Bring4th
What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? (/showthread.php?tid=15035)

What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-30-2017

Harvest comes like a clock striking the hour.  It is a metaphysical event, in time/space.

So some speculations and questions for you all~

What other events are there besides the harvest? Is there like holidays and 'annual' events so to speak?

Also, if there's a time/space major event, is there a reciprocal space/time equivalent major event?

Maybe an holiday for eternity would be...Such as say a cyclical theme that is rejoiced over?  Such as harvest, or maybe Coalescence back into the One Original Thought.  Or perhaps they have an infinite creator holiday or something?

Maybe they celebrate over everything if they feel like it?

They as in soul us.

I wonder if there's a celebration for entering a new age.  Or...  What does a soul even do to celebrate?

Like, what's their calendar look like?  Do they have a clock?  Is their map an infinite zoom in and out at leisurely paces?  What's on the agenda today, soul self? Gonna go meditate?  Maybe review some life themes from the previous incarnation?    Play a game or make a landscape?(modern day painting lol)  visit a lover perchance?

Anyway lol, what all goes on in the afterlife anyways?  What's all their life like??

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Infinite Unity - 11-30-2017

There are many many planets, and entities at different stages of development. Just as we are. There is no central source of a government to regularize such details on a galaxy spanning scale, and why would you? There are many practices, beliefs, or distortions/thoughts. Now I assume things change greatly around mid fifth were such information is inherent, and literally changes form to were polarization is almost completely dependent on interaction with lower density other selves. All my small opinion.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-30-2017

Huuuuhhhh....

I wonder if Ra had that intended to be in mind when they said The Harvest is happening now.

In infinity, a temporary event is occurring somewhere always, the Harvest is always Now.

It's like saying its Always Happy Hour Somewhere, Harvest Is Always Occurring Somewhere, Right Now.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - APeacefulWarrior - 12-01-2017

Nah, I'm pretty sure that when Ra was talking to the group, he was speaking in terms relative to 20th Century Earth unless otherwise specified. It would kinda be a dick move to have done otherwise, and contrary to his stated purpose of being of service.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-01-2017

I don't know, it seems a wise response.

Is harvest happening here now?

Harvest is always happening now.

Lol.

Or perhaps there was a double meaning? Or not? I don't know.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - GentleReckoning - 12-01-2017

Just a potentiated energy. Cyan's video of the negative distortion/attachment leaving the sun around 2012/2013 would be appropriate. And since it's just an energy it echoes through reality (likely caused by Atlantis, and then Soddam and Gomhorra, and the 'myth' of Jesus return as well).

And since in this timeline it is just a black hole (or infinitely dense object), we can assume that a harvest event does not return back to the one infinite creator given all of the variables present at that time. Thus/then we are on the timeline that does allow the greatest confusion, love, and free will. Unless the arguments/logos of our experiential nexus have changed on a subconscious level for all involved.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - AnthroHeart - 12-01-2017

I don't need Jesus to return. When I was in a mental hospital, there was a guy who looked like Jesus as we see him, and he even washed my feet. I cried when I saw him and gave him a hug. I guess that seemed a little weird to him, but he did wash my feet after that happened. After that the staff wouldn't let him do that to anyone else.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Minyatur - 12-01-2017

Harvest is like a time/space window of opportunity to move from a nexus to another and cosmic events of this nature are quite many.

There are nexuses that make it easier to move across time, to move across space or to move across densities like this form of harvest does. A soul could come incarnate here to move from 3D to 4D, it doesn't mean the soul came here to do something festive but to make a movement in a right nexus (like taking a plane at the time it takes off). Harvest to a soul is a bit like summer to a plant I guess, it gives the right circumstances to full growth, which is more of the same nature of a natural space-time event (summer) than a holiday. You can think of it in term of proximity and resonance, during the time of harvest it is easy to step from 3D into 4D because they are extremely close, just like it is easier for a plant to grow in summer because it is more with the Sun body. So it's really just like a matter of nature, when are two stars closer? when are more even closer? where are there more even closer! what does it do to be closer to the Sun? what does it do to be closer to the galactic center?

If you want to talk about a holiday, not natural events that relate to the very structure of time/space and space/time as part of this Octave, then Infinity Unity's post says it all. Anyone or anything can attach whatever importance to anyone or anything and that includes the natural events. Today is apparently World AIDS Day here on Earth.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-01-2017

Well, we all need AIDS don't you know? (Southpark Joke).

I was just wondering if the cosmos has any other such events like harvest or any events like holidays or something.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - crimson - 12-19-2017

Seems to me that according to Ra, the harvest must had happened circa 2011 (in time-space). What we are now witnessing in 3d space time is just the continuity of such space time. But once dead, that entity is already directed to whatever stage that entity was properly placed in 2011. Thus "clock striking the hour" makes sense.

The transition to 4d society is gradual.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - Infinite - 12-19-2017

The effects of the planetary transition.

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - xise - 12-19-2017

Sowing?

RE: What Other Events Are There Besides Harvest? - crimson - 12-20-2017

https://vimeo.com/247872788