Bring4th
Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Q'uo 9/11 slip? (/showthread.php?tid=14713)

Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Rybo - 07-26-2017

Hi all,

I want to preemptively apologize for a post that digs up a tired conspiracy theory, but I was just reading through a Q'uo transcript from 1/10/09 (9/11 backwards??) and came across this gem:

Q'uo: "For instance, when the Twin Towers were blasted in your city of New York in your year 2001, there were hundreds of entities who died so quickly that they were not aware of the change in their condition."

Blasted? That doesn't sound like a verb describing a plane crash or two. That sounds like something else entirely. Here's the dictionary definition of 'blast':

verb:
blow up or break apart (something solid) with explosives.
  "quantities of solid rock had to be blasted away"
synonyms: blow up, bomb, blow to pieces, dynamite, shell, explode
  "bombers were blasting enemy airfields"

Did Q'uo let something slip? Or are there other instances of a different narrative being offered in the material?

(Sorry, too, if this has been discussed before. I'm still fairly new to the site.)

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Bring4th_Austin - 07-26-2017

(07-26-2017, 10:57 AM)Rybo Wrote: Hi all,

I want to preemptively apologize for a post that digs up a tired conspiracy theory, but I was just reading through a Q'uo transcript from 1/10/09 (9/11 backwards??) and came across this gem:

Q'uo: "For instance, when the Twin Towers were blasted in your city of New York in your year 2001, there were hundreds of entities who died so quickly that they were not aware of the change in their condition."

Blasted? That doesn't sound like a verb describing a plane crash or two. That sounds like something else entirely. Here's the dictionary definition of 'blast':

verb:

Did Q'uo let something slip? Or are there other instances of a different narrative being offered in the material?

(Sorry, too, if this has been discussed before. I'm still fairly new to the site.)

The nature of conscious channeling is not precise enough to read into something like this. The instrument could be considered "translating" a lot of what they receive, and it's not always translated perfectly or as intended. Plus, you're looking at a very specific definition of blast. It doesn't have to mean "with explosives." And then even further, if it did, I would consider a plane full of jet fuel intended to blow something up to be an "explosive."

Regardless of what happened on 9/11, I highly doubt this particular word is intended to mean anything specific.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Diana - 07-26-2017

Channeling is imprecise as Austin points out. And I doubt Q'uo would have desired to get involved in human drama this way. It would be of interest to know how the channeler felt about it, which may have had some bearing on the wording.

But it is an interesting artifact in the channeling, considering the proofs and testimonies against the government's official stance.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Aion - 07-26-2017

Obligatory jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams meme.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Rybo - 07-26-2017

(07-26-2017, 11:45 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: The nature of conscious channeling is not precise enough to read into something like this. The instrument could be considered "translating" a lot of what they receive, and it's not always translated perfectly or as intended. Plus, you're looking at a very specific definition of blast. It doesn't have to mean "with explosives." And then even further, if it did, I would consider a plane full of jet fuel intended to blow something up to be an "explosive."

Regardless of what happened on 9/11, I highly doubt this particular word is intended to mean anything specific.

I don't have much experience with conscious channeling, but I suspected what you explained about the channel's 'translation' of the material received. And I hope that I'm not trying to read too much into this. I was simply following my morning routine of reading a Q'uo transcript while eating breakfast, when I was struck by the odd choice of wording regarding the twin towers. In fact, I googled 'blast definition' and the only definition of blast as a verb (besides in a musical context) was the above definition -with 'explosives' in the wording.

I've read enough Ra and Q'uo and other L/L channeled sources to understand the transient nature of such events, even their nefarious implications. From reading Tilting at Windmills, I also get the idea that these message boards are replete with conspiratorial inquiries, though I haven't dug deep enough to find them. And, like many others, my journey into spiritual growth began by investigating taboo or non-normative topics, though all roads lead to one--or Law of One, in this case. So, pardon my dip back into the pool of intrigue; it appears my terrestrial self still feels the occasional pull of earthly events.  Wink

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - YinYang - 07-26-2017

Quote:my journey into spiritual growth began by investigating taboo or non-normative topics

Same here, I think that goes for many. As for 9/11 being the major planetary catalyst that it was, I'm sure it caused many to start their search in that particular direction.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - The Traveler - 07-27-2017

(07-26-2017, 10:57 AM)Rybo Wrote: Hi all,

verb:

Well anyone who doesnt/cannot see that the Twin Towers where demolished with timed explosives should review all the footage. You dont think its VERY coincidental that all the towers fell into their own footprints? And then Building 7 that wasnt even hit by a plane also collapses into its own footprint? The officials say that Building 7 caught fire and thats why it collapsed, well, if thats the case then why didnt Grenfell Tower in London that burned a few weeks ago collapse? Grenfell Tower took considerable fire damage and yet it still stands.

All three Trade Centers were clearly demolished and the people that died that day werent killed by a group of terrorists, they were murdered by a shadow element in the United States of America.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Infinite Unity - 07-27-2017

The mystery the mystery, what is real in front of me? In a universe built of distortion. The only codex, can be found with in me.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Rybo - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 02:33 PM)The Traveler Wrote: Well anyone who doesnt/cannot see that the Twin Towers where demolished with timed explosives should review all the footage. You dont think its VERY coincidental that all the towers fell into their own footprints? And then Building 7 that wasnt even hit by a plane also collapses into its own footprint? The officials say that Building 7 caught fire and thats why it collapsed, well, if thats the case then why didnt Grenfell Tower in London that burned a few weeks ago collapse? Grenfell Tower took considerable fire damage and yet it still stands.

All three Trade Centers were clearly demolished and the people that died that day werent killed by a group of terrorists, they were murdered by a shadow element in the United States of America.

Thanks for responding and taking the time to find a video. I suppose we all have our ideas about what happened that day, many of them proven as time goes by and more evidence surfaces. I was more curious about an accidental implication in the Q'uo text, knowing how Ra and other cosmic entities eschew meddling in human affairs - at least from the perspective of discussing transient information. Austin and Diana explained it well that conscious channeling is not a perfect art, meaning the instruments aren't taking dictation.

That being said, it's always nice to see someone seeking truth - whether physical or metaphysical.

Light and love, amigo.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Steppingfeet - 08-09-2017

Hey Rybo, I appreciate the balanced way you have approached this inquiry. My general reply to your thoughts would just repeat Austin's. I do however want to reply to one little point in one of your posts:

(07-26-2017, 01:20 PM)Rybo Wrote: From reading Tilting at Windmills, I also get the idea that these message boards are replete with conspiratorial inquiries, though I haven't dug deep enough to find them.

There, good sir, is no such animal. I just ran a search through that book to be sure. "Conspiracy theory" is discussed on pages 321 - 322 but nowhere do any of the three entities in the conversation mention that "the message boards are replete with conspiratorial inquiries." Gary (I know the guy) does say that even in the Law of One community there can be a compulsive interest in conspiracy theories. But otherwise no such implications were made.

Thank you for allowing me to clear that point up. Though there is indeed a dark alley in the forums where such things are discussed. Even, in some cases, promoted.

Much love. : )

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Aion - 08-09-2017

Every time I read this thread title I think Q'uo has had a 'wardrobe malfunction'.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Rybo - 08-10-2017

(08-09-2017, 02:10 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: [N]owhere do any of the three entities in the conversation mention that "the message boards are replete with conspiratorial inquiries."

Thank you for allowing me to clear that point up. Though there is indeed a dark alley in the forums where such things are discussed. Even, in some cases, promoted.

Much love. : )

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Bean! I didn't mean to put words in your printed mouth. And the first part of my sentence that you omitted is "I get the idea that," thus a google search would indeed return zero results. It's hard to justify or take back an impression I felt while reading, so I won't. Instead, I'll move forward, careful to avoid posting ideas that could be misconstrued to reflect poorly on the amazing work your organization is doing.

Cheers, my friend. Smile

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Highrculling - 08-10-2017

It's unlikely they would deliver message in such suggestive manner, equally unlikely that they made a poopoo by slipping something unintended. Besides, people who know what happened, know. Even me knows it.

RE: Q'uo 9/11 slip? - Jade - 08-11-2017

I'm going to interject my opinions here (which aren't meant to negate anything else that's been said), but I think Q'uo intentionally uses language that can be interpreted subjectively. This is part of their magic. I 'liked' the OP because I liked that the channeling spoke deeply to him, because of a certain turn of phrase. I know that feeling. Go Q'uo!