Bring4th
How does Ra measure Time? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How does Ra measure Time? (/showthread.php?tid=14899)

How does Ra measure Time? - Ashim - 10-11-2017

Ra repeatedly qualified answers with, "..as you measure time...".

What exactly were they trying to stress?
How does 3d time differ from 4d?

How do you think Ra measures time, and how does this fit into their "geometry" or "geography"?

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-11-2017

I believe they measure time in terms of the amount of subjective experiences (the only distance they experience) between them and unity with All That Is.

So time for them is measured by their proximity to the One. All time is a measure of change. If you can't measure change, you can't measure time.

Even 4D beings can move through time (with technology), but changes to a previous timeline don't affect our current timeline. That is a myth, but I can't prove it to anyone, so accept it as interesting conjecture. Post 4D, time and space are just viewed as different spatial directions, which is really what they are.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Ashim - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:31 PM)anagogy Wrote: I believe they measure time in terms of the amount of subjective experiences (the only distance they experience) between them and unity with All That Is.

So time for them is measured by their proximity to the One. All time is a measure of change. If you can't measure change, you can't measure time.

Even 4D beings can move through time (with technology), but changes to a previous timeline don't affect our current timeline. That is a myth, but I can't prove it to anyone, so accept it as interesting conjecture. Post 4D, time and space are just viewed as different spatial directions, which is really what they are.

Yes. I thought that too.
Subjective experience.

Makes more sense now that light 'bends' with the influence of gravity.

The duration of interaction. That's Ra's time. I think.

So, in 3d, time is essentially 'created' by movement through space/time, whereas 4d is a non physical environment of vibrational rooms that include 'time' as a spacial axis? Karma, or spiritual gravity would then dictate the pace and narrative.
But, hold on. This would constitute an environment, subjectively experienced, indiscernible from ..oh wait...

You know when you are dreaming and find it difficult to believe that you are dreaming....

Someone pinch me.

I imagine a future where we are able, as physical beings, to not only walk amongst our peoples on the surface of the planet but to navigate time/space rooms with ease, akin to opening Huxley's doors of perception at will.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - unity100 - 10-12-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:31 PM)anagogy Wrote: Even 4D beings can move through time (with technology),

That is too early. What do you base it on.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 05:32 PM)unity100 Wrote: That is too early. What do you base it on.

A lot of different things, but why too early? What do you base that on?

I'm just ribbing you.  Tongue

For one thing, many, many, many, (did i say MANY?), contactees have said this very exact same thing.  

2 simple examples (because I'm lazy and these are the first 2 that popped into my head): Billy Meier and Bob Dean have stated this (though Meier's case would suggest changes in the past *DO* affect our present, but that is a long conversation. I have theories upon theories upon theories about all of it.). And a whole lot of others. I mean you can always say they are higher than 4D, or you can write off any other persons non-normative subjective experience, but I've done enough research on the subject to have come to believe even many 3rd density (late 3rd density) races have this capability (it is not as overpowered as we might imagine -- i.e. there are natural balancing factors). The US Military, according to some sources, have experimented with time travel. Ever heard of the Philadelphia experiment? I'm sure you probably have. No hard proof of course. If someone has already made up their mind, nothing will convince them, but I firmly believe this to be the case based on my own discernment and studies of the topic. Consider it interesting conjecture. An interesting possibility. Mind candy.

After-all, this is a weird and wonderful world we live in.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Infinite - 10-12-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:31 PM)anagogy Wrote: changes to a previous timeline don't affect our current timeline.

Why not?

That could be an excellent explanation to Ra can stay with us in any point of time but yet make mistakes.

(10-12-2017, 11:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: Ever heard of the Philadelphia experiment? I'm sure you probably have. No hard proof of course. If someone has already made up their mind, nothing will convince them, but I firmly believe this to be the case based on my own discernment and studies of the topic. Consider it interesting conjecture. An interesting possibility. Mind candy.

Ra confirmed the existence of the Philadelphia Experiment:

Quote:26.20 Questioner: Thank you. In the recent past of the last thirty to forty years the UFO phenomena has become known to our population. What was the original reason for— I know there’ve been UFOs throughout history, but what was the original reason for the increase in what we call UFO activity say in the past forty years?

Ra: I am Ra. Information which Confederation sources had offered to your entity, Albert [Einstein], became perverted, and instruments of destruction began to be created, examples of this being the Manhattan Project and its product.

Information offered through Wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment.

Thus, we felt a strong need to involve our thought-forms in whatever way we of the Confederation could be of service in order to balance these distortions of information meant to aid your planetary sphere.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 11:26 PM)Infinite Wrote: Why not?

That could be an excellent explanation to Ra can stay with us in any point of time but yet make mistakes.

Because of "probability drift". When you go back in time, you simply go back into another parallel probable version of your past. Another similar, but slightly different refraction, of the infinite light. It would be extremely difficult to find the exact conditions, or probability wave, that gave birth to our present causality stream because you can't unknow what you know and that affects your movement through time. And yes, that could be one reason why Ra can't go back and undo their mistake. But going back to the Meier case, i believe some beings do have the technology to go back to that exact probability stream that gave rise to our probability stream, but I believe it is extremely advanced technology (most beings can't pull off this trick). I think Ra could do it, but they are not "allowed to" because it amounts to an even greater infringement than their original "mistake", though, I don't really consider their foray with the Egyptians a mistake. After-all, as they also stated, there are no mistakes under the Law of One. Just different journeys back to the creator.

Anyway, these are just my personal opinions. Unfortunately I don't have any proof. Just dialogs I have with my own inner teachers, as many here do as well. Feel free to discard if it doesn't rez with you.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - unity100 - 10-13-2017

(10-12-2017, 11:03 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 05:32 PM)unity100 Wrote: That is too early. What do you base it on.

A lot of different things, but why too early? What do you base that on?

On the feature of 4d being the dimension in which the physical yet starts to meld with the spiritual, and that thoughts start to become things.

Its the springboard to more etheric realms, but not an etheric realm in itself.

Leaving aside the fact that the entities in 4d are yet not mature enough in many regards, which includes traveling by using their own being.

They shouldnt be capable of such things until later in 4d, and many things, until 5d too, since yet immature mbs complexes may cause major accidents if they had such amenities.

Quote:contactees have said this very exact same thing.

Quote:Billy Meier and Bob Dean have stated this

Contactees (positive) receive thought form type of contacts. The contacts are not necessarily 4d, (leave aside not necessarily coming to earth with vehicles) moreover, what is told about future or any further dimension to them does not necessarily pertain to 4d itself. Same goes for channeled information.

A lot of confusion and mixed information exists in both cases.

Quote:The US Military, according to some sources, have experimented with time travel.

No proof, no valid theory, no valid case.

Quote:Ever heard of the Philadelphia experiment?

It is uncertain what philadelphia experiment is. However it is almost certain that it has nothing to do with time travel, since from depictions of the case when the ship returned people were melded/inter-placed with the ship itself. Meaning that it would probably be a case of teleportation/dislocation/dimension-changing-and-back than any kind of time travel.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-14-2017

(10-13-2017, 09:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: On the feature of 4d being the dimension in which the physical yet starts to meld with the spiritual, and that thoughts start to become things.

Its the springboard to more etheric realms, but not an etheric realm in itself.

Leaving aside the fact that the entities in 4d are yet not mature enough in many regards, which includes traveling by using their own being.

They shouldnt be capable of such things until later in 4d, and many things, until 5d too, since yet immature mbs complexes may cause major accidents if they had such amenities.

Just to be clear, I wasn't implying they were doing this via the disciplines of the personality. Nor was I implying it was equivalent to the etheric realm itself. They do it with technology.

But you are free to believe as you like. The assertion that they don't have this technology is just as proofless and baseless conjecture as my own. No need for us to get defensive over things we can't prove one way or the other. I could dredge up anecdotes upon anecdotes, but everything can be dismissed if it isn't directly experienced by the self.

We will find out in the course of time. All is well.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - 777 - 10-14-2017

deleted

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Minyatur - 10-14-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:20 PM)Ashim Wrote: Ra repeatedly qualified answers with, "..as you measure time...".

What exactly were they trying to stress?
How does 3d time differ from 4d?

How do you think Ra measures time, and how does this fit into their "geometry" or "geography"?

Not sure what you don't understand when it's about converting to our earth years, you thought the earth revolutions around our sun body was the cylic time unit of measure across all major or minor galaxies?

They measure time much as we do still, that is, in reference to the cycles they experience themselves as part of. As above so below right?

Quote:14.19 Questioner: At what density level is Ra?
Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

Take this quote for example, they have a space/time continuum, which just like our own, approaches a time/space nexus of harvest for which they can either be ready or not ready for, just like us, and it can even be mapped to our notion of timestream, which shows they can't be seen as apart and instead in relation to one another.

Anagogy's idea of accumulated experiences is already how we experience time on an individual basis. If you tell two people "1 year", it may just emulate two very different feelings in them which may both miss an accurate awareness of how timeful is what we call a year.

There's probably no end to how deeply the essence of time could be contemplated as it is an infinite principle of itself. To me, each creation is much like a complex timeful thoughtform which generates its own time/space plenum, it may be seen in relation to the experience of spirit as the effect of a prism to light, it explodes the various contained colors as apart and so when we to come and leave from earth, we see what the prism/thoughtform revealed of our contained love/light light/love, our strengths and weaknesses apart and so on. What is the One Source seen through the prism of time? Eternal Infinity.

...and the cycles turn and turn and turn again and ever will.. ever more...

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - unity100 - 10-14-2017

(10-14-2017, 12:50 AM)anagogy Wrote: Just to be clear, I wasn't implying they were doing this via the disciplines of the personality. Nor was I implying it was equivalent to the etheric realm itself. They do it with technology.

Technology in a given density cannot be independent of the development of the entities. If technology is provided to entities before their time, they have the risk of destroying themselves and their environment. Atlantis is a good example. Maldek, also another good example.

Densities reflect the nature of the ray they pertain to. Technology too, must stay within the nature of the relevant major ray. Only towards the end of the density new strides may be possible, as how 3rd density was mentioned to be needing some capacity to manipulate its environment.

Quote:The assertion that they don't have this technology is just as proofless and baseless conjecture as my own. No need for us to get defensive over things we can't prove

We were just discussing, using the information given to us. If you feel the counter-argument and the conflicting thought are too unsettling, you may always tell that you dont want to discuss more.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-14-2017

(10-14-2017, 10:45 PM)unity100 Wrote: Technology in a given density cannot be independent of the development of the entities. If technology is provided to entities before their time, they have the risk of destroying themselves and their environment. Atlantis is a good example. Maldek, also another good example.

Densities reflect the nature of the ray they pertain to. Technology too, must stay within the nature of the relevant major ray. Only towards the end of the density new strides may be possible, as how 3rd density was mentioned to be needing some capacity to manipulate its environment.

I don't see what any of that has to do with developing or not developing the technology to time travel. I think you might be drawing arbitrary lines in the sand.

Take Atlantis, for example, since you brought it up. You were pointing out that they got advanced technology before they were mature enough to handle it and they destroyed themselves.

But the fact that they weren't "mature enough" didn't stop them from developing and using that technology. The same is true for 4D entities. They may or may not be mature enough to handle the technology, but that doesn't mean they won't have access to it.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - unity100 - 10-15-2017

(10-14-2017, 11:15 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 10:45 PM)unity100 Wrote: Technology in a given density cannot be independent of the development of the entities. If technology is provided to entities before their time, they have the risk of destroying themselves and their environment. Atlantis is a good example. Maldek, also another good example.

I don't see what any of that has to do with developing or not developing the technology to time travel.

A lot, since:

(10-14-2017, 11:15 PM)anagogy Wrote: Take Atlantis, for example, since you brought it up. You were pointing out that they got advanced technology before they were mature enough to handle it and they destroyed themselves.

That seems to be the case because...

Quote:But the fact that they weren't "mature enough" didn't stop them from developing and using that technology.

...they did not develop that technology through normal progression. They were given that technology via intervention by higher density sources. Beyond immature for the level of technology, they not only created a dysfunctional, abomination-society and also destroyed themselves, but also distorted/damaged their planet to great extent.

In case you may have not noticed, the dates interval destruction of atlantis and end of Ice Age coincide. Moreover, Ra mentions that this destruction has caused an earth-changing event.

Quote:The same is true for 4D entities. They may or may not be mature enough to handle the technology, but that doesn't mean they won't have access to it.

Similar to Atlanteans, it is indeed possible that 4d entities may be given technology by higher densities, but the same fundamental mechanic would apply - if the technology given is too far from what the nature of the relevant ray of the density provides and the maturity of the entities, it should cause problems.

However, i would say its extremely unlikely to happen, since 4d is a density which doesnt have the veil, entities are more in contact with the totality of the creation, and their desires and direction would be compatible with the spiritual path they are following.

They dont need to do time travel anyway - if they need any information, knowledge, they could receive it through their higher resources, or even higher density teachers who they meet in their sleep-state. Ra says sleep is used for that purpose in general too.

Interacting with a past time point and changing it would be unnecessary too - since 4d is the density of understanding and acceptance, and 4d entities would prefer to accept what happened than change it.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - anagogy - 10-15-2017

(10-15-2017, 01:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: In case you may have not noticed, the dates interval destruction of atlantis and end of Ice Age coincide. Moreover, Ra mentions that this destruction has caused an earth-changing event.

Okay........?  

(10-15-2017, 01:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: Similar to Atlanteans, it is indeed possible that 4d entities may be given technology by higher densities, but the same fundamental mechanic would apply - if the technology given is too far from what the nature of the relevant ray of the density provides and the maturity of the entities, it should cause problems.

First of all, who can judge the maturity of any given race? Secondly, what if trouble is exactly what they want? Service to self beings? Also, I'm not at all convinced 4D positive races would use such technology irresponsibly. We just can't know that. An infinite range of possibilities.

(10-15-2017, 01:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: However, i would say its extremely unlikely to happen, since 4d is a density which doesnt have the veil, entities are more in contact with the totality of the creation, and their desires and direction would be compatible with the spiritual path they are following.

Did you forget about 4D service to self beings?

(10-15-2017, 01:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: They dont need to do time travel anyway - if they need any information, knowledge, they could receive it through their higher resources, or even higher density teachers who they meet in their sleep-state. Ra says sleep is used for that purpose in general too.

Oh okay, well that clears up everything. They just have to sleep better. All societal problems solved. No technology ever needed again. Just sleep.  

(10-15-2017, 01:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: Interacting with a past time point and changing it would be unnecessary too - since 4d is the density of understanding and acceptance, and 4d entities would prefer to accept what happened than change it.

Again, STS beings? Secondly, part of 4D is about helping to seed the 3D cycle with life. Time doesn't work the way we think it does here in 3D. It is not an infinite linear line. More like a large circle, and each circle is a different continuum. And part of 4D is about seeding that cycle with terran life, so lower densities can do their thing. 4D are the biological custodians or gardeners of the lower densities. And also, they engage in efforts attempting to undo infringements made by STS beings. Moving through different parts of that temporal-spatial continuum plays a a huge role in that process. Higher density beings become more and more unable to undo the infringements of lower densities because not only do they any longer lack the wisdom to refrain from battle, they have very high vibrations that must be delicately maintained, and thus must spend most of their efforts on matters pertaining to their own density (they mostly interact with our density only through time/space means past a certain point except in rare instances like with Ra and the Egyptians).

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-15-2017

How does Ra perceive time?  Ohhh, good question...

Ra has said that she is outside of time, and thus able to be with any of our times.  My first question with this realization is, does she literally weave through each second of each day the way one might rewind and fast forward a digital recording?  If so, could you imagine the amount of their time they take to answer one of Don's questions?

For instance:
Quote:10.15 Questioner: [I] was wondering about the advent of the civilization called Atlantis and Lemuria, the way these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from [inaudible] civilizations?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this work. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately five three oh oh oh, fifty-three thousand [53,000] of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately three one oh oh oh, thirty-one thousand [31,000] years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian society until approximately one five oh oh oh, fifteen thousand [15,000] of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in a less informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call the negative.

Approximately eleven thousand [11,000] of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately one oh eight two one, ten thousand eight hundred twenty-one [10,821] years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Do you have any brief questions before we close this meeting?

I notice the interesting interchange between how they describe their perceptions of these times, Don even asks how Ra is able to do this, to which if my memory serves me correctly, Ra affirms what Don was thinking they were doing in that they literally were moving through time to witness the events, as if they were all recorded for Ra to observe and go over.

So in the case of the above quote, a question pertaining to requiring Ra to perceive, calculate, then translate the answer for Don to understand, how long in their (absence of) time did they spend on this singular question?  Did they move back and observe the moment's of each pertaining time locus of the involved issues occurring within the scope of Don's question, and then return to his time-frame after witnessing those thousands of years just to provide an answer only to have to go back, gather more, then return and further add to their answer?

Further while Ra is interacting with the group, or any of Earth perhaps, they move into Earth's "Fifth Dimension", they call it that specifically, they do not reference it as a Sub-Density of 3D, they just call it 'our fifth dimension', so perhaps this dimension, assuming it's anything like a 3D Fifth sub-density pertaining to an interconnectedness with 5D, would give them access to such things as space, time, light, and thought itself to peruse, observe, use, and learn from.

I personally think, to answer the OP directly, that Ra has their own 'Time Measurement System', such as how we have the Mayan Calendar and the modern day Calendar which differ, Ra has the Universal Clock (or perhaps the Third Density Clock in the case of these questions) to work with, and from there they equate the placement with another time placement, probably by means of intelligent energy informing them of the overlapping interconnection both areas of each individual time stream encompass, and then from there has to perform the task of understanding in their own terms then translating it to terms Don can understand.

I find it interesting in the above quote how they reference some numbers in singular digit pronunciations (53000, 31000, 15000, 10821), then seemingly don't need to with others dates (11,000).  It's almost like someone pronouncing the individual parts of a word to properly pronounce it, only with numbers, and having difficulty with some and finding others simple (Eleven Thousand in this case).  Further they remind Don again and again that these numbers are according to his illusion, to his illusive system of time measurement, as if trying to get him to ask if time is measured differently outside of the physical illusion.

When I read 'Three One Oh Oh Oh', I also find it interesting how they say 'Oh' instead of 'Zero' as if adhering to the slang terminology of the number in english, and then immediately after having formed out the individual numbers puts them together into the full proper format, as if trying to showcase that they have some difficulty in translation when it comes to what we perceive to be such seemingly concrete systems like Time Measurement via Mathematical Systems.

I wonder if that means the mathematics in 3D that we've discovered so far is not the 'Universal Language' but one Dialect of it.

Perhaps Ra experiences time the way one might look at a sphere with a trail cycling over it's surface into a completed loop, they can observe events within time (or the physical illusion) from outside of time (or the physical illusion), which would be like them reading us like a book if you really think about it.

The character 'Don' on page 1/27/1989/spacialcoordinates/timecoordinates is wondering when previous events in the book occurred.  Ra flips the pages back and re-reads the relevant events (or perhaps uses an index at the beginning of the book lol), flips it forward, responds, then the next page begins forming in the book with the character and reader interacting the creation of one infinitesimally small portion of the whole book.

So, some analogies to summarize.

tl;dr
Ra looks at time the way a video editor might be able to rewind and fast forward through a digital recording.

Ra looks at time the way a reader can flip through a book, being able to move back and re-read previous events and having the maturity not to flip forward and spoil an upcoming potential event by mentioning it.

Ra looks at time the way a mathematician might make sense of an equation, only she has to convert the equation into an alien language for another species to understand.

Ra looks at time the way one might use a telescope to look at far distant stars, being outside of those stars influences, but still being able to see what is occurring with them.  Minus the seeing into the past from the present point because Ra can supposedly move to the proper point or bring their telescope with them to the proper placement to perceive the appropriate time.

Ra looks at time the way one might look into a clear body of water with events occurring within it, with the inhabitants of that body of water unaware of Ra's presence because he's outside of their body of water.

Ra measures time by their own subjective experience of it, having their own system (or sharing it with an Octave, Density, or Universal consensus) and having to translate that infinite measurement (since their system probably lacks a beginning and end and simply 'continues ad infinitum' unless the start for them is the beginning of this Octave as they don't seem too informed on the previous Octave interestingly enough) into a finite measurement (Earth Calendar) which probably isn't easy!

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Steppingfeet - 10-16-2017

(10-15-2017, 04:33 AM)anagogy Wrote: And part of 4D is about seeding that cycle with terran life, so lower densities can do their thing. 4D are the biological custodians or gardeners of the lower densities.

Interesting thought. Wherefrom does it come?

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Verum Occultum - 10-17-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:20 PM)Ashim Wrote: Ra repeatedly qualified answers with, "..as you measure time...".

They have almost full use of the inner senses of which the Creation of Time is a part. They can choose to "dwell" in a moment, psychologically, and flow into the next moment as the energy suggests. I intuit it is an intense concentration of focus into the present moment, and their memory is like a dimensional warp that can be used to create different present moments in "close" or "distant" proximity. I am not speaking in terms of space, but intensity.

RE: How does Ra measure Time? - Loki - 12-10-2019

This is an interesting subject. I believe there are two time concepts in creation.

First time concept is the one Ra calls space/time - time/space and he notes is not part of this time. This is what I call the run time (software based concept). It is the time the creation application runs and unfolds. The time when the planets evolve from density to density to prepare the field for the mind/body/spirit complexes that are using the application to experience and progress.

Second time concept is an absolute time which Ra is part of and cold be called "conscious time" and is the time when the creation is prepared ("build time" if you will to stick with the same software concept). The atemporal phase Ra is talking about from time to time is part of this conscious time.

The "conscious time" is the time where Creation is conceived, Logos create planets (space/time app or the playground) and the higher selves complexes (the players that are to play the game) but nothing runs and change or evolution at higher self or planet level does not exist. All the prerequisites are prepared and ready to go.

Once the space/time -time/space application is turned on evolution begins. Higher selves start creating accounts of mind/body/spirit complexes in various time lines of space/time time/space and complex totality is formed, at first containing only possibilities/probabilities based on the higher self initial choice to start the game of evolution. Form there all complexes created by higher selves start their journeys through space/time application building complex totality which loses more and more possibilities as it accumulates memories of the complexes experiences.  Space /time is where the game is played mostly with some time/space escapes during travel in higher densities. Time/space is the period when higher/selves tune the next stage in the game to accumulate maximum experience and evolution for a complex.

Eventually all those timelines converge in the higher self and once the evolution of a mind/body/spirit complex gets to that point it automatically reveals all the memories of all the other complexes set-up in the game by its higher self. It is a sudden revelation of all the parallel timelines. At that time the need for the space/time time/space application ends. from that moment on the higher self continue the rest of the journey back to creator as part of conscious time. This part of the journey is still independent from Creator the higher self does not need matter to evolve. it is the pure conscious phase back to the center.