Bring4th
New here. Hello! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New here. Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=14351)

New here. Hello! - DungBeetle - 04-09-2017

I am new here and just wanted to "check in". I am not sure about being a Wanderer, but I found this site to further understand and learn about the Law of One. For me, I found the Ra material a long time ago, and that got me started. The "Hidden Hand Dialogue" is also another good read that intrigued me. Recently I have been reading a bit about remote viewing, which also seems to have many correlations to the Ra/HH stuff.

I hope to learn a lot here and chat with others! From what I have seen so far in the chat room, the people seem great and very welcoming!

RE: New here. Hello! - Plenum - 04-09-2017

welcome Smile

- - earth_spirit - 04-09-2017

-----

RE: New here. Hello! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 04-10-2017

You know, there's much speculation as to if the HH dialogue is legit or not.

Fun discussions abound, glad to have a fresh new perspective to the forum Wink

Just watch out for any forum catalyst, we have our moments even here lol

RE: New here. Hello! - sjel - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 12:49 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Just watch out for any forum catalyst, we have our moments even here lol

I actually wonder if maybe there is a specific spiritual catalyst that can intensify here, because collectively we might have an unconscious feeling of, "this shouldn't be where worldly catalyst comes in!" so then it comes out even more intense.

RE: New here. Hello! - Bring4th_Austin - 04-13-2017

Welcome DungBeetle! I like your name. Glad you have found the forums.

RE: New here. Hello! - DungBeetle - 04-16-2017

Thanks. I didn't see an introduction forum so figured i'd post here. I am not a "Wanderer". Apparently you have to have ufo/paranormal experiences from what I read and I have had none of those.

Indeed the Hidden Hand stuff may be legit or not, but the message I think is very inspiring and does "feel" right.

RE: New here. Hello! - Infinite - 04-16-2017

Welcome my beloved brother.

(04-16-2017, 10:23 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: Apparently you have to have ufo/paranormal experiences from what I read and I have had none of those.

I have no certain. The veil is powerful. It's possible the Wanderer not suspicious of who really are.

(04-16-2017, 10:23 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: Indeed the Hidden Hand stuff may be legit or not, but the message I think is very inspiring and does "feel" right.

I like of this work. However there are some distortions in the informations.

Peace, love and light.

RE: New here. Hello! - Infinite Unity - 04-18-2017

Welcome, glad to see you here.

RE: New here. Hello! - kycahi - 04-20-2017

Wanderers don't "know" that they really are one because EVERYBODY dives into the pool of forgetfulness before going into a womb before 3D birth. They tend to find a life of being helpful to others because that's what feels like the best fit. We often call this "resonating."

Welcome to these forums.

RE: New here. Hello! - DungBeetle - 04-22-2017

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes!