Bring4th
Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? (/showthread.php?tid=14848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Dante776 - 09-20-2017

.gif   Possessing.gif (Size: 14.64 KB / Downloads: 10)

Be careful of what some may deem “The Harvest.” For many it will involve what amounts to a demonic possession. A chaotic gestalt consciousness that seeks experiences of Good and Evil will attempt to permanently merge with your energy field. They came upon me 14 years ago promising to help me with my life, goals, plans, work, etc. However, it quickly descended into hell, and satanic torment for most of these 14 years. Turns out that all they were interested in doing was harvesting my DNA/chakras and altering my timeline to PREVENT me from achieving my goals. They also seem to be cutting me off from my higher chakras and God source by blocking my heart chakra from the solar plexus.

These beings are using my body to achieve their own agenda. Earth's lay lines are the meridian axiatonal lines or grid system that conducts and transmits frequencies throughout our bodies and the planet. They are an exact mirror as they exist in our personal holographic template and are reflected from within the larger mirror of the planet’s own meridian and template system. They told me initially that they wanted to use me (my DNA) to help shift billions of people to a higher dimension. But, I did not know that it involved them taking my body over almost completely. Is there anything that can be done to change these dynamics because I feel like I am just being used by cosmic beings to achieve their agenda at my life’s expense?

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - 777 - 09-20-2017

deleted

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Dante776 - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 08:57 PM)777 Wrote: I've had similar experiences with dark entities.

These entities are not connected to Ra / the Confederation, though many of them impersonate higher dimensional light entities to prey upon seekers.

"Harvest" refers to the process where the higher self selects the appropriate density / conditions of the next incarnation at the time of physical death.

That is different from what the dark / STS / negative entities attempted to mislead you with. I wish you the best,  and if you want, you can stick around and seek healing / information on here. If not, continue finding your path.

777, thanks for your comment. However, I differ slightly in that I believe that what I am dealing with is something that is connected to the Solar Matrix level and beyond. I know it's very tempting to go with the conventional "good" vs "evil" beings, but many years of experience with this has told me that higher multi-dimensional beings and consciousness play both sides of the game in the lower dimensions.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Turtle - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 08:47 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Be careful of what some may deem “The Harvest.” For many it will involve what amounts to a demonic possession. A chaotic gestalt consciousness that seeks experiences of Good and Evil will attempt to permanently merge with your energy field. They came upon me 14 years ago promising to help me with my life, goals, plans, work, etc. However, it quickly descended into hell, and satanic torment for most of these 14 years. Turns out that all they were interested in doing was harvesting my DNA/chakras and altering my timeline to PREVENT me from achieving my goals. They also seem to be cutting me off from my higher chakras and God source by blocking my heart chakra from the solar plexus.

These beings are using my body to achieve their own agenda. Earth's lay lines are the meridian axiatonal lines or grid system that conducts and transmits frequencies throughout our bodies and the planet. They are an exact mirror as they exist in our personal holographic template and are reflected from within the larger mirror of the planet’s own meridian and template system. They told me initially that they wanted to use me (my DNA) to help shift billions of people to a higher dimension. But, I did not know that it involved them taking my body over almost completely. Is there anything that can be done to change these dynamics because I feel like I am just being used by cosmic beings to achieve their agenda at my life’s expense?

Uh yeah. Remind yourself that you are no more or less powerful than any other being in existence, no matter what plane they come from. Do that sincerely, and you will find the tools and techniques you need to achieve your goal of personal liberation.

Your specific case sounds like it will be very painful and/or difficult to do effectively, but that's up to you to decide... The phrase "no pain, no gain" comes to mind. Good luck! Smile

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Dante776 - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 05:15 AM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 08:47 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Be careful of what some may deem “The Harvest.” For many it will involve what amounts to a demonic possession. A chaotic gestalt consciousness that seeks experiences of Good and Evil will attempt to permanently merge with your energy field. They came upon me 14 years ago promising to help me with my life, goals, plans, work, etc. However, it quickly descended into hell, and satanic torment for most of these 14 years. Turns out that all they were interested in doing was harvesting my DNA/chakras and altering my timeline to PREVENT me from achieving my goals. They also seem to be cutting me off from my higher chakras and God source by blocking my heart chakra from the solar plexus.

Uh yeah. Remind yourself that you are no more or less powerful than any other being in existence, no matter what plane they come from. Do that sincerely, and you will find the tools and techniques you need to achieve your goal of personal liberation.

Your specific case sounds like it will be very painful and/or difficult to do effectively, but that's up to you to decide... The phrase "no pain, no gain" comes to mind. Good luck! Smile

Thanks, but easier said than done. These aren't just any other beings. The point is that beings at the Solar Matrix level are about as close to what you would call "God" as you can get. There are competing Fallen Angelics that are vying for the control of Earth's Templar system (star gates). Beings at the Solar Matrix level are allowing the beings within the Galactic Mind Matrix on down to engage in polarity conflicts. The DNA of activating Indigos is what they require to control Planetary Templar Mechanics. We are merely fodder to these beings. But, trust me when I tell you that I fight this thing in ways you will never dream of. Thanks again.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Stranger - 09-21-2017

I don't know what your specific situation is, Dante, but I'll tell you from my own experience that there isn't a a force more powerful than Love when dealing with negatively-oriented entities. You say they are blocking your heart chakra, but Love is the very essence of your being and, indeed, of the entire Creation. They cannot block Love completely. Nor can negatively-oriented beings tolerate Love in its original form.

Perceiving this interaction as a battle is very likely counterproductive - the equivalent of going down to their level; they're more experienced at battles than we are. But Love transcends battles, and harmonizes all. Negatively oriented entities by definition do not want to harmonize with the rest of Creation - when they do so, they lose their power. That is what makes Love such a powerful ally.

For the same reasons stated above, as you allow yourself to come closer and resonate with the loving, pure and beautiful energies who reside at the top of the spiritual hierarchy - the closer you come to God, in other words, in your awareness, in your being - the less chance any negatively-oriented beings will have of being able to hang on to you. Light dispels darkness, pure and simple, and no law can stand against this one.

Good luck. We're with you. You're always welcome here.

(09-21-2017, 09:26 AM)Stranger Wrote: I don't know what your specific situation is, Dante, but I'll tell you from my own experience that there isn't a a force more powerful than Love when dealing with negatively-oriented entities.  You say they are blocking your heart chakra, but Love is the very essence of your being and, indeed, of the entire Creation.  They cannot block Love completely.  Nor can negatively-oriented beings tolerate Love in its original form.  

Perceiving this interaction as a battle is very likely counterproductive - the equivalent of going down to their level; they're more experienced at battles than we are.  But Love transcends battles, and harmonizes all.  Negatively oriented entities by definition do not want to harmonize with the rest of Creation - when they do so, they lose their power.  That is what makes Love such a powerful ally.

For the same reasons stated above, as you allow yourself to come closer and resonate with the loving, pure and beautiful energies who reside at the top of the spiritual hierarchy - the closer you come to God, in other words, in your awareness, in your being - the less chance any negatively-oriented beings will have of being able to hang on to you.  Light dispels darkness, pure and simple, and no law can stand against this one.  

Good luck.  We're with you.  You're always welcome here.

Thank you Stranger. But I just don't think you guys are understanding that "light" and "dark" is just a game that is played on incarnated beings by the cosmic mind matrix that many of us refer to as "God." There are no negatively oriented beings that those atop the spiritual hierarchy should not be able to dispel, since they are all love and light. Would you agree with that?

My experience is one that involves hijacking my body and implanted with multiple devices and being tormented and DNA harvested for more than 14 years. I know that many people, Westerners in particular, have not had this experience or if they did, they were misinterpreting it, which is why I am sharing it here. The beings atop the spiritual hierarchy are duality based beings. It's just that simple.

Ra claims that the goal of a soul is to “polarize” in one of two different directions: “Positive polarization” (labeled as “service-to-others“) through identifying with others empathetically, or “negative polarization” (labeled as “service-to-self“) through “separating” the self from others. Souls are said to “harvest” and proceed to the next level once they are properly “polarized”. I identify with STO all the way. However, I'm telling you that this "harvest" can take the form of a battle over your soul played out in the form of demonic possession. Notwithstanding all that you have said about "LOVE."

(09-21-2017, 08:01 AM)Dante776 Wrote:

Thanks, but easier said than done. These aren't just any other beings. The point is that beings at the Solar Matrix level are about as close to what you would call "God" as you can get. There are competing Fallen Angelics that are vying for the control of Earth's Templar system (star gates). Beings at the Solar Matrix level are allowing the beings within the Galactic Mind Matrix on down to engage in polarity conflicts. The DNA of activating Indigos is what they require to control Planetary Templar Mechanics. We are merely fodder to these beings. But, trust me when I tell you that I fight this thing in ways you will never dream of. Thanks again.

You said "easier said than done." So what? Do something about it. Smile

Good luck!

(09-21-2017, 11:26 AM)Turtle Wrote:

Good luck!

Turtle, thanks for your encouragement. But believe me when I tell you that I am doing something about it. More than you can imagine. Anything that comes to your mind, I guarantee you that I have already done it, and then some. Do you think I enjoy having an overbearing gestalt intelligence merged into my body/energy field, with the ability to control my arms, legs and feet at will? Acting in the most chaotic and deceptive manner? There has been no easy solution to this.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Stranger - 09-21-2017

Quote:Turtle, thanks for your encouragement. But believe me when I tell you that I am doing something about it. More than you can imagine. Anything that comes to your mind, I guarantee you that I have already done it, and then some. Do you think I enjoy having an overbearing gestalt intelligence merged into my body/energy field, with the ability to control my arms, legs and feet at will? Acting in the most chaotic and deceptive manner? There has been no easy solution to this.

So what are you hoping for with your post, Dante?  I ask because you ended your post with
Quote:Is there anything that can be done to change these dynamics because I feel like I am just being used by cosmic beings to achieve their agenda at my life’s expense?
but say that you're already doing everything beyond what we can imagine?

Regarding this:
Quote:Thank you Stranger. But I just don't think you guys are understanding that "light" and "dark" is just a game that is played on incarnated beings by the cosmic mind matrix that many of us refer to as "God." There are no negatively oriented beings that those atop the spiritual hierarchy should not be able to dispel, since they are all love and light. Would you agree with that?

Yes it's a game but it's not a malicious one - although it can certainly feel that way - but actually a loving one.  The entire Creation is loved very deeply and without exception by the Creator, and I have experienced this directly.

The fundamental truth of reality is Unity, with no disharmony whatsoever.  That is the source and foundation of all that we experience.  Everything else in existence depends on illusory, permeable boundaries within that Unity; all disharmony, darkness or evil is only apparent, not real. 

Love is the expression of that Unity within the apparent multiplicity of Creation.  Therefore nothing can overpower Love, even if God allows apparent disharmony/darkness/evil to exist alongside it.

Because Love is our direct link to Unity, Love really is the way out.  What you do with this information is up to you.

Stranger, that comment is really intended for those who channel cosmic beings such as Ra, the ascended masters, their higher selves, etc. People that may be able to relate to the dualistic nature of higher density beings. There may be some who are members of this forum, I don't know. And although I may have done more than you can imagine, I have not lost all hope.

(09-21-2017, 11:51 AM)Stranger Wrote:
Quote:Turtle, thanks for your encouragement. But believe me when I tell you that I am doing something about it. More than you can imagine. Anything that comes to your mind, I guarantee you that I have already done it, and then some. Do you think I enjoy having an overbearing gestalt intelligence merged into my body/energy field, with the ability to control my arms, legs and feet at will? Acting in the most chaotic and deceptive manner? There has been no easy solution to this.

So what are you hoping for with your post, Dante?  I ask because you ended your post with

Quote:Is there anything that can be done to change these dynamics because I feel like I am just being used by cosmic beings to achieve their agenda at my life’s expense?
but say that you're already doing everything beyond what we can imagine?

Regarding this:

Quote:Thank you Stranger. But I just don't think you guys are understanding that "light" and "dark" is just a game that is played on incarnated beings by the cosmic mind matrix that many of us refer to as "God." There are no negatively oriented beings that those atop the spiritual hierarchy should not be able to dispel, since they are all love and light. Would you agree with that?

Yes it's a game but it's not a malicious one - although it can certainly feel that way - but actually a loving one.  The entire Creation is loved very deeply and without exception by the Creator, and I have experienced this directly.

The fundamental truth of reality is Unity, with no disharmony whatsoever.  That is the source and foundation of all that we experience.  Everything else in existence depends on illusory, permeable boundaries within that Unity; all disharmony, darkness or evil is only apparent, not real. 

Love is the expression of that Unity within the apparent multiplicity of Creation.  Therefore nothing can overpower Love, even if God allows apparent disharmony/darkness/evil to exist alongside it.

Because Love is our direct link to Unity, Love really is the way out.  What you do with this information is up to you.

Stranger...No one preaches love and unity more than I do. That is the nature of the work that I do. I could be here all day if I told you all of the things that I do in the service of others. Perhaps that is the very reason "I" was targeted in this manner. So when you speak of love and unity, you are preaching to the choir here. However, the "solution" is far more complex than these notions of love and unity. If it were that easy, this would have been over a long time ago.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Sacred Fool - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 12:03 PM)Dante776 Wrote: I have not lost all hope.

What do you hope for?  What could be offered to you that might actually help you?

(09-21-2017, 11:48 AM)Dante776 Wrote:

Good luck!

Turtle, thanks for your encouragement. But believe me when I tell you that I am doing something about it. More than you can imagine. Anything that comes to your mind, I guarantee you that I have already done it, and then some. Do you think I enjoy having an overbearing gestalt intelligence merged into my body/energy field, with the ability to control my arms, legs and feet at will? Acting in the most chaotic and deceptive manner? There has been no easy solution to this.

Have you ever thought of just cutting it loose? You can. Smile

(09-21-2017, 02:25 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 05:15 AM)Turtle Wrote: Uh yeah. Remind yourself that you are no more or less powerful than any other being in existence, no matter what plane they come from. Do that sincerely, and you will find the tools and techniques you need to achieve your goal of personal liberation.

Good luck!

Have you ever thought of just cutting it loose? You can. Smile I can't tell you how, but I can definitely say that it's doable if you believe it's possible.

You currently don't believe it's possible.

(09-21-2017, 02:27 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 02:25 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 08:01 AM)Dante776 Wrote: Thanks, but easier said than done. These aren't just any other beings. The point is that beings at the Solar Matrix level are about as close to what you would call "God" as you can get. There are competing Fallen Angelics that are vying for the control of Earth's Templar system (star gates). Beings at the Solar Matrix level are allowing the beings within the Galactic Mind Matrix on down to engage in polarity conflicts. The DNA of activating Indigos is what they require to control Planetary Templar Mechanics. We are merely fodder to these beings. But, trust me when I tell you that I fight this thing in ways you will never dream of. Thanks again.

Good luck!

Have you ever thought of just cutting it loose? You can. Smile I can't tell you how, but I can definitely say that it's doable if you believe it's possible.

You currently don't believe it's possible.

I know your're trying to help. But statements like that are a little off putting. Because you have no idea what I've tried to do to stop this. In fact, if anyone ever tells you that they are experiencing a possession, don't assume that they aren't doing anything. Assume that they have tried everything. Otherwise, they wouldn't be on a public forum like this airing their desperate condition. As I've said, I have done more than you can imagine.

(09-21-2017, 02:07 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 12:03 PM)Dante776 Wrote: I have not lost all hope.

What do you hope for?  What could be offered to you that might actually help you?

Perhaps someone who has had direct experience with something like this and how they or someone they know was able to overcome it. Also, I know for a fact that interdimensional beings monitor our forums. So, if there were any "good" guys or Guardians that happen to come across these messages, perhaps they would intervene and help. Otherwise, they too are just part of the game.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - unity100 - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 08:47 PM)Dante776 Wrote: They told me initially that they wanted to use me (my DNA) to help shift billions of people to a higher dimension. But, I did not know that it involved them taking my body over almost completely. Is there anything that can be done to change these dynamics because I feel like I am just being used by cosmic beings to achieve their agenda at my life’s expense?

You should defend yourself and prevent such interactions in however way you see fit.

for what is called harvest, is not something that needs interaction or action on the entity's part. Its automatic, and the harvester does not need anything of you to do anything. Its not something that can be intervened, prevented, spoiled, hijacked or modified. It doesnt require your conscious input or actions. It possibly already happened some time ago anyway.

That aside, why such interactions happen to you depends on you - your spiritual past, today, choices, the life you are living, your environment, your habits, your preferences, your social circle.

You must analyze and understand yourself, your life and your circumstances, and change whatever you dont like and replace it with something that is more compatible with your spiritual preferences.

These are excerpts from VOYAGERS II, by Ashayanna Deane. A book that I think many people are sleeping on because it has shed some light on our current human predicamate including some of what I am experiencing. I did not find these books until some years after all of this started with me…ironically, these beings told me that this would only take 5 years before moving on to a higher dimension and better timeline. Well needless to say, it’s been nearly 15 years now and they are still attached to me and nothing has gotten better for me and my family…

DNA And The Halls Of Amenti : DNA, the morphogenetic Wave, the Halls of Amenti, and the Doreadeshi

During the period of five years prior to and five years after the half-cycle point, the imprint of the fifth DNA strand is made available to all of the races, and the opportunity for ascension to Tara is made available to all who can fully activate that strand before the close of the dimensional time warp portal five years following the half-point.

Individuals whose body, bio-energetic field and consciousness pulsate at the rate of fifth-dimensional frequency will experientially perceive either direct, bodily transmutation through a time portal passage from Earth to Tara, or a time travel transport to Tara via interdimensional spacecraft (arranged by guardian groups to assist those who cannot quite make it through the dimensional transmutation portals).

The reality of our present drama means that there are hordes of amnesiac Illuminati Sleepers, “Human Greeting Teams” and “just everyday people,” that are presently the unsuspecting victims of Astral Tagging, targeted Psychotronic mind control or DNA bond possession. These are mostly good-hearted, intelligent people, who think they are “honoring their God, Angel, ET, government or science.” They are being blindly guided through their chosen “Pet Control Dogma” into unknowingly playing a previously assigned role in the advancement of the UIR Fallen Angelics’ Illuminati One World Order Master Plan.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Aion - 09-21-2017

Hmm, so what haven't you tried?

Sounds like you've got a 'flyer'.

https://femalewarrior.net/2009/07/30/the-predator/

(09-21-2017, 09:13 PM)Aion Wrote: Hmm, so what haven't you tried?

Aion, you are absolutely right! Very perceptive. And I have identified "the flyer" as the "Anti-Christiac" Fallen Angelic collective called the Annu-Elohim and the governing Ascended Masters collective of our time matrix known as the Ra Confederacy (or one of the 12 primary identity gestalts within the Ra Confederacy).

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Aion - 09-22-2017

(09-21-2017, 11:51 PM)Dante776 Wrote:

Aion, you are absolutely right! Very perceptive. And I have identified "the flyer" as the "Anti-Christiac" Fallen Angelic collective called the Annu-Elohim and the governing Ascended Masters collective of our time matrix known as the Ra Confederacy (or one of the 12 primary identity gestalts within the Ra Confederacy).

I'm familiar with the concept. So if they're the 'bad guys', who are the 'good guys'?

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Dante776 - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 01:52 AM)Aion Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:51 PM)Dante776 Wrote:

I'm familiar with the concept. So if they're the 'bad guys', who are the 'good guys'?

There really are no "good guys" or "bad guys." We live in a holographic duality-based universe controlled by a Universal Mind Matrix or Universal Logos. This cosmic conscious mind ("God") is allowing beings in all matter density levels (harmonic universe) to engage in polarity conflicts for the purpose of experiencing both sides of the game of Good and Evil. So for us it's very real but for them it's a game of illusion (Maya).

So, now what?

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - smc - 09-22-2017

Castaneda was a fraud - a 'pretendian'... he plagiarised wisdom from many valid sources... and bastardised Indigenous knowledge for his own $$$ agenda -  he's also involved with the suicides of several associates

Ashayana Deane is a fraud as well... numerous proofs available for this... https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/60csf1/excult_members_of_reddit_how_were_you_introduced/
ie:
Quote:"My birth mother is Ashayana Deane, who is a cult leader in her own right. She has so many people brainwashed into believing she's some sort of prodigy that communicates with aliens and whatnot. She basically disowned me because I refused to hop into the crazy with her. She forbade my siblings from having any contact with me too, lest they also be disowned and lose out on all her money that she's snatched from these gullible followers of hers.

Ashayana Deane. Google her. She's nuts.

permalinkembed

[–][deleted] 566 points 6 months ago

I'm sorry that you've lost your family to this. I collect books written by people who claim to channel aliens, as a fringe anthropology hobby and not because I believe in it. I take for granted that many of these people hurt others in order to pursue their beliefs/money.

There's so much jargon in her advertising material that it almost looks like a parody. My brain hurts from looking at the design layout.

This person calls her out for being a fraud, and claims that she is a victim of the CIA's Monarch program. Yikes. Layers upon layers of strange.

For anyone who has not yet been, the rabbit hole of alien channeling, intergalactic warfare, and One World Government (yes, all connected!) theories is worth a dive.

I'm fascinated to hear more about what you know about your birth mother's real story and intentions. If you want to share, I'm all ears.

permalinkembedparent

[–]WizFish 1549 points 6 months ago*

Whoa, didn't expect anyone to even see this. I'm fine with disclosing what I know, which admittedly isn't a whole lot. My mom was always into the new age stuff while I was growing up. She started pretty low key with things like tarot cards, crystals, incense etc... graduated to ouija boards, and eventually channeling... I have memories from when I was like 7 years old, of my mother sitting around in our living room with the board and loads of candles and crystals, and she'd speak with a low voice... she was supposedly channeling spirits at this time. Although I remember even at a young age not being convinced by what I was sure was a performance on her part. The voices that came out of her sounded like... her... doing silly voices. I don't pretend to know her beliefs super well; mine are pretty pedestrian as well. I like to stick to science; I went balls deep into Christianity when I was in my teens, but I eventually clawed my way out of that belief system and mindset. There were just things that I couldn't accept and could never seem to reconcile within myself. So I guess that makes me agnostic? Eh, I don't care. I never felt like I had to identify with a label or a group.

My mother has sort of always been a piece of work. She was sent to an all girls school in her teens, somewhere in Pennsylvania (that's where both her and I were born), and she hated it so much, she devised a plan to get kicked out, which involved sneaking out and getting pregnant with a boy from a neighboring all boys school. Enter my big brother Jacob. I don't know him well, my mothers family basically decided for her that she wasn't of the right mind or age to care for a child, so Jacob wound up being adopted by family friends, they raised him, my mother had a very cursory, in and out relationship with her first son. Eventually she went on to have my older sister, Esprit. Different father. Then she met my father, a charismatic jazz pianist who was 25 years older at the time. They actually got married, but honestly both of them are so unhinged that it didn't last even a year. I was born during that time. The day I was born, my father was drunk at the bar and my mother, no lie, checked out of the hospital without me. Always thought it was funny that that trend never went away. 29 years later and my dads still drinking his days away and my mother is nowhere to be found.

When I was 9, I'd been living with my mom during the week and saw my dad on weekends. Dad was more fun. Drunks usually are. Mom was a control freak. Very dramatic. Anyway, up til that point, I'd lived with her... we moved a LOT. I'd been in 7 schools by the time I was 9. She couldn't sit still anywhere. Never could make a home. Always on the run. Eventually she had my little sister. Named her Kyle, for whatever reason. Different father. She married him too. Then left him behind. One day, she asked me where I wanted to live. Apparently she had met a new guy named Mark, and he was really into this new age alien stuff and she decided she was going to pack up her life and live with him. We lived in Pennsylvania, Mark lived in New Jersey, so I opted to move in with my dad full time. She ended up moving to Jersey and taking my two sisters with her. Since that day, and that was 20 years ago, I've seen my mother once... I was 13 the last time I saw her. She invited me to her home in Florida for a week out of the blue. She had changed her name about 5 more times since the last time I saw her. She was Diana Herhenreader at birth, took her Aunts name and went by Kate\Katie. She had a pen name for a while which was "Anaya Reed". That always made me laugh. When I was a kid, 2nd grade, I had a classmate named Anaya. I remember because I kind of liked her. That's how my mother heard the name Anaya. I found out years later that she adopted it for herself. By the time I saw her in Florida when I was 13, she had moved to England and married a man over there named Michael Deane. She'd changed her name from Anaya Reed to Ana Hayes and finally to Ashayana Deane. Michael seemed nice enough. It was after they got married, that the cult really formed. He was known by the followers as "Azurtanyan" or something like that. To this day, I have no idea what exactly they preach. All I know is that she holds seminars which are considered non profit, because she's a religious organization. So she keeps the ticket sales she makes. It was about $1000 a ticket per person per seminar, with 75-100 people attending per seminar. She pockets all of that money and gets to call it tithing.

My mother stood in front of a seminar full of people in Amsterdam in 2006, and she told them this very sad story about me. I was shocked to learn about it. One of her ex followers actually sought me out and sent me the tape. I was livid. She said my father poisoned me against her since I was just a baby. That the state had taken me away from my father and put me in a boarding school for kids who acted up. She said that she loved me and wants what's best for me, but that she was afraid of me because I might "burn her house down or something". And what's even better, is that she claims to have made something called a "soul contract". You see, the Ashayana walking around on earth today, isn't my mother. It's my mothers body. Apparently Ashayana made a deal, a soul contract, with Katie my mother, and Katie ascended... and Ashayana took her place. She uses this to explain why she's still addicted to cigarettes, or why she's a little distant from her family... she gets to take zero responsibility for her life decisions. Abandoning children. Defaming their name and spreading mistruths.

This is what I know. My mother wasn't a mother to me. But she taught me valuable lessons about people and dependability. I don't miss her. I was honestly better off. She is a pathological liar, and she's been on the run for her whole life. Running from... something. Running from herself. She never stays in one place too long, never commits to a relationship for too long, and always has an excuse. She's changed her name 5 times and pretends she hasn't. She has even gone to the lengths of blaming the supernatural, rather than taking some responsibility herself. She's claimed to have been abducted by aliens on multiple occasions, even as a child. Which was funny to me, because I was there during some of these "abductions"... don't seem to remember them. And what's more interesting to point out, is that her interest in new age stuff wasn't in aliens or extraterrestrials in the beginning and it wasn't for a very long time. Not until she met Mark, right before she left me. She was more interested in spirits and witches and the occult.

She's a very smart woman. Very well spoken. Speaks very fast, and with a certain clarity and confidence that really fools people into thinking she knows her s***. She speaks with a charisma that draws people in. Hitler did that too. She takes in thousands of dollars and pays zero taxes on it and gets to travel all around the world to spread whatever gospel it is she spreads. She makes sure that it's all a little too complicated for the average person, convincing them that they basically need her in order to make sense of it... and she bullshits her way through it by sounding like an authoritative voice on the matter.

Not the biggest fan of my mother. Obviously. Feel free to ask anything. I'll answer what I can.

Edit: Wow, this blew up a little bit. Took a nap and bam, lots to read. I'd like to thank my birth mother Ashayana Deane, without whom I'd never have achieved the honor of receiving my first reddit gold (all jokes aside, seriously thank you guys for being great).
----------------------------

The other thing I'd say is -
when did you give your power away?
look hard into that

then - begin your journey to get it back

the convincingly written - but made up nonsense, you've been reading has infiltrated your mind with fear and fear manipulates you... when you're in a state of fear it's because you feel powerless...

you are NOT powerless

repeat after me I AM NOT POWERLESS

write out a statement revoking any contract/s accidental or intentional that you may have made to surrender your power.

if you gave it away - you can take it back -

you've read too much fearful disinfo and have been infected with fear

that is all

and YES (as Stranger said)...LOVE IS the remedy

send LOVE to any and all negative entities attached to you and (for example) buy yourself flowers and hug yourself IMMEDIATELY

Heart

darkness has no power over illumination

hate is dissolved by LOVE

darkness is simply an absence

an absence of LOVE

read up on "negative greetings" (in the Ra Material)... love your 'enemies' - it will drive them away - or change them for the better...

I have asked Archangel Raphael to be with you (with your permission)

also - I send you love Heart

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - APeacefulWarrior - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 06:29 AM)smc Wrote: The other thing I'd say is -
look hard into that

the convincingly written - but made up nonsense, you've been reading has infiltrated your mind with fear and fear manipulates you... when you're in a state of fear it's because you feel powerless...

you are NOT powerless

write out a statement revoking any contract/s accidental or intentional that you may have made to surrender your power.

that is all

send LOVE to any and all negative entities attached to you and (for example) buy yourself flowers and hug yourself IMMEDIATELY

Heart

an absence of LOVE

read up on "negative greetings" (in the Ra Material)... love your 'enemies' - it will drive them away - or change them for the better...

So well said. I wish more people would realize this.

(09-22-2017, 06:29 AM)smc Wrote: Castaneda was a fraud - a 'pretendian'... he plagiarised wisdom from many valid sources... and bastardised Indigenous knowledge for his own $$$ agenda -  he's also involved with the suicides of several associates

Ashayana Deane is a fraud as well... numerous proofs available for this... https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/60csf1/excult_members_of_reddit_how_were_you_introduced/
ie:

Quote:"My birth mother is Ashayana Deane, who is a cult leader in her own right. She has so many people brainwashed into believing she's some sort of prodigy that communicates with aliens and whatnot. She basically disowned me because I refused to hop into the crazy with her. She forbade my siblings from having any contact with me too, lest they also be disowned and lose out on all her money that she's snatched from these gullible followers of hers.

permalinkembed

I'm sorry that you've lost your family to this. I collect books written by people who claim to channel aliens, as a fringe anthropology hobby and not because I believe in it. I take for granted that many of these people hurt others in order to pursue their beliefs/money.

There's so much jargon in her advertising material that it almost looks like a parody. My brain hurts from looking at the design layout.

This person calls her out for being a fraud, and claims that she is a victim of the CIA's Monarch program. Yikes. Layers upon layers of strange.

For anyone who has not yet been, the rabbit hole of alien channeling, intergalactic warfare, and One World Government (yes, all connected!) theories is worth a dive.

I'm fascinated to hear more about what you know about your birth mother's real story and intentions. If you want to share, I'm all ears.

permalinkembedparent

Whoa, didn't expect anyone to even see this. I'm fine with disclosing what I know, which admittedly isn't a whole lot. My mom was always into the new age stuff while I was growing up. She started pretty low key with things like tarot cards, crystals, incense etc... graduated to ouija boards, and eventually channeling... I have memories from when I was like 7 years old, of my mother sitting around in our living room with the board and loads of candles and crystals, and she'd speak with a low voice... she was supposedly channeling spirits at this time. Although I remember even at a young age not being convinced by what I was sure was a performance on her part. The voices that came out of her sounded like... her... doing silly voices. I don't pretend to know her beliefs super well; mine are pretty pedestrian as well. I like to stick to science; I went balls deep into Christianity when I was in my teens, but I eventually clawed my way out of that belief system and mindset. There were just things that I couldn't accept and could never seem to reconcile within myself. So I guess that makes me agnostic? Eh, I don't care. I never felt like I had to identify with a label or a group.

My mother has sort of always been a piece of work. She was sent to an all girls school in her teens, somewhere in Pennsylvania (that's where both her and I were born), and she hated it so much, she devised a plan to get kicked out, which involved sneaking out and getting pregnant with a boy from a neighboring all boys school. Enter my big brother Jacob. I don't know him well, my mothers family basically decided for her that she wasn't of the right mind or age to care for a child, so Jacob wound up being adopted by family friends, they raised him, my mother had a very cursory, in and out relationship with her first son. Eventually she went on to have my older sister, Esprit. Different father. Then she met my father, a charismatic jazz pianist who was 25 years older at the time. They actually got married, but honestly both of them are so unhinged that it didn't last even a year. I was born during that time. The day I was born, my father was drunk at the bar and my mother, no lie, checked out of the hospital without me. Always thought it was funny that that trend never went away. 29 years later and my dads still drinking his days away and my mother is nowhere to be found.

When I was 9, I'd been living with my mom during the week and saw my dad on weekends. Dad was more fun. Drunks usually are. Mom was a control freak. Very dramatic. Anyway, up til that point, I'd lived with her... we moved a LOT. I'd been in 7 schools by the time I was 9. She couldn't sit still anywhere. Never could make a home. Always on the run. Eventually she had my little sister. Named her Kyle, for whatever reason. Different father. She married him too. Then left him behind. One day, she asked me where I wanted to live. Apparently she had met a new guy named Mark, and he was really into this new age alien stuff and she decided she was going to pack up her life and live with him. We lived in Pennsylvania, Mark lived in New Jersey, so I opted to move in with my dad full time. She ended up moving to Jersey and taking my two sisters with her. Since that day, and that was 20 years ago, I've seen my mother once... I was 13 the last time I saw her. She invited me to her home in Florida for a week out of the blue. She had changed her name about 5 more times since the last time I saw her. She was Diana Herhenreader at birth, took her Aunts name and went by Kate\Katie. She had a pen name for a while which was "Anaya Reed". That always made me laugh. When I was a kid, 2nd grade, I had a classmate named Anaya. I remember because I kind of liked her. That's how my mother heard the name Anaya. I found out years later that she adopted it for herself. By the time I saw her in Florida when I was 13, she had moved to England and married a man over there named Michael Deane. She'd changed her name from Anaya Reed to Ana Hayes and finally to Ashayana Deane. Michael seemed nice enough. It was after they got married, that the cult really formed. He was known by the followers as "Azurtanyan" or something like that. To this day, I have no idea what exactly they preach. All I know is that she holds seminars which are considered non profit, because she's a religious organization. So she keeps the ticket sales she makes. It was about $1000 a ticket per person per seminar, with 75-100 people attending per seminar. She pockets all of that money and gets to call it tithing.

My mother stood in front of a seminar full of people in Amsterdam in 2006, and she told them this very sad story about me. I was shocked to learn about it. One of her ex followers actually sought me out and sent me the tape. I was livid. She said my father poisoned me against her since I was just a baby. That the state had taken me away from my father and put me in a boarding school for kids who acted up. She said that she loved me and wants what's best for me, but that she was afraid of me because I might "burn her house down or something". And what's even better, is that she claims to have made something called a "soul contract". You see, the Ashayana walking around on earth today, isn't my mother. It's my mothers body. Apparently Ashayana made a deal, a soul contract, with Katie my mother, and Katie ascended... and Ashayana took her place. She uses this to explain why she's still addicted to cigarettes, or why she's a little distant from her family... she gets to take zero responsibility for her life decisions. Abandoning children. Defaming their name and spreading mistruths.

This is what I know. My mother wasn't a mother to me. But she taught me valuable lessons about people and dependability. I don't miss her. I was honestly better off. She is a pathological liar, and she's been on the run for her whole life. Running from... something. Running from herself. She never stays in one place too long, never commits to a relationship for too long, and always has an excuse. She's changed her name 5 times and pretends she hasn't. She has even gone to the lengths of blaming the supernatural, rather than taking some responsibility herself. She's claimed to have been abducted by aliens on multiple occasions, even as a child. Which was funny to me, because I was there during some of these "abductions"... don't seem to remember them. And what's more interesting to point out, is that her interest in new age stuff wasn't in aliens or extraterrestrials in the beginning and it wasn't for a very long time. Not until she met Mark, right before she left me. She was more interested in spirits and witches and the occult.

She's a very smart woman. Very well spoken. Speaks very fast, and with a certain clarity and confidence that really fools people into thinking she knows her s***. She speaks with a charisma that draws people in. Hitler did that too. She takes in thousands of dollars and pays zero taxes on it and gets to travel all around the world to spread whatever gospel it is she spreads. She makes sure that it's all a little too complicated for the average person, convincing them that they basically need her in order to make sense of it... and she bullshits her way through it by sounding like an authoritative voice on the matter.

Not the biggest fan of my mother. Obviously. Feel free to ask anything. I'll answer what I can.

Edit: Wow, this blew up a little bit. Took a nap and bam, lots to read. I'd like to thank my birth mother Ashayana Deane, without whom I'd never have achieved the honor of receiving my first reddit gold (all jokes aside, seriously thank you guys for being great).

look hard into that

you are NOT powerless

that is all

Heart

an absence of LOVE

Quote:Castaneda was a fraud - a 'pretendian'... he plagiarised wisdom from many valid sources... and bastardised Indigenous knowledge for his own $$$ agenda - he's also involved with the suicides of several associates

First of all, I don't believe Castaneda is a fraud. I have several of his books and find him to be a very credible student of shamanism. I say this because I have had many of the direct experiences that his teacher Don Juan talks about and I don't have an agenda other than to share my experiences. If anyone associated with Castaneda committed suicide, it's probably because the entities possessing them is what caused it, not Castaneda. He was probably just trying to help them. I have no problem with him profiting from the sale of his books just as many authors do.

Secondly, I don't care how angry I am at my mother, I would never throw her under the bus in such a public fashion as Ashayana Deane's daughter has done. So, the fact that you would present this young lady's skewed testimony about memories of her mother as proof enough that she is a fraud is sickening to me. I don't think Ashayana Deane is a fraud. I think it boils down to the knowledge, education, and comprehension level of the reader. Do I agree with every single thing she writes about. NO! However, I am able to read through the material and take what resonates with me and dismiss the rest without having to call her a fraud. If anything, some of the entities that she and people in her channeling group are channeling is what's at question. Not the channeler! Often times these entities will couch their information in the form of a space drama involving good and evil players as part of their duality based programming. That's the nature of multi-dimensional consciousness. It is not all love and light as you guys have been lead to believe and until you realize this, you will never be truly enlightened.

Lastly, I have not given my power away. That's just new age nonsense. No one surviving this has probably fought it harder than I have. I am a spiritual warrior and the higher consciousness overseeing all of this knows it. Just because I have not mentioned all of the things I have done to combat this, don't assume that I'm some weakling who hasn't done a damn thing but sit around at take this. One of the things I am doing is exposing the true nature of beings that control this matrix we're in. And, although it may not resonate with you, who may be narrowly focused, there are hundreds if not thousands of people that will get it. So, I welcome your comments because it just shows how brainwashed a lot of people still are about our reality. Shedding light on the true nature of the Galactic Mind Matrix is LOVE! So, don't tell me that I am absent of love and you are not. That's delusional nonsense. And by the way, Raphael is a gestalt consciousness that is very much part of the game. You guy's really need to wake up!

(09-22-2017, 04:08 AM)Aion Wrote: So, now what?

Just continue to do what I'm doing. Raise awareness.

(09-22-2017, 01:19 PM)Dante776 Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 04:08 AM)Aion Wrote: So, now what?

Just continue to do what I'm doing. Raise awareness.

Oh, okay.

RE: Law of One or Satan's Harvest? - Dante776 - 09-24-2017

(09-22-2017, 09:50 AM)Dante776 Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 06:29 AM)smc Wrote: Castaneda was a fraud - a 'pretendian'... he plagiarised wisdom from many valid sources... and bastardised Indigenous knowledge for his own $$$ agenda -  he's also involved with the suicides of several associates

ie:

permalinkembed

permalinkembedparent

look hard into that

you are NOT powerless

that is all

Heart

an absence of LOVE

Quote:Castaneda was a fraud - a 'pretendian'... he plagiarised wisdom from many valid sources... and bastardised Indigenous knowledge for his own $$$ agenda -  he's also involved with the suicides of several associates

First of all, I don't believe Castaneda is a fraud. I have several of his books and find him to be a very credible student of shamanism. I say this because I have had many of the direct experiences that his teacher Don Juan talks about and I don't have an agenda other than to share my experiences. If anyone associated with Castaneda committed suicide, it's probably because the entities possessing them is what caused it, not Castaneda. He was probably just trying to help them. I have no problem with him profiting from the sale of his books just as many authors do.

Secondly, I don't care how angry I am at my mother, I would never throw her under the bus in such a public fashion as Ashayana Deane's daughter has done. So, the fact that you would present this young lady's skewed testimony about memories of her mother as proof enough that she is a fraud is sickening to me. I don't think Ashayana Deane is a fraud. I think it boils down to the knowledge, education, and comprehension level of the reader. Do I agree with every single thing she writes about. NO! However, I am able to read through the material and take what resonates with me and dismiss the rest without having to call her a fraud. If anything, some of the entities that she and people in her channeling group are channeling is what's at question. Not the channeler! Often times these entities will couch their information in the form of a space drama involving good and evil players as part of their duality based programming. That's the nature of multi-dimensional consciousness. It is not all love and light as you guys have been lead to believe and until you realize this, you will never be truly enlightened.

Lastly, I have not given my power away. That's just new age nonsense. No one surviving this has probably fought it harder than I have. I am a spiritual warrior and the higher consciousness overseeing all of this knows it. Just because I have not mentioned all of the things I have done to combat this, don't assume that I'm some weakling who hasn't done a damn thing but sit around at take this. One of the things I am doing is exposing the true nature of beings that control this matrix we're in. And, although it may not resonate with you, who may be narrowly focused, there are hundreds if not thousands of people that will get it. So, I welcome your comments because it just shows how brainwashed a lot of people still are about our reality. Shedding light on the true nature of the Galactic Mind Matrix is LOVE! So, don't tell me that I am absent of love and you are not. That's delusional nonsense. And by the way, Raphael is a gestalt consciousness that is very much part of the game. You guy's really need to wake up!