Bring4th
Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories (/showthread.php?tid=14686)

Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories - Ankida - 07-19-2017

I've been reading everywhere as to how I can cleanse myself of dark memories from my past that keep me from progressing to a higher vibrational state of consciousness. Since I was a child, I would have vivid dreams of ETs. I feel as though perhaps an implant was bestowed upon body and I can't seem to find complete peace. I've come a long way and feel great physically and mentally for the most part. I lead a very healthy life and have barely any problems. However, whenever I delve too deep into my mind during meditation, I get anxiety and fear due to past traumas. I heard shamans can help with this healing process and cleanse the body of any negative imprints it may carry from the past. The Law of One touches this subject but it seems a bit vague for me. Can someone help clarify this for me? Thanks!

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories - AnthroHeart - 07-19-2017

I would see if you can contact BrownEye, who used to post. Here's his member page: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=609

He picked up on implants in me, but these are actually to protect me.

I don't know if he'll be responsive still.

Also, maybe Aion will respond. He's another knowledgeable person.

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories - Aion - 07-19-2017

Gemini, you flatter me. Tongue

Hmm, well there are some details I'm unclear on. You said you feel great in general but it is only when you meditate that you experience fear and anxiety, this due to past traumas. Are those traumas related to the ET dreams or is that a different thing?

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Me... - Ankida - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 09:03 PM)Aion Wrote: Gemini, you flatter me. Tongue

Hmm, well there are some details I'm unclear on. You said you feel great in general but it is only when you meditate that you experience fear and anxiety, this due to past traumas. Are those traumas related to the ET dreams or is that a different thing?

They are related to the ET dreams. I'm careful of saying the word "dreams" as they felt like reality but that's open to interpretation. I accepted my fate and who I was as a person. I did everything I could to become mentally stronger and to gain wisdom. It helped me improve in amazing ways BUT I feel something is blocking me whenever I reach too deep. Things begin to distort and weird things happen.

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Me... - Aion - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Ankida Wrote:

They are related to the ET dreams. I'm careful of saying the word "dreams" as they felt like reality but that's open to interpretation. I accepted my fate and who I was as a person. I did everything I could to become mentally stronger and to gain wisdom. It helped me improve in amazing ways BUT I feel something is blocking me whenever I reach too deep. Things begin to distort and weird things happen.

Hmm, I have encountered similar accounts before, but it seems to me maybe there are some details you are leaving out. That is okay, perfectly understandable in the face of trauma, but perhaps I could offer more if I knew more about the trauma as often when it comes to lingering 'attachments' or entities there is a pattern of emotions. However, I admit I don't feel any particular entities around you and this seems more like a personal blockage, perhaps due to unresolved emotions. If it would be more comfortable for you you are welcome to send me a PM if you aren't comfortable sharing publicly?

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Me... - Ankida - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 09:21 PM)Aion Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Ankida Wrote:

Hmm, I have encountered similar accounts before, but it seems to me maybe there are some details you are leaving out. That is okay, perfectly understandable in the face of trauma, but perhaps I could offer more if I knew more about the trauma as often when it comes to lingering 'attachments' or entities there is a pattern of emotions. However, I admit I don't feel any particular entities around you and this seems more like a personal blockage, perhaps due to unresolved emotions. If it would be more comfortable for you you are welcome to send me a PM if you aren't comfortable sharing publicly?

I will PM you

RE: Help Removing Negative Energies & Imprint / Implants & Facing Your Past Memories - GentleReckoning - 07-20-2017

Browneye's philosophies were becoming very separation based. A special few were the ones that were truly aware, while everyone else were programs or zombies. I'd wait until he comes back with new understandings...

As to the past, and traumatic experiences. There is no greater power than to simply remember these instances in meditation or contemplation, and see how maybe the experience was ok, how maybe it was bad, and how maybe it was good. This is (and I know everything...) because in truth there is good and bad in every action or situation. And so the balancing or the learning, or the transmutation of light (information) to love (acceleration on our path) is the process of seeing how everything in reality is divinely ok.

Because all of reality says it is.