Bring4th
Healing through compassion - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Healing through compassion (/showthread.php?tid=14678)

Healing through compassion - Sprout - 07-18-2017

So I made a quick topic search of the word compassion and found that there hasn't been one in a while so decided to post as it feels to me this forum is more of a living and evolving complex rather than a library of information.

Having tried many methods to heal, I am coming to a conclusion that compassion towards arising catalyst with daily interacting other-self is the greatest service and work.

It would seem essential to remain enswayed/balanced, when viewing other-self as self through compassionate understanding behind their actions and reactions..Same applied to self, other-self, and the creation which lies about.

I.e.
Self: Compassion*(Why am I so frustrated)=healing
Other-self: Compassion*(Why is this person so hateful)=healing
Creation: Compassion*(Why is reality so full of cruelty)
Creator: Compassion*(Why is the creator not responding to my calls of sorrow)=healing

This of course is not a solution but an equation to healing work which requires great time and dedication. (Speaking to our current precieved third-density illusion.)

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the

RE: Healing through compassion - Nau7ik - 07-23-2017

It's very interesting what Ra says about the first exercise, this moment contains love; that seeking of the love in the moment builds upon itself, one seeking after the other. I believe this is true because at first I didn't really understand what Ra meant by "Where is the love in this moment?" But as I continue to ask this question, I'm finding it easier to see the love, or if it's not there, then to realize that this is an opportunity to bring love to this moment.

If one has doubts about Ra's teachings, try them out. Do they produce results? In my experience, yes, more than any other system or philosophy I've followed.

Compassion is healing to self and other self. Understanding, acceptance, compassion and forgiveness are all qualities of the open heart. These qualities also help us to smooth out orange and yellow ray distortions. Compassion for the self is related to Orange ray, seeing the self as worthy just as one is, second, fourth, and sixth chakra. That enhanced self respect translates into group interactions, for example to treat others as the self, if one is treating the self with compassion. One may then start to realize everyone is me, and I am everyone. All are worthy and deserving of Love, this is the fourth ray.

So yes, I agree with your conclusion!

RE: Healing through compassion - Sprout - 07-24-2017

Very beautifully phrased.
I would have trouble seeking love when something doesn't go as I expected it to. All the seeking of love I gathered would vanish once I get judgmental of a person who talks mean to me or being rude overall. I tend to forget we're here to heal and not be this perfect "model" of a human being. Compassion is very, very complicated.

RE: Healing through compassion - Aion - 07-24-2017

I think it's an interesting notion. I think that compassion has to start in the self with the self, so the first concern is understanding how to receive compassion. First we see in ourselves the helpless and the struggling. From there, we can see clearly the same universal issues that compassion seeks to alleviate.

RE: Healing through compassion - Sprout - 07-24-2017

I'd have dificulities accepting self, mainly a blockage that has to do with worrying/caring what others think of me in a nearly sub-conscious manner.
You are right, once self is accepted as a whole and comfortable in whatever bais great wisdoms of compassion may be revealed.

RE: Healing through compassion - Infinite Unity - 07-25-2017

(07-18-2017, 04:34 AM)Sprout Wrote: So I made a quick topic search of the word compassion and found that there hasn't been one in a while so decided to post as it feels to me this forum is more of a living and evolving complex rather than a library of information.

Having tried many methods to heal, I am coming to a conclusion that compassion towards arising catalyst with daily interacting other-self is the greatest service and work.

It would seem essential to remain enswayed/balanced, when viewing other-self as self through compassionate understanding behind their actions and reactions..Same applied to self, other-self, and the creation which lies about.

I.e.
Self: Compassion*(Why am I so frustrated)=healing
Other-self: Compassion*(Why is this person so hateful)=healing
Creation: Compassion*(Why is reality so full of cruelty)
Creator: Compassion*(Why is the creator not responding to my calls of sorrow)=healing

This of course is not a solution but an equation to healing work which requires great time and dedication. (Speaking to our current precieved third-density illusion.)

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the

You are all things, to look to another self and find hatred or love is to create it. Each dip relays echos into infinity, reverbrates and manifests in the dynamic. To see evil is to be.