Bring4th
Energy centers "15.12" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Energy centers "15.12" (/showthread.php?tid=14787)

Energy centers "15.12" - Sprout - 08-21-2017

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex.

Share your understandings how to balance/heal certain center/blockage.
---------
Quote:15.12 This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental.

Red - Stay grounded. (Don't be afraid to be)

Quote:15.12 The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

Orange - See your inner/outer light as the creator.

Quote:15.12 The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

Yellow - See other selves as equal to you.

Quote:15.12 The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

Green - The heart resides in everything. (Seek)

Quote:15.12 The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Blue - Communicate with self/other-self. (Balance Wisdom/Love)

Quote:15.12 The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

Indigo - You are the sky, let infinity guide you. (Namaste)

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Nau7ik - 08-21-2017

The way I see a balanced red ray is simple: one's love of life. This should keep the root chakra unblocked. Being fearful for survival can cause red ray blockage. The red ray is the foundation of our beingness. When it is distorted then the energy is not flowing upward; it's baffled.

Anyway, just wanted to share that. Thanks for the review, my friend. I shall be contemplating the chakras and the ways of their blockages and releases today Smile

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Infinite Unity - 08-22-2017

I think one of the important things to note, is that all the way to indigo you are working with potentiated infinity or Infinite energy. or portions of infinity themselves. Not until you gain the key to the gateway, Do you work with unpotentiated Infinite Intelligence.(complete, whole).

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - loostudent - 09-07-2017

This is how I see balance:

Red

Basic needs are satisfied. Your existence (food and water suply ...) is secured.

Orange

Balance: You are independent and connected to your individual self (know what you desire, feel, think for yourself, like/dislike ...)
Blockage: to hang around somebody like a bad smell, unable to think and feel for yourself, total dependence ... Other side: self-sufficiency, slave to your selfish needs ...

Yellow

You are connected to others (self as part of community/society). Respect for self and others. Being one with others but also able to set boundaries.
Blockage: conformism, sacrifying individuality for comfortable place in society ... Other side: hunger for power over others, subjugation ...

Green

You feel and express compassion/universal love. Charity, sacrifying for others, giving to others ...
Blockage: incapacity of compassion and charity. Other side: "save the world" mentality, martyrism.

Blue

You are communicative, assertive, able to understand ("read"), express, articulate ... ?
Blockage: unable to understand and express. One way communication.

Indigo

You see Creator in self/others/everything. Faith and union with God.
Blockage: unable to see Creator in self/others/everything, lack of faith in Creator.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Sacred Fool - 09-08-2017

(08-21-2017, 08:57 AM)Sprout Wrote: Share your understandings how to balance/heal certain center/blockage.
I guess this is just stating the obvious, but.......  In order to balance anything, you need to know what you're dealing with and know how to treat it.  For instance, if your arm is sore, you may be able to figure out that it's because of, say, a cramped muscle.  Then maybe you know how to massage it to bring it back into balance with it's related muscles.

Just because this planet is such a hurly-burly, I can pretty well guess that, deep in your being, there are "spasming" emotional imbalances having to do with fears of various sorts.  These would be "cramping" your style in ways you may have some dim clues about.  Trust me on this, the more of this sort of thing you look for, the more you will find inside yourself.

On the other hand, I'm not recommending you go looking for these things for fun.  It can be truly miserable work and you really need a good reason to undertake it, in my opinion.  As it were, the requisite rigor should be "balanced" with a deep will to seek or to serve.  Otherwise, one might open up the wound, then just walk away.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - native - 09-08-2017

The most useful approach for me has been the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest approach towards experiences, then applying the balancing concept. Ra goes on to say that not using catalyst and repressing emotion dims the energy centers, which in my opinion is a fancy way of saying that life fades into irrelevance. Experience!..a great teacher.

Is there anybody out there? Is there anybody in there? Pink Floyd ~ Comfortably Numb

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Sacred Fool - 09-08-2017

Interesting link, Icaro.  Just to tie into one idea.......

\Ra" Wrote:41.19 Questioner: Thank you. In yesterday’s, or the day before yesterday’s session, you mentioned variable speed of rotation or activity of energy centers. What did you mean by that, speed of rotation?

Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences
, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

I see them as two parallel tracks which begin to eventually converge, one the work of removing ingrained distortions and the other the playing in the moment, registering each flake of catalyst at these deeper levels of being so that one can experience them deeply, and yet move along from one to the next without neurotic fixations.  (I'm sure there's a better way to phrase that!}  One can explain it in laborious, technical terms, but the experience is far more artistic than scientific. 

Case in point: you can describe the experience of paragliding in terms of vectors of force, but the bodily, emotional and spiritual experiences transcend the technical explanation in a big way.  To the extent that one has gone through the tedious work of cleaning out the energy centers, one has greater access to a multi-dimensional depth of the experience.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Stranger - 09-09-2017

(09-08-2017, 12:08 PM)peregrine Wrote: I see them as two parallel tracks which begin to eventually converge, one the work of removing ingrained distortions and the other the playing in the moment, registering each flake of catalyst at these deeper levels of being so that one can experience them deeply, and yet move along from one to the next without neurotic fixations.  (I'm sure there's a better way to phrase that!}  One can explain it in laborious, technical terms, but the experience is far more artistic than scientific. 

The two tracks intertwine: present-day situations trigger past catalyst. Any time we have a significant negative emotion, I can virtually guarantee a distorted part of ourselves from the past (i.e., unprocessed catalyst, a.k.a. a blockage) has been activated. "Activation" in this context means that there is now life-energy flowing through it, and in the same way that a bell makes a particular sound when it is struck, a blockage when activated by present-day catalyst produces its characteristic emotion.

Example: a history of social isolation/rejection in childhood producing hypersensitivity to, and fear of rejection in the present, even when the interaction is going well.

Many of our blockages/distorted parts originate in past lives. I've been working my way down my own spinal column, and just this morning, focusing on discomfort in my lower abdomen, I healed and released a female part whose husband used to beat her with belts, and a young man who died from a vicious beating. This tells me that "loving life" in the present, as has been suggested, is insufficient to achieve balance in the lower chakras. It's essential to heal the parts of ourselves who have been waiting to be healed, often for many lifetimes.

The healing process is very straightforward, but takes some focus. It's essential to realize that everything is made from conscious, aware energy, including our blockages. What feels like a blockage to you may be your psychologically injured inner child, or a past-life self, and they are as conscious and aware as you are - they just exist in a different space/time at the moment, but it is very incorrect and unhelpful to look at them as some mechanical blockages in your ductwork.

They are a part of your Self, a subpersonality. Get to know it. Just focus on the emotion or area of physical discomfort with love - thoroughly noticing and letting go of any negative emotion toward it. If you attempt to engage a part with any hostility, frustration, etc. it will retreat away from you. Keep in mind that it's a part of you that's hurt, in pain; it deserves and needs your love. You can't fight it - love is the only way forward.

Ask it who it is, to show itself to you. Ask it what's wrong. Send love its way. Invite it into your heart chakra, to drink in as much love as it needs. Stay with it in a loving, caring way - and it will heal, fully, often within minutes to a few hours.

These parts of ourselves we call "blockages" are like water, frozen into a distorted, painful shape. Compassionate love is like a heat source. Compassionate love is able to thaw them, and when this happens they automatically return to being a completely healthy part of the larger ocean that is the individual You.

This is true of all parts: the self-critical voice inside you; the scared parts, the aggressive parts, etc. - they are all Love at their core, waiting for you to let them return to their original healthy shape.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Sacred Fool - 09-09-2017

It's a funny place to hang out, the Inner Hall of Mirrors, but one can do work there very efficiently....after some practice.....

Good point about thee blockages having their own consciousness.  They may not be at a 3d level, but, as you say, they should be regarded with gentleness and respect, not derision.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - FractalWanderer - 09-09-2017

These are my observations and musings on my chakra cleansing/tuning meditation sessions so far:
I start with bringing my conscious focus inward to my energy centers. I usually see/feel eight of them: "Black/brown," Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, and "White." The colors are far more vibrant than paint or colored paper, more like a laser beam in intensity. The Black/Brown and White aren't exactly those colors, but that's the closest description I can think of.
I then begin to use my focus of consciousness to circulate energy in two opposite spirals through the centers from base to crown. When that has been established, I focus on the "breathing" of the centers, one at a time, moving upward.
Then I begin to focus on the emotional/experience aspects in each center, starting with "Black."

Black
Void/Fullness.
In the beginning is the ending, in the ending is the beginning. Think of the two forms of black: black in solid form absorbs all light, black is also the absence of all light. All and nothing at once.

Red
Fear/Faith.
The positive and negative responses springing from love to any given situation. There is a lot more depth that I feel than is usually ascribed to these words, fear and faith, but I’m not sure how else to describe it.

Orange
Dependence/Independence.
“Be your brother’s keeper” and “Mind your own business.” Knowing and balancing the needs of others and your own needs.

Yellow
Individuality/Oneness.
Each one is whole. The whole contains each one. Respecting each as containing its self, and each belonging to the whole.

Green
Mercy/Truth.
There is mercy in truth, and truth in mercy. The dispassionate “facts” and the compassionate “ideal.”

Blue
Perception/Perceptibility.
To perceive the soul of others, and to bare one’s own soul to others.

Violet
Refractive, reflective, self-similarity over scale and connection of Creator/Creation.
The Creator in all Creation. The realization of infinity.

White
Infinity.
All things are possible. All possible things are.

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - native - 09-14-2017

(09-08-2017, 12:08 PM)peregrine Wrote: To the extent that one has gone through the tedious work of cleaning out the energy centers, one has greater access to a multi-dimensional depth of the experience.

It certainly appears to be the case. There is much to choose from BigSmile

RE: Energy centers "15.12" - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-03-2017

My understanding of healing energetic centers is that for every person it is a subjective manner of experiences which need to be fulfilled.

As for balancing, that is even finer more subtle work wherein a person must fulfill certain life experiences and choices.

For instance, at the Red Ray level in regards to the vortices associated with sexuality, a dimming/distortion or blockage might occur with someone who identifies sexually as homosexual when they are more accurately bisexual, until they acquire this inner understanding of their true preferential sexuality, the energy center will respond in kind with this distortion of their true preference by becoming distorted.

That one example is hard to explain, now when it comes to the really complicated social workings and constructions of the yellow ray and the orange ray, of which both are often intertwined in effecting each other, you can get an idea that life is supposed to be a carefully constructed and orchestrated song of decisions, choices, feelings, and experiences.

For instance, someone who is more extroverted but requires alone time in decent quantities to feel 'right' will find that oversocializing will actually dim the yellow and orange rays if not create imbalances/distortions that will demand the person take time to be alone to heal the distortions by simply being with their self and being truly their self with them self.

Most of the time orange ray imbalances have to do with the suppression of the self and enacting the ways others think you should be.

Most of the time yellow ray has to do with if you're able to connect with others easily or not, but further has to do with whether or not you need to/want to connect to others.  By the time we get to yellow ray the catalyst and complications of experience create a literal array akin to a gate that needs to have specific needs met to be opened.  For instance, if you hate your job but like your coworkers, the job it's self won't effect the yellow ray as much as the orange ray since you hate how you spend your time but enjoy the people you're around.  Another instance would be if one becomes upset at a lover over their innocently talking to another person, this is a combination of yellow and orange as you've lacked the trust and connection to spontaneously respond appropriately the way you'd deeply have preferred to react.

It's very subjective, and while there is overlapping due to the general covered areas, even the objective illustration of red belonging to survival an sexuality can be complicated by the realization that survival can be as simple as finding the nutrients to sustain your life and sexuality can be as simple as finding a  physical lover or as complicated as finding someone you connect with spiritually over physically.  Interestingly enough, it can even get 'out there' when the person prefers an intangible relationship (See: Spirit Lovers and Succubi/Incubi) or a long distance relationship or nonphysical relationship.

Thankfully the Green Ray is a bit simpler starting out since it's a bit universal in that giving love is as simple as unconditionally treating another person with the kindness you always wish you would've gotten.  From there is gets complicated in that you begin radiating that love and if you don't radiate it properly, you sort of burn yourself either with extreme honesty, over loving something to the point of getting hurt, or literally burning yourself out mentally/emotionally expending so much energy.

That's where balancing becomes especially tricky because on one hand you will WANT to help someone so badly, and on the other hand you'll be so exhausted that helping them will still hurt you, so you end up in situations where you can get hurt no matter what, and the important thing there is to sweep off the pain and continue to try.

The complications come when manipulators come around to use that love.  Which is where the lessons of wisdom/blue ray begin.  Discovering how to not only radiate yourself, but how to do so wisely.

The complications of the lessons of wisdom are still beyond my speaking upon since I'm still learning them myself, but I think the majority of the complication comes in social dynamics and the tensions of conflicts of ideals.  Where you begin having others challenge you.

Indigo Ray is in my opinion a wholly thought-based energy center, no manner of actions will effect it as deeply as intense mentalities and mindsets towards specific manners of being.  I used to use the term 'configuration', but truly that is a simplification of the depth of what is required in thought to affect the indigo ray deeply.

What's more is how they're all interconnected, so issues with the indigo ray might provoke issues in the orange ray and issues in the green ray might provoke issues in the yellow ray.

As for cleansing an energy center, I just call it balancing as the more you align or tune a chakra, the less gunk can accumulate in it, and energy does get gunky and can clog up vortices in an energy center, especially in the more complicated structured chakras like the yellow and green rays.

An interesting distinction, it seems some people have unique chakric points, and some have extra chakras akin to the 12 chakra system, I also noticed everyone has a pink or 'magenta' chakra at the very base of the spine that for some appears black and others appears a very strange hue of bluish purple, for some it's hot pink (and admittedly those people are very attractive usually), and for others it is a very magenta look like a sort of offshoot of red and violet with a mix of white and pink.

Further the chakras have 'lines' of light that intersect, usually through joints and organs, but some also create tertiary and further distinctive points along the arms, legs, torso, and parts of the body like hips, thighs, upper and lower arms, sides of the neck.  Some of them correspond to pressure points, most of them however do seem to follow the clusters of the nervous system and the lymphatic system, which corresponds with major chakras corresponding with major systems like the digestive system, diaphragm and lungs, and the heart and vascular-muscular systems.

Overall with enough time and observation and referencing, you begin to notice that the chakra system is like an overlying full body system formulating and corresponding to the physical body and all of it's iterations and metaphysical variations.

In fact I often wonder if it's possible to control autonomic systems through a high enough degree of chakra understanding and utilization, sort of like magically making one able to hold their breath for a loooong time or being able to withstand very cold or hot temperatures, or other incredible feats.

Thanks for the thread!  I could talk about chakras all day, sadly most people are bored to z's by it.