Bring4th
Hello everyone! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=14828)

Hello everyone! - FractalWanderer - 09-06-2017

Greetings everyone!
I am very grateful to find a way to communicate with seekers. I don't remember who I am, and would greatly appreciate any observations or intuition anyone has about me. If it is helpful for you all I would like to offer my perspective and experiences. It is often difficult for me to find the correct words to convey my thoughts, as I do not think in words.
May you be blessed in the love and light of the One Infinite Creator.

RE: Hello everyone! - Quan - 09-07-2017

(09-06-2017, 05:02 PM)FractalWanderer Wrote: Greetings everyone!
I am very grateful to find a way to communicate with seekers. I don't remember who I am, and would greatly appreciate any observations or intuition anyone has about me. If it is helpful for you all I would like to offer my perspective and experiences. It is often difficult for me to find the correct words to convey my thoughts, as I do not think in words.

Welcome, although I do not have any observations about you to share. I can definitely relate to "It is often difficult for me to find the correct words to convey my thoughts, as I do not think in words." I almost laugh sometimes like i almost feel im used to telepathy words seem so cumbersome.

RE: Hello everyone! - Nau7ik - 09-08-2017

(09-07-2017, 07:31 AM)Quan Wrote:

Welcome, although I do not have any observations about you to share. I can definitely relate to "It is often difficult for me to find the correct words to convey my thoughts, as I do not think in words." I almost laugh sometimes like i almost feel im used to telepathy words seem so cumbersome.

Yes, words are just limited! I think we are all faintly remembering what it was like to communicate telepathically Wink

Also, welcome friend! It's good to have you here with us and hope to hear more from you! I can't make any observations yet, other than you might be a wanderer. Is that what you're looking to know or find out?

RE: Hello everyone! - FractalWanderer - 09-08-2017

(09-08-2017, 09:32 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Also, welcome friend! It's good to have you here with us and hope to hear more from you! I can't make any observations yet, other than you might be a wanderer. Is that what you're looking to know or find out?

I need to remember my purpose for being here. According to different descriptions I have read, I think I am a wanderer. I am actually quite terrified of knowing who I was before I came here.

RE: Hello everyone! - Quan - 09-09-2017

(09-08-2017, 07:37 PM)FractalWanderer Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 09:32 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Also, welcome friend! It's good to have you here with us and hope to hear more from you! I can't make any observations yet, other than you might be a wanderer. Is that what you're looking to know or find out?

I need to remember my purpose for being here. According to different descriptions I have read, I think I am a wanderer. I am actually quite terrified of knowing who I was before I came here.

That is good being terrified, now feel it to its maxium.. then balance it with the opposite. Then you can truly embrace the moment and transcend the past/future.  That is gem discovered and treasured, when you review your life afterwards all these type of moments are biases setup for you to discover more on love and how to be it. Well somethign along those lines, words cannot do justice BigSmile

RE: Hello everyone! - Nau7ik - 09-10-2017

You are living your purpose quite well right now Wink but yes I understand that desire to know what your purpose is more and more clearly. You probably are a wanderer. Ra mentioned that there are three types of remembering for wanderers here:

Quote:36.24 Questioner: I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final… The short one is, can you tell me what percentage of the Wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

This instrument is well. The resting place is somewhat deleterious in its effect upon the comfort of the dorsal side of this instrument’s physical vehicle. We have mentioned this before.

You are conscientious. We leave you now, my friends.

I am Ra. I leave you in the love and in the light of the Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing merrily in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

it sounds to me like you're of the second grouping of wanderers who've defined the symptomology. Keep asking and seeking and you will surely find Wink

RE: Hello everyone! - WhatIfItWereTrue - 09-26-2017

Several years ago I really wanted to know what my purpose in life was, so I visited a psychic medium named Mary Roach in VA Beach. At the time, I didn't know anything about wanderers so I never thought to ask her if I was one, but I'm sure she (or someone like her in your neck of the woods) would be able to help answer that question.

Good luck!

RE: Hello everyone! - The Traveler - 09-26-2017

Welcome,

May you find the answers you seek Smile