Bring4th
______ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ______ (/showthread.php?tid=14753)

______ - GentleWanderer - 08-07-2017

_____

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - APeacefulWarrior - 08-08-2017

Well, fundamentally, the polarities are distortions. The "third lodge" as you put it would be the larger recognition that "STO" and "STS" are arbitrary distinctions invented for the sake of creating learning opportunities via opposition. Because we are all One, ultimately service to Any is service to All.

But, of course, such an attitude does one very little good if one is on a plane where the STO/STS split is in full force. If there is a group who are "managing" the STO and STS sides, it's presumably made up of 6D+ entities who have moved past seeing things in terms of polarity-as-teams and are more concerned with maintaining the overall balance.

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - Minyatur - 08-08-2017

I wrote a poem about this a while back, if it is of any interest.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=964&pid=189175#pid189175

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - Infinite Unity - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 01:13 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: In others sources than Ra, the STO path and STS path are called respectively the white and the black path.
Some masters are saying that above the white lodge and the black lodge, there is a third lodge who manage these two lodges
which are after all two opposites poles which both are needed for evolution to occur. Do you have some knowledge of this third lodge ?

I agree with peaceful here, and only wish to divulge my opinion.

In my opinion the lodge you speak of is unity. More than being above the two other lodges. It is in actuality 'what' the two lodges really are. Nothing changes but the interpretation of the observer. For example: Imagine a cell with in your body. It has a life of its own. It goes about tasks, and does it best to survive, and even reproduce. There is the possibility of an 'enlightened' entity at the cellular level, and it being aware of it being apart of a larger body. In are terms, a feeling of unity. However I doubt cells, in a logical functioning, understand the body there apart of. Thus this is how the two polarities exist within the universal/Logos body.

In my small opinion, a whole solar system, such as ours. Is comparable to a single cell in our bodies, To the Logos. I do not know the true ratios. However this seems relatively close to true proportions, as I can see from here. =) Our position is comparable to the mitochondrial DNA/Bacterial life in each of our own cells. For a little perspective.

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - Aion - 08-08-2017

The paths of polarity as described by Ra are only somewhat relevant to such 'lodges' in that individuals may be drawn to one or other type of fraternity. I don't think it is true that positive goes to white and negative goes to black because there are many different perspectives and what is white to one may be black to another. I dont believe the idea of fraternal lodges is quite so simple, there are diverse groups and there are individuals. The idea of a collective black lodge seems especially unlikely since they are often not in to cooperation.

So, sure, these exist but they are more scattered than they seem. As for a 'third lodge', well, I will just say that many spiritual traditions work through the number 3. There are ever those who eventually.find the Middle Path.

______ - GentleWanderer - 08-09-2017

_____

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - Aion - 08-09-2017

I don't think there is a "Third Path" exactly, not in the sense of being 'parallel' to the "Two Paths", but rather being 'ahead' of the Two Paths. Put another way, I think the "Third Path" is that entered upon when one is no longer bound by the dualities of the Two Paths. I think this is a considerably greater work than many think it to be. This could be described in 'Ra's terms as Fifth-Density graduation and you could suppose that all entities that have crossed that threshold in to unity are walking this 'Third Path', but the other Two collapses in to the One, and that is why it is called the Third. In fact, it is Two resolving themselves as One.

I would call the Middle Path an attempt to imitate on this plane the natural balance of unity as it is experienced and remembered by the higher self in the finer density where it is already on that Path. Both Paths are guiding each individual to the One Path. The manner of journey is simply different based on the character of the consciousness experiencing the journey. We categorize them roughly based on our own character. The fact is though that there is no clear cut line where black and white are separated, nor is it entirely obvious where the point of balance truly lies. Thus is the work of the densities.

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - rva_jeremy - 08-09-2017

Speaking of a third path that is higher than the left and right hand paths really sounds like an instantiation of the whole Hegelian dialectic idea, with the thesis and antithesis resolving in the synthesis. Perhaps this third lodge represents the post-polarity experiences of 6th density and beyond. It's important to recognize the purposely limited character of the two polarities, but as far as I can tell that unpolarized view is not very useful to us at this juncture.

Well it must be seen that we are 'in the process of synthesis', and so we are at a stage where we are harmonizing and bringing the opposites in to contact with eachother. Thus, as you say, there is a purpose to the character of the two paths being limited in that it is through that process that the ultimate synthesis comes about. Trying to leap in to unity before this process is trying to grasp with synthesis that which you do not know of the thesis or anti-thesis.

Thus, you might view the process of moving through the densities as an incredibly long and drawn out conversation the Creator is having with itself. Slowly two perspectives which are separate (infinite and finite) are brought in to gradual unity through 'discourse' in consciousness. After this is achieved, we have an entity which is both finite and infinite, paradoxically it would seem, and which is ready for the next experience of reality in unity. There is much to be explored still beyond this even.

______ - GentleWanderer - 08-09-2017

_____

(08-09-2017, 03:27 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 02:48 PM)Aion Wrote: I don't think there is a "Third Path" exactly, not in the sense of being 'parallel' to the "Two Paths", but rather being 'ahead' of the Two Paths. Put another way, I think the "Third Path" is that entered upon when one is no longer bound by the dualities of the Two Paths. I think this is a considerably greater work than many think it to be. This could be described in 'Ra's terms as Fifth-Density graduation and you could suppose that all entities that have crossed that threshold in to unity are walking this 'Third Path', but the other Two collapses in to the One, and that is why it is called the Third. In fact, it is Two resolving themselves as One.

Yep this is also what i had in mind but i'm not evolved enough to know for sure. I think that path is only walked by masters, like Beinsa Douno and such. It's must mean an entire surrendering of the ego to the infinite intelligence, all that you do is done by and for the "all that is".

A question, is there any hope for an advanced sts entity if it doesn't at some moment choose to give up separation, control and manipulation ?
Sts being the path of separation with the higher self, at some point being more and more separate from your source you would die, isn't it ?

There is always hope. Nothing is ever truly lost. There is no true death, although the being can be rather severely disrupted, the spark of infinity cannot truly be put out. When it is reduced to its smallest state, seemingly obliterated, it is again reborn in a new form. This is the way of all beings. To be immortal and unable to cross the threshold of light which leads to new experience would be agonizing to an STS at that level whom is no longer concerned with control and manipulation of other selves for instead they have already sought beyond that to pure service to self, without any need to recourse to other selves. The true conundrum comes when they realize that the Self is all of the Others and this moment either causes them to be repulsed back and to return, willingly 'fallen', or to continue onwards in to the Light. Should they be repulsed they may become truly malignant beings, feeling entrapped and thus only wishing for others to suffer as they feel they suffer. This pattern should be well seen in our present state of society which has been influenced by such beings. It is a painful thing to be so repulsed by others that to discover that they are all yourself is torture of the highest degree.

On the other hand, often these entities may see themselves as liberators. Freeing others from the limitations of themselves is seen as their duty and infringement is seen as a responsibility intended for the betterment of others. In general, there is the idea that things are not as they should be and they need to be changed to reflect the true vision of the entity.

There is the idea around though that there is One negative entity which is accounted for and which is able to pass between Octaves. I believe that this being is actually an amalgamate of all the negative entities which choose to pursue in to unity. Although they do enter in to unity they retain their character as a unified being. This being is purely service to self, but in such a state that it is always acting in service to all. This being was created the first time a negative entity reached and chose to cross the threshold. Since then, it has been 'added' to by many many beings. I believe that what is happening is that there are two major identities of which every being becomes a part and as entities make their way up the densities these identities become 'energized' or enlivened until eventually there will be a sort of 'critical mass' whereby the spiritual mass of these entities will be so great that their 'pull' upon eachother will be such that they will collapse together back in to One Being, and this is what 'Ra' talks about as the Creator periodically coalescing. In otherwords the duality of the Universe will be fully Actualized and that is the moment that Universal Synthesis will take place, the Macrocosmic process which all our Microcosmic synthesizing is leading up to.

I also believe this is the origin of the perception and idea of "Good God" and "Evil God" with man in the middle to choose and reconcile.

RE: STO, STS and a third path ? - upensmoke - 08-09-2017

im not sure if this helps but Ra mentioned 

Quote:1.7 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

if it doesnt help my apologies