Bring4th
DAViD - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: DAViD (/showthread.php?tid=15154)

DAViD - Hoothef - 01-13-2018

https://www.facebook.com/hoothef/videos/307603706405270/

(do you know how embed fb live videos...)

RE: DAViD - Hoothef - 01-13-2018

https://youtu.be/D12mrcUfZPk?t=21s

RE: DAViD - Sprout - 01-13-2018

Thank you for sharing, I assume that's you? The effects are trippy, in a cool kind of way. Also are there lyrics available?

(01-13-2018, 11:19 AM)Sprout Wrote: Thank you for sharing, I assume that's you? The effects are trippy, in a cool kind of way. Also are there lyrics available?

Yes this is me leading the worship team on the song I wrote:
This is my meditation.

Intro:
Christ Arising in me
Christ Arising in all I see
Awake oh Adam awake
Awake oh Adam awake

V:1
I am the soul within your bones
I am the spirit hear me blow
I am the jump I am the fall
I am the breath within us all

Chorus:
I breathe
I breathe
El Shaddai
Adonai

V:2
I am the lover of your soul
I am the end and I'm the goal
I am the spirit watch me flow
I am the spirit here I know

Chorus:
Intro:
V:3
I am the Elohim of old
I am the shelter from the cold
I am the flame that lights the night
I am the wind that blows the kite

I am the tree beside the road
I am the thorn and I'm the rose
I am the love within your heart
I am the piece that won't depart

I am the spark within your soul
I am the ghost they all behold
I am a mirror of the Son
I am the work that's always done

I am the Christ within all eyes
I am the truth that breaks all lies
I am the voice inside the storm
I am eternally reborn

*Alt. Chorus:
El Shaddai
Adonai
YHVH-raah
YHVH-shammah

https://www.facebook.com/hoothef/videos/325844481247859/

A long acoustic fb medley

"Owl Always Love You" and "Your Beauty Robs me of Air"

RE: DAViD: Debut album Endlessly (Live) - Hoothef - 02-11-2018

Soo I love all you who know the sound complex, I am Raah. Know that much had been distorted in the transmission from speech to text and the sounds complexes used always come back to different faces in different cultures but the YHVH-RAah is the first verse of Psalms 23 "LORD is my shepard" which is a gross mistranslation in the modern day usage but keeps the heathans from taking holy names in vain usage. Lord, god and, Jesus are all curse words in modern day usage. That's why I find most Christian worship songs are cussing most of the time. Kirtan has influenced me in the last couple years and I just got shut down in church for improving my own songs. I always loved jazz and hated that it seemed to not have a place in worship music, but then I came into contact with the Robert Glasper Experiment live on YouTube while on DMT and it was heavenly for me. They are all classically trained and played gospel growing up just like me. It's music from the sol. I am DAViD from the Bible. I knew it when I was a kid and had my parents change my middle name to David. My first name is Mars. I have so many dreams on mars... I scat out the history in my improvisational music with ASSFM Productions (alien Sex Shredding Fax Machines. I now just finished my first debut album and people have likened my vocals to Jeff Buckley on tracks like Everyday and many songs are in 432hz tuning (which is a b**** on many guitars to tune right cause it's complex math/magic) right now my meditation guitar is tuned to 72/108/144.1hz for a dad and then the others are tuned to ad for extra octaves. I am labeled as bipolar skitzoeffective after coming into St Peter's hospital while in a trance and channeling. I was held against my will and not able to smoke my prescription medication for me to be able to calm down while I was in the hospital. I was working on recording the song, I Am (Breathe) and I would be interupted by caring individuals who just wanted me to be sane. That is not something I think should be forced on any living creature, just let me have my guitar and weed and I'm good. I was speaking in tongues and then singing in tongues in between my songs and they viewed all my improvisational performance art as mental illness. The Evergreen State College changed my life forever and I know that I will never view things the same. My pronouns were originally Any, all, and nun but then changed to they/them after hating being expected to act like a man and still not feeling comfortable enough to call myself a woman as I cannot birth children from my womb nor bleed with the moon. I was a black woman in my last past life, and was blessed to have the body and priveledge this body now offers me. Unity freaks people out and I've been told that recording the experience helps display the unity in voice and disembodied image from an external point of view.

SoundCloud has saved me. I was contacted by my friend on SoundCloud and then Daniel helped me record my dreams in sound on my first Album Endlessly (Live) - DAViD hoothef.bandcamp.com and it's also on my SoundCloud.com/hoothef Page my voice is loud and bigger than any that exist on any recordings right now. My voice proves I am DAViD. My family disowned me for coming out of the closet as a trans person and talking about analytical psychology and Kundalini awakening. I went to jail and was abducted by Martian Space program and locked in isolation for over 20yrs and was making clones to copy the original Marcrammer1 and then make the one that would be known as simply DAViD. My songs are inspired by the psalms and reinterpret the message according to the updated Gnostic message and channelings that have occurred on Gaia. Mars was totally different in the atmosphere and I was singing alone in a cell for an eternity and that's where my song "Endlessly," was born in an isolation cell away from a phone or computer to contact the outside world. I was also singing my song Free "oh my my I awaken to find, the self reflecting in a mirror of Maya... I keep on running but I go knowhere, the Sun always keeps me here in a square." I wouldn't sing the free half of the song while incarcerated for free expression of voice. As soon as a got off of Mars and woke up in Western State Hospital, I met a friend who was a clone of my ex drummer. He gave me a New testament with psalms and Proverbs. I still smoke from it today.

I know the voice of God technology is mindrape and I've seen real occurrences of automated message systems from church leaders that show they don't read the message but only wish to get your obedience and then of course, we need your tithe. I got a song it's called f*** You Pay Me. They ended up calling my crazy and then the voices inside of the psych ward wouldnt shut up about mars, and I questioned the one guy I met in there who had a ufo Experience and then later did the 20yr and back program where he was a worker in a Nazi area Martian Secret Space program and ate food from replicators for years. The way I knew I was on Mars was all I got was the sack in the CA-10 in Thurston county Jail and I saw my clone after it was designed before I left to Western State Hospital to see the other doppelgangers. I also had a time where I woke up in a cylon body. I was in that body for a long time and it may still be who I am now, the original Marcrammer1 was left out in the cell without water and was time traveling and the police had shut off my water after spiking it with something extreme. I drank from the toilet until it was gone and then I died. I woke up in a new body and it looked like the same place but I knew I must have made some sort of switch. I had a message beemed into my head on loop saying "if you boof it, it's for freedumb!.?" I played with the only thing I had in the empty cell, food. I used to poop to make bacterial friends and "compost" in my cell with a non-violent permaculture punk jazz art project called shitty art 108 FB.me/sart108 I used the only writing materials provided to share my message that the s*** is hitting the fan. After I jumped back into the jail cell I was considered alien by all in the facility and they did some crazy tests on me psychicly for rediculous amounts of time and I had to talk the thought police through the issues via water as a medium.

DAViD in the Bible was seen as insane by the Philistines, I've not been afraid to act it if it's what's the authentic response of love calls for. The time stolen from me just made sure my voice got in it's 10,000+hrs and I got it. I'm a vocal expert and Mastery is a continual process of overdubbing live. I have a vice and it is pride. I (think we) know s*** so I share what I've learned and many times that exchange of information can really disturb individuals to the core. I like to record the experience as evidence so that when people disrespect me as a disabled person I can say, "as much as you've done it to the least of these my brethren, you've done it unto me." I was thrown out of three houses after being labeled as bipolar skitzoeffective and talking about my experiences. I'm told I'm manic for talking so I leave it to singing the blues...

Fucking compost, birds and fish are choking to death on plastic everyday, I sing for their voices to be heard. Why did Ra and Thoth wear a bird head in pics? Because they see through the eyes of every bird and sing with one voice. Thoth records the experience.

My SoundCloud is full of channelings of a music variety and it's always just a recording of the room as I capture the air around the guitar that always has another presence in the track. I have cat scratch fever rn, and I will need to take care of that ASAP and I think that may be the cause of the most recent mental distress as well as inspiration.