Bring4th
Understanding the Law One Questions - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Understanding the Law One Questions (/showthread.php?tid=14902)

Understanding the Law One Questions - SkyGodWarrior - 10-14-2017

Smile

Hello I am pretty new to the Law of One (the actual book) haha I thought I read a part of it a long time ago but I think it was just a picture book meant to not scare you away with all the reading that would happen. Anyways I am familiar with working with multidimensional beings from the point of unconscious and semi conscious communication to accidental instances of actual communication as I kinda teeter with my vibration. Which brings me to this point... I am familiar with messages that have more than 1 meaning.

Anyways I had some questions that I was wondering...
What does the term Ra mean? I feel like it means something other than it being a name. I am assuming it would mean one....

What does the characters on the front of the books mean?
I googled it and I found that the characters are names of beings. I only know 1 being by name from the book so far so I am assuming the others did something on a large scale that helped the Law of One flourish. I am also assuming that the beings whose name is on the cover did so in different ways and possibly different life circumstances as oppose to be born from royalty like the first one.

one more question.... what if a being who was 6th or even up reincarnated on in the 3rd dimension and got to the level to where it could raise its vibration to the next dimension? Would this being go automatically back to 6th or would it be 4th?

I have another question but I am assuming that the next books will tell me more about it.
Once conscious of the other beings that are you and you bridge to their time to communicate and some of a service to self orientation and are powerful is it normal for them to resist you or even try to dominate you and there for it is better for one to be fully conscious and understanding of the Law of One than to not be? Just a question that I may or may not have experience with haha Wink

Smile

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-15-2017

1st question:
http://www.etymonline.com/word/ra

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/ra

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/-ra

2nd question:
I don't remember if Ra mentioned what the symbology was, I'm sure someone else might recall or be willing to search it up.

3rd question:
It's a divided group of ideas here.  Depending on how you interpret the answers by Ra some say it's a gradual working back through the densities, others say you do return right to your native density.

I personally think you remain in the Inner 3D planes of time/space until you manage to make it to 4D in which you can return to your native density, however I don't believe the Inner 3D planes will keep a soul from accessing its native density, it just requires they switch the vehicle their consciousness used.

For instance, we have 3D bodies here in 3D, but we still have other bodies, such as a 4D  equivalent Astral Body.  Well in time/space I like to imagine it's not as restrictive to utilize the 5D or 6D equivalent bodies to move into those portions of the octave that one has already evolved into prior, or perhaps it's even nicer in that the consciousness has access to higher densities in partial ways before graduating.

4th question:
Supposedly yes, yes, and that last part is more properly said that you should make motions to provide genuine unconditional love towards them as if they were you to provide a form of self protection while still radiating light and love without becoming 'selfish' in intent of those radiations of Light and love.

But honestly I don't think a huge portion of people need to worry about those things.  The average person's chance bad luck could be attributed to such disincarnate beings, it's also a way to cop out on personal responsibility rationalizing influences from sts entities as the cause to anything you individually might think or do or experience.  Don't empower it, it's okay to care about yourself and admit that you can make mistakes and are as a human capable of things you'd rather not admit to yourself about.  The solution is forgiveness, seeing the light in the situation, and the love, and forgiving yourself when you can't or don't, and to try again even against your pride or ego's other desires.

Any rationalization to shift blame is a bad idea, just accept that the only method of resistance is peaceful resistance via focus on the Inner truth of the situation, that being that out of love chooses to be a selfish entity takes on selfishness to offer to a selfless entity further opportunities to polarize positively, and in doing so they get to polarize too.

That's excluding the deep profound human realizations to such operations that can be found in the metaphysics behind why.

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - Nau7ik - 10-15-2017

Hello friend! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here! I shall do my best to answer your questions:

1- Ra was the name chosen by this SMC in communication with humanity. Ra says that the name is Egyptian only in congruency. I don't put too much importance on this. Naming is an activity that is just about finished in the sixth density.

2- I'm not quite sure, but I assume that these are names that resonate with Ra or the Law of One philosophy. The characters are in cartouches so this denoates royalty in the Egyptian culture. What those names are I'm not sure.

3- Beings above 6D do not wander anymore. Entities that originate from the 4th, 5th, or 6th density, upon harvest, will return to their home density. That's if they didn't accumulate karma that needs to be balanced. But one who polarizes sufficiently most likely will not have that karmic baggage to worry about. (infringement of free will deliberately.)

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - Aion - 10-15-2017

Quote:1.5 Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Congruent means 'of the same form' or "in agreement or harmony", so they are saying they are the same as the Egyptian Ra.

Quote:1.3 Questioner: I’ve heard of the name “Ra” in connection with the Egyptians. Are you connected with that Ra in any way?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes, the connection is congruency. May we elucidate?

Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - SkyGodWarrior - 10-15-2017

Thank you all for your responses and I am happy to be here! Yeah I should of known that the name Ra wasnt really of importance but merely the name given to that being at that time. So I suppose he says :I am Ra just before talking to let the person hearing the answers know that it is him talking vs someone else. I noticed in the book when Ra 7th density channels Ra 6th density some differences in the way one talked.

@Nau
Yeah I suppose that is the reason why I failed to integrate that being at that time. I got to that point from experiencing oneness but when I encountered that being of self services I used non love understanding to confront that being. Now that I am aware im sure the experience will be different. Smile

Thanks everyone!

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - Jade - 10-15-2017

Symbology on the cover: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3128&pid=82113#pid82113

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - Nau7ik - 10-17-2017

(10-15-2017, 01:55 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: Thank you all for your responses and I am happy to be here! Yeah I should of known that the name Ra wasnt really of importance but merely the name given to that being at that time. So I suppose he says :I am Ra just before talking to let the person hearing the answers know that it is him talking vs someone else. I noticed in the book when Ra 7th density channels Ra 6th density some differences in the way one talked.

@Nau
Yeah I suppose that is the reason why I failed to integrate that being at that time. I got to that point from experiencing oneness but when I encountered that being of self services I used non love understanding to confront that being. Now that I am aware im sure the experience will be different. Smile

Thanks everyone!

You might notice that sometimes Ra did not respond with "I am Ra." I can't for certain say whether they had stopped speaking and someone else came in though. But it is strange. Ra doesn't speak "I am Ra" in places where the questioner is asking very trivial questions. I'd have to reread the places where the greetings are missing though. I haven't quite figured that out yet.

It's a challenge to meet negative entities with love. One wants to be able to love and accept them exactly as they are, but one also can't allow himself to be dominated or manipulated. It's not so loving to the self to allow the self to be abused and dominated. That would make the negative entity quite happy though. This is foolish and folly love, "idiot compassion."

Everything is a learning experience! And I think that you are one who sees life that way Smile

RE: Understanding the Law One Questions - SkyGodWarrior - 10-20-2017

Thank you Jade Smile

@Nau: Yeah I am conscious of multidimensional communication. Since they are able to see alternate information and possibilities so far a head of us in the future it is hard taking some information in just at face value. I know that they are able to say things in such a way that means a lot of things all at once... and at the same time they may say certain things to arouse curiosity only for it to go right over the person who is asking the question's head. There are a lot of statements which I feel were casted out like a lure but were not bitten at all lol.. didnt even see the bait haha. I wonder and hope that my questions are answered in the next book or at least in the sense that I am able to work my way into a mindset to be able to understand and ask the right questions myself.

It is also pretty happy to know that all these beings are still here and are very much willing to help and are only a name call away Smile

Is it a challenge to meet negative entities with love? haha then that means you still have some animosity towards them... or towards yourself? One must forgive as it means to forgive oneself. I never really thought about such things because I never had any hatred for anyone. Even when I was young and would get into fights after the fight was over I wouldn't over do it and I would forgive them. I think at the times where your most emotionally excited towards one type of emotional outburst that once you make that commitment to forgive them that is where the really alchemical magic happens... as well as the accolades you receive from your higher self as well as the emotional burden from holding such a emotion towards another.

Lol my friend he would be perceived as service towards self... it seems to be entertaining to him to remember which people he didnt like and how to speak and treat those individuals lol... it seems like a lot of work to me if you ask me. You have to set your heart free otherwise you carry the burden with you forever... lol literally.. one life or another your heart will be set free.

I watched a story the other day called something along the lines of "The Power of the Heart". Multiple were telling their stories and how they feel about the subject. It was interesting for sure and quite meaningful but there was one section that was really emotionally charged for me.....

This lady in Africa tells her story. She was in a country where the president was killed and that the group who killed the president was out looking for all members of the presidents tribe. This group of people went around with machetes looking to chop people up... Not just the men but the women, children, older people.... One preacher found all the girls he could as this group was going for the women first. He hid all 7 of them in a shower in his home.... they stayed in there for 3 months just thinking it would be a week or so until it was all over.

one day the group of men with machetes found this house and were tearing everything up looking for these girls. As the men were people from the same area and knew who was missing. They were about to find the door that was concealing these girls but then the preacher interrupted him. This man told the armed assailant that he would not lie and that no one was there. lol... the guy with the machete said "I believe you... you are a good man" and his hand that was on the knob of the door just a twist away .... let goo and they left.

The preacher was thankful and after everyone left he approached the women and told them... "What ever you are doing... keep doing it." He left with them a bible.... Long story short the lady telling this story found love in heart through this book. But it wasn't over yet... 2months later another group of men were back. This time a large dresser was placed over the door to hide the group of women. The lady said she recognized a mans voice. A person who she worked with teaching elementary school. This man shouted and bragged about killing this ladies parents... sisters... brothers... (They did not find the women)

Fast forward.... The revolt is over and the men who caused this uprising were now all in jail..... This lady now a free lady wanted to see the man who killed her family. She didn't know why she wanted to go but it was just something she had to do so that she her nightmares wouldn't hunt her.

She knew the person who owned the prison very well and as she met with him he told her... "you can do what ever you want to do to him" The prisoner was brought in and she was given a bat to do as she pleased to this prisoner who chopped up her family...... She looked this man in the eyes..... and she said she did not know what came over her... she felt sad for this man... compassion for this man..... she uttered....... "I forgive you".... she could not stop repeating these words.... The man who was expecting to be beaten to death face fell into confusion and he actually started to cry.... The prison guard and the owner watching this were so furious they rushed this man out of room that they were in..... the owner came back and started to scream at this loving lady..... "What is wrong with you.... this man Killed your family..... What is wrong with you......? He told her to leave.

You must find it in your heart to make the great transmutation.... I hope nothing you have experience has been this bad but I think you will get the point... Think about it..

Smile