Bring4th
_______ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: _______ (/showthread.php?tid=14933)

_______ - GentleWanderer - 10-26-2017

______

RE: Healing and time space - Cainite - 10-26-2017

I think since time is illusory, the past and every event that's in it is with/within us at anytime.

RE: Healing and time space - anagogy - 10-26-2017

(10-26-2017, 02:24 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: Is it necessarily required to go into time space in order to heal a distortion which originated from a past event ? Or can healing take place without having made modification to the past event ( or how the past event is recorded in the mind) ?

Our spirit is forged in catalyst from the past and you wouldn't want to erase the path upon which learning is engravened.

Look to your body as an analogy, if you like. Scars can be ugly, sure, but if you look to what scar tissue is, in reality, we can see that it is actually just tissue that has healed from flesh once cleaved, and come back even stronger than it was before. From that vantage point, it might be seen as beautiful in its own way. Your body doesn't need to go back in time and undo the course of events that caused its learning, and your mind doesn't either.

It all happens in the present.

Just as bodily healing requires rest, time, and cleanliness, your mind does also, but of an inner variety.

Just as the body has natural mechanisms for healing if it not interrupted in its processes, the mind does also. Surrender to the wisdom of these natural processes, and listen to the still voice within. All is well.

______ - GentleWanderer - 10-29-2017

______

RE: Healing and time space - Cainite - 10-29-2017

I think past can't be altered, it can only be reviewed. what is happening is the removal of the blockage which was created in the past in the present.

Can't say I'm completely sure though.. it would be interesting if altering past was possible. (come to think of it, the higher self does the exact same thing)

RE: Healing and time space - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 07:22 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: Thanks for the replies, i think i maybe didn't formulated well my question which is more of a technical one.
Let's say a traumatic event (or perceived as such by the subject, because the same event could have been seen as neutral or positive to an other person) happens to somebody. The person now has a blockage or emotional trauma resulting from the event.
Many years after the blockage isn't healed, the person is still affected. Then one day, after working on healing the self, with or without the help of a healer, the blockage is healed and the person is no more negatively affected by the past event. It's like if the event never happened.

What has happened technically ? Does the past traumatic event (which is now recorded in time/space, the "opposite" space time) has necessarily been reframed or canceled by healing work ? In other words, what does effective healing do to the recording in time space ?
Seth speaks about parallel selves, does healing shift somebody from a timeline to an other, from a wounded parallel self to a parallel self who never has ben hurt ?

I perceived it in this way.

You see your past in your memories.  Those memories have associations to feelings based on your then-present emotions when you access that memory.
So a humiliating memory accessed say months after it occurred will probably still be associated with a feeling of embarrassment.

The idea of healing is to access each memory with a present desire to discover the love in the moment of those otherwise embarassing unpleasant and traumatic emotions.  Such as a future lesson, a reason that gives that experience precedence.

You go into that humiliating memory and discover that there's humor to it now for whatever reason.  Suddenly it's a funny past memory instead of a painful lesson learned.  Suddenly the bright side emerges.  The mind re-records the memory in the brain as a positive thing.  The pleasure center is stimulated.  The memory makes you smile now instead of frown and blush.  The heart reacts with an altered vibration that positively effects every cell in the body.
Some refer to that healing as a form of time reversal of the DNA or telomeres of the DNA, a form of healing by transformation via transmutation of the vibration of the body (or something like that) returning it to a healthier state, a prime state to fulfil the users desires.

You may see it as taking the 'moment' as you perceive it's recording in your memory, access it through your mind and transform it with a whole new lens of observation, this one called Love instead of Judgment.  The result is it's transformation effects the observer who transformed it, their inner perception reflects through them into their outer perception.
Suddenly it was funny spilling OJ on your pants and being embarrassed when someone called out thinking you wet yourself.  Because looking back perhaps it's a reminder of how the little dumb things in life are often the most powerful and important moments.

Just my take anyway.  I think I could have explained that better though, sorry for any confusion.