Bring4th
FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=14779)

FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Plenum - 08-18-2017

I'm interested in creating a resource that draws upon the collective wisdom of others.

Although there will be no absolute uncontestable interpretations, I think collecting multiple viewpoints will help others to sift through the developed experience of others, thus accelerating personal growth.

/ /

1) can you explain, as simply as possibly, what the energy centers are?

2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

3) are there any obvious internal contradictions within the Ra Material?

4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated?  or does one just 'know'?

8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection.  Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

10) has the Ra Material had any negative effects in your life?

11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex?  if at all.

13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing.  What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

/ /

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - isis - 08-18-2017

no, i cannot. sorry.

2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

yes, by some.

i think so.

4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

bc crala was in a trance state?

5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

i don't know.

6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

no, not really.

7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated? or does one just 'know'?

yes.

8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

i don't know, probably.

9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection. Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

nothing comes to mind.

no.

11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

nothing comes to mind.

12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex? if at all.

is this a trick question?

13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing. What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

educational entertainment and communion of the holy spirits.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Stranger - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I'm interested in creating a resource that draws upon the collective wisdom of others.

Although there will be no absolute uncontestable interpretations, I think collecting multiple viewpoints will help others to sift through the developed experience of others, thus accelerating personal growth.

/ /
What a wonderful set of questions!

The Creator's energy constantly flows through our personality. Our personality is a set of characteristic ways in which we distort it.  Think of it as water flowing through a riverbed - neither the riverbed itself, nor the water in it are "the river".  Water is amorphous.  The dry riverbed without water is dead.  

The energy centers are locations where particular aspects of our personality distort the inflowing energy in different ways.  Like a set of dams on the river, they control how much flows through - but they also color or flavor the water as it flows past them.  The end result flows out of the crown chakra.  Depending on what we've done to it along the way, the resulting water can be muddy or clear, sweet or polluted.  Thus our choices and habits transform pure potential into something with uniqueness.  

Catalyst (external pressures) forces us to make choices about the flavoring and coloring we add to the water flowing through us.  Each energy center deals with a particular set of aspects of our personality.

I don't recall anything homophobic in Ra's material - IIRC, they say that certain types of catalyst can increase the probability of a certain (homosexual) predisposition, and that seems essentially self-evident.  Perhaps it would help if you were to list some of the potentially offending paragraphs?

No.

Clarity, consistency, unequaled conceptual depth, practical usefulness, resonance as truth, absence of fear-based distortion, complete consistency with other reputable sources.

Three volumes for me: 1) Michael Newton's two books, 2) Michael Singer's "The Untethered Soul" (which could be titled "living the Law of One" if that hadn't already been taken -- a wonderfully clear, concise and practical guide towards practicing unconditional loving acceptance of catalyst).  Okay, four volumes: add The New Testament, but focus just on the red letter text.

Sure.  Service to others: loving-kindness to all living beings, regardless of circumstances, and equally including yourself.  Unconditional acceptance of all catalyst (other people, situations, one's own flaws and missteps) enables one to experience unconditional loving-kindness, because when catalyst is not met with acceptance, love becomes distorted into fear-based energies/emotions.

In practical terms, genuine caring about living beings and their well-being.

Any action done with love is an act of service to others.  Even sitting on your couch and feeling love toward your cat.

Self-sacrifice not required.

Service to self: using others for one's benefit; any time a living being is seen only as a resource exploitable to one's advantage.  Use of manipulation, deception, or force.  

7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated?  or does one just 'know'?

It's certainly possible to be either of those and not know.  Certainty is not important.  Love is important, transformation of personality into a more loving state.  Whoever you are, you're here to accomplish a task - the rest is immaterial; after this life ends you'll know everything, but won't be able to work on that task.  This is your opportunity.

With that said, past life regression and similar methods like QHHT (Dolores Cannon) can provide direct experience of one's previous experience.  

Never got into the archetypes, can't comment.

9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection.  Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

Yes!  I wish I'd found Michael Singer's "The Untethered Soul" two years ago.  

Can't possibly do it justice in a few sentences, but, essentially, throughout waking life and in dedicated meditation practice, step back into being the Observer, the witnessing consciousness; regardless of circumstances, once you do this, you can relax.  Completely ignore whatever the mind, emotions, etc. are coming up with - they're driven by neurosis and human limitations.  Remain as the Observer.  In this state, you have much more clarity and wisdom; can make much better decisions and receive undistorted guidance clearly and directly.  It's fairly miraculous.

The sounds a lot like regular mindfulness meditation, but somehow in practice it's completely different - I've been doing mindfulness (Ch'an) for over a decade but this is a whole new game.

No, it's been one of the greatest blessings to encounter this material.  It has helped me tremendously.

Service to Others.  Many take it to mean that you should serve others and deny yourself, or that taking care of yourself is not service to others, or that you have to do something.  You don't have to do anything.  Just feel love instead of resentment - that's service to others.  It's wholly about your emotional state, which can of course be expressed in action.  Being at peace inside is service to others because you're contributing clear, cool water into the pool we're all swimming in.

12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex?  if at all.

Some yogis don't do anything physical and seem to be very healthy.  Personally I need regular exercise to feel good.

13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing.  What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

The passages pointing out that the healer does not heal, rather, offers an opportunity - therefore it is up to the individual him/herself to choose a better configuration.  

14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

It can be challenging and isolating to live in a very different conceptual framework than the society around oneself.  Having my wife and the Bring4th community here has been very helpful and enjoyable.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Minyatur - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 1) can you explain, as simply as possibly, what the energy centers are?

Centers of awareness.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

No.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 3) are there any obvious internal contradictions within the Ra Material?

I guess there are but nothing really struck me as much meaningful to focus upon.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

Because of the way it may speak to one from behind the illusion and into their deeper self.

The first person I shared this material with told me "It doesn't even need to be true as it speaks truth." or something of that sort. Guess that sums it well, doesn't matter that there's a channeling, Ra or whatever, it holds the power to speak to your spirit and that is what matters.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

Well I already shared that the Thoth tablets, sorry not a single volume book, complement aspects in which it is lacking good.

As a second non-single volume work I think can completement it well, I'd go with a chinese fantasy novel I am currently reading as it is being translated, Desolate Era, beause while it is a yellow-ray centered story I think it gives a greater feeling of an eternal path than I've seen channeled materials do. I've also seen quite many of my personal self-realizations, just as strong spiritual experiences contained within the work, and also simply love the so great focus upon contemplation that is present in it. It is not a "channeled" or serious work, but it does offer a strong feeling of eternity. I'd love to find my spirit was an inspiration for a character, haha how great would that be.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

A relationship with yourself in the reflection seen within and without. The focus upon others reflect your perception of inner aspects of yourself and in this I think the negative path is quite a sorrowful one but that it resolves into acceptance of the light and love it was. Both path reflects a unified Heart.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated?  or does one just 'know'?

Sincere seeking and faith. I think you can both think you know and know in a manner you could not doubt afterwards. In the same manner our life here often feels more real than dreams, there is also that which feels much more real than here although it is but another layer the same.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

Life and its cycles.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection.  Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

I think I'd just smile back to my past self.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 10)  has the Ra Material had any negative effects in your life?

Well it ruined my freaking incarnation for starters.. Jokes aside, no I am very grateful for their service and provided help

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

Polarity.

While the dual aspect is easily acknowledged, I think they are rarely reconcilied as a unified principle which offers the reflection of the One Infinite Creator rather than just the reflection of separate individuals.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex?  if at all.

Opens up the flow and pathways, releases energy.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing.  What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

I'm with isis on this one, 4.20 (symbolic that weed is the great healer? who knows)

Quote:4.20 Questioner: My objective is primarily to discover more of the Law of One, and [it would] be very helpful to discover techniques of healing. I am aware of your problem with respect to free will. Can you make… You cannot make suggestions, so I will ask you if you can state the Law of One and the laws of healing to me?
Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

To help one another find and remember ourselves, and heal from that which we have to heal.

I said in JustLikeYou's thread about your vision of the forum, that I saw this forum as a platform of awakening for lightworkers so that they may fufill their incarnated role.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - xise - 08-18-2017

Quote:1) can you explain, as simply as possibly, what the energy centers are?

Very roughly, the energy centers are areas in the body where beliefs about the many different types of love are stored. The health and sensations associated with these areas are a great way to determine the purity of your beliefs on a given type of love. 

Quote:2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

No, not unless you consider Ra's suggestion that homosexuality is a lesson concerning balancing the male/female energies of this life and previous lives, which could imply that it is a personal choice in some sense, as a 'homophobic' position.

Quote:3) are there any obvious internal contradictions within the Ra Material?

No.

Quote:4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

It focuses on very general philosophical concepts in an internally consistent conceptual framework which hold up to intense philosophical, moral, and logical inquiry.

Quote:5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

Not sure, but Carla's book on Living the Law of One, and her book on safe channeling seem like a good fit.

Quote:6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

Service to self: A spiritual path focused exclusively on self-love, at the exclusion of loving another. Absorbing all the energy of creation.

Service to others: A spiritual path focused on unconditional love to all, loving all - the self, others, and everything else. Radiating all the energy of creation.

Quote:7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated?  or does one just 'know'?

With certainty? No. But I think it is possible to a high probability by observing the wisdom of a person when they quiet their mind and speak from the heart.

Quote:8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

I have just started to study the archetypes in depth, but I would say that consider the archetypes of the mind first, with the understanding that it represents the process of learning one's lessons in life in the context of polarity. And don't worry if the archetypes don't interest you, as I was only drawn to them after I begun to achieve some balance in my red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and indigo centers, which is something Ra also mentions. 

Quote:9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection.  Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

Don't use only one pre-existing system. Experiment with different forms of meditation on your own. And do the same for dream interpretation. And I would say dreams are just as important.

Quote:10) has the Ra Material had any negative effects in your life?

Not negative or bad, but it can cause one to switch priorities in life, from one focused on the physical to one focused on the spiritual, which can be quite an upheaval if you go about the transition quickly (like I did - no regrets though).

Quote:11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

Service to others. People think service to others means serving others to the exclusion of yourself. Service to others is better described as serving all, including yourself and others.

Quote:12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex?  if at all.

Not sure if Ra speaks directly to this, but I think common sense would dictate that physical exercise plays a large role. Also from the perspective of the red ray center, exercise, in my opinion, increases the energy flowing through it.

Quote:13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing.  What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

4.20 (nothing to do with weed; Ra actually mentions that weed is somewhat unhelpful)

Quote:14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

A place to learn and teach. A place to better understand the materially conceptually, but also a place where you can discuss how to apply the philosophies to situations, scenarios, and choices that play a part of our everyday life.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Highrculling - 08-19-2017

I particularly like #6, been asking meself the same for a while, still working on it...

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - rva_jeremy - 08-19-2017

Quote:1) can you explain, as simply as possibly, what the energy centers are?

I think xise's answer is a very thoughtful and concise explanation.

The energy centers are nodal points in our energy system where our patterns of thought manifest distortions that lead to our catalyst.

Quote:2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

Absolutely. That doesn't mean they are; only that they could easily be considered so.

Quote:3) are there any obvious internal contradictions within the Ra Material?

I'm sure there are others, but one that jumps to mind is the initial contact in session 1. Why do they claim to attempt using other channels in the initial group?

Quote:4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

It is an almost scientific exploration of a very internally consistent model of metaphysics that speaks to and aligns with the character of our experience.

Quote:5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

I have a great deal of respect for the way Stephen Tyman has interpreted Confederation philosophy in the tradition of phenomenology in his A Fool's Phenomenology.

The other book would be Carl Jung's The Undiscovered Self.

Quote:6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

STO is a way of thinking within the illusion that reflects the underlying unity of Creation and therefore relates to the Creation through the faculty of acceptance. STS is a way of thinking within the illusion that denies the underlying unity of Creation and therefore relates to the Creation through the faculty of control. The nature of each path is governed by the energetic, philosophical, and identitarian consequences of these two ideals.

Quote:7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated? or does one just 'know'?

There's probably as many different answers for this as there are people. I definitely think many have denied themselves access to this information as part of their mission. I'm not sure "waking up" is always a matter of achieving a specific wanderer identity, though.

Quote:8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

While I appreciate the meditation on the archetypes in the Tyman work, I don't think at its root that book is a good study guide. The passages in the Ra material are the best bet.

In my opinion the archetypes are often over-discussed. I do not believe they are suited to discourse; they are a very personal, intimate study.

Quote:9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection. Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

Only that if you accept yourself where you as you are, meditation can be an adventure rather than a chore. I still struggle w/ dream recording.

I'm sometimes distracted from workaday business by it.

Quote:11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

What love actually is as the Confederation means it.

Quote:12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex? if at all.

As meditation is an exercise in inquiry and curiosity about the mind, physical exercise, understood properly, is the same for the body. It is the bodily expression of "know thyself".

Quote:13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing. What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

66.10: "The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself."

Quote:14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

A place of support, primarily, and practicing ideal patterns of service, secondly.

________ - GentleWanderer - 08-20-2017

________

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - anagogy - 08-20-2017

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I'm interested in creating a resource that draws upon the collective wisdom of others.

Interweaving lines of spiritual magnetic force caused by upward spiraling negative prana and downward spiraling positive prana. Where the energy crisscrosses (contrasts) a threshold is created resulting in an area of consciousness expression (an energy center).

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 2) given Ra's strict answers, could they be considered as 'homophobic' in the modern world, are at least miscomprehending the diverse nature of human sexuality on this planet?

Not if one sees it in the honest spirit in which it was given. But then, Ra wasn't attempting to give an all inclusive treatise on all the nuances of sexual expression. They spent very little time on the topic.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 3) are there any obvious internal contradictions within the Ra Material?

No doubt. But that's the Law of Confusion at work.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 4) why is the Ra Material considered by many to be one of the most pure and undiluted transmissions?

Because those who can sense truth like the physical body can sense light can see the body of material like a luminescent sun.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 5) if there were 2 other single volume books that complement this Material, what would they be?

A Course In Miracles and I Am That.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 6) can you describe the service-to-others path and the service-to-self path in straightforward, practical language?

Service to others: the path of social unification through cooperation (communal sharing). Service to self: the path of social unification through domination (strong control weak/hierarchical reward system). Both of these pursued in a dedicated fashion will raise consciousness to the social memory complex level of vibration (fourth density). Harnessing the will of many raises the creative power of the group who does it, no matter their intentions. The Law of One blinks neither at the Light nor at the Darkness.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 7) is there any way to gain further certainty whether one is a Wanderer or dual-activated?  or does one just 'know'?

Hypnosis done by a competent professional, not prone to creating false memories by leading the session.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 8) are there any good resources to help study the archetypes, as described by Ra?

Unfortunately, in my experience no. The material given by Ra and very slow, deep, internal contemplation. It is a slow and exacting process, but ultimately worth it as the architecture becomes illuminated.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 9) Ra advocates the use of dreams and meditation for self-reflection.  Is there anything that you would tell yourself about these practices to the version of yourself 2 years ago?

Stop searching for the perfect method. Don't try to control the process. Simply watch what the subconscious does after the conscious mind stops its unceasing activity. Become like it (passive yet conscious), and you may pass through the gate into its world and watch it go about its daily business.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 10) has the Ra Material had any negative effects in your life?

A heightened awareness of truth makes untruth sound more.....discordant to be in the presence of.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 11) what, in your opinion, is the most misunderstood/misapplied concept in the Law of One material?

The differences between the bodies of any given density/plane. And polarity.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 12) what role does physical exercise play in the maintenance of the body complex?  if at all.

The body is made to move about in this world and is dependent on constant activity to stay healthy (its very matrix is ceaseless activity). In the physical world, that which ceases activity begins to decay. The activity must be potentiated by wisdom however in order to be effectual.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 13) Don asked many questions about the nature of Healing.  What passage has illuminated the nature of healing the most for you?

"One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

Sharing ideas, expanding understanding of the material. Those who together seek, may far more surely find.

_________ - GentleWanderer - 08-20-2017

_______

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Minyatur - 08-21-2017

(08-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

I think I'd just smile back to my past self.

Since I'm supposed to say something, I'd say "happy play of resistance to seeking mindfully the gnosis state" whilst still smiling warmly but now with a tiny smirk appearing that I can't hold back.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Infinite Unity - 08-22-2017

(08-20-2017, 04:18 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: About the dual activated, do you think they all are from 4D ? Can't there be 5 or 6D dual activated entity ?

In my opinion anyone dual activated on the Earth would be 3d/4d. I do think it possible that in 4d, with the correct situation, that you could be 4d/5d activated. However I got the feeling that this was a "newer" phenomena, and subject to Earth.

Though I could see that this mechanism could be the way every society or peoples, make the transition, at least bodily, into the next dimension.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - ches - 08-22-2017

Tao Te Ching
Handbook to Higher Consciousness – Ken Keyes, JR

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - ches - 08-22-2017

(08-19-2017, 04:45 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:

I'm sometimes distracted from workaday business by it.

This comment made me laugh out loud Smile and Ditto.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Infinite - 08-22-2017

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 1) can you explain, as simply as possibly, what the energy centers are?

They are energy vortex that regulate specific aspects of the self.

Probably. Because the modern world are still locked in tabus but spirituality are beyond any taboo.

No.

Because "The Ra Material" is a very deep synthesis of all spirituality, occultism, esoteric, ufology, etc.'s knowledge and Ra is very coherent and respectful in your worlds.

There are a lot. But I chose "ET Contact" by Gina Lake (because was transmited by Confederation to help Wanderers) and "Journey Into Oneness" by Michael J. Roads (because shows through author's experiences the unity of everything).

STO is seek integration through the love for everything. STS is seek knowledge and power through the love for yourself. Collectivism x egoism. Integration x separation. Unity x duality.

The sure comes with meditation and the unlock of past lifes's memories. I really don't know if I'm a wanderer, but I suposse that some characteristic of one is: fascination for the stars, sideral space, others planets and ufology. Don't to see sense in the human society. Missing of ancient civilization more spitual. Have passed for some ET contact in the childhood. Very interest in the spirituality, esoteric, occult, ufology, etc. teachings.

Study of tarot.

Since the begin my way (7 years ago) I always knew that the meditation is the way. And I already had symbolic dreams that helped me.

(08-18-2017, 10:23 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: 10) has the Ra Material had any negative effects in your life?

Don't. In my humble opinion is the spiritual work (and of all humanity knowledge) closest of the Truth.

The concept of homossexualism, that is present on many others esoteric sources.

Very important. There are in the etheric body (not the same concept of Ra) lines of energy from where the chi flows. The sedentarism causes blockages in these lines and this can cause hurts and diseases.

See the Creator in everything.

Very important. Learning with the other selves experiences is learning with the Infinite Creator experiences.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Ashim - 08-22-2017

Perhaps you could inform us of the copyright laws and other legal issues, before we submit pen to paper?

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Plenum - 08-22-2017

oh - I just meant that this thread itself would be the 'resource'.

So no further 'ownership' than that Smile

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Sprout - 08-23-2017

(08-22-2017, 07:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: oh - I just meant that this thread itself would be the 'resource'.

So no further 'ownership' than that Smile

Are you going to share your own reasources? (Teach/Learn)

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Nau7ik - 08-23-2017

I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability, and then I pressed preview to review and correct what I had just written. Thennnn events happened and I completely forgot to send it. Didn't even remember until the next day that I didn't actually send it. So I will just answer a few of them now...

2 - Yes, in the modern world of the consensus and even some in the spiritual communities would consider Ra satatements on homosexuality as "homophobic", but not because the statements are actually homophobic. They're not, but the slightest discernment or criticism is taken as bigotry in our world. Ra simply gave the metaphysics as they know and understand the homosexual phenomenon. Ra is not judging "good" or "bad", simply that these are the conditions in which active homosexuality may manifest.

3, 4 - There are no contradictions, this is why it's so remarkable. The information goes deep and one will learn and see new things during each new reading.

7 - Continue to ask if one is a wanderer. I don't think that there is a way to for sure absolutely know, but we can discern the symptomology. For some there is a more direct knowing. Ra mentions the percentages of wanderers who "KNOW" but they are about 10 percent, the great majority discerning the symptoms of being a wanderer, and rest only know that they are different but they don't know why.

8 - Tarot, Qabalah (white magick), and Astrology. It's your choice. One system or another will call to you more so than the others. For me it's Tarot, and the tarot is also complimented and supplemented by the study of Qabalah. Imo.

10 - No. I'm being honest. My life has only improved with my discovery and reading of the material (and subsequent application).

11 - The most misunderstood concept is homosexuality. There is a lot of personal emotionality when some read that section and then they can't properly 'hear' Ra. The other, I would say, is a world wide miscomprehension about the concept of Free Will. People simply don't know where their rights begin and end.

14 - Being apart of a spiritual community is so incredibly helpful! Mine right now is Bring4th. I have a place where I can speak freely, and I am with people who are of like mind. I feel much more at home being able to discuss things that matter to me, i.e. Spiritual principles and concepts, metaphysics, psychology, etc. We humans are social beings. It's nice to be around others who we feel safe with, who understand us.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - kainous - 08-23-2017

Long time no see my brother!!! I have lurked in the shadows for some time, but I was determined to share what I have found over the years of searching when I saw your question. I truly hope all is well with you, and you have only called forth the catalysts you are prepared for! Unfortunately, my answers will include the LOO source material, but will be also be tainted with other information. Every single one of these answers should be implicitly prefaced by: "According to what I have experienced, which have led me to believe"

/ /

Scientifically, we won't be there for a while, because we are looking at a manifestation of something that isn't "matter". It is not just "ephemeral" either, but it falls into the category of a congregation of standing waves that are in the medium where matter is formed (in the medium I think that Ra refers to as the "plenum"). When energy is continually supplied, modalities will form that use the energy, progressively more etropically, forming more "complex" forms to disperse the incoming energy (https://www.quantamagazine.org/first-support-for-a-physics-theory-of-life-20170726/). Furthermore, these complexes will work together (integrate) or against each other (separate) depending on whether the incoming energy can be used in a "non-zero sum game" (http://ncase.me/trust/). Different levels of development change the game, which creates different probabilities to the results of the divisions.

The energy centers are the minimum level of integration (working together) through which they must be individuated (due to mismatch in the frequency of the standing waves), but also communicate as a whole. They are non-physical (the way we interpret matter), but communicate along the physical.

Channeling always comes through a filter, and as such, pieces get lost in the translation. Personally, I believe that Ra understands the absolute need for diversity, but created a "distortion" (their word) in describing the origin of the influx of sexual/gender diversity. Basically, I believe that they were trying to say that we were always this diverse before, but that the cities create the atmosphere for diversity of expression, as the density of people means that there is less requirement for traditional procreation. I'd also add that we receive sexual/gender information ("energy") from others, and empathic people don't always know when they are feeling their thoughts or others.

Ultimately, none of it matters, because the "rules of procreation" (for expansion of the species) no longer require the same understanding as centuries ago. Furthermore, I believe that we are heading to a semi-eusocial environment where procreation is external, and sex is not necessary for it.

They are speaking at a level where the paradoxes have been resolved for them, but we are not at that level. Words like "energy" are better defined for them than for us, and being that they understand from a level of concept, not language, when they use words, they sometimes mean 3 or 4 different things.

Distortions of the people receiving the material. This not only includes the "instruments", but also the readers, such as those on the forum. I believe that they'd argue that there are others that come through with only mild distortions, and are not capable of being "compared". However, there are those instruments which receive from multiple sources in one sitting, and are not aware of the change.

There is a filter-gate for input and one filter-gate for output which people are each in control of. The purpose of the output filter is to distort the thoughts that you have, in order to provide the appearance of control. The purpose of the input filter is to distort (or more accurately, to "focus") the receiving of other data into the mind. The "mind" complex seems to "pluck" information from the "eternal context" (seen as the "space context" in the paper I'm citing), and place it in the "time context" as experience before it is "returned" to the "eternal context" (see Superstructral Reversible Logic, and interpret as "communication" of the medium with itself - https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~sabry/papers/reversible-logic.pdf).

These filters are responsible for perception, as it dilutes and distorts the information. They become more "pure" (as in "less filter") as the 5th chakra is cleared.

Prefer not to say, as I'm being told I'd be attacked by the forum for any suggestion. This information is available to anyone truly seeking.

As mentioned from the "Evolution of Trust" link I sent above, evolution will sort people into categories. However, the "Evolution of Trust" argument does not work through the spontaneous change that people may have in their lifetimes; therefore, some extrapolation is necessary to understand that the evolution is faster than generational.

Furthermore, the service-to-self path is a necessary extension, as it is the most extreme explorer (through separation), but must always come back (like a paddle-ball). However, it is a painful path.

It is nowhere near as "destructive" (lack of words for what I mean) as not polarizing is. The hierarchy is used as a structure for returning to source, whereas the service-to-others (integration) path requires no hierarchy to remain. The service-to-self path is about refining those filters I was speaking about earlier to an extreme degree, whereas the service-to-others path is about clearing the filters altogether. The input-filter is called "empathy" anyway, and the output-filter is called "openness" (or "bluntness" if you prefer).

---
(edit)

Both STS and STO is about the concept we typically call "respect". Those that haven't polarized tend not to respect as much of that which surrounds us. However "respect" manifests in two different ways.

I'm going to add that the mechanism for STS and STO is as follows:

• STS uses control to separate that which is desired from that which is not desired. STO communicates their desires, and integrates with all. Typically, where STS uses control, STO uses communication.
  • STS is about separation, STO is about integration
  • STS sees that which cannot be controlled can be managed. That which cannot be managed can be avoided. That which cannot be avoided must be respected, because it teaches us our limits.

• STO sees that which cannot be loved can be understood. That which cannot be understood can be tolerated. That which cannot be tolerated must be respected, for it teaches us about ourselves.

It is a spectrum, and not an on-or-off mode. Much like the filters from before.

My views would only be my views, and are not written. However, I'd definitely agree that the choice (which is actually about faith) is the most important one to understand. The rest are kind of about development and may help with "manifestation", but they are always working in the background anyway, and are not *necessary* to concern yourself with in order to grow. Best bet is to believe (allow) that you are being worked with every day to understand it, and an understanding will come.

The output-filter and input-filter I was talking about earlier is in reference to this. Inside a person, they "sit right next to each other" (not necessarily in "space"). The noise of the output antenna is too much for the input and must be shut down in order to receive. It just takes practice to turn on and off the filter. Furthermore, the more you use it, the more you can manage it.

Probably more so when I allowed the negative beings more sway in my life.

Either:

• The choice archetype
  • "Allowing"
  • The mind is hard
They are all the same thing

In these bodies, we moved all the time before. Therefore, for efficiency reasons, the body could "relax" when it came to moving things itself. That history of movement is still working its way back out. We are training the body to move blood, lymph, and "energy" again without having to move so much. However, until then, exercise is necessary.

73.13 - healing comes from allowance, or acceptance, through focus and faith

14) what is the role of community (digital, or otherwise) in your journey of seeking?

I am surrounded and although I can turn off my input-filter, I cannot and choose not to remove myself from my surroundings. I believe that ideology in any form can stifle progress, and a balance must be met between allowing in more information and processing that which has been given. This community has both helped and (unintentionally) hurt me, but has been a net-gain overall. It's a place for people to come and discuss, but needs to remain a place for that. I think the extreme ongoing polarizations is making it harder, but that doesn't mean any community should ever be scrapped, for it allows the diversity of experience to happen.

/ /

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - kainous - 08-23-2017

Just to be clear, the open input filter would be "empathy", and the open output filter would be "bluntness". When they are closed-off, there is a lack of each.

-----

Furthermore, I want to state that the never-ending rays of the sun are the representation for the love from Source they are trying to establish. This is why they are called Ra, or the "Sun God". It never ends, even when there is a cloud, even though the cloud is an expression of the sun, bringing moisture to the air. The sun will always return. The sun must go to night, so that we are not overheated, but it is still doing work for us there. It is always overhead, watching, and doing for us. We deserve none of it, for we have done nothing to deserve it. Deserve is a human concept anyway, created as part of the "judgement" of that which we like and that which we don't. We create judgement ourselves for ourselves. There is no real concept of "deserving" outside of that.

-----

Also, instead of being apologist for inconsistencies, take what works and move on. Do not spend all your time trying to make everything you heard work. Do not treat it as if it is "the single source" of all that can possibly be correct. Words are imperfect. If it doesn't make sense the way it was worded, it's probably because language is getting in the way, and should be "stored for later retrieval". Otherwise, the majority of the philosophy works, and if one is trying to throw the baby out with the bathwater because of one or two inconsistencies, then the spirit of the material has been lost on them. If I am playing volleyball, and I keep the ball in the air by pushing it up over and over again, one miss does not mean that I intended for the ball to hit the ground, and that it makes me a bad volleyball player. The intent is still there to keep the ball in the air.

Currently, this is not classified as either math or science. The definitions and axioms are still weak. They will get more defined and more improved over time. Spending all your time as an apologist for the material prevents one from living the material, which allows the definitions and axioms to be tested.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - loostudent - 08-23-2017

Thanks for this interesting questionnaire! Smile

Points of energy influx of distinct vibration. Higher centers are also outpouring points of energy.

In the modern world certainly.

I haven't noticed any.

It feels like truth. It makes sense. It's coherent, accurate, it shows possesion of superhuman knowledge.

As multivolume books like Bible don't count I would suggest:

Something by the Meister Eckhart (a German mystic who's first name Eckhart Tolle borrowed) e. g. Sermons and Treatises.

Something by Vladimir Solovyov (aka Solovyev) e. g. God, Man and the Church: The Spiritual Foundations of Life.

I think the most simple meaning is already contained in these terms. However I'll try to expanded on that with some polar attributes.

STO: positive, altruist orientation, accepting, free radiating for others, connectedness, truthfulness, seeing all as one, unconditional loving, compassion, forgiving, mercy etc.

STS: negative, selfish orientation, controlling, enslaving, self centered power, separation, deceit, elitism, lust for power, manipulation etc.

Important note: besides this polarization there are many upon this plane reverting to orange ray - not developing yellow ray and thus not polarizing.

One known way is asking a Confederation entity through channel.

Ra already mentioned three systems of archetype study: astrology, tarot and Tree of Life. There are also some other resources: enneagram, psychology of C. G. Jung.

There seems to be a flowering of books about male principle. Some examples:

John Eldredge: Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
Richard Rohr: Wild Man's Journey: Reflections on Male Spirituality
Robert Moore, Douglas Gillette: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine

I'm more interested in the now.

Not the Ra Material itself but my distorsion - I like to induldge in reading, accumulating theoretical knowledge, thinking, concerning with self ... Balancing with practical learning and concerning with others is at minimum.

It's not the concept but the importance placed on some information.

The body needs to move and rest.

Information about healing confirmed something that I already knew: it's not time that heals the wounds - love is.

Sharing, empowering, enriching, synergy of more seekers together, "doubling effect" ...

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Night Owl - 08-23-2017

Previous answers were very relevant. The nexus at which the downward and upward energy meet create centers of awareness of self. I would add that it is important to understand the relationship with the densities as the energy centers are basically tuned to the 7 subdensities of our 3rd density, and so we have a taste of or a connexion with every densities inside of ourselves. The self can be understood as a reflection of the logos in how the octave is split. So how consciousness evolves outside of ourselves reflect how consciousness evolves inside of ourselves. Self is the barrier and the reflection between internal and external energy.

Homo''phobic'' implies there is some kind of fear of the concept. I don't think that is the case.

Maybe someone can help me there, I just can't seem to find the quote I'm searching for or the exact words but Ra mentioned somewhere the paradox or contradiction or even maybe the hypocritical position of attempting to teach somewhere but that they kept doing it because it was both requested and necessary for us and for them. Although ultimately there are no paradoxes.

I can only speak for myself, but the way I like to say it is that even if it was the biggest hoax ever and it was all Carla speaking, the core of the message would still be true.

I don't have an answer for this one.

This is probably the most difficult question as there are many aspects to a proper understanding of this concept. If we only focus on the ''paths'', positive polarity is gained through acceptance of both self and other selves and negative polarity is gained through control, repression and denial of other selves and of the green ray center of the self.

I tend to think that this really doesn't matter for two reasons. One being that all is one, which means we all are of an infinite nature. We all have no begining or end, just circumstances. The second being that it is neither necessary to be a wanderer to grasp these concepts nor to be of service, and it is also not necessary to be a wanderer to access higher density parts of the self. We are all the logos and our consciousness spread across every densities. We are here because we choose to. No past needs to define you. Wanting to help is just the natural way of being. If you consider yourself a wanderer, that's a process of identification, which means that thinking you are wanderer means you are also not many other things. But we are all things. There is nothing that we are not. That is why I advise against any identification process whatsoever and instead focus on your individuality, your beingness. What is it that being you can bring to this universe? That requires no past, no future, only now.

Meditation, contemplation. Discussing them can help, but really we all seem to relate to them in very different ways. It's best to come with your own realizations and maybe just get inspired by others's thoughts. The LOO is the best source of information I would say. It's just something that needs time.

I suppose I can only say what I would tell myself right now. When meditating, try less. Stillness is what matters most. For dreaming, I can only say that my experience with salvia was a very intense journey into time/space and my dreams or astral travel very very vivid. If that is something that speaks to you, it's worth trying. But it's only a tool to help you do it by yourself. It's a window, not the whole thing.

Not really. Maybe it's a little hard to relate to other people who aren't interested in these kind of subjects but it already was to a certain extent.

There are many: What is love? What is Wisdom? What is service? What is acceptance? What is control? What is freewill? What is Karma? What is compassion?

All these concepts seems increadibly bound by our yellow ray understanding and languages. We absolutely need to be aware of the barrier of language when it comes to these core principles.

Physical exercise is to the body what teach/learning and meditation are to the mind. The body absorbs and radiate energy from and to it's environment. Without movement, energy get stuck and problems start to arise.

Quote:I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One. The healer acts as energizer or catalyst for this completely individual process.

One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a[n] honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking.

Quote:True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

The sharing of thoughts is a very valuable process and one that open one's mind to many areas and especially to learn/teaching and teach/learning. It is also very helpful in order to experience healing. The nature of duality provides a wonderful tool for self discovery and exploration. Although I like to be cautious of the term community. Usually group thinking distort the fundamentals of ideas. But it can be a very valuable tool to look at each of the individuals as one consciousness sharing it's many facets, in which the self can then explore itself and it's reflection.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Nau7ik - 08-24-2017

(08-23-2017, 09:12 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I answered all of the questions to the best of my ability, and then I pressed preview to review and correct what I had just written. Thennnn events happened and I completely forgot to send it. Didn't even remember until the next day that I didn't actually send it. So I will just answer a few of them now...

2 - Yes, in the modern world of the consensus and even some in the spiritual communities would consider Ra satatements on homosexuality as "homophobic", but not because the statements are actually homophobic. They're not, but the slightest discernment or criticism is taken as bigotry in our world. Ra simply gave the metaphysics as they know and understand the homosexual phenomenon. Ra is not judging "good" or "bad", simply that these are the conditions in which active homosexuality may manifest.

3, 4 - There are no contradictions, this is why it's so remarkable. The information goes deep and one will learn and see new things during each new reading.

7 - Continue to ask if one is a wanderer. I don't think that there is a way to for sure absolutely know, but we can discern the symptomology. For some there is a more direct knowing. Ra mentions the percentages of wanderers who "KNOW" but they are about 10 percent, the great majority discerning the symptoms of being a wanderer, and rest only know that they are different but they don't know why.

8 - Tarot, Qabalah (white magick), and Astrology. It's your choice. One system or another will call to you more so than the others. For me it's Tarot, and the tarot is also complimented and supplemented by the study of Qabalah. Imo.

10 - No. I'm being honest. My life has only improved with my discovery and reading of the material (and subsequent application).

11 - The most misunderstood concept is homosexuality. There is a lot of personal emotionality when some read that section and then they can't properly 'hear' Ra. The other, I would say, is a world wide miscomprehension about the concept of Free Will. People simply don't know where their rights begin and end.

14 - Being apart of a spiritual community is so incredibly helpful! Mine right now is Bring4th. I have a place where I can speak freely, and I am with people who are of like mind. I feel much more at home being able to discuss things that matter to me, i.e. Spiritual principles and concepts, metaphysics, psychology, etc. We humans are social beings. It's nice to be around others who we feel safe with, who understand us.

I feel lazy leaving this half answered:

1 - The energy centers are vortices of energy or spheres of consciousness along the meridian of the body.

5 - This is a hard one. The Law of One is perfect as it is, but I didn't immediately run into the LOO. The first step to my introduction of the LOO was Jesus Christ. I read the Gospels by myself and discovered that my problem was never with this amazing beautiful loving soul Jesus Christ and his teachings. Nay, my problem was with the Church and their interpretations of Christ's teachings. This opened my heart up, it humbled me. I can't say what the unique requirements are for others, but there are supplementary books that Carla wrote if anyone has difficulty with the material.

6 - The service to others path is the path of love, truth, and mystery. It is the positive path of knowing ourselves. The service to self path is the negative path of control, domination, "Me, a living god". It is the path of "that which is not."

9 - I was already meditating then, but I do have advice for myself on dreaming. Start your dream journal, write what you remember immediately upon waking up, and be persistent! Only then will the vast reaches of the deep mind ocean open up to thee in dreams.

12 - Physical exercise is important, but everyone has unique and different needs. for me I take walks with my dogs and I walk to places in my area.

13 - I can't find the quote I'm looking for... it's about healing being the realization of the Law of One deep within the being which causes the indigo Ray (etheric, form-maker) body to reconfigure which then may affect healing at the incarnate mind/body/spirit complex level. "As Above, So Below."

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - Steppingfeet - 08-25-2017

I have had countless opportunities over the years to step back and reflect how happy and blessed I am to be upon the positive path of evolution. Again and again I realize the benefits of the group, of the shared work.

I go into our podcasts sometimes with doubt. Well, frequently I wonder, "How in the world am I going to respond to this question?" But I find that once I start digging in, there seems to be something there that wasn't at first apparent. And then a little more. And more.

But that aside, there are times when I do, actually, feel very satisfied with the response that I've generated, or, perhaps, has been generated through me. Not a smug satisfaction, just a pride in viewing ones work as good. But no matter what level of "excellence" I achieve, no matter how thoroughly I feel I've covered a given topic, I go into the podcast and discover how Jim and Austin have brought something I hadn't considered, or something deeper, or more articulate, or just different. We all tak about the same idea, but each brings different nuance and strength, and the amalgamation of the whole is greater than what any one of us would have produced alone.

When a group has a common task, and each contributes to it in positive spirit, offering their highest and best in harmony with the others - such as the opportunity you have here afforded, Garry - then the group creates a product greater than the sum of its parts.

No one person can contain it all. Metaphysically speaking the whole infinite pie exists in each infinitesimal part of ourselves, of course. But in relative terms we all have partial perspectives. We need each other. And in that spirit I found moment after moment of illumination reading the replies in this thread. Each was answering the same question, but each had something unique to bring to the table not quite articulated by the others.

It makes one realize the benefit of the social memory complex. Consider the lucidity and depth of Ra's replies. They had what were formerly 60 million beings unified into a conscious doing what a handful of people are doing in this thread: responding to common questions. It is no wonder that in almost 40 years of L/L Research channeling there is literally endlessly creative re-telling of the same basic spiritual principles. In an infinite creation there are infinite entry points, infinite perspectives.

I'd love to contribute repliedsto this thread but I'm already pushing myself through time and energy. A busy week we have coming up. So I opted instead to reflect my appreciation for your thread, Garry, and your replies, community.

Each of you contributed something quoteworthy, but I just wanted to note a few particularly brilliant replies that generated new insight for me:

Quote:rva_jeremy
STO is a way of thinking within the illusion that reflects the underlying unity of Creation and therefore relates to the Creation through the faculty of acceptance. STS is a way of thinking within the illusion that denies the underlying unity of Creation and therefore relates to the Creation through the faculty of control. The nature of each path is governed by the energetic, philosophical, and identitarian consequences of these two ideals.

I love that you situated your reply within the context of the illusion. That is precisely wherein the polarities transpire and have their journey.

Also highlighting that these polarities are a fundamental orientation, a "way of thinking." And that each pivots on their relationship to unity.

Quote:anagogy:
Service to others: the path of social unification through cooperation (communal sharing). Service to self: the path of social unification through domination (strong control weak/hierarchical reward system).

I love that you you highlighted that both polarities are attempting to achieve cohesion and unification (if "unification" is an ultimate objective of the sts path) of the societal whole, but each approaches it through diametric method.

Quote:Xise:
Very roughly, the energy centers are areas in the body where beliefs about the many different types of love are stored.

Though it seems clear as day now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the energy centers articulated as "different types of love." That is brilliant.

Or perhaps, in another light, shall I say, just as the seven colors are the constituent vibrations of light, so too are the energy centers the constituent vibrations of love, or more properly: love/light.

A lot more to explore there of course.

Many thanks.

RE: FAQ / Common Misconceptions regards the Law of One - JustLikeYou - 09-23-2017

Mind/body/spirit complexes gain experience for the Creator through a mechanism we call "concern" or "care"; that is, we are drawn to particular forms of experience because we care about them. These concerns each have a different quality to them, and these qualities exist along a spectrum. We feel these concerns as complex spectral wholes, analogously to the way we see the world as a complex whole whose expression exists along the spectrum of color. So we can think of the things we care about as each having a "color" (or, more properly, a pattern of color). I will call these "colors" moods.

The spectrum of our concerns is quantized. Like a rainbow, the spectrum of our concerns does not exist in a smooth gradient, but in seven distinct moods with thresholds between them. The seven energy centers, then, are the primary moods in which our concerns lead us to gain experience.

The energy centers have two other interesting properties that are worth mentioning.

First, they are progressive. There is a specific order in which our concerns drive us. We can also think of this progressive nature as building. The more foundational (or "earlier" or "lower") concerns must be stabilized before the more subtle (or "later" or "higher") concerns can be addressed, or even noticed.

Second, they motivate us on all levels of existence. In the physical body, they manifest as the organs. In the subtle body, they manifest as the clusters of life-force (or prana) that animate our bodies. In the mind, they are felt as the spectrum of emotions as well as the clusters of personal belief (which is something Xise mentioned earlier, I think). In the spirit, they manifest as interconnected senses of fulfilment whose manifestation culminates in the opening of the gateway to intelligent infinity.

As Jeremy noted, these misunderstandings are quite available to a reader of Ra. However, context suggests (and I have to thank Jade for bringing me to this judgment) that Ra was only talking about persons who became homosexual as a result of some kind of trauma. Textually speaking, Ra leaves space for other ways of being non-hetero.

There are obvious "paradoxes" or mysteries on which the Ra Material is predicated. For example, it is impossible to explain how the Creator became aware. This event can only be a mystery to us and even to the Creator itself. But this is not an internal contradiction; it is only a disorienting axiom. I believe, however, that this one mystery can account for all other mysteries insofar as "each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness."

Additionally, there are inexplicable and apparently ad hoc premises, such as the system of octaves. Why eight? Why not ten or four? There is no answer to this question because it is prior to Ra's knowledge.

But as far as contradictions go, I've only seen one potential contradiction: Ra's injunction that we should not do things that are "not consonant with the Law of One." Free will seems to be paramount, and "the Law of One blinks neither at the light nor the darkness," but there is still a class of actions that Ra tells us we should not do. I can only assume that this injunction is meant to encourage us not to gain karma while we are here. But even so, how can an action be not consonant with a Law that blinks neither at the light nor the darkness? My best guess is that consonance with the Law of One means that when you are presented with an obvious and outright choice that you know will polarize you, you should act in a way that is consistent with the moral path you have already chosen (if you have chosen one). In other words, this injunction only applies to those consciously polarizing. It is also not properly an "ought" insofar as we are free to choose in a way that is not consonant with the Law of One (i.e. inconsistent with our moral polarity), but we do so at our own peril.

Because the words themselves contain power. This power lies in the internal consistency of the philosophy describe, the descriptive accuracy in relation to the reader's experience, and the evident sincerity of the speaker.

?

Good and evil. The moral polarity is distinguished the way others have already mentioned. "Good" is an attitude in which our overriding orientation of concern is toward assisting others in acquiring experience (by moving progressively through the energy centers); "evil" is an attitude in which our overriding orientation of concern is toward using others to the benefit of the self in acquiring experience.

No, and this is how things ought to be. The Ra myth should be treated like all other myths: it is a narrative that serves the purpose of situating our unique experience within the greater mysteries of the universe. If the story helps, then let it be your story. If it hinders, then choose a different story. Were we able to be certain about our myths (and our specific location within that myth), then the myths themselves would lose their value as a self-selected reality that we each occupy and to which we each devote ourselves through acts of faith.

Others have been pessimistic about this question, and for good reason. In truth, good resources were as hard for me to find as anyone. There are plenty of good resources out there on the Tarot, the Tree of Life, and astrology. But none of these operate from the unique perspective of the Ra material.

I, myself, have attempted to create such resources, but my success in the endeavor is limited by both my unique perspective and my imperfect understanding. It's not really for me to say whether my writing is useful, anyway.

I would say, "Trust that you already have the will and inclination to do inner work as it is appropriate to you. Self-reflection can take as many shapes as there are human beings."

Insofar as it evoked a dramatic awakening, then it has had all the negative effects that go along with such an awakening: raw and often harmful honesty, reduced ability to abide by social norms when appropriate, heightened emotional sensitivity and fragility, difficulty separating fantasy from reality. But these effects are, on the whole, worth the result. Growing pains.

Moral polarity (as mentioned above). Too often people take STS to mean some kind of martyrdom, despite Ra's frequent admonishments against martyrdom.

I also see a frequent misapplication of the Law of One itself. Too often people use "all is one" to attempt to erase distinctions or relevant forms of separation. The whole point of 3d is to experience separation, and the declaration that "all is one" does not change this. Consistent awareness of the Law of One does indeed help us find true north on our spiritual compass so that we may progressively walk what steps toward unity we are capable of taking in this dimension. However, as long as the are in 3d, there will be distinctions and forms of separation that our limited access to the Law of One cannot erase without removing us from the illusion: none can see the face of God and live.

Ra says the body of a healer must be "comfortable in its distortions." This is rarely possible without exercise. Not all exercise is equal, though. The most efficient forms of exercise are the ones that simultaneously exercise mind and spirit, (yoga, dance, tai chi, martial arts, etc.). This helps the three parts of self to harmonize with each other.

I have nothing to add that others have not already said.

As someone who has chosen STO, communities are crucial to my journey: they allow me to be of service. They also serve to link me with collaborators which, as a person who feels especially driven by a sense of mission, is an indispensable resource on the journey. I want us all together to imagine a new world and then to bring it into existence. I certainly can't do this on my own, and we can't do it if we don't work together. Tightly bound harmonious communities are the only way.