Bring4th
Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will (/showthread.php?tid=15098)

Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Billz - 12-26-2017

Questioner: It seems to me from this that the sub-Logos such as our sun uses free will to modify only slightly a much more general idea of created evolution so that the general plan of created evolution then seems to be uniform throughout the One Infinite Creation. The process is for the sub-Logoi to grow through the densities and, under the first distortion, find their way back to the original thought. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Then each entity is of a path that leads to one destination. This is like many, many roads that travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from
which choices can be made are one blueprint.[b]

Doesn't the parameters of the "internal blueprint" nullify the choice of free will? Basically, having only "a path that leads to one destination" from which to choose suggests that there really is no choice to make...thus, free will, limited, within the scope of the created evolution?

Admittedly, I am still learning and having read only through this part of book three of The Law of One, but this has become another stumbling block for me.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Minyatur - 12-26-2017

The way I see it is that the journey is a circle, a journey from and to yourself. Free will cannot offer to not be what you are and so the destination can ever only be one.

You may see this notion of internal blueprint, a bit as it says within the quote, that each portion of the Octave contains the Octave and so through the densities you can only realize the Octave as the Octave.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - xise - 12-26-2017

As a foreword, I see free will as freedom of internal perception and internal response; I don't see free will as total freedom with respect to external reality (I say this because nearly all external reality choices are constrained unless perhaps you have merged with the Creator, but no internal free will choice is constrainednas no one can truly control what you think or how you respond to things in your mind assuming it is functioning). I could be wrong on this of course.

The answer is somewhat difficult to interpret, but I interpret the common internal blueprint and experiences fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos as not necessarily saying that all choices lead the entity back to the original logos. I read it as that the situations that each entity finds itself in, and the result of any free will decision of any entity, falls within the great blueprint and patterns, but doesn't necessarily always lead back to the creator. The answer to me seems to leave room to free will decisions to reject the blueprint (or whatever response that entails not returning to the Creator), but it seems to imply that rejecting the blueprint creates a predictable response that still falls within the blueprint. 

The statement that "no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others" seems to leave room for choices that do not lead back with the Creator, though the internal blueprint is the same as those who do lead back with the Creator. Even making choices that do not lead back to the Creator can fall within the experiences and patterns of the entities that do choose paths that lead back to the Creator. 

-----

Say as a simple example, entities that choose to complete unity with unconditional love to all are on a path that leads back to the Creator; entities that choose distorted unity with love reserved only for the self are on a longer path back to the Creator (Ra calls the negative path the path that is not, and has said it is longer); and thus it is theoretically possible that entities that choose complete separation from love and forgo all love are on a path that does not lead back to the Creator; yet all three choices are within the patterns and experiences of the same blueprint of unity and love bringing one closer to the Creator, and disunity and a lack of love as taking one further away from the Creator.

TLDR: All roads lead to Rome, but you can go in circles if you choose to do so, using the same map and same set of roads that people use to go to Rome....but I'm not 100% sure this is an accurate interpretation of Ra's statements, though I do believe it is logically consistent with them.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Billz - 12-26-2017

(12-26-2017, 03:55 PM)xise Wrote: TLDR: All roads lead to Rome, but you can go in circles if you choose to do so, using the same map and same set of roads that people use to go to Rome....but I'm not 100% sure this is an accurate interpretation of Ra's statements, though I do believe it is logically consistent with them.

Yes, I see it now. Thank you.

The Rome image fused my muddled mind...Make any choice you want but every choice has been mapped in infinity. You are free to make any choice, but ultimately, you will arrive at the same destination. Yes, I get it. We are all one and to One we will return. Unity; I get it.

Thank you; in love and light, we are all One.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Ankh - 12-27-2017

(12-26-2017, 04:09 PM)Billz Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 03:55 PM)xise Wrote: TLDR: All roads lead to Rome, but you can go in circles if you choose to do so, using the same map and same set of roads that people use to go to Rome....but I'm not 100% sure this is an accurate interpretation of Ra's statements, though I do believe it is logically consistent with them.

Yes, I see it now.  Thank you.

The Rome image fused my muddled mind...Make any choice you want but every choice has been mapped in infinity.  You are free to make any choice, but ultimately, you will arrive at the same destination.  Yes, I get it.  We are all one and to One we will return.  Unity; I get it.

Thank you; in love and light, we are all One.

I just wanted to say, for the sake of clarity, that what is "mapped" in the infinity is not necessarily known to It, imho. As infinity desired to know itself, It created what you now, as a holographic part of it, experience. Your choices are indeed within infinity because there is nothing else but it, but not necessarily known for it, until you make them. That is how It knows and understands Itself, thanks to among others you! BigSmile

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Minyatur - 12-27-2017

Another point of interest in term of your beingness as part of this Octave, is that even as you are here your beingness is actually made of 3 points within this Octave. There is you across 1D-6D and you in mid-6D as your higher-self and you as your self totality in 7D.

So even in free will, you stand already where you move toward in the spiral.

Quote:37.6 Questioner: In that case, we’ll go ahead with the questions we have here continuing the last session. You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

This is a good quote about the internal blueprint :

Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown

The last part I think is what Ankh said.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - Billz - 12-27-2017

I am humbled by the responses provided in the learn/teach moment and the opportunity to absorb the these lessons as part of those elements of infinity. I am growing and appreciate your contributions to our progress.

RE: Book III, Session 71, page 174, paragraph 2-5 regarding free will - unity100 - 12-27-2017

(12-26-2017, 02:55 PM)Billz Wrote: Doesn't the parameters of the "internal blueprint" nullify the choice of free will? Basically, having only "a path that leads to one destination" from which to choose suggests that there really is no choice to make...thus, free will, limited, within the scope of the created evolution?

You can reach a mountaintop from a point near the skirts of the mountain through an almost infinite number of routes. You choose one.

The mountain stays the same, the number of routes available stay the same, the nature of each route stays the same.

The blueprint doesnt change. Only the route you choose changes.