Bring4th
Episode #55 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #55 (/showthread.php?tid=14449)

Episode #55 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-03-2017

Episode #55

In this episode, we discuss:
- Dropping hints and relating to people who aren't spiritually inclined.
- Our personal guidance system, how to access it, and what sorts of experiences we have had.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #55 - 4Dsunrise - 05-09-2017

"Dropping hints and relating to people who aren't spiritually inclined."

Has this been a more frequent occurrence for Wanderers or the L/L group?

Be firm but nice. Use dog whisperer Cesar Millan's approach to dogs by owning your space and using calm assertion. And encourage them to get out and exercise!

On forums like this use the silent treatment. Or an occasional block is fine as well.

Just a quick Q. What characteristics do you define as "not spiritually inclined"? The phrase is rather broad.

I hope you have the time to answer.

RE: Episode #55 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-10-2017

(05-09-2017, 11:40 AM)4Dsunrise Wrote: "Dropping hints and relating to people who aren't spiritually inclined."

Has this been a more frequent occurrence for Wanderers or the L/L group?

Be firm but nice. Use dog whisperer Cesar Millan's approach to dogs by owning your space and using calm assertion. And encourage them to get out and exercise!

On forums like this use the silent treatment. Or an occasional block is fine as well.

Just a quick Q. What characteristics do you define as "not spiritually inclined"? The phrase is rather broad.  

I hope you have the time to answer.

You may or may not know that the topics we discuss are based on questions sent in from seekers. I can't really make an assessment on whether it has been a more frequent occurrence. I don't think anything is really calling us (L/L or wanderers in general) to increase such activity. I have a firm foot planted outside of my life at L/L Research and the topics I deal with directly through L/L hardly, if ever, come up in conversation. Of course, you can listen to the episode to get a full response to the question and general topic Smile

Similar with the definition of "not spiritually inclined." The discussion of what exactly it means to be "spiritually inclined" was a big part of my own answer. In short, I don't think someone has to identify themselves as a spiritual person in order to relate to them on a spiritual level. Everyone has passions, desires, ideas, and an infinitely complex life that we can connect to without utilizing our personal definition and culture of "spirituality." The questioner themselves referenced fashion and sports as two areas which seemed less important than spiritual topics. I basically disagree. I think if someone cares about something deeply, even things that seem transient, it indicates a deeper, spiritual relationship in some way.

RE: Episode #55 - alastair - 08-13-2020

I like this quote from Austin in the episode from 11:00

Quote:... but I think that if somebody else views it as important, if it's a passion of theirs, then it is innately important. They are the creator and so that thing is important to the creator!

That helped me grasp the viewing others as creator thing.