Bring4th
20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration (/showthread.php?tid=14592)

20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Steppingfeet - 06-20-2017

Ra described that the fourth-density energies (true-color green) are streaming into the planet from a direction that would be understood to Don Elkins as 20° east of magnetic north. (20° north-by-northeast.) Ra indicated that one could align oneself in meditation, or align a device such as a pyramid, to this 20° north-by-northeast bearing in order to be aided by the fourth-density instreamings.

What puzzles me is this: Was the 20° east of magnetic north specific to Don's location in Louisville, KY? Meaning someone standing in Beijing would need to orient differently?

OR, would the 20° north-by-northeast apply wherever one is standing on the Earth? (At least in the northern hemisphere. Considering the southern hemisphere adds a whole new layer of complexity.)

Intuitively I feel that the 20° bearing should hold true wherever one is, but I haven't the slightest understanding of the physics that might explain that. Though Don does sasy in 59.24 (see below) that when the "planetary axes realign [they] will they realign 20°". And Ra confirms.

Help needed!

Quote:59.23 Questioner: Previously you stated that one of the base sides should be aligned with magnetic north. Which is better, to align with magnetic north or to align with 20° east of magnetic north?

Ra: I am Ra. This is at your discretion. The proper alignment for you of this sphere at this time is magnetic north. However, in your query you asked specifically about a structure which has been used by specific entities whose energy vortices are more consonant with the, shall we say, true-color green orientation. This would be the 20° east of north.

There are advantages to each orientation. The effect is stronger at magnetic north and can be felt more clearly. The energy, though weak, coming from the now-distant-but-soon-to-be-paramount direction is more helpful.

The choice is yours. It is the choice between quantity and quality or wide-band and narrow-band aid in meditation.

59.24 Questioner: When the planetary axes realign, will they realign 20° east of north to conform to the green vibration?

Ra: I am Ra.There is every indication that this will occur. We cannot speak of certainties but are aware that the grosser or less dense materials will be pulled into conformation with the denser and lighter energies which give your Logos its proceedings through the realms of experience.

-----More about the alignment of the pyramid: 58.8, 58.9

-----Angle of the incense 20° north-by-northeast: 3.3

-----Alignment of the instrument 20° north-by-northeast: 2.6

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Eddie - 06-20-2017

Gary:  we are swiftly heading toward a magnetic-pole flip.  The north and south magnetic poles are heading toward one another; they'll cross probably in the vicinity of Indonesia, and resettle in their (formerly) opposite locations.

This is significant, because it is the earth's magnetic field that protects us from gamma rays, cosmic rays, the solar wind, etc.  When the poles cross, the magnetic field strength will weaken to the point that most large mammals on earth (including perhaps 99.9% of the earth's human population), will die from sunburn or radiation poisoning (or, if they manage to survive those, subsequent starvation due to famine) (and assuming, of course, that such a die-off doesn't happen before, due to nuclear war or some other calamity).  This is probably how most humans will pass out of third-density incarnation, and when it happens, it will be rapid.  I find it amazing that so few people pay attention to this subject.

[Image: north_dip_poles.png]

[Image: magnetic-flelds-during-reversal.gif]

I wanted to paste in a graphic showing the current location of the south magnetic pole but it's surprisingly hard to find one.  The SMP is now just of the coast of Antartica, heading into the Indian Ocean. 

Assigning a time frame to this is difficult.  It might take hundreds more years, or it might happen within our lifetime.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - GentleReckoning - 06-20-2017

As energies spiral relative to the center, I would tend to think that the 20 degrees would remain constant regardless of position. No other interpretation produces any kind of consistent result.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - AnthroHeart - 06-20-2017

Eddie, how long will it take for the pole reversal to complete? And when it completes, won't the magnetic field return to filtering out harmful radiation?

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Eddie - 06-21-2017

It's hard to say how long it will take.  The rates of movement of the poles are accelerating, but no one knows for certain.  The poles shift, on average, once every 780,000 years, so no humans were around for the last one.  It is presumed that the magnetic shield will reform once the poles are at their new positions.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Jeremy - 06-21-2017

I had an interesting feeling about this 20 degrees North thing since the house was bult by the founder of our local spiritualist community along with being a medium so I put my phone against the front facing wall with a compass and sure enough

[Image: 20170621_064501_1498041935681.jpg]

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Steppingfeet - 06-21-2017

Thanks GR for sharing your sense of it.

Eddie, thank you for the information about the magnetic pole flip. Sounds fairly dire. 99.9% of humans are goners, ey? In that case -- unless one wants to become a hardcore survivalist and take up a full-time hobby of subterranean bunker construction and resource hoarding -- that is completely out of our control.

But as to the original unanswered question . . .

Let's just say it's June 25, 1981 - the date Ra said that the then-weak-but-soon-to-be-paramount fourth-density energies were streaming in from a direction of 20° north-by-northeast. Do you think that the twenty degree bearing would apply only to those in or near Louisville, KY? Or would that direction be universal?

Given how precise Ra attempted to be on nearly every point, I find it unlikely (not impossible, but unlikely) that Ra would fail to mention that the 20 degree marker would be specific to Louisville, KY. The whole tone they used when speaking to this topic suggests that the 20 degrees applies across the board.

Not to mention that elsewhere they made a point to say when they spoke in generalities, or when they shared something that was specific to the group and thus not necessarily applicable to others.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Eddie - 06-21-2017

A quick glance at my globe (without the aid of digital mapping tools or even a protractor, so this can only be approximate) reveals that a great circle passing through Louisville on that bearing appears also to pass through Tibet, Nepal, and eastern India.  Coincidental, perhaps, but there is a lot of Buddhist and Hindu mojo along that arc.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Jeremy - 06-21-2017

[Image: uBAWyg5.jpg?1]I would think that it wouldn't matter in terms of location in the northern hemisphere. I'm willing to bet it would be the same in the southern but point to the south pole.

I envision the magnetic field of the earth and how it pours and and out of each pole all converging into a specific point relative to the pole. The

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Bring4th_Austin - 06-21-2017

The question, as you are essentially asking it, is whether or not the new alignment is based off the new axis realignment or if there is more of a circle, or ring, from which the new energies emanate. These drawings are 2D and inaccurate in a few ways, but they're just to illustrate a point.. The angles are not exact and are only representations.

[Image: North.jpg]

Here you have a simple representation of Louisville, somewhere in the northern hemisphere, and the "0 degrees" north in black, the "20 degrees east of north" in green. You see that measuring 20 degrees east of north. Relative to Louisville, it passes the original 0 degrees axis to the east. If the axis shifted, and those energies come from the new axis, that axis would have to be somewhere that this green line would meet. This would not be the case at another location, such as:

[Image: North2.jpg]

In Othersideville, which is a city at the same latitude (still in the northern hemisphere) but with opposite longitude (so that their 0 degrees north is the same line).

In the case of Othersideville, were a person there measuring 20 degrees east of north, it points to a completely different location - one that would not meet the new axis if the new axis met Louisville's green line.

So let's introduce a hypothetical new axis that is shifted 20 degrees to meet Louisville's green line.

[Image: North3.jpg]

The axis is a single point, and for Othersideville to face that point, they would need to face 20 degrees west of north. If they faced 20 degree east of north, they would not be aligned with the new axis.

So that makes the question: do the new energies come from the location of the new axis? If not, then is it just a coincidence that the new axis is the same matter of degrees as the new energies? And then also, what exactly is significant about that 20 degrees east of north? For Louisville, it might point to the new axis. But for Othersideville, the new axis is 20 degrees west of north, so their energies are then emanating 40 degrees east of the new axis.

To me, the simplest explanation is that the location of the new energies are relative to Louisville. Since Ra didn't specify, it is up for interpretation, but it makes the most sense to me and introduces fewer questions.

Edit: Thinking about it some more, the statement that the axes will realign 20 degrees makes almost no sense in context of this discussion. If the statement was that the northern axis will realign 20 degrees, that would make more sense. But if the norther axis realigned 20 degrees (in either east or west from Louisville) then the southern axis would realign but a much smaller degree amount (from south relative to Louisville). You'd have to measure from the equator for both angles to be the same in a realignment. Wherever the norther axis realigns to, the southern axis would naturally need to be complete opposite of that on the globe. Traveling down in latitude, from Louisville southward, would cause the degrees east of north (assuming the stationary blue point axis) to decrease and the degrees west of south (assuming a stationary axis opposite of the blue point) to increase. They'd be equal only at the equator.

So there is really some confusing and insufficient information in that statement. But the 20 degrees east of north logic would still stand regarding whether it is relative.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Steppingfeet - 06-22-2017

Thanks Austin for the diagrams. Lacking any supporting data to the contrary, that is definitely the more sound argument for the moment. That line of reasoning can be taken further, too.

If the Earth was realigning its axis to a new position, then even in Louisville the 20 degree north-by-northeast bearing wouldn't hold for long. Because of the shift,the new energies would soon be emanating from 19 degrees east of north, then 18, then 17, and so on until Earth's axis had realigned to the new instreaming point.

Unless and until there is an alternative understanding, that is definitely how it stands. Part of me feels however that there is more, something not understood about what Ra meant and/or the physics of the magnetic field.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Bring4th_Austin - 06-22-2017

I wasn't considering a simple alternative, which I think your mind was oriented towards. It has to do with simply the orientation of 20 degree east of north being significant. This would require that whatever the nature of the new energies are, it is a space/time orientation relative to north which allows them to stream. It would also require that the new orientation of the axis is still basically irrelevant and only a coincidence that it will supposedly realign by 20 degrees. Basically, even after it realigned, the new streamings would still be from 20 degrees east of north no matter what, because it is just the orientation relative to the streamings from the north that allows for them.

Still not as clean as my original thinking, but it is an alternative.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - sequoyah - 06-26-2017

Very pertinent question, I remember wondering this myself about the 20 degrees from magnetic north.

But I remember reading in perhaps the Q'uo readings that the pole reversal was no longer necessary, just an realignment?

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Jade - 06-28-2017

My gut on this one tells me that the "20 degrees east of north" is almost entirely symbolic, like the rest of the "orientations" of the accoutrements, and therefore applicable to anywhere.

I would use as my support for this, the final sessions of the Ra material, where Don is questioning Ra extensively about what changes would have to be made if they moved into a new domicile. Ra never made any suggestion that a shift in orientation of the "true color green" would be required.

It also seems too neat and tidy that their initial location would be just so perfectly "20 east of north" and not something like 17.4598375% degrees east of north, if mathematical precision on that level were required for optimum utilization.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Steppingfeet - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 04:46 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: My gut on this one tells me that the "20 degrees east of north" is almost entirely symbolic, like the rest of the "orientations" of the accoutrements, and therefore applicable to anywhere.

That's a very interesting and, by me, totally un-considered interpretation.

That is entirely possible. In my reading, though, Ra's information to this point has an air of being something closer to a hard science, a measurement, a physics. Yellow-ray energies stream in through this point. Green-ray energies are beginning to, and will soon come exclusively through, this other point.

But, you do note the tidiness of the 20 degree whole number . . .

(06-28-2017, 04:46 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I would use as my support for this, the final sessions of the Ra material, where Don is questioning Ra extensively about what changes would have to be made if they moved into a new domicile. Ra never made any suggestion that a shift in orientation of the "true color green" would be required.

Your thesis is strongly possible. I don't however think that this particular point supports it.

The orientation applies to the self in meditation and/or using devices such as a pyramid. It wouldn't have applied to a house already firmly secured to the Earth, thus it wouldn't have come up in either Q or A.

Now if Don had been constructing a house and wanted to know how best to align the domicile, then perhaps.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Jade - 06-28-2017

I was speaking of the alignment of the instrument, as mentioned in 2.6:

Quote:The instrument at this time should be in trance. The proper alignment is the head pointed twenty degrees north-by-northeast. This is the direction from which the newer or New Age distortions of love/light, which are less distorted, are emanating from, and this instrument will find comfort therein. This is a sensitive instrument, by which we mean the distortions which enter her mind/body/spirit complex come from any of her senses.

Making the assumption that by moving the geographical location of their house (somewhat substantially), that this would affect the proper angle of maximum nurture. Not much, but Ra did mention a .2 degree offset of the instrument's resting place, again to mainly point to the "tuning" of the questioning:

Quote:14.33 Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or help during the transmission?

Ra: I am Ra. We only reiterate the importance of alignment. This instrument is placed point two degrees [0.2°] away from the direction of the resting place, which is correct. This may be “eyed,” shall we say, by sight and the instrument reminded. You are being conscientious. Is there any brief question we may answer before this session is closed?

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Steppingfeet - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 05:53 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I was speaking of the alignment of the instrument, as mentioned in 2.6:

Ah, I see. Duh - I thought you meant the alignment of the house itself.

(06-28-2017, 05:53 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Making the assumption that by moving the geographical location of their house (somewhat substantially), that this would affect the proper angle of maximum nurture. Not much, but Ra did mention a .2 degree offset of the instrument's resting place, again to mainly point to the "tuning" of the questioning:

Wait, what. Did you just solve the GD puzzle!? Session 106 took place in GEORGIA. Ra made no mention of aligning the instrument other than the alignment they had used.

At the same time, though, there a couple of substantive reasons why Ra may not have addressed the physical alignment of the instrument:

1) First and foremost, Don never asked about the alignment. Instead the focus was mostly on her well being, his well being, and the upcoming move to the new house.

2) Ra could presumably see the writing on the wall, or at least the strong probability of what was to transpire.

Hard to know, but the absence of information about a re-alignment of the instrument is potentially suggestive of the supposition that 20 degrees is not a literal bearing.

If 20 degrees was of purely symbolic value, what in your thinking would it symbolize? Would you lump it in with the oft-mentioned alignments of the appurtenances?

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Jade - 06-29-2017

I think of it as an execution of the will. It would be impossible to reside facing 20 degrees east of north at all times - which is why it's recommended for meditation, pyramids of initiation, etc - special events where "work" is the focus.

I also think if time is an illusion, than is not space an illusion? I mean, our planet is spinning at a thousand miles per hour hurtling through the universe at thousands of miles per hour. If we're facing 20 degrees east of north at any given time, at one point of "space" are we actually facing? Where are these new age distortions of love and light actually coming *from*? I mean, it might be coming from the inner planes, but then I think that the alignments given would be more precise.

Also, in session 58 when Don is asking about the pyramids (about which Ra gives very specific numerical values about their angles), Ra confirms that it's the alignment to "precisely parallel magnetic north" (Don's words) - which would mean that the bearing would be from anywhere. So maybe "magnetic north" on our sphere in important - though again, what about the "southern" part of our sphere?

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - native - 06-29-2017

I only recently learned that the four sides of the pyramid are angled inwards, creating 8 faces or 8 sides, however you want to look at it.

RE: 20° East of North: True-Color Green Vibration - Bring4th_Austin - 06-29-2017

(06-28-2017, 08:37 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: If 20 degrees was of purely symbolic value, what in your thinking would it symbolize? Would you lump it in with the oft-mentioned alignments of the appurtenances?

If the significance of the 20 degrees is purely symbolic, it probably has to do with Ra's statement about quality versus quantity. Aligning to one or the other is expressing which you'd prefer.

If it's true that this is purely a symbolic gesture, then the actual number 20 degrees is meaningless. One could just as easily attach symbolism to another number of degrees, so long as an adjustment is made to signify intent.

(06-29-2017, 09:40 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I also think if time is an illusion, than is not space an illusion? I mean, our planet is spinning at a thousand miles per hour hurtling through the universe at thousands of miles per hour. If we're facing 20 degrees east of north at any given time, at one point of "space" are we actually facing? Where are these new age distortions of love and light actually coming *from*? I mean, it might be coming from the inner planes, but then I think that the alignments given would be more precise.

It's true that both time/space and space/time are illusions, but as Ra said, they are systems of illusions with natural laws and patterns. Just like some rituals, languages, or phrases are effective at producing a certain spiritual effects, adhering to the system within the illusions could also produce an effect. I think it's similar to walking on water. Sure, it's perhaps possible to have such will and discipline of personality to defy the local system's natural laws, but otherwise, there are things that have real effects based on those laws.

As to where these distortions are coming from, I assumed that since the old alignment was magnetic north, it had to do with the magnetic field of Earth, and not a point in space outside of Earth. No matter where our planet is or how fast it is going, we can always align to the local magnetic field. And much of the connection between time/space and space/time, along with our consciousness, and intelligent energy, seems to be of an electromagnetic nature. I'd assume that this field is significant in some way.

Quote:Also, in session 58 when Don is asking about the pyramids (about which Ra gives very specific numerical values about their angles), Ra confirms that it's the alignment to "precisely parallel magnetic north" (Don's words) - which would mean that the bearing would be from anywhere. So maybe "magnetic north" on our sphere in important - though again, what about the "southern" part of our sphere?

The bearing of true magnetic north would be the same as anywhere, but I think the primary question is whether or not the "20 degrees east of north" will soon be the new magnetic north (which if the axis shifts 20 degrees as discussed, and that is why the alignment of 20 degrees is significant, will be the case). Once it realigns then it will be magnetic north for everyone, but to measure that future placement from various locations now, each location would need a different bearing than 20 degrees east of north.