Bring4th
How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? (/showthread.php?tid=15004)

How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Cainite - 11-18-2017

Removed.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Nau7ik - 11-18-2017

Why skip anything in the Law of One? Read it all. I think that the line of questioning is helpful because the pyramids were a healing and initiation technology. One can look at the principles of initiation by reading that portion of the material.

Channeled material is tricky. If you’re starting with the Law of One and Q’uo, then you’re going to be disappointed with other channels, simply because the Ra material is the most mature and advanced (IMO); it’s the highest form of channeling available, which is done through trance. Q’uo is stepped down, telepathic channeling, but still more mature than most others I’ve read.

I haven’t yet read this source, but I’ve heard positive things and I’m going to be buying some books to see for myself...
Hilarion channeled by Maurice B. Cooke. In the early 80s.

There’s another channel, the Rainbow scribe, who’s supposedly channeling Hilarion right now. I do not believe this is the same source. The messages are positive, but they sound the same. It just sound immature to me.

But we all need different things! Don’t take my word, check it out for yourself and make your own judgements Smile

I personally have never really been interested in Edgar Cayce. I think he’s legit and the real deal though. I’ve just not been called towards his work.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Steppingfeet - 11-18-2017

(11-18-2017, 07:04 AM)Cainite Wrote: I didn't read them. Should I?

Can't say whether you should or should not, or whether you will or will not find value, but I can add to Nau7ik's thoughts in describing some of the insight available in the material about the pyramids. There is information about:

--Healing and being healed
--Initiation and the function of the will
--Death and rebirth
--Purity
--Balance
--The red/violet armoring
--The way the shape funnels and focuses prana (intelligent energy)
--The various uses to which the three consequent spirals may be put
--Alternative Earth history, including insight into Ra's relationship with this planet
--Among other goodies

Minimally familiar with Cayce's work. He is discussed in the Law of One books. And mentioned many times in the forums.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Ankh - 11-18-2017

I'm not familiar with Cayce's work either, but I found Michael Newton's work interesting. I also very much enjoyed Dolores Cannon's (she is otherwise not one of my favorites) book called "They walked with Jesus".

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Cainite - 11-19-2017

Removed.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - AnthroHeart - 11-19-2017

Ra did say that the pyramids were metaphysical training wheels. It makes me wonder what serious metaphysical stuff is like.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Ankh - 11-20-2017

(11-19-2017, 08:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ra did say that the pyramids were metaphysical training wheels. It makes me wonder what serious metaphysical stuff is like.

A scalpel.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Nowheretoday - 11-21-2017

I believe if you read it you wouldn't be asking this question.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Ankh - 11-22-2017

(11-21-2017, 11:59 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: I believe if you read it you wouldn't be asking this question.

Why not? I believe that it's a very valid question to ask considering that Ra said that the time of pyramids is past and that they were in error giving us the dangerous shape of the Giza pyramid. So naturally there arises a question then whether the information given about pyramids is currently of any value to our evolution in the present moment?

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - unity100 - 11-22-2017

(11-18-2017, 06:37 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Minimally familiar with Cayce's work. He is discussed in the Law of One books. And mentioned many times in the forums.

Cayce's readings of people who had past lives in Atlantis and reincarnated in ~1930-40s to follow up on what they did in Atlantis (positively, or negatively) contain a lot of spiritual lessons.

Also, very interesting historical knowledge.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Nau7ik - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 02:26 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 06:37 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Minimally familiar with Cayce's work. He is discussed in the Law of One books. And mentioned many times in the forums.

Cayce's readings of people who had past lives in Atlantis and reincarnated in ~1930-40s to follow up on what they did in Atlantis (positively, or negatively) contain a lot of spiritual lessons.

Also, very interesting historical knowledge.

I did not know that! Maybe I should look into some of his work.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Jade - 11-22-2017

Specifically, when Ra talks about the pyramids, they are talking about applicable metaphysics: the two spirals of light that the pyramid shape facilitates which can be used for different workings. Ra goes on to say that a crystallized being functions the same as the King's Chamber, so basically, when they are talking about the functions of the pyramid, they are also talking about functions of the human body (or essentially any other being who is crystallized in the higher chakras) as a similar instrument of initiation/transformation.

RE: How are the questions about pyramids helpful? - Cainite - 11-22-2017

Removed.