Bring4th
Our transition to 4th density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Our transition to 4th density (/showthread.php?tid=15143)

Our transition to 4th density - Surfboard - 01-11-2018

I feel there is only one way to positively transition to 4th density. We must help people understand that all their beliefs are due to their environments and if everyone shared nothing but love, everyone would receive nothing but love. The only thing I feel that would wake up most wanderers would be the feeling of unconditional love. Personally I think it will happen at a large gathering with large opposition; maybe even one of us with speak the truth and show the people that they are all the same in the heart. If we look into emotional problems people have, they usually stem from not feeling enough love; whether someone wants to be more popular, someone feels inadequate about the way they look, people judging others, etc. If all these people gave love unconditionally they would receive it and equality would be felt by everyone. When a lot of us feel love and equality we will be able to vibrate as one and will be able to transition. This is more likely to happen every year as our people divide even further.

RE: Our transition to 4th density - Ra1111 - 01-11-2018

Our transition into 4D has been on my mind like wild fire lately. Thank you for your thoughts. My thoughts on your thoughts, if you don’t mind...

The coming environment is going to be positive 4D, regardless of what we do, no?
I think Ra said something like that

So to me it seems your thoughts are how do we become a positively oriented social memory complex which occupies the coming positive 4D environment??

How does Ra say we do that? Is it that we all must become of one direction of seeking, or something along those lines? If so, how in your example could one person speaking at a large gathering inspire billions of humans to all be in one direction? It is certainly possible, I am not doubting your theory. But what words do you think that person would say in order for that to happen?

RE: Our transition to 4th density - Surfboard - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 01:27 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: Our transition into 4D has been on my mind like wild fire lately. Thank you for your thoughts. My thoughts on your thoughts, if you don’t mind...

The coming environment is going to be positive 4D, regardless of what we do, no?

So to me it seems your thoughts are how do we become a positively oriented social memory complex which occupies the coming positive 4D environment??

How does Ra say we do that? Is it that we all must become of one direction of seeking, or something along those lines? If so, how in your example could one person speaking at a large gathering inspire billions of humans to all be in one direction? It is certainly possible, I am not doubting your theory. But what words do you think that person would say in order for that to happen?

In my exapmle this person helps a group of people understand the way of love. When this large group feels pure love they will spread it like a virus around the world. The infectious disease of pure love baby.

Even the members here who have read all the books don't understand the power of pure love because they haven't experienced it. When strangers walk up to others and express love, there will be no need for any other emotion. Love is more powerful than we know since most of us only love for looks and intellectuals. Most of us love for ourselves and don't know what loving other selves no matter what we may think of them is like.

ps I haven't read any of the books, just main quotes throughout (like sparknotes) so im bad at the technicals

(01-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:27 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: Our transition into 4D has been on my mind like wild fire lately. Thank you for your thoughts. My thoughts on your thoughts, if you don’t mind...

In my theory this person helps a group of people understand the way of love. When this large group feels pure love they will spread it like a virus around the world. The infectious disease of pure love baby.

ps I haven't read any of the books, just main quotes throughout (like sparknotes) so im bad at the technicals

Bad at the technicals, yet certainly quite interested in them, by theorizing how it’s all going to go down. Exactly like me. Interested in what I don’t unserstand in order to think out an understanding.

Interesting thoughts about a “virus” ... are you speaking only metaphorically here? A virus usually contains negative connotations !

(01-11-2018, 01:44 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote:

In my theory this person helps a group of people understand the way of love. When this large group feels pure love they will spread it like a virus around the world. The infectious disease of pure love baby.

ps  I haven't read any of the books, just main quotes throughout (like sparknotes) so im bad at the technicals

Bad at the technicals, yet certainly quite interested in them, by theorizing how it’s all going to go down. Exactly like me. Interested in what I don’t unserstand in order to think out an understanding.

Interesting thoughts about a “virus” ... are you speaking only metaphorically here? A virus usually contains negative connotations !

My original post was a example based on my understanding in the only way to polarize which is love. In order for everyone to feel love, we must spread love. Personally I believe that is the only way to transition to 4th density. A virus was a metaphor for something the spreads upon contact. (also you posted b4 I added an edit :] on the post b4)

(01-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Even the members here who have read all the books don't understand the power of pure love because they haven't experienced it. When strangers walk up to others and express love, there will be no need for any other emotion. Love is more powerful than we know since most of us only love for looks and intellectuals. Most of us love for ourselves and don't know what loving other selves no matter what we may think of them is like.

To add to what you edited in

What do you mean by experience the power of pure love? Do you mean to say that you have experienced it and even those who have read all of the Ra Material have not experienced it? Do you feel as if you are experiencing it now or does it come and go? Do you think you could be speaking of contact with "intelligent infinity" ??

In my way of thinking, people now already express "love" even when they walk up to another person and punch them in the face for no reason. We here in 3D have the choice to express love in an infinite number of ways. I think you are saying in positive 4D, we will not have such a choice and we will always understand and "love" each other no matter the circumstances...correct?

When you speak of "loving for looks and intellectuals" , here I feel you are talking of romantic love. That is just one form of love, remember?

I would caution you to think twice about thoughts beginning with "most of us," for remember there are billions of people....how do you know how most of them feel?

RE: Our transition to 4th density - rva_jeremy - 01-11-2018

Thanks for sharing, I really like the sentiments. I'd like to make sure I understand what you mean by this:

Surfboard Wrote:We must help people understand that all their beliefs are due to their environments…

I don't disagree with it; I just think it bears a bit more explication.

(01-11-2018, 02:43 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Thanks for sharing, I really like the sentiments.  I'd like to make sure I understand what you mean by this:

Surfboard Wrote:We must help people understand that all their beliefs are due to their environments…

I don't disagree with it; I just think it bears a bit more explication.

I probably shouldn't of used "we must" or "all", but what I mean is most beliefs are instilled in us by our parents, peers, political figures, and even if we come up with our own belief, our environment lead us to it.

To add to the original post I would say when we feel the unconditional love, instead of just feeling and understanding it, it will transition to knowledge that we are love.

(01-11-2018, 02:15 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Even the members here who have read all the books don't understand the power of pure love because they haven't experienced it. When strangers walk up to others and express love, there will be no need for any other emotion. Love is more powerful than we know since most of us only love for looks and intellectuals. Most of us love for ourselves and don't know what loving other selves no matter what we may think of them is like.

What do you mean by experience the power of pure love? Do you mean to say that you have experienced it and even those who have read all of the Ra Material have not experienced it? Do you feel as if you are experiencing it now or does it come and go? Do you think you could be speaking of contact with "intelligent infinity" ??

In my way of thinking, people now already express "love" even when they walk up to another person and punch them in the face for no reason. We here in 3D have the choice to express love in an infinite number of ways. I think you are saying in positive 4D, we will not have such a choice and we will always understand and "love" each other no matter the circumstances...correct?

When you speak of "loving for looks and intellectuals" , here I feel you are talking of romantic love. That is just one form of love, remember?

I would caution you to think twice about thoughts beginning with "most of us," for remember there are billions of people....how do you know how most of them feel?

I believe your overthinking my thoughts, for the "most of us" part, it's just a way of not giving a concrete answer because i truly don't know how a lot of people with feel.

For the parts about love, I have never experienced it. But if you've ever seen a documentary or video on Tibetan monks they express a form of pure joy that I would assume is love for everything as they realize they are all the same. Yet we as a species are very divided and showing lots of people that we are one would spread unconditional love (which is a different kind of love).

You might be over thinking my idea

RE: Our transition to 4th density - Glow - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 01:11 PM)Surfboard Wrote: I feel there is only one way to positively transition to 4th density. We must help people understand that all their beliefs are due to their environments and if everyone shared nothing but love, everyone would receive nothing but love. The only thing I feel that would wake up most wanderers would be the feeling of unconditional love. Personally I think it will happen at a large gathering with large opposition; maybe even one of us with speak the truth and show the people that they are all the same in the heart. If we look into emotional problems people have, they usually stem from not feeling enough love; whether someone wants to be more popular, someone feels inadequate about the way they look, people judging others, etc. If all these people gave love unconditionally they would receive it and equality would be felt by everyone. When a lot of us feel love and equality we will be able to vibrate as one and will be able to transition. This is more likely to happen every year as our people divide even further.

I’d agree but I don’t think we need a large gathering. Everyday at every opportunity offer that love over and over and over and it will have impact. The more people doing it the more will awaken who can also do it. Perhaps the world is the gathering. Smile

Anyways otherwise I 100% agree!

(01-11-2018, 06:07 PM)Surfboard Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 02:15 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:

I believe your overthinking my thoughts, for the "most of us" part, it's just a way of not giving a concrete answer because i truly don't know how a lot of people with feel.

For the parts about love, I have never experienced it. But if you've ever seen a documentary or video on Tibetan monks they express a form of pure joy that I would assume is love for everything as they realize they are all the same. Yet we as a species are very divided and showing lots of people that we are one would spread unconditional love (which is a different kind of love).

You might be over thinking my idea

I have a habit of overthinking!

RE: Our transition to 4th density - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-11-2018

It was the unconditional love of seeing my son be born that ultimately led to my knowing Love enough to be Awakened.  What a twist it was when he disappeared with the mother...

I would agree but in my experience, the slumber of unconsciousness runs deep.  A single unconditional act is but a shrug to the slumberer.

It may take some many brushes with unconditional love before they even begin to rouse.

But thankfully some others are more sensitive or light sleepers, a few brushes wakes them up, perhaps even a single act can transform their world in their own perceptions.

Ah, uh, but to be honest, the further division of people's leads me to fear a repeat of history, rather than some sudden inspiration.  What we need is a modern day Jesus crucification...As terrible as that sounds, if people caught that on film, of a person forgiving their executioners midexecution and all those watching in judgment being forgiven.

It'd give humanity something to talk about.

RE: Our transition to 4th density - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

I was under the impression that we are in the 4th kingdom already.

1. Mineral
2. Vegetable
3. Animal
4. Human
5. Super human
6. ?