Bring4th
Initiation / Pyramid Architecture - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Initiation / Pyramid Architecture (/showthread.php?tid=1450)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Initiation / Pyramid Architecture - Peregrinus - 08-06-2010

So what I have come to understand initially on initiation, is that it provides the means for a mind/body/spirit complex to become a purified channel for intelligent infinity, be "reborn" physically, and the ability to heal others (which is the result of being in contact with intelligent infinity). In addition, the purified channel may also use a crystalline structure such as a diamond or ruby for "almost any application".

Initiation does not appear, however, to have had any beneficial effect on the length of life of those that were initiated, as we may see from a chronological chart of kings/queens of Egypt.

Quote:Ra: For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

Thoughts on this passage?

RE: Initiation - Questioner - 08-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: So what I have come to understand initially on initiation...

I agree with your interpretation of what Ra described as the outcomes of the initiation process.

Quote:Initiation does not appear, however, to have had any beneficial effect on the length of life of those that were initiated, as we may see from a chronological chart of kings/queens of Egypt.

Is it certain that the people in that genealogy were qualified candidates, who went through the initiation process, did their part, and the systems (physical structures, activities, etc.) were "all systems go" for them? Does Ra make a clear connection between the hereditary political leadership and the initiates who underwent the initiation process?

Quote:
Quote:...large enough to create the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel...
Just like IMAX cinemas - the originals, not the scaled-down digital systems that have diluted the brand name. Unique technology made the frame size so large, the projector so bright, and the screen so massive, that the image extended out beyond the average viewer's peripheral vision yet without visible grain.
[Image: mugar_omni_imax_theatre.png.jpg]
There are several technical reasons why the IMAX-digital brand simply doesn't match the potential image quality of the massively large format.

When I read this quote from Ra, I imagine that the idea of the Pyramid is to have a structure so large that the spiritual surrounding and envelopment of the initiate was, on a metaphysical level, comparable to what happens visually on a physical level in an IMAX cinema.

In addition, the entire structure needed to be so large that two people could both be completely inside the "focal point" or node - just as the Camera Obscura could at times have been a room big enough for multiple people to see the internal representation of the image.
[Image: kircher-camera-obscura.gif]
There needed to be plenty of room for all the energies involved to expand to the full extent of some very long wavefronts, without any crowding.
[Image: marxbros.jpg]
[Image: StageView2alt-composit.jpg]
[Image: 64%27_diaphone_atlantic_city.gif] - Those are 64' organ pipes. Consider the difference in pitch between a 1' long violin string and a 4' long cello string - now add a few more octaves down!

I hope these analogies might resonate with your understanding of why the Pyramid had to be so huge for initiates to be properly immersed in its large-scale workings.

RE: Initiation - Peregrinus - 08-06-2010

Hmmm... I'm thinking that the size of the pyramids were just large enough to accommodate the pure intelligent infinity channel to flow with the person purely inside it. This may have been the entire width x depth of the King's chamber, or the length the sarcophagus inside it, where the initiate lay. I find it interesting that people commonly think that mummies were found in the pyramids, when this is not the case. The Valley of the Kings is where Kings were entombed.

If there are any diagrams/schematics or the sort available as to the size of the kings chamber, one may be able to extrapolate the required size for a smaller chamber, hence a smaller pyramid.

Quote:4.5 Questioner: Is the size of the pyramid a function of the effectiveness of the initiation?

Ra: I am Ra. Each size pyramid has its own point of streaming in of intelligent infinity. Thus, a tiny pyramid that can be placed below a body or above a body will have specific and various effects depending upon the placement of the body in relationship to the entrance point of intelligent infinity.

For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

It appears to me from most diagrams I have seen though, that the Kings chamber is not in the place where Ra specifies it to be, as I have marked in this diagram according to Ra.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=195]

Below is a diagram of the inside of the pyramid. I would suggest that the kings chamber location has been misrepresented in all items presented to the public so that no one can/could construct a working model.

I have marked this representation as per Ra's specifications.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=196]

Like this one!

[Image: kings-chamber-plan.gif]

When I visited the Giza complex, I refrained from going inside, as the only option was to go to the Subterranean Chamber. I didn't think highly of the idea of going down and then up a very cramped shaft that had the other 10,000 hot sweaty tourists also having done the same thing the same day...

The Kings Chamber - does this look like somewhere a King was entombed? I think NOT!
[Image: pyramids-37small.jpg]

That's the best Pyramid diagram I've ever seen, very clearly put.
The topmost peak of the "relieving chamber" stones is pretty much where Ra described it. Perhaps Ra was referring to where the top of that whole substructure (going down to the King's Chamber) is aligned. Just as if someone asked you about the location of a house with a basement, you might refer to the location of the roof, or the front door, without any intent or confuse or deceive.

I suppose, if you have a much smaller pyramid, then errors in construction scaling might change the focal or nodal point of energy swirlings on a scale that could align them with particular organs, tissues or even cells.

My point is that not only the proportions, but also the sheer size of the Pyramid may have been crucial for its functioning - just as a "home theater" sized Imax screen or pipe organ simply can't reproduce the full original range of sight and sound.

In all diagrams, the roof and the chamber would appear to be in an incorrect location. Ra was specific about this.

Quote:4.2 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have an effect upon the initiation?

Ra: I am Ra. As we began the last session question, you have already recorded in your individual memory complex the first use of the shape having to do with the body complex initiation. The initiation of spirit was a more carefully designed type of initiation as regards the time/space ratios about which the entity to be initiated found itself.

If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

4.3 Questioner: Yes. As I understand it then, the initiate was to be on the center line of that pyramid, but at an altitude above the base as defined by the intersection of the four triangles made by dividing each side. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Anyone here with CAD skills? Carrie?

Another possibility is that Ra referred to a central point of a spiral or intersection of waves, which were fully developed or had a node at the King's Chamber.

And there is your possibility that it was deliberately coded to prevent misuse.

My own speculation is that the "x degrees off center" comments about the appurtenances actually refer to where a session got off track, each degree representing 1/360 of the session by either word count, sentence count or some related code.
Could be something similar with the pyramid discussion.

Chances are pretty good that some skillful 3D artist already has a thorough, accurate CAD file of the pyramid.

I'm just not buying the representations of what is public. Ra didn't give measurements, but simple concise directions.

Here is what people originally were shown as to what the chamber looked like. Misleading the public has been around for thousands of years. Why would it be any different in this case?

[Image: Twain-626.jpg]

RE: Initiation - unity100 - 08-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 12:26 AM)Peregrinus Wrote:
Quote:Ra: For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

this if im not mistaken, is related to queen's chamber point in a pyramid and initiation with the use of energy pyramid concentrates.

for the size of energy concentration to be able to engulf entire body of the entity sitting in queen's chamber at that point, apparently, the pyramid had to be of this big. so that, it could concentrate energy of enough size to engulf a human's body.

unity100 I think you and I are on the same page on this one.
I agree w/P that it's a mystery why the proportions are off.
But the descriptions of the reasons for the sheer size seem to make perfect sense.

The initiate was initiated however in the Kings chamber, not the queens chamber. I belive that the queens chamber was a source of where the channel originated, and the kings chamber the focal point.

[Image: GP-Giza.jpg]

In the below diagram I have moved both the Kings and the queens chambers to what I suspect are the actual locations.

Note how, what are shown and publicly said to be "unfinished" shafts from the queens chamber actually line up lengthwise and angle-wise exactly to the same shaft locations as the kings chamber (as per the same photo above).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=197]

Actually adding another intersecting set of triangle puts the Queens chamber in the correct place as the "collector", as it were.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=198]

This actually works out better for the shafts of the queens chamber, but I'm not going to do more copy/pasting tonight. It is late...
(08-06-2010, 03:32 AM)unity100 Wrote: apparently, the pyramid had to be of this big. so that, it could concentrate energy of enough size to engulf a human's body.

This is what I am trying to determine, whether it was sarcophagus size, or chamber size.

This has been in my head lately, thinking on the focal points/ stream, but now I think a more apt description would be the collector and the focal point, similar to how a satellite dish works...

RE: Initiation - unity100 - 08-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 03:56 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: The initiate was initiated however in the Kings chamber, not the queens chamber. I belive that the queens chamber was a source of where the channel originated, and the kings chamber the focal point.

thats not so.

initiation happens in queen's chamber, ie the contact with indigo ray, the engulfing and fulfillment of energy you are researching :

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=57&sc=1&ss=1

Quote:57.24 Questioner: By saying that the Queen’s Chamber was the initiatory place, could you tell me what you mean by that?

Ra: I am Ra. This question is a large one. We cannot describe initiation in its specific sense due to our distortion towards the belief/understanding that the process which we offered so many of your years ago was not a balanced one.

However, you are aware of the concept of initiation and realize that it demands the centering of the being upon the seeking of the Creator. We have hoped to balance this understanding by enunciating the Law of One, that is, that all things are One Creator. Thus seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of an adept but in the experiential nexus of each moment.

Quote:This is what I am trying to determine, whether it was sarcophagus size, or chamber size.

pyramid's size.

as far what Ra says, pyramid's function is dependent on the geometrical proportions of pyramid. ie, it has the same energy concentrating function in time/space, even if you make it out of 4 long sticks placed and proportioned correctly against each other. the concentration of energy happens in the precise point proportional to the pyramid's proportions. if you make its height lower, the concentration point goes lower.

if you make the pyramid big enough, then the concentration happening would be able to engulf entire body of a human in size. its not relevant to chambers.

whereas king's chamber is not for initiation, but healing work, due to the fact that energies concentrating there disrupt the violet ray of entities. when violet ray of an entity is disrupted, healing can be done by adept :

Quote:55.12 Questioner: Then would the healing work be done in the King’s Chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We may note that such terminology is not our own.

55.13 Questioner: Yes, I understand that. It is just that it is the common naming of the two chambers of the Great Pyramid. I don’t know whether this line of questioning is going to take me to a better understanding of the energies, but until I have explored the concepts there is nothing much that I can do but to ask a few questions.

There is a chamber below the bottom level of the pyramid, down below ground, that appears to be roughly in line with the King’s Chamber. What is that chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. We may say that there is information to be gained from this line of querying. The chamber you request to be informed about is a resonating chamber. The bottom of such a structure, in order to cause the appropriate distortions for healing catalyst, shall be open.

55.14 Questioner: The book, The Life Force of the Great Pyramid, has related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=57&sc=1&ss=1#24

the room at the bottom of the pyramid, was a special room, and it had an initiatory function by depriving sensory inputs of outside interference, and also energetically doing the same thing, ie, creating an effect as if it was a situation after death.

i dont understand why are you placing the rooms differently by the way. the king's queen's and the bottom rooms are in the places they were when Ra built the pyramid. they havent been changed. the pyramid is rather off balance and not functioning fully because quakes etc and magnetic pole shifts have changed the alignment the pyramid was aligned for.

if you build your pyramid big enough (even if a pyramid of sticks) and sit in the queen's chamber in the proportional place queen's chamber is in in the great pyramid, you will get the same effect provided that pyramid is correctly aligned.

P, your questions would be excellent for a future Q'uo session.

I can speculate on several potential reasons for the apparent discrepancies.
- Perhaps Ra spoke accurately and you are misunderstanding.
- Perhaps Ra intended to be accurate and this material got distorted in the communication and transcription process.
- Perhaps Ra intended to speak in code and you haven't cracked the code yet or found the key.
- Ra mentioned that Ra built the pyramid by thought, in a way that made it seem to have been laboriously constructed by human effort. Perhaps after Ra's direct intervention failed to bring the results Ra hoped for, Ra might have rebuilt the Pyramid by thought. Ra's descriptions in the books may accurately reflect the Pyramid's structure and function at the time of its active use, but not the Pyramid's current remodeled structure that prevents it from having spiritual function at this time.
- Perhaps this material is deliberately misleading so as to derail any attempt to re-use Pyramid power, since Ra saw the past attempt went poorly but can't come right out and say "don't go there" while respecting our free will.
- Perhaps the proportions are off considering the historic loss of the top of the Pyramid and burial of its base.
- Or something else neither of us can imagine right now.

As you see there's no shortage of speculative answers. It would be very cool if Q'uo could directly address this confusion in an upcoming session.

RE: Initiation - Namaste - 08-06-2010

Just to add, the location of the chamber, along with Ra's description of where the perfect placement is, has bugged me for a while.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: P, your questions would be excellent for a future Q'uo session.

I can speculate on several potential reasons for the apparent discrepancies.
- Perhaps Ra spoke accurately and you are misunderstanding.

As I have previously mentioned, Ra's words are concise and easy to understand.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Perhaps Ra intended to be accurate and this material got distorted in the communication and transcription process.

I could see this as a possibility, but since there was one number, 4, and the fact that 3 and 5 will not work into the number of triangles on the side of a pyramid, this is not probable.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Perhaps Ra intended to speak in code and you haven't cracked the code yet or found the key.

Ra did not speak in code. Ra chose either to give an answer or cite the law of confusion as the means to not provide an answer.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Ra mentioned that Ra built the pyramid by thought, in a way that made it seem to have been laboriously constructed by human effort. Perhaps after Ra's direct intervention failed to bring the results Ra hoped for, Ra might have rebuilt the Pyramid by thought. Ra's descriptions in the books may accurately reflect the Pyramid's structure and function at the time of its active use, but not the Pyramid's current remodeled structure that prevents it from having spiritual function at this time.

Ra is not the construction company down the street. Ra is a social memory complex with access to intelligent infinity. Ra built a working pyramid, more than 20,000,000 stones each weighing between 1 and 200 tons in weight, put together so perfectly that even today a piece of paper cannot fit between them. There was no mistake.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Perhaps this material is deliberately misleading so as to derail any attempt to re-use Pyramid power, since Ra saw the past attempt went poorly but can't come right out and say "don't go there" while respecting our free will.

Improbable. If there is any misleading, it is due to man's efforts.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Perhaps the proportions are off considering the historic loss of the top of the Pyramid and burial of its base.

Irregardless of the loss of the casing, the inside measurements are still the inside measurements. If I call a cat's tail a leg, how many legs will that cat have? Four. Calling a tail a leg does not make it a leg.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: - Or something else neither of us can imagine right now.

Or something we can.

(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: As you see there's no shortage of speculative answers. It would be very cool if Q'uo could directly address this confusion in an upcoming session.

Agreed, though I think there are more pressing issues that the majority would prefer to discuss. This could in no way be considered a priority request.

(08-06-2010, 06:53 PM)Namaste Wrote: Just to add, the location of the chamber, along with Ra's description of where the perfect placement is, has bugged me for a while.

Agreed. I don't think the placement of anything is off as per Ra's concise explanation. I think we are mislead in published diagrams.
(08-06-2010, 06:41 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 03:56 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: This is what I am trying to determine, whether it was sarcophagus size, or chamber size.

pyramid's size.

as far what Ra says, pyramid's function is dependent on the geometrical proportions of pyramid. ie, it has the same energy concentrating function in time/space, even if you make it out of 4 long sticks placed and proportioned correctly against each other. the concentration of energy happens in the precise point proportional to the pyramid's proportions. if you make its height lower, the concentration point goes lower.

if you make the pyramid big enough, then the concentration happening would be able to engulf entire body of a human in size. its not relevant to chambers.

What I am trying to discern is some type of understanding of the size of the channel of intelligent infinity which is formed. Obviously the larger the pyramid, the larger this channel. I do not think the pyramid require to be as large as it was; this was said to Ra to make the impression of towering size, or in other words, create awe.

Quote:Ra: ... For the purposes of initiation, the size needed to be large enough to create the impression of towering size so that the entrance point of multi-dimensional intelligent infinity would completely pervade and fill the channel, the entire body being able to rest in this focused area. Furthermore, it was necessary for healing purposes that both channel and the one to be healed be able to rest within that focused point.

(08-06-2010, 06:41 AM)unity100 Wrote: whereas king's chamber is not for initiation, but healing work, due to the fact that energies concentrating there disrupt the violet ray of entities. when violet ray of an entity is disrupted, healing can be done by adept :

Quote:55.12 Questioner: Then would the healing work be done in the King’s Chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We may note that such terminology is not our own.

55.13 Questioner: Yes, I understand that. It is just that it is the common naming of the two chambers of the Great Pyramid. I don’t know whether this line of questioning is going to take me to a better understanding of the energies, but until I have explored the concepts there is nothing much that I can do but to ask a few questions.

There is a chamber below the bottom level of the pyramid, down below ground, that appears to be roughly in line with the King’s Chamber. What is that chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. We may say that there is information to be gained from this line of querying. The chamber you request to be informed about is a resonating chamber. The bottom of such a structure, in order to cause the appropriate distortions for healing catalyst, shall be open.

55.14 Questioner: The book, The Life Force of the Great Pyramid, has related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

The diagram's placement of the kings chamber, then, being off center makes sense, for this would be a turbulent and disruptive area to the indigo, and yet it is not placed as per Ra's explanation.

(08-06-2010, 06:41 AM)unity100 Wrote: i don't understand why are you placing the rooms differently by the way. the king's queen's and the bottom rooms are in the places they were when Ra built the pyramid. they havent been changed. the pyramid is rather off balance and not functioning fully because quakes etc and magnetic pole shifts have changed the alignment the pyramid was aligned for.

I agree the rooms are in the places they were when Ra built the pyramid. I am however unconvinced that the diagrams which we see show the true locations.

I placed the rooms differently to match what was said by Ra to be the placement.

(08-06-2010, 06:41 AM)unity100 Wrote: if you build your pyramid big enough (even if a pyramid of sticks) and sit in the queen's chamber in the proportional place queen's chamber is in in the great pyramid, you will get the same effect provided that pyramid is correctly aligned.

Again, agreed.

RE: Initiation - βαθμιαίος - 08-06-2010

I agree with unity100 that it's the Queen's Chamber that is the initiatory place, so it should be at the intersection of the four triangles. Here's a crazy idea: maybe the pyramid continues underground so that it is actually much, much bigger than commonly conceived. If you continue the sides down, you can make it big enough to put the Queen's Chamber at the intersection of the four triangles, since it is in fact centered.

As for the King's Chamber being offset, I think that may be accurate, per Ra's discussion of the spiralling energy:

56.3 Wrote:The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

See also Don's follow-up questions for more on the spiralling light action in relation to the King's Chamber.

(08-06-2010, 09:24 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Here's a crazy idea: maybe the pyramid continues underground so that it is actually much, much bigger than commonly conceived. If you continue the sides down, you can make it big enough to put the Queen's Chamber at the intersection of the four triangles, since it is in fact centered.

If you're right, I wonder if that would resolve the discrepancy P noticed.

I don't know much about the history of Pyramid exploration in the modern day. Is there definitive engineering work regarding the depth of the Pyramid's foundation? My impression is that the jagged-edge pit is considered the lowest accessible area, but I don't know if it's supposed that there are further layers of stonework below that.

Could there be a chance that the Sphinx's foundation, or other buried structures in the area, could participate in anchoring the corners of the energy-flow area, even below the depth of the Pyramid's lowest stones?
(08-06-2010, 07:21 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 02:10 PM)Questioner Wrote: As you see there's no shortage of speculative answers. It would be very cool if Q'uo could directly address this confusion in an upcoming session.

Agreed, though I think there are more pressing issues that the majority would prefer to discuss. This could in no way be considered a priority request.
To me, it's an interesting point of curiosity. I don't see any practical application for my own life. I'm not saying you shouldn't pursue the inquiry to the furthest extent you like!

Quote:I don't think the placement of anything is off as per Ra's concise explanation. I think we are mislead in published diagrams.

If that's the case, wouldn't someone with an X-ray machine, sonogram etc. want to make a name for themselves by proving the conventional wisdom wrong? But if the conventional diagrams are wrong, wouldn't that have already been discovered when the robot cameras were sent in, I think a few years ago? Precise programming would have been needed for their navigation, and precise location data plus video images would have been output. Could all of that have been faked or covered up?

Yet another possibility: what is Ra concisely, accurately described the geometry of the pyramid as a 4D structure, while the 3D structure has somewhat different design?

I don't have answers, just trying to join you in exploring the mystery.

[Image: rough_diamond.jpg]

The center of this diamond would be as such as Ra explained. This diamond in the rough was, by the way, found in Egypt.
(08-06-2010, 09:52 PM)Questioner Wrote: Could all of that have been faked or covered up?

If it is possible that something can be smoke/mirrors/covered up as large as 9/11, then doing something inside a pyramid where no one is looking would be relatively easy.

(08-06-2010, 09:52 PM)Questioner Wrote: I don't have answers, just trying to join you in exploring the mystery.

I understand brother. This has been in my head for a few days so much I have lost sleep over it. It is my intent to ask for totality help in understanding this, but I've been too tired to be aware of my time/space work.

RE: Initiation - Namaste - 08-07-2010

Ra Wrote:If you will picture with me the side of the so-called pyramid shape and mentally imagine this triangle cut into four equal triangles, you will find the intersection of the triangle, which is at the first level on each of the four sides, forms a diamond in a plane which is horizontal. The middle of this plane is the appropriate place for the intersection of the energies streaming from the infinite dimensions and the mind/body/spirit complexes of various interwoven energy fields. Thus it was designed that the one to be initiated would, by mind, be able to perceive and then channel this, shall we say, gateway to intelligent infinity. This, then, was the second point of designing this specific shape.

It's quite clear Ra is talking about initiation, which he also links to the Queens Chamber. Developing upon βαθμιαίος's notion that the pyramid does in fact extend below ground level - which I think is an excellent idea - this is what we get (using the Queen's Chamber as the size reference)...

[Image: Ra-GP.jpg]

It does make sense that the subterranean chamber is within the pyramidal shape. Who knows what else could be contained in the lower levels?

This perspective resonates quite strongly within me, answering the question regarding placement of the initiation camber. We have, after all, only assumed that the pyramid rests at ground level, without solid evidence.

RE: Initiation - unity100 - 08-07-2010

(08-06-2010, 07:21 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: What I am trying to discern is some type of understanding of the size of the channel of intelligent infinity which is formed. Obviously the larger the pyramid, the larger this channel. I do not think the pyramid require to be as large as it was; this was said to Ra to make the impression of towering size, or in other words, create awe.

wasnt the towering size used for rooms ? the king's room, queen's room etc ?

moreover, you cant see any towering size, from inside the pyramid.
so then we discovered that pyramid is actually much larger as a construct.

RE: Initiation - Peregrinus - 08-07-2010

(08-07-2010, 05:53 AM)Namaste Wrote: [Image: Ra-GP.jpg]

It does make sense that the subterranean chamber is within the pyramidal shape. Who knows what else could be contained in the lower levels?

This perspective resonates quite strongly within me, answering the question regarding placement of the initiation camber. We have, after all, only assumed that the pyramid rests at ground level, without solid evidence.

Thanks to you all for participating in this discussion Smile

Agreed, this makes the most sense, though if giving the impression of massive size, then why would it not have been built with more of it showing? Even though this is the reality, I concede they still do create awe just the way they are. Additionally, unless ease of access to the Kings chamber was a requirement, in that it was used for healing, moving the infirm to it was a large consideration for placement of the entrance and the angle of the passage.

(08-07-2010, 06:00 AM)unity100 Wrote: wasnt the towering size used for rooms ? the king's room, queen's room etc ?

moreover, you cant see any towering size, from inside the pyramid.
so then we discovered that pyramid is actually much larger as a construct.

The size of the rooms was dependent upon the requirement for the channel to be of a certain size. Because this diagram makes the most sense, this would indicate that in order to have a channel large enough for a single person, the following measurements could be used for the "common person's chamber".

Therefore, using the measurements we have, in order to make a chamber large enough for a man 6'2 (74"), 1.83 m to lay comfortably at rest in a channel of intelligent infinity, the pyramid base length would have to be 444'6", or 135.5 m.

Now, on to the subterranean chamber... rebirth. Again, slightly off center, and though not at a focal point point. Thoughts?

probably related to its function.

RE: Initiation - Namaste - 08-07-2010

Peregrinus Wrote:unless ease of access to the Kings chamber was a requirement

This a key point. If it were at ground level, people would have to climb to a height of at least 410 feet. No easy task by any means, especially as you say, for anyone in need of healing.

Here is the image again as to have it available on this page of the thread.

[Image: Ra-GP.jpg]

RE: Initiation - Peregrinus - 08-07-2010

This is interesting. This fellow's geometry also supports the pyramid below ground, but he also suggests symetry which we do not see, as well as other ideas.

http://www.ianjamescolmer.com/pyramid.htm

RE: Initiation - Questioner - 08-07-2010

(08-07-2010, 01:40 PM)Namaste Wrote:
Peregrinus Wrote:unless ease of access to the Kings chamber was a requirement

This a key point. If it were at ground level, people would have to climb to a height of at least 410 feet. No easy task by any means, especially as you say, for anyone in need of healing.

The outside material P linked to, a combination of analysis and NDE insight, refers to the pyramid's primary function as training initiates in astral projection. Here's the relevant passage:
Quote:The purpose of the pyramids was instantly elucidated by the Tree of Life:
* Firstly, pyramids are designed to teach civilisations of their star origins by virtue of their layout plan that mimics the stars, as a star map.
* Internally their chambers are functional as spiritual stargates to induce the soul out of a living initiate. This will allow the initiate's soul to have an out of body experience, so it can traverse the heavens as a star traveller and visit other worlds as well as The Tree of Life. The soul returns back to the initiate's body once again after its cosmic journey, and the initiate awakens.

Once there's clarification about whether it's allowed by the forum rules, I'd very much like to discuss that material and evaluate how it might or might not integrate with what Ra has said about the Great Pyramid. If the material is right, the size of the Pyramid might have been necessary, not just for the swirling of energies mentioned by Ra, but also for the handling of the very low resonant frequencies involved - as with my orchestra & pipe organ illustration.

I simply mention it passing here to point out that if this other material is accurate, then climbing the Grand Gallery to the King's Chamber would indeed require some physical energy but this wouldn't be a problem as the path would be only be one for trained and prepared initiates.

Returning to the concept of the King's Chamber as a site for healing: is there a chance that the Gallery could have included some kind of diagonal pulley system so that an infirm subject could be hoisted up to the King's Chamber, even if they couldn't walk up that far on their own?

(08-07-2010, 03:45 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: This is interesting. This fellow's geometry also supports the pyramid below ground, but he also suggests symetry which we do not see, as well as other ideas.

except ark of the covenant nonsense of course. but the polarity concept makes sense.

if king's chamber disrupts violet ray, then if a chamber has been on the other side, would it disrupt red ray ...

RE: Initiation - Questioner - 08-07-2010

From Colmer:
Quote:Every angle and line had a specific origin that has nothing to do with specific star positions, but more to do with harmonics, geometry and the relation to the earths mass and distance from the sun.
He seems to say that there has to be one purpose or the other for the design. Either the design was to align the shafts with specific star positions, OR the design was to match geometric and harmonic patterns. I don't see a need to suppose that the design can't brilliantly serve both purposes.
His idea of the Gallery as tunable through water is intriguing, as is his overall theory about the Pyramid having a pair of positive and negative elements. Interesting that he refers to the relieving chamber assemblies as batteries, while Herschel refers to the known relieving chamber as a capacitor. Raising and lowering an object or person from entry to King's Chamber by changing water level in the Gallery would be simpler and more elegant than my pulley idea.
I agree that the "oh no earth changes flood!" and Ark of the Covenant material seems to distract from his points about the Pyramid.

RE: Initiation - Namaste - 08-08-2010

(08-07-2010, 03:45 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: This is interesting. This fellow's geometry also supports the pyramid below ground, but he also suggests symetry which we do not see, as well as other ideas.

Very interesting notions, thanks for sharing.

(08-07-2010, 03:59 PM)Questioner Wrote: The outside material P linked to, a combination of analysis and NDE insight, refers to the pyramid's primary function as training initiates in astral projection. Here's the relevant passage:
Quote:The purpose of the pyramids was instantly elucidated by the Tree of Life:
* Firstly, pyramids are designed to teach civilisations of their star origins by virtue of their layout plan that mimics the stars, as a star map.
* Internally their chambers are functional as spiritual stargates to induce the soul out of a living initiate. This will allow the initiate's soul to have an out of body experience, so it can traverse the heavens as a star traveller and visit other worlds as well as The Tree of Life. The soul returns back to the initiate's body once again after its cosmic journey, and the initiate awakens.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link to this material?

RE: Initiation - unity100 - 08-08-2010

hmmmmm. the first time (and last) i have used a makeshift pyramid out of 4 sticks and slept in it, i had n OOBE.

RE: Initiation - Namaste - 08-08-2010

(08-08-2010, 01:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: hmmmmm. the first time (and last) i have used a makeshift pyramid out of 4 sticks and slept in it, i had n OOBE.

Did you use anything to cover the shape - I.e. Give it sides?

RE: Initiation - unity100 - 08-08-2010

no. i got 1x1 or 1.5x1.5 cm thick sticks cut in the carpenters' district, and placed them proportionately according to Ra's dimension instructions. nothing else. it wasnt too big in size either. it could be placed on a wide carpet in an average room. (ie, a 15 m2 carpet). i could barely fit in when i laid down, my legs etc were staying outside.