Bring4th
4 tips for working with catalyst - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 4 tips for working with catalyst (/showthread.php?tid=14823)

4 tips for working with catalyst - 777 - 09-04-2017

deleted

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - Nau7ik - 09-04-2017

I will only add that meditation underlies these realizations. (And in meditation you realized these Smile )
Meditation is so very important! Meditation is how we can realize these concepts and work with them ourselves.

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - Minyatur - 09-04-2017

Thoughts I had after reading :

1. If dissociation is sought, which attracts an over-bombardment to lead to dissociation. It could also relate to the unconscious imbalances of spirit that seek the conscious mind complex to harmonize to these aspects as they require to be processed, and then the deeper hidden turmoil within manifests without.

2. Nothing to add.

3. I'd just add that depending on the already aquired balance, it is much easier for some than others. Also, strong energy centers are not as required as balanced centers, oftentimes a needle can pierce higher than a pillar which blocks at many obstacles.

4. The ultimate purpose of all catalysts, whatever the density, is to answer the calling of your free will. If you did not have desires that require polarization then your reality would not throw catalysts for polarization at you, even in third density, although that would be unlikely to not be there whatsoever as no one truly does start a lifetime as a perfectly blank canvas. This notion would help to perceive events as ever serving you more than imposing something on you. Seeing this might take time but you always get to see it was so in the end.

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - GentleReckoning - 09-05-2017

I find the process to be extremely simple.

A thought/feeling enters the consciousness. If it causes one to feel happier or sadder, it is imbalanced. Affirming that the thought is simply ok (a derivative of Ra's go-to "all is well") balances out the thought. The idea being that any great change in mood takes one out of the ideal flow state of creation.

Once the self is balanced to the extent where nothing 'rocks the boat' so to speak, then it is ideal to simply delve into the self, and find ones' goals over time/space for the self, for community, and for recreation. Then begin creating that. Reality then offers lessons in regards to those desires. This is in a sense consciously choosing our incarnational lessons.

If there is any great attachment that is not desired, the phrase "I don't give a f***." often cuts cords so quickly that a searing sensation (not painful, but noticeable) is felt as the cord is cut. Now, there is blowback from the conscious severing of cords as each cord is what holds us to potential probability nexuses, and to stray too far from certain desired timelines creates catalyst of a painful sort; however, the total freedom afforded is of course priceless.

Once there is no great attachment and a stable emotional bedrock has been laid, creation is straightforward and enjoyable.

"1. Over-bombardment of catalyst leads to dissociation.
2. Proper balancing and processing of catalyst greatly aids one's growth and quality of further catalyst.
3. The primary keys in developing the ability to consciously shape and choose catalyst include knowledge of self, study of the archetypal mind, strength of polarization, and strong balanced energy centers.
4. The ultimate purpose of all catalyst in third density is transformation and polarization. Conscious remembering of this greatly aids one's efficiency in working with the third density experience. "

My thoughts:

1. Too many cords. Cut unnecessary attachments.
2. Agreed. I call this having a stable emotional bedrock.
3. Irrelevant. Catalyst is to a large degree chosen by the higher self, and it is simply our 'job' if you will to choose the physical form through which this catalyst is expressed.
4. I am not aware of an ultimate purpose except for expression/knowledge of self in infinite permutations.

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - Cobrien - 09-05-2017

I thought these 'tips' were going to the mental areas of discipline of those seeking to heal (first themselves).

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - Cobrien - 09-05-2017

The mind thru window of the conscious mind sows its own activity. Properly to the conscious mind catalyst is most often conditions of being. As patterns emerge bias as declarations within the conscious mind occur.

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - 777 - 09-08-2017

deleted

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - 777 - 09-13-2017

deleted

RE: 4 tips for working with catalyst - rva_jeremy - 09-13-2017

These are great tips!  I especially resonate with the "dissociation" concept with respect to catalyst.  It tacks very well with the Buddhist message of mindfulness as a means to really participating in the experiences of our lives fully, using meditation as a dojo for practice in real life: 

Pema Chödrön Wrote:In practicing meditation, we're not trying to live up to some kind of ideal — quite the opposite. We're just being with our experience, whatever it is. If our experience is that sometimes we have some kind of perspective, and sometimes we have none, then that's our experience. If sometimes we can approach what scares us, and sometimes we absolutely can't, then that's our experience. "This very moment is the perfect teacher, and it's always with us" is really a most profound instruction. Just seeing what's going on — that's the teaching right there. We can be with what's happening and not dissociate. Awakeness is found in our pleasure and our pain, our confusion and our wisdom, available in each moment of our weird, unfathomable, ordinary everyday lives.

There's something about experiencing phenomenal reality that "nails you to the spot", which seems confining and claustrophobic but is actually exactly the experience that our catalyst is lining up for us.  I also return to this excerpt when I think about catalyst and the way to engage it for maximum learning, with a focus on our own reactions and an inquisitiveness into our mindset and thinking relative to experience:

Hatonn Wrote:I am Hatonn. I am now with this instrument. When we speak of the reality of that which you call love, we speak of a universal concept. We speak of a concept with which all things have been created. We speak of a concept which contains all things that you experience. And man of Earth looks about him, and he sees about him that which is disagreeable to what he would desire. And he labels it, what you would call, to be bad or negative.

Yet in essence, my friends, that too is the love of which we speak. For in order to look upon any situation, any experience, or to receive any knowledge, and to have the ability to accept or reject through your own analysis that situation, is truly a gift of love from the Creator. And in order to properly do so, it is necessary that you [have] the balance of the concept of love. For each and every experience there is that which is what you would call the opposite, and through the knowledge of each, you then have the experience of being able to bring into balance both positive and negative aspects in your learning process. Without the knowledge of each, it would be of greater difficulty, or shall we say, even impossible for you to proceed upon your path of truth and enlightenment. For, my friends, without all things that exist within the universe, our creation would be incomplete, and so would our experience.

And indeed, though it be infinite, my friends, our experiences are complete. They are complete, insomuch as they are the manifestation of the concept of love, brought forth through the Creator and His gift of creation to us.

Love, my friends, to those who truly understand, is the tool by which they create. It is the tool or the law by which they live. It is the words they speak and the thoughts that they project. Love, my friends, is that which the Creator is and always shall be. In order that you may come into a clearer understanding of this concept, it is not only necessary, as we speak, for your daily meditation, it is also necessary that you go through the experiences and lessons of your life, and that you meet that which is placed before you, whatever it may be, as a stepping stone upon which you must tread—lightly, regularly and knowledgeably. Meet that which is placed in front of you. Do within that circumstance the best that you know how. Love the experience entirely, whether it be painful or pleasurable. For, my friends, in all things there are lessons that you must learn in order to progress. And placed before you in life there is nothing of coincidence. There is only that which is intended to be learned.

There was one upon your planet with whom you are familiar, whom many call Master. And, my friends, that name can be yours. That concept that he represented, of love, can be yours. Learn to meet head-on all things in the light of love and you shall learn to master all of your emotions and thoughts, and you shall learn to generate within you a brightly luminous flame from the spark of divinity that is within you. Radiate from within the love that you learn, the love that you are, and the love that you know you shall be. For love is ever-growing and never-ending. Love never is depleted nor divided. From within you comes all things, all things that you desire. For indeed, that love within you is the creative force within the universe. You are an extension of the creation, you are the creation, and you are the Creator. You are the light. You are the way, the knowledge, wisdom and truth. You are in the Creator as He is in you, and though you do not understand it through the utilization of your intellect, in true essence you are all things.

Hatonn, Sept 26, 1976

I come back to that idea a lot: "learn to meet head-on all things in the light of love".  I've spent a lot of my life avoiding catalyst instead of diving into it. I get the sense, 777, that your insight has a lot to do with balance because it is in avoiding and ignoring catalyst that it piles up until it bombards us.