Bring4th
New Q'uo channelings??? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: New Q'uo channelings??? (/showthread.php?tid=14839)

New Q'uo channelings??? - Nau7ik - 09-15-2017

I saw this post from L/L Research on Facebook and once again W'uo amazes me with their loving wisdom:

Quote:Our summer hiatus for channeling meditations is over, and we are back with the regular channeling schedule. The first channeling of the year was during our Homecoming event in which attendees submitted the questions to be posed. The transcript is now available (link in the comments). Q'uo spoke about how to remain positive in the face of seeming negativity.

"How are you to address the realization that many of the social movements you face, do, indeed, seem to be shot through with elements tending towards service to self, and that these elements do, indeed, seem to be exercising a kind of magnetic draw towards many of your fellow citizens? What are you to do in striking a posture that expresses a clear orientation towards serving others, while, at the same time, recognizes that these negative elements are abroad in the land, and that those who are supporting and sustaining these negative elements do have a right to their choice of path? The operative consideration here is that of freedom of the will. And we would call your attention to the fact that it is a characteristic of those who wish to serve primarily their other selves, and who are willing to bend every effort in order to achieve a clearer orientation in that service, that the primary value they embrace is a recognition of the centrality of the freedom of the other self you wish to serve. To serve another self merely in the way you think other selves need to be served, is, after all, merely a surreptitious way of serving yourself."

This is why I love this group and the Confederation. There is not any personal bias, which I take to be a sign of maturity because it takes into account the bigger picture, with a compassionate and wise approach. I've learned and grown so much from these channeling transcripts and the work the wonderful Light-filled group produces. I love you guys and thank you tremendously for all each of you has done to contribute to the Love and Light of this group.

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - Infinite - 09-15-2017

Me too. In my humble opinion, the information shared by this group is the closest of Truth in this planet now.

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - Quan - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 08:31 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I saw this post from L/L Research on Facebook and once again W'uo amazes me with their loving wisdom:
Thank you for the heads up about new channelings, wow its a new channel source you mention W'uo  not Q'uo  Tongue

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - Nau7ik - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 08:25 PM)Infinite Wrote: Me too. In my humble opinion, the information shared by this group is the closest of Truth in this planet now.

Completely agree. I think the Law of One is the highest source of spiritual information available on the planet today. And the Confederation / Q'uo channeling are the highest quality channelings I've ever seen.

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - NegaNova - 09-29-2017

Is there a place that we could offer possible questions to be asked during sessions?

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - Jade - 09-29-2017

Nega, you can send a request to contact@llresearch.org, but they have a giant backlog of questions, and first offering of questions goes to people who are physically sitting in the group.

Q'uo always makes the promise to join us in our personal meditations, so maybe think of your questions and call upon Q'uo in meditation - this might (might) get a response more quickly! Smile

RE: New Q'uo channelings??? - Patrick - 02-26-2018

I would just like to thank Q'uo, Jim, Steve, Gary, F, Z and all other participants for this exceptional channeling session.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0120.aspx

Keep up the good work and BRAVO !!!

Heart Heart Heart