Bring4th
Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? (/showthread.php?tid=1498)

Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - unity100 - 08-19-2010

1.5 Days ago, or 1 day ago etc ? Or in the last week ?

i am seeing a lot of stuff around me from people and with their lives.

did some solar wave arrive, this, that, or spiritual gate or something opened or, anything ?

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Peregrinus - 08-19-2010

I don't know about anything metaphysically connected we know about, but I was very affected negatively two evenings ago. I thought it was a psychic attack, but if it happened on a larger scale then... who knows... what kind of things do you mean "i am seeing a lot of stuff"?

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - unity100 - 08-20-2010

seeings a lot of stuff go haywire with people's lives. mishaps, accidents, this, that. most unexpected people making odd choices ...

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Ali Quadir - 08-20-2010

This is the year of great changes...
I don't think it's particular to the last few days.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Pablísimo - 08-20-2010

Well, it could be Mercury Retrograde that you are noticing.

It officially started on 20th August 2010, but the first effects are usually felt up to a week before the start, so this would fall within your timeframe. The very beginning (Today) and end of this period are the "eye of the storm", so to speak.

Mercury retrograde is an astrological phenomenon that happens a couple times a year and lasts for approximately 3 weeks. It occurs when the planet Mercury APPEARS to be moving backwards through the zodiac. It is an illusion created by the orbital rotation of the earth with relation to other planets in the solar system -- it is not really moving backwards.

If you are unfamiliar with Astrology, an internet search on "Mercury Retrograde" will bring you tons of information to sift through, as this is probably one of the most easily recognizable astrological phenomenon. It is a great place to start learning about some of the real truth that can be found in an ancient art that, like so many things, has been mixed with bad information. Part of the fun of our spiritual journey is sifting through the mud to find the gold!

Generally speaking, these Mercury Retrograde periods are marked by difficulties with communication, transportation, and mechanical/electrical breakdowns. Physical accidents, delays, and totally bizarre sequences of events are common. However, the most common effect is simply unclear thinking and miscommunications between people. It is a bad time to make major decisions as our judgement tends to be clouded. It is an excellent time to reflect and consider, but not the time for decisive moves. It is a time to re-visit and complete old projects, rather than start new ones. There is a beautiful ebb and flow to this period that is very positive, but unfortunately communication, transportation, and technology do tend to slow down or break down.

If one is not aware of Mercury Retrograde, it can seem as if the world has gone hawyire for no reason. I personally tend to view this (and other such Astrological periods) as "Cosmic Weather" and simply choose to be aware of it and plan accordingly. It helps me to maintain calm and use the positive aspects of MR periods (of which there are many) to my advantage. Unfortunately, there are some people who get overly superstitious and fearful about it and practically shut down their lives during MR periods. That approach does not feel healthy to me, but we all have to make our own decisions about what information to take in and how to respond.

I'm not sure if this explains the things you have been seeing around you as of late, as it could be totally unrelated, but I hope it was helpful all the same.

Love to all

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - unity100 - 08-20-2010

Quote:Generally speaking, these Mercury Retrograde periods are marked by difficulties with communication, transportation, and mechanical/electrical breakdowns. Physical accidents, delays, and totally bizarre sequences of events are common. However, the most common effect is simply unclear thinking and miscommunications between people. It is a bad time to make major decisions as our judgement tends to be clouded. It is an excellent time to reflect and consider, but not the time for decisive moves. It is a time to re-visit and complete old projects, rather than start new ones. There is a beautiful ebb and flow to this period that is very positive, but unfortunately communication, transportation, and technology do tend to slow down or break down.

coincides with people's situations. one of them is even making a life changing decision in this period ...

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Namaste - 08-20-2010

(08-20-2010, 08:11 AM)Pablísimo Wrote: Generally speaking, these Mercury Retrograde periods are marked by difficulties with communication, transportation, and mechanical/electrical breakdowns. Physical accidents, delays, and totally bizarre sequences of events are common. However, the most common effect is simply unclear thinking and miscommunications between people. It is a bad time to make major decisions as our judgement tends to be clouded. It is an excellent time to reflect and consider, but not the time for decisive moves. It is a time to re-visit and complete old projects, rather than start new ones. There is a beautiful ebb and flow to this period that is very positive, but unfortunately communication, transportation, and technology do tend to slow down or break down.

Thank you, Pab.

I have just had relationship catalyst offered, well timed and sound advice (literally was just re-visiting an old problem and transmuting it).

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Questioner - 08-20-2010

Thanks, Pablisimo. Ra briefly mentioned a few positive things about astrology but it doesn't come up on the forum much. Personally, I'd like to see it discussed more here.

There's a picture in my mind to represent Mercury Retrograde. Picture playing with Lego blocks to build some structures.
I just did a Google image search for Lego and got a huge laugh from the first result.
[Image: escher%20lego.jpg]

Now imagine that all of this Lego building happens inside a cargo van. There is plenty of room but the foundation one builds on moves back and forth. When there is a smooth ride down well-built streets, this doesn't really matter.

Mercury Retrograde is when the van bounces over potholes.
[Image: harare_pothole-%5Bgadling-bumper%5D.png]

Under these conditions anything that is not securely snapped in place will tumble over!

Mercury Retrograde shakes us up so that we can notice whatever we left unconnected. Perhaps we already have a plugged-together plan or concept that we can use, which got overlooked. Or it's time to take the loose pieces and figure out what we want to do with them.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Pablísimo - 08-20-2010

(08-20-2010, 09:12 AM)Namaste Wrote: I have just had relationship catalyst offered, well timed and sound advice (literally was just re-visiting an old problem and transmuting it).

Relationship Catalyst. Probably the toughest of them all! I wish you well with that, Namaste. I'm sure you'll work through it for the highest good of all. Since we're speaking of Astrology, be aware of the combination of full moon and mercury retrograde at the same time. Emotions will be running high next week. Smile

------

Lol, Questioner, Love the Escher Lego picture!!!

(08-20-2010, 10:29 AM)Questioner Wrote: Thanks, Pablisimo. Ra briefly mentioned a few positive things about astrology but it doesn't come up on the forum much. Personally, I'd like to see it discussed more here.

Me, too! Ra mentioned that we have three basic choices for exploring the nature of the Archetypal mind:The Tarot, Astrology, or the Tree of Life. They also mentioned that one of these three options will be more attractive to a given seeker. Unfortunately, though all three were presented as equally useful/valid, Don didn't really ask very much about astrology in general, choosing instead to focus more thoroughly on the Tarot, especially in Book IV. Astrology strongly resonates with me, and I derived enormous value from it long before learning of the Law of One. It also just makes a whole lot more sense than the Tarot for me personally, so my choice of the 3 is clear, though I have attempted to study a bit of the other two. I guess Don didn't have a similar interest and so did not ask about it. Ra, in respecting free will didn't volunteer very much either, and this is one area I always wished had been covered more thoroughly. So, yes, I'd love to see it brought up more frequently here. Smile

Here's the session reference:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=76&ss=1#9

While on the topic, there was one quote in particular that really stood out for me, from session 19:

Ra Wrote:The root of astrology, as you speak it, is one way of perceiving the primal distortions which may be predicted along probability/possibility lines given, shall we say, cosmic orientations and configurations at the time of the entrance into the physical/mental complex of the spirit and at the time of the physical/mental/spiritual complex into the illusion.

This then has the possibility of suggesting basic areas of distortion. There is no more than this. The part astrology plays is likened unto that of one root among many.

I have derived enormous benefit from this little section and it is the best description of both "psychological astrology" (my primary interest) and probability/predictive astrology, which is the more commonly discussed variety. But there are many levels and nuances of meaning to those brief few sentences. I could write a whole essay on just those sentences (don't worry, I won't!). Such depth and nuance of meaning from our friends of Ra! What a shame it wasn't covered more deeply.

(08-20-2010, 10:29 AM)Questioner Wrote: There's a picture in my mind to represent Mercury Retrograde. Picture playing with Lego blocks to build some structures....

Under these conditions anything that is not securely snapped in place will tumble over! Mercury Retrograde shakes us up so that we can notice whatever we left unconnected. Perhaps we already have a plugged-together plan or concept that we can use, which got overlooked. Or it's time to take the loose pieces and figure out what we want to do with them.

This an amusing and interesting analogy, and not how I am used to thinking of MR periods, but I certainly see what you mean, especially about those things that were not securely fastened. Thanks for sharing that insight! I will have to ponder this avenue in more detail.

Contemplating Mercury Retrograde is one of those things that can lead to fearfulness and worry, so we do have to be careful. I find it enormously helpful to be aware of these periods so I can plan accordingly. Sure, I don't sign major contracts, roll out new projects, make major mechanical purchases or make major life decisions in the heat of the moment during these periods, but neither do I allow it to prevent me from doing what must be done. Sometimes we have to go out in the rain, and we just take an umbrella and be careful. Knowing about this invisible Cosmic weather helps me accept the inevitable delays and miscommunications that always arise. I give my Other-selves a little more space and compassion, I slow down and listen more carefully to try to minimize the effects of this cosmic static. I plan that things are just going to take longer than normal, and that other people, especially those who haven't heard the "Cosmic Weather Report', will get frustrated by it all, and express anger due to very high probability of misunderstandings and miscommunications. None of us are thinking at our clearest, so we have to make an effort to communicate more clearly and just cut eachother some slack.

It's easy to get fearful about the whole thing, because once you become aware of MR periods, the evidence is overwhelming. There have even been some major events that have happened this year during Mercury Retrograde periods -- notably the freak accident with geese in the plane engine that ended up with an emergency landing of a US Airways flight in the Hudson River, and of course the explosion that led to the massive BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Both happened firmly within MR periods.

That said, I think far too many astrologers focus on the negative aspects of MR instead of balancing that out with its positive connotations. As you rightly pointed out, it gives us an opportunity to take a look at what has become unstuck, what was not properly grounded in the first place. Your car and computer very well may break down during this period, but probably due to an old problem that was hidden, that really did need to be fixed. Same thing for relationships -- you may have an argument over a miscommunication, but likely whatever the issue is needed to get out in the air anyway. It's a great time to meditate, to slow down and go within. It's a time to re-organize our homes and our minds, to re-connect with old friends, to re-visit old problems, to re-search and nurture ideas.

I have found it helpful to learn to RESPECT the cycles of nature, as they are reflected in the heavens above and in the hearts and minds of humans below. There are times to act, to move forward, to plant new seeds and start new things. Then there are times to be pensive, to reflect and hibernate. I learned a long time ago that it's easier to go with the cosmic ebb and flow of energies than continually try to swim upstream. It can be done, of course, but is quite exhausting!

Love to all

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Questioner - 08-20-2010

(08-20-2010, 03:39 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: Love the Escher Lego picture!!!
Me too. It was total serendipity - I just looked in Google Images for Lego and there was that fun picture.

Quote:Unfortunately, though all three were presented as equally useful/valid, Don didn't really ask very much about astrology in general, choosing instead to focus more thoroughly on the Tarot.
Don was very thorough in following up on what was discussed. I believe that if he had lived longer, Don would have completed the tarot discussion and proceeded to the other archetypal symbols.

Quote:The root of astrology...
Excellent citation. Perhaps externally, probability astrology is like an indication of where there are hills and valleys in our environment. Internally, psychological astrology shows our strong and weak tendencies. If we want to use this information to easily roll a stone downhill, we can do so. If we want to ignore or fight this information, and spend our lives showing boulders uphill all the time, we are free to do that too.

(From The Princess Bride: "I also have a secret I have not told you. I am also not left handed!" I won't spoil the surprise if you haven't seen the movie.)

Quote:I could write a whole essay on just those sentences
Please do. b4 is a wonderful place to share your essays and develop deeper understandings over time, within a very thoughtful, respectful community.

Quote:the negative aspects of MR instead of balancing that out with its positive connotations.

I didn't realize what time it was (in terms of MR), but I have been inadvertently enjoying its benefits. To avoid serious repercussions from a major deadline, I needed to learn some new skills in my career. I have accumulated a lot of tutorials, but I just felt bogged down and overwhelmed. Frankly I was intimidated because the material is quite different than what I have been involved with before.

Suddenly in the past few days, I have had interest and enthusiasm that inspired me to finally go through this material. It has been far easier than ever before to sort out the good and bad material, and then to attentively get full benefit from the good material.

At the same time, just in the last few days, some email lists I am on including several free samples of further courses in the area. It turns out that the free excerpts actually included all the information I need to immediately take action, even without spending another dime. The ideas have flowed in easily and snapped together, Lego style, into my next plans.

It is still not clear whether I'll succeed at my immediate deadline, or suffer a major loss and setback. However it is already crystal clear that the next opportunity will easily be in reach based on what I am learning.

This feels to me like it could well be Mercury Retrograde influence working out well in my life.

Namaste, is there any particular comfort or prayers we can offer for your relationship challenge?

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Xenos - 08-21-2010

Thank you for bringing this up Unity100, it was pretty much chaos this week, catalysts thrown aboard and squirming about. And it wasn't just me, it was people around me as well! Now it's the weekend and time to rest Smile, boy this week was intense! However thanks to Mercury for it's kind reminders Smile

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - AnthroHeart - 08-23-2010

I'm not sure, but my last week was very harmonious. Though I always ask "how can it get even better?"

Sure, I do have things come up, but I do my best not to let them get to me.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Bring4th_Steve - 08-26-2010

I tend to believe at this point in the ascension/graduation process that if people still carry difficult karma, it takes events like Mercury in Retrograde to cause the proper catalyst to pry that karma free and to force the person to deal with the issue.

That is also assuming the person wishes to ascend/graduate, and has asked for divine assistance with freeing him/herself of all remaining karma in order to not lug around any lower vibrational attachments.

And I'm not saying that if you didn't have any challenges over the past few weeks that you are free from serious karma. Everyone experiences catalyst in a very unique way, so Mercury in Retrograde may be very powerful for one person while it doesn't affect another person the same way.

It is also important to note there are plenty of ways to insulate yourself from the effects of challenging astrological alignments, as well. Many Easterners wear gems that are mounted to rings, where the gem touches the skin on the finger. Certain gems in your chart will act as filters for the energies that play upon your various energy bodies. You may also refuse to let planetary energies affect you, as well, as Paramhansa "willed upon himself" in the book, "Autobiography of a Yogi". If you know anyone who practices Ayurvedic astrology, they will know exactly how yo assist you with filtering such energies.

Finally, there's the concept that we create our own "reality" in duality, so if we believe that astrology affects us as a form of catalyst, then it most definitely will manifest as such! :-)

In terms of contributing to the original question of anything happening on a planetary scale... I am noticing that time is speeding up BIG TIME!!! Are any of you noticing this? My days are flying by, and I am flipping the paper each month on my calendar as if it felt like I had just done it two weeks ago instead of four. It is said that the light coming into our sphere is of a higher vibration and therefore a faster frequency, which makes everything "feel" faster, even though we are still clinging to man-made time units. Anyone feeling that too?

Steve

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Peregrinus - 08-27-2010

(08-26-2010, 11:27 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: I am noticing that time is speeding up BIG TIME!!! Are any of you noticing this? My days are flying by, and I am flipping the paper each month on my calendar as if it felt like I had just done it two weeks ago instead of four. It is said that the light coming into our sphere is of a higher vibration and therefore a faster frequency, which makes everything "feel" faster, even though we are still clinging to man-made time units. Anyone feeling that too?

Time is not speeding up; time is actually the same as it always was. It is us, in our ever increasing consciousness, that are moving through time at a quicker rate Smile

You will note that this change in consciousness takes place according to the Mayan calendar's bifurcation points. Funny you should note this the day AFTER we just crossed another threshold!

Year
Bifurcation point (1st Order), Date, Time (as points become closer)

1155 BC (Ramses III)
1) Apr 28

55 (Roman Emperor Nero )
2) Apr 5

803 (Completion of Leshan Giant Buddha)
3) Jan 15

4) Mar 11

5) Oct 27 (The Peace of Boulogne)

6) May 27 (The last execution for witchcraft is carried out in Scotland.)

7) Jun 12

8) Nov 16 (The Russian Social Democratic Labor Party splits into two groups; the Bolsheviks (Russian for "majority") and Mensheviks (Russian for "minority").

9) Jul 19 (July 21 – WW II: President Harry S. Truman approves the order for atomic bombs to be used against Japan.)

10) Apr 20 (April 24 – Five hundred thousand people in Washington, DC and 125,000 in San Francisco march in protest against the Vietnam War.)

11) Mar 21

12) Jan 20

13) Feb 19

14) Nov 22

15) Mar 20 01:36:04

16) Aug 26 06:57:00

17) Jul 16 06:39:04

18) Feb 12 12:17:55
19) Jun 4 06:21:08
20) Aug 6 17:56:47
21) Oct 6 00:24:21
22) Nov 4 05:32:25
23) Nov 22 06:51:55
24) Dec 3 10:40:30
25) Dec 10 08:11:25
26) Dec 14 14:29:04
27) Dec 17 05:42:21
28) Dec 18 20:46:43
29) Dec 19 20:55:37
30) Dec 20 11:51:05
31) Dec 20 21:04:31
32) Dec 21 02:46:34
33) Dec 21 06:17:57
34) Dec 21 08:28:36
35) Dec 21 09:49:21
36) Dec 21 10:39:15
37) Dec 21 11:10:05
38) Dec 21 11:11:11

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Questioner - 08-27-2010

(08-27-2010, 01:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: Time is not speeding up; time is actually the same as it always was. It is us, in our ever increasing consciousness, that are moving through time at a quicker rate Smile
When I see that list of accelerating dates, I have to say: WOW!

Quote:Bolsheviks (Russian for "majority")
I never knew what the word meant before.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - fairyfarmgirl - 08-27-2010

According to the Mayan Calender, this is an auspicious time right now to make choices and stick by those choices. I find the whole Mercury Retrograde thing to be highly overrated. Some of the best experiences I have created for myself has been during the so called Mercury Retrograde. The only difference I notice during this time is when I try to speak I become tongue tied... I wonder if this is more of a self-fullfilling prophecy than an actual influence.

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Peregrinus - 08-27-2010

(08-27-2010, 08:53 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: when I try to speak I become tongue tied...

I would suggest that it is for the fact that this vibratory complex of sound is clumsy and lacking in clarity and depth, and you are having difficulty in passing on what you think/feel because you are unable to use your telepathy yet.

Blessings to you dear sister Smile

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Richard - 08-27-2010

(08-27-2010, 08:53 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: According to the Mayan Calender, this is an auspicious time right now to make choices and stick by those choices. I find the whole Mercury Retrograde thing to be highly overrated. Some of the best experiences I have created for myself has been during the so called Mercury Retrograde. The only difference I notice during this time is when I try to speak I become tongue tied... I wonder if this is more of a self-fullfilling prophecy than an actual influence.

--fairyfarmgirl

Me too FFG. I believe we are all (sometimes painfully) aware of each of our current karmic issues even if we choose to ignore or put off dealing with them. Blaming our catalyst on an outside force or situation is often way easier than admitting it might just be ourselves that are the problem.

Richard

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - fairyfarmgirl - 08-29-2010

Pere--- I really wish they would get this telepathy rig up and running! Smile

Blessings to you, dear brother as well!

--fairyfarmgirl
Richard-- Thank you! It is so very true---at least for me!

--fairyfarmgirl

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - AnthroHeart - 08-31-2010

The isssue I face is when people suddenly won't get back to me, return calls, or even IM's. They lose all touch with me as if I didn't exist or something. That happens in spurts, but I haven't tied it specifically to Mercury Retrograde. It does happen periodically though. Then after that, communication is back to normal.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - airwaves - 08-31-2010

(08-27-2010, 01:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: Time is not speeding up; time is actually the same as it always was. It is us, in our ever increasing consciousness, that are moving through time at a quicker rate Smile

You will note that this change in consciousness takes place according to the Mayan calendar's bifurcation points. Funny you should note this the day AFTER we just crossed another threshold!
This is not only my first post in quite awhile but possibly my longest ever. Tongue

I to have felt as if time has been speeding up lately even with full knowledge that it is not. It feels more as if I just take everything a little bit slower, with a little more thought, a lot of times completely spaced out after the train gets derailed, lol. Sometimes it feels as everything is passing by as if it is a movie in the background with the volume lowered. What is funnier to not is that I seem to be keeping up just fine with little to no effort. I have a fairly busy schedule yet it all gets done nearly effortlessly. Feels good man.

Ah, but I digress, I had a very funny(to me at least) experience pertaining to the bifuracation points on the calender you mentioned. It was at a party that was being thrown for one of my friends, we were celebrating his birthday.

It was at my friends birthday party that I came across his uncle. A man of around 55 years of age and a self described "hardcore catholic." There was a minor amount of drinking and i would say that he was on the better half of sober. We had, for an hour and some change, a very lively discussion. It started off on politics and soon touched on every subject from human rights to the act of creating some wonderful cuisine.

But it is the last half of this conversation I would like to touch on. Somehow, I honestly cannot remember, we managed to delve deep into religion and spirituality alike. I am one who is very apt to share my beliefs with all those who will listen, but I thought it wise to tread carefully around the subject with such a faithful catholic for peace keeping reasons.

Cautiously , I informed him that I could not bring myself to subscribe to any one religion nor did I much approve of the way that most are run. Mentioning the crusades got him a little worked up, though having read the bible I was able to quote a few passages to calm the nerves. When we finally reached the subject of "Armageddon" it really got interesting. Being a Christian in general, he tends to lean toward the idea of a vengeful god. In his thinking, those that are "left behind" will go to "hell" for their sins. Now this is where I really revved up, for by this time I had already got him on board with the idea of reincarnation, in that it allowed people to come back and continue working on their spiritual evolution so that they may reach heaven.

So I ask him, "But what if, this hell is just a way to describe being left behind to continue lessons of the spirit so that they may grow enough to eventually reach heaven? What if those that don't "graduate" simply continue their lessons so that they can get to heaven when the correct point in consciousness is reached? Would you not consider it a hell to be left behind for more lessons as your family moved on to that grand place? What if you were moving on to heaven as they stay behind for more seeking? My friend that is the only hell there is to face."

I was absolutely astonished at how much of the LOO he was able to not only digest, but accept. I was in fact thanked for imparting my knowledge and it was commented that I was very wise for my age(22). By the time I had finished I had an audience of three other people, with none arguing with me, only posing further questions.

It was amazing! In that it was a congregation of older folks and none seemed to be at odds with me. More so, they seemed to take in the views for themselves, having found a way to link it to their life long religions. With good reason to none the less.

Never have I spoken of the LOO at such length anywhere but here, and at no point in time did I directly mention the LOO. I simply found ways to link the general beliefs of the LOO to Christianity and in fact, most other religions that I am knowledgeable of.

I am not necessarily proud of having changed a few people's opinions, but the way that it was done means that the seed must have been there already. To me, this speaks to a very large change indeed. A very good one, in that one or more less people believe that the majority of the planet will burn in hell when the time comes, lol. I am looking forward to 2012, no matter what, it should be very interesting.

Anyway that is some of my recent fun Smile

L/L

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - Monica - 09-01-2010

(08-31-2010, 11:50 PM)airwaves Wrote: I am not necessarily proud of having changed a few people's opinions, but the way that it was done means that the seed must have been there already. To me, this speaks to a very large change indeed. A very good one, in that one or more less people believe that the majority of the planet will burn in hell when the time comes, lol. I am looking forward to 2012, no matter what, it should be very interesting.

Oh airwaves, that is SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I love how you wove Law of One concepts into his existing religion, in such a way that he could understand without feeling threatened. That is the way to do it! And you needn't be concerned about infringement; you just engaged in a discussion which he was free to leave at any time. I don't think you 'changed' anyone; he chose to change himself after being exposed to you. There is certainly nothing wrong with simply expressing who you are!

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - seagrass - 09-01-2010

We have been in a Saturn Opposition Uranus Transit for over two years.. Which just turned to a Cardinal T-square between Uranus in Aries at Aries Point and Saturn in Virgo/Libra and Pluto in Capricorn as the focal point. Jupiter cojoins Uranus in this T Square. This has been a huge catalyst for change, transformation and tearing down of old patterns. Mars was hitching a ride with Saturn for a while this month as well.
On August 21st there was a square between Saturn and Pluto Retrograde... A great blog http://www.astrogrrl.com/2010/08/saturn-square-pluto-rx-august-21-2010.html on the subject.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - airwaves - 09-01-2010

(09-01-2010, 12:02 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Oh airwaves, that is SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I love how you wove Law of One concepts into his existing religion, in such a way that he could understand without feeling threatened. That is the way to do it! And you needn't be concerned about infringement; you just engaged in a discussion which he was free to leave at any time. I don't think you 'changed' anyone; he chose to change himself after being exposed to you. There is certainly nothing wrong with simply expressing who you are!

BigSmile Thank you Monica! It has oddly enough been happening a lot more lately, and it certainly doesn't hurt if one can easily relate to people. The whole infringement idea has in fact been what holds me up in conversations, and as you said it is much easier if the other parties do not feel threatened or insulted. I think that deep down, most people can see distortions within their own religions, and just have yet to have come across the "answer."

Dully noted by my high school shop teacher, "You can teach anyone anything if you can relate, heck I could teach a monkey to mig weld!" Indeed lol. Angel

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - AnthroHeart - 09-01-2010

Great story airwaves! I'm not exactly that fast on my feet, and find it hard to articulate words sometimes. Sounds like you both were right where you were meant to be, if there is such at thing as meant to be.

RE: Did anything of planetary scale happen in the last 1.5 days ? - unity100 - 09-01-2010

not to mention that people are acting too demanding these days. a lot of people are demanding a lot of things, without giving anything back. especially in business. i can observe this in my dealings with people i know for some time, and also from some friends and their dealings with other people.