Bring4th
Fear based thought-form - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Fear based thought-form (/showthread.php?tid=14687)

Fear based thought-form - Sprout - 07-19-2017

Quote:43.6 Questioner: Are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form on the planet and this fear is being used in some way by the second-density entities or, correction, the thought-form entities that do the mutilations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as latterly stated. The thought-form entities feed upon fear; thus they are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. The other second-density types of which you speak need the, what you call, blood.

As stated by Ra, negative thought-forms feed upon fear using symbology. May we discuss this?

RE: Fear based thought-form - APeacefulWarrior - 07-20-2017

Just for the sake of reference, it's probably useful to have the three questions in that series for context:

Quote:43.5 Questioner: I’ll just try to pick up the last question left over from the last session. If you can answer it— I don’t know if it is of any importance, but it just occurred to me that the parts removed in cattle mutilations are the same every time, and I just wondered if this was related to the energy centers and why they were important if that was so?
Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct if you may understand that there is a link between energy centers and various thought-forms. Thus the fears of the mass consciousness create the climate for the concentration upon the removal of bodily parts which symbolize areas of concern or fear in the mass consciousness.

43.6 Questioner: Are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form on the planet and this fear is being used in some way by the second-density entities or, correction, the thought-form entities that do the mutilations?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as latterly stated. The thought-form entities feed upon fear; thus they are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. The other second-density types of which you speak need the, what you call, blood.

43.7 Questioner: These other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? Do they come in and out of our physical density from one of the astral planes?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group. They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

In context, I don't think this is terribly complicated.  I believe, summarized, Ra is basically saying "The cattle were mutilated in specific ways to create fear in humans that they might be mutilated in similar ways."  The symbolism here is mostly just transitive.  People possessing empathy and imagination generally can't help but make that sort of associative leap.

And since we're talking about 2D entities here, this might just be a learned or evolved behavior.  Sort of akin to how some creatures in the animal kingdom evolved brightly-colored skin as a way of making predators "afraid" of being poisoned.  They feed on fear, so they instinctively act in ways which are extremely likely to induce fear.

But in the bigger picture, not just dealing with 2D entities, I find it's spectacularly easy to induce fear responses in a lot of people with even the most simple or seemingly-hamfisted means.  A good example here might be various anti-Jewish Nazi propaganda films, which would cut back and forth between shots of Jews and shots of more unpleasant subjects such as rats feeding or cockroaches.  The shots of "vermin" created feelings of fear and revulsion that (to susceptible viewers) then transferred into similar feelings towards Jewish people due to the editing overlap.  And, of course, fear is quite infectious in a memetic sense.  Convince one very gullible person to fear Jews as a group via film, and that person could easily spread the fear to associates who might not be swayed by film alone.

Or for that matter, a lot of extremist websites or talk shows (at both far ends of the political spectrum) tend to use similar fear-by-association tactics to demonize specific people or groups of people.  Personally, I try to maintain awareness of how hard a source is trying to induce feelings of fear via symbolism or association, and my skepticism of it tends to grow accordingly.  

Now, all that said, I'd also still like to call attention to Ra's final words on the topic: That this is relatively unimportant and, thus, it's probably not worth stressing over too much. ;-)

RE: Fear based thought-form - Sprout - 07-20-2017

Thank you. This of course clears up the specific query.
I am more interested in the negative thought-forms which come as verious negative greetings. Many in this forum might be suffering of such. Therefore I wish to find the core aspect behind these thought-forms to find a broader idea of how to heal oneself.

So, what are negative thought forms.
How do you deal with them.
What makes them weaker/stronger.

Quote:6.45 Questioner: Are these one form in particular?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities may take any thought-form associated with an emotion of fear or terror

[quote]

[/quote12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion individuals living on Earth visible to us and important in our society at this time? Walking among us?
Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is a thought-form; the second, a kind of robot

RE: Fear based thought-form - Aion - 07-20-2017

Negative thought-forms are simple astral entities which have been created by emotional energy being concentrated in to a thought or idea. The idea may not always be known to the one who is feeding the emotional energy in to it as it will simply 'coagulate' or take the form that is reflective of its vibratory characteristics. In this context, these would be intentionally created thought-forms meant to impact others. The idea is to produce a catalyst which creates a reaction that produces the energy you want. Emotional energy is their main battery but strong focus can also power them.

(07-20-2017, 01:09 AM)Sprout Wrote: Thank you. This of course clears up the specific query.
I am more interested in the negative thought-forms which come as verious negative greetings. Many in this forum might be suffering of such. Therefore I wish to find the core aspect behind these thought-forms to find a broader idea of how to heal oneself.

So, what are negative thought forms.
How do you deal with them.
What makes them weaker/stronger.

Well, just off the top, I really do feel the need to reiterate Ra's warning:  This isn't material that's terribly important or worth being too worried about - literally.  While Ra didn't elaborate on why, I'd say it's basically the "looking into the abyss" effect.  It's (edit: probably) impossible to discuss fearful matters without some measure of fear being generated.  Ergo, to even contemplate such entities is to risk feeding them, unless it's done with the most joyous and\or loving of hearts.

The truth is, I strongly suspect that those who most fear such entities are basically wearing the psychic equivalent of a "kick me" sign, broadcasting their vulnerability and outright attracting the fear-feeders.  

But that kind of gets to the answer to your questions.  The antidotes to fear are love, joy, acceptance, and the other highly-positive emotions.  Because the negative entity despises all attempts at unity, to truly embrace it in loving acceptance would drive it away utterly.  (This is somewhat paradoxical, but so is the positive/negative distortion as a whole.)  Or, for that matter, even the Harry Potter approach to dealing with Boggarts is actually pretty good on a symbolic level.  I find that laughter can be a very productive middle-ground between attack and acceptance.  To genuinely laugh in glee at something which scares you as a means of driving it off isn't exactly the most positive of behaviors, but it's still an effective method that should, in most cases, involve a minimum of depolarization and without giving the entity what it craves.

Or, failing that - as I alluded to above - just try to avoid thinking about fearful subjects.   When we're discussing non-corporeal entities, sticking one's proverbial head in the sand is an absolutely viable approach.  Someone who simply disregarded such entities, and turned away from fearful symbolism without allowing themselves to be infected by the fear, would be effectively immune to them.

But those who sit in fear of the darkness, of the foreign, of boogeymen they're told about by the media or websites...  they are the truly vulnerable ones.

Avoidance isn't fearful? Lol

Avoidance is not necessarily based in fear. I heavily dislike okra and go to some lengths to avoid it, because I find the experience of eating it to be very unpleasant. That certainly doesn't mean I fear okra! Likewise, I find the experience of sharing fear with those who feed on fear (whether corporeal or not) to be unpleasant, and so I try to avoid doing that as well.

Ultimately, it's undeniable that being fearful of fear-eaters gives them exactly what they crave. If one doesn't wish to feed them, then one must find ways to not be afraid.

I don't think that talking about them necessarily means you are afraid of them, or even thinking about them.

Can you talk about an elephant without thinking about an elephant?  I suppose the word "impossible" might be an overstatement - but not by much.  It would be a very very difficult task that only an incredibly well-trained mind could hope to accomplish.

In the same way, I doubt there are many who could discuss fearful subjects without some echo of that fear being present in their mind.  

And if someone did have such a well-trained mind that they could contemplate fearful matters without becoming even the slightest bit fearful themselves, well, they are probably already quite beyond the reach of those who prey upon fear.  For everyone else, some level of discretion is almost certainly a good idea. Obviously, I'm not saying to NEVER talk\think about such things (since that would be pretty silly in context) but, at the least, it would be much more productive for one who wishes to become more positively-polarized to think about positive matters instead.

I appreciate all the comments.

For one who is yet under a negative psychic greeting by thought-forms this information is very accurate and most helpful, thank you.

However, let us discuss for instance one who let the fear override him into true terror. Like a gravity well that pulls greater as fear is accepted.
Now, simply doing a "I need to stop thinking about that." will at this point double the effect by the next negative thought-form catalyst, which in on a broader view is actually meant to heal or evolve you past this trauma. Weak minded entities are prioritized. So what can be done if the thought-form is already well fed?

Ugh. That's a really bad situation. For one thing, my own experience is that those who crave fear are rarely -if ever- truly satiated. Some sort of banishing ritual might be of use, but only if the person in question was onboard with the idea and believed it would be useful as well.

Honestly, I find this sort of thing almost always comes down to the individual. Fear and paranoia can easily become self-reinforcing cycles which are incredibly difficult for someone to break out of. They can even start to have an additive quality, since fear releases adrenaline and various other brain chemicals\hormones that the brain then becomes accustomed to having high levels of. If someone is trapped in such a cycle AND has no particular desire to break out of it, then trying to "get through to them" becomes incredibly difficult.

In the meantime, they become a magnet for anyone or anything looking to exploit them.

There's really no easy answer for this one. Plenty of love and compassion from their friends\family would be a prerequisite (since isolation is to fear like oxygen is to fire) but beyond that... possible remedies could range from professional psychiatric treatment, to some sort of intervention cutting them off from the sources of their fear, to maybe even experiments with trying to give them Ecstasy or other feel-good drugs. These are all things I've heard of helping but, again, it's going to be very personalized. Meditation, of course, would be another option - but one which would be difficult for them to utilize without being somewhat stabilized first.

I hate being a downer on this one, but there really isn't a one-size-fits-all or easy solution to someone who's gotten drawn too far into that black hole. Sad

Huh. On a seemingly-unrelated search, this article on Buddhist approaches to dealing with fear popped up. That seems synchronistic enough that I think I'll include it here in case there's something in there that's helpful to you.

(07-20-2017, 06:13 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Huh.  On a seemingly-unrelated search, this article on Buddhist approaches to dealing with fear popped up.  That seems synchronistic enough that I think I'll include it here in case there's something in there that's helpful to you.

This is a wonderful share, thank you.

This query popped up in mind, forgive me once again for highlighting specific areas.

Quote:50.2 Questioner: In the last session [you] made the statement that experiences are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it

So every experience and catalyst will continue to be reacted by the red-ray if that energy center had been blocked by previous trauma therefore either evolving the entity past the delusion or doubling the negativity untill anger/madness or whatever negative emotion overrides the entity.

How will you unblock the red-ray under a negative psychic greeting which already manifest?

I'm not the best source here for information on chakra\ray blockages.  It might be worth creating a separate new topic specifically asking about that.  However, in the meantime, here's a quick search link that hits on most of Ra's comments on the topic of blockages.  

That said...  I'm not sure how "blocked" the red ray can actually be.  It's pretty primal and not entirely within one's control even in the best of times.  My own gloss is that it might be better to focus on orange and yellow.  But, again, there are others here who are a lot better with talking about chakras than I am.

RE: Fear based thought-form - AnthroHeart - 07-20-2017

Try burning sage. It may be called white sage. It is called smudging, and shamans use it to clear negative entities.

Ra also talks about using cloves of garlic hung around the house, and using salt at the windows and doorways, but that might be a bit much.

But the sage is easy. You move the sage around and let the smoke get into all areas of your room our house.

I'm just a shaman in training on my own. Not really a full-fledged shaman. I just take some of their ideas that work for me.

RE: Fear based thought-form - GentleReckoning - 07-20-2017

(07-19-2017, 11:57 PM)Sprout Wrote:
Quote:43.6 Questioner: Are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form on the planet and this fear is being used in some way by the second-density entities or, correction, the thought-form entities that do the mutilations?

As stated by Ra, negative thought-forms feed upon fear using symbology. May we discuss this?

It's beginning to seem as though I know everything... so the archetypes are expressed via the precise configuration of black holes, and other relative phenomena in our areas. Different part of the universe, different archetypes, different stories, etc. (my current thoughts)

And either based on location and ascendancy or descendancy these archetypal energies rule over all. If you pay attention to history, they are very easy to spot moving through societies and cultures. Your level of attachment to story then allows these thought-forms to impact you. So the archetype through which a story has attempted to rule my life is the lovers. I've never been in a sexual relationship, and so whenever it seems imminent, reality explodes for me, or them, or both of us. Now, when I gave a s*** about this, I couldn't accomplish anything. My desire to see resolution to this story didn't allow me the space to do anything else. I wanted to see my 'favorite character' succeed. I didn't want to have to change. And so I simply released more and more story. At this point, I'm beyond everyone that I've met as far as spiritual progress. 70 year old psychics are treating me like some kind of saint/dragon. And I'm just gonna start selling spiritual products and make a bunch of money. :3

So perhaps your greatest distortion is simply your 8th density higher self. Your guide to the buddhic state, and beyond. My thoughts, they're pretty good. BigSmile

RE: Fear based thought-form - CurtisUSA - 07-21-2017

First time poster although long time reader of Ra and of this forum, I have had recent negative attacks also that have been quite severe, I had some changes in my life that created some anxiety and aggravation , I feel like it attracted the attention of a negative entity who amplified this situation. The first time when I realized my situation wasnt that bad and started to adjust to it, I realized it was a negative entity amplifying my negativeity and I got a better handle on it. Then I got very negative on another life situation and it came back again and did same thing. One thing that works for me is to try and stay in present time by doing simple chores etc. seems to make penetration of your aura much harder or not worth it for them.

Also there is a comment somewhere in the readings where Ra comments they can only harvest and Im paraphaseing "impurities from being out of alignment with oneness. "

RE: Fear based thought-form - unity100 - 07-29-2017

(07-21-2017, 02:21 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: First time poster although long time reader of Ra and of this forum, I have had recent negative attacks also that have been quite severe, I had some changes in my life that created some anxiety and aggravation , I feel like it attracted the attention of a negative entity who amplified this situation. The first time when I realized my situation wasnt that bad and started to adjust to it, I realized it was a negative entity amplifying my negativeity and I got a better handle on it. Then I got very negative on another life situation and it came back again and did same thing. One thing that works for me is to try and stay in present time by doing simple chores etc. seems to make penetration of your aura much harder or not worth it for them.

Also there is a comment somewhere in the readings where Ra comments they can only harvest and Im paraphaseing "impurities from being out of alignment with oneness. "

Fresh, strong smelling garlic works wonders for countering negative energies and entities.

RE: Fear based thought-form - CurtisUSA - 07-31-2017

(07-29-2017, 06:13 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 02:21 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: First time poster although long time reader of Ra and of this forum,  I have had recent negative attacks also that have been quite severe, I had some changes in my life that created some anxiety and aggravation , I feel like it attracted the attention of a negative entity who amplified this situation. The first time when I realized my situation wasnt that bad and started to adjust to it, I realized it was a negative entity amplifying my negativeity and I got a better handle on it. Then I got very negative on another life situation and it came back again and did same thing. One thing that works for me is to try and stay in present time by doing simple chores etc. seems to make penetration of your aura much harder or not worth it for them.

Fresh, strong smelling garlic works wonders for countering negative energies and entities.

I went ahead and actually tried this and its working real well for me, its interesting Ive never noticed trouble with negative energies in my own living space, usually if I felt a bit out of sorts it was like a nudge to look at something, but this last episode with neg. seemed to be coming from outside me and that I fell better now seems to prove that.

RE: Fear based thought-form - unity100 - 08-02-2017

(07-31-2017, 03:29 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 06:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: Fresh, strong smelling garlic works wonders for countering negative energies and entities.

I went ahead and actually tried this and its working real well for me, its interesting Ive never noticed trouble with negative energies in my own living space, usually if I felt a bit out of sorts it was like a nudge to look at something, but this last episode with neg. seemed to be coming from outside me and that I fell better now seems to prove that.

Slicing fresh garlic in thin slices and placing in locations near which one feels heavy energy, leaving a few thin slices of garlic on the night table next to the bed one's sleeping, eating fresh garlic (without overdoing 1-2 cloves per day) with bread or similar are some possible uses.

Nuclear option would be doing what Ra suggests in the material by burning fresh garlic in one of the sessions below:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=garlic