Bring4th
LOO and unexpected "death" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: LOO and unexpected "death" (/showthread.php?tid=14404)

LOO and unexpected "death" - DungBeetle - 04-22-2017

I understand we are here to learn and "wake up" as far as who we are, etc. But what happens to people who are killed unnaturally, say a car accident? Does that mean the person learned their lessons and it was time for them to go, or they are so far off their path of learning with no chance to "wake up", that they are killed for a 3rd density "do over'? Is it Karma? Thanks.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - AnthroHeart - 04-22-2017

I've read that some people are pulled out of their bodies right before an accident that causes death, so they don't have to suffer.
They said that the body will still go through suffering, even though the spirit is no longer there.

That probably doesn't happen to everyone, since some die later at the hospital, even after talking and stuff.

I don't know why some people have to suffer while others get away without any suffering at all.

It must be a part of their life plan.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - APeacefulWarrior - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 08:54 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: I understand we are here to learn and "wake up" as far as who we are, etc. But what happens to people who are killed unnaturally, say a car accident? Does that mean the person learned their lessons and it was time for them to go, or they are so far off their path of learning with no chance to "wake up", that they are killed for a 3rd density "do over'? Is it Karma? Thanks.

Could be any of the above. 3D Earth's a chaotic place. It's like Dark Souls down here.

Although, of course, there's a big distinction to be drawn between Wanderers and 3D natives. While there is always the chance of something totally unexpected going wrong or having a plain ol' sh*t happens moment, Wanderers are going to generally plan their lives so the odds of getting randomly spammed are low. 3D natives, on the other hand, are pretty much stuck on the reincarnation wheel until they learn to jump off it and have to take each life as it comes.

Yeah, this is as close to hell as we might ever get.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - DungBeetle - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 10:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yeah, this is as close to hell as we might ever get.

3rd density?

(04-22-2017, 11:50 AM)DungBeetle Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 10:37 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yeah, this is as close to hell as we might ever get.

3rd density?

3rd density Earth specifically. It's a hard school that not everyone chooses to come to.

Only those that harvest to 4D negative will probably see a worse "hell'.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - Infinite - 04-22-2017

The disasters where collective deaths occur are collective karmic rescue. A singular accident is not a normal situation. Excluding the suicide probability that is a function of free will, the accidents not intentionally caused are karmic rescue too.

Peace, love and light.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 08:54 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: I understand we are here to learn and "wake up" as far as who we are, etc. But what happens to people who are killed unnaturally, say a car accident? Does that mean the person learned their lessons and it was time for them to go, or they are so far off their path of learning with no chance to "wake up", that they are killed for a 3rd density "do over'? Is it Karma? Thanks.

Some deaths such as of infants who don't live beyond a couple months or even a few years, or even those who live only to childhood are typically it seems planned short lives for karmic reasons for others involved such as the parents. Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls are a good read for further info on this.

As for 'accidents', even in the world of the afterlife, accidents happen. As above, so below, here in the mundane world, accidents still happen. The only difference is here in 3D, an accident is capable of ending an entire incarnation without any plans for it ending. When this happens, it can be called Chance, and pretty much it is just as it should be, sometimes these things happen, and even when on accident, there is still a reason for it. Many soul's go into a life expecting something different only to 'get the rugged pulled out from under them' and suddenly find themselves dealing with things in life they had no idea they were going to experience.

Consider it a 'Random Encounter (with death)'.

I doubt any soul 'far off' their planned path would have the universe conspire to kill them to make them start again, that's just messed up dude! lol
I mean, Hitler was pretty out there and he made it pretty far in his incarnation for what and how long he was doing what he was. He literally dissolved his personality and the universe didn't conspire to end his life, not as much as his enemies anyways.

Karma for some instances is accurate it'd seem, but for the majority of 'things gone way wrong' like a car accident killing you just straight up out of nowhere, that is probably not karma, and is more random chance. Not all variables are ordered, too much order leads to chaos...And while it is chaotic that a random variable can end a life, that is how it was designed in 3D. When a person walks in to rob you and ends your life, their action at you can be seen as karma, but unless it actually is, you were killed 'out of plan'.

My thoughts, don't worry about it. If everyone was scared of the reality that is one day you could walk out of your house and die without warning, we'd be a very paranoid world. Thankfully the world isn't that bad in most parts. If you want to stay alive, just be aware and wary of your surroundings. If you see death coming, chances are if you catch it soon enough you'll have a chance to save yourself.

Don't fret too much, the universe does not conspire to murder... ...At least I wouldn't think it does.

CA, Are you saying that in the afterlife you have the rug pulled out from under you?

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - sjel - 04-22-2017

Just read a Rumi quote yesterday that's relevant:

[Image: RRG3qEc.jpg]

It's a mixture of fate and choice from what I understand. The little self will choose what it will, but the infinite Self, God, orchestrates divine timing.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - DungBeetle - 04-23-2017

Okay I believe I understand now. Coordinate_Apotheosis's post made a lot of sense, as well as others. Thanks for the replies!

_________ - GentleWanderer - 05-21-2017

______

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - Jeremy - 05-21-2017

I'd recommend reading journey of souls and Destiny of souls by Michael Newton. His interviews of people under deep hypnosis answers a ton of questions like this.

RE: LOO and unexpected "death" - DungBeetle - 06-01-2017

(05-21-2017, 08:33 AM)Jeremy Wrote: I'd recommend reading journey of souls and Destiny of souls by Michael Newton. His interviews of people under deep hypnosis answers a ton of questions like this.

Started reading Journey of Souls, awesome book so far, thanks! I will check out the 2nd book after reading this. Smile