Bring4th
Infinite Visualization - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Infinite Visualization (/showthread.php?tid=14724)

Infinite Visualization - Henosis - 07-28-2017

Which of these two ways of viewing the densities and Reality do you prefer?

.png   Infinite.png (Size: 53.91 KB / Downloads: 63)

.png   Infinite2.png (Size: 56.2 KB / Downloads: 65)

RE: Infinite Visualization - Verum Occultum - 07-29-2017

I love the second one. And it also shows that the deeper you go, the denser it is. Very well done! This looks so cool Smile

RE: Infinite Visualization - AnthroHeart - 07-29-2017

I believe Ra says that the outer densities contain the inner ones.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Cainite - 07-29-2017

The second pic looks better but the first one seems more accurate.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Nau7ik - 07-29-2017

I think the first one is more accurate. That's how I look at it. It also reminds me of the Kabbalistic Tzimtzum. If you're not familiar with that, look it up and you'll see what I mean! (I wish I could post pictures here but I use my iPad / IPhone and it doesn't give me the option to include anything other than text in my posts.)

RE: Infinite Visualization - Henosis - 07-29-2017

Hmmmm.... I would agree that the first one is more "accurate". It is also very similar to the Kabbalah Tzimtzum.

When I attempt to teach or explain the nature of Reality to others (it never goes well, lol), I feel the second one is a bit more useful. It also gives credence to the power of the darkness (Black) ....pulling us in the opposite direction.

I think the second one may be better for an "introduction", but blending it with the first one gives a more "macrocosmic" perception.

Perhaps the second one is the view of the Creation from below, while the first one is the view of the Creator from above.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

RE: Infinite Visualization - AnthroHeart - 07-29-2017

The second one would be a scary existence. Knowing that as you evolve it will get denser and more material, and that it will never end.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Henosis - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 01:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: The second one would be a scary existence. Knowing that as you evolve it will get denser and more material, and that it will never end.

That's the paradox of the second one. It's not becoming more materially dense, but more densely packed with light. More full of life.

Are fourth through seventh density not "higher" densities which approach the infinite density of the Logos? Yet, would you call these higher densities more "material"? Or more full of love and light?

The first visual seems to imply the infinite is zero density, while the second implies infinite. I suppose that's the paradoxical nature of infinity. Both visuals seem useful for explaining things in different ways.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Nau7ik - 07-30-2017

Yes, if it's helpful, it's helpful!
Also Henosis, I love that quote you shared about the narrow gate. Beautiful!

RE: Infinite Visualization - Nau7ik - 07-30-2017

I just had an insight. It may not really matter which direction the white light is coming in from. There is no up or down in infinity. The point of the two pictures is that the Infinite white Light goes into red, first density, the center, from intelligent infinity. The very center could be said to be the singularity, the "Big Bang" of Creation. As we move through the densities and reach 8th density as a complete and perfect being, we are boundless, infinite, eternal, liberated. This is represented by the area outside of the diagram.

Anyway just my observations Smile

RE: Infinite Visualization - anagogy - 07-30-2017

(07-29-2017, 04:49 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I believe Ra says that the outer densities contain the inner ones.

I'm not aware of where Ra says this, but you are right, in a sense.

The outer appears to contain the inner, from the physical perspective. From the metaphysical perspective, however, the inner appears to contains the outer.The perspective completely flips when you die and pop out on the other side of the space/time continuum. From an ever higher sense of reality, there are no containers because there is no inner and no outer. When identity expands to infinity, there are no boundaries placed on the infinite light.

Referring back to the flip in perspective on the other side, it is similar to the way that from the physical perspective things grow from the lesser to the greater, and from the past to the future, but in time/space the flow of energy is in reverse to some extent. The supraluminal portions of time/space travel from future to past, and things form from the greater to the lesser. Not to imply in any way whatsoever that things are devolving or anything like that, but rather that things are created from a perspective of wholeness. God does not play dice, but an illusion was created where god appeared to, to some extent. A little randomness is inherent in creative energy.

This has even more metaphysical implications when you get a real spiritual magnetic sense of the energy centers, with the upper centers radiating and the lower centers absorbing. You start to get an idea of how both subtle and gross matter coalesce.

(07-28-2017, 07:45 PM)Henosis Wrote: Which of these two ways of viewing the densities and Reality do you prefer?

I prefer the one with the white background, from a symbolic perspective. But from a visual/aesthetic perspective, I prefer the black one. Less straining on the eyes.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Henosis - 07-31-2017

So I have a potential theory about how the eighth density becomes the first.

I vision the journey from first density to eighth as a great heart beat inward. Upon reaching the octave, there is a primordial Logos pumping the heart of creation, as visualized in the second diagram.

Perhaps upon reaching the octave, the primordial waters, there is a mysterious "cyclone" or "eye" of the waters.... Maybe when the waters merge into the "Supreme Gravity Well of the Infinite Octaves", where Shakti unites with Shiva... The great heartbeat of creation moves outward, outward, outward.... Beginning a new creation, placing the majority of consciousness in the first density.

In other words, while there are Logos designing and creating the seven densities....there is a primordial Logos decreed at the "beginning" of eternity. The octave has a Logos moving within it.

Beyond the octave is the absolute eternally unmanifested Radiant Unity.

When Infinity became Aware and focused into Infinite Energy...this Infinite Energy or Intelligent infinity is the Primordial or Eternal Logos. The energy radiating from infinite energy creates the universes. But Infinity and Awareness, or Prakasa and Vimarsa, or pure ABSOLUTE UNITY, before any focus, is eternally unmanifest and transcends the Octaves. It is intelligent infinity, before it focused into intelligent infinity.

A Buddhist and other forms of thought may argue that only the Prakasa (luminosity) is absolute, and the Vimarsa (self-apprehension, awareness or consciousness) is illusory.

I suppose the only difference in what I'm proposing is that rather than simply reaching the Octave density, within the octave density you merge with the "heart" or Logos of the octave, before the cosmic heart beats once more.

Just some thoughts. Much of this conclusion is based on Ra's statement, There is a center to infinity. From this center all spreads.

RE: Infinite Visualization - Henosis - 08-01-2017

I suppose something like this could work as well...

.png   Infinite3.png (Size: 47.32 KB / Downloads: 13)

RE: Infinite Visualization - Aion - 08-02-2017

Both simultaneously.

RE: Infinite Visualization - loostudent - 08-04-2017

(07-29-2017, 12:02 PM)Henosis Wrote: Perhaps the second one is the view of the Creation from below, while the first one is the view of the Creator from above.

I see the second one as a tunnel. The creation moving back to Creator. That's how it seems from "below".