Bring4th
Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? (/showthread.php?tid=14200)

Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - sjel - 03-02-2017

This has never happened to me. I'm going through a catalytically intense situation right now, but this dream seems completely unrelated to it, other than the level of intensity.

Here is a detailed summary of what I wrote down this morning right after waking up. I'm rewording it because I was still groggy when I wrote it down:

I was in a dream of standard intensity, unaware I was dreaming (like 75% of dreams I have), and laying in a small field when three flying saucers in triangle formation flew swiftly to the area of sky right above me. The lead craft quickly dropped down to about twenty feet above me, turning its belly to face me head on. Its belly had a large bulbous sphere of greenish luminous material, which entranced me into a hyperreal state, the area all around the center bulbous sphere began morphing and revolving (much like the DMT blastoff when you sometimes see a revolving geometric mandela/crysanthemum).

At this point the dream became much more real than a regular dream, but not quite as clear as waking life. Hyperreal in its mental aspect, but still dreamy to my conscious mind.  The mandela expanded into my consciousness until I became part of it, and was teleported.

Then I was in the ship. I had my dream-body still. It was literally like the teleportation room of the starship Enterprise from Star Trek, except the color scheme was a pleasant, comforting white, blue, grey. Like a soft grey, and a bright but warming blue. Everything seemed cushioned, like the cushy vinyl booth seating in restaurants.

There were two entities holding me firmly and comfortably by the arms. They, too, were cushioned, and they were in white. I'm pretty sure these were their suits, not their physical/astral bodies. The suits were the same materials as the walls, a cushiony vinyl white material. If you punched them it would feel good on your fist. They were slightly taller and larger than I am (I am 6' 0" but who knows how tall my dream body was).

I could not see their faces, like that part is blotted out of my memory, or I never looked.

They carried me down the hall. I was almost upright, but wasn't walking, either physically unable to or just in such a sleep/dream state that I couldn't. I would have fallen down if they weren't holding me.

At this point the dream plateaued in how real it seemed. It felt like when you've waken up from an intense dream and you open your eyes - that brief moment where the external physical world is a part of your dream, you're more dreaming than awake but your eyes are open. That's how real it felt the whole time from this point on.

A note: I was sort of aware, although I became more aware of this after I got to this part when writing it down, that this memory isn't quite how it happened. Comparable to a metaphorical story. Or an abridged version, like how adult books sometimes get abridged into children's versions.

Then at the end of the hall was a room. The room had the same pleasantly scientific/advanced hospital feel to it, cushioned walls and all. There was a white cushiony table, like a workout bench for lifting weights except raised off the ground. A computer sat on a tall machine next to the table. (A strangely old-looking computer, like a bulky 90's PC desktop, although it had the pleasant white, modern scientific color scheme to it. Weird.)

Upon seeing the table, I realized that no way, I did not want to get on that table. Obviously! I don't know these entities holding my arms and carrying me briskly into the medical room as if this is routine for them! They have communicated nothing, I don't know what they look like, and while the whole place doesn't feel evil or even unpleasant, I don't have any idea what is going on! I have zero experience that I can draw upon to help me deal with this situation.

So I didn't get on that table, I sort of wiggled away from the two entities (I don't know how, they were holding me so firmly before) and fell face first to the side of it, made myself dead weight, similar to how when you know you're in a dream and want to wake up you fall down and close your eyes. I did this, and the dream became confused in terms of visual orientation. Everything was still hyperreal, but my visual field only caught scattered bits and pieces. Visually, it was somewhat like waking up from sedation at the dentist. But I still felt the two entities on either side of me, holding my arms. They seemed completely unaffected by my choice to avoid the table.

Then one of them stooped down and, reaching under me, applied some sort of pressure to my right testicle! Perhaps with his finger? Or some other astrally appendage. But it was uncomfortable! In fact, it was borderline painful. My testicle just became sore, thinking about this. And the entity held the pressure there for 15-20 seconds, way too long.

What the hell is up with that. I genuinely feel violated because of this part. In a kind of comedic way, though, somehow. Like some deeper part of me is kind of laughing affectionately at the part of me that feels violated. Grrr.

Then I sort of opened my eyes and saw the most hyperreal part yet, it was some cloth material half covering my face through which a stunningly beautiful blue light shined, and a beautiful white aura elsewhere. Then I woke up, again, (so I thought) and I was in a hotel room, with my mom, who is currently my best friend in life. And I excitedly began relating the experience to her, complete with comical offense that these alien dudes had squeezed my testicle.

Which, I would never talk to her about aliens or Ra or Law of One in waking life, she doesn't know about my own interest in it, it's not time yet. But in this dream-within-a-dream, apparently I could talk to her about it. And some Pokémon was playing on the tv. But I literally have not once ever watched Pokémon in waking life. Not a single time, so why was it playing here? There were mechanical sounds coming from the show that in retrospect I remember from the white hospital room. (I did not hear sound during my time in the room, but I felt like the mechanical show sounds related to that room for some reason.)

Then I woke up for real, as if out of a verrry deep sleep, it took much longer than usual to become fully aware consciously.

So there's my hyperreal abduction story. So weird. Weird in several ways. First of all, the entire experience up to the hotel room was completely silent. All of my memorable dreams have fantastic, mesmerizing, heart-wrenching music or rhythms. This one had zero sound until the hotel room mechanical sounds. That's a first. Another first is the testicle soreness, directly related to the entity's pressure. In dreams I am always able to say "no" to unwanted pain or physical contact. I must have agreed to this on some level? I don't know.

Another first is that I have literally never studied UFOs, or alien abductions, or anything related to that other than the Law of One!! All of my alien research is purely spiritual, like channeled beings and speculation about the Confederation and Orion and stuff like that. Nothing of the alien doctor examination abductions other than what I've randomly heard through movies and books.

I would LOVE some thoughts on what the hell this is all about, especially if you have similar stories, or if you have personally researched these sorts of experiences. I'm still not interested in researching UFOs! That's not my passion or even passing interest, so why would this occur to me? Maybe something is trying to provoke me into UFO research?

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - 1109 - 03-02-2017

It does sound like a "designed dream" of the abduction variety. I'm no expert in dreams but it looks like the images were taken from your subconscious, so the concept computer becomes a computer from the nineties. Perhaps the entities realized you were freaking out so they projected another set of concepts that were more comforting, like "mom" and "pokemans" (kids love pokemans so let's add that!), but you could still hear noises from the other location that perhaps you were still in. Really disturbing actually, are you alright? Maybe your catalytic situation made you susceptible to some astral influence.

I had a number of scary dreams about UFOs when I began studying the Ra material about eight years ago. No abduction, but rather them coming in ufos in the night hovering menacingly. They had a really dark sinister feel to them.

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Jade - 03-02-2017

Whoa! I had an alien abduction dream last night. We saw the spaceship come in and we were shocked, and we watched it zoom away. Then it came back and started "lifting" people from inside their houses. So we went to hide out in a house to hide and hope we weren't targeted. It obviously wasn't near as detailed as yours, but the theme was the same. Guess I dodged them this time. Tongue

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 03-02-2017

I used to have saucer dreams as a child.  The most vivid one was of me standing inside my house in front of the open front door, standing behind the closed screen door.  I looked at a saucer hovering FAR OFF on the distance, and I felt it notice me, then it shot green lasers Allll the way to my doorway with perfect precision blowing it up.

I would link the experience of being painfully groped with some kind of red chakra meaning.

Lately my dreams have been eluding me these last few nights.

Can you describe how it was more real than real?

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - sjel - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 04:47 AM)1109 Wrote: Really disturbing actually, are you alright? Maybe your catalytic situation made you susceptible to some astral influence.

Yeah well I keep getting messages accompanied by a warm flowing feeling all up my chakras, messages that say "literally everything you've been doing is helping you awaken. You are choosing to awaken. You are going to awaken. Continue searching in ever-increasing intensity - just as you have been doing." So honestly I'm not disturbed or scared.

Also the place really felt comfortable. Like there was no sinister vibe to it, no evil feeling. Looking back it almost feels like my astral friends were acting out a short skit with me as the center focus, like it was a skit in which I was being pranked. I'm kinda pissed about the whole testicle thing. But writing that just sent a mirthful feeling up through my body, so I guess I'm not really pissed.

Haha, I'm just really confused because there appears to be zero symbolism, zero evidence in my waking life that anything happened, zero reason for it to happen according to what I've been researching personally - in short, this event is the only thing in my life right now that appears to completely unrelated to everything else! That's why it's so strange to me. I can find nothing that connects to my dream, either before or after. It is a complete anomaly.

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - sjel - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 01:11 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Can you describe how it was more real than real?

Umm, well I guess like you know how some dreams have the mental/emotional aspect revved all the way up into the 'red zone' of intensity? Like if you're angry you're furious and the entire dream's theme is anger, every single part revolved around the emotion you're feeling? This one wasn't too emotional, but it was like that in terms of my mental awareness. Hmmm... (hard to describe!) I remember distinctly there was one part where it literally felt like my physical body's eyes were all the way open, but the atmosphere in the ship was too dense or too concentrated with information to be able to process it. Fourth density? I dunno. If I were tested for eyesight in that place I'd probably be legally blind. Not because of my eyes - but because the atmosphere of it felt so dense and loaded with unstated significance that your eyes aren't equipped to handle it.

It felt pretty psychedelic, I don't know if you've ever done a dissociative like DXM or ketamine.

The bottom line is that this dream was unlike any dream I've ever had. It was a mixture of reality and dream, in unique proportions that I've never felt before. Isn't that what Bashar says the astral world is like? The perfect balance and combination of reality and dream?

Smile

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Infinite Unity - 03-02-2017

Haha really cool, from my perspective, a lot of fun to read about.

I personally think there is more to the ball groping, and has to do obviously with red ray.

Not to be personal but do you have a mole like scar, and the apex of your leg. Where your leg meets your pelvis

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Infinite Unity - 03-02-2017

I'm not talking behind your knee cap its near your root but in the inner hip area.

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - sjel - 03-03-2017

(03-02-2017, 07:03 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Haha really cool, from my perspective, a lot of fun to read about.

I personally think there is more to the ball groping, and has to do obviously with red ray.

Not to be personal but do you have a mole like scar, and the apex of your leg. Where your leg meets your pelvis

I don't think so, I checked. Why? Do you? What is the significance of this?

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Infinite Unity - 03-03-2017

I honestly do not know the significance. I have couple running theories. Such as implants and etc... But Not only that I have a pyramid with Orion's belt over it birth mark. My wife, my two kids, and my brother all bear the orion pyramid birthmarks. There identical except for size and body placement. My wife is the only one that has the inner hip/thigh area mole like birthmark. I personally believe they are markings signifying are soul group.

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - Infinite Unity - 03-04-2017

So have you had any other crazy dreams since this one?

RE: Strange hypervivid alien abduction dream? - sjel - 03-04-2017

Nope and not one shred of insight as to its significance.

It seems to be a complete anomaly, and all my other spiritual programs have been running as if this dream[?] never happened.