Indians as army officers. Nonetheless, they accepted Gandhi’s offer to let a detachment of Indians volunteer as a stretcher bearer corps to treat wounded British soldiers."

Another one of his quote: “I believe that if Hindu society has been able to stand, it is because it is founded on the Caste system. … A community which can create the Caste system must be said to possess unique power of organization. … To destroy the Caste system and adopt the Western European social system means that Hindus must give up the principle of hereditary occupation which is the soul of the Caste system. [The] hereditary principle is an eternal principle. To change it is to create disorder. … It will be a chaos if every day a Brahmin is to be changed into a Shudra and a Shudra is to be changed into a Brahmin. The Caste system is a natural order of society."

Nirmal Kumar Bose, one of Gandhi’s closest associates to write a letter to Kishorlal G. Mashruwala, another of Gandhi’s close colleagues, saying, “When I first learnt about Gandhi’s experiment in which a girl took off her clothes and lay under the same cover with him and he tried to find out if any sexual feeling was evoked in him or his companion, I felt genuinely surprised. Personally, I would not tempt myself like that and more than that, my respect for [women] would prevent me from treating her as an instrument in my experiment.”

Now I know that you guys dearly love your heroes and can't believe how villainous they are now I'll post his quote with the reference you can go look for yourself: ("SADISTIC LAUGHTER EVEN MORE LAUGHTER HAHAHAHAHAHA")

22 May, 1906
“It was a gross injustice to seek to place Indians in the same class as the Kaffirs.”
Reference: (Vol. V. The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi (Electronic Book) (Vol. 98 volumes). New Delhi: Publications Division Government of India, p. 226)

‘Kaffir’ is an extremely derogatory term used to describe the indigenous Afrikan/Black people of uMzantsi Afrika (South Africa), and Gandhi was aware that the term was as derogatory as the term ‘Coolie’, which was applied to Indians and to which he took much offence (See Willem Adolf Joubert and T. Johan Scott (1981). The Law of South Africa, vol. 6. Cape Town Berea: Butterworths, pp. 251–254.).

26 May, 1906
“Thanks to the Court’s decision, only clean Indians or Coloured people other than Kaffirs can now travel by the trams.”
(CWMG. Vol. V, p. 235)

6 November, 1906
“Boer leaders […] should not consider Indians as being on the same level as Kaffirs.”
(CWMG, Vol. VI, p. 112
)

16 November, 1906
“[T]he Boer mind […] refused to recognize the evident and sharp distinctions that undoubtedly exist between British Indians and the Kaffir races in South Africa.”
(CWMG. Vol. VI, p. 95)

12 July, 1907
“If registration is made compulsory, there will be no difference between Indians and Kaffirs…”
(CWMG. Vol. VII, p. 395)

12 December, 1907
“Compulsory registration is recognised as signifying nothing less than the reduction of British Indians to the status of the Kaffir.”
(CWMG. Vol. VII, p. 447)

July 3, 1907
“Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals. […] The reader can easily imagine the plight of the poor Indian thrown into such company!”
(CWMG Vol. VIII, p. 199)

2 February, 1908
“The British rulers take us to be so lowly and ignorant that they assume that, like the Kaffirs who can be pleased with toys and pins, we can also be fobbed off with trinkets.”
(CWMG. Vol. VIII, p. 167)

7 March, 1908
“Many of the Native prisoners are only one degree removed from the animal and often created rows and fought among themselves in their cells.”
(CWMG. Vol. VIII, p. 183)

3 July, 1908
“We were then marched off to a prison intended for Kaffirs. There, our garments were stamped with the letter ‘N,’ which meant that we were being classed with the Natives. We were all prepared for hardships, but not quite for this experience. We could understand not being classed with the whites, but to be placed on the same level with the Natives seemed too much to put up with.
(CWMG. Vol. VIII, p. 198)

21 March, 1908
“There is nothing for it but to let ourselves be classed with the Kaffirs and starve.”
(CWMG. Vol. VIII, pp. 218-19)

16 January, 1909
“I observed with regret that some Indians were happy to sleep in the same room as the Kaffirs […] We may entertain no aversion to Kaffirs, but we cannot ignore the fact that there is no common ground between them and us in the daily affairs of life.”
(CWMG. Vol. IX, p. 257)

16 January, 1909
“I have, though, resolved in my mind on an agitation to ensure that Indian prisoners are not lodged with Kaffirs or others.”
(CWMG. Vol. IX, p. 257)

[i]Again, we see the blatant “Coolie/Kaffir” hypocrisy in the following quote by Gandhi:

19 July, 1909
“We were locked up with the Kaffirs. There was not a single European officer who described us as Indians. We were called “sammies” or “coolies”.
(CWMG. Vol. X, p. 34) (emphasis added)

8 October, 1909
“We do not get there the food that we are used to, and are classified with the Kaffirs.”
(CWMG. Vol. X, p. 158)

It should be noted at this point that Gandhi lived till 78 and at the time of the preceding quote, he was 40, making him middle-aged (and certainly not in his mid-30s as asserted by Guha). Those who suffer from impropaGandhi-induced cognitive dissonance, who say he was only an anti-Black/anti-Afrikan racist when he was “young”, are being quite disingenuous. Let’s continue:

2 December, 1910
“Some Indians do have contacts with Kaffir women. I think such contacts are fraught with grave danger. Indians would do well to avoid them altogether.”
(CWMG. Vol. X, p. 414)

10 March, 1911
“If the Regulations provide for Kaffir Police, we can fight the Regulations.”
(CWMG. Vol. XI, p. 266)

25 October, 1913
“I saw it reported that we might even ask the Kaffirs to strike. But such is not our intention at all.”
(CWMG. Vol XIII, p. 385)

Now if this isn't enough I do not know what might be, those are hard facts. Now I'll say the same thing with Nelson Mandela he was STS too the only difference between the two is that Mandela had much more mastery of his craft. For example he said this about Ghandi: “India is the Mahatma's country of birth; South Africa his country of adoption.” - Mandela considered Gandhiji as one of his teachers and said that he called for non-violent protest for as long as it was effective. ...
Now let me ask you one thing what brought Mandela out prison, Violence or non violence ?

Winnie Mandela was flowing the blood of the Boers this is what brought Mandela outside of his prison. The Boers had a dilemma when they saw that the South Africans was determined to all die for the cause, the dilemma was either we let this man that talk about peace everyday or we still risk it with people that are ready to lose everything. Back then South Africans were like the Kamikaze so Boer felt Pearl Harbor effect over 9000(LOL), they were forced to choose the less bloody hand. At the same time the native land of the Boer Germany was going through infighting over the wall. Mandela was liberated just months after the destruction of the wall. Destruction of the wall November 9, 1989, Mandela liberation February 11, 1990. So no, it wasn't a coincidence. They didn't liberate him because they thought what they did was wrong but because their supply was cut. The Boers  knew they were a minority   while all the African countries  were ready to supply  Black South Africans especially Cuba with Fidel Castro and the soviet union. You have to understand that the Soviet Union was struggling in the Cold War with USA, which ended just one year after Mandela liberation December 26, 1991 this was also the end of the Soviet Union. All those dates aren't coincidental.
So many naive souls think that apartheid was ended on a common understanding from the  Boers  on what they did wrong and a sudden epiphany for a just cause(we are all human), no, it wasn't. Boers now  faced  annihilation so they were forced to strategic peace. Once out of prison Mandela will divorce from Winnie. While Winnie was for an all out annihilation  and not form of peace whatsoever with their enemies, Mandela was for a long progressive careful planned domination. In his effort to distanciante from her and to keep his carefully crafted image, he withdrew completely from the political stage in facade.
A different route was taken by the One you call Mugabe.

All revolution had always been made in blood and led by aristocratic bloodlines, wether French revolutions, Anti-apartheid, Cuba all leaders were always from kingship or noble bloodline, Mandela isn't an exception, he was a descendant of a Zulu king . If I am wrong give me one revolution that wasn't led by an aristocrat or that hadn't have bloodshed in it. You won't find one.[/i]

CWMG: Collected Works Of Mahatma Gandhi -  "The 100-volume series brings Gandhi straight to the readers through his words and showcase the evolution of the man into Mahatma over the course of his struggles and his journey. Right from his student years in India and London, his stay and struggles in South Africa(LOL), his return to India and leadership of the Indian freedom movement. In these volumes, we find cables, telegrams, appeals, petitions, memorials, notes, silence-day notes, articles in journals, speeches, interviews, talks, dialogues, letters, etc. CWMG gives an account of many a battle that Gandhi fought and the revolutions he conducted on several fronts – social, economic, cultural, religious, political… all at the same time" (LOL, this is fun LOL) So this is my source, his own words and of those who were his friends/associates.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 12:58 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 11:58 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Might is right, Strong prey on weak. Humans will multiply again like chickens ready for the slaughter house.

I'm sad to say, this is just propaganda...

Indeed.

Quote:They'll say, no one can see us
That we're estranged and all alone
They believe nothing can reach us
And pull us out of the boundless gloom

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 08-01-2021

@Desaad khaan

Thanks for the info on Gandhi. Very interesting indeed. I never made any effort to know his story with any depth.

Of course, now if I wanted to really find out his story I would have to research the whole thing from the other perspective and maybe even contact people. Much too much work for me I'm afraid. Smile

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Diana - 08-01-2021

People seem to have a tendency to want heroes, so they look outside of themselves to find them. 

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-01-2021

DISCLAIMER:  I want to state that by no means the post below is an attempt to spread or promote any  philosophies. I am just expressing my distortions towards "my" truth which everybody has (ALL). By no mean I am responsible on how the reader respond, I leave to interpretation of each individual to respond by any range of emotions they possess fear/love and I accept them very well Smile  etc.

Quote:attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information—whether anecdotal or abstract—with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer)

Quote:I'm sad to say, this is just propaganda...

Presented with facts you call it propaganda, a book that everybody can read, written with the person's own words you still call it propaganda. Child please. I can't (LOL)

(08-01-2021, 09:19 AM)Patrick Wrote: @Desaad khaan

Thanks for the info on Gandhi. Very interesting indeed. I never made any effort to know his story with any depth.

Of course, now if I wanted to really find out his story I would have to research the whole thing from the other perspective and maybe even contact people. Much too much work for me I'm afraid. Smile

I never made any effort to know his story with any depth: So how can you be so sure of your beliefs if you make no effort to know (your heroes)  (his)story or any  sort of story at all in depth  ? And how can somebody else trust your words about it if you're so lazy regarding those type of things ?

Quote:...now if I wanted to really find out his story...
I guess that you thought of Gandhi as an STO and went out of your way to spread how enlightened he was. You even chastised people who thought the opposite because they didn't have proofs. I guess that you did all that on this very forum. Now because you made no effort you spread the very thing you despise, Lies.
From your position of power, basking in your intelligence (which you think you have a lot) rarely questioning yourself or your beliefs (which is pretty much selfish by the way).
When someone is wrong the humblest thing he/she can say is "I was wrong" or "You might be right, I'll search" not "I was lazy".

Is  this the light/laziness you are so proud of ?

Quote:Much too much work for me I'm afraid. Smile:
 I should be the one talking like that honestly (LOL)

This is rhetoric, you are just protecting your ego which I understand, you are forgiven bro  Cool . Being lazy show how much you care about other truth"s" much more than your own. And this is how the devil traps you. With your own laziness.

Hypocritical/Lazy/Egotistical/Ego-invested... that's a lot brother in dar*** you are a champion indeed, talented in the way of the  dar**** my affection for you is growing  Heart

Now so far on this forum, the one named Aion (I think) has shown much more wisdom and maturity toward his/her path. The one named evolvingpheonix(I think) as shown an understanding of spirituality. Aside from those two  I might have  forgotten some that were indeed mature. But the rest of you lot have  just been walking contradictions, ego invested, and hypocritical over and over again.
See people this is wealth of knowledge/wisdom vs laziness.

Now to deepen the cut, Mother Theresa was also STS.

EDIT:

Quote:People seem to have a tendency to want heroes, so they look outside of themselves to find them.
Me too I have my villains but I am not invested in their lies. I carefully do my work to avoid "their" deception. And if you look towards something outside of yourself that just means that ALL isn't ONE for if ALL was ONE you'll just had to look inside. Having a hero is saying "he isn't me" he might resemble me but "he isn't me" this is the first stage of fanatism/adoration.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Diana - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Now to deepen the cut, Mother Theresa was also STS.

I was going to add this myself to illustrate my point, but I decided not to. I don't care about STO and STS as labels, but she was not the altruistic person she was made out to be in the media (the narrative likely driven by the [centuries-long corrupt] catholic church which made her a "saint"). Christopher Hitchens wrote a book on Mother Teresa deconstructing the myth around her.