Bring4th
Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight (/showthread.php?tid=1440)

Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2010

This should be a neat lightshow tonight. Just came across this article.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/08/03/spectacular-northern-lights-signals-sun-waking/

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - fairyfarmgirl - 08-03-2010

Pa Sun is sending LOVE to Ma Earth!... I had to laugh when the video said the sun was "angry." That to me is funny... cause in moments of LOVE the sounds can be mistaken.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Eddie - 08-03-2010

(08-03-2010, 11:47 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Pa Sun is sending LOVE to Ma Earth!... I had to laugh when the video said the sun was "angry." That to me is funny... cause in moments of LOVE the sounds can be mistaken.

fairyfarmgirl

Watch for a major earthquake within the week. They usually follow major coronal mass ejections.

I am forewarned. Earthquakes have been previously predicted by other souces that this is a month of Major Shake Ups... MSU is coming toward and around and under our'feet soon.

Being forewarned is being ready for action-- LOL

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - CircleofOne - 08-03-2010

Good old Fox News! Can't let a single story go by without adding a dash or two of fear!

Still, this should be awesome! What better time to play that song, "I wear my sunglasses at night..."

Circle of One... where is the like button!BigSmileCool

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Eddie - 08-03-2010

(08-03-2010, 02:13 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: Good old Fox News! Can't let a single story go by without adding a dash or two of fear!

Still, this should be awesome! What better time to play that song, "I wear my sunglasses at night..."

Believe it or not, I actually do wear my sunglasses at night sometimes while driving (they are polarized prescription glasses, and really cut down on the glare of oncoming headlights.....Cool ...... )

(08-03-2010, 02:50 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 02:13 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: Good old Fox News! Can't let a single story go by without adding a dash or two of fear!

Believe it or not, I actually do wear my sunglasses at night sometimes while driving (they are polarized prescription glasses, and really cut down on the glare of oncoming headlights.....Cool ...... )

BigSmile LOL!

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2010

I'm down in South-central Texas, so I don't expect too much activity here. But I'll be looking. Those up north, I look forward to hearing what happens.

Did a little more reading, and found this interesting:

"Seeing the sun erupt on such a global scale has galvanized the international community of solar physicists. Researchers are still sorting out the complex sequence of events and trying to understand why they all happened at once."

http://www.spaceweather.com/

The prophecies of the Shamballa and Maya and Hopi speak on this. LOL The information is there for all to see....LOL Focusing on one tree leaves out the beauty of the Forest.

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2010

I agree fairy, about the beauty of the forest. Still, I am intrigued by things that happen that cannot be explained.

Like this: Earth's Shrinking Atmosphere Baffles Scientists
http://news.discovery.com/earth/earth-atmosphere-shrinking.html

Might be related to the Sun's heliosphere being compressed from outside influences.

Ahhh, but it is explained by the Maya, the Shamballa and the Hopi. LOL Just because the scientific method is failing here does not mean there is not an explaination and reason. The scientific method is very cumbersome and inaccurate.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Protonexus - 08-04-2010

There is much anticipation of some earthquake activity in coordination with this massive coronal ejection. There has been a buildup of seismic pressure for several months with only a few "minor" rumblings, this may be the 'straw' that breaks open the seals. To put things in scale the misty wave of of coronal matter that has wisped our way is about 80 times wider than the diameter of the Earth. In galactic terms this is small, in human terms this is gi-normous.

A side note, hard-minded "educated" scientists are easily baffled by the mechanics of the one creator working only one scale higher than human logic. This is hardly a miracle. Go one octave higher and scientists can not even acknowledge that this scale exists because their instruments are not capable of registering its activity.

Upon viewing the video the often repeated Biblical phrase comes to mind "And they will know I am the Lord." Acknowledge your folly oh humans for your lives will be shattered by beings that you can not comprehend. Science without spirit is doomed from inception, an aborted fetus on life support - tended by false prophets and heretics.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Ali Quadir - 08-04-2010

Wow, that's harsh guys... Of course every scientist needs a bit of spirit. A scientist with a soul has the great benefits of inspiration and intuition. And too many are lacking this, I agree. But would you not also agree that without science any spiritual endeavor is going to end up in superstitions, false certainties and falling victim to manipulators who do know more about reality than you do?

There is often among spiritual people who do not have a scientific bent themselves the tendency to belittle science. Yet in any practical discussion between the scientist and the spiritual non scientist the scientist is going to be able to predict and consequently show a thousand things where the spiritual man has nothing but his faith. Too many scientists lack spirit, and too many spiritual men lack scientific insight.

The point I'm trying to make is that when I sit on a bike I do not make fun of those walking. And when I am walking I do not make fun of those sitting on a bike. Both methods have their strengths and weaknesses. Both methods are required to get anywhere in life. And I use both.

In the old days any priest was a scientist. And any scientist a priest. The dichotomy of these days is the cause of many of our problems.. Where false dogma is accepted for truth.. What kind of priests would we be if we reject science in broad sweeping terms yet every single day reap the benefits that science created for us? For example by sitting behind a computer and talking with our spiritual buddies?

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - AnthroHeart - 08-04-2010

(08-03-2010, 04:02 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Ahhh, but it is explained by the Maya, the Shamballa and the Hopi. LOL Just because the scientific method is failing here does not mean there is not an explaination and reason. The scientific method is very cumbersome and inaccurate.

fairyfarmgirl

Do you have any references to the prophecies you mention? I am somewhat familiar with the Mayan ones, but not Shamballa or Hopi. I could Google I guess, but not sure if all info out there is trustworthy.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Namaste - 08-04-2010

Science and spirituality are two sides of the same coin; they are both seeking answers for the origin of existence. The only difference is the direction in which the questions are asked; science seeks outwardly, while the spirit seeks inwardly.

Accepting the validity of both science and spirituality is key for a balanced understanding of both the physical and metaphysical words we experience.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Ali Quadir - 08-04-2010

Here's a scientific article that 'supports' the sunflare earthquake theory.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2007AGUSMIN33A..03J

Summary of the summary: All earthquakes they checked were preceded by a sun flare in the 10 to 100 hour period before that... But sun flares were not necessarily followed by earth quakes. Also strength of the flares and the quakes did not seem to be correlated. The teams assumption is that if the earth has stresses that could lead to earth quakes then sun flares have a tendency to release those energies causing the quakes.

So combining the scientific predictions with the spiritual predictions. There might still be an earth quake coming in. But I put more faith in fairyfarmgirl's references to the predictions than the sun flare.

We know 2010 is a period of stresses. It would not surprise me if some tremors occur. But there is a bright side, if the scientists are correct then a lot of sun flares will on the long run cause an earth with a lot of small harmless quakes as opposed to an occasional big one.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - unity100 - 08-04-2010

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=10/08/04/145234

wow.

so this thing is serious then. i wasnt paying attention.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - fairyfarmgirl - 08-04-2010

Search: Rainbow Warriors/Cradle Board Prophecy, Shamballa Prophecy, and Maya/Wander Wolf Prophecies... The list of references is wide and deep... books, websites, videos. The Prophecies have a way of showing up in many venues--- those with eyes that are open will see.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - AnthroHeart - 08-05-2010

Well, didn't see anything when I woke up around 2am to go look outside.
But I did have a neat ET-related dream where they were helping me with some issues, after I had asked for their help in a partially-lucid state.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - fairyfarmgirl - 08-05-2010

There was a 6.5-7.0 earthquake yesterday in the area of Paupa New Guinea... No destruction reported so far... and no tsunami... and no massive loss of life...

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - CircleofOne - 08-06-2010

I didn't see any lights either at night, I'm in eastern Kansas. The only thing out of the ordinary was the sunset. Instead of the usual beauty, there were several intense beams of light all across the sky. It looked like there were several massive spot lights shining. It sadly faded before I could get home to my camera.

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Joseph326 - 08-07-2010

Wow this is getting interesting! A solar wind stream from a coronal hole could reach Earth by august 8-9. (Referencing Spaceweather.com -thanks for sharing linkSmile

Also, I saw that there have been at least 2 earthquakes under the yellowstone caldera withing 24 hours...
You can get seismic data for the entire world on this site:
www.iris.edu

RE: Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tonight - Joseph326 - 08-10-2010

A quick update: 8 Earthquakes, category 5 or higher have hit various places within the last 24 hours. Also, check out what has been coming at us from the sun! http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23+00%3A44%3A00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

Very prominent sunspots today as well. I had the privilege of observing them through a filtered telescope at the Franklin InstituteSmile