Bring4th
Ocean is another density ? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ocean is another density ? (/showthread.php?tid=15126)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ocean is another density ? - Ra1111 - 01-07-2018

I know Ra says animals are second density but what if they were speaking only of surface dwelling creatures and actually the ocean and the fish inside of it are a higher density (aren’t they literally anyway inside of a higher density??)

Have you ever observed an aquarium full of fish , especially the deeper ocean variety? What could they possibly be experiencing through those eyes which to us seem so cold and dead ?

Are we supposed to learn how to zap ourself into fish reality come 4D?

Is that whole 4D world already here and waiting for us to lend our minds to?

Are mermaids dual activated people ?

RE: Ocean is another density ? - Ra1111 - 01-07-2018

Taking a step further then , how about birds? Is the sky 5D and is that why Ra gave sneaky hints that birds are their messengers ??

(Because they are 6d entities living inside of 5d)

Aren’t the eyes of birds and the eyes of fish so different ??

Wouldn’t 4D take over the whole earth , swallowing 3D and placing it back into potential if there was A Great flood ? (Going with ocean being 4d theory)

What if we zap our minds into the fish reality?? Wouldn’t it seem so wonderful to have such amazing freedom of movement ?? Inside of a WHOLE NEW WORLD for us...

The surface below us would then become our playground. We would learn to build a dome, hide ourselves from our creation! (So that we can observe them and help them learn and grow)

all the while the birds still love above us in the sky

MOnce the ocean is ready to become 5D, the current sky becomes clouds, there’s your 6D
Our little below the ocean bio dome then becomes the surface and 3D is born again.

Though where do the Northern lights fit into this equation ? I’m going with 7D, but I might be wrong I have t thought this through much yet !

Well let me think. Since we are just under the dome of the fish from the past ocean ,that would have to be our energy source.

Or maybe those fish people above us have already been harvested, since we are about to be. Maybe our angels and guides have been replaced with harvesters

RE: Ocean is another density ? - Infinite Unity - 01-07-2018

You seem slightly over activated brother. My personal belief is that there areanimals that feed directly into human hood. So as you climb the ladder and eventually hit the funneling into human hood or third density.

I personally don't think fish or deep marine life, to be a higher density. Or birds to be strictly higher density.

With your dome theory, I don't believe it is explicitly like that. However in a subtle fashion it is of that fashion. More unto a cell residing in a body, as we make up the whole of those cells. And so forth.

I do believe dolphins to be pretty advanced entities, and would even agree in as much as calling them third density.

(01-07-2018, 06:13 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: You seem slightly over activated brother. My personal belief is that there areanimals that feed directly into human hood. So as you climb the ladder and eventually hit the funneling into human hood or third density.

I personally don't think fish or deep marine life, to be a higher density. Or birds to be strictly higher density.

With your dome theory, I don't believe it is explicitly like that. However in a subtle fashion it is of that fashion. More unto a cell residing in a body, as we make up the whole of those cells. And so forth.

I do believe dolphins to be pretty advanced entities, and would even agree in as much as calling them third density.

I did not mean to seem to be a in any particular manner, but please define over activated in how you meant it to be ?

And thank you for the inspiration ... not mermaids, but dolphins could very well be the “dual activated” 3D 4d entities. They are in the potential 4D (ocean) but interacting with humans because their BODIES are able to live inside of both densities. Do you disagree that the surface earth and the ocean are of a different density? The mathematical term, as Ra states they are referring to when they use it.

(01-07-2018, 06:13 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: You seem slightly over activated brother. My personal belief is that there areanimals that feed directly into human hood. So as you climb the ladder and eventually hit the funneling into human hood or third density.

What does Ra say of the 4D body? It is lighter and less dense or something like that? Fish bones fit that bill... no?

We learn the lessons of love so that we are blessed with the appropriate form of fish animal upon 4D earth? For example if we are going to be a positive 4D ocean land where we live inside of fish bodies with our minds which have learned human lessons, who gets to be the great white? Not a murderer. But maybe on a negative 4D world that could be.

(01-07-2018, 06:39 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:

What does Ra say of the 4D body? It is lighter and less dense or something like that? Fish bones fit that bill... no?

Hm no they in fact state the opposite, more dense! And bipedal. How could the potential 4D ocean theory support a bipedal vehicle which is more dense than a human??

Actually then if dolphins are the bridge, I suppose it could very well be an evolution of dolphin we are to become in that reality. They certainly fit the bill for “more full of life” than we currently are

We could still be in contact with our 5 and 6d sky and cloud dwellers because we would have the ability to come out to the surface. Once we have loved our little dolphin man hearts out and created our 3D people it’d probably be time to become bird people and do the unity lessons .... from that perspective it would be much easier to see and know that all things are one

A sky full of invisible bird people watching over the 3D world we created while we were fish people. Like angels in heaven.

RE: Ocean is another density ? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-07-2018

Tying together ideas can be fun, just don't get lost in them o:

5D bodies are able to use light itself as a tool.  I'm not sure birds fit that description, but they can see colors that we cannot.

Fish are 2D, Dolphins and Whales (aquatic mammals) are supposedly a high level of 3D, dolphins protect people, try to get sexy with them, smoke puffer fish to get high in groups with each other, and whales have thanked people whom helped them.  They are still dense 3D beings though, but there is some hints that they are advanced 3D and closer to 4D in behavior than most humans.

Fish just open and close their mouths in a cute ways lol

It is possible that in Earth's future there will be flooding if the planet keeps heating up, that could make way for reshaping, transforming, or 'healing' 3D earth at least in the sense of death's transformation.  And I could see how an Ocean world would be a fun playground for fresh 4D beings.

If I may ramble on...  I recall an NDE where a woman had gone to a beautiful plane, but her angry feelings had manifested as some angry crinkly cardboard box demon, it was cartoonish and almost humorous looking, except she said it FILLED her with terror and great fear just being in it's presence and she knew what it was, an emanation of her own thoughts, but it still freaked her out.

It was like she experienced 4D, and it all happened in the time/space plane.  As if hinting that we'll get some training before we reincarnate into 4D bodies, but more, that our thoughts, even ones we're not immediately having, can continually exist as a thoughtform.

So this relates to me as my anger may continually exist in a similar way and if I don't want my 4D self being encumbered by this, so I try to be aware of it and treat it better.

As for an Ocean environment, it'd be the perfect plenum substitute of time/space in a space/time setting for 4D manifest entities.

I mean, you pop an air bubble with vibration and it produces light.
You could have underwater light sources that just produce air bubbles continuously and vibrating them to pop.  Assuming 4D entities see kind of like us. Which they probably don't.

You remind me of an old forum goer, Bluebell.  I miss her.

(01-07-2018, 07:35 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Tying together ideas can be fun, just don't get lost in them o:

5D bodies are able to use light itself as a tool.  I'm not sure birds fit that description, but they can see colors that we cannot.

Fish are 2D, Dolphins and Whales (aquatic mammals) are supposedly a high level of 3D, dolphins protect people, try to get sexy with them, smoke puffer fish to get high in groups with each other, and whales have thanked people whom helped them.  They are still dense 3D beings though, but there is some hints that they are advanced 3D and closer to 4D in behavior than most humans.

Fish just open and close their mouths in a cute ways lol

It is possible that in Earth's future there will be flooding if the planet keeps heating up, that could make way for reshaping, transforming, or 'healing' 3D earth at least in the sense of death's transformation.  And I could see how an Ocean world would be a fun playground for fresh 4D beings.

If I may ramble on...  I recall an NDE where a woman had gone to a beautiful plane, but her angry feelings had manifested as some angry crinkly cardboard box demon, it was cartoonish and almost humorous looking, except she said it FILLED her with terror and great fear just being in it's presence and she knew what it was, an emanation of her own thoughts, but it still freaked her out.

It was like she experienced 4D, and it all happened in the time/space plane.  As if hinting that we'll get some training before we reincarnate into 4D bodies, but more, that our thoughts, even ones we're not immediately having, can continually exist as a thoughtform.

So this relates to me as my anger may continually exist in a similar way and if I don't want my 4D self being encumbered by this, so I try to be aware of it and treat it better.

As for an Ocean environment, it'd be the perfect plenum substitute of time/space in a space/time setting for 4D manifest entities.

I mean, you pop an air bubble with vibration and it produces light.
You could have underwater light sources that just produce air bubbles continuously and vibrating them to pop.  Assuming 4D entities see kind of like us. Which they probably don't.

You remind me of an old forum goer, Bluebell.  I miss her.

Ah but what other place have I to be lost in thought than a thread I created on Bring4th? hehe!

I have been reading this evening all of what Ra says of dual activated entities and dolphins really do fit the bill!

63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of which we spoke, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, are they the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?
Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

So they are already here! They are already living as both 3D and 4D

A very recent phenomenon they said, entities coming to earth in these dual activated bodies. I wonder how long humanity has really known and interacted with dolphins.....?

And yes I also remember bluebell, very cheery and interesting character , thank you for the comparison!

“Fish just open and close their mouths in cute ways”

So when we are dolphin people on 4D ocean earth, there is our activated 2D density. Not the one we know now. We will finally be able to name our gold fish fluffy and it will be appropriate because it will be so much more loving as a pet to a dolphin man

(01-07-2018, 06:38 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 06:13 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: You seem slightly over activated brother. My personal belief is that there areanimals that feed directly into human hood. So as you climb the ladder and eventually hit the funneling into human hood or third density.

I personally don't think fish or deep marine life, to be a higher density.  Or birds to be strictly higher density.

I did not mean to seem to be a in any particular manner, but please define over activated in how you meant it to be ?

And thank you for the inspiration ... not mermaids, but dolphins could very well be the “dual activated” 3D 4d entities. They are in the potential 4D (ocean) but interacting with humans because their BODIES are able to live inside of both densities. Do you disagree that the surface earth and the ocean are of a different density? The mathematical term, as Ra states they are referring to when they use it.

I meant it in a energetic sense brother, and by no means am I shutting you down. I rather love discussions of this nature. Thank You.

Also I would agree in a biological sense that the ocean is in fact a different density. When it comes to pressure and how gravity effects them etc.. However the term density in the way Ra used it is of a conscience factor and what the conscience is focused on learning. The biological apparatus is slanted to achieve a coupling with the lessons and the appropriate body/form for those lessons. Of course the mind is a non-starter here...

(01-07-2018, 07:59 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 06:13 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: You seem slightly over activated brother. My personal belief is that there areanimals that feed directly into human hood. So as you climb the ladder and eventually hit the funneling into human hood or third density.

I personally don't think fish or deep marine life, to be a higher density.  Or birds to be strictly higher density.

I meant it in a energetic sense brother, and by no means am I shutting you down. I rather love discussions of this nature. Thank You.

Ah yes I was quite energized when I began the thread that for sure. Ra says few people have time to contemplate like this because we all have to work day in and day out. I am jobless for the first time since I was 14, and for the past few months I have finally felt the cling of the magnet again!thank you also for sharing thoughts, I do love this place

And when I feel that energy I just have to get the thoughts out as soon as they come, I can see now how I seemed a bit excited !

(01-07-2018, 07:59 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

Also I would agree in a biological sense that the ocean is in fact a different density. When it comes to pressure and how gravity effects them etc.. However the term density in the way Ra used it is of a conscience factor and what the conscience is focused on learning. The biological apparatus is slanted to achieve a coupling with the lessons and the appropriate body/form for those lessons. Of course the mind is a non-starter here...

Yes but did they also state there is no separation in physics and meta physics? Could entities living in the ocean be perceiving the world in such a way that their consciousness is also more dense?? Do you think dolphins are so freaking happy because they know what it’s like to be limited as human and now they are so fast and free and sexual etc etc etc ?

(01-07-2018, 08:05 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:59 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

Ah yes I was quite energized when I began the thread that for sure. Ra says few people have time to contemplate like this because we all have to work day in and day out. I am jobless for the first time since I was 14, and for the past few months I have finally felt the cling of the magnet again!thank you also for sharing thoughts, I do love this place

And when I feel that energy I just have to get the thoughts out as soon as they come, I can see now how I seemed a bit excited !

I know exactly what you mean. I often am over come with the energy/thoughts of this nature, and cant wait to share them.

(01-07-2018, 08:09 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:

Yes but did they also state there is no separation in physics and meta physics? Could entities living in the ocean be perceiving the world in such a way that their consciousness is also more dense?? Do you think dolphins are so freaking happy because they know what it’s like to be limited as human and now they are so fast and free and sexual etc etc etc ?

Honestly I don't know squat, and anything is possible...to be completely honest lol.

Ive always thought that those dolphins you hear about, coming on sexually to humans and what not, was due to the pent up sexual energy of the human....
Dolphins like; damn you need/want sex that bad...., come here fella I got you! winkWink
I just think of the next stage to be more. Imagine a cells day to day affairs, its whole life. Is it aware of how you see reality? Is it aware of stimulus outside of temporal resources such as water? Does it see how you feel, outside of how your emotions just effect its life, does it know your it pain? does it know why?

Ditto .... this is not the density of understanding after all !

RE: Ocean is another density ? - Ra1111 - 01-08-2018

(01-07-2018, 08:11 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 08:09 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:

Honestly I don't know squat, and anything is possible...to be completely honest lol.

Ive always thought that those dolphins you hear about, coming on sexually to humans and what not, was due to the pent up sexual energy of the human....
Dolphins like; damn you need/want sex that bad...., come here fella I got you! winkWink
I just think of the next stage to be more. Imagine a cells day to day affairs, its whole life. Is it aware of how you see reality? Is it aware of stimulus outside of temporal resources such as water? Does it see how you feel, outside of how your emotions just effect its life, does it know your it pain? does it know why?

On dolphins getting horny for humans, I don’t think of it any differently than dogs who do the same or even humans who cross those lines and indulge in their ....fantasies

But after sleeping I’m still pretty excited about the dolphins are dual activated possibility , but he bisexual reproduction is meant to take place via natural evolution according to Ra and not human/animal sex.... I wonder if any strange dolphin babies have been born in the ocean somewhere.

RE: Ocean is another density ? - Ra1111 - 01-08-2018

Ah but what I meant about being as sexual as dolphins.... have you ever seen a dolphin mating orgy event? That is EXACTLY how I would do it if I was as free and happy as one who lives in an environment where I could zip around in all directions just for fun all day.... definitely seems like a Denisty of Love to me!