Bring4th
Episode #60 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #60 (/showthread.php?tid=14718)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Episode #60 - YinYang - 07-30-2017

Yeah, and I thought of another thing just before dozing off last night, now that we've established that there is no denying that 2nd density constitutes other selves:

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me the reason for this shortening of life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The causes of this shortening are always an ineuphonious or inharmonious relational vibration between other-selves. In the first cycle this was not severe, but due to the dispersion of peoples and the growing feeling complex/distortions towards separateness from other-selves.

Thanks for the catalyst, Jade. I think it time to wake up to this, for me at least.

And this... which just came to me...

Quote:Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization on such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

Quote:Ra:In the case of which you speak, these entities were strongly polarized orange ray, thus finding the energy blockage of power over others, the putting to death being the ultimate power over others; this then being expressed in a sexual manner, though solitary.

...ouch, it's not so pleasant when those blinkers come off...

Actually, it's kind of a relief to me to be honest, I have been wrestling with this one for a while. That inner voice just never shuts up if something is off, now she's quiet. Let the revolution begin! Yum!

RE: Episode #60 - Jade - 07-30-2017

Good luck YinYang! I truly know it's a struggle, and a process. I was really blessed that my husband dragged me along on the ride. If you need any help, support, ideas, encouragement, anything like that, feel free to contact me.

Here's a recipe for cheese sauce I've been using (http://veganyumminess.com/creamy-vegan-mac-and-cheese/) - I make it in quadruple batches and freeze some - and add a couple tablespoons of miso paste - and we've been eating this for like 1/3 of our meals for a few weeks now, haha! So good!

I'm also going to make this vegan butterfinger recipe that I make all the time for the vigil group tomorrow. http://www.naturalsweetrecipes.com/healthy-homemade-butterfingers/

Oh, and I also had a thought about this at bed time last night - about the fear thing. Extreme fear shuts down our chakras, and locks us in the red ray. It seems to me that these billions of farmed animals would likely NOT be able to use their catalyst at all, because they are stuck in a state of constant fear. Even sadder truly. We're incarnating these beings and putting them in an experience where they can't even use catalyst...

Thanks Jade! I woke up and told my friend we're going vegan, and she said "cool!" Lol! Then I dashed off to the shops and made us the most glorious salad!

I agree with you that fear halts evolution, it's a red ray blockage as you say, and the flow happens from red upwards. Remember the knot of fear in the Ra material, where they couldn't even be reached?

PS. We discovered a great vegan restaurant just around the corner from us called Plant! Can't wait to check them out!

RE: Episode #60 - MangusKhan - 07-30-2017

I breed poultry and sometimes there are male ducks/chickens which need to be separated from the flock, as they tend to get quite aggressive towards the females and any babies, and will fight and injure each other. The easiest solution in most cases is simply to eat them. It's a sad event, because I love animals, but I'm able to do it because I know the animal has lived a comfortable existence and in the wild would likely suffer a far more painful death at the hands of an entity far less caring. I always bless and thank the animal before and after the act as well. I'm not sure what kind of karma this activity entails, but I rest firmly in the feeling that what I'm doing absolutely has to be better than simply going to the grocer and picking up meat from a tortured animal you never even had to look at, killed without blessing or even basic respect.

Just thought I'd offer a perspective from someone who actually slaughters their own meat, to show that eating meat is not in all cases a heinous activity, and does not necessitate any more suffering than they would encounter naturally, in fact it creates less if they are reared and slaughtered in respectful ways. It is a wonderful thing to be able to serve up a big duck dinner to your friends and family, knowing that the animal lived and died in a way which you see fit.

Thank you for sharing your perspective, MangusKhan. The reason that male ducks and roosters are so aggressive, unfortunately, is that we have bred these animals explicitly to exploit their reproductive systems, which leads to extremely high hormone levels. We justify killing roosters because they are aggressive, but we actually have made them to be this way. Very sad. Sad

Also, I know a lot of people who rescue chickens/roosters, and there are implants that you can get for them - even for the males - that help manage their hormone levels. If that's ever something you're interested in down the line.

My friend has 6 roosters that she rescued from a cockfighting ring - there were almost 60 seized in Denver, and held in evidence for several months. (All of them were successfully adopted out!) She keeps them in separate enclosures and hopes to work with resocializing them into a flock someday - other sanctuaries have done it - but unfortunately these poor guys are often injected with meth, so all of their temperament problems are exacerbated even more...

(07-30-2017, 12:13 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Thank you for sharing your perspective, MangusKhan. The reason that male ducks and roosters are so aggressive, unfortunately, is that we have bred these animals explicitly to exploit their reproductive systems, which leads to extremely high hormone levels. We justify killing roosters because they are aggressive, but we actually have made them to be this way. Very sad. Sad

I never knew that, I simply assumed they were hardwired that way. thanks for enlightening me to this fact. There are many non-domesticated animals which show similar behaviour though, even from much higher-order species like primates. At the end of the day, I rest easy knowing that the experiences I impose upon these creatures are not hugely distorted compared to their natural experiences. To kill a human being, that's an infringement with profound effects. To kill a duck, that's simply another memory added to the species' collective consciousness about being killed. As Jesus said, "Judge a tree by its fruits."

(07-30-2017, 12:30 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: My friend has 6 roosters that she rescued from a cockfighting ring - there were almost 60 seized in Denver, and held in evidence for several months. (All of them were successfully adopted out!) She keeps them in separate enclosures and hopes to work with resocializing them into a flock someday - other sanctuaries have done it - but unfortunately these poor guys are often injected with meth, so all of their temperament problems are exacerbated even more...

Speaking of Jesus - Jesus Christ! The things people will do for gambling and entertainment...

RE: Episode #60 - Diana - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 11:58 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I always bless and thank the animal before and after the act as well. I'm not sure what kind of karma this activity entails, but I rest firmly in the feeling that what I'm doing absolutely has to be better than simply going to the grocer and picking up meat from a tortured animal you never even had to look at, killed without blessing or even basic respect. Just thought I'd offer a perspective from someone who actually slaughters their own meat, to show that eating meat is not in all cases a heinous activity, and does not necessitate any more suffering than they would encounter naturally, in fact it creates less if they are reared and slaughtered in respectful ways.

I think we all agree that this way of consuming animals is a huge step up from participating in the cruelty of factory farms.

(07-30-2017, 11:58 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: It is a wonderful thing to be able to serve up a big duck dinner to your friends and family, knowing that the animal lived and died in a way which you see fit.

The above bolded is the part I don't resonate with. No disrespect to you MangusKhan, as I do respect the fact that you take responsibility. But the animal's life is not about what the human sees as fit, in my opinion it should be about what the animal sees as fit.

I think animals should be free. In this I may differ with the majority. But would anyone here want to live imprisoned all their lives, even if the prison were really cozy and friendly (think of The Truman Show)? Fish in aquariums, zoos, circuses, rodeos, and here we jump forward to things such as cock fighting and bull fights. We may all agree that cock fighting is bloody and horrible, but what about a fish in an aquarium? It seems okay, right? But to me it isn't. The fish's life is controlled; it eats the food it's fed; its environment is monotonous; it encounters nothing out of the day-to-day limitations. Okay, so it's only a fish, and one might think they don't know anything anyway. But it will not get to experience a full fish life—exploring the waters; the thrill of finding food and escaping predators, mating in a natural setting—these things are the fish's birthright. That mating in zoos is often unsuccessful is a clue that there is something wrong.

Humans have been using animals for food and entertainment a long time. I would love to see all factory-farmed animals released from their misery in some compassionate way. I would also love to see rodeo animals, circus animals, greyhound dogs and horses bred for tracks, zoo animals, roosters bred to fight, bulls kept for bull riding and bull fights, aquarium fish and dolphins and whales, exotic pets such as macaws and toucans taken from rainforests, laboratory animals, all released from captivity in a compassionate way.

(07-30-2017, 01:01 PM)Diana Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 11:58 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: I always bless and thank the animal before and after the act as well. I'm not sure what kind of karma this activity entails, but I rest firmly in the feeling that what I'm doing absolutely has to be better than simply going to the grocer and picking up meat from a tortured animal you never even had to look at, killed without blessing or even basic respect. Just thought I'd offer a perspective from someone who actually slaughters their own meat, to show that eating meat is not in all cases a heinous activity, and does not necessitate any more suffering than they would encounter naturally, in fact it creates less if they are reared and slaughtered in respectful ways.

I think we all agree that this way of consuming animals is a huge step up from participating in the cruelty of factory farms.

(07-30-2017, 11:58 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: It is a wonderful thing to be able to serve up a big duck dinner to your friends and family, knowing that the animal lived and died in a way which you see fit.

The above bolded is the part I don't resonate with. No disrespect to you MangusKhan, as I do respect the fact that you take responsibility. But the animal's life is not about what the human sees as fit, in my opinion it should be about what the animal sees as fit.

I think animals should be free. In this I may differ with the majority. But would anyone here want to live imprisoned all their lives, even if the prison were really cozy and friendly (think of The Truman Show)? Fish in aquariums, zoos, circuses, rodeos, and here we jump forward to things such as cock fighting and bull fights. We may all agree that cock fighting is bloody and horrible, but what about a fish in an aquarium? It seems okay, right? But to me it isn't. The fish's life is controlled; it eats the food it's fed; its environment is monotonous; it encounters nothing out of the day-to-day limitations. Okay, so it's only a fish, and one might think they don't know anything anyway. But it will not get to experience a full fish life—exploring the waters; the thrill of finding food and escaping predators, mating in a natural setting—these things are the fish's birthright. That mating in zoos is often unsuccessful is a clue that there is something wrong.

Humans have been using animals for food and entertainment a long time. I would love to see all factory-farmed animals released from their misery in some compassionate way. I would also love to see rodeo animals, circus animals, greyhound dogs and horses bred for tracks, zoo animals, roosters bred to fight, bulls kept for bull riding and bull fights, aquarium fish and dolphins and whales, exotic pets such as macaws and toucans taken from rainforests, laboratory animals, all released from captivity in a compassionate way.

These thoughts about food are certainly food for thought. I essentially agree with what you say, even though my life and actions seem at odds with it.

Edit: So I see you saw my post in the garden thread and that's probably influenced your thoughts here. The poultry cage is small, yes, but had to hastily constructed with limited resources after waking up one day to find that my free-range ducks had been savaged by a fox. I wouldn't let Houdini free-range, but I've discovered that no cage can hold her, and she seems to be able to fend for herself. I hope it pleases you to know I'm currently in the process of building a much bigger and nicer habitat for these water-fowl.

Once I finish fencing and fortifying this piece of land, as well as digging the dam a bit bigger, those should be some happy ducks.

[Image: iRsWMNW.jpg]

(07-30-2017, 12:30 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Also, I know a lot of people who rescue chickens/roosters, and there are implants that you can get for them - even for the males - that help manage their hormone levels. If that's ever something you're interested in down the line.

My friend has 6 roosters that she rescued from a cockfighting ring - there were almost 60 seized in Denver, and held in evidence for several months. (All of them were successfully adopted out!) She keeps them in separate enclosures and hopes to work with resocializing them into a flock someday - other sanctuaries have done it - but unfortunately these poor guys are often injected with meth, so all of their temperament problems are exacerbated even more...

That is just insane... injecting them with meth? What??? I vaguely knew of cockfighting, I'm more familiar with the dog fighting rings.

We've had an extremely turbulent chapter in our family with a dog when we were kids. My brother walked in one evening with this black face peeking out of his jacket, it was a pitch black staffie. I was 5, and when I reached out to touch him he growled at me, which (thinking back on it now) was unusual for a puppy of only 6 weeks old. These dogs are bred to kill. As he got older it just got more and more disastrous. The terrier breed is renowned for having "one" owner in an entire household, and it became me. He slept in my bed, and he followed me everywhere. We had two other Jack Russells also, who were also always with me, but I saw quickly as Rocky (the staffie) got older that the male Jack Russell was in trouble. They were not getting along.

One night I slept inside the tent on the lawn again (I did that a lot), with all the dogs inside the tent, and early the next morning havoc broke out in the tent. Rocky was busy killing Spatsels (the Jack Russell), he had his jaw around his throat and was swinging him around, and I grabbed Rocky's jaw and started pulling it open so Spatsels (the Jack Russell) can get out. Now these dogs have what you call a "lock jaw", it locks when they go into a frenzy like that. As I got it open, it closed again on my thumb, and he was just going berserk. He had white foam coming out of his mouth. He took off the entire top side of my thumb. It has thankfully healed completely, my nail grew back and you can't see anything today.

I was of course screaming blue murder as all this was happening, and that morning my dad said " I have had enough, I want the dog GONE!" I said "no."...

Then the one day our domestic worker reached out at me, and he went for her. He tore out the entire inside of her upper leg. That day when my mom got back from the hospital, she said she can't take it anymore, she wants "that thing" off her yard. I said "no." Same thing happened with the garden worker, also severe injuries, as he was reaching out to me.

It just got so out of control, "I" became scared of him, because I couldn't control him. It was as if he had a demon inside of him. Then one day the police rocked up at the door and said they came for the dog, he has practically killed every other dog in the street. I knew I couldn't hand the dog to them, because he would probably rip them to pieces, so I told them to stand back as I put the dog in the back of the van. I'll never forget that day as they drove off.

To this day, I want nothing to do with any terrier breed.

(07-30-2017, 01:30 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Edit: So I see you saw my post in the garden thread and that's probably influenced your thoughts here.

Actually, no. I was speaking generally. Smile

(07-30-2017, 02:17 PM)Diana Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:30 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: Edit: So I see you saw my post in the garden thread and that's probably influenced your thoughts here.

Oh.. well I still want you to know that I really love these ducks and just want the best for them when I'm not eating them.

(07-30-2017, 02:10 PM)YinYang Wrote: We've had an extremely turbulent chapter in our family with a dog when we were kids . . . To this day, I want nothing to do with any terrier breed.

I don't think it's helpful to focus on stories of fear and separation regarding animals. We have plenty of those in modern day society. 

(07-30-2017, 02:22 PM)MangusKhan Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:17 PM)Diana Wrote:

Oh.. well I still want you to know that I really love these ducks and just want the best for them when I'm not eating them.

I do get that. 

I will only add that for me, aside from my proclivities at this point in time, I imagine a line between now and the time when we might be consuming light for sustenance, which does not include taking life. One may takes steps forward along that line. I recognize your step. 

(07-30-2017, 02:10 PM)YinYang Wrote: We've had an extremely turbulent chapter in our family with a dog when we were kids . . . To this day, I want nothing to do with any terrier breed.

I don't think it's helpful to focus on stories of fear and separation regarding animals. We have plenty of those in modern day society. 

edit: Remember the part in Avatar when the indigenous person said, after killing the animal that was attacking the human, "This is sad only."?

Diana, I'm not spreading stories of fear regarding animals, this has happened to me, a chapter lasting years in my family. All these stories are part of the tapestry of life.

Different dog breeds are very interesting to me, their different temperaments. I wonder about these things... are they all descendants of wolves? So different in appearance and temperament?

If I tell you I've been chased by a lion, am I spreading stories of fear regarding animals?

PS. I like organic conversation, one thing leads to another. Let's stay spontaneous.

I think YinYang's point was to show another example of how we have really messed up the genetics of a lot of our domesticated animals to suit our selfish desires.

(07-30-2017, 03:08 PM)YinYang Wrote: Diana, I'm not spreading stories of fear regarding animals, this has happened to me, a chapter lasting years in my family. All these stories are part of the tapestry of life.

Different dog breeds are very interesting to me, their different temperaments. I wonder about these things... are they all descendants of wolves? So different in appearance and temperament?

If I tell you I've been chased by a lion, am I spreading stories of fear regarding animals?

PS. I like organic conversation, one thing leads to another. Let's stay spontaneous.

About the lion, it would depend on the context and how you felt about it.

Your post did not seem to me to be a canvassing the differences in dog breeds. It seemed very sad to me, and to be relating how vicious a dog can be. If humans did not breed and keep animals captive, that story would have never unfolded and people would not have gotten hurt. The gist of your story seemed to point the finger at that poor dog who was likely taken away and killed. I'm sure you were sad about it as a little girl which seemed to be implied. But if you reread your post, you may find a melodrama about a vicious dog who hurt humans. Maybe he just wanted to get the hell out of a situation he had no control over. Maybe he just wanted to roam free. Maybe he was confused and defensive trapped into a manmade situation. 

Whatever the circumstances, it seem as though the story was one that promoted separation and fear to me. So that's me being spontaneous and organic. I'm sorry, but you can't control me either, or make me be nice. I like your posts about liking honesty. I'm just being honest here, though that does not mean I am "right" or "better."

(07-30-2017, 03:27 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I think YinYang's point was to show another example of how we have really messed up the genetics of a lot of our domesticated animals to suit our selfish desires.

Perhaps. It didn't read that way. To be clear, did you think I was way off base interpreting the story that way? I'm open to feedback.

It is difficult to communicate in written words only. But the burden is on the writer to be clear in my opinion. I have struggled enormously in this and still do. I feel it's my responsibility.

I felt like YinYang was sharing a difficult event that happened to her, that she probably felt some responsibility for, even though she was a child. But she was witness to the horrors of our crimes against nature, and it obviously affected her on a deep level, and I think she felt the space was conducive to her sharing an event that was difficult for her. It was a bit of a tangent, but I think cockfighting > dogfighting isn't that big of a stretch. I think I probably began the tangent by bringing up meth injected roosters.

And I think all of us, making any attempt to communicate and clarify our meaning with each other is very important work. So thank you for speaking also always speaking your truth, Diana.

Quote:The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

If you are anything Diana, I believe you are very genuine and honest to your true self. <3 Even if you feel as if sometimes you are misunderstood, I don't think that issue resides on your end.

(07-30-2017, 04:21 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

If you are anything Diana, I believe you are very genuine and honest to your true self. <3 Even if you feel as if sometimes you are misunderstood, I don't think that issue resides on your end.

Thank you. I do think though that I am responsible to be clear in communication, and try even harder when in a challenging exchange involving defensive or otherwise difficult-to-ineract-with individuals (for example). A mistake I think we all make is to assume. We even do it unconsciously. When I first came here, I assumed many things based on what I'd been exposed to of spiritually oriented philosophies, and of course my own ideas regarding them. If this place has shown me one thing, it woke me up to my own assumptions (which are really expectations).

This above is a great quote.

RE: Episode #60 - xise - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Diana Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 04:21 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:

Thank you. I do think though that I am responsible to be clear in communication, and try even harder when in a challenging exchange involving defensive or otherwise difficult-to-ineract-with individuals (for example). A mistake I think we all make is to assume. We even do it unconsciously. When I first came here, I assumed many things based on what I'd been exposed to of spiritually oriented philosophies, and of course my own ideas regarding them. If this place has shown me one thing, it woke me up to my own assumptions (which are really expectations).

This above is a great quote.

Diana, your post encompasses the proper understanding of the blue ray. I feel there are quite a few common blue ray/throat chakras misconceptions you see around the internet and even this forum that I've wanted to comment on. 

Too many people think they're working with blue ray when they are honest about what's on their surface level mind, and in my opinion, this is not true blue ray work unless your surface level mind is undistorted or unless you acknowledge your own distortions. If you're 'truthfully' talking about some frustration that you claim is caused by an external event, without delving deeper into yourself and using true self-honesty to understand the frustration comes from a distorted belief from within and the external is just a projection, then you are not using your blue ray. You're just mirroring whatever false distortion is on your conscious mind; if you self-decieve yourself, you cannot express anything truthfully because the conscious thoughts you have are based on falsehood. For a common obvious example of this, a drug addict who says they honestly and truthfully need drugs is not exhibiting blue ray communication or using their blue ray. They are lying to themselves, as the drug addiction stems from something inside of them they are not healing.

So bringing it back to your post Diana, the fact that you are delving deep and realizing there are some assumptions/expectations at play really encompasses how blue ray works. Too often people say "hey just speak your mind, that's blue ray", when in fact there is a reason the blue ray work and the blue ray center is higher or comes after the heart. It requires great self-work to be able to differentiate between true blue ray truths of oneself and of the universe and distorted surface level thoughts and beliefs that stem from falsehoods that even if spoken 'honestly' do not encompass blue ray. This is also why negative entities have closed blue ray, not only do they tend to lie, but even if they 'honestly' tell their surface level thoughts, they express falsehoods as those surface level thoughts are based on a distortion of the green ray (and yellow or orange or red). 

Very insightful post, Xise, and I agree.

This blue ray work is something I have been doing for many years. It began a long time ago with a desire to balance honesty with kindness, but not the "white lie to save feelings" sort. Honesty has always been very important to me, but as a young person it manifested in the distorted ways you described. At a certain point, my focus became more about self-honesty. There are always new surprises and more layers of understanding though, as in my example of what transpired when I first came here. Smile

RE: Episode #60 - YinYang - 07-31-2017

Diana Wrote:I'm sorry, but you can't control me either, or make me be nice.

Diana, I think we are very different, you and I. The way I experienced your post, is I was telling a story which happened to me, and you were going "hush-hush, none of that please". That's control in my view, control which came from 'you'. Do you sit around a fire with people, and the stories go from one to the other, and say "oooh no-no please, don't tell that story! Next!" Can you see how that's dismissive? I have no desire to control you, and no desire to "make you nice". I'm actually surprised when you say things like that, when you read that in my posts, like the other day when you said "you don't have that much power over me"... it left me a little perplexed.

I also think you underestimate people's intelligence, as if such a story would suddenly swing them against animals, or engender feelings of separation between them and animals... the people here have lived on planet earth, they have all heard stories of dangerous dogs, or experienced it themselves. They are not of such limited intellect that they would now colour the entire animal kingdom with such a story.

I'm a story teller, I tell lots of stories. I like other story tellers too, they spice up life, make it more entertaining and interesting. Sometimes I exaggerate, like saying the other day that you might as well have slapped a countdown clock in the corner, because it makes it funny, colourful. That's how I would tell the story to a friend sitting across from me, because it makes it funny, and it would cause us both to laugh. I'm good at making people laugh, it's one of my gifts. They sometimes beg me to stop, because their stomach muscles hurt too much.

I don't share in your despair over the conditions we currently have here on earth (a lot of your posts have that vibe), because I have learned a long time ago that such an outlook doesn't serve me well, or anyone else for that matter. I prefer to have a light heart, to laugh, to see the humour in it all. These days we laugh about how Rocky used to run through windows as if there was nothing in his path, it was so bizarre. My dad has never replaced that many windows. We laugh because it makes us a little lighter to choose to see the humour and the lightness in a situation that was out of our control, and fraught with trauma and tears.

As for the domestication of dogs and cats, I think A LOT more light has come from it than dark. Pets have a wonderful and healing effect on people. They lighten people's loneliness who are living alone, they are people's friends and companions. There's a reason we call a dog "man's best friend". You see animals in captivity, I see joy, laughter, humour and companionship. Different perspectives I suppose.

RE: Episode #60 - YinYang - 07-31-2017

Here's a little present for you! I hope it brightens your day!

RE: Episode #60 - MangusKhan - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 05:07 AM)YinYang Wrote: Here's a little present for you! I hope it brightens your day!

I have no words to describe how this clip makes me feel. Thank you.