Bring4th
Episode #64 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #64 (/showthread.php?tid=14900)

Episode #64 - Bring4th_Austin - 10-12-2017

Episode #64

In this episode, we discuss:
- A personal show in which we share some of the struggles on our own paths.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #64 - rva_jeremy - 10-13-2017

This might be one of my top three episodes so far. Brought tears to my eyes to hear you guys open up like that. Thank you.

RE: Episode #64 - Ankh - 10-19-2017

Thanks for the tip, Jeremy! I'm planning my cooking time this evening and can't wait to listen to this! I hope nothing crazy will happen that will prevent me from this.

Which are your other top two episodes that are your favorites so I know to the next time? Smile

RE: Episode #64 - rva_jeremy - 10-20-2017

Dangit, Lana, I said "top 3" because I didn't want to take a chance that I hadn't heard something that was more meaningful, and now I have to go through them and find those that I like. Generally speaking, any of the episodes where they answer one of my questions is a real treat, especially episodes 60 and 61. Specifically, making them jump through the hoop of answering a question like "what is the spiritual significance of the computer" (episode 40) was pretty awesome. As somebody who now has a new niece, I'm re listening to the one you were on, Lana, and really enjoying that. And I thought the one where they dealt with drugs was pretty interesting and personal (episode 36).

I'd just start at the beginning and work your way through! Happy listening.

RE: Episode #64 - Ankh - 10-24-2017

Lol, Jeremy! Thanks!

I listened to this episode and it was good. I liked when Jim said that it is the seeking that keeps him going. That, despite his biggest struggle that Carla isn't around anymore, he feels that it is all ok, and that he even wouldn't want to go on without this seeking. It put words into my thoughts! I wouldn't want to go on and be around either without this seeking. I wouldn't even know how to get out the door without it.

Austin and Gary, thank you for sharing your struggles too! Heart

I guess that as years go by I see that I experience less and less struggles. But if I would have to mention something these days with which I struggle it would be loneliness. Not of the kind which makes me suffer or puts me in a dark place, but more of a kind where I just feel that I miss companionship. It would be nice to have a mated relationship, but I mean more of a companionship where we would share everything like we all do at Homecomings for instance. And I feel like I miss my spiritual family. Not closely in the same intensive way as I used to, so this struggle is also not as severe as it used to be, but I do feel that it is going to be so daaaarn good to go home when this life is over, and to see them again! It feels like it's been a while! But I'm in no hurry to do that. As I said, this missing isn't something that can't wait say 70-80 more years! BigSmile

RE: Episode #64 - rva_jeremy - 10-24-2017

I miss my spiritual family too, Lana. For me, it's a feeling that has really hardened so that half the time I don't even know why it hurts. Lately I've been trying to work with that pain, to let it soften me up as Chödrön talks about, so that I can let it guide me towards how I can be of help.

RE: Episode #64 - Ankh - 10-24-2017

When you miss someone it usually hurts, so there is one reason. For me, it doesn't hurt anymore, although I do sometimes cry because what I seem to remember sometimes is just so beautiful. These days this missing is more like a melody or a song that I can hear in the background sometimes. I am not worried about not ever seeing them again anymore. I know that I will. As soon as I pass into the larger life there they will be! And it's going to be... EPIC! BigSmile

RE: Episode #64 - Quan - 10-25-2017

Thank you RVA Jeremy and Ankh I can feel a lot just from reading your words in these posts, thank you for sharing.  Its what makes it worth while reading these forums posts just for this, straight from the heart onto the plate to be served.

"I wouldn't want to go on and be around either without this seeking. I wouldn't even know how to get out the door without it." Before I awaken earlier in life it was like having no backbone to fall back to, I do not know how i managed.
 i remember reading a quote after awaken that its like a fish out of water when you forget. Haha i feel like that sometimes then I remember again, its a nice sigh like a fish back in the water. Obviously im not a fish but you know what i mean BigSmile

"I guess that as years go by I see that I experience less and less struggles. But if I would have to mention something these days with which I struggle it would be loneliness. Not of the kind which makes me suffer or puts me in a dark place, but more of a kind where I just feel that I miss companionship. It would be nice to have a mated relationship, but I mean more of a companionship where we would share everything like we all do at Homecomings for instance. And I feel like I miss my spiritual family. Not closely in the same intensive way as I used to, so this struggle is also not as severe as it used to be, but I do feel that it is going to be so daaaarn good to go home when this life is over, and to see them again! It feels like it's been a while! But I'm in no hurry to do that."

I think nothing can counter the loneliness completely as its remembering a place beyond that wandered from there to be here. Equally but it can be balanced with remembered how you finish off the quote
"As soon as I pass into the larger life there they will be! And it's going to be... EPIC! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Haha i love the EPIC comment to close it off.