Bring4th
Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Greetings and Well Wishes to All (/showthread.php?tid=15016)

Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-23-2017

Hi All!
I am excited to be connecting with the Law of One community, as I am a long time student of the Ra Material!! BigSmile I was first exposed to the text about 8 years ago. I thought I understood a lot of it back then, but I really really didn't...

As my spiritual journey has gone on, I keep referring back to the Law of One material. So many truths that I have stumbled upon when researching topics in psychology, science, religion, the occult, etc, seemed to collaborate with the Ra Material. Incredible. It made me fall in love with the text more and more.

I think of the Ra Material as a living text. When I have gotten deep insights during contemplation I like to go through the Ra Material to see if there is anything there that speaks on it. So many times I find a passage that explains it so well. So well in fact that I say to myself "why didn't I see that before? Is that new?" ... Can anyone else relate to this?

I honestly thought the text was changing over time. However, my husband, who is also a student of the Law of One, had a great insight - because the truths in it are so foundational, and the language so precise, the passages are true on so many levels - and as we work on more subtle levels, the same passages that meant something to us before, now also have renewed meaning on this higher level, functioning in essence as a fractal. Whoa! I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

For about 3 years now I have been a lot more serious with following the practices set out in the Ra Material. I have been focusing on balancing the mind, using a combination of contemplation and dream interpretation. I am now just starting to connect with the archetypes of the mind. It took a lot of processing emotions and being humbled time and time again to get to this point!

I have chosen to be a student of the Law of One mostly in isolation until this point because I think I was in a very niave and fragile place. Perhaps I instinctively knew I could easily get thrown off course. But now I feel a sense of child-like joy at the prospect of learning about how other people are going on their journeys. Heart

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - rva_jeremy - 11-23-2017

Welcome to Bring4th, Louisabell!

Louisabell Wrote:So many times I find a passage that explains it so well. So well in fact that I say to myself "why didn't I see that before? Is that new?" ... Can anyone else relate to this?

Absolutely. It can give one the impression that, no matter how many times one reads the material, one can never really claim one understands it. I'm re-reading the series now and I continue to be utterly astounded at the new insights I find all the time that were there all along! I think your husband's theory has great merit, but I think we can credit those of Ra's obfuscating diction a bit, too. Sometimes you just have to read that stuff a hundred times to actually parse it!

I've had that feeling of childlike joy in wondering at the picture of reality those of Ra paint. Enjoy yourself!

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-24-2017

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Absolutely.  It can give one the impression that, no matter how many times one reads the material, one can never really claim one understands it.  I'm re-reading the series now and I continue to be utterly astounded at the new insights I find all the time that were there all along!  I think your husband's theory has great merit, but I think we can credit those of Ra's obfuscating diction a bit, too.  Sometimes you just have to read that stuff a hundred times to actually parse it!

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, there are definitely parts of the Ra material I do not yet understand, no matter how many times I read them, hehe. The archetypes especially I just couldn't seem to get a foothold in. Though it has been exciting to make some progress on the first seven. Actually, I read somewhere on this forum that people tend to think of what is said in the LOO as a metaphor, but then learn it is literal with time. I thought that was a great way of putting it (unfortunately I didn't note down who said that, so I can't given them credit!).

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Quan - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 02:19 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Absolutely.  It can give one the impression that, no matter how many times one reads the material, one can never really claim one understands it.  I'm re-reading the series now and I continue to be utterly astounded at the new insights I find all the time that were there all along!  I think your husband's theory has great merit, but I think we can credit those of Ra's obfuscating diction a bit, too.  Sometimes you just have to read that stuff a hundred times to actually parse it!

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, there are definitely parts of the Ra material I do not yet understand, no matter how many times I read them, hehe. The archetypes especially I just couldn't seem to get a foothold in. Though it has been exciting to make some progress on the first seven. Actually, I read somewhere on this forum that people tend to think of what is said in the LOO as a metaphor, but then learn it is literal with time. I thought that was a great way of putting it (unfortunately I didn't note down who said that, so I can't given them credit!).
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing. Wow very lucky to have your husband to share it all this with.. lots of great juicy catalyst BigSmile   Have patience with the archetypes, over the years i keep going back and different ones reasonate more and more, for me the body archtypes i never had that much interest but now im very much focused on them.  The balancing exercises are great, of course in addition to focusing on the silence. Balancing the body is where im mainly focused at, its so rewarding.. once the mind gets more in balance seems a lot of work but once done, i find balancing the body is more easier but takes longer, so many triggers.  But althought longer it isnt really as now im spending a lot more time on it which makes up for it.

Its so much to Law of One not just re-reading but like your saying the balancing exerices, the archtypes and also all the other additional reading material too eg transcripts.    Its very true  
""why didn't I see that before? Is that new?" ... Can anyone else relate to this? "
After reaidng Law of One many times still find passages I dont remember reading before, it keeps on giving..

Also https://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all i recommend reading here if you havent Jim of the three who channeled Ra provides an analysis on Law of One passages every day in his blog.

I love how you say you see Law of One as  living text.

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-25-2017

(11-24-2017, 05:32 AM)Quan Wrote: [quote='Louisabell' pid='236184' dateline='1511504390']
[quote='rva_jeremy' pid='236182' dateline='1511488242']

Absolutely.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing. Wow very lucky to have your husband to share it all this with.. lots of great juicy catalyst BigSmile   Have patience with the archetypes, over the years i keep going back and different ones reasonate more and more, for me the body archtypes i never had that much interest but now im very much focused on them.  The balancing exercises are great, of course in addition to focusing on the silence. Balancing the body is where im mainly focused at, its so rewarding.. once the mind gets more in balance seems a lot of work but once done, i find balancing the body is more easier but takes longer, so many triggers.  But althought longer it isnt really as now im spending a lot more time on it which makes up for it.

Its so much to Law of One not just re-reading but like your saying the balancing exerices, the archtypes and also all the other additional reading material too eg transcripts.    Its very true  
""why didn't I see that before? Is that new?" ... Can anyone else relate to this? "
After reaidng Law of One many times still find passages I dont remember reading before, it keeps on giving..

Also https://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all i recommend reading here if you havent Jim of the three who channeled Ra provides an analysis on Law of One passages every day in his blog.

Hi Quan - Thank you for your reply! Yes, the companionship of my husband is a huge comfort in a world where I feel largely alienated. We live mostly in isolation from the rest of the world, for better or worse. We were both in a very bad way when we met as well. I have no doubt it was pre-incarnatively planned.

I am fascinated with balancing the body - being quite cerebral myself. It also doesn't help that the LOO didn't get into the symbology of those cards nearly at all. I usually have the perspective of sticking to the source material on most topics, but with this I am quite certain I will have to venture out and ask my fellow humans for their wisdom on this.

For example, when balancing the body, are we talking about 3D physical activities, like proper diet and exercise, or are we talking about raising chi in the energy bodies? Or are we talking about the embodiment of consciousness, like how we feel within, stored memories, etc.

This is quite confusing for me. Any personal insights you have will be most welcome if you're willing to share. Fortunately there is this forum, what a resource! I seem to learn much better from personal stories and anecdotes than from abstractions on the theory. Again I think this is because I am cerebral and can lose sight of the heart of meaning when I go too much in abstraction.

Thank you for the link to Jim's blog. I will most definitely be checking that out Smile

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Quan - 11-26-2017

(11-25-2017, 06:09 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 05:32 AM)Quan Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 02:19 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Absolutely.

Hi Quan - Thank you for your reply! Yes, the companionship of my husband is a huge comfort in a world where I feel largely alienated. We live mostly in isolation from the rest of the world, for better or worse. We were both in a very bad way when we met as well. I have no doubt it was pre-incarnatively planned.

I am fascinated with balancing the body - being quite cerebral myself. It also doesn't help that the LOO didn't get into the symbology of those cards nearly at all. I usually have the perspective of sticking to the source material on most topics, but with this I am quite certain I will have to venture out and ask my fellow humans for their wisdom on this.

For example, when balancing the body, are we talking about 3D physical activities, like proper diet and exercise, or are we talking about raising chi in the energy bodies? Or are we talking about the embodiment of consciousness, like how we feel within, stored memories, etc.

This is quite confusing for me. Any personal insights you have will be most welcome if you're willing to share. Fortunately there is this forum, what a resource! I seem to learn much better from personal stories and anecdotes than from abstractions on the theory. Again I think this is because I am cerebral and can lose sight of the heart of meaning when I go too much in abstraction.

Thank you for the link to Jim's blog. I will most definitely be checking that out  Smile
Law of One 5.2,5.2 and all 5.2 haha its my passage of obession.. the key to the door of balancing work. No not a ballerina..maybe ballerina of mind and body and spirit?  Perhaps thats bit silly haha.
So hard to describe, well if i could telepathic be easy ill do my best in words.. Please read 5.2 first http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=5.  Okay balancing has sorta morphed for me used to be an example of body feeling heat and causing discomfort thats effecting you. I would amplify that feeling any possible thoughts im so hot i cant take what can i do.. pretty much worst thoughts possible that way you explore that feeling that bias, then like elastic band snap you go opposite way ok its jsut a part my body feeling this, have acceptance, let it go..  Amplify that until you feel peacefully.
Something along lines of that.  
Now for me its morphed more into the oberserver observerving the observer type concept, i notice part of me is having thougght of being discomforted from feeling hot.. i totaly accept that part than rest in silence beyond it. Everything comes from that one big thought Ra says..     Takes time as i associated my mental state a lot with whatever my body was feeling throughout my life, only allowing my self to feel peace when all matched up eg right temperate outside, amount of quite or whatever i was doing basically.  Now its coming in balance more and more the silence beyond body.. I do this by just obveserving what im thinking in complete acceptance.  Ill deliberate seek discomfort eg meditate anytime anywhere, on a rollercoaster or when at peak of physical exhaustion, being in sauna or icebath, or under major stress. Being in a relation with partner helps particulary having a baby. Or simply going through tough times together even with friend. Anthing pretty much that puts you off balance.   Does that make sense?  For everyones path is different so might be different for you.,  Recently I got hit in head by metal pole by accident..what a catalyst that was mild concussion for 5 days if i tried to think much or got caught in emotion  it resulted in big headaches. I reallly experienced just how subtle the effects of overthinking over feeling is on the self, add a lifetime of that hence mental disorders and diseases can occur.
A lot of my time im just watching my self thinking and doing things while being in a blissful state, its very freeing but such disciple to keep being aware and taking step back while my body and mind operate. Feeling worthy of this is big challenge for me!
To sum up : love for your other self not matter what is thinks, feels complete acceptance and this for other selfs as well..as 5.2 talks about.
Hope some of this makes sense, maybe my head injury not completely better BigSmile But then again i embrace the silllyness not the formality.
As for the archtypes,  good reading from
https://archetypalmind.wordpress.com/archetypes/
https://bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19  Justin or manages that forum has realised book pdf on it which can help.
I bought a deck Brotherhood of Light(closes match to Ra)  and randomnly pick up a card to concentrate on, maybe a day week or month..   What works for you is best, theres the steps listed by Ra on how to study then, all summarised in Forum on Archtypes especially here: https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478

I coul add many Ra quotes here but i find this one from Carla is nice
"Carla It’s hard to describe. I wouldn’t use up my feelings or have any ex-tra concern or get heavy about things that were happening, I would just surf through them and let it all just be and surf on top of that, and it was a joy to learn to do that, and it was definitely an energy-saving device that I use a lot all of the time now."

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-27-2017

Wow, thank you for that detailed and thoughtful response! Actually there is a lot in here for me to process.

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Law of One 5.2,5.2 and all 5.2 haha its my passage of obession.. the key to the door of balancing work. No not a ballerina..maybe ballerina of mind and body and spirit?  Perhaps thats bit silly haha.
So hard to describe, well if i could telepathic be easy ill do my best in words.. Please read 5.2 first http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=5.  Okay balancing has sorta morphed for me used to be an example of body feeling heat and causing discomfort thats effecting you. I would amplify that feeling any possible thoughts im so hot i cant take what can i do.. pretty much worst thoughts possible that way you explore that feeling that bias, then like elastic band snap you go opposite way ok its jsut a part my body feeling this, have acceptance, let it go..  Amplify that until you feel peacefully.

When I read this I got the thought - when experiencing discomfort, look for the comfort that is being disturbed. That way you are experiencing discomfort/comfort as oppose to just discomfort. I tend to follow instinct, so I will experiment with this idea, and let it see if it will allow me to then choose to focus solely on the opposite, as (i think) you describe that you can do.  

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Now for me its morphed more into the oberserver observerving the observer type concept, i notice part of me is having thougght of being discomforted from feeling hot.. i totaly accept that part than rest in silence beyond it. Everything comes from that one big thought Ra says..     Takes time as i associated my mental state a lot with whatever my body was feeling throughout my life, only allowing my self to feel peace when all matched up eg right temperate outside, amount of quite or whatever i was doing basically. 

I absolutely relate to this. It is hard for me to relax outside my comfort zone (at home).

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Now its coming in balance more and more the silence beyond body.. I do this by just obveserving what im thinking in complete acceptance.  Ill deliberate seek discomfort eg meditate anytime anywhere, on a rollercoaster or when at peak of physical exhaustion, being in sauna or icebath, or under major stress. Being in a relation with partner helps particulary having a baby. Or simply going through tough times together even with friend. Anthing pretty much that puts you off balance.   Does that make sense?  For everyones path is different so might be different for you., 

Yep, it definitely makes sense, and something I look forward to experiencing in myself more and more.

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Recently I got hit in head by metal pole by accident..what a catalyst that was mild concussion for 5 days if i tried to think much or got caught in emotion  it resulted in big headaches. I reallly experienced just how subtle the effects of overthinking over feeling is on the self, add a lifetime of that hence mental disorders and diseases can occur.  

Sorry to hear about your head injury! But for what it's worth, this highlights exactly why I like to hear personal stories, as this is highly relevant for me. Lately I have been exponentially committed to learning, and I have been exerting so much mental energy that I have been having lots of headaches lately. This is most likely a symptom of allocating my time and energy in an unbalanced way. Hopefully I can integrate and learn through your experience so that I myself won't have to deal with such poignant catalyst!  Wink

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: A lot of my time im just watching my self thinking and doing things while being in a blissful state, its very freeing but such disciple to keep being aware and taking step back while my body and mind operate. Feeling worthy of this is big challenge for me!
To sum up : love for your other self not matter what is thinks, feels complete acceptance and this for other selfs as well..as 5.2 talks about.
Hope some of this makes sense, maybe my head injury not completely better BigSmile But then again i embrace the silllyness not the formality.

I think it is commendable that you have found good in this catalyst so soon after it occurred!

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: As for the archtypes,  good reading from
https://bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19  Justin or manages that forum has realised book pdf on it which can help.
I bought a deck Brotherhood of Light(closes match to Ra)  and randomnly pick up a card to concentrate on, maybe a day week or month..   What works for you is best, theres the steps listed by Ra on how to study then, all summarised in Forum on Archtypes especially here: https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478

I coul add many Ra quotes here but i find this one from Carla  is nice
"Carla It’s hard to describe. I wouldn’t use up my feelings or have any ex-tra concern or get heavy about things that were happening, I would just surf through them and let it all just be and surf on top of that, and it was a joy to learn to do that, and it was definitely an energy-saving device that I use a lot all of the time now."

Brilliant, thanks again for the resource links. I have quite the course of study ahead  BigSmile

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Quan - 11-27-2017

(11-27-2017, 01:50 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Wow, thank you for that detailed and thoughtful response! Actually there is a lot in here for me to process.

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Law of One 5.2,5.2 and all 5.2 haha its my passage of obession.. the key to the door of balancing work. No not a ballerina..maybe ballerina of mind and body and spirit?  Perhaps thats bit silly haha.

When I read this I got the thought - when experiencing discomfort, look for the comfort that is being disturbed. That way you are experiencing discomfort/comfort as oppose to just discomfort. I tend to follow instinct, so I will experiment with this idea, and let it see if it will allow me to then choose to focus solely on the opposite, as (i think) you describe that you can do.  

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Now for me its morphed more into the oberserver observerving the observer type concept, i notice part of me is having thougght of being discomforted from feeling hot.. i totaly accept that part than rest in silence beyond it. Everything comes from that one big thought Ra says..     Takes time as i associated my mental state a lot with whatever my body was feeling throughout my life, only allowing my self to feel peace when all matched up eg right temperate outside, amount of quite or whatever i was doing basically. 

I absolutely relate to this. It is hard for me to relax outside my comfort zone (at home).

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Now its coming in balance more and more the silence beyond body.. I do this by just obveserving what im thinking in complete acceptance.  Ill deliberate seek discomfort eg meditate anytime anywhere, on a rollercoaster or when at peak of physical exhaustion, being in sauna or icebath, or under major stress. Being in a relation with partner helps particulary having a baby. Or simply going through tough times together even with friend. Anthing pretty much that puts you off balance.   Does that make sense?  For everyones path is different so might be different for you., 

Yep, it definitely makes sense, and something I look forward to experiencing in myself more and more.

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Recently I got hit in head by metal pole by accident..what a catalyst that was mild concussion for 5 days if i tried to think much or got caught in emotion  it resulted in big headaches. I reallly experienced just how subtle the effects of overthinking over feeling is on the self, add a lifetime of that hence mental disorders and diseases can occur.  

Sorry to hear about your head injury! But for what it's worth, this highlights exactly why I like to hear personal stories, as this is highly relevant for me. Lately I have been exponentially committed to learning, and I have been exerting so much mental energy that I have been having lots of headaches lately. This is most likely a symptom of allocating my time and energy in an unbalanced way. Hopefully I can integrate and learn through your experience so that I myself won't have to deal with such poignant catalyst!  Wink

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: A lot of my time im just watching my self thinking and doing things while being in a blissful state, its very freeing but such disciple to keep being aware and taking step back while my body and mind operate. Feeling worthy of this is big challenge for me!

I think it is commendable that you have found good in this catalyst so soon after it occurred!

(11-23-2017, 09:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: As for the archtypes,  good reading from

I coul add many Ra quotes here but i find this one from Carla  is nice

Brilliant, thanks again for the resource links. I have quite the course of study ahead  BigSmile
"Wow, thank you for that detailed and thoughtful response! Actually there is a lot in here for me to process."

Thank you im glad there was some sense made in it, i didnt really think just typed away..  Im not sure how to reply so to make it easier so ill do it like this, your writing in bold.
"When I read this I got the thought - when experiencing discomfort, look for the comfort that is being disturbed. That way you are experiencing discomfort/comfort as oppose to just discomfort. I tend to follow instinct, so I will experiment with this idea, and let it see if it will allow me to then choose to focus solely on the opposite, as (i think) you describe that you can do.  "
    Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

For me this is to be it simply listening to my self thinking, and accepting completely what is there.Eventuall it morphs to silence and bliss sometimes.  Let body feel whatever it wants..   It just wants to be heard and loved BigSmile 

"I absolutely relate to this. It is hard for me to relax outside my comfort zone (at home). "

"Yep, it definitely makes sense, and something I look forward to experiencing in myself more and more."

One truely great blessing for you, that you planned for this life is that you have someone who you share life with that is familar with Law of One also. How do you find this? Does it help a lot or not much difference?

Sorry to hear about your head injury! But for what it's worth, this highlights exactly why I like to hear personal stories, as this is highly relevant for me. Lately I have been exponentially committed to learning, and I have been exerting so much mental energy that I have been having lots of headaches lately. This is most likely a symptom of allocating my time and energy in an unbalanced way. Hopefully I can integrate and learn through your experience so that I myself won't have to deal with such poignant catalyst!  [Image: wink.gif]

Haha is was self inflicted i have been helping my dad a bit before he retires and he likes talkback radio-  more recently i sometimes let what people say effect me and talk with him bout it. I think this was a me neglecting the empress catalyst of mind card and hence resulting in physical catalyst(wheel of fortune). Its great orange and yellow ray work listening to talkback radio lol.  Yes headache is something im very familar with like a reminder to settle back in silence.
The one thing I was not sure was same day as head injury a bee stung me on my hand, I do not know what that means?  Perhaps need to meditate on that.

Brilliant, thanks again for the resource links. I have quite the course of study ahead  [Image: biggrin.gif]

Just take time as archetypes are an aid its not necessary.
By the way this link is great just to look at all the cards in overview:
http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/
Most important is just find meaning that reasonates with you, like each card is key on piano or piece of music in your life.

61.6 is good little disclaimer on balance of body too.

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - rva_jeremy - 11-27-2017

Louisabell Wrote:The archetypes especially I just couldn't seem to get a foothold in. Though it has been exciting to make some progress on the first seven.

Well, on this forum you will find a lot of approaches to studying the archetypes. My only advice is to do everything you can to balance thinking and talking about them with a personal, intimate experience of them as well. This could include meditation, contemplation, visualization, using them to inspire artwork, etc. Just do yourself a favor and don't allow yourself to look at them solely as a puzzle to be "figured out". I've found in my study I've had to constantly pull back from an intellectual, symbolic approach that just seeks to explain everything, to put each archetype in a box and have it be "that". More and more my study allows the images to haunt me, as those of Ra describe, and looks for the resonance of the archetypes in basic patterns of experience. This yields no appreciable "progress" in understanding them, but it does allow for them to dance with my consciousness a bit. Concepts come out of the study, but those harvested concepts are not themselves the study.

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-29-2017

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote:     Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

For me this is to be it simply listening to my self thinking, and accepting completely what is there.Eventuall it morphs to silence and bliss sometimes. 

Yes, for me I find it like second nature to sit with my thoughts and emotions and go further deeper into them to find the root (usually a type of fear). But I don't see how one would do that with the body. I always just thought, I feel the way I feel due to some bio-mechanical cause and effect...

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: Let body feel whatever it wants..   It just wants to be heard and loved BigSmile 

Yes, I understand this. Perhaps having an attitude of lovingly serving the body, as oppose to insisting that the body serve you... A real world example of this was me recently quitting caffeine. I thought, if my body is tired, I should just let it be that. Not push it beyond what it is capable, and accept the limitations. Of course caffeine just makes you more fatigued in the long run anyways.

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: [/b]One truely great blessing for you, that you planned for this life is that you have someone who you share life with that is familar with Law of One also. How do you find this? Does it help a lot or not much difference?  

I think this plan was more out of necessity than anything else. We both had histories of being suicidal/self-destructive. We met a few times throughout our teenage/young-adult years, fate kept bringing us back in contact in serendipitous ways.

When we finally started dating, it took a few months for us to realise that we loved each-other the way that we expected to be loved on a soul level, a way that we never received from anyone else in this life. This slowly allowed us to open our hearts.

I say that this was a necessity because I believe I have always been able to sense spiritual power, but with a closed, cynical and angry heart, you can't see the light, so you get drawn to the darkness, and the dark powers contained there in.

Some people don't need the kind of lifeboat that an entwined relationship can provide, but I believe I did out of my own limitations in being able to survive in this world on my own. So most definitely a blessing, which I am extremely grateful for, to share spiritual evolution with another, but likely my spiritual growth would have been more potent if I was able to find my own way here.

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: I think this was a me neglecting the empress catalyst of mind card and hence resulting in physical catalyst(wheel of fortune).

This piqued my curiosity. If you get time (which you have devoted already a lot to this thread which I am grateful for) I would love for you to go into what this means for you.

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Louisabell - 11-29-2017

(11-27-2017, 12:42 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
Louisabell Wrote:The archetypes especially I just couldn't seem to get a foothold in. Though it has been exciting to make some progress on the first seven.

Well, on this forum you will find a lot of approaches to studying the archetypes.  My only advice is to do everything you can to balance thinking and talking about them with a personal, intimate experience of them as well.  This could include meditation, contemplation, visualization, using them to inspire artwork, etc.  Just do yourself a favor and don't allow yourself to look at them solely as a puzzle to be "figured out".  I've found in my study I've had to constantly pull back from an intellectual, symbolic approach that just seeks to explain everything, to put each archetype in a box and have it be "that".  More and more my study allows the images to haunt me, as those of Ra describe, and looks for the resonance of the archetypes in basic patterns of experience.  This yields no appreciable "progress" in understanding them, but it does allow for them to dance with my consciousness a bit.  Concepts come out of the study, but those harvested concepts are not themselves the study.

I totally agree with this sentiment. Trying to solve the archetypes as though they are a puzzle was the way I approached them at first. I lost interest quickly, as I never really saw the point of it. After all, archetypes are good for writing stories and analysing literature, but isn't the point of spirituality to let go of old paradigms of thinking?

That was until I had a huge insight. I was having some female health problems. I tried many things to overcome it, but still it persisted. I am quite an objective person, so it took quite a bit of time to decide to see if I could find a metaphysical reason for this. Fast forward and I discovered that I was blocking a lot of feminine energy in my being, causing me to over-express masculine personality traits. This was due to a belief that this type of energy was not valuable, weak and would lead to excessive vulnerability. This also caused quite a bit of fatigue, as I was blocking a potent source of energy.

Well, anyways, once I started to accept and express feminine energy more, the High Priestess and Empress archetypes starting to make a lot more sense to me, especially their domain of power. I am not as fatigued, irritable, and can meditate for longer, as I connect to that power which yields, supports, honors and sanctifies. I am looking forward to see how this will progress.

RE: Greetings and Well Wishes to All - Quan - 11-30-2017

(11-29-2017, 10:09 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote:     Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

For me this is to be it simply listening to my self thinking, and accepting completely what is there.Eventuall it morphs to silence and bliss sometimes. 

Yes, for me I find it like second nature to sit with my thoughts and emotions and go further deeper into them to find the root (usually a type of fear). But I don't see how one would do that with the body. I always just thought, I feel the way I feel due to some bio-mechanical cause and effect...

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: Let body feel whatever it wants..   It just wants to be heard and loved BigSmile 

Yes, I understand this. Perhaps having an attitude of lovingly serving the body, as oppose to insisting that the body serve you... A real world example of this was me recently quitting caffeine. I thought, if my body is tired, I should just let it be that. Not push it beyond what it is capable, and accept the limitations. Of course caffeine just makes you more fatigued in the long run anyways.

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: [/b]One truely great blessing for you, that you planned for this life is that you have someone who you share life with that is familar with Law of One also. How do you find this? Does it help a lot or not much difference?  

I think this plan was more out of necessity than anything else. We both had histories of being suicidal/self-destructive. We met a few times throughout our teenage/young-adult years, fate kept bringing us back in contact in serendipitous ways.

When we finally started dating, it took a few months for us to realise that we loved each-other the way that we expected to be loved on a soul level, a way that we never received from anyone else in this life. This slowly allowed us to open our hearts.

I say that this was a necessity because I believe I have always been able to sense spiritual power, but with a closed, cynical and angry heart, you can't see the light, so you get drawn to the darkness, and the dark powers contained there in.

Some people don't need the kind of lifeboat that an entwined relationship can provide, but I believe I did out of my own limitations in being able to survive in this world on my own. So most definitely a blessing, which I am extremely grateful for, to share spiritual evolution with another, but likely my spiritual growth would have been more potent if I was able to find my own way here.

(11-27-2017, 07:43 AM)Quan Wrote: I think this was a me neglecting the empress catalyst of mind card and hence resulting in physical catalyst(wheel of fortune).

This piqued my curiosity. If you get time (which you have devoted already a lot to this thread which I am grateful for) I would love for you to go into what this means for you.

"Yes, for me I find it like second nature to sit with my thoughts and emotions and go further deeper into them to find the root (usually a type of fear). But I don't see how one would do that with the body. I always just thought, I feel the way I feel due to some bio-mechanical cause and effect..."

True I used to as well. I think it was just how spiritual path when time is right different things will come into light to focus on to learn what one must. Its all a mystery isnt it BigSmile 

"Yes, I understand this. Perhaps having an attitude of lovingly serving the body, as oppose to insisting that the body serve you... A real world example of this was me recently quitting caffeine. I thought, if my body is tired, I should just let it be that. Not push it beyond what it is capable, and accept the limitations. Of course caffeine just makes you more fatigued in the long run anyways. "

Thats a perfect example of transformation of mind card, the choice how you mentaly view something service to self or others.  But maybe not always i eat health but im also still a sucker for sugary deserts Tongue

"I think this plan was more out of necessity than anything else. We both had histories of being suicidal/self-destructive. We met a few times throughout our teenage/young-adult years, fate kept bringing us back in contact in serendipitous ways.

Some people don't need the kind of lifeboat that an entwined relationship can provide, but I believe I did out of my own limitations in being able to survive in this world on my own. So most definitely a blessing, which I am extremely grateful for, to share spiritual evolution with another, but likely my spiritual growth would have been more potent if I was able to find my own way here. "

Amazing how a love one can bring about that meeting each other, yes the darkness can be intoxicating and thats good to explore all aspects to bring balance, its easy though to linger a bit sometimes.    Being with someone helps a lot especially to learn to recieve love not just to give love, recieving love has always been more difficult for me.

"This piqued my curiosity. If you get time (which you have devoted already a lot to this thread which I am grateful for) I would love for you to go into what this means for you."

I meant in this that its talked about in Law of One, catalyst will be on a spiritual level  in archetypes thats faith card. Ive not explored that part of tarot the spiritual cards to the deph of the mind or a bit on body... so not sure how it works so much but i know catalyst of mind will result after catalyst of spirit is not taken up or perhaps specific lesson  . Where im more familar with is catalyst of mind and catalyst of body, sometimes catalyst of mind if missed it could come up in the body as catalyst of body. So   in my case the talk back radio, i had inbalance on spiritual level with orange and yellow ray, over time it happened at first i didnt care just took it as funny but then sometimes things got to me more and more.. Talking to my Dad and maybe infringing on free will rather than just having an interest in what was being said and letting it go I didnt. Hence catalyst of body I got headache sometimes after doing this.  THen i still persisted, the day before I did get frustrated wth something said and even a my dad slightly. Next day BANG hit in the head by metal pole not by my Dad haha but what i said in previous post it fell on me. Randomly it did.   This was further catalyst of body for me to take up the lesson
IM happy it happened, i think it was more full on as I perhaps infringed a bit on my dads free will(i knew i shouldnt at the time but still persisted).
Does that make sense.. basically catalyst comes of mind, if more lesson needed will come in the body..    RA talks about cancer and not dealing with anger as  classix example.

Side not though: sometimes things with body have been pre-programmed as limitations, Carla for instance had this. Also the time frame of this was over months im talking about with the catalyst talk.  

46.16 Questioner: What is the plan for use of the catalyst of cancer?

Ra: I am Ra. The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control. There is no lack of space/time in which this catalyst may work.