Bring4th
11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? (/showthread.php?tid=14586)

11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - synned - 06-18-2017

So someone pointed out to me that 11.18

11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

Is missing the I am Ra.

Is this just an accident? It's very interesting the content of this particular Q/A is dealing with Orion mind control too. Is it possible this wasn't Ra?

RE: 11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - Infinite - 06-18-2017

There are many answer without the "I am Ra". I don't see this as a problem but a transient concern.

RE: 11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - anagogy - 06-18-2017

Seeing as how fastidious the group was in maintaining their alignments and integrity, I would lean towards saying it was just a simple accidental omission.

And if it wasn't Ra, I would think Ra would, later on in the session, state the message was not from Ra, as they had corrected other erroneous information they had inadvertently given in most cases. Did you feel the information on the manner of the Orion crusaders to be different from how it actually works? I found it quite resonated with my intuitive understanding of how it comes about. Also, they reconfirmed this information at various parts in the later sessions in various offhanded ways.

RE: 11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - Turtle - 06-20-2017

(06-18-2017, 12:23 PM)synned Wrote: So someone pointed out to me that 11.18

11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

Is missing the I am Ra.

Is this just an accident? It's very interesting the content of this particular Q/A is dealing with Orion mind control too. Is it possible this wasn't Ra?

My guess is that the very importance placed upon the inquiry about Orion is what allowed the connection to be distorted enough to allow the answer to come in such a fashion.

RE: 11.18 About Orion Crusaders missing 'I am Ra.'? - GentleReckoning - 06-20-2017

I don't see why it isn't possible that Ra simply allowed other thought-forms to answer questions more suited to them, but still in alignment with the purpose of the contact...