Bring4th
Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid (/showthread.php?tid=14951)

Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Steppingfeet - 11-03-2017

From article:

The space’s dimensions resemble those of the pyramid’s Grand Gallery, the 153-foot-long, 26-foot-tall corridor that leads to the burial chamber of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the pyramid was built.

However, it remains unclear what lies within the space, what purpose it served, or if it’s one or multiple spaces.

The void is the first large inner structure discovered within the 4,500-year-old pyramid since the 1800s—a find made possible by recent advances in high-energy particle physics. The results were published in the journal Nature.

NatGeo article:
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science/

Awesome video from the ScanPyramids team posted by Confused in "Mysterious Nature of Time" thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=425&v=ZB-MOGw0RMo

(In Science & Technology forum because cutting edge scientific techniques were used to discover this hidden cavity in the Great Pyramid.)

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-03-2017

Perhaps that chamber, or corridor, since they seem to be avoiding the word chamber currently, is, at least metaphysical, the analog for the spirit guides to gather during spiritual work in the pyramid of those incarnations they're overseeing?

I wonder what the placement of the room in tandem with the flow of light through the geometry of the structure is all about.

And further why it's cut off from being accessed completely, almost sounds like a place for discarnate entities to materialize in during intensive workings.

Thank you for sharing this! Smile

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Steppingfeet - 11-03-2017

(11-03-2017, 01:24 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Perhaps that chamber, or corridor, since they seem to be avoiding the word chamber currently, is, at least metaphysical, the analog for the spirit guides to gather during spiritual work in the pyramid of those incarnations they're overseeing?

I wonder what the placement of the room in tandem with the flow of light through the geometry of the structure is all about.

And further why it's cut off from being accessed completely, almost sounds like a place for discarnate entities to materialize in during intensive workings.

Thank you for sharing this! Smile

Interesting theory about it being a place of the materialization of guides/teachers. Perhaps so. However, in 57.26 - 57.28, Ra indicates that teaching and guiding happened separate from the initiatory experience of the Queen's Chamber. In the King's chamber they indicate the presence of a healer to manipulate the sharply delineated aural field.

There is also no indication that the 2.5 spirals between apex and base had work with or affect upon the Grand Gallery area, though that could simply be because Don's questions did not explore that direction.

Another theory: the cavity could hold the answer to this conundrum:

Quote:89.14 Questioner: I have here a deck of twenty-two tarot cards which have been copied, according to information we have, from the walls of, I would suspect, the large pyramid at Giza. If necessary we can duplicate these cards in the book that we are preparing. I would ask Ra if these cards represent an exact replica of that which is in the Great Pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The resemblance is substantial.

89.15 Questioner: In other words, you might say that these were better than, say, 95% correct as far as representing what is on the walls of the Great Pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Wouldn't that be amazing!

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-03-2017

Oh no, I meant as a separate area for such entities to manifest physically akin to how Ra described entities in catacombs/caverns inside Earth sometimes materializing to practice their work. (Paraphrasing)

Quote:60.21 Questioner: Is the Earth solid all the way through from one side to the other?
Ra: I am Ra. You may say that your sphere is of an honey-comb nature. The center is, however, solid if you would so call that which is molten.

60.22 Questioner: And the honey-comb nature— are there third-density incarnate entities living in the honey-combed areas? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This was at one time correct. This is not correct at this present space/time.

60.23 Questioner: And there are no— are there any inner civilizations or entities living in these areas that are some of the other than physically incarnate who do come and materialize on the Earth’s surface at times?
Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, there are some which do as you say. Further, there are some inner plane entities of this planet which prefer to do some materialization into third-density visible in these areas. There are also bases, shall we say, in these areas of those from elsewhere, both positive and negative. There are abandoned cities.

I personally like to think the entire structure of the great pyramid is in various parts capable of some hidden feats.

It's ironic then to me that it has an entire hidden area.  And further if we assume it was made be Ra, can we further assume there are aspects of the pyramid clearly not meant for 3D to have known of initially? That they'd know we'd discover such aspects eventually much later on?

That conundrum you speak of is confusing to me as to how you perceive it to answer it.  If there's no way to that area, how did anyone know about the tarot glyphs there?

Actually there's not even any record of tarot glyphs as far as I could find beyond Don's group with Ra speaking of them.  It is a conundrum but I do agree it'd be fascinating if that area turned out to be some kind of record hall or historic library containing information.

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Steppingfeet - 11-03-2017

(11-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Oh no, I meant as a separate area for such entities to manifest physically akin to how Ra described entities in catacombs/caverns inside Earth sometimes materializing to practice their work. (Paraphrasing)

Hmmm. Hadn't considered that. There's nothing in the Law of One I'm aware of to support that functionality in the Great Pyramid, but at the same time there is nothing that would irrefutably refute the prospect.

(11-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I personally like to think the entire structure of the great pyramid is in various parts capable of some hidden feats.

I personally like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. Because it says "I want to be formal . . . but I'm here to party too."

haha. Sorry, couldn't help myself. (Talledega Nights quote.)

(11-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: It's ironic then to me that it has an entire hidden area.

Hidden only to later generations separated from the pyramid's original use. Who knows how accessible/known it was at the time. Presuming there is an intentional interior structure there.

(11-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: And further if we assume it was made be Ra, can we further assume there are aspects of the pyramid clearly not meant for 3D to have known of initially? That they'd know we'd discover such aspects eventually much later on?

That's a good question. Ra did enumerate its various functions, including being a healing machine, a place of initiation, a place of death and rebirth, and as means of balancing planetary energies.

They describe other uses to which the spirals may be put, including travel and building, but how one would not wish to instruct third-density entities in these pursuits.

I tend to think that if there is any new information to glean beyond the functions Ra already listed, they are mathematically encoded in the design of the pyramid itself.

(11-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: That conundrum you speak of is confusing to me as to how you perceive it to answer it.  If there's no way to that area, how did anyone know about the tarot glyphs there?

Actually there's not even any record of tarot glyphs as far as I could find beyond Don's group with Ra speaking of them.  It is a conundrum but I do agree it'd be fascinating if that area turned out to be some kind of record hall or historic library containing information.

Indeed. It is a puzzle because there is no evidence anywhere, so far as I'm aware, of any inscriptions or glyphs on the interior walls or ceilings of the Great Pyramid's passageways and chambers. Yet Don asked about the source of the images and Ra confirmed that they did indeed come from the pyramid itself. Perhaps this void could be their repository?

When we were updating the tarot images at the front and back of Book IV with higher resolution versions, Austin contacted the current makers one of the tarot decks enquiring about their origin. Results were inconclusive, though information was gained about the modern tarot's emergence in I think the middle ages.

Well, unless there's a secret passageway I don't understand how anyone would know of this area if Ra created the pyramid since it would initially appear that there is no means of entry at all.  Still you raise an extremely valid point, that area may have been known at one point.

The mysteries abound lol

Ra also insinuated the pyramid to even be a refrigerator without needing cold Wink
Produce that never withers.

The mathematics of the pyramid... You'd think that alone would point out how advanced the builders of the pyramids are...

How much is there to teach us just there in implication and inference?

Perhaps the tarot glyphs are in the series of catacombs underneath the pyramids...  But somewhere they are if Ra is real and correct.

...As should be the bones of a big foot creature somewhere in a cave lol

I guess only time, or a remote viewer, will tell Tongue

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Patrick - 11-05-2017

Is anyone aware if any remote viewing of the pyramid has shown this space ?

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-05-2017

Well I imagine unless the remote viewer were to stumble upon it, how would one be aware to even look for it?

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Nau7ik - 11-09-2017

I saw this article a few days ago and I wondered if Ra had said anything about it. This is the closest I’ve found:

Quote:55.16 Questioner: Why does the King’s Chamber have the various small chambers above it?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

We must address this query more generally in order to explicate your specific question. The positioning of the entity to be healed is such that the life energies, if you will, are in a position to be briefly interrupted or intersected by light. This light then may, by the catalyst of the healer with the crystal, manipulate the aural forces, as you may call the various energy centers, in such a way that if the entity to be healed wills it so, corrections may take place. Then the entity is reprotected by its own, now less distorted, energy field and is able to go its way.

The process by which this is done involves bringing the entity to be healed to an equilibrium. This involves temperature, barometric pressure, and the electrical charged atmosphere. The first two requirements are controlled by the system of chimneys.

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Steppingfeet - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 10:35 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I saw this article a few days ago and I wondered if Ra had said anything about it. This is the closest I’ve found:

Quote:55.16 Questioner: Why does the King’s Chamber have the various small chambers above it?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

We must address this query more generally in order to explicate your specific question. The positioning of the entity to be healed is such that the life energies, if you will, are in a position to be briefly interrupted or intersected by light. This light then may, by the catalyst of the healer with the crystal, manipulate the aural forces, as you may call the various energy centers, in such a way that if the entity to be healed wills it so, corrections may take place. Then the entity is reprotected by its own, now less distorted, energy field and is able to go its way.

The process by which this is done involves bringing the entity to be healed to an equilibrium. This involves temperature, barometric pressure, and the electrical charged atmosphere. The first two requirements are controlled by the system of chimneys.

Below are a few diagrams of the King's Chamber from different viewing angles. Don is asking about the "small chambers" from #5 above:

[Image: King_s.gif]

" />

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-09-2017

How would one go about electrically charging the atmosphere inside the pyramid anyways?

Pyramids, how do they work?! Lol

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Jade - 12-05-2017

(11-09-2017, 12:49 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: How would one go about electrically charging the atmosphere inside the pyramid anyways?

Pyramids, how do they work?! Lol

Quote:65.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what this chamber did to the entity to create this awareness in him?

Ra: I am Ra. This chamber worked upon the mind and the body. The mind was affected by sensory deprivation and the archetypical reactions to being buried alive with no possibility of extricating the self. The body was affected both by the mind configuration and by the electrical and piezoelectrical properties of the materials which were used in the construction of the resonating chamber.

This will be the last full query of this working. May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?

RE: Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-05-2017

So by mere presence of materials used in construction...Limestone and granite?  The things you can do with rock.

Has there not been any further reports on this?  What a bummer, I wonder why Egypt's government is so secretive about the pyramids and sphinx.