Bring4th
STS entities and Wealth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STS entities and Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=14031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-01-2021

DISCLAIMER:  I want to state that by no means the post below is an attempt to spread or promote any  philosophies. I am just expressing my distortions towards "my" truth which everybody has (ALL). By no mean I am responsible on how the reader respond, I leave to interpretation of each individual to respond by any range of emotions they possess fear/love and I accept them very well Smile  etc.

Quote:attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information—whether anecdotal or abstract—with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting  Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer
)

(08-01-2021, 11:04 AM)Diana Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Now to deepen the cut, Mother Theresa was also STS.

I was going to add this myself to illustrate my point, but I decided not to. I don't care about STO and STS as labels, but she was not the altruistic person she was made out to be in the media (the narrative likely driven by the [centuries-long corrupt] catholic church which made here a "saint"). Christopher Hitchens wrote a book on Mother Teresa deconstructing the myth around her.

I like your franchise Diana Angel . It's refreshing.

Quote:They'll say, no one can see us
That we're estranged and all alone
They believe nothing can reach us
And pull us out of the boundless gloom

I love Muse by the way. Keeping singing, keep singing, while the same mineral that builds all of the recording instrument Muse use comes from the very Africans (land) who once sang the same song of hope, they are now working tiredly to provide you hope indeed, with their sweat blood and pain. Keep singing indeed, keep singing. Their suffering is entertaining to you, it brings you hope. How wonderful. But you didn't come for them, you didn't come to save them. Liar. Like you said, you were too lazy, me too, all of us too.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 08-01-2021

This is fun !  I'll listen to some more muse while I type this, shall I. Smile

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: I never made any effort to know his story with any depth: So how can you be so sure of your beliefs if you make no effort to know (your heroes)  (his)story or any  sort of story at all in depth  ? And how can somebody else trust your words about it if you're so lazy regarding those type of things ?

I am not sure of my beliefs, that would be unwise indeed. But I would not go as far as saying Gandhi is one of my heroes. I would have known more about the persona otherwise. That said I am a lazy bastard and I have no issues with that. BigSmile It's actually a good attribute to have for a computer programmer. Humm, regarding beliefs, there is one I am sure of, whether that is wise or not I don't really care when it comes to that belief. But it can't really be put into words. Words seems only to distort it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
Quote:...now if I wanted to really find out his story...

I guess that you thought of Gandhi as an STO and went out of your way to spread how enlightened he was. You even chastised people who thought the opposite because they didn't have proofs. I guess that you did all that on this very forum. Now because you made no effort you spread the very thing you despise, Lies.

Yes I did defend the idea of Gandhi on this very forum. But I hope there were no chastising involved. It's not really my thing.

My friend, I am a very good liar and I have no issues with lies. They are very useful for the positive walker in this world. Defense is still a thing in 3d and so is defensive lying. Example: USA border agents can ask Canadians if we ever took cannabis. If you say yes you are bared from entering the USA for life. As you would say, LoL...

But I always try to do as Ra suggested: "...the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility [...] support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination" ~ Ra 101.8

Finding love within truth is a great blue-ray quest for the right-hand path. I am but a humble seeker on that road. Thankfully, we are not expected to succeed. Only the attempt are we expecting of ourselves (while here in 3d space/time).

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: From your position of power, basking in your intelligence (which you think you have a lot) rarely questioning yourself or your beliefs (which is pretty much selfish by the way).
When someone is wrong the humblest thing he/she can say is "I was wrong" or "You might be right, I'll search" not "I was lazy".

Is  this the light/laziness you are so proud of ?

Quote:Much too much work for me I'm afraid. Smile:
 I should be the one talking like that honestly (LOL)

This is rhetoric, you are just protecting your ego which I understand, you are forgiven bro  Cool . Being lazy show how much you care about other truth"s" much more than your own. And this is how the devil traps you. With your own laziness.

Oops, it seems you missed the mark here. I'll let you reassess. Wink

In the meantime, I'll just say that I am often wrong and I have no issues saying it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Hypocritical/Lazy/Egotistical/Ego-invested... that's a lot brother in dar*** you are a champion indeed, talented in the way of the  dar**** my affection for you is growing  Heart

Oh yes, darkness is part of me. I remember well the pleasures of sexual power over others and the thrill of power from ending an incarnation (from eons ago, but still). These things are not rejected, they are well integrated and balanced inside of me. I am at peace and without judgment towards myself. There is no regret of the path traveled. I am truly thankful to the Universe for all of it.

I am in the process of replaying the game now and I know of other pleasures and other powers. I don't feel the need to replace the dark powers with these. No these other pleasures and powers are not comparable anyway. But these are what I yearn for now.

Knowing both I can make The Choice once again and just let myself be who I am without paradox. My choice is not said, it is lived. Just being my true preference. No complexity to any of it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Now so far on this forum, the one named Aion (I think) has shown much more wisdom and maturity toward his/her path. The one named evolvingpheonix(I think) as shown an understanding of spirituality. Aside from those two  I might have  forgotten some that were indeed mature. But the rest of you lot have  just been walking contradictions, ego invested, and hypocritical over and over again.
See people this is wealth of knowledge/wisdom vs laziness.

Yeah Aion, the wisdom is great in this one. Smile

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Now to deepen the cut, Mother Theresa was also STS.

Quote:People seem to have a tendency to want heroes, so they look outside of themselves to find them.

Me too I have my villains but I am not invested in their lies. I carefully do my work to avoid "their" deception. And if you look towards something outside of yourself that just means that ALL isn't ONE for if ALL was ONE you'll just had to look inside. Having a hero is saying "he isn't me" he might resemble me but "he isn't me" this is the first stage of fanatism/adoration.

I know even less about Mother Teresa than I did about Gandhi. But certainly, expecting anyone to be perfect can only result in frustrated expectations?

I gave myself fully to our greater will and I just let life happens to me. Best decision I ever made !  The resulting experience truly highlights the magical nature of our "reality". Mind boggling !

I really like our little exchanges. It's great in highlighting things to ponder.

DISCLAIMER:  I want to state that by no means the post below is an attempt to spread or promote any  philosophies. I am just expressing my distortions towards "my" truth which everybody has (ALL). By no mean I am responsible on how the reader respond, I leave to interpretation of each individual to respond by any range of emotions they possess fear/love and I accept them very well Smile  etc.

Quote:attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information—whether anecdotal or abstract—with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer)

Quote:My friend, I am a very good liar and I have no issues with lies. They are very useful for the positive walker in this world. Defense is still a thing in 3d and so is defensive lying. Example: USA border agents can ask Canadians if we ever took cannabis. If you say yes you are bared from entering the USA for life. As you would say, LoL...

My friend, I am a very good *insert negative* and I have no issues with *negative*. They are very useful for the positive walker in this world. Defense is still a thing in 3d and so is defensive *insert negative* Example: USA border agents can ask Canadians if we ever took cannabis. If you say yes you are bared from entering the USA for life. As I would say, LOL...

My friend, I am a very good *murderer* and I have no issues with *murder*. They are very useful for the positive walker in this world. Defense is still a thing in 3d and so is defensive *murder* ...

Your logic is that of an STS MY FRIEND especially this  part :
Quote:USA border agents can ask Canadians if we ever took cannabis. If you say yes you are bared from entering the USA for life. As you would say, LoL...
This is hypocrisy HAHAHAHAHAHA I like it. I do not even have words anymore LOL. You are manipulating others through lies, lying being somebody you're not, all that because you haven't achieved anything in life especially your sex life ("I know, You know"). So you hop on the last strand of hope. You want to be somebody and on this forum you enjoy your privilege lying under the term of love is as selfish as you can get.

Quote:But I always try to do as Ra suggested: "...the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility [...] support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination" ~ Ra 101.8

After showing your true hypocritical colors you resort to rationalization LOL wonderful truly wonderful this is solipsistic at its core  ("SADISTIC LAUGHTER")

Are you doing or being and why not starting to follow yourself  ? You reject yourself so much that you want to be someone else. Is this love or mamamama madness... Like some kind of madness Was taking control...

Finding love within truth is a great blue-ray quest for the right-hand path. I am but a humble seeker on that road. Thankfully, we are not expected to succeed. Only the attempt are we expecting of ourselves (while here in 3d space/time).
You are too much of a liar that's a fact and of course you're not expected of succeeding because you have already failed your family. You are searching for forgiveness that will never come.

Quote:In the meantime, I'll just say that I am often wrong and I have no issues saying it.
This isn't a problem, the problem is that you're oft wrong with the right things

Quote:Oh yes, darkness is part of me. I remember well the pleasures of sexual power over others and the thrill of power from ending an incarnation (from eons ago, but still). These things are not rejected, they are well integrated and balanced inside of me. I am at peace and without judgment towards myself. There is no regret of the path traveled. I am truly thankful to the Universe for all of it.

You're not an old soul, you are close to 3 century old, so stop fooling yourself.

Quote:they are well integrated and balanced inside of me
My Bro lie again, you are trying to start the process of integration but you don't know where the blocking is coming from. I could tell you but I won't I prefer when you are liar, hypocritical and all.

Quote:I am in the process of replaying the game now and I know of other pleasures and other powers.
What pleasures ? Obsession and inactivity or the presence of your friends who aren't really friends ?

Quote:My choice is not said, it is lived. Just being my true preference. No complexity to any of it.
Yes indeed a life of lies and hypocrisy.

Quote:I know even less about Mother Teresa than I did about Gandhi. But certainly, expecting anyone to be perfect can only result in frustrated expectations?
You sure was defending Gandhi a lot for somebody who didn't knew. It's just one minimum expectation those around you have, stop lying.

Quote:I gave myself fully to our greater will and I just let life happens to me.
After being a failure yourself what can you do ? Except lying/letting life happen

Quote:I really like our little exchanges. It's great in highlighting things to ponder.
Nothing complex, you are an STS. Member on this forum have already suspected this, now you said it yourself (not me) you are good with lies.

Do you know what it takes to lie to the police ? Not only your lies are premeditated you even indulges(find pleasure) yourself in it.

(08-01-2021, 03:08 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote: ...Nothing complex, you are an STS. Member on this forum have already suspected this, now you said it yourself (not me) you are good with lies.

Do you know what it takes to lie to the police ? Not only your lies are premeditated you even indulges(find pleasure) yourself in it.

This is really a hallmark of the LHP to believe to know what others are, think or believe. Not that this does not happen on the RHP, but it really is very noticeable on the LHP. It's probably a defense mechanism to protect that polarity in the self.

Man, you're tiring me. All those attempts at mind games ! Smile You are making me remember how tiresome the path is. But your last post is trying much too hard. It's falling into the caricatural at this point. It's much less fun/interesting if it's too outdone like that. Wink That is probably why I am so lazy now that I no longer need to work just to be.

Solipsism/Dualism, Lies/Truth, Murder/Restore ... I see no paradoxes here. Your words are not providing any clarity, but I will not kid myself that this was your intent. Like I said, there are no words. Even with words, your current vantage point cannot see the whole picture. I remember this too. But you will get there. I've said it before. We can already rejoice. Really, it has to be played this way to get the most out of it eventually. I get that.  Heart

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 01:45 PM)Patrick Wrote: This is fun !  I'll listen to some more muse while I type this, shall I. Smile

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: I never made any effort to know his story with any depth: So how can you be so sure of your beliefs if you make no effort to know (your heroes)  (his)story or any  sort of story at all in depth  ? And how can somebody else trust your words about it if you're so lazy regarding those type of things ?

I am not sure of my beliefs, that would be unwise indeed. But I would not go as far as saying Gandhi is one of my heroes. I would have known more about the persona otherwise. That said I am a lazy bastard and I have no issues with that. BigSmile It's actually a good attribute to have for a computer programmer. Humm, regarding beliefs, there is one I am sure of, whether that is wise or not I don't really care when it comes to that belief. But it can't really be put into words. Words seems only to distort it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote:
Quote:...now if I wanted to really find out his story...

I guess that you thought of Gandhi as an STO and went out of your way to spread how enlightened he was. You even chastised people who thought the opposite because they didn't have proofs. I guess that you did all that on this very forum. Now because you made no effort you spread the very thing you despise, Lies.

Yes I did defend the idea of Gandhi on this very forum. But I hope there were no chastising involved. It's not really my thing.

My friend, I am a very good liar and I have no issues with lies. They are very useful for the positive walker in this world. Defense is still a thing in 3d and so is defensive lying. Example: USA border agents can ask Canadians if we ever took cannabis. If you say yes you are bared from entering the USA for life. As you would say, LoL...

But I always try to do as Ra suggested: "...the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility [...] support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination" ~ Ra 101.8

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: From your position of power, basking in your intelligence (which you think you have a lot) rarely questioning yourself or your beliefs (which is pretty much selfish by the way).
When someone is wrong the humblest thing he/she can say is "I was wrong" or "You might be right, I'll search" not "I was lazy".

Is  this the light/laziness you are so proud of ?

Quote:Much too much work for me I'm afraid. Smile:
 I should be the one talking like that honestly (LOL)

This is rhetoric, you are just protecting your ego which I understand, you are forgiven bro  Cool . Being lazy show how much you care about other truth"s" much more than your own. And this is how the devil traps you. With your own laziness.

Oops, it seems you missed the mark here. I'll let you reassess. Wink

In the meantime, I'll just say that I am often wrong and I have no issues saying it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Hypocritical/Lazy/Egotistical/Ego-invested... that's a lot brother in dar*** you are a champion indeed, talented in the way of the  dar**** my affection for you is growing  Heart

Oh yes, darkness is part of me. I remember well the pleasures of sexual power over others and the thrill of power from ending an incarnation (from eons ago, but still). These things are not rejected, they are well integrated and balanced inside of me. I am at peace and without judgment towards myself. There is no regret of the path traveled. I am truly thankful to the Universe for all of it.

I am in the process of replaying the game now and I know of other pleasures and other powers. I don't feel the need to replace the dark powers with these. No these other pleasures and powers are not comparable anyway. But these are what I yearn for now.

Knowing both I can make The Choice once again and just let myself be who I am without paradox. My choice is not said, it is lived. Just being my true preference. No complexity to any of it.

(08-01-2021, 10:54 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: Now so far on this forum, the one named Aion (I think) has shown much more wisdom and maturity toward his/her path. The one named evolvingpheonix(I think) as shown an understanding of spirituality. Aside from those two  I might have  forgotten some that were indeed mature. But the rest of you lot have  just been walking contradictions, ego invested, and hypocritical over and over again.
See people this is wealth of knowledge/wisdom vs laziness.

Yeah Aion, the wisdom is great in this one. Smile

Quote:People seem to have a tendency to want heroes, so they look outside of themselves to find them.

Me too I have my villains but I am not invested in their lies. I carefully do my work to avoid "their" deception. And if you look towards something outside of yourself that just means that ALL isn't ONE for if ALL was ONE you'll just had to look inside. Having a hero is saying "he isn't me" he might resemble me but "he isn't me" this is the first stage of fanatism/adoration.

I know even less about Mother Teresa than I did about Gandhi. But certainly, expecting anyone to be perfect can only result in frustrated expectations?

I gave myself fully to our greater will and I just let life happens to me. Best decision I ever made !  The resulting experience truly highlights the magical nature of our "reality". Mind boggling !

I really like our little exchanges. It's great in highlighting things to ponder.
OK. Patrick. What is wrong with you...you are a very good liar? Is this the image you want others to have of you and this is how you lead by example? You talk too much; from your walls of text to this latest rambling of how you are a liar and a good one and how it is beneficial for someone who walks on the narrow path. No! You what is good? THE TRUTH AND TRANSPARENCY and to lead others by example. You do not have to be perfect but to claim that lying, defensive lying, is part of the path??? Are you insane? You are insane and your mouth is your own worst enemy. WOW. No one follow that example. I may have harsh words for reality but I would never say to anyone who travels the narrow path to lie. DO NOT lie, be honest in all of your dealings! There is something so weak about this entire discourse. If I were you (and I am glad I am not), I would stop speaking to this person. Not that there is something incorrect in what they say but because your are leaking precious energy and now you are in a word trap. Nice. And too naive to even know it. You think you are wise and smart when it comes to this stuff but look @ what you have written and look at this discourse, this game you are playing and you are losing. But oh no....you think; "I know what I am saying, I am good and the Creator so nothing can bother me". But I promise you are on the losing end already. Words....shhhhhhh stillness; regroup

@Ohr

I am being perfectly truthful and that is why I can publicly own this truth about myself that I am a good liar. My personality is transparent. But it is for you to judge if knowing this about me changes the way you see me. Or if you are going to let our friend's mind games negatively affect you and your experience here.

In order for me to use this skill I need to be attacked physically. Like my example of getting bared from the USA. No matter the words I am subjected to on an online forum, I never felt the need to lie. It's up to you if you believe that of course. Smile

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Sacred Fool - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 04:29 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Words....shhhhhhh stillness; regroup

I think it's fair to note that a certain style of engagement with our friend conduces to much spurting and spouting and general messiness.  Given that it is being purposefully polemical and polarising (as compared to being open and truth seeking), perhaps more circumspection is in order, as you suggest, OES?  Transferring personal energy with this one might not be in the best interest of all.

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer)

My friends do not be like that, you brought the polemic upon yourselves, I am the one who was being open and speaking the truth. This is just fear, don't fear anything  please calm down. We have to find peace and rejoice in the name of the ONE. At least the one named Patrick was bold enough to accept his biases and shortcoming but you lot are just rejecting me  and judging him  under the pretense of  stillness and regrouping. This is not harmonious this is disharmony, using authority in front of other selves "growing  opportunities" is selfish. Projecting your fears over the whole group is also selfish (I am just saying)

I know that there is a talk on private message to ban me, this is really not accepting at all. LOL you have a mole excuse me a hole in your game ("" SADISTIC LAUGHTER) just joking  Angel

You have lived in your echo chamber's for a while get out of it.

The drive to be harmonious can become a trap. Specifically, the inclination to not accept the discomfort of embracing the pain of all  (feel my pain lol) within the arms of love, at critical times, can lead to the multiplication of pain for all to bear.
From my vantage I can see the light potential  that you all have still getting wasted on infightings. You refuse to examine your own houses. You refuse to open your lovely arm. The one named Patrick didn't do anything wrong except being his/her self. Don't judge him, judge me. If I didn't offered a wonderful catalyst you wouldn't see this side of him/her.

Now what is the side of you that you are hiding from your peers ? If you don't know, hiding in my language is called deception. Be transparent guys. The one named Patrick was transparent, a little hypocritical but transparent at least. So he is really honorable and I have affection towards him, really.

Let me tell you a story: "There was a wolf who was looking at a group of lambs dancing, partying and leading a joyful life. The wolf was curious so he approached the lambs, on his approach, the lambs were confused, what does a lonely wolf does in a middle of the lamb. So some member of the lambs tribe started to question the purpose of this wolf. The wolf answered "I just came here because I wanted to party with you, I can see that you lot are having fun too. I want my fun too." The lambs was perplexed, because previous to that these lambs had exiled the elders lambs because they became "has been". So the less able to lead lambs started to make a consortium on either to accept the wolf or not. They debated day and night, day and night, until one day one lamb stated "this is a wolf, even if we are welcoming he will start to hunt us, but he is alluring, well mannered and didn't cause any havoc, we want to give him a chance" - So the leading lambs went to see the wolf and told him "We know that you are a carnivore and that you need to eat meat, we are ready to give you two of ours for you to feed on them". The wolf was surprised, shocked and he kept his demeanor "I didn't came here to kill or feast upon you, it is an opportunity for me to learn from you". Soon some days went by, the wolf still outside the lamb's village was busy on his day until he saw a group of lambs coming his way, they were carrying three slained  lambs ,  one of the lamb who was in the group front  spoke "We know you are a wolf and that we are  lambs, in order for you to live you need meat, so we offer you these three lambs, nobody liked them, so we won't feel any regret"
The wolf pondered in his own heart "Is this the peaceful pacific lambs that everybody talked about, everyone says the wolf is bad but  they are worse than us wolves indeed. Not only they stained their own which a wolf can never do, but when they are hunted they flee without caring for the weakest of the group..."

The real intention of the wolf was to warn the lamb of an incoming wolves pack that were coming for them, his reason was just that he was a jackass and wanted the lamb to put a fight for once. He had made a bet with another wolf who warned him about the lamb's very nature. The old wolf told him "Behind their docile nature they are vicious animal that do not turn their vices against others but against themselves", the young wolf didn't believe the older wolf words still giving the benefit of the doubt to the lamb.
But starting his first day of encountering them till now they never gave him the opportunity to warn them. He didn't want to lose his bet.

I really trust in some of you that you can really find this love you dearly talk about, but this won't happen in your echo chambers. Every time there was an obstacle you put an echo chamber between you. Cutting communication. This is the only way you choose to respond, fleeing. You use it among yourselves, you use it everywhere, be like Jesus GOD damn... Be courageous, tell your truth. Accept your fate. I am not even giving 3% of myself, make me work, challenge me, give me something deep to ponder. Don't be cowards or maybe just keep running away  Angel the less speedy will fall on my claws (metaphor)

Tthe ONE you call STS have risen from the planet to meet the darkness of the cosmos, the infinity, you are still on it (planet) thinking this is all the universe has to offer. There are many STS, the one named Zaxon being one of them all have not the same goal some want... HAHAHAHA this was a lie LOL we ALL have the same goal right  Angel

But the truth is I love truth, there is wealth in it and each living being, be it slave or master has to devoutly search it, truth won't come to cowards. If Carla was a coward she wouldn't have done the channeling that is benefiting you lot. Courage is love, even STS protect their kind, there is honor in sacrifice for one's mission. To win you need to risk, to grow you need to try if not you keep at the same place. Status qo. You think STS live in fear, we have conquered our fears long time ago and accepted them, we are the most prone to risk. The one winning the wars building businesses etc. This interaction as shown it, you are risk averse, chastising one of your own like a priest would've a little child Angel .Let Patrick express his/her thought just blame me.

I can take it ALL your rejection.

(08-01-2021, 04:29 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: OK. Patrick. What is wrong with you...you are a very good liar? Is this the image you want others to have of you and this is how you lead by example? You talk too much; from your walls of text to this latest rambling of how you are a liar and a good one and how it is beneficial for someone who walks on the narrow path. No! You what is good? THE TRUTH AND TRANSPARENCY and to lead others by example. You do not have to be perfect but to claim that lying, defensive lying, is part of the path??? Are you insane? You are insane and your mouth is your own worst enemy. WOW. No one follow that example. I may have harsh words for reality but I would never say to anyone who travels the narrow path to lie. DO NOT lie, be honest in all of your dealings! There is something so weak about this entire discourse. If I were you (and I am glad I am not), I would stop speaking to this person. Not that there is something incorrect in what they say but because your are leaking precious energy and now you are in a word trap. Nice. And too naive to even know it. You think you are wise and smart when it comes to this stuff but look @ what you have written and look at this discourse, this game you are playing and you are losing. But oh no....you think; "I know what I am saying, I am good and the Creator so nothing can bother me". But I promise you are on the losing end already. Words....shhhhhhh stillness; regroup

Ok, I have some time to properly answer you now.

"Talking too much", I have no expectation of privacy. I am an open book by choice. I expose myself transparently on purpose and knowingly. It looks like I am giving them a knife and presenting my neck. Yet via this online forum, it becomes an opportunity for innocence and openness to come out unblemished from contact with that which is not. I am providing the ammo myself and yet nothing hits the mark. It may not look like it from your PoV, but in my heart I am unfazed by these attacks. Although, like Sacred Fool, I am looking for more depth from such exchanges and find myself a bit disappointed.

The STS person sees this as a contest of course and will proceed to "win". But I am not playing in order to win mind games. Winning for me will look like losing to them. So I guess we both win then ? Smile

"I would stop speaking to this person. Not that there is something incorrect in what they say but because your are leaking precious energy"

Yes, when the interaction enters the caricature that it did, I no longer see the point. It would indeed be a waste of energy.

"naiveté"

I wish I could show you how I feel. You would have no worries for me.

It might be called naiveté, but I prefer calling it foolishness. However, this innocence is not done out of martyrdom. There is purpose, which I do not feel the need to be completely aware of.

"wise and smart"

You should know how I see myself by now. Should I bring back the red nose clown avatar ? Wink

The way I see the world and its purpose is very simple, but it seems I can never explain it satisfactorily. Let's see if I can let the Confederation speak on it for a second or two.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_0325.aspx

Quote:No one can do more than experience the fringes of the true kingdom and power and glory of love in its fullest sense. Those who feel they have the same chance of doing so as the Creator Itself have fallen into the trap of pride. Those who surrender the jar to be hollowed out and made transparent are those in whom the manifestation of love may not end, but continue infinitely. This process of choosing a way of manifesting an instinct which is inherent to all is entirely up to you. That you choose to seek in this mystery of the finite and the infinite is the cornerstone of all spiritual seeking, the bedrock of the spiritual life.

Quote:The final goal of all of these true spiritual paths is humility and a willingness to surrender that clay, the pride, the arrogance, the unworthiness and fear, to surrender all these emotions utterly to the power and peace of knowing that you are love. This you can know only by faith

Quote:In all humility surrender that finite self and seek the jewel within, asking it, as you would ask your most beloved self in its deepest aspect, to show itself as it will, to speak as it will. This attitude shall bring about within you that attitude which you seek, the attitude which seeks to be of service in any situation.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-01-2021

I call it wreckless

(08-01-2021, 10:06 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I call it wreckless

OK. I appreciate your input. If it makes you uncomfortable, it probably makes other members uncomfortable as well. So I will adjust. Please do not hesitate to let me know if my future interactions still makes you feel uncomfortable.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Sacred Fool - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 09:00 PM)Patrick Wrote:
OES Wrote:I would stop speaking to this person. Not that there is something incorrect in what they say but because your are leaking precious energy.

Yes, when the interaction enters the caricature that it did, I no longer see the point. It would indeed be a waste of energy.

Caricature, indeed, and a gleeful one. 

What's that saying about the two dogs where one represents the light, the other the dark?  "Whichever one you feed is the one which will grow."

I feel we can offer respect and and acceptance to our friend without having to offer him a meal of our energies when he can just as easily dine elsewhere.

Seeking harmony can be a trap when taken to an extreme.  In this case we're simply seeing the harmony which abides in the quiet respect for the love and light of the one Creatrix.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - J.W. - 08-01-2021

An attempt to depolarize, and recruitment. (serving.)

Ohr Ein Sof, Patrick... If possible, please step back and please leave your engagements with Desaad. (If you haven't already.)

Their actions thus far:
- Creating an entry and spotlight by being over-the-top with insidious attitude and "challenging" communication under the pretense of "debating."
- Playing innocence and standing behind the system of "fairness."
- Denies and reject all accusation of spreading negative philosophy, blaming it on the readers, and the participants of the thread.
- Playing victim within the chaos.
- Taking side, applauding, and promoting members that "slightly" agrees with their ideology, even though it might not be "directly."
- Further creating discord by fanning at controversial discussions to keep members engaged.

Desaad, you attempted to create an sts incursion on the forum.
At this moment, they have no power, but they do want to exploit the "in-fighting" of members.
As the old saying goes... "you have to 'invite' the devil for him to come into your home." So as long as we are voluntarily "playing" the game, the deeper the quicksand will be.

So please don't fall further into it.

Desaad, you might have felt like your attempts to create bellicosity and de-polarization was "successful."

I have warned you before from a place of compassion,

The lessons for you will be in the theme of "unconditional love." I hope it will "serves" you well.

And if you want to seek further towards the love and light of the infinite creator, we are here for you. But for now, there's not much we can do for you here. Vice versa.

with l/l

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Patrick - 08-02-2021

Ok my friends, I'm hearing you.

After all, these forums are not my personal playground to test my spirit against that which is not. Smile

While the dynamic of the play is very obvious to me, it does not mean everyone sees all of it so clearly or that if seen will not find it disturbing nonetheless.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-02-2021

(08-01-2021, 11:54 PM)J.W. Wrote: An attempt to depolarize, and recruitment. (serving.)

Ohr Ein Sof, Patrick... If possible, please step back and please leave your engagements with Desaad. (If you haven't already.)

Their actions thus far:
- Creating an entry and spotlight by being over-the-top with insidious attitude and "challenging" communication under the pretense of "debating."
- Playing innocence and standing behind the system of "fairness."  
- Denies and reject all accusation of spreading negative philosophy, blaming it on the readers, and the participants of the thread.
- Playing victim within the chaos.
- Taking side, applauding, and promoting members that "slightly" agrees with their ideology, even though it might not be "directly."
- Further creating discord by fanning at controversial discussions to keep members engaged.

Desaad, you attempted to create an sts incursion on the forum.
At this moment, they have no power, but they do want to exploit the "in-fighting" of members.
As the old saying goes... "you have to 'invite' the devil for him to come into your home." So as long as we are voluntarily "playing" the game, the deeper the quicksand will be.

So please don't fall further into it.

Desaad, you might have felt like your attempts to create bellicosity and de-polarization was "successful."

I have warned you before from a place of compassion,

The lessons for you will be in the theme of "unconditional love." I hope it will "serves" you well.

And if you want to seek further towards the love and light of the infinite creator, we are here for you. But for now, there's not much we can do for you here. Vice versa.

with l/l

Thank you J.W.! I am not trying to fight with Patrick. I am pointing out the obvious that I feel I have said before regarding his desire to engage with all sorts of people (which is fine to a point). I do thank you for the reminder of what we all just went through as members and the disharmonious discourse that took place and I surely do not want to go back to that. Your post says it all! SF makes a wonderful point as well. I know I say things that I cannot sugar coat especially when I am seeing something that is postentially threatening not only to oneself but to the All.
For some reason I see Patrick as naive regarding the idea of how words call energy and contain energy and when we hit the "send" key we are sending that energy. We hit the send key everyday, all day, in thought and this is dangerous enough (edpending) but when we are linking up with another and "spelling" out words it seems to me, to be a double dose of energy. Trust me, this is not innocent discourse. It comes at a volitile time. The energy is trying to flow a certain way in this forum after what we just experienced and now that has been stopped and it flows elsewhere.
Thanks once more and I appreciate SF's input as both are to the point IMO.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-02-2021

The post below is an opportunity  for those who follow love to accept all  and for me to accept self  we are accepting indeed, it serves both adept  as it accelerates  each toward his/her polarities, evolution, self knowing and self accepting  Now if the reader still think that I might *exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking *generate fear *reject or discourage universal love *encourage or promote control of self or others  which is his/her own interpretation uniquely his/hers of my truth, I will ask him/her not to read the post below. If the reader is understanding, accepting and wise on his evolutionary path may he read with an open heart and not judge. Thank you(That was a long "damn" disclaimer

Quote:...If I were you (and I am glad I am not)....

That here summarizes it all.  ALL is ONE or not ? Are you him or are you  not ?

"Creating a guilt trip in another person may be considered to be psychological manipulation in the form of punishment for a perceived transgression.[1] Guilt trips are also considered to be a form of passive aggression.[2]

The victim may be reminded of something bad they did, made to feel guilty about it and then given an option to escape that guilt. The option will depend on what the manipulator wants them to do.[3] People often feel obliged to comply with guilt trip demands as a way of receiving others' approval.[4]"
Wikipedia

Quote:What is wrong with you...Is this the image you want others to have of you…
"...reminded of something bad they did" Wikipedia

Quote:….You talk too much....…how you lead by example?
"...made to feel guilty about it" Wikipedia

Quote:DO NOT lie, be honest in all of your dealings!
"...then given an option to escape that guilt" Wikipedia

Quote:Words....shhhhhhh stillness; regroup
"then given an option to escape that guilt" Wikipedia

Quote:So I will adjust. Please do not hesitate to let me know if my future interactions still makes you feel uncomfortable
"...People often feel obliged to comply" Wikipedia

It must having being hard for STO people on this forum not to take your  criticisms personally with all your  poisoned comments, Your inability to adapt and to enjoy makes you easy to recognize; your mental rigidity adds to that.

You guys have no idea of which is STS or maybe you do and I am the fall-guy for not recognizing you sooner. But with the benefit of the doubt If you did not have an idea of what is STS you would have started to look at yourself and see how patronizing many of you are, and I can only imagine how discourses between you and others about  the direction of the forum  went with all that "patronizing and guilt trip".

For the true STO who might read this, this is a warning:
"These are people who follow fixed ideas and try to make other bend to their standards. They  want to change others , to make them a better person according to their bias, so they endlessly criticize and judge--that is their  pleasure in life. In truth, their  moral ideas stem from their  own unhappiness, and  they mask their desire to dominate those around them. The Law of One and this forum just gave them the opportunity to feel important but their  deeds even through (subconscious)hiding are clear as water to me because I am also an STS by choice not by impulse. Regardless of you believing me or not, analyze their actions and you'll see them for who they are and not for the image they want to give"

Quote:..Is this the image you want others to have of you…
....analyze their actions and you'll see them for who they are and not for the image they want to give

I truly feel sorry for the innocent STO, they can doubt my words but they can't doubt your actions.

On the subject of this thread. It's interesting to see that Ra puts their lack of a monetary system due to naïveté. I am glad for them that they were naïve then. Smile

We on the other hand now have to find this simplicity for ourselves once again. To do away with the complexities of our systems within which STS "hides" their means of control in plain sight.

Quote:60.16 Questioner: The pyramid shape then, as I understand it, was deemed by your social memory complex at that time to be of paramount importance as, shall I say, a physical training aid for spiritual development. At this particular time in the evolution of our planet it seems that you place little or no emphasis on this shape. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is our honor/duty to attempt to remove the distortions that the use of this shape has caused in the thinking of your peoples and in the activities of some of your entities. We do not deny that such shapes are efficacious, nor do we withhold the general gist of this efficacy. However, we wish to offer our understanding, limited though it is, that contrary to our naïve beliefs many thousands of your years ago the optimum shape for initiation does not exist.

Let us expand upon this point. When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naïveté in third density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

We spent a much larger portion of our space/time working with the unmanifested being. In this less complex atmosphere it was quite instructive to have this learn/teaching device and we benefited without the distortions we found occurring among your peoples.

We have recorded these differences meticulously in the Great Record of Creation that such naïveté shall not be necessary again.

At this space/time we may best serve you, we believe, by stating that the pyramid for meditation along with other rounded and arched or pointed circular shapes is of help to you. However, it is our observation that due to the complexity of influences upon the unmanifested being at this space/time nexus among your planetary peoples it is best that the progress of the mind/body/spirit complex take place without, as you call them, training aids because when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching. If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

"We have recorded these differences meticulously in the Great Record of Creation that such naïveté shall not be necessary again."

This seems to imply that, before our experiment here on Earth, it had never occurred anywhere else in time or space that such great gifts had been so easily thwarted/distorted by those to whom they had been gifted.

Our situation it seems is unfathomable even: "we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples" ~ Ra 3.6

Quote:31.15 Questioner: Would the Orion group, then, be able, shall we say, to impress on entities this orange-ray effect, or did they… Is this the way that this came about, is what I’m trying to get at. Is this the way these concepts came about on this planet? Because if we go back to the beginning of third density, there must be a primal cause of this.

Ra: I am Ra. The cause of this is not Orion. It is the free choice of your peoples. This is somewhat difficult to explain. We shall attempt.

The sexual energy transfers and blockages are more a manifestation or example of that which is more fundamental than the other way about. Therefore, as your peoples became open to the concepts of bellicosity and the greed of ownership, these various distortions then began to filter down through the tree of mind into body complex expressions, the sexual expression being basic to that complex. Thus these sexual energy blockages, though Orion influenced and intensified, are basically the product of the beingness chosen freely by your peoples.

This will be the final question unless we may speak further upon this question to clarify, or answer any short queries before we close.

31.16 Questioner: I just need to know if this then works through the racial memory to infect the entire population in some way. Does that sort of thing happen?

Ra: I am Ra. The racial memory contains all that has been experienced. Thus there is some, shall we say, contamination even of the sexual, this showing mostly in your own culture as the various predispositions to adversary relationships, or, as you call them, marriages, rather than the free giving one to another in the love and the light of the Infinite Creator.

"somewhat difficult to explain" yeah... <sigh> I've been trying forever to convey this meaning. It is not the Elites or the system that is doing this to us. We are doing it to ourselves.

It began with the simple concept of ownership and infected all aspects after that. Our responsibility, so ours to want to reverse. I am not even sure the want is really there yet.

--

Quote:75.16 Questioner: Let me see if I understand, then, how the Orion group finds a chink in this distortion. The entity identifying, or having a distortion of any amount toward martyrdom is then open by its free will to the aid of the Orion group to make it a martyr. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct only in the quite specialized position in which the instrument finds itself, that is, of being involved in and dedicated to work which is magical or extremely polarized in nature. This group entered this work with polarity but virtual innocence as to the magical nature of this polarity it is beginning to discover.

Innocence and magical nature. Many things to ponder indeed! Smile

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-02-2021

I am also intrigued by a way to live as a social complex without money, it seems to me that by educating young ones to another paradigm may help this endeavor. The dilemma resides in that while one is being taught another look at money there is several others who are perpetuating the same paradigm. With my understanding of money, money wouldn't exist without violence.

Now another way I found to go around money is by focusing on the abstract, I found that philosophy helped in that regards, if someone is focused on the understanding of deep things he is usually less prone to materialism, now imagine a society where many pursue philosophy as a normal tenure, this would probably beat the money system. Because human is curious by nature, humans want to know, they go to the priest, the doctor etc. For that knowledge that sometimes require effort but if they are engineered since childhood to look for knwoledge to love knowledge and wisdom the interest in all shallow things might dwindle.

But I love Money tho lol but I am sad that few can grasp its creative effect, the first part of my life was to teach those around me how to make a lot of money (which I have) but I was frustrated that they never fully grasped the simplistic nature of it.

My friends. I do not dwell within feeling judged. Please, have no worries over this. I feel your love and concern for this community and myself. This is where I choose to dwell, within our hearts.

--

The nature of innocence.

"those who attempt not to concentrate upon the negative are often considered unaware, or even stupid." Or even dangerous, I have seen as well.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1975/1975_1130.aspx

Quote:Tonight, we would like to give you a few thoughts on the nature of innocence. We want you to think of your own nature, and of what you consider to be your sins, your errors, your mistakes. You who try, sometimes very hard, to be upon the spiritual path, often are very hard upon yourselves because you have erred, made a mistake. You have manifested that which was not positive. And you say, “Why have I done this? Why did I make this error? I did not mean that! Why did I do it?” And you concentrate on the error. And this does not seem to prevent you from making an error the next time.

My friends, we have said to you many times, “We greet you in love and in light.” We greet you in infinite perfection. We greet perfect beings who are totally innocent. We would like to suggest to you that instead of concentrating upon your mistakes, you ask yourself how much time you have spent this day investigating that portion of your unique person which is totally perfect. How much awareness have you had this day of the love and the light of the Creator you have within you? How aware have you been of your own innocence?

When you concentrate upon your mistakes, you dwell within the world of mistakes. And mistakes will occur again and again. If your consciousness is dwelling at a higher [resonance] within the realm where you know that you are a creation of the Father, you know that you can manifest His love. Then the opportunity for you to make a mistake and manifest that which is not love will be that much farther from you. Meditation is not upon your mistakes; is not upon the past. It is upon the eternal present, and upon your innocence. You are a child of love.

We emphasize this at this time because you are attempting to dedicate yourself in a far deeper way than you have previously attempted to do. And the key to the deeper dedication is to be able to focus yourself not upon the world of mistakes, but upon the world in which that spirit within you which is the Creator, which you may find it desirable to call the Christ spirit within you, will manifest.

My friends, it is written in your holy works that you do not know when this spirit will come. He may come in the morning. Or He may come in the evening. Or He may come at midnight. And if your lamp is lit, all will be well. And if it is not lit, you will miss Him. To dwell in the state of awareness that you are watching for the One Who is All: this is the source of the inspiration that will affect the kind of service that you wish to give, the kind of life that you wish to dedicate yourself to. You cannot analyze your own motives, your own acts or other people’s motives and acts. They will tangle you all up, my friends. Only dedicate yourself, not just now, but in all the nows, to the Father. Watch and wait, for you do not know when He will come.

Within the innocence of your soul, that which is perfect will always be coming into you. So concentrate on that. It is especially difficult within your peoples’ lives at this time to make this change in emphasis, for people more and more have become each other’s watchdog, and this is accepted within your culture, as you may call it. And those who attempt not to concentrate upon the negative are often considered unaware, or even stupid. Yet we assure you that the will that you create by your continued innocence of heart will be a light within this world, this world of yours which is dark at this time.

My friends, it is as though the world were deep, deep asleep, and a few of you are attempting to remain awake. For you, my friends, love may yet light up the sky. For those who sleep, it may be a long night.

Other people’s reality will remain real for them. Yours will also remain real for you, no matter how, shall we say, difficult the times may get for those about you. It is truly written that to those which are innocent in heart, those things which are needed will come.

--

It is yet another paradox.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0502.aspx

Quote:Group question: The question this afternoon has to do with the concept of the new mind, the unblemished, the virgin mind, the mind that exists before experience has made any mark on it. And we’re wondering how this new mind could be called upon or used in our daily round of activities to help us process catalyst, make decisions, or simply be in the moment. What is the value of the new mind to each of us as we live our third-density lives?

We come to you to speak concerning the value of a certain attitude of mind. Let us speak first of the value of attitude. Consider if you will, how removed from innocence each of your actions and, indeed, your very thoughts have come. What a long trail of judgments and processes of perception go into your becoming aware of any single thought or bias. Consider how bland the texture of life as you experience it might be were you not to have this loss of innocence of the senses, and how each bias, each peculiarity of your particular mind-set or attitude has had to do with a realizing for you a way of experiencing which has, only to a minority extent, to do with the raw facts or unjudged data of any ideation or experience.

What gives the flavor to your menu of sense perceptions is an attitude. For so many among your peoples, the deeper attitudes, as you have been discussing this day, toward the self are attitudes of judgment. As you treat yourself you also treat others. There is all the difference in the world between experiencing the self remaining without opinion in relationship with another entity or an idea, and reacting to that person or idea. The attitude, then, is that which moves seemingly from the virgin or untried mind and toward a characteristic signature of a certain matrix or cluster of builded opinion which functions as a basic attitude towards life typical of spiritual principles. It is a paradox...

And so All Is Well Always is an attitude one cultivates in all innocence and faith...

RE: STS entities and Wealth - meadow-foreigner - 08-07-2021

On the subject of money and its adhesive effects in the ongoing process of human society:

There are organized social systems that base their functioning solely upon volition and the inner pulls of each and every member of it as a whole, in congruence with their spiritual inclinations, so that these societies benefit from discovery and exploration mediated by conscious, voluntary Will of its members.

In this case, the propeller of progress and evolution of such societies is volition itself, and the ends that it seeks are consonant to each individual innermost desires at any point, which are a reflection of each individual spiritual progression at any point. As simplified and reduced examples: a caretaker would feel the desire to take care of other beings because it would benefit their spiritual evolution the most at that particular time; a builder to build, and so on.

Such unconstrained individuals would effortlessly gravitate towards their most needed aspects of progression, which would be harmonious and beneficial to themselves and to society as a whole at the same time.

The monetary system functions as a substitute for the propelling force of society towards progress and evolution while, at the same time, restraining — throughout the replacement of the paramount societal importance of each member's own volition and spiritual inclinations — the liberty of individuals in a monetary society.

This system's restraints set a lower bound of slavery and debt, thus imposing a predictable and crude survival mode, which fosters crime and punishment, which in turn begets more crime, more punishment, and so on.

It also sets an upper bound of alienation from society as a whole throughout the accumulation of financial wealth and the consequent separation from those with different quantities of it, in a monetary-based society.

Because money is the toll to access most of the resources of a monetary-based society, and because the agents that regulate supply also fabricate and enforce upon society the demands that are most convenient to the supply agents' agenda (which, in turn, perpetrates maximum enslavement for agents in the sole condition of demanding), the progress of a monetary-based society is limited to the extent of the desires of these supply agents, while the destinies of the demanding individuals or vassals are always subject to an agenda that puts them as expendables for the ongoing functioning of a monetary-based society.

Furthermore, because the agents that regulate the supply do so from a place of volition, and because the volition of every other individual is, directly and indirectly, subject to theirs, the net total volition of a monetary-based society is reduced to the supply agents'. This effectively slows the maximum progress and evolution potential of a monetary-based society as a whole.

Because demand is enforced by the agents that regulate supply, the individuals that demand are conditioned to repeat what is enforced upon them. However, because supply is fueled and feedbacked by demand, the loss of volition of the demanding individuals compromise the foundations of a monetary-based society in a roundabout way: the agents that regulate supply and enforce demand are thus indirectly subject to their own social management, and because of their social alienation and the mismatch of their social accountability (to society as a whole) and the extent of their wisdom, they are both the most impairing and the most impaired agents of a monetary-based society.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Desaad khaan - 08-07-2021

Quote:There are organized social systems that base their functioning solely upon [b]volition and the inner pulls of each and every member of it as a whole[/b]
Money can't start by free will, it is enforced by a form of violence I must admit  first (police,  military etc) without it money won't exist. It has been shown in time of great crisis that either precious metals or survival skills are valued more than money. Those crisis time encapsulate metaphorically the state natural of human being out here in the world faced with predators etc. That is even more true when to accept money  out their own volition its users would've first to understand its intricacies before accepting it,  which they don't. How can somebody buy a car without knowing what it does either he has been scammed or forced to buy. There is a great anthropological book that further demonstrate this. I agree with you that money isn't a system based solely on volition now show me a system that is and that works on a large scale.

Now we'll go through a long introduction of what money actually is in a condensed version (non ironic irony)

« One of the first things General Gallieni did after “pacification,” as they liked to call it then, was to impose heavy taxes on the Malagasy population, in part so they could reimburse the costs of having been invaded, but also, since French colonies were supposed to be fiscally self-supporting, to defray the costs of building the railroads, highways, bridges, plantations, and so forth that the French regime wished to build. Malagasy taxpayers were never asked whether they wanted these railroads, highways, bridges, and plantations, or allowed much input into where and how they were built.1 To the contrary: over the next half century, the French army and police slaughtered quite a number of Malagasy who objected too strongly to the arrangement (upwards of half a million, by some reports, during one revolt in 1947). It’s not as if Madagascar has ever done any comparable damage to France. Despite this, from the beginning, the Malagasy people were told they owed France money, and to this day, the Malagasy people are still held to owe France money, and the rest of the world accepts the justice of this arrangement.  »

Basically money is just a debt record, without enforcing nobody(smart) would try to pay their debts. Which everybody does when they purchase something. Usually the service is offered first then the money (debt) is paid after. Then the book go much more in depth with the subject.
According to me it is much more likely that money has been imposed at first due to the fact that  it is a  portable unit of debt, this would've eased many advanced government cost of operation, cost (in time etc).

« The State, therefore, comes in first of all as the authority of law which enforces the payment of the thing which corresponds to the name or description in the contract. »

« The real weak link in state-credit theories of money was always the element of taxes. It is one thing to explain why early states demanded taxes (in order to create markets.) It’s another to ask “by what right?” Assuming that early rulers were not simply thugs, and that taxes were not simply extortion—and no Credit Theorist, to my knowledge, took such a cynical view even of early government—one must ask how they justified this sort of thing. »

« Nowadays, we all think we know the answer to this question. We pay our taxes so that the government can provide us with services. This starts with security services—military protection being, often, about the only service some early states were really able to provide. By now, of course, the government provides all sorts of things. All of this is said to go back to some sort of original “social contract” that everyone somehow agreed on, though no one really knows exactly when or by whom, or why we should be bound by the decisions of distant ancestor tors on this one matter when we don’t feel particularly bound by the decisions of our distant ancestors on anything else. All of this makes sense if you assume that markets come before governments, but the whole argument totters quickly once you realize that they don’t. »

David Graeber. « Debt. » Apple Books.

Quote:In this case, the propeller of progress and evolution of such societies is volition itself, and the ends that it seeks are consonant to each individual innermost desires at any point, which are a reflection of each individual spiritual progression at any point. As simplified and reduced examples: a caretaker would feel the desire to take care of other beings because it would benefit their spiritual evolution the most at that particular time; a builder to build, and so on.
No things of volition would necessitate the use of violence in order to exist, which again money does, I agree with you. The ammo of every country has been used against its own population when compounded than against an ext. enemy (invaders etc.), by trying to undermine revolutions, rebellion or any kind of mutineers, true. Now for the rest of your example, it is so simplistically put and brush off the fact that even though human are self-interest driven(care taker want to take care etc), the problem now isn't the drive itself but the survival that come with it, you seem to go past the necessities (resources protection against predators etc) of a human life.

Quote:Such unconstrained individuals would effortlessly gravitate towards their most needed aspects of progression, which would be harmonious and beneficial to themselves and to society as a whole at the same time.
This works only if their needs are met.

Now to continue with what money is.

« If you owe the bank a hundred thousand dollars, the bank owns you. If you owe the bank a hundred million dollars, you own the bank. »

« 70s oil crisis, OPEC countries ended up pouring so much of their newfound riches into Western banks that the banks couldn’t figure out where to invest the money; how Citibank and Chase therefore began sending agents around the world trying to convince Third World dictators and politicians to take out loans (at the time, this was called “go-go banking”); how they started out at extremely low rates of interest that almost immediately skyrocketed to 20 percent or so due to tight U.S. money policies in the early ‘80s; how, during the ’80s and ’90s, this led to the Third World debt crisis;  »

« I could have begun by explaining how these loans had originally been taken out by unelected dictators who placed most of it directly in their Swiss bank accounts, and ask her to contemplate the justice of insisting that the lenders be repaid, not by the dictator, or even by his cronies, but by literally taking food from the mouths of hungry children »

« But there was a more basic problem: the very assumption that debts have to be repaid. »

Bear with me. In the 2008 subprime crisis who were  the individuals that were "constrained" to pay and who weren't ?

« Surely one has to pay one’s debts.”
The reason it’s so powerful is that it’s not actually an economic statement: it’s a moral statement. »

« If history shows anything, it is that there’s no better way to justify relations founded on violence, to make such relations seem moral, than by reframing them in the language of debt(Money)—above all, because it immediately makes it seem that it’s the victim who’s doing something wrong. Mafiosi understand this. So do the commanders of conquering armies. For thousands of years, violent men have been able to tell their victims that those victims owe them something. If nothing else, they “owe them their lives” (a telling phrase) because they haven’t been killed. »

« But debt is not just victor’s justice; it can also be a way of punishing winners who weren’t supposed to win. The most spectacular example of this is the history of the Republic of Haiti—the first poor country to be placed in permanent debt peonage. Haiti was a nation founded by former plantation slaves who had the temerity not only to rise up in rebellion, amidst grand declarations of universal rights and freedoms, but to defeat Napoleon’s armies sent to return them to bondage. France immediately insisted that the new republic owed it 150 million francs in damages for the expropriated plantations, as well as the expenses of outfitting the failed military expeditions, and all other nations, including the United States, agreed to impose an embargo on the country until it was paid. The sum was intentionally impossible (equivalent to about 18 billion dollars), and the resultant embargo ensured that the name “Haiti” has been a synonym for debt, poverty, and human misery ever since.  »

Permanent debt peonage. Outside of the ruling class and extremely smart individual everyone who uses money is "constrained" true clever mindtrick to this permanent debt peonage.

« Starting in the 1980s, the United States, which insisted on strict terms for the repayment of Third World debt, itself accrued debts that easily dwarfed those of the entire Third World combined—mainly fueled by military spending. The U.S. foreign debt, though, takes the form of treasury bonds held by institutional investors in countries (Germany, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Gulf States) that are in most cases, effectively, U.S. military protectorates, most covered in U.S. bases full of arms and equipment paid for with that very deficit spending. This has changed a little now that China has gotten in on the game (China is a special case, for reasons that will be explained later), but not very much—even China finds that the fact it holds so many U.S. treasury bonds makes it to some degree beholden to U.S. interests, rather than the other way around.
So what is the status of all this money continually being funneled into the U.S. treasury? Are these loans? Or is it tribute?  »

Why is that the US has no pressure (constraint) to pay his debt " in countries (Germany, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Gulf States) that are in most cases, effectively, U.S. military protectorates, most covered in U.S. bases full of arms and equipment paid for with that very deficit spending" summary violence. If the people after the 2008 crisis went directly for the "bankers" they would've been stopped by the police or the army.
U.S. bases full of arms and equipment paid for with that very deficit spending this will be equivalent in 2008 crisis of keeping the very banks that f***ed people lives afloat with the very taxes paid by those people. (Keep this word taxes in mind)

« So what is the status of all this money continually being funneled into the U.S. treasury? Are these loans? Or is it tribute? In the past, military powers that maintained hundreds of military bases outside their own home territory were ordinarily referred to as “empires,” and empires regularly demanded tribute from subject peoples. The U.S. government, of course, insists that it is not an empire—but one could easily make a case that the only reason it insists on treating these payments as “loans” and not as “tribute” is precisely to deny the reality of what’s going on. »

« What is the difference between a gangster pulling out a gun and demanding you give him a thousand dollars of “protection money,” and that same gangster pulling out a gun and demanding you provide him with a thousand-dollar “loan”? In most ways, obviously, nothing. But in certain ways there is a difference. As in the case of the U.S. debt to Korea or Japan, were the balance of power at any point to shift, were America to lose its military supremacy, were the gangster to lose his henchmen, that “loan” might start being treated very differently. »

were America to lose its military supremacy, were the gangster to lose his henchmen, that “loan” might start being treated very differently. This is to show the close relationship between the ability to coerce and money.

« By the same token, for the last five thousand years, with remarkable regularity, popular insurrections have begun the same way: with the ritual destruction of the debt records—tablets, papyri, ledgers, whatever form they might have taken in any particular time and place. (After that, rebels usually go after the records of landholding and tax assessments. »

Quote:The monetary system functions as a substitute for the propelling force of society towards progress and evolution while, at the same time, restraining — throughout the replacement of the paramount societal importance of each member's own volition and spiritual inclinations — the liberty of individuals in a monetary society.
. The monetary system functions as a substitute for the propelling force of society towards progress - I agree on the conclusion but disagree on the premise and the semantic. The monetary system serves the status quo it just so happen that there are smart individuals who can take advantages of that system, with that said, monetary sys. become a genuine propelling force toward progress not just a substitute.
Because it gives a huge window of opportunity to intelligent/smart individuals, by intelligent I don't mean intellectual. Hence the disruption occurring in this type of system is much more "pronounced and impactful" just like an "oasis in a desert" accelerating the leap forward at each breaks. In order to ascend in the monetary world you have to be the best at least in 4 different areas, spiritual, politic, scientific, wisdom/warfare etc. whereas in a non monetary based system you'll need to be very good at only one. This is like training in hell, wherever you go next will be easy.

Where I agree with you is that those smart individuals(few) then are still bound to maintain the status quo in their turns and that money wasn't made with evolution as it's priority but status quo.

NB: It is evolution indeed but not always "progress" as you implied, I can give that to you because it is just a syntactic error. Either it is progress or regress, you can't say it is evolution and progress, because progress or regress already imply to an evolution.

Quote:This system's restraints set a lower bound of slavery and debt, thus imposing a predictable and crude survival mode, which fosters crime and punishment, which in turn begets more crime, more punishment, and so on.
First of all the word crimes is to broad, what do you imply by that ? Rather than  using "crime" which depends nowadays on the institutions where those said crimes are done (not every state punish the same crime, some says majority 18 other 21 etc.) I'll use crime as a stubtitue for violence.
The very existence of money based system foster  less "crimes" because it benefits the ruling class. Heavy resources are poured in order to achieve less crime. You need slaves to work for you not to kill each other, which explain why our society paradoxically is the first one to be so eager to fight "hate and violence" on its boarder much more so than ever before, thanks to the woke-ism.  If USA wasn't the Juggernaut it is now, there would have been more violence compounded  in its territory than now. Unless you show me a system that isn't money that worked.
Second of all, money can be a lesser bound to slavery but can't be a lesser bound on debt because it is debt itself, as demonstrated by my previous posts.

Quote:Because money is the toll to access most of the resources of a monetary-based society, and because the agents that regulate supply also fabricate and enforce upon society the demands that are most convenient to the supply agents' agenda (which, in turn, perpetrates maximum enslavement for agents in the sole condition of demanding), the progress of a monetary-based society is limited to the extent of the desires of these supply agents, while the destinies of the demanding individuals or vassals are always subject to an agenda that puts them as expendables for the ongoing functioning of a monetary-based society.
You are correct and I'll go further saying that to access most of resources in a non monetary based society would just require raw violence applied fully, so we still comeback full circle .

Quote:Furthermore, because the agents that regulate the supply do so from a place of volition, and because the volition of every other individual is, directly and indirectly, subject to theirs, the net total volition of a monetary-based society is reduced to the supply agents'. This effectively slows the maximum progress and evolution potential of a monetary-based society as a whole.
You are correct

Quote:Because demand is enforced by the agents that regulate supply, the individuals that demand are conditioned to repeat what is enforced upon them. However, because supply is fueled and feedbacked by demand, the loss of volition of the demanding individuals compromise the foundations of a monetary-based society in a roundabout way: the agents that regulate supply and enforce demand are thus indirectly subject to their own social management, and because of their social alienation and the mismatch of their social accountability (to society as a whole) and the extent of their wisdom, they are both the most impairing and the most impaired agents of a monetary-based society.

Although I understand you, I think you aren't using the words supply and demand correctly in that post, using that will imply treating "money" as a good, which it isn't. Even if you don't agree with my definition of money as debt "record" we can't simply treat money as a good because if we do so the next logical question would be - What mean of exchange do we use to trade that good ? Other than money itself.

One of the example where we can use money as a commodity would be on the foreign exchange markets which supply and demand aren't enforced by the agents that regulate supply rather by the "trade" of each individuals involved in their respective currencies intra-trading. This is where my understanding ends. Because except that my genuine question that I hope you answer to remains supply of what, demand of what ?

the agents that regulate supply and enforce demand[/i] are thus indirectly subject to their own social management This is as logical as - agents that regulate "reincarnation" (STO) are subject to their own rules, they aren't free from their regulations or again we can say that they are slave to their own regulation as a great dancer is a slave to the rhythm.

mismatch of their social accountability (to society as a whole)------ Why would they be accountable to society when their goal is actually less or no accountability at all "unconstraint". this follow up your next sentence which is ----- they are both the most impairing and the most impaired agents of a monetary-based society.--- No they aren't impairing to money, the proof is that money is the primordial system on which human society exist, simply put money rules the world. If they were impairing (or impaired by) money, money would've not been able to "rule the world". So they are effective at what they do maybe you just don't understand their goal, you can follow the trails or establish a diagnostic on their effect but you can't tell the goal of those "agents"

NB: Although some of your conclusions were correct I found your premises and (some) semantics flawed that's why I expanded on those parts of your post. I think a truly liberal (own volition) system would be for tax payers to choose individually where their money goes, with the bitcoin for example that would be possible... The fact is you can be against wars but the same tax you pay is used to invest in, wars etc. Now I'll argue with you that I find that type of  (monetary)system much more benefiting toward progression but this is my own opinion. I am still waiting for a concrete example of an alternative system (that works).

For the heavy reference on David graeber I was just "lazy" to find heterogeneous sources.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Jade - 08-07-2021

Did this forum remove the rule requiring good faith participation with attempts at polarizing service to others by all members?

Quote:While this leaves plenty of space to discuss and examine the negative polarity, we ask that members assume that all who are participating on the forums are either consciously polarizing positively, or are, at least, not polarizing negatively. While any one of us may engage in behavior that carries aspects of the service-to-self path, and while some members make certain claims about their own polarity, in nearly eight years of maintaining a community, we have yet to see an actual member consciously polarizing service to self on the forums.

It appears that it, as well as several other guidelines (many of which I helped draft) that have been broken in this thread, still exist. For what it's worth I think the caveat there doesn't even matter. It shouldn't be the job of the moderators to decide if they think someone is consciously polarizing service to self - it should be their job to ban trolls who have clearly stated their intentions to not play nice. This poster gave us a manifesto of their intentions, including that they were here to mine the good intentions of others here on this forum to gain more service to self polarity - so why are they allowed to continue unabated, even encouraged?  Huh

Quote:5) Negative Philosophies
Ours is a forum dedicated to the exploration, promotion, and living of the service-to-others polarity as defined in the Law of One material. This does not mean that discussions about the service-to-self polarity are prohibited, only that promotion of philosophies and information which:

*exhibit elements of deception and manipulative thinking
*generate fear
*reject or discourage universal love
*encourage or promote control of self or others

are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 03:12 PM)Jade Wrote: Did this forum remove the rule requiring good faith participation with attempts at polarizing service to others by all members?

Quote:While this leaves plenty of space to discuss and examine the negative polarity, we ask that members assume that all who are participating on the forums are either consciously polarizing positively, or are, at least, not polarizing negatively. While any one of us may engage in behavior that carries aspects of the service-to-self path, and while some members make certain claims about their own polarity, in nearly eight years of maintaining a community, we have yet to see an actual member consciously polarizing service to self on the forums.

It appears that it, as well as several other guidelines (many of which I helped draft) that have been broken in this thread, still exist. For what it's worth I think the caveat there doesn't even matter. It shouldn't be the job of the moderators to decide if they think someone is consciously polarizing service to self - it should be their job to ban trolls who have clearly stated their intentions to not play nice. This poster gave us a manifesto of their intentions, including that they were here to mine the good intentions of others here on this forum to gain more service to self polarity - so why are they allowed to continue unabated, even encouraged?  Huh

Ours is a forum dedicated to the exploration, promotion, and living of the service-to-others polarity as defined in the Law of One material. This does not mean that discussions about the service-to-self polarity are prohibited, only that promotion of philosophies and information which:

*generate fear

are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

Well, some moderators have lengthy conversations with this individual of which feel is not a huge deal but does go against the clear guidelines. Basically speaking, this is now a place where negative polarizing people may come to (.....).

Quote:Did this forum remove the rule requiring good faith participation with attempts at polarizing service to others by all members?
Here we go again ! This is tiring.

Quote:many of which I helped draft)

You guys are truly patronizing, between those who tell others what to do (regroup, stillnes) and those who see in me the devil and thinks I am here to recruit, this is clearly madness.

This (impot)poster gave us a manifesto of their intentions Yes and if you read it, I never claimed recruitment or what's not. And what I am doing (posting here) is actually logical even your Ra said that the more we are nearing harvest toward 4th density the greater the interactions between STS and STO serves "unveiling". Now if you don't believe me at least believe your Ra.

*generate fear

Emotions is up to the person exposed to the material, there are people who like spider, those who fear spider etc. So do we have to wipe out spider because it annoys some people ?

So what is the goal of your post ? Love or me being removed ? I came here in truth, did you want me to lie ? I share my perspective

You guys are *generating fear against my person * using manipulative thinking in order to remove me * encouraging control over my speech through clearly your biased perception of the guidelines *by doing so you are rejecting me

I could reverse back all the above but I won't, if you know that you aren't a spiritual adept don't talk about, to or even mention my existence, just go by, like you never saw my post. Multiply me by 0. If some of you aren't aware that harvesting is near, your problem not mine.

And to end on the note, I think the moderators here are doing an excellent job, they are referees but at the same time they understand the time we are in, I never pushed anybody to do any rituals etc. But on this forum there are plenty who gives advice on ritualistic (thing) that aren't questioned because it is "good", sometimes I look at those post and I bristle at how imprudent some are (you don't know what you are inviting). But based on the assumption, premise (we assume) that it is good some bad advice are given here and not by STS but STO(allegedly). Did you see me there ? No.
You guys are treating me like I am against you (lol) and I want something bad happening here (on the forum which will be stupid because I'll lose some avenue of polarization), my playground is real life, here I exchange ideas, polarize in a sense and observe how STO polarizes themselves too... I got to see your struggle, try to understand you etc. So far my journey is good except for you lot exorcists (lol).

I've even explained all your your disparities concerning the heart chakra or how STS perceived love (lol), this is a transaction, take it or leave it. Don't play being me or rule enforcers when there is no fighting. I've roamed this forum and seen a lot of STS in disguise (I won't tell I promise) but yet I came in truth, so what ? Did I have to come in lie and swim in indoctrination of you lot patronizing ?

Stop that sh*** and let's have a courteous discourse. Thank you. If you have anymore questions about me come in Private message, I'll be happy to answer to the max of my abilities. If not, all your Guilt trip won't work with the moderators.

Thank you.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Jade - 08-07-2021

You use a lot of words to justify yourself, but it's as simple as this: you openly stated you were here to use the STO "sheep" even though you despise us, and you gloated that you were too smart to get caught in your nefarious intentions. You said you were an eagle preying upon us, and have called Ra a liar in multiple posts, showing you have no desire to actually engage with this philosophy in any productive way. Your flattery towards the moderators should be seen for what it is: manipulation so that no one takes your toy away.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but that doesn't mean I'd suffer a black widow that has taken residence in my chicken coop. I would kindly remove its well-advertised venemous being to another location that isn't a threat to the beings who have entrusted me with their care.

This required a separate post, tank you for your understanding moderators.

Quote:Well, some moderators have lengthy conversations with this individual of which  feel is not a huge deal but does go against the clear guidelines
Some moderators wrote me directly in my private message and they realized that except for my swearing I didn't breached any Guidelines. You as an individual is very very very very very patronizing under the pretense of love. You are also very very very very very manipulating. Clear breach of guidelines would be to tell you to go and be a terrorist which I think is extremely stupid (to be one of course), life is much more enjoyable in the state. But that was an exemple, any kind of self-harm promotion would be clear breach of guidelines rather than just talk about by my life in truth, I've lived war and went through f***d sh***t, this is my life and how I used everything I had not to lose myself, to dominate difficult and hopeless situations. So the tale can be seen positively or negatively it's up to you not me.

Quote: Basically speaking, this is now a place where negative polarizing people may come to (.....).
Negative people are everywhere, they run your businesses, your country, your life, your money, your everything. They will not waste their effort on a "putch" on a forum.
I am going to be blunt, if you really do want people to recruit you (which you are claiming is my purpose), you have to at least compounded 15 millions $ the last 6 years, possess an IQ at least of 145, being in the top 20% in 3 different competitive activities (hobbies etc game included) or physical abilities, then they would've ask you some questions to evaluate your basis on spirituality. Then I would've to affiliate you to "L'ordre des templiers" or any order from the country you currently reside. They find you directly either in public events or through friends of friends they never(rarely) do an approach without any links, the usual way is mentoring, but you can only mentor one at the time. Talking about this to you is really a waste for everybody, first you'll never be approached hourraaaaaa second I came here not for this (not so hourrraaaaaa)
Summary, I am not here to recruit . This is how those guys recruit and yeah you'll have to be younger than 30 on top of that.

Now please, just keep regrouping and stilling. Thank you. Don't talk about me, just go your way and let people live their lives. Thank you very much so.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Sacred Fool - 08-07-2021

Recent circumstances raise an interesting question.  What does it mean for these forums to be dedicated as a service to others? 

It seems to me that in practice the question is answered to say that we try not to control members and let them do as they like, but not to the point of hurting others.  I find this view understandable, yet very passive towards polarisation.  That is, in that universe there is no affirmative effort to support the work of the Confederation nor active support seeking of truth by STO individuals banding together nor purposeful offering of love.

It strikes me now that this passivity has met its match in our outspoken member who seeks to increase its negative polarisation by posting here, by its own words above, yet is not harming anyone directly.  I don't foresee much forward motion here until the leaders of the forums take a stand for a more active approach towards service to others here because, while the guidelines are being violated, the threshold for passive permissive enforcement has not been reached. 

So, maybe passivity has had its day and now its time to define active service to others as it applies to these forums?  Possibly that could just be a nightmare and possibly it could be an opportunity to "grasp the needle" and bring the ship into alignment with its own internal compass.  May it be so.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - LeiwoUnion - 08-07-2021

This is almost too funny.

RE: STS entities and Wealth - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 05:34 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote: This required a separate post, tank you for your understanding moderators.

Quote:Well, some moderators have lengthy conversations with this individual of which  feel is not a huge deal but does go against the clear guidelines
Some moderators wrote me directly in my private message and they realized that except for my swearing I didn't breached any Guidelines. You as an individual is very very very very very patronizing under the pretense of love.  You are also very very very very very manipulating. Clear breach of guidelines would be to tell you to go and be a terrorist which I think is extremely stupid (to be one of course), life is much more  enjoyable in the state. But that was  an exemple,  any kind of self-harm promotion  would be clear breach of guidelines rather   than just  talk about by my life in truth, I've lived war and went through f***d sh***t, this is my life and how  I used everything I had not to lose myself, to dominate difficult and hopeless situations. So the tale can be seen positively  or negatively it's up to you not me.

Quote: Basically speaking, this is now a place where negative polarizing people may come to (.....).
Negative people are everywhere, they run your businesses, your country, your life, your money, your everything. They will not waste their effort  on  a "putch" on a forum.
I am going to be blunt, if you really do want people  to recruit you (which you are claiming is my purpose), you have to at least compounded 15 millions $ the last 6 years, possess an IQ at least of 145, being in the top 20% in 3 different competitive activities (hobbies etc game included) or physical abilities, then they would've  ask you some questions to evaluate your basis on spirituality. Then I would've to affiliate you to  "L'ordre des templiers" or any order  from the country you currently  reside. They find you directly either in public events or through friends of friends they never(rarely) do an approach without any links, the usual way is mentoring, but you can only mentor one at the time. Talking about this to you is really a waste for everybody, first you'll never be approached hourraaaaaa second I came here not for this  (not so hourrraaaaaa)
Summary, I am not here to recruit . This is how those guys recruit and yeah you'll have to be younger than 30 on top of that.

Now please, just keep regrouping and stilling. Thank you. Don't talk about me, just go your way and let people live their lives. Thank you very much so.

Thanks I will take your compliment. I do not care what you think truthfully. I made a suggestion to just be still. Can we not suggest something? What is patronizing is your pretending to be a little bit persuasive in your words. I could care less about your polarization quite frankly. I feel umoved. Take it how you wish, the choice is yours. Your path is a valid one but I still feel unmoved by it. I am more moved about a lovely butterfly or a stream of water.
****I do not pretend to be something I am not.

Double post intended

Quote:You use a lot of words to justify yourself, but it's as simple as this: you openly stated you were here to use the STO "sheep" even though you despise us, and you gloated that you were too smart to get caught in your nefarious intentions. You said you were an eagle preying upon us, and have called Ra a liar in multiple posts, showing you have no desire to actually engage with this philosophy in any productive way. Your flattery towards the moderators should be seen for what it is: manipulation so that no one takes your toy away.
Despise is a strong word, to strong for my taste.
Quote:called Ra a liar in multiple posts
I think that either he has lied other from you says that the channeler has misrepresented bit of informations. To me it's the same.

Quote:nefarious intentions
Is this inquisition ? Instead of judging my intentions judge the actions, you will never be able to judge people's intention. Up to now, you actions (I put you in the same vein as my buddy sacred fool and ohn-rhef) have been, judging, rejecting, more judging, more rejection, manipulation, guilt trip, even more guilt trip. With all that you would've won an STS medal.

Quote:You said you were an eagle preying upon us
Nope I said I was an eagle, it's up to you to be whatever you want, I don't care. Be a sheep a crocodile, a snake, I don't care. Be an apex, be a prey, it's up to you, brutha.

Quote:you have no desire to actually engage with this philosophy in any productive way-
Maybe not in "your" absolute way full of patronization, hypocrisy, guilt trip but yes in a productive way, just look at my exchange with the one named Aion you'll se what I am talking about.

Your flattery towards the moderators should be seen for what it is: manipulation so that no one takes your toy away - This says a lot about you that it does about me. I am complimenting their fairness because it is hard with some patronizing people on the forum not to lean on their side. They think they understood Ra better, they think that all that is written in the Ra material is the truth and should be treated as the absolute truth, next you'll find that we will be (quo)Ra(Nic) schools learning words for words what is written there. Many STO have always talked about prudence and questions some of the elements of the Ra material. In their effort not to offend you the plebes(religious) they talked about pruddence, when there is b***sh**** I call it b***sh*** but I also said that 70% of what is contained in the Ra material is "true".

Quote:I'm not afraid of spiders, but that doesn't mean I'd suffer a black widow that has taken residence in my chicken coop. I would kindly remove its well-advertised venemous being to another location that isn't a threat to the beings who have entrusted me with their care.
Good for you, you don't own the earth thank you (lol). With your fear you would also have removed lions from savannah, eagle from mountains and crocodiles from swamp this is an "ism" called extremism so we are kinda brutha because I have an "ism" that start with the prefix supreme.
It is impossible to completely separate positive and negative, predators from preys, except conceptually and that you haven't still got this. This simple understanding will make you understand (redundancy) why no STO can come 99% service to others It'll also make you understand why the council of 9 use "artificial" arbitration to rule inferior densities. Thank you.

Quote:taken residence in my chicken coop
You guys are really patronizing. So is this forum is "YOUR(S)" chicken coop ?