Bring4th
Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D (/showthread.php?tid=15015)

Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-23-2017

Longplay of Andromeda, current home.

Longplay of Andromeda, current home.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-23-2017

I'll post things of the Andromeda series here while I look around and try to figure out whats going on.

Last that I know for sure is that President Obama and myself were settling in for the 1 year after presidential elections of double term to when government work is actually feasible when other constantly ask for your opinion and you get to be the knowitallguy. That was approaching its end Trump had been settling in well and I was in the middle of getting my Renewables model done. At some point in there someone flipped their shiite about the connection between ourselves and various Intelligence and Military organizations and the connection between that and our declaration that Solar power is a combustible. After that it gets a little confusing. I remember someone keying my appartment and either getting shot, turning into a bullet, or having some form of stroke or medical condition, I also witnessed the bright light of what I interpret to be Saggitarius A* as well as What I interpret to be either IC1101 or Andromeda galaxy's center from a great distance. People seem a bit hostile but no emergency service seems desirous of my presence and the shelters which I frequent seem to be doing OK, or even Good. People I know are doing well but seem a bit "distant".

From that background, it seems appropriate that after some looking around I return here, Facebook seems like the office worker module which I dislike, I have my basic belongings and most of the other stuff seems to be in storage, I can casually walk past Police and Military personnel on the street and they don't take an interest in me, So I must assume we're doing alright on the exterior, can't check.

Financially doing OK, work seems possible.

Estimating this is the aftershock of unifying the forum poster personalities into one causing "Get me the heck outtahere" problems, solvable by seed banks.

Currently estimating world is at 2-3/10 in hostility and danger ratings, biggest things still seems to be the 3 layered spacecake of Ufo enemy unknown, which we took over 20 years ago, the flying space... turd... of Niburu / Planet X is clearly flying through our system... EVE and things around that scale are doing better than I am, but I am hestitant to grab the bugout bag associated with living in that side of the universe.

Media companies here and there are interested in us and we have the ability to "lean" towards a newscast and watch the broadcasters turn to us and start talking in our direction, provided by modern Radar technology, so we should be at least in 1940's. I'm slowly adjusting to queen bee mode to see what we can produce, currently food, water, electricity and oxygen are, in theory, infinite.

Glad to answer questions, have a mild headache.

On that note, as to the AI/VA markings on the uniforms of the Mass Effect Andromeda crew:

Current public media budget seems, "shoelacye" and I'm willing to bet, Minmatar Republic, or Greek, for you normals. Smile

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Spaced - 11-23-2017

Greetings Cyan! Nice to hear from you my friend!

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - unity100 - 11-23-2017

Ur-Quan?

Isn't that from Star Control?

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-26-2017

(11-23-2017, 03:14 PM)Spaced Wrote: Greetings Cyan! Nice to hear from you my friend!

Nice to hear from you too, finally getting to the decision of staying here instead of Facebook, took a while to talk myself down from the godmode. All that power. Perhaps a better pair of eyeglassess.

Cool  RollEyes

Shy

Still have no Gecko on the Navy Vex so the Radio Shadow is miniscule and pinpricklike, have 5 educated self aware birds as the whole of the Imperial Guard, shifting the Honor Guard horse for a new one every few months, got two months into overtime last time, was too long.

Will be putting a Gecko into the navy vex which will make me have a media studio behind me that will make the Ready Made Grooves which can be easily tracked, currently not available. Still, I see you roaming there in the next region over Spaced. Wink

"Tired Much?"

Currently talking with some astronomical organizations and old friends about the UFO sightings around, nothing thats really surprising, they are almost universally of the opinion it is Uriel and as such, not a "UFO"...

Theeeeese people...

Beyond that, doing better than I thought I would be, sleeping at the old folks home / homeless shelter / firedepartment large chemical storage, very quiet and echoey, very church like, getting enough food, water and money to tend to basic needs, slowly painting previous wars into a less liefilled forms, occasionally stumbling onto bones from previous wars and turning them over for proper burial, being gently followed by a Honor Guard Horse Platoon.

So, if there is anything in specific, let me know, I'll be watching a 2nd hour of Mass Effect Andromeda soon.

Only complaint of the first hour was the rapid shooting at the enemies, but, to be honest, if a stranger wearing a rifle, bright armor and shouting at you in a language you don't know, appears, in your core territory, you do NOT attempt to communicate but throw your weapon on the ground towards your "comrades" and lie down. Such as Tali did in Mass Effect 1, so, I'm still with the core group and agree with their decision to "fire first" or rather, return fire when the alien starts shouting back at them.

The police do not fire or talk to you if they do not recognize you, they look at you if you are "that" UFO, or Uriel.

Which reminds me, here is picture of UFO.

[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...a__880.jpg]

Edit: Currently reinforcing Pollux due to secondary radio mentioning it needing help. Aligning with most right hand side True Neutral organization. That's you guys.

Edit2: Would help if I added info on how to find Pollux: http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=HD+62509

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-28-2017

I'll be on the chat for the most of the day, watched the Andromeda part 2 of the MKI gameplays, found the AI to be the most untrustworthy, which is fine as it is the "mother" of the region and we're the immigrants, it fits.

That being said.

I'm getting my social security at start of next month, I'm learning to live on the income I get from the street and I'm finally adapting to spending 1/5th of the total money per week and leaving 1 weeks worth in reserve, its a bit harder than I thought, but I'm adapting.

The AI(everyone from previous octaves, most can be walked back to Terra Prima, most wouldn't prefer to) and Myself are currently making Oxygen by selling Ocean Water to other stars approaching core collapse by giving them Hydrogen from the seawater which is Hydrogen-Oxygen mix and releasing Oxygen giving us a negative Co2 generation number and slowly selling said Co2 reserve for industry, this is acceptably slow for our political agenda.

I'll be posting songs on the Chatroom radio as the day goes on and trying to keep it, reasonable.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-29-2017

Next day:

Its now 2 days until start of next month, this is when we're supposed to decide on continuation of Shepard Plan.

Shepard Plan, in short, is roughly like this;

"If you are using a state to get the right of a religion and you are known to be of that state and the state can hear all inside it, and inside it are prayers to you that both you and the state can fullfill of their own volition, then you are not of the religion you claim and your possession will be taken to fullfill the prayers of the people."

This, in short, means massive confiscations of narcotics from religious organizations as long as the chosen mascot of the country in question is, when the confiscation is done, not naked.

This has the obvious result of...

In short, it is the Protestant and Catholic churches, with some of the externals to those such as Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Confucianism, taking a Serious look at Reformed Church.

Perhaps the church of Swizz and Benelux has some ideas...

Today's topic on Chat, for me, will be how to proceed towards a reasonable outcome from this, for the public, its more than enough to pay the US foreign debt.

"Tis more than fruit cups, Sirs."

"Involuntary Christ."

For more on my inspiration of current, consult;

[Image: 1200px-David%27s_Reformed_Church_Canal_Winchester.jpg]

Edit: Looking for good story background, please wait.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-29-2017

Edit: Looking for good story background, please wait.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 11-30-2017

Attempting to find a good In Nomine book or storyline for free to follow, had no luck, found a good setting for a campaign in Planet of the Apes, would require much work.

No need to wait, will edit the second post if I find something worth noting.

Currently trying to find a good motivation to carry with the "no matter how much you make if you don't split it into roughly equal piles at start of month, you will not make enough, ever.", still have plenty of normal food if I work on the street but that is about it, no point in getting into job interviews without at least a phone, that much has been made clear. Local banks still refuse to accept Checks, which I highly doubt is the reality, yet to figure out why such occurs, if I had to make a quess, the EVE money I have smells and it causes... problems... Which means once again, shoot your kids to have your kids, no.

Anyway, I'll be on chat for a while and will be sleeping in shelter tonight.

Waking up Saturn went well, some people almost fell asleep and swallowed their on tongue due to the fact that Saturn pays with mostly WoodAlcohol, some rowdy loudness and similars but nothing surprising, Shepard Plan, or, You cookiebutts don't have Radar you say? is now on hold due to wildly more success than we thought would occur, so its possible to distribute supplies now without risk, probably will still cause problems here and there, all in all, its possible to sit down and think of next options, Starsystem Shield is now up, next step would be seeing what the planetary government does now that we have both a Shield and Extra on our bank account, naturally none of us will ever get any of it, but it is curious to watch what megaprojects will be undertaken.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 12-12-2017

What should we do about Object that passed by solar system from top down and back top again.

https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLoveScience/posts/2013039148717086

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 12-21-2017

So, I'm doing fine even after a few weeks here, good to know, here and there have been "odd" otherwise good, the physical and spiritual tendrils of people roaming around seems to hold.

http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=RMC+136a1
(Is it just me or does that guy look like a space marine with kite shield and a flail and horns on the helmet with the star in the center?)

[Image: trees.png]
(Tiberium trees, yay.)

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 12-22-2017

Left the homeless shelter due to harassment by staff. Will be probably travelling to Amsterdam for employment and home. Country is offering castle for "sale or for free if plan of renovation is acceptable.", no thanks, I'd prefer not to get my prints on your crimes anymore.

Anyway, doing ok.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 12-29-2017

Filled out the soc sec application on the 27th, should have filled it out before the x-mas break without the computers, now it will be late and I will be again roaming without a income, darn.

Thinking of moving at start of next month, Laptop is not needed as a computer, its a waste of heavy, you only need it if you do computer specific heavy computing work, otherwise you could use a smartphone and a table computer, if everything works I should get 480 at start of next month, will ponder what to do with, probably buying smartphone and emmigrating.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-29-2017

Please be safe and be able to find warmth.  I hope your near future has comfort for you.  A warm bed, kind interactions with others, and your basic needs are met.

Take it easy, happy New Year.

I hope that you are doing well even now.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 12-30-2017

Thank you, got to the homeless shelter last night.

Thought it interesting that my "game face" lives in a star 21 to 23 billion years old, must look weird for people observing it from this side of the big bang.

Edit: Now that we are on the topic:

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Gallareue/Star

[Image: star_128.png]

Celestial Object: Gallareue - Star

Attributes
Age 21,001,395,231 years
Luminosity 0.01734
Radius 257,400 km
Spectral Class M1 V
Temperature 3,282.00 K

[Image: temperate.png]

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Gallareue/IV

Celestial Object: Gallareue IV

Attributes
Planet Type Planet (Temperate)
Density 3784.27 g/cm³
Eccentricity 0.073
Escape Velocity 6.211 km/s
Mass Dust 1.234e+24 kg
Mass Gas 7.917e+16 kg
Orbit Period 105 days
Orbit Radius 0.992 AU
Pressure Very low
Radius 4,270 km
Surface Gravity 4.518 m/s²
Temperature 306.25 K
Resources
Aqueous Liquids
Autotrophs
Carbon Compounds
Complex Organisms
Micro Organisms

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/incursions/1709

"Are we all hiding in a... a..."... BigSmile

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/agent/Onfraville_Aurme First security guy in system you do missions for.

[Image: 3015154_128.jpg]

[Image: guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-yondu-death-994825.jpeg]

Oh hai there, didn't see you.

Currently watching: http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-30-2017

Believe it or not, I never played the Mass Effect series.  I hear time and again that I'm missing out.

I imagine I'd like the Reapers lol, especially from what I've heard about them.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Sprout - 01-16-2018

How are you doing, are you safe?

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 01-17-2018

Good enough.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-17-2018

Good enough is good enough Smile

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Sprout - 01-22-2018

Did you manage getting a phone?

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 01-25-2018

Ehh, nope.

Complained to one of those always open health centers that I feel antsy and would like some kind of sedative, now in isolation for the 3rd day.... yeaaaah that went well.

I don't have a phone number at the moment.

Hoping to get out by tomorrow evening, probably wont.

In chat if someone wants to see, currently on strong sedative slurring period.

Was recently threathened by one of the Library workers so feeling threathened, other than that, doing ok.

I'll answer questions if such arise.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 01-27-2018

In chat if someone comes up with anything they want to talk with me about, looking at 3 months, would prefer immediate release but I tend to follow medical advice fairly strongly. Noting how strong the desire for a smartphone is compared to using the share laptop. Doing well, considering it a mild to nonexistent surprise that this happened during the presidential election period, ehh, either way. It seems I'll be better off with the laptop. Im looking at working in the netherlands.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-27-2018

Dude.  I'll take your place, I'll spend the 3 months in whatever mental facility is holding you against your will, you can come live my life during those 3 months...

I'm sorry that such has happened to you.  What's their reason for holding you there?  I don't imagine you did anything more than say a few weird things.  3 months because you're a mentally ill homeless person??  Why Sad

Cyan, where's your family? Or close friends?  Can't someone come and get you out of there?

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 01-28-2018

These are the kinds of mental institutes that feel that having a internal dialogue is a sign of mental illness, I doubt that you'd get more luck than me.

I'll probably turn out fine but I would really love to have a recording of the discussions just to have something to show.

Confinement against your will for medical reasons is still quite common, saw the lawyer my lawyer recommended for these types of cases and its pretty bleak, they can legally confine for 3 months then we have to find a reasons not to have it extended for another 3, and failing to complain to courts will near guarantee another 3 months.

In short, its an emmigration holding center. Ehh.

At least "They'll wake you up to give you your sleeping pills." now makes sense.

Other than that, I've decided I need paid labour and to move to, probably, Amsterdam, because considering how close being to the "one center to health them..." makes me feel, my masters thingy is still being worked on but slower and slower, Seems I'm starting to understand States, not sure of it though.

Some of those "Chained paintings" i do on Facebook have become, dare I say, beautiful.

I can't help but continue to think of the Dragon Robot/AI, tis a glorious sight, wonder if I'll ever get it built, appreciating the "Draconic" attention that places like NASA are showing, anyway, the hazzle of living without 2 steady platforms in a system older than the big bang with tentative connections to a system as old as the big bang makes for a pink glowball like crazy..

Anyway, Enjoy the Orb of Wisdom or Compassion.

[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...a__880.jpg]

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 01-31-2018

Hola all, today's events:

Nursing staff and myself are going to attempt to move me to the outpatient program from the inpatient, I'm allowed to roam with the ability to flee the country if I wish, I'm not feeling a particular need to avoid it, its been a long time coming a showdown with the health institutes of the region about if all of this is sane or not.

I'm currently under a "Long term psychotic" diagnosis, with the caveat that EKG and Blood values are normal and the main part of their belief in my psychotic nature is that I claimed to know politicians in the west. So... Ehh...

Anyway, I'm moving from Gallareue and Aunia, the systems older than and as old as the big bang, or, the invisible shadow land, to Jita which is 650 million years old, and as the "audience" is lacking an interest in barriers and continues to treat the game char and myself as the same person I might as well.

I'm still using only self educated (not educated by me) birds as the defense, and as such, there is very little in terms of Kidneys or Gene Seeds visible, so once I move from the Cloaked position to Open and switch from Birds to 2 fighter jets in drone mode as my kidneys, this may all look a bit different. I can't possibly fully understand how weird this looks. But on the good side, We've all learned to speak a little bird...

So, yeah, I'm doing good, I prefer not to be medicated as its difficult to do the Marathon Monk 12-16 hours walking per day when medicated but I'll acceed to the public and go through the system.

Other than that, I'm good, will be on chat fairly regularly throughout the day, logging for 30 minutes soon.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Spaced - 01-31-2018

I'll have to meet up with you in Aunia some day. I never seem to have the time to visit that part of the galaxy these days. Time has become an extremely limited resource for me.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-31-2018

Haha, hey Cyan, I have to admit, I don't understand what precisely you are saying, but I feel what you're trying to convey.

I hope your travels are safe and well.

(You wouldn't happen to be Bourbon Betty under a new username by chance, would you?)

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 02-01-2018

Yes, conglomerate personality, spark available here:

[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...9__880.jpg]

Do not approach ye who do not like to stick index fingers into butthole of bear.

AS to the house in the east.

Tis a beut, sales people are convinced its within my price range. I'm less than convinced of the price, however.

Look for it under Kymenlinna I would be tempted to buy Kyminkartano and Karjuoja as well, ... tis a beaut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I2Qb2yQCC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLyMa-l-ckg

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 02-01-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7T6Kd9cYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNzjd1pHIPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbE53XUtVw0

That is all.

RE: Getting back from Facebook, tentaclebossmodesucks, Down with ur-quan!.. :D - Cyan - 02-16-2018

Dat center ball, pictured in the previous messages, is probably Proxima Centauri b, or the planet and its associated power production, short details:

[Disclaimer; "Hi Vir. Angel" ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxima_Centauri_b

Proxima Centauri b is in the habitable zone, (that it is, you all know the little dresses in black boy)

Hazardous physical conditions. (later high school in kindergarten.)

The exoplanet is close enough to its host star that it might be tidally locked. (No, very very close to it)

Temperatures might be suitable for liquid water to exist. (True, uses shower and water facilities, though sparingly)

Orbital eccentricity could result in synchronous rotation, with one hot side permanently facing towards the star, while the opposite side is in permanent darkness and freezing cold. (Has a distinct middle of the night light and dark blotches on dayside area, calling these cities)

A resonance similar to that of Mercury, where Proxima b would rotate around its axis approximately every 7.5 Earth days with about 22.4 Earth days elapsing between one sunrise and the next. (Get a distinct sense of biting on flesh softly when looking at b and if  turning to bite hard get distinct sense of boob in mouth, which is almost always associated with a sentient civilization trying to turn you, I'm ready to call sentient, rest is rambling)

Environment would result;

Assuming an atmospheric N2 pressure of 1 bar and ∼0.01 bar of CO2, in a world including oceans with average temperatures similar to those on Earth, a wide equatorial belt (non-synchronous rotation), or the majority of the sunlit side (synchronous rotation), would be permanently ice-free.

A large portion of the planet may be habitable if it has an atmosphere thick enough to transfer heat to the side facing away from the star.

If it has an atmosphere, simulations suggest that the planet could have lost about as much as the amount of water that Earth has due to the early irradiation in the first 100–200 million years after the planet's formation.

Liquid water may be present only in the sunniest regions of the planet's surface in pools either in an area in the hemisphere of the planet facing the star or—if the planet is in a 3:2 resonance rotation—diurnally in the equatorial belt.

All in all, astrophysicists consider the ability of Proxima Centauri b to retain water from its formation as the most crucial point in evaluating the planet's present habitability.

The planet may be within reach of telescopes and techniques that could reveal more about its composition and atmosphere, if it has any.

Current efforts directed at 90g the one with the burning hot city/volcano mix on its surface.

Current power usage less than needed to confirm life, not desirous of doing an atmospheric test, or, phonecall, so we'll continue to slowly sneak up hospital electrical and piping grids until we land in the middle of the hospital PC's, assuming civilization uses lamps and concentration of heat in "outchie" mode when scanned is either lamp or lamp like computers, meaning that we have a positive lock on the type of circuit board they want us to draw for the first tier contact.

Dat ouchie causes one or both eyes to roll back in head randomly due to "will be up too much" and then causes sedation, somewhat apparent but not so much so as fisheye mode which makes the person watching curious which eye the person is watching through, this because planet(with life on it thats not earth) is as a concept larger than any before, causing the much acclaimed @÷فس فاث سثىسث خب ثغثسهلاف ىخف فاث سثىسث خب سةثمم هىرثقسثسثو خق فاث سهةهمشقمغ نىخصىو فثمثنهىثسهسو حقخلامثةز@ "Its the eyesight not smelling, in inverse, or similarly much known, telekinesis, problem."

My apologies if translator is off.

The mixing of the fuel at Proxima Centauri's core through convection and its relatively low energy-production rate mean that it will be a main-sequence star for another four trillion years, or nearly 300 times the current age of the universe.

It has a radial velocity toward the Sun of 22.2 km/s.

Among the known stars, Proxima Centauri has been the closest star to the Sun for about 32,000 years and will be so for about another 25,000 years, after which Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B will alternate approximately every 79.91 years as the closest star to the Sun.

Proxima Centauri is beyond belief small, Gamma Centauri which is sometimes confused (with[1])is massive and somewhat more undesirable, while Alpha and Beta Centauri are massive by comparison so their tidal effect replacing Proxima could spell the end of our civilization, that being said, Proxima Centauri could be moved fairly easily.

"In short, in 25.000 years our closest star that has been the closest one for 32.000 years will be replaced due, 2 giant stars which will take 80 year intervals in being the closest star.

The small closest star probably has life on it and seems to, to my estimate, feel that such a replacement would result in a harsher form of life on earth as the norm."

Long story short, I have two questions:

1, Should we direct from others focus into this star, pictures is its planet in the ball of light.

2, Should we recall the older memebers?

Here is picture of water being split into different electrons for your joy:

[Image: PwBsy9G.jpg]