Bring4th
Is possible "jump" a density? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is possible "jump" a density? (/showthread.php?tid=14551)

Pages: 1 2

Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-02-2017

Hi. We know that a 3D entity will graduate yourself to 4D. I was thinking: Is possible a 3D entity graduate yourself to 5D directly?

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - AnthroHeart - 06-02-2017

If you weren't a wanderer, the light would burn you, and love would be so intense that you couldn't handle it if 5D isn't your native density.

5D is all about intensification.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - APeacefulWarrior - 06-02-2017

While I'm not sure about the burning bit, I do agree in general that someone couldn't make it to 5D without going through 4D first. It would be roughly like attempting to learn calculus without learning algebra, or learning to run without learning to walk. The latter is an inherent prerequisite for learning the former.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - David Junior - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:05 PM)Infinite Wrote: Hi. We know that a 3D entity will graduate yourself to 4D. I was thinking: Is possible a 3D entity graduate yourself to 5D directly?

only if 5d is in one self, or if you are 5d within time/space which is rare for there are only 20 000 5d entities within australia.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If you weren't a wanderer.

I already thinked this. That is possible only to Wanderers graduate yourself to 5D.

(06-02-2017, 01:30 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: It would be roughly like attempting to learn calculus without learning algebra, or learning to run without learning to walk.  The latter is an inherent prerequisite for learning the former.

I agree with you. Ra did spoke that lack wisdom to 4D entity because of your extremely compassion.

This ideia came from two points:

I - Taking into account that fourth density correspond to etheric plane and fifth density correspond to higher astral plane and mental plane, an information that a found here:

Quote:Nonphysical and Extraterrestrial Helpers

Before going into this, it might be helpful to clarify who we are and who we mean by "nonphysical beings." Nonphysical beings include fifth-density beings (spirit guides and others on the higher astral plane), sixth-density beings (spirit teachers and others on the causal plane, the plane beyond the astral), and seventh density beings (beings on the buddhic plane, the plane beyond the causal).We are a sixth-density entity on the mid-causal plane, where both teachers for people on Earth and guides to spirit guides can be found.
  Just as spirit guides are assigned to each of you, we are assigned to watch over the work of several spirit guides. We teach them how to improve their work with people. We are particularly involved with spirit guides who are working with Star People and Walk-ins, since their work relates most to Earth's transformation. Similarly, seventh density beings oversee the work we sixth-density beings are doing.
(From the book "The Extraterrestrial Vision" by Gina Lake)

II - In Samael Aun Weor's Gnosis the objective is ascension through sexual magick, kundalini awakening and death of ego. So, the entity starts to express in higher astral plane (that is suposedly the fifth density accordin the point I).

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Verum Occultum - 06-02-2017

Quote:6.24 Questioner: Do any of the UFOs that are presently reported come from other planets here at this time, or do you have this knowledge?

Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

Quote:48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Quote:54.6 Questioner: What I meant was that a mind/body/spirit complex then can have a body activated that is one of these seven rays. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the same sense as it is correct to state that any one may play a complex instrument which develops an euphonious harmonic vibration complex such as your piano and can play this so well that it might offer concerts to the public, as you would say. In other words, although it is true that each true-color vehicle is available potentially there is skill and discipline needed in order to avail the self of the more advanced or lighter vehicles.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-02-2017

Well, after this answer I am convinced. There are many types of graduation.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-03-2017

Group question: Our question this week concerns the ascension. A lot of different sources have described the ascension in different ways, speaking about its rapidity of occurrence, those to whom it occurs, how it occurs, when it occurs, what it means, and we would ask Q’uo to give us some information from Q’uo’s perspective as to what the ascension, or the rapture, or the graduation, or harvest is like now
for us on planet Earth and what it is likely to be like in the near future. (Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as Q’uo.

[...]

We are glad to speak with you about ascension, rapture, graduation and harvest. These terms are not precisely interchangeable, but certainly closely associated and it is an interesting field of inquiry. As often happens we feel the desire to step back into more basic material and look at the ground from which we would like to talk about these subjects. The song which the one known as Jim chose to aid in the tuning of the group at this session was speaking of love, and it said that, basically, the living was all about the appreciation and recognition of beauty, the beauty of nature, the beauty of thoughts, and so forth. It is the beauty of thoughts on which we would like to focus.

[...]  

(Sunday Meditation - February 4, 2001)

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-03-2017

I found an interesting answer of Q'uo:

Quote:It is not a question of location, my brother, for the dimensions are interpenetrating. However, you exist in denser and denser vibrations, according to your abilities. All of you exist into the fourth dimension, and there are adepts among you who are working at this time, actively, in the fifth dimension and are attempting to understand some of the teachings of the inner realms of the sixth dimension. There are a few people who work as far as the eighth, but there are two within this room who have seen it in visions and are aware of its nature, although they could not maintain it for any length of time. This is the octave of your universe, and these are the dimensions of that octave. To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body; and therefore we are talking to a roomful of those who are not going to be doing that any time terribly soon; however, there are many, many infinities to explore within those dimensions and much wisdom to learn. Therefore, we urge you onward; for the path becomes lighter, the teachings truer, and the laughter happier.

It's like if the seven planes was to incarnated entities.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - AnthroHeart - 06-03-2017

Thank you Infinite for that fantastic find.
I am having a blast in my own research inward into myself regarding higher-density anthro beings, and anthro gods and goddesses to be.

I sometimes feel like I am working in the fifth density, trying to gain wisdom. And to share that wisdom with others.
I found out today that my spirit guide is in the fifth density, so it makes sense that I work there.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Verum Occultum - 06-05-2017

(06-03-2017, 10:28 PM)Infinite Wrote: I found an interesting answer of Q'uo:

Quote:It is not a question of location, my brother, for the dimensions are interpenetrating. However, you exist in denser and denser vibrations, according to your abilities. All of you exist into the fourth dimension, and there are adepts among you who are working at this time, actively, in the fifth dimension and are attempting to understand some of the teachings of the inner realms of the sixth dimension. There are a few people who work as far as the eighth, but there are two within this room who have seen it in visions and are aware of its nature, although they could not maintain it for any length of time. This is the octave of your universe, and these are the dimensions of that octave. To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body; and therefore we are talking to a roomful of those who are not going to be doing that any time terribly soon; however, there are many, many infinities to explore within those dimensions and much wisdom to learn. Therefore, we urge you onward; for the path becomes lighter, the teachings truer, and the laughter happier.

It's like if the seven planes was to incarnated entities.

It seems to me that they were talking about the inner planes of 3D. One of the things that alarms me is how they say "This is the octave of your universe" just as Ra has used this way of describing our reality: "The universe in which you live is recapitulation in each part of intelligent infinity." (28.2)

Remember these quotes as well:
Quote:17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Quote:Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density.
(83.3)

The higher densities, with the octave density (8D), is called in entirety a Great Octave by Ra. Q'uo was talking about sub-densities of 3D, otherwise it would not make sense, in my opinion. The other point is that they said: "To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body". Beyond that there is a higher true-color density, 4th density. Maybe we were speaking about the same thing altogether? But this does not directly concern jumping or skipping true-color densities.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite Unity - 06-05-2017

They are specifically stating as of present this is your Octave/Universe. Or in other words this is the proclivity and extent of our current "dream", and there is much beyond that.

In my own opinion each Mind/body/spirit complex is a whole complete universe, there semantics sometimes touch on there more profound or center of understanding.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - AnthroHeart - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 08:35 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: They are specifically stating as of present this is your Octave/Universe. Or in other words this is the proclivity and extent of our current "dream", and there is much beyond that.

In my own opinion each Mind/body/spirit complex is a whole complete universe, there semantics sometimes touch on there more profound or center of understanding.

A channeling once said:

"u r god in yor universe"
"but u not god in gods universe"

From the CHANI project, which was like a computer that could channel.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3541

Does that mean that we are in our own Universe, or do we exist outside of it? And what is gods universe?

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - I am Shayne - 06-05-2017

Ra mentioned that STS entities can skip to 5th, but they would have to go back to 4th before progressing further.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - xise - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 02:15 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: Ra mentioned that STS entities can skip to 5th, but they would have to go back to 4th before progressing further.

I believe this is inaccurate. Do you have a link to the session Q&A covering this?

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite Unity - 06-06-2017

(06-05-2017, 10:51 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 08:35 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: They are specifically stating as of present this is your Octave/Universe. Or in other words this is the proclivity and extent of our current "dream", and there is much beyond that.

A channeling once said:

"u r god in yor universe"
"but u not god in gods universe"

From the CHANI project, which was like a computer that could channel.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3541

Does that mean that we are in our own Universe, or do we exist outside of it? And what is gods universe?

To me this discussion is mainly surrounded on semantics. Your body and all the entities that are your sub sets, are your universe. (your sub sets, are to understood as being you, from a higher view) Now everyone/everything is a sub set of God. In my personal opinion everyone is Logos, sub logos, and sub sub logos at once. You can never not be in every position, for all positions relatively speaking, are one fractilised.

The only reality of change is volume, and ratio, when speaking on relative position within/as Logos, sub logos, and etc..

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite Unity - 06-06-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:05 PM)Infinite Wrote: Hi. We know that a 3D entity will graduate yourself to 4D. I was thinking: Is possible a 3D entity graduate yourself to 5D directly?

In my personal opinion, it is possible to state. You are able to go anywhere. Its a free and open universe. However the norm or how things usually work, is that entities do progress from one density to the next. Ra says in one quote that The opening of the eighth level, while incarnate 3d, is a passport to the next octave of experience. This is a free and open universe, the possibilities are endless.

Entities usually progress step by step through each density, to avail the self to the more dense, compact with more life bodies. Discipline and skill is needed. Which the experience step by step usually provides.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-11-2017

I found a passage that reveals the question of this topic and possibly the answer to difference between ascension and harvest graduation:

Quote:50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability.The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

That says a lot. As I had think, become harvestable is activate the green ray and vibrate in fourth density frequency. An adept goes beyond. Your work is in the indigo ray.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-29-2017

I found another interesting passage:

Quote:W: Would these creatures be of another density and still nonetheless be able to have appeared on this planet and made themselves aware to third-density beings, and what would be the significance of that?

I am Latwii, and we believe we have somewhat more information upon which to begin our response to this query. There are many beings of many forms which inhabit those planes of your planetary existence, which are known as the astral planes. These planes are not of another density, but are associated with the third-density experience. This is much likened unto the form your people take upon the passing through of the stage of death. The activation of the fourth ray or the green-ray body, also known as the astral body, does take place upon the process of death and may pass through many planes of existence which are contained within the astral and devachanic levels of your planet.

The inner planes are not from others densities but are part of 3D. So, the Confederation's entities comes to inner planes of Earth. This explain this passage of LOO:

Quote:Therefore, this was not pursued further. There was a landing approximately three oh oh oh, three thousand [3,000], of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately two three oh oh [2,300] years ago, this in the area of Egypt.

The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.
(14.4)

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Verum Occultum - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 03:26 PM)Infinite Wrote: I found another interesting passage:

So basically one who has penetrated the green-ray body in 3D (time/space) can be harvested to 4th density space/time? And there must be an extremely significant difference between the time/spaces of outer densities compared to the time/spaces of third-density. I am thinking about these quotes by Ra. Notice the bolded parts:

Quote:We have the number seven repeated from the macrocosm to the microcosm
in structure and experience. Therefore, it would only be expected that there
would be seven basic bodies which we would perhaps be most lucid by
stating as red-ray body, etc. However, we are aware that you wish to
correspond these bodies mentioned with the color rays. This will be
confusing, for various teachers have offered their teach/learning
understanding in various terms. Thus one may name a subtle body one
thing and another find a different name.

The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which
you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the
body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body
is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out
by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.
The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is
still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without selfawareness,
the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters.
This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit
complexes. However, it seldom does so.

The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time
and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit
characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.
The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what
you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely
with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings.
Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not
correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein
intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex.

The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There
are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian
Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have
explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic
bodies.
There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like
your own.

The indigo-ray body which we choose to call the etheric body is, as we have
said, the gateway body. In this body form is substance and you may only see
this body as that of light as it may mold itself as it desires.
The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the
Buddha body or that body which is complete.

Each of these bodies has an effect upon your mind/body/spirit complex in
your life being-ness. The interrelationships, as we have said, are many and
complex
Perhaps one suggestion that may be indicated is this: The indigo-ray body
may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its
consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of
equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is
extremely close to unity with all that there is
. These bodies are part of each
entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far
advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful
to the adept.
(47.8)

So those who have explored the regions have explored the inner planes of 3D. Not outer densities. Then Ra said that in the buddhic body lies a sense of being extremely close to all that is. But isn't experience of all that is outer density 7th, really "far away" (meaning you would have to travel through all the outer densities gradually)? I know that words are not the things themselves, and in discussion of such matters they may be heavy misnomers, so I don't interpret them saying or meaning that there is absolutely a "sense of being extremely close to unity with all that there is" versus "being extremely close to unity with all that there is"

This also:  
Quote:I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold.

One, know your self. Two, accept your self. Three, become the Creator.
The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most
humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to
know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical
working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in
knowing its self, accepting its self, and thus clearing the path towards the
great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all
that there is.
There is, then, no personality in the sense with which the
adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray
becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed
from intelligent infinity.
(74.11)

It seems they are not speaking about the outer 7th density like in the quote below this one.

Quote:At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.
(16.22)

But then again there is this quote:
Quote:As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.
(48.10)

I am a bit confused with these concepts  ZZzz

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 08:57 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: So basically one who has penetrated the green-ray body in 3D (time/space) can be harvested to 4th density space/time?

Second Q'uo the inner plans (astral, devachanic, causal, etc. or dimensions fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.) are part of 3D and not from other density. But, there is an energetic relationship between these plans and the densities. For this reason, the beings of others planets come to Earth and express yourself in dimensions compatible with your density. Remembering that density is a vibrational frequency and dimension a location.

One who has activated the green ray become harvestable but when go beyond and work with the indigo ray can penetrate a lot of planes. As I quoted above :

Quote:50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability.The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

Well, this is my vision:

There is an great octave. Within this octave there is 7 quantum or octave which we call density, being the itself octave the eighth density. Within each density there is 7 sub-densitities and thus successively to infinite. I believe that the inner planes can be sub-densities of third density. In the fourth and fifth density probably exist inner plans also for the space/time and time/space exist until sixth density, the last density of duality or polarity.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 07-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 02:27 PM)Infinite Wrote: This ideia came from two points:

I - Taking into account that fourth density correspond to etheric plane and fifth density correspond to higher astral plane and mental plane, an information that a found here:
Quote:Nonphysical and Extraterrestrial Helpers

Before going into this, it might be helpful to clarify who we are and who we mean by "nonphysical beings." Nonphysical beings include fifth-density beings (spirit guides and others on the higher astral plane), sixth-density beings (spirit teachers and others on the causal plane, the plane beyond the astral), and seventh density beings (beings on the buddhic plane, the plane beyond the causal).We are a sixth-density entity on the mid-causal plane, where both teachers for people on Earth and guides to spirit guides can be found.
  Just as spirit guides are assigned to each of you, we are assigned to watch over the work of several spirit guides. We teach them how to improve their work with people. We are particularly involved with spirit guides who are working with Star People and Walk-ins, since their work relates most to Earth's transformation. Similarly, seventh density beings oversee the work we sixth-density beings are doing.
(From the book "The Extraterrestrial Vision" by Gina Lake)

II - In Samael Aun Weor's Gnosis the objective is ascension through sexual magick, kundalini awakening and death of ego. So, the entity starts to express in higher astral plane (that is suposedly the fifth density accordin the point I).

I arrived the conclusion that a density can't be "jumped" (maybe for a Wandererer but I'm talking about a "normal" entity).

My mistake was to considerer that a Ressurect Master (the same Ascensioned Master) from Samael Aun Weor's Gnosis is a 5D entity because of one relatioship of the inner planes and the densities. But this answer from Latwii clarified my mind:

Quote:N: Latwii, I greet you in the path of love and light and light and love of the one infinite Creator. And I was wondering if you might explain the White Brotherhood?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. There are various distorted perceptions of this group which is loosely called the White Brotherhood or Great White Brotherhood among the peoples of your planet, for it has existed for a great portion of what you call time and through various means has had its expression in the service of the one Creator. There have been many efforts in this expression through the various channels and means presented to those who are of this grouping. There has been upon your planet for a great portion of its third-density experience those of its population who have through their own seeking been able to, shall we say, harvest themselves, and enter that dimension which awaits your population as a whole at this time. Within what you might call the inner planes of your planetary influence these entities then have gathered themselves and have chosen to focus their attempt at serving others in whatever means has been available.

Many of your peoples have been contacted in what you call the dreaming state, others in the meditative state, and others in intuitional attunements or moments of inspiration. The purpose of each contact has been to answer a call. Those who call of your population seek the love of the one Creator. Those of the so-called White Brotherhood then, receiving this call, move to answer in whatever fashion can be understood by the one who calls. Thus, within the inner realms of your planetary influence, this grouping of light beings seeks to share that which has been their privilege to obtain as the understanding of compassion and love, those lessons of your particular illusion.

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: Then, all the White Brotherhood are of at least fourth density or higher?

I am Latwii, and this is basically correct, for these entities have in their own experience been able to utilize the catalyst which is available within your third-density illusion to the extent that now their understanding, shall we say, has reached a critical mass, and has enabled them to welcome a greater portion of the love and light of the one Creator which is available to all.

The Ancensioned Masters are from 4D and probably 5D.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Nau7ik - 07-04-2017

Yes it's possible, I think. Adepts are able to harvest themselves when they make contact with intelligent infinity. There may be a correlation of the densities with the four Buddhist states of enlightenment, of which there are four. One could say that sotapana 1st stage is harvestable to fourth density. An Arahant 4th stage would be a completed being, 8th density.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - AnthroHeart - 07-04-2017

I have some wicked darkness in my dreams that I still have to face before truly becoming adept. They are scary, like people getting crushed, and my shadow self is responsible for that. I have to come to terms with that, but it's hard in dreams because you don't remember what you're doing.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Yes it's possible, I think. Adepts are able to harvest themselves when they make contact with intelligent infinity. There may be a correlation of the densities with the four Buddhist states of enlightenment, of which there are four. One could say that sotapana 1st stage is harvestable to fourth density. An Arahant 4th stage would be a completed being, 8th density.

But in all channelings of L/L the Confederation's entities are clear that they will need million of years to ascend to a new density and that the progression is sequential.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Verum Occultum - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 03:30 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 08:20 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Yes it's possible, I think. Adepts are able to harvest themselves when they make contact with intelligent infinity. There may be a correlation of the densities with the four Buddhist states of enlightenment, of which there are four. One could say that sotapana 1st stage is harvestable to fourth density. An Arahant 4th stage would be a completed being, 8th density.

But in all channelings of L/L the Confederation's entities are clear that they will need million of years to ascend to a new density and that the progression is sequential.

If one can harvest oneself from 3D instantly, does this not work in higher densities as well? I do remember a quote in which Q'uo said: "We cannot very easily raise our vibration in this present state we enjoy."

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - AnthroHeart - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 05:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote:

If one can harvest oneself from 3D instantly, does this not work in higher densities as well? I do remember a quote in which Q'uo said: "We cannot very easily raise our vibration in this present state we enjoy."

Well a year here is like thousands of years to them. Here we  can be 1000X or more effective in raising our vibration. It's like going from sadness to joy. They are in a perpetual state of joy.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Infinite - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 05:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: If one can harvest oneself from 3D instantly

Is based in what this information my brother?

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Nau7ik - 07-05-2017

Well, what about the Buddha? He attained complete and perfect enlightenment in his third density incarnation. The Buddha offered the path out of the cycle of birth and death, which includes higher density incarnation, as there is still birth and death all the way up to 6th density.

I believe that the natural progression is sequential, like you say, but that the path offered by ththe Buddha is one that has the potential to penetrate 8th density. I could be wrong, sure. This is a view shared by S Mandelker, and it makes sense to me. The Buddha's teachings lead to the end of the path.

So I think my opinion has validity. I do not think it contradicts anything Ra says. You don't have to take my word though, I encourage others to look into it themselves if interested, and decide for yourself.

RE: Is possible "jump" a density? - Nau7ik - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 10:06 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:18 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: If one can harvest oneself from 3D instantly

Is based in what this information my brother?

The Law of One. An adept who penetrates intelligent infinity can harvest themselves instantly, but the STO entity will most likely have the overwhelming desire to share with others rather than terminating the incarnation, which an STS entity would do.

Quote:34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?
Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

Verum Occultum, I don't think it's as easy to do that in higher densities. Remember that wanderers come here, partly, because the learning can be greatly accelerated due to the intensity of third density catalyst.