Bring4th
The Power of Myth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Power of Myth (/showthread.php?tid=14676)

The Power of Myth - Henosis - 07-17-2017

Infinity - Unity - Absolute - Void - Plenum - Mystery - Existence - Being

8 - Infinite Ocean - Watery Abyss - Stillness - Consciousness - Masculine (Reality)
8 - Infinite Rhythms - Waves of the Abyss - Movement - Bliss - Feminine (Rhythms of Reality)

8 / 7 - Logos - Contraction of Infinity - Original Thought - Bubble forms in Ocean encapsulating the sphere of Life - Light precipitates from primordial Darkness

7 - Realm of Archetypes (Driven toward Unity)
6 - Realm of Higher Self (Driven toward The All)
5 - Realm of Wisdom (Driven toward the Higher Self)
4 - Realm of Understanding (Driven toward Wisdom)
3 - Realm of Ego and Self-Awareness (Driven toward Love and Understanding)
2 - Realm of Senses and Movement (Driven toward Ego and Self-Awareness)
1 - Realm of Matter (Driven toward Awareness)

The Bubble within the Ocean has also been termed the Cosmic Egg. The Cosmic Egg is born from the watery abyss of the Ogdoad (set of eight).

The Ogdoad represents the eight primordial deities which are male-female pairings of the watery abyss, infinity, darkness and mystery, which are said to be the primordial conditions prior to creation. Whenever you hear of the primordial deities, be it Greek or Egyptian, they represent the conditions of the Absolute prior to any Logos or Thought.

The Ogdoad represents the eighth density or octave level of existence. The Cosmic Egg represents an aspect within the Ogdoad, from which all things are born (the Logos). Life comes from the Cosmic Egg. In mythology, Ra is born from the primordial egg in an event known as the first occasion. This deity in other Egyptian myths is named Atum, who is the Sun God who births the other deities known as the Ennead (set of nine).

I would potentially equate the deities of the Ennead with the "deities" or archetypes of seventh density. I would take this same concept and apply it to the Titans or the Olympians of Greece. Rather than Atum, the chief deity would be Kronos within Titan mythology, or Zeus after he overthrew Kronos.

The story is always the same. The King of the Gods is generally equated with the Creator, Logos, or Source of 7th Density. A "King of Light". This "chief Creator" assigns roles to the other Gods or Creators.  

The primordial deities transcend all these archetypal Gods... Within Thebes, a God named Amun transcended even the Ogdoad as the hidden force behind all things. All notions of creation were combined into the personality of Amun, a synthesis which emphasizes how Amun transcends all other deities in his being "beyond the sky and deeper than the underworld". One Theban myth likened Amun's act of creation to the call of a goose, which broke the stillness of the primeval waters and caused the Ogdoad and Ennead to form. Amun's true nature was concealed even from the other gods. At the same time, however, because he was the ultimate source of creation, all the gods, including the other creators, were in fact merely aspects of Amun. Amun eventually became the supreme god of the Egyptian pantheon because of this belief. In this way, Amun would be equated with Absolute Unity, Infinity, or perhaps most appropriately, Mystery.

This same non-dual concept of Amun was applied to Shiva within sects of Shaivism such as Kashmir Shaivism. In this way, Amun or Shiva would represent the infinite unity from which the ocean is born.

Personally, I see the Absolute Unity as the Spirit of God, the ocean with its waters and rhythms as the Mind of God, and the Logos with its archetypes as the Thought, Will or Body of God.

I've been finding more and more that the deities represent archetypes or "living concepts" that exist in the depths of the unconscious mind. This whole idea has vastly opened my mind up. There is no limit to the possibilities!

I can easily see how people dwell in the poetic, mythical, and creative aspects of the psyche.

I hope this thread was useful to someone Smile

RE: The Power of Myth - loostudent - 07-20-2017

Isn't 6 - the realm of unity?

Myths are representations of arhetypes. The same concepts can be represented also as shapes, numbers, colors ... I wonder why Ra had problems with numbers?

Mind, body and spirit can also be connected with three of the classic elements:
water - mind
earth - body
wind (air) - spirit

"And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." (Genesis 1)

RE: The Power of Myth - Henosis - 07-22-2017

(07-20-2017, 09:41 AM)loostudent Wrote: Isn't 6 - the realm of unity?

Myths are representations of arhetypes. The same concepts can be represented also as shapes, numbers, colors ... I wonder why Ra had problems with numbers?

Mind, body and spirit can also be connected with three of the classic elements:
water - mind
earth - body
wind (air) - spirit

"And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." (Genesis 1)

Intelligent Infinity - Absolute Unity

While Ra does describe sixth density as the "unity cycle", I believe he is referring to the unification of polarities as well as perhaps sixth density with seventh. I see 6th density somewhat like a bubble in the ocean of seventh density. One achieves unity with the ocean as a "graduation gift" from sixth density to seventh, but it is not a state of pure infinite awareness. The ocean of 7th density is yet still encapsulated in its own vast bubble in the infinite ocean of the octave density.

So while sixth density is the unity cycle, I see the unity cycle somewhat as a merging of all social memory complexes and created consciousness, but not a state of absolute Oneness. I think the name Ra gives the seventh density is quite apt, the Gateway Density.

I think there are frequent times where Ra uses the same terminology for varying circumstances. This is likely due to the lack of proper terminology (if there is any) and the limits of our language.

In my opinion, the gateway to intelligent infinity can also be termed the gateway to unity.