Bring4th
1979 03.04 Favourite Latwii Quote - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 1979 03.04 Favourite Latwii Quote (/showthread.php?tid=15116)

1979 03.04 Favourite Latwii Quote - Quan - 01-03-2018

I enjoyed this transcript theres much to it to highlight unfortuneatly i will leave all that out to you to read Tongue   As i only want to highlight one quote in particular and keep the spotlight on that

"We do not travel in the same type of space ship as the one known as Hatonn. We are closely akin to light itself, and thus travel in what you would simply call light. There is a difficult concept to convey, but our personalities are complete, and the basic difference between ourselves and Hatonn is that.."

Especialy bring to focus on this part that follows..
"..our sense of humor has gotten outrageous, so we have trouble sometimes talking to those among your peoples, for they feel that our humor is misplaced in dealing with such serious questions as love, truth, and beauty. However, to us the joy of life is so great that we find all this seriousness very humorous."

Brings to mind this from Ra
Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

As I find in this density it can, not taking things serious enough in life can seem strange to others , its great paradox more compassion less it can seem evident to others can come across being insensitive.. i get in trouble sometimes BigSmile    Thats not to say i still do get caught up in seriousness and have a long way to go but merely when i realise it!  I remember a serious neck injury(its better now) I was trying to convey it being serious but doctor and physio didnt realise because i was so casual when talking about it and how much pain..so it got misdiagnosed. It took nearly one month later after getting more tests that was when they both realised the severity of it!  And comments "oh you should have said how much pain it was or how serious it was." i said I did! It was quite funny. Althought may not seem that way.

"to us the joy of life is so great that we find all this seriousness very humorous."
A meditation called laugh of the Buddha can be usefull, where whatever pops up in mind just laugh no matter what it is, its quite amusing Tongue 

Overall I think quote shows what there is to look forward to in higher densities, movies and tv shows especially western ones can paint a more serious picture with spiritual beings its comforting to read this and humour to look forward too.. also Latwii making bit of fun to Hatonn as well was nice touch Smile

RE: 1979 03.04 Favourite Latwii Quote - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-03-2018

As long as they realize how unusual and hurtful such responses might be to 3D beings and refrain from such, I find it a good thing.

If they were laughing in the faces of those suffering, they might need a talking to...

But they don't seem to be, they might actually be laughing with love.

The many diverse responses each complex has is fascinating.