Bring4th
What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? (/showthread.php?tid=14852)

Pages: 1 2 3

What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Dante776 - 09-21-2017

.jpg   stasis.jpg (Size: 95.11 KB / Downloads: 6)

This is an excerpt from an article entitled "What Does The Law of One’s ‘Harvest’ Really Mean?" by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

Do you REALLY want to be “harvested”?

Imagine a fleet of UFOs who come to this planet for the “harvest”.  The extraterrestrials tell you that you are a service to others person and are ready for your next level of spirituality.  They promise to bring you to either your planet of origin (Pleiades, Lyra, Arcturus, etc…) or to a 5th dimensional planet where you will no longer be held down in this 3rd dimensional reality.

Would you willingly be harvested like an ear of corn?

Would you leave because, in your mind, anywhere else MUST be better than here?

We have lost our connection with the infinite creator source who stands in the light of truth and love.  While we all carry that spark of divinity, the flame has significantly dwindled as those in power keep us perpetually living in fear.  Additionally, many people will give away what little power they have to religion, governments, money, etc… and will refuse to see how their power has been hijacked by these controlling entities.

The central character in the Law of One is Ra.  Ra is a “sun god” and is also known as Amon (Amen) Ra.  According to Robert Morning Sky’s research, the Ra lineage eventually became the Rockefellers (Ra-Ka-Pharoahs) and the and Rothschild (RA-KA-M = RA-KAM <KAM = shield> = RA-Shield = Rothschild) families.

How much do you trust the Ra-kefellers and the Ra-thschild families?

How much do you trust Ra?

In the Sumerian texts, Ra is known as Marduk, Enki’s first born son (sun).  The etymology of Marduk is as follows: MAR (MR = son of ) DUK (dog – Sirius).  Marduk, the “sun” of a Sirian god, is literally a son of a b****!

In chapter 8 of the 14 Tablets of Enki, it is stated, “At the first harvest there is a celebration and the two twin earthling men make their offerings to the kings two sons.”

No matter which origin you choose, Ra will always be a false “god” and is by no means, the infinite creator source who stands in the light of truth and love.

Ref: http://in5d.com/what-does-the-law-of-ones-harvest-really-mean/

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Sacred Fool - 09-21-2017

Yep, and after that Ra really went downhill when they invented Ra-kn-roll.

Seems to me this is a silly misrepresentation of the Material (harvest does not equal alien invasion) followed by bad etymology, topped off with slander.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Dante776 - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 06:40 PM)peregrine Wrote: Yep, and after that Ra really went downhill when they invented Ra-kn-roll.

Seems to me this is a silly misrepresentation of the Material (harvest does not equal alien invasion) followed by bad etymology, topped off with slander.

Ra-kn-roll. Ha ha ha!

No one said anything about invasion. But since you took it there, there are invasions occurring at the conscious level everyday. It just hasn't gotten around to you yet.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Sacred Fool - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 06:18 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Imagine a fleet of UFOs who come to this planet for the “harvest”.  The extraterrestrials tell you ........

That's taking what's supposed to happen in the inner worlds and projecting it into the outer world to scare people, obviously.

(09-21-2017, 07:00 PM)Dante776 Wrote: But since you took it there, there are invasions occurring at the conscious level everyday. It just hasn't gotten around to you yet.

I don't mean to be rude, but you wouldn't be posting here in this manner if you could do anything skillful like that, I dare say.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - auntiemable - 09-21-2017

This would have me believe that L/L Research channeled either the Rockefellers, Rothschilds or some dude named Marduk? Not buying it. If these so-called origins of Ra had any grain of truth, why would the Ra teachings talk about love and light? I would think that they (Ra) should instead be preaching greed, money, materialism, etc. Not so, if you dare to read the material.

I, personally, like the idea that Corey Goode has presented that Ra was actually the Blue Avians, an extraterrestrial species. Resonates much better with me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but, holy cow, this is a tough one to swallow. Gregg must certainly be a negative entity trying to downplay the upward momentum that the Law of One has been experiencing of late.

(09-21-2017, 07:13 PM)auntiemable Wrote: This would have me believe that L/L Research channeled either the Rockefellers, Rothschilds or some dude named Marduk? Not buying it. If these so-called origins of Ra had any grain of truth, why would the Ra teachings talk about love and light? I would think that they (Ra) should instead be preaching greed, money, materialism, etc. Not so, if you dare to read the material.

I, personally, like the idea that Corey Goode has presented that Ra was actually the Blue Avians, an extraterrestrial species. Resonates much better with me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but, holy cow, this is a tough one to swallow. Gregg must certainly be a negative entity trying to downplay the upward momentum that the Law of One has been experiencing of late.

Not at all. Gregg has insight that most don't have...now. You just buy into the deception like many others, that's all. Ra, is a multi-dimensional consciousness that, along with other beings, are behind many of the duality based belief systems that make up the this Matrix that many of you have bought into. So, it's no surprise that you have taken this position.

(09-21-2017, 07:12 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 06:18 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Imagine a fleet of UFOs who come to this planet for the “harvest”.  The extraterrestrials tell you ........

That's taking what's supposed to happen in the inner worlds and projecting it into the outer world to scare people, obviously.

(09-21-2017, 07:00 PM)Dante776 Wrote: But since you took it there, there are invasions occurring at the conscious level everyday. It just hasn't gotten around to you yet.

I don't mean to be rude, but you wouldn't be posting here in this manner if you could do anything skillful like that, I dare say.

Why can't it be both? We already know that they're here since the 1960's. They don't have to land on your lawn to contact you. They are contacting us at the conscious level.

I don't know what you're reading but I didn't say I would be doing anything "skillful like that" myself. I just said that it just hasn't gotten around to you yet. You know, through the "inner worlds."

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Infinite - 09-21-2017

This text looks like paranoid to me. People fear what they don't understand.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Aion - 09-21-2017

It means nothing. It impresses upon you a choice.

(09-21-2017, 09:13 PM)Infinite Wrote: This text looks like paranoid to me. People fear what they don't understand.

Wrong! People fear what they can't control, such as a possession. It's easy to say such things from a position of comfort when it hasn't happened to you.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Dante776 - 09-22-2017

(09-21-2017, 09:22 PM)Aion Wrote: It means nothing. It impresses upon you a choice.

Wrong! That's the lie you have bought into. In our corrupted, fractured universe, many Universal Laws have been cast aside as we have been tricked time and time again into entering a system of reincarnation where our souls are recycled back into the matrix in order for those who feed off of our fears to be nourished.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - APeacefulWarrior - 09-22-2017

It's interesting that you refer to humans as having been "tricked" into remaining in cycles of reincarnation for the sake of others feeding off our fear - which I will assume you believe is a bad thing - while you simultaneously try to spread fear about teachings intended to help people get out of the cycle of reincarnation. Does this truly seem like a productive activity to you?

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Aion - 09-22-2017

Classic demiurge rhetoric, tell me something new. Not saying there isn't some messed up s*** going on, but I said nothing of the nature of the choice. I was not refering to 'choosing polarity' if that was your assumption.

(09-22-2017, 01:46 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: It's interesting that you refer to humans as having been "tricked" into remaining in cycles of reincarnation for the sake of others feeding off our fear - which I will assume you believe is a bad thing - while you simultaneously try to spread fear about teachings intended to help people get out of the cycle of reincarnation.   Does this truly seem like a productive activity to you?

Quote:which I will assume you believe is a bad thing

Do I really have to answer this? Yes, it's a bad thing. Read the article!! Don't just go by the post.

Quote: Does this truly seem like a productive activity to you?

Yes! Sharing my experience and what I have come to know is a productive activity. Just like your idea of a productive activity is to debunk every post that every experiencer has on this forum.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - JayCee - 09-22-2017

(09-21-2017, 07:37 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Ra, is a multi-dimensional consciousness that, along with other beings, are behind many of the duality based belief systems that make up the this Matrix that many of you have bought into.

You could have a point there, actually. This STS / STO stuff has never resonated with me and you are right it is duality-based. And then the percentages... you have to be a certain percentage in order to graduate this or that... gimme a break.
Does anyone really believe that the Creator measures spiritual progress in % ???
Some things that have always been a bit of red flags ...
Carla was drained after the Ra contact, right? that is why she needed those sexual energy exchanges before or after in order to get her energy Level back.
Being drained after channeling is not a good sign re the entity that she channeled. Not a good sign at all.
She had a distortion toward martyrdom, and those people often attract negative leeches. Don't get me wrong, I am sure Carla and her two companions had only good intentions.
But the thing about channeling is you can never be quite sure who it is you invite.
What is another red flag for me is the connection between the Ra channelings and mental illness. Don, of course is the most prominent example but also others on this forum have spoken about their experience - IndigoGeminiWolf has been talking often about meeting Ra and then subsequently developing schizophrenia (Gemini, I hope you don't mind my mentioning you here, but since you talked about it openly yourself I hope it is ok)

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Aion - 09-22-2017

I had the opportunity to meet Carla in 2013 and it was a delightful experience except for the fact that I noticed her energy field had quite literally been 'shattered' at certain points. In particular the backside of the solar plexus had been badly damaged. Her heart was incredibly light and open, but I think that left her vulnerable at times as well.

(09-22-2017, 03:30 AM)Dante776 Wrote: Do I really have to answer this? Yes, it's a bad thing. Read the article!! Don't just go by the post.

The article in which the author repeatedly claims that the Harvest will be accomplished via spaceship?

Aside from that and various other misinterpretations of the Ra teachings (like twisting one specific passage to try to claim all souls are harvested despite many many other passages talking about entities repeating densities until they're ready) pretty much all it does is make up a completely spurious reason to link Ra's name with the Rothchilds and Rockefellers. Presumably so that people who are so terrified by those names will immediately begin to fear Ra by association, despite how incredibly tenuous the link is.

Fear cannot be stopped by spreading more fear. That's literally fighting fire with fire. It does not work; it just makes the fire worse.

Quote:Yes! Sharing my experience and what I have come to know is a productive activity. Just like your idea of a productive activity is to debunk every post that every experiencer has on this forum.

Gee, I had no idea I was so famous that a brand-new user would have heard of me and make such broad misrepresentations of me.

Or, perhaps it is more reasonable to assume that you have been on this board before, and are coming back under a new name.

Hmm.

Either way, you rather dodged the basic point I was making: You claim people are tricked into remaining in cycles of reincarnation, even as you post materials directly attacking teachings which are aimed at help people escape the cycles of reincarnation. This seems counter-productive at best. Again, you're attempting to attack fear by spreading more fear.

The only outcome that can ever produce is more fear. Which is what you believe others wish us to feel, so they can feed off us. Like I said, counter-productive.

Why not instead behave in ways which are more likely to bring about empowerment, love, and hope?

(09-22-2017, 03:41 AM)JayCee Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 07:37 PM)Dante776 Wrote: Ra, is a multi-dimensional consciousness that, along with other beings, are behind many of the duality based belief systems that make up the this Matrix that many of you have bought into.

You could have a point there, actually. This STS / STO stuff has never resonated with me and you are right it is duality-based. And then the percentages... you have to be a certain percentage in order to graduate this or that... gimme a break.
Does anyone really believe that the Creator measures spiritual progress in % ???

Ra consistently referred to polarity as an illusion\distortion. Ra's very first message said: "There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time." To claim he's "behind" a duality-based belief system is just another of the article's misinterpretations. If anything, he's trying to help those who are ready to abandon such distortions understand that it is a valid option.

However, if enough entities believe in a distortion, it becomes... real-ish... until enough entities cease believing in it. Thus, there is polarity as long as there are a large number of entities who are all creating and maintaining the polarity distortion.

In many ways, polarity is as arbitrary as picking teams, like "Orange" vs "Blue" in an online game. The teams exist solely because they're a necessity for the game to be played.

As for the percentages, this is another area which is -admittedly- easily misunderstood. A puberty analogy might make this clearer. It would be considered incorrect -or at least very oldfashioned- to say that a child has become an adult because of exterior genital changes. We know it is far more accurate to say that puberty is a highly complicated process that involves many changes to a person's body, but of these, exterior changes to the body are one of the most prominent and easily-recognizable signs.

Likewise, an entity is not Harvestable because of polarity levels. However, shifting polarity levels are one indicator of Harvestability, among those with the polarity distortion.

(09-22-2017, 04:10 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 03:30 AM)Dante776 Wrote: Do I really have to answer this? Yes, it's a bad thing. Read the article!! Don't just go by the post.

The article in which the author repeatedly claims that the Harvest will be accomplished via spaceship?

Aside from that and various other misinterpretations of the Ra teachings (like twisting one specific passage to try to claim all souls are harvested despite many many other passages talking about entities repeating densities until they're ready) pretty much all it does is make up a completely spurious reason to link Ra's name with the Rothchilds and Rockefellers.  Presumably so that people who are so terrified by those names will immediately begin to fear Ra by association, despite how incredibly tenuous the link is.

Fear cannot be stopped by spreading more fear.  That's literally fighting fire with fire.  It does not work; it just makes the fire worse.  

Quote:Yes! Sharing my experience and what I have come to know is a productive activity. Just like your idea of a productive activity is to debunk every post that every experiencer has on this forum.

Gee, I had no idea I was so famous that a brand-new user would have heard of me and make such broad misrepresentations of me.

Or, perhaps it is more reasonable to assume that you have been on this board before, and are coming back under a new name.

Hmm.

Either way, you rather dodged the basic point I was making:  You claim people are tricked into remaining in cycles of reincarnation, even as you post materials directly attacking teachings which are aimed at help people escape the cycles of reincarnation.  This seems counter-productive at best.  Again, you're attempting to attack fear by spreading more fear.  

The only outcome that can ever products is more fear.  Which is what you believe others wish us to feel, so they can feed off us.

If you truly oppose this, why do you not behave in ways which are likely to bring about empowerment, love, and hope?

That's your interpretation. You're obviously a very anal person who likes reading into, dissecting and over analyzing peoples posts for the purpose of debunking them. No one is right in your world but you. I am new to the forum and it's not hard to see all of your posts. You call it counterproductive while I call it sharing MY experiences and giving MY interpretation of what's going on. It's up to the reader to determine weather what I say resonates with them or not. They don't need you to think for them, which is counterproductive to the nature of this entire forum.

Quote:The only outcome that can ever products is more fear.  Which is what you believe others wish us to feel, so they can feed off us.

These are all adults on this site, by and large. Not little children who are so easily frightened as you make it seem. People are intelligent enough to read the supportive links (articles) for themselves and do their own research to come to their own conclusions. Stop feeling like you have to be the task master of this forum to control and shape everyone's opinion. People can see through this (AGENDA). I most certainly can!

Quote:If you truly oppose this, why do you not behave in ways which are likely to bring about empowerment, love, and hope?

Your judging my entire life by just a few posts which represent a narrow perspective of who I am and what I have experienced. Since when did this become old Russia where we are told how to think and feel? I'm glad your're not the lord of worlds. Entity possession is real! There is no pretty way to report this experience. And unfortunately people like you don't believe this sort of thing until it happens to you.

(09-22-2017, 04:38 AM)Dante776 Wrote: That's your interpretation. You're obviously a very anal person who like reading into, dissecting and over analyzing peoples posts for the purpose of debunking them. No one is right in your world but you. I am new to the forum and it's not hard to see all of your posts. You call it counterproductive while I call it sharing MY experiences and giving MY interpretation of what's going on. It's up to the reader to determine weather what I say resonates with them or not. They don't need you to think for them, which is counterproductive to the nature of this entire forum.

These are all adults on this site, by and large. Not little children who are so easily frightened as you make it seem. People are intelligent enough to read the supportive links (articles) for themselves and do their own research to come to their own conclusions. Stop feeling like you have to be the task master of this forum to control and shape everyone's opinion. People can see through this (AGENDA). I most certainly can!

These remain extremely specific accusations to be hurling at me, oh new user.  Particularly since I sincerely doubt you've taken the time to read more than 1,200 posts I've made in the last couple years.

Nor have I ever claimed to think for everyone.  I merely offer a different viewpoint, and a different conclusion.  Just like you are.  You have no more right to tell me to stop posting anything, than I have right to tell you the same.  The difference is, I haven't told you to stop doing anything.  I've just asked questions which you apparently took great offense at.

Quote:Your judging my entire life by just a few posts which represent a narrow perspective of who I am and what I have experienced. Since when did this become old Russia where we are told how to think and feel? I'm glad your're not the lord of worlds. Entity possession is real! There is no pretty way to report this experience. And unfortunately people like you don't believe this sort of thing until it happens to you.

It's absolutely fascinating that you keep accusing me of trying to control you and judge your life based on a few posts, when just a couple paragraphs above, you literally claimed to be doing the exact same thing to me.   Does believing yourself to be judged mean you give yourself moral permission to judge others without feeling hypocrisy?

And when did this become about entity possession?  You did not mention it in either your original post, nor did your linked article talk about it.  I said nothing whatsoever on the subject of entity possession.  What I deny is that Ra has a connection to the Rothchilds\Rockefellers, and most of the misinterpretations of Ra's teachings which are throughout that article you linked to.  I've already pointed some of those misconceptions out throughout this thread, such as the author's repeated claim that spaceships are involved in the Harvest - something flatly contradicted by Ra's words. Entity possession was never a part of anything I said.

This conversation will probably not go well if you insist on making up arguments to put in my mouth.

Otherwise, if you wish to be perceived as loving and hopeful, would it not make more sense to behave in loving and hopeful ways? Marching onto this forum as a new user to proclaim Ra a "false god" - when even Ra denied any such title - isn't really doing much to make you seem loving and hopeful. If you're going to continually make posts like that, or talking about us being tricked into feeding fear-eaters, or calling the Ra Materials "satanic," it would hardly be surprising if people struggled to find the love and hope contained therein.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Jim Kent + - 09-22-2017

To reply to the question in your post:

Harvest means to me, an explanation of something I achieved over thirty years ago and fifteen years before I discovered any other people's channeling, namely activation of my "Green-Ray" or Heart-Chakra after an extended and intensive period of Service-To-Others.

Catholicism failed to explain what occurred back then whereas L/L's output clearly did so with ease.

I met Carla and spent a day with her when she visited my country and my long friendship with L/L continues. We were friends and we supported each-others's missions.

So to be honest dear forum user, I really don't care what some anonymous internet dick-head thinks, my trust is founded in reality and it will remain despite his or anyone's efforts to dissuade me from trusting something that is real and will stand on its own merit.

L & L

Jim  

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Nau7ik - 09-22-2017

That is a misunderstanding of harvest and the Law of Free Will. You can doubt the material if you wish. No one is saying you have to believe it. But those here are here because we've found the LOO to be incredibly helpful on our path of the positive polarity.

Whenever people try and attack the LOO, I listen, but then I also see that it's your own misunderstanding and ignorance, not that of Ra's.

Obviously I am going to defend the LOO. This is what the bring 4th community is based around; the work of L/L Research. We are a group of positive seekers. Doubt us and the material if you wish, that's your choice. I'll keep walking my path.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - rva_jeremy - 09-22-2017

I feel no need to defend the material or the philosophy; argument over unprovable topics is rather pointless.  Let's just make sure we're all being respectful and recognizing our roles as mirrors for one another.  In the spirit of being as transparent and open as I can be, I'll try to answer some of your questions, Dante.  Please consider what we have to say as we consider what you have to say.

Dante776 Wrote:How much do you trust Ra?

I don't really know an entity personally whose name is Ra.  I've never met them.

But I've never met you either.  Upon what basis, then, should I judge the veracity of your information?

"Resonance" would be my answer.  The information resonates within me, or doesn't, because of the type of thing that I am, I suppose.

Therefore, it doesn't bother me at all if the information does not resonate with another; I can no more ask them to be something different than they can ask that of me.  It's similar to what Carl Jung says in The Undiscovered Self:

Jung Wrote:The religious person enjoys a great advantage when it comes to answering the crucial question that hangs over our time like a threat: he has a clear idea of the way his subjective existence is grounded in his relation to "God." I put the word "God" in quotes in order to indicate that we are dealing with an anthropomorphic idea whose dynamism and symbolism are filtered through the medium of the unconscious psyche. Anyone who wants to can at least draw near to the source of such experiences, no matter whether he believes in God or not. Without this approach it is only in rare cases that we witness those miraculous conversions of which Paul's Damascus experience is the prototype. That religious experiences exist no longer needs proof. But it will always remain doubtful whether what metaphysics and theology call God and the gods is the real ground of these experiences. The question is idle, actually, and answers itself by reason of the subjectively overwhelming numinosity of the experience. Anyone who has had it is _seized_ by it and therefore not in a position to indulge in fruitless metaphysical or epistemological speculations. Absolute certainty brings its own evidence and has no need of anthropomorphic proofs.
(emphasis mine}

Since we cannot meaningfully duel over those things that are subjective, unprovable, but that we are nevertheless siezed by, all we can do is respect the beliefs and experiences that have seized each other, recognizing that that is a form of self-knowledge to be cultivated and encouraged, not nitpicked and denied.

One more thing: I acknowledge that some of the aspects of the Ra contact have the tinge of "space opera".  These details, to my mind, don't have to be exactly right, because they are not the heart of the Law of One.  Dante, is it the message of oneness that you have a problem with, or the messenger in Ra?  If the latter, then I don't think you have much to worry about.  None of us are worshipping at the altar of Ra.  We are trying to understand things better through understanding ourselves better, and there are as many ways of constructing that project as there are grains of sand on the beach.

(09-22-2017, 05:11 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 04:38 AM)Dante776 Wrote: That's your interpretation. You're obviously a very anal person who like reading into, dissecting and over analyzing peoples posts for the purpose of debunking them. No one is right in your world but you. I am new to the forum and it's not hard to see all of your posts. You call it counterproductive while I call it sharing MY experiences and giving MY interpretation of what's going on. It's up to the reader to determine weather what I say resonates with them or not. They don't need you to think for them, which is counterproductive to the nature of this entire forum.

These remain extremely specific accusations to be hurling at me, oh new user.  Particularly since I sincerely doubt you've taken the time to read more than 1,200 posts I've made in the last couple years.

Nor have I ever claimed to think for everyone.  I merely offer a different viewpoint, and a different conclusion.  Just like you are.  You have no more right to tell me to stop posting anything, than I have right to tell you the same.  The difference is, I haven't told you to stop doing anything.  I've just asked questions which you apparently took great offense at.

Quote:Your judging my entire life by just a few posts which represent a narrow perspective of who I am and what I have experienced. Since when did this become old Russia where we are told how to think and feel? I'm glad your're not the lord of worlds. Entity possession is real! There is no pretty way to report this experience. And unfortunately people like you don't believe this sort of thing until it happens to you.

It's absolutely fascinating that you keep accusing me of trying to control you and judge your life based on a few posts, when just a couple paragraphs above, you literally claimed to be doing the exact same thing to me.   Does believing yourself to be judged mean you give yourself moral permission to judge others without feeling hypocrisy?

And when did this become about entity possession?  You did not mention it in either your original post, nor did your linked article talk about it.  I said nothing whatsoever on the subject of entity possession.  What I deny is that Ra has a connection to the Rothchilds\Rockefellers, and most of the misinterpretations of Ra's teachings which are throughout that article you linked to.  I've already pointed some of those misconceptions out throughout this thread, such as the author's repeated claim that spaceships are involved in the Harvest - something flatly contradicted by Ra's words.  Entity possession was never a part of anything I said.

This conversation will probably not go well if you insist on making up arguments to put in my mouth.  

Otherwise, if you wish to be perceived as loving and hopeful, would it not make more sense to behave in loving and hopeful ways?  Marching onto this forum as a new user to proclaim Ra a "false god" - when even Ra denied any such title - isn't really doing much to make you seem loving and hopeful.  If you're going to continually make posts like that, or talking about us being tricked into feeding fear-eaters, or calling the Ra Materials "satanic," it would hardly be surprising if people struggled to find the love and hope contained therein.

Quote:It's absolutely fascinating that you keep accusing me of trying to control you and judge your life based on a few posts, when just a couple paragraphs above, you literally claimed to be doing the exact same thing to me.   Does believing yourself to be judged mean you give yourself moral permission to judge others without feeling hypocrisy?

I have no idea what you are talking about here. You came at me hurling accusations, and I merely defended myself. Whatever I said about you, was in direct response to what you said about me. Period!

Quote:And when did this become about entity possession?  You did not mention it in either your original post, nor did your linked article talk about it.  I said nothing whatsoever on the subject of entity possession.  What I deny is that Ra has a connection to the Rothchilds\Rockefellers, and most of the misinterpretations of Ra's teachings which are throughout that article you linked to.  I've already pointed some of those misconceptions out throughout this thread, such as the author's repeated claim that spaceships are involved in the Harvest - something flatly contradicted by Ra's words.  Entity possession was never a part of anything I said.

Ok, this post was in direct response to a post that I did previously on this forum entitled 'Law of One or Satan's Harvest.' I should not have assumed you read it, but here it is https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14848

In the post, I state that "The Harvest" for many will involve what amounts to a demonic possession. I argue that we live in a duality-based reality controlled by a Universal Mind Matrix or Universal Logos. Weather you call it Ra, Rishi, Neteru or whatever, it's all the same. From the information that I have gleaned from MY own contact experience, this intelligence is directly engaged in polarity conflicts for the purposes of experiencing both sides of The Game. This whole concept of good and evil or God and the Devil comes from the Universal Mind Matrix which the Ra Confederacy is part of. So, it's not difficult for me to see how Robert Morningstar can draw a connection to the Rothchilds\Rockefellers. What you have to understand is that it is not the individuals that you see on the surface that he is referring to. It is the higher dimensional powers that works behind these families that he is referring to. They consist of Fallen Angelics that control our reality and are often involved in things such as astral Tagging and DNA bonding-bio-field possession of certain individuals, just to name ONE. I won't go into other tools and technologies that they use to uphold this system of domination and control. Now, I'm not saying all of this to be indifferent, I'm saying this because of my "direct" experience in this regard. Weather you and some of your friends who seem to be competing for mind share chooses to believe it or not is immaterial to me. You have a right to believe what you want to believe. Thank God we live in a free speech nation because I have a right to express my views most of which are derived from MY own personal experiences, supported with references to others with similar experiences.

(09-22-2017, 06:28 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: To reply to the question in your post:

Harvest means to me, an explanation of something I achieved over thirty years ago and fifteen years before I discovered any other people's channeling, namely activation of my "Green-Ray" or Heart-Chakra after an extended and intensive period of Service-To-Others.

Catholicism failed to explain what occurred back then whereas L/L's output clearly did so with ease.

I met Carla and spent a day with her when she visited my country and my long friendship with L/L continues. We were friends and we supported each-others's missions.

So to be honest dear forum user, I really don't care what some anonymous internet dick-head thinks, my trust is founded in reality and it will remain despite his or anyone's efforts to dissuade me from trusting something that is real and will stand on its own merit.

L & L

Jim  

"Anonymous dick-head?" Wow, and you really think L/L's output has really done a lot for you, huh? Maybe, but it certainly hasn't done much for you in the way of tolerance. You were probably better off with Catholicism. We are only sharing our opinions and experiences. We are not at war, as many of you are here.

Quote: From the information that I have gleaned from MY own contact experience, this intelligence is directly engaged in polarity conflicts for the purposes of experiencing both sides of The Game.

OK, and? The Game goes on either way. The positive and negative polarities exist in large part just so that the Creator can play the Game with itself, and learn\grow through those experiences which would be impossible without binary divisions. They're an arbitrary distinction, like shirts vs skins. And the Game would still be going on even if Ra weren't here at all. Considering that Ra openly says he is without polarity, and that a large number of the Wanderers on Earth are from his group, then it really only stands to reason that he's experiencing both sides as part of his quest towards balance and re-unity with the Creator.

The Creator who is both sides. All sides.

Basically, if you're faulting Ra for not taking sides, you appear to misunderstand that the goal is to transcend the Game, not to win it. Hell, by his own admission Ra barely even perceives humans as individuals. He just sees himself as serving one small segment of the Creator.

RE: What Does The Harvest Really Mean? - Jim Kent + - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 11:00 AM)Dante776 Wrote: "Anonymous dick-head?" Wow, and you really think L/L's output has really done a lot for you, huh? Maybe, but it certainly hasn't done much for you in the way of tolerance. You were probably better off with Catholicism. We are only sharing our opinions and experiences. We are not at war, as many of you are here.

When someone slanders a friend of mine I will always stick up for them. You did start this here.

(09-22-2017, 09:29 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: That is a misunderstanding of harvest and the Law of Free Will. You can doubt the material if you wish. No one is saying you have to believe it. But those here are here because we've found the LOO to be incredibly helpful on our path of the positive polarity.

Whenever people try and attack the LOO, I listen, but then I also see that it's your own misunderstanding and ignorance, not that of Ra's.

Obviously I am going to defend the LOO. This is what the bring 4th community is based around; the work of L/L Research. We are a group of positive seekers. Doubt us and the material if you wish, that's your choice. I'll keep walking my path.

First of all, I am not indifferent to the Law of One. Let's get that straight! I am indifferent to people who claim to be about the Law of One when all they want to do is be quick to shoot someone down without knowing fully what the person is saying. These posts are like sound bites and are impossible to express the breadth and depth of ones personal views or experiences in such a narrow context. I fully embrace the Law of One. I also embrace the 42 Laws of Ma'at (law/justice/truth), and the Book of Coming Forth By Day, and a number of other ancient teachings that support the Law of One. So, don't judge people that you know nothing about but think you do from reading one post. My point was specifically about the "Harvest," and exactly what that entails...and the many forms that that can take. And 'Who' is actually doing the harvesting? I don't think any of you have a clue based on "experience."

(09-22-2017, 11:25 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 11:00 AM)Dante776 Wrote: "Anonymous dick-head?" Wow, and you really think L/L's output has really done a lot for you, huh? Maybe, but it certainly hasn't done much for you in the way of tolerance. You were probably better off with Catholicism. We are only sharing our opinions and experiences. We are not at war, as many of you are here.

When someone slanders a friend of mine I will always stick up for them. You did start this here.

I didn't slander anyone. I merely posted an article giving a different perspective. There's nothing wrong with that. That's just your intolerance and unwillingness to indulge other perspectives, even if it conflicts with your own. That's exactly what's wrong with the world today.

(09-22-2017, 10:02 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: I feel no need to defend the material or the philosophy; argument over unprovable topics is rather pointless.  Let's just make sure we're all being respectful and recognizing our roles as mirrors for one another.  In the spirit of being as transparent and open as I can be, I'll try to answer some of your questions, Dante.  Please consider what we have to say as we consider what you have to say.

Dante776 Wrote:How much do you trust Ra?

I don't really know an entity personally whose name is Ra.  I've never met them.

But I've never met you either.  Upon what basis, then, should I judge the veracity of your information?

"Resonance" would be my answer.  The information resonates within me, or doesn't, because of the type of thing that I am, I suppose.

Therefore, it doesn't bother me at all if the information does not resonate with another; I can no more ask them to be something different than they can ask that of me.  It's similar to what Carl Jung says in The Undiscovered Self:

Jung Wrote:The religious person enjoys a great advantage when it comes to answering the crucial question that hangs over our time like a threat: he has a clear idea of the way his subjective existence is grounded in his relation to "God." I put the word "God" in quotes in order to indicate that we are dealing with an anthropomorphic idea whose dynamism and symbolism are filtered through the medium of the unconscious psyche. Anyone who wants to can at least draw near to the source of such experiences, no matter whether he believes in God or not. Without this approach it is only in rare cases that we witness those miraculous conversions of which Paul's Damascus experience is the prototype. That religious experiences exist no longer needs proof. But it will always remain doubtful whether what metaphysics and theology call God and the gods is the real ground of these experiences. The question is idle, actually, and answers itself by reason of the subjectively overwhelming numinosity of the experience. Anyone who has had it is _seized_ by it and therefore not in a position to indulge in fruitless metaphysical or epistemological speculations. Absolute certainty brings its own evidence and has no need of anthropomorphic proofs.
(emphasis mine}

Since we cannot meaningfully duel over those things that are subjective, unprovable, but that we are nevertheless siezed by, all we can do is respect the beliefs and experiences that have seized each other, recognizing that that is a form of self-knowledge to be cultivated and encouraged, not nitpicked and denied.

One more thing: I acknowledge that some of the aspects of the Ra contact have the tinge of "space opera".  These details, to my mind, don't have to be exactly right, because they are not the heart of the Law of One.  Dante, is it the message of oneness that you have a problem with, or the messenger in Ra?  If the latter, then I don't think you have much to worry about.  None of us are worshipping at the altar of Ra.  We are trying to understand things better through understanding ourselves better, and there are as many ways of constructing that project as there are grains of sand on the beach.

Quote:I feel no need to defend the material or the philosophy; argument over unprovable topics is rather pointless. Let's just make sure we're all being respectful and recognizing our roles as mirrors for one another.

Well said!

Quote:Jung Wrote:
...That religious experiences exist no longer needs proof. But it will always remain doubtful whether what metaphysics and theology call God and the gods is the real ground of these experiences. The question is idle, actually, and answers itself by reason of the subjectively overwhelming numinosity of the experience. Anyone who has had it is _seized_ by it and therefore not in a position to indulge in fruitless metaphysical or epistemological speculations. Absolute certainty brings its own evidence and has no need of anthropomorphic proofs.

Fully agree!

Quote:Since we cannot meaningfully duel over those things that are subjective, unprovable, but that we are nevertheless siezed by, all we can do is respect the beliefs and experiences that have seized each other, recognizing that that is a form of self-knowledge to be cultivated and encouraged, not nitpicked and denied.

No argument here!

Quote:One more thing: I acknowledge that some of the aspects of the Ra contact have the tinge of "space opera". These details, to my mind, don't have to be exactly right, because they are not the heart of the Law of One. Dante, is it the message of oneness that you have a problem with, or the messenger in Ra?

Neither. As I told another poster, I fully embrace the Law of One. And, I feel that that is the challenge of humanity, to realize that we are all one. I also have no problem with the messenger, Ra. I understand that Ra is a gestalt conscious that many of us emanated from thousands of years ago when we got trapped into duality. Ra is largely an artificial intelligence that multiple beings are operating through. They are your ascended masters. They allow angelic beings, ET's, and other beings to engage in polarity conflicts (Galactic Wars, World Wars, etc.) for the purpose of experiencing both sides of the game of Good and Evil. So when I refer to the 'Harvest,' which is what this is all about, and I explain that for some it may involve what may seem like a 'demonic possession,' I'm speaking from MY personal experience, as in your Jung quote. This intelligence specifically related to me that it was "harvesting" my DNA. This has been going on for several years now and still is. In the beginning it was pure torture, however it has subsided over the years. Now, perhaps this is required for ME to move into higher frequency bands such as the 4th or 5th dimension or perhaps they require certain DNA codes to help others to do so. I can't say for sure. All I know is that whatever it is, I highly doubt that this is going on without the knowledge and full complicity of the gestalt intelligence known as Ra and his accompanying ascended masters, archangels, etc. Does any of this makes sense?