Bring4th
Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) (/showthread.php?tid=14553)

Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - Beriem - 06-04-2017

I read this week Session 64, July 26, 1981 of the Ra Material, and found particularly interesting this sentence:

Ra Wrote:We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light.

About a couple of hours ago, I came across a short mention of Walter Russell's works in this video (17m31s):

And found later that he wrote a small volume called The Secret of Light (1947) where he mentions:

Russell Wrote:For within the secret of Light is vast knowledge not yet revealed to man. Light is all there is. (...) If science knew what LIGHT actually IS, instead of the waves and corpuscles of incandescent suns which science now thinks it is, a new civilization would arise from that fact alone. (...) Revelation of the nature of Light will be the inheritance of man in the coming New Age of greater comprehension.

I also noticed that one who commented his theories mentioned:

Quote:(...) he shows that there can be but one substance, and that the difference [among the elements] is a dimensional difference and not a difference of substance. In other words, if Russell's theories are right, transmutation can be reduced to a practical reality.

Russell experienced a "transformational revelatory event" where he "could perceive all motion, and was newly aware of all things" and later put these concepts into words (which makes me wonder, perhaps not so importantly, if he received this knowledge through his higher self or through members of the Confederation).

However, what I mostly wanted to focus is that this subject touches exactly on Ra's teachings. In a brief mention of the origins of the universe and the re-absortion into the One Creator (Session 40):

Ra Wrote:The white light which emanates and forms the articulated sub-Logos has its beginning in what may be metaphysically seen as darkness. The light comes into that darkness and transfigures it, causing the chaos to organize and become reflective or radiant. Thus the dimensions come into being.

(...) the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, (...) all form once again the great central sun (...) of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will.

The phrases above made me also relate higher densities entities or thought-forms materializations into space/time from time/space (concerning what we think nowadays as "faster than light" travels in space/time, which are mentioned as instantaneous travels in Sessions 51 and 52) through/with light. The words transmutation and transfiguration seem to carry the same meaning in this context and perhaps, what we have known as alchemy could be explained through this concept of reorganization of light.

All of this prompted me to finally register in this forum in order to search and confirm if these relations have been previously mentioned.
Until now, I believe these relations have not been mentioned yet, but I found a very well done compilation made by Siren of several sessions mentioning light and a brief mention by Seven of Walter Russell's works in another topic.

I just wanted to share my sudden findings in here and perhaps try to understand if any of this makes any sense to anyone.

RE: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - Tfue - 04-20-2019

Hi,
I also read the Secret of Light. It's clear to me that they speak of the same principle.

However, Walter Russell seems to have had a experiences that gave him a very detailed view of the Universe, and considering how mindboggingly complex that information is, I highly doubt most of it is of any use for us in our current times.
The most fascinating concepts are, in my opinion, the principle of creation itself, and the mechanism that "generates" reality and our "illusion".
The analogy of the mirrored cube with projected lights and the way he describes our holographic Universe is probably the deepest technical knowledge a human being can get of the Creator.

I'm surprised there are so few people out there connecting various works from different forms of communication with so called "higher density" beings.
I hear a lot of talk on Nikola Tesla, but very little on Walter Russell. I also tried to connect his explanations to the Cosmogony in the book titled Oashpe, but it was simply overwhelming. I still have trouble coming to terms with the concepts of Infinite Light/love and the concept of One so figuring out what he did through his higher self is currently out of my reach.

I would gladly discuss more on this subject if anybody wants do.

RE: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - Infinite - 04-20-2019

Yes, I believe that this Light is the same as Akasha or Ether of the traditional esoteric teachings. It's all the "matter" or space of the universe vibrating in infinite frequencies and from which the four elements is derived.

RE: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - loostudent - 04-21-2019

"... everything that is made manifest is light." (Letter to Ephesians)

RE: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - AnthroHeart - 04-21-2019

As far as I understand, Light provides the energy that condenses into the matter, and Love provides a template or a pattern which the Light takes.

RE: Light is all there is - Walter Russell (1947) and Ra (1981) - the - 04-22-2019

Agree, I think the same.

At my current level of ignorance,
It's like a computer program, light is the binary code, e.g. 0,1. then consciousness/our mind is operating system, e.g. windows, run those programs, so the binary code 0,1 because applications, e.g. Microsoft office.

so in the end, it's only binary code 0,1 there. but we see a lot of different applications.

There're different level of consciousness. at one level (some people call it higher level), there's only light, nothing else. actually people can see it during their meditation or in other occasions.
At other levels, consciousness "interpret" the light, so we can this physical world, astral world and other worlds.
Since consciousness is also light, so there is nothing but light.

Mariana Jacobi described similar things, describe everything is just "one particular"/nano, or light particle, so all is one, one is all. https://www.marinajacobi.com/videos