Bring4th
White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? (/showthread.php?tid=14841)

White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - jivatman - 09-16-2017

Ra Mentions...
  • That the primary purpose of wanderers is that simply by existing, they lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That the primary purpose of White Magic is to lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That this task was the reason for the creation of Balancing Pyramids.
  • When crystal size is brought up, volunteers that Crystal size matters when trying to raise the planetary vibration.
  • That the current state was the reason for the lowering of lifespan
  • That the current state would likely result in Earth Changes in the 4D transition
Ra then offers that the visualization of simple Shapes and Figures is such a way that a White Magician can raise the vibration. I sort of wish Ra went into more detail than this, but ended up doing my own experiments until I ended up with something I am fairly comfortable with. The patterns are is likely to be very, different from person to person, and I think you'd need to find for yourself what is best, but here is essentially what I have found:

If you can, ground yourself such that your energy can go into the earth, and develop and intuitive feel for the earth's vibration, if needed directly attuning yourself to it. Then...

1. First you need to learn how to meditate and to obtain silence/emptiness.
2. After emptying yourself as much as possible, use fill yourself with energy. There are a variety of ways to do this, from Mantra, Sephiroth, Archetypes, ect.
3. Visualize a simple shape or figure (Pentagram, Solar Cross, ect). Then all this focus to draw the energy you filled your body with moves into this, it serves as a link directly to the earth. I've also found that simply staring at a shape and concentrating works well too, usually I do this for more complex shapes.

I don't recommend this for beginners. Your focus should be on perfecting yourself first, which is also important for this working. This is more for someone who is already fairly advanced, has plateaued, and looking for something else to do.

I may edit this later to add more detail, but simply keeping in mind that using magic to raise the planetary vibration is something you want to do, and knowing basic meditation, you can probably find something more effective from you, personally.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Spaced - 09-16-2017

Something you may want to look into are the Tattwas. They are figures used in the Tantric tradition to represent the 5 elements, one can meditate on them to attune themselves to the elements and they can be used in combination. The Golden Dawn magical tradition adopted them for use in training one's clairvoyant abilities.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - jivatman - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 06:58 PM)Spaced Wrote: Something you may want to look into are the Tattwas. They are figures used in the Tantric tradition to represent the 5 elements, one can meditate on them to attune themselves to the elements and they can be used in combination. The Golden Dawn magical tradition adopted them for use in training one's clairvoyant abilities.

I've use the I-Ching Hexagrams (Got a deck with 64 cards with the Hexagrams, I choose one, read about it more extensively in a book to grasp the concept, then sit and meditate on it). I-Ching,in my opinion, an elemental System. (Greater Yang being Fire, Lesser Yang being Air, Greater Yin being Water, Lesser Yin being Earth). Using the Tattvas is definitely an idea to explore.

Whereas the Sehpiroth and Tarot are on the Logoic level. I think it's well to use them both. Hexagrams represent particular states of change, whereas the other represent particular emanations of the unchanging.

Astrological Planets and Signs would be another option.

The single most effective thing I have found, is the Sikh Mool Mantra.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Infinite - 09-16-2017

Not yet, though I have a plan of study. But I have been studying magick since long time ago. Currently I just using conjuractions before sleep and some magick visualization to manipulate the reality.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Nau7ik - 09-17-2017

I agree, I don't think this is work that should be done by bare beginners. Well it doesn't hurt to practice visualization, but like the poster said, one needs to be meditating so that the mind can be cleared for the work in consciousness. Visualization is a 6th chakra affair. Personally this is a service that very much resonates with me, and I still have work to do on myself.

There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent! Albeit, it requires serious dedication to be able to sustain a life like visualization or thought form.

I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series. Aurum Solis is the Order, and from what I've read and seen they aren't teaching black magic (magic for service to self, self gain.) I'm very critical when it comes to polarity in magic because you can really harm your karma with black magic.
Another great book is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Cobrien - 09-17-2017

(09-16-2017, 11:39 AM)jivatman Wrote: Ra Mentions...

• That the primary purpose of wanderers is that simply by existing, they lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • That the primary purpose of White Magic is to lighten the planetary vibration. 
  • When crystal size is brought up, volunteers that Crystal size matters when trying to raise the planetary vibration.
  • That the current state would likely result in Earth Changes in the 4D transition
Ra then offers that the visualization of simple Shapes and Figures is such a way that a White Magician can raise the vibration. I sort of wish Ra went into more detail than this, but ended up doing my own experiments until I ended up with something I am fairly comfortable with. The patterns are is likely to be very, different from person to person, and I think you'd need to find for yourself what is best, but here is essentially what I have found:

If you can, ground yourself such that your energy can go into the earth, and develop and intuitive feel for the earth's vibration, if needed directly attuning yourself to it. Then...

2. After emptying yourself as much as possible, use fill yourself with energy. There are a variety of ways to do this, from Mantra, Sephiroth, Archetypes, ect.
3. Visualize a simple shape or figure (Pentagram, Solar Cross, ect). Then all this focus to draw the energy you filled your body with moves into this, it serves as a link directly to the earth. I've also found that simply staring at a shape and concentrating works well too, usually I do this for more complex shapes.

I don't recommend this for beginners. Your focus should be on perfecting yourself first, which is also important for this working. This is more for someone who is already fairly advanced, has plateaued, and looking for something else to do.

I may edit this later to add more detail, but simply keeping in mind that using magic to raise the planetary vibration is something you want to do, and knowing basic meditation, you can probably find something more effective from you, personally.

Agree, focusing on bringing from within your inner perfection is primary. I study the tarot mainly the mind cycle. My perspective is to focus the mind. This is different than emptying it. Thoughts, feeling, emotions, etc must be brought into alignment to proper orientation of the three primary activities (red, yellow blue).

Part of the mind in a working must remain undefined, virgin. The energy must 'move'. In this sense 'emptying the mind' makes sense. I consider the orientation one has overall also to be important. I have found the joy of magical working must radiate to all aspects of ones life.

I believe Ra mentioned contemplation as being an activity 'untoward' anything like meditation.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Infinite - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent!

Wow! The synchronicity is amazing! I bought this book yesterday!

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series.

Interesting. Can you share a link for this?

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I'm very critical when it comes to polarity in magic because you can really harm your karma with black magic.

Me too. White or black magic are just the definitions of the orientations and polarities of utilization of magic powers.

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Another great book is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

Yes. One of the best. I'll practice this system (with some additions as itself Law of One).

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Nau7ik - 09-18-2017

(09-17-2017, 10:27 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: There are some great books out there by magicians on visualization. I have one called "Magical Uses of Thought Forms" and it's excellent!

Wow! The synchronicity is amazing! I bought this book yesterday!

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I believe I've found a positive white magickal program of study through the works of Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy series.

Interesting. Can you share a link for this?

It's a good book, I really enjoyed the story about the Yogi who created that powerful thoughtform Yidam.

The books on white magick I was speaking about are all by Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips, the Magical Philosophy Series:
I - Foundations of High Magic
II - The Sword & the Serpent: The Two-Fold Qabalistic Universe
III - Mysteria Magica: Fundamental Techniques of High Magic
IV - Planetary Magic: Invoking and Directing the Powers of the Planets
(https://www.amazon.com/Foundations-High-Magick-Magical-Philosophy/dp/0785811931)

I have them all except book 4, but that one looks just as great as the others. The books are apart of a series, so they should be worked with in order, imo. Im on book 2 right now and it's a pretty deep study. Im taking my time and being patient. Learning the basics first before going onto bigger things. A lot of people jump to "Mysteria Magica" first without having built a foundation; This is dangerous and can cause serious problems. Magic is not something to play around with irresponsibility.

Anyway, best of wishes to you all in your study and seeking Smile

________ - GentleWanderer - 09-18-2017

_______

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Aion - 09-21-2017

I work within various systems, yes. Focus is always a good place to start. The development of patience is a most useful tool.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - jivatman - 11-11-2017

I found another interesting reference to this practice, which is interesting for several reasons:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

Instead of referring to the use of Magickal power to aid the 'Planetary Vibration' it refers to the use of this power as 'opening the gateway to intelligent infinity for the Social Memory Complex'. Which is interesting as it analogizes this practice to the more numerous references of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity, for an individual. 

More cryptic is the context. Why does witholding technology make it more difficult to do this? Of course, we know that crystals can be used for the purpose of aiding the planetary vibration, but I'm not sure if that's all they're referring to.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - BlatzAdict - 12-08-2017

(09-16-2017, 11:39 AM)jivatman Wrote: Ra Mentions...

yep, not recommended for anyone who hasn't done the pre requisite healing work. but, if you have and want to try advanced stuff. my favorite subject perhaps of all subjects

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Infinite Unity - 12-08-2017

(11-11-2017, 01:44 PM)jivatman Wrote: I found another interesting reference to this practice, which is interesting for several reasons:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

Instead of referring to the use of Magickal power to aid the 'Planetary Vibration' it refers to the use of this power as 'opening the gateway to intelligent infinity for the Social Memory Complex'. Which is interesting as it analogizes this practice to the more numerous references of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity, for an individual. 

More cryptic is the context. Why does witholding technology make it more difficult to do this? Of course, we know that crystals can be used for the purpose of aiding the planetary vibration, but I'm not sure if that's all they're referring to.

That is correct, and a main reason Ra speaks of one being enough. Strive to open the gateway to intelligent energy for the entire planet. Hit that mass threshold and BOOM.

The technology is unimportant as the energy/mentality of such a deception of self to self. Causes entropy/doubt and no one gains the "traction" leading to the gateway to intelligent infinity for the mass populace.

Ra also references such an event as "harvest" where all entities are inundated by intelligent energy. "the striking of the hour."

Harvest on Earth is coming down to a gauntlet run, due to the "circumstances". As we draw closer to the gateway or hour, the energy will keep creeping up. Those that cant "hang" are inundated by "catalyst". Those who make it to the gateway will make harvest. Its a time/space "location"

often time/space "locations" will be referenced as "gateways", due to them not being an end, but another "beginning".

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - 3inone - 12-08-2017

We're IT we're light beings our focus and will is all there need be raised for the collective benefit.  Be still and know. How crystallized is thy thoughts, is there anything else lol...........    Tongue 

Be well

<3

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - loostudent - 12-10-2017

One of the most common magical workings is the placebo effect. Pills and other requisites are only helping the mind. It's faith that heals. Because of the veil we need a lot of faith.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Nau7ik - 12-13-2017

(11-11-2017, 01:44 PM)jivatman Wrote: I found another interesting reference to this practice, which is interesting for several reasons:

The way I interpret this is as follows: the spiritual orientation of our peoples is mixed and confused. The heart of the matter of technology is how we use it, not so much that we have achieved technological advancements. Our technological advancements are used and developed for military purposes; warfare, destruction.

Therefore, we as a social complex, don’t have the power or energy to open the gateway to intelligent infinity as a social complex, as a group. We can’t seem to “point the compass” or we’re having a difficult time doing so.

Also thank you to Infinite Unity for his response. I think that’s also helpful to consider.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Infinite Unity - 12-13-2017

That is just an over-arching theme of what 'I', 'feel' that's going on, with little whispers here and there. Also in by no means takes away from the uniqueness of each entities path. As catalyst and resulting choice/growth is, exactly that. Up to them to choose.

In a sense as 4th density draws closer so does the gateway. Each is walking there own path, yet having effect on the totalities progression to that gateway. Each reaches the gateway or doesn't reach it, in there own time.

As we each draw nearer to the gateway, by either directly/consciously going towards the gateway, or unconsciously. Are thoughts have more and more effect. Being able to tap into more Love/Light for the whole. Or causing detrimental effects on ourselves and others.

Also I by no means am saying this is it, this is how its going down people. This is my small understanding/view. The most important thing to me, is to strive for the light. Bring it into manifestation in this plane, enlighten the planetary conscience, and heal wounds.

RE: White Magic - Dekalb_Blues - 12-14-2017

~

Angel

The Magic Monastery

A certain quiet dervish used often to attend the meals given by a cultivated
and generous man. This circle was known as 'The Assembly of the Cultured'.

The dervish never took part in the conversation, but simply arrived, smilingly
shook hands with all present, seated himself in a corner, and ate the food pro-
vided.

When the meeting was over, he would stand up, say a word of farewell and
thanks, and go his way. Nobody knew anything about him, though when he
first appeared there were rumours that he was a saint.

For a long time the other guests thought that he must indeed be a man of
sanctity and knowledge, and they looked forward to the time when he might
impart some of his wisdom to them. Some of them even boasted of his attend-
ance at their meetings to their friends, hinting at the special distinction which
they felt at his presence.

Gradually, however, because they could feel no relationship with this man
developing, the guests began to suspect that he was an imitator, perhaps a
fraud. Several of them felt uncomfortable in his presence. He seemed to do
nothing to harmonize himself with the atmosphere, and did not even contribute
a proverb to the enlightened conversation which they had come to prize as a
necessary part of their very lives. A few, on the other hand, became unaware
that he was there at all, since he drew no attention to himself.

One day the dervish spoke. He said:

'I invite all of you to visit my monastery, tomorrow night. You shall eat with me.'

This unexpected invitation caused a change in the opinions of the whole assembly.

Some thought that the dervish, who was very poorly dressed, must be mad, and
surely could provide them with nothing. Others considered his past behaviour to
have been a test. At last, they said to themselves, he would reward them for their
patience in bearing with such dreary company. Still others said to one another:

'Beware, for he may well be trying to lure us into his power.'

Curiosity led them all, including their host, to accept the hospitality.

The following evening the dervish led them from the house to a hidden monastery
of such size and magnificence that they were dazed.

The building was full of disciples carrying out every kind of exercise and task. The
guests passed through contemplation-halls filled with distinguished-looking sages
who rose in respect and bowed at the dervish's approach.

The feast which they were given surpassed all powers of description.

The visitors were overwhelmed. All begged him to enrol them as disciples forthwith.

But the dervish would only say, to all their entreaties:

'Wait until the morning.'

Morning came and the guests, instead of waking in the luxurious silken beds to
which they had been conducted the night before, clad in gorgeous robes, found
themselves lying stiff and stark, dispersed on the ground within the stony confines
of a huge and ugly ruin, on a barren mountainside. There was no sign of the
dervish, of the beautiful arabesques, the libraries, the fountains, the carpets.

'The infamous wretch has tricked us with the deceits of sorcery!' shouted the
guests. They alternately condoled with and congratulated one another for their
sufferings and for having at last seen through the villain, whose enchantments
obviously wore off before he could achieve his evil purpose, whatever that might
be. Many of them attributed their escape to their own purity of mind.

But what they did not know was that, by the same means which he had used to
conjure up the experience of the monastery, the dervish had made them believe
they were abandoned in a ruin. They were, in fact, in neither place.[*]

He now approached the company, as if from nowhere, and said:

'We shall return to the monastery.'

He waved his hands, and all found themselves back in the palatial halls.

Now they repented, for they immediately convinced themselves that the ruins
had been the test, and that this monastery was the true reality. Some muttered:

'It is as well that he did not hear our criticisms. Even if he only teaches us this
strange art, it will have been worth while.'

But the dervish waved his hands again, and they found themselves at the table
of the communal meal: which they had, in fact, never left.

The dervish was sitting in his customary corner, eating his spiced rice as usual,
saying nothing at all.

And then, watching him uneasily, all heard his voice speak as if within their own
breasts, though his lips did not move. He said:

'While your greed makes it impossible for you to tell self-deceit from reality, there
is nothing real which a dervish can show you -- only deceit. Those whose food is
self-deceit and imagination can be fed only with deception and imagination.'

Everyone present on that occasion continued to frequent the table of the generous
man. But the dervish never spoke to them again.

And after some time the members of the Assembly of the Cultured realized that his
corner was now always empty.

---- from Idries Shah, The Magic Monastery: Analogical and Action Philosophy of the Middle East
and Central Asia (London: Octagon Press, 1991)
https://idriesshahfoundation.org/books/the-magic-monastery-analogical-and-action-philosophy

[* "Both the physical universe of space/time and the metaphysical universe of time/space are equally illusory
and are created for a combining and overarching purpose, and that is to create an illusion of sequence. As far
as we know the least illusory state is that state in which there is no space or time. This is the truth in which all
are rooted and all are members of that which lies beyond space and time entirely."
---- Q'uo, in Sunday Meditation channeling session, Sept. 15, 1986 http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0915.aspx ]

Also possibly of some interest:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Lore_of_Magic (page has link to online edition of book)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_Magic (ditto; also, link to PDF of book: http://en.booksee.org/book/1418770)
https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-55970-580-6
http://www.tahirshah.com/sorcerers-apprentice-book

A neighbor came upon Nasrudin sprinkling cinnamon around his house.
'What are you doing, Nasrudin?'
'Keeping the tigers away with this magic powder.'
'What, with cinnamon?!  And meanwhile, there's no tigers in these parts anyhow!"
'Yes -- effective, isn't it?'

[Image: aa66159940861cb35bcd7d0c315d41cd--white-...-craft.jpg] 

R. Crumb -- the Force is strong with this one:
[Image: Crumb-third-eye_serigraph.jpg]

Mrs. R. Crumb (Aline Kominsky-Crumb) -- ditto:
[Image: 2012-09-22-a-r-crumb.jpg]

https://hyperallergic.com/357117/the-loving-self-deprecating-comics-of-aline-kominsky-crumb-and-robert-crumb
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/544cb720e4b0f3ba72ee8a78/587ca9573a0411c50297068d/587ca9b59de4bbb43ffb695a/1484565951426/IMG_8965.JPG?format=1000w

[Image: mr-natural-profane-tales-of-that-old-mys...5821_b.jpg] Mojo workin'

Cool

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - loostudent - 09-24-2018

(09-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Another great book is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

Yes. One of the best. I'll practice this system (with some additions as itself Law of One).

Any experiences with Bardon?

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Infinite - 09-27-2018

(09-24-2018, 04:57 AM)loostudent Wrote:

I have not started yet.

RE: White Magic- Does anyone else do this? - Nau7ik - 09-29-2018

(09-27-2018, 10:29 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 04:57 AM)loostudent Wrote:

I have not started yet.

Me neither. I recently saw a book by Franz Bardon at my local metaphysical book store, The Key to the True Kabbalah. It’s apart of his series of books on magical philosophy and practice, book 3. So it’s meant to be worked with after Initiation into Hermetics and The Practice of MagicL Evocation (I’m really not interested in magical evocation to physical appearance though). So I was hesitant to buy it, but now my curiosity is strong and I want to see what he has to say.

I have Initiation into Hermetics but have only read a little of it. It’s certainly one of the best out there for magickal study and practice in the Hermetic system.