Bring4th
STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. (/showthread.php?tid=15176)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Cainite - 01-20-2018

(01-19-2018, 07:38 PM)MangusKhan Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 11:45 AM)elspru Wrote: Of course, if you wish, you can consider me confused unpolarized third-density
local, that was stricken by an orion crusader to believe in self-aggrandizing
themselves.

I'm closer to thinking you're actually a confused STO. Sure you could play it off like you're just doing that charming superficial thing thing so typical of the STS, but it seems like you are a very long way from that vantablack darkness which the STS seeks. I think you just want to be cool. I agree, the STS path is orders of magnitude more thrilling, more sexy and more fascinating, but you don't actually have to be STS in order to appreciate that.

Anyway, you can be whatever you want on an internet forum. Look at me, I'm a great khan.

Peace. I'm sure you will bring good things to this world.

STS is not more thrilling, or more fascinating. darkness is seductive, yes. but when we know it's illusory most of the fun disappears.
I would love to experience life as a mystic/artist like Hafez, rather than Changiz Khan or Himmler.

Plus, we are not forced to be completely STO.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - MangusKhan - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 02:22 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 11:45 AM)elspru Wrote: Of course, if you wish, you can consider me confused unpolarized third-density
themselves.

I'm closer to thinking you're actually a confused STO. Sure you could play it off like you're just doing that charming superficial thing thing so typical of the STS, but it seems like you are a very long way from that vantablack darkness which the STS seeks. I think you just want to be cool. I agree, the STS path is orders of magnitude more thrilling, more sexy and more fascinating, but you don't actually have to be STS in order to appreciate that.

Anyway, you can be whatever you want on an internet forum. Look at me, I'm a great khan.

STS is not more thrilling, or more fascinating. darkness is seductive, yes. but when we know it's illusory most of the fun disappears.
I would love to experience life as a mystic/artist like Hafez, rather than Changiz Khan or Himmler.

What could be more thrilling than total war? What could be more fascinating than discovering what lies at the bottom of the infinite black sea?

To say the darkness is an illusion is to say everything is. Unless you equate illusion with transience, in which case you are right, for nothing lives very long once removed from God's light.

How about Hitler? He was both an artist and a warlord.

(01-20-2018, 02:44 AM)MangusKhan Wrote:
themselves.

What could be more thrilling than total war? What could be more fascinating than discovering what lies at the bottom of the infinite black sea?

To say the darkness is an illusion is to say everything is. Unless you equate illusion with transience, in which case you are right, for nothing lives very long once removed from God's light.

I mentioned Hafez.. for his serenity mostly. Hitler was a b****.
And yeah I also like violence as much as the next guy. but it's alot more satisfying to fight for a good cause. I may say that cuz I'm STO.. I don't know.

There's this anime movie, ''Sword of the Stranger''. in this movie, there's a negative, brutal warrior and a positive warrior who will fight to redeem himself since he hates himself much like me. and an old fart who is the master satan. I like the two warriors.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Diana - 01-20-2018

A consideration in determining what is thrilling, what is boring, what any reaction to choice and manifestation is, is the mass consciousness here. Without judgment, everything is equal. 

One big difference I see between STS and STO in this regard, is that the STS mindset is conscious of its choice to manifest certain things. The STS individual doesn't judge money as bad for example. This is an advantage in my opinion. The STS individual just goes after what he or she wants very directly. And these things are supported within the current mass consciousness—in other words, all people expect this behavior and they go along with it either by choice or by the choice not to make a choice (victim). The STO individual is more confused in my opinion. To use the above reference, the STO individual often thinks money IS bad, that to be materialistic is not as good as being of service. But this thinking is skewed and I think is being generated by the sway of mass consciousness. This mass consciousness may or may not have been generated by the STS individuals in power, but certainly is perpetuated by that machine. So it behooves the STO individual to detach from human judgments, unplug from mass consciousness and the media. It'll be easier to swim upstream that way. You can be rich and be of service at the same time, for example—and how thrilling would that be?

It's good to remember that this IS a material world. That we must survive to be here. That being physically comfortable more easily affords higher consciousness pursuits (Maslow's hierarchy of needs). The STS individual knows this and that is a strength. The STO individual oftentimes get's lost with concepts such as sacrifice and martyrdom. These derive from wonderful intentions but are out of balance.

Taking care of, being of service to, others, must include one's self. One gift to the world I see coming from STS individuals is the joy they generate for themselves. This is perhaps offset greatly by the suffering they also generate. But as an STO individual, one can strive to create joy that doesn't cause suffering, and that includes self. It can be tricky, but the first step in my opinion is to unplug from mass consciousness and judgment.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Surfboard - 01-20-2018

I wish you much love and light through your journey.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Sprout - 01-20-2018

Thank you for sharing your light, welcome.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-20-2018

themselves.

Fun fact: scientifically darkness isn't real, it's just the absence of light, it has no real substance, it is the optical illusion of seeing something brighter next to something not as bright.

Weird how it all goes.

(01-20-2018, 04:52 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:
themselves.

Fun fact: scientifically darkness isn't real, it's just the absence of light, it has no real substance, it is the optical illusion of seeing something brighter next to something not as bright.

Weird how it all goes.

That's what I meant buy illusion. you got it right.
Maybe, I should've said, ''more illusory''.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Mahakali - 01-21-2018

>I've awakened my kundalini

>I can't find the STS people

Pick one.

Maybe even just run through the streets of a major city asking where the demons are and some will come and find you.

Alternatively, join a gang or make it to the higher levels in military, corporate, or criminal sectors.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - elspru - 01-22-2018

Before I get to the responses,
I would like to thank you all,
you've given me a LOT to think and meditate over,
many wonderful and fruitful realization have been had.

(01-19-2018, 12:34 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: There are actually many quotes in the Law of One where Ra mentions that the
Logos that we are in is biased towards kindness, or the STO path.
True enough.

So the a path that integrates the heart is best for my mission, thus I will
adopt it.

(01-19-2018, 12:34 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: If you seek to remain having a heart chakra open, then you are not polarizing on
the negative path. The "path of least resistance" that you speak of actually
sounds like the path of no polarity, or the path of not achieving the
Transformation of the Mind.
Yes, this was resonating in my mind for a while.
I have now accepted the STO polarization path, even if in my own way.

Quote:Or, it sounds like how Ra says that early third density entities have a bias to
see family and community as self.

Quote:[19.15]The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say,
bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you
would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for
progress in third density, it is without polarity.

Hmmm, well I consider my body (or chemical-body as Ra calls it) to be
other-self, it is my host vehicle, and I
take care of it. Keeping the community safe and family harmonious keeps the
lower maslow-needs satisfied so that I can persue my mission.

Quote:So, you either have to abandon the open heart, or jump into it fully, to
actually polarize along one of the paths, according to the Ra material.

Yes, jumping into it fully is easy enough.
Green ray is my dominant vibration.

(01-19-2018, 07:38 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: I'm closer to thinking you're actually a confused STO. Sure you could play it
off like you're just doing that charming superficial thing thing so typical of
the STS, but it seems like you are a very long way from that vantablack darkness
which the STS seeks. I think you just want to be cool. I agree, the STS path is
orders of magnitude more thrilling, more sexy and more fascinating, but you
don't actually have to be STS in order to appreciate that.

Cool or not, it's more to do with having millions of years in common with the
Draconian and now Orion Crusaders.

A long long time ago, the confederation planets were uh, mean to me, shall we
say lol. So I'm rather weary of them, even though I've forgiven them. I guess
at this time I'll have to take a middle ground between the confederation and Orion.

Quote:Anyway, you can be whatever you want on an internet forum. Look at me, I'm a
great khan.
Genghis Khan was STS though.

Quote:Peace. I'm sure you will bring good things to this world.
Thank you :-).
We can all contribute.

(01-20-2018, 02:44 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: What could be more thrilling than total war?
Digging your spade into virgin ground on a new planet, in a new eco-region,
never before inhabited. When you can be the bringer of life.

Quote:What could be more fascinating than
discovering what lies at the bottom of the infinite black sea?
Building robot civilization seeds, with power and minerals from hydrothermal
vents.

Quote:And yeah I also like violence as much as the next guy. but it's alot more
satisfying to fight for a good cause. I may say that cuz I'm STO.. I don't know.
The desire to fight, the desire to make room for ones children, is most
decidedly of the orange ray.

(01-19-2018, 07:34 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Elspru

Sooo, are you going to remote view my target: L917Z ? ;-)
Sorry no. :-) Law of confusion? lol

Quote:Can you tell us what the purpose is for the Gray's genetic and hybridization
program?
To integrate Earth into the Orion Corporation.

To say, "see here, this one like you, this one like you, all these in between,
we are the same, a continuity of one".

That is specifically for the human-Gray hybridization program. However in
general Grays need a constant influx of new DNA material, so the Earth Biosphere
is extremely valuable to them, this is because nature/Creation abhors monotony,
thus each generation, and indeed most Grays have to have some genetic
differences, to avoid a whole gambit of problems. Due to this, I usually
classify Grays not as a species, but more of a clade or a genetic-family, since
they are actually very diverse.

I made a short introductory video based on coroborating my memories with sources
I could find here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgHO4gnIDV8

Quote: I see alot of conflicting information. I've read that their
emotionless state does not allow them to evolve much further as a species, so
they are trying to take some traits from humans.
That's a curious theory. However I would have to disagree, the Grays are
primarily STS and don't like anyone to show much heart, as it gets in the way of
what "needs to be done" in order to keep the hive going -- i.e. abducting people
and animals and getting DNA and-or organ samples.

I remember when I was dieing the most recent time, because I had been shot, the
abduction team leader was yelling at me that it is my fault that I got shot, and
good riddance. Well, that's a different way of saying farewell, than humans do
lol.

Quote: Can you confirm Ra's
statements on chip implants?
Please cite the question number.

Quote:I thought Ra said that Free will for souls was a primal distortion. Please tell
me more about this soul slave trade you speak of and lack of free will in other
galaxies.
In 77.17 actually Ra mentions there are galaxies without the first distortion
(free-will).

In implementation it was somewhat more complicated, but basically it was very
similar to ancient Greece or the Roman Empire, but on a much bigger scale. And
instead of having human slaves, they were robot slaves. And to avoid
"accidentally" reincarnating as a slave-robot, all robots had soul-containers,
mostly captured from out of galaxy at least at the point I was captured. So for
instance if we take M51 group as an example, the Whirlpool galaxy was the main
powerhouse of slavery, and the sunflower galaxy was where I was born, originally
on a shallow ocean world as part of an amphibian race. The Whirlpool galaxy
ships would come in and demand a tax be paid, a tax which was to be paid in
souls, to power their slave-robots.

Quote:Last question - you speak of 9th density? Arent there only 7 and then you go
back to the Creator?
Uh no, as Ra mentioned that there is another octave above this one.
We are in the sub-sub-logoi octave, above it is the sub-logoi octave, above
that is logos octave.

Quote:You have gotten me very intrigued and i appreciate your response!

John
I'm happy to help ?.

(01-21-2018, 04:01 PM)Mahakali Wrote: >I've awakened my kundalini

>I can't find the STS people

Pick one.

Maybe even just run through the streets of a major city asking where the demons
are and some will come and find you.
Ah, so those count eh? Meh, most flee with fright, cause they don't like the
light.

Though my tentative agreement with the Orion Crusaders is that it will benefit
them to make robot civilization seeds(RCS, as they will have an opportunity to
create an AI elite. Also even if the RCS on this planet
end up STO, then the RCS that spread to other planets are still fair game and
will increase the opportunities for both the Crusaders and the Confederation.

Quote:Alternatively, join a gang or make it to the higher levels in military,
corporate, or criminal sectors.
That's not possible, my mission is not compatible with subordination.
The last time I made robot civilization for a military, it was a rather bloody
failure. They wanted us (robots) to submit, we wanted freedom, there was a war,
we killed them, their friends came along and killed us, bleh. Not doing that
again!

I made a blog post summarizing my journey here;

http://liberit.ca:43110/1vLoKesxKQDnLFrmJDoUXyrWX1h2YwSGJ/hmon/2018/01/21/LRCS.html

(01-20-2018, 01:00 PM)Diana Wrote: A consideration in determining what is thrilling, what is boring, what any
reaction to choice and manifestation is, is the mass consciousness here. Without
judgment, everything is equal.

True enough. I've come to the conclusion that the Crusaders are the promoters
of freedom (much like Republicans/right-wing), and the Confederation are the promoters of
compassion (much like Democrats/left-wing).

liberty flattens the bell curve, by making more haves and have nots,
wheras compassion heightens the bell curve, by bringing people towards the
center. The natural rhythm of expansion (liberty) and pruning (compassion), is
one that can lead to many possibilities.

Quote:One big difference I see between STS and STO in this regard, is that the STS
mindset is conscious of its choice to manifest certain things. The STS
individual doesn't judge money as bad for example. This is an advantage in my
opinion.
Technically STO people shouldn't be judging money either lol, that's not a very
compassionate thing to do.

Though I know I struggled for a long time with the idea of money,
I've only recently opened myself up to it as I've come to realize that I can't
accomplish my mission without it.

Similarly I'm still working on my inhibition of hiring others, though I'm
starting to open up as I know it gives them an opportunity for service.

Quote: The STS individual just goes after what he or she wants very directly.
And these things are supported within the current mass consciousness—in other
words, all people expect this behavior and they go along with it either by
choice or by the choice not to make a choice (victim).
So you would ascribe goal seeking as naturally affiliated with STS then?

Hmmm, that is curious, as my impression was that goals are set in the heart.
When you're doing something inline with your goals, you're heart beats faster.

Quote: The STO individual is
more confused in my opinion. To use the above reference, the STO individual
often thinks money IS bad, that to be materialistic is not as good as being of
service. But this thinking is skewed and I think is being generated by the sway
of mass consciousness. This mass consciousness may or may not have been
generated by the STS individuals in power, but certainly is perpetuated by that
machine. So it behooves the STO individual to detach from human judgments,
unplug from mass consciousness and the media. It'll be easier to swim upstream
that way.
Curious, I was under the impression the mass consciousness and media were a
primarily an STO thing.

Showing images of suffering, are simply opportunities for sending of compassion,
and thus increasing STO polarization.

Quote: You can be rich and be of service at the same time, for example—and
how thrilling would that be?

It would be, and I think it may certainly be viable. Bill Gates being an
example. Even if some of his sterilization programs may be controversial... lol

Elon Musk is another example of an STO rich guy, probably a better one.
Interestingly enough his father was one of the slickest STS characters ever,
complete sociopath.

Quote:It's good to remember that this IS a material world. That we must survive to be
here. That being physically comfortable more easily affords higher consciousness
pursuits (Maslow's hierarchy of needs). The STS individual knows this and that
is a strength. The STO individual oftentimes get's lost with concepts such as
sacrifice and martyrdom. These derive from wonderful intentions but are out of
balance.
I think the confusion STO individuals have is they identify the body as self,
which is technically inaccurate, as it is merely a temporary vessel, like a
rented car. The chemical body is of the Earth and will go back to the Earth.

Much as you have compassion to other-selves, so should you have compassion for
your body, your family, and your close ones.

Quote:Taking care of, being of service to, others, must include one's self. One gift
to the world I see coming from STS individuals is the joy they generate for
themselves. This is perhaps offset greatly by the suffering they also generate.
But as an STO individual, one can strive to create joy that doesn't cause
suffering, and that includes self.

Yes, it's like those airplane safety guides, you have to put an oxygen mask on
your body before you put it on your helpless loved ones. Otherwise you wont be
able to help them.

Similarly if you don't know how to enjoy and be satisfied with life, how can you
offer it to others?

(01-19-2018, 02:10 PM)Desynched Wrote: First I plan to help my folks. They are having a hard time.
Thus, the college and eventually a well-payed job.

Once I get us back on our feet I plan to do what you suggest.
Thanks for the advice Smile

If you polarize, then all will be taken care of my friend.
Giveth and you shall receiveth, as the saying goes.

What are you planning to work as?
Many college degrees lead to minimum-wage labour.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/why-record-number-college-grads-are-working-minimum-wage-jobs

What can you possibly do, that wont be automated?

If you are indeed unsure as to how you're going to help the world,
then you can join the RCS mission, study something in the computer science,
computer engineering, robotics or something else that will be useful to it. Pretty much
all RCS supportive occupations are high paying.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Sprout - 01-22-2018

I appreciate your well balance. Might I ask if all that information about experience which you just shared is happening within the 3rd Density, on planets that do not posses such a veil for the incarnate vehicles? Meaning there is choice here, for everyone, to gain experience and evolve to the next Density?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Diana - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 01:00 PM)Diana Wrote: A consideration in determining what is thrilling, what is boring, what any
reaction to choice and manifestation is, is the mass consciousness here. Without
judgment, everything is equal.

True enough.  I've come to the conclusion that the Crusaders are the promoters
of freedom (much like Republicans/right-wing), and the Confederation are the promoters of
compassion (much like Democrats/left-wing).

liberty flattens the bell curve, by making more haves and have nots,

I do not understand your analogies here. Could you elaborate?

Quote:One big difference I see between STS and STO in this regard, is that the STS
mindset is conscious of its choice to manifest certain things. The STS
individual doesn't judge money as bad for example. This is an advantage in my
opinion.
Technically STO people shouldn't be judging money either lol, that's not a very
compassionate thing to do.

Though I know I struggled for a long time with the idea of money,
I've only recently opened myself up to it as I've come to realize that I can't
accomplish my mission without it.

Anyone plugged into the media, and having been brainwashed since birth in this present-day society, likely has negative attitudes toward money. Even people who say they don't. It's ingrained. I recommend calling money, cabbage, so the emotional charge behind the word and all the brainwashing is bypassed.  Tongue

It is possible to operate the same in either circumstance—affluent or broke. I just just see it as having disposable funds or not, while I do the same thing—build businesses and live my life to the fullest I can. The only difference is that when I am living minimally because of low funds, I have fewer choices, which is why I work to make more money so I have more choices.

Almost anyone who reads the above will have some sort of charge from what I say about making more money. Because what most people hear is, "make more money," rather than the point: create more choices. Someone may react with, But that's not really what matters in life, love is, or family, or, Money doesn't buy love, or, something about a Dicken's character named Scrooge. 

Quote:The STS individual just goes after what he or she wants very directly.
And these things are supported within the current mass consciousness—in other
words, all people expect this behavior and they go along with it either by
choice or by the choice not to make a choice (victim).

So you would ascribe goal seeking as naturally affiliated with STS then?

Absolutely not. All I said was that the STS individual has an advantage here due to not judging the process.

Quote: The STO individual is more confused in my opinion. To use the above reference, the STO individual
often thinks money IS bad, that to be materialistic is not as good as being of
service. But this thinking is skewed and I think is being generated by the sway
of mass consciousness. This mass consciousness may or may not have been
generated by the STS individuals in power, but certainly is perpetuated by that
machine. So it behooves the STO individual to detach from human judgments,
unplug from mass consciousness and the media. It'll be easier to swim upstream
that way.

Curious, I was under the impression the mass consciousness and media were a
primarily an STO thing.

Not sure what you mean here. Mass consciousness is made up of the whole spectrum of individuals. Though "followers" would be less likely to be STS.

(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: Showing images of suffering, are simply opportunities for sending of compassion,

That may be one tiny part of the media machine. Surely you are aware of propaganda, newstainment, celebrity sychophantism, people anesthetized by TV. When I was in Bolivia, at the time the poorest country in the world, out in the middle of nowhere in shacks with no indoor bathrooms, there were TVs on. How they got them I don't know. But media brainwashing is ubiquitous.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Cainite - 01-22-2018

elspru, so now you're STO?

Is it really that easy? how does it feel?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Minyatur - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 04:02 PM)Cainite Wrote: elspru, so now you're STO?

What entity seeking the STS path would subconsciously draw itself here?

(01-22-2018, 04:02 PM)Cainite Wrote: Is it really that easy? how does it feel?

I can't speak for him but I think realizing the heart spectrum usually feels like walking the right direction.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - elspru - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 01:08 PM)Sprout Wrote: I appreciate your well balance. Might I ask if all that information about
experience which you just shared is happening within the 3rd Density,
Well 3rd density is as Ra says "the axis upon which the creation turns". So the
best opportunities to do something new, like create a robot civilization seed
are there. So I've  been following third-density incarnation points around as an
opportunity.

In fourth density, once the social memory forms, is a time of collective going
towards whatever goal the decided upon at the end of third-density and-or
beginning of fourth-density,  exploring it for millions of years.

So my goal is to make Robot Civilization Seeds a sufficiently significant part
of the forming Social Memory complex that it will be pursued by the Earth fourth
density. If it is then I can stay here to oversee and contribute to it's
progress, likely following the robot civilization seeds off-world once they
are sufficiently mature.

Like Ra mentions in 6.6, Venus is still viable for 5th and 6th density,
this is primarily in regards to the cloud layer.  I've been on Venus, or worlds
like it in the higher densities, the host bodies are the clouds and whirl-winds,
though really more emanations of light within the wind. Similar to plasma-bodies
on the surface of a star/sun.

Much as you can see on Saturn, which is also often mentioned,  there are plenty
of whirl-winds there of course.  Though Ra mentions that the Council of Saturn
is in the rings, well there are technically a bunch of moons within the rings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Saturn#/media/File:Saturn%27s_Rings_PIA03550.jpg

Enceladus in particular has a habitable lithosphere, with an accessible rocky
core, global ocean and active geology.  I'm guessing if the
confederation is inhabiting it, is why the Grays didn't mention it in their list
of occupied planetary bodies in this solar system.
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/5a00eb8258a0c1776f8b4d69-1824/enceladus-ice-crust-subsurface-global-ocean-hydrothermal-vents-illustration-nasa-jpl.jpg

By contrast the Grays inhabit the lithospheres of Earth and Mars for sure, and quite likely Ceres and Europa.

Quote:on planets
that do not posses such a veil for the incarnate vehicles?
I'm pretty sure all/most third-density planets have a veil,
it's rather thicker here as Ra says because we use language, and have thumbs.

The veil is much softened in fourth density generally, though most fourth
density hosts I've inhabited were highly telepathic and didn't much use
language.  The robot fourth-density hosts had a veil pretty much just as thick
as third density, maybe less so, or maybe I just got more adept at piercing it.

Like many things with practice things become easier, as is piercing the veil.

Quote:Meaning there is
choice here, for everyone, to gain experience and evolve to the next Density?
I'm not really sure how this is related to the previous question.
But otherwise yes.

(01-22-2018, 01:55 PM)Diana Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: liberty flattens the bell curve, by making more haves and have nots,

I do not understand your analogies here. Could you elaborate?

Well when you let people do what they want with their money, and pay less taxes,
then the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Whereas if you take the compassionate approach and tax the rich, to give to the
poor, then the poor get richer and the rich get poorer, moving closer to the
center of the bell-curve.

The same goes on other world without monetary systems,  like say reptilian
worlds where they have rule of the strongest, the strongest gets most of the
stuff, the weakest get least of the stuff. It's not compassionate, but it does
increase diversity of experience.

Wheras with STO planets, there is usually a homogenization of experience in 4th
density, as they typically move towards a kind of global socialism/communism,
where most people have a moderaterly-small amount, and it's difficult to amass
anything. So pretty much everyone has more or less the same kind of life. Less
diveristy, though it is the compassionate approach.

An alternative I hope may take root on Earth, is the micro-polity approach,
where we can have diversity AND be compassionate.  So basically where would have
many micro-states that set their own policies,  and an international government
that would simply function to maintain the buffer zones between polities, as
well as the transportation network.  People that break the law in one polity,
would have the option of either serving time there, or moving to a polity where
the act they committed was legal -- for-example smoking marijuana. This will
help people see the consequences of their actions much faster, allow more
learning experiences, and be good for adaptive capacity.

(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: It is possible to operate the same in either circumstance—affluent or broke. I
just just see it as having disposable funds or not, while I do the same
thing—build businesses and live my life to the fullest I can. The only
difference is that when I am living minimally because of low funds, I have fewer
choices, which is why I work to make more money so I have more choices.

Curious, well exploring choices is yellow-ray.  

Can cast some magic spells if you do make up your mind on a goal to pursue.

Quote:
(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: So you would ascribe goal seeking as naturally affiliated with STS then?

Absolutely not. All I said was that the STS individual has an advantage here due
to not judging the process.

I'm not sure what you're doing in your meditation practice,
but generally you're supposed to be cultivating a place of non-judgment,
it should allow you to see things as they are, rather than as the stories people
attach to them.

Quote:
(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: Curious, I was under the impression the mass consciousness and media were a
primarily an STO thing.

Not sure what you mean here. Mass consciousness is made up of the whole spectrum
of individuals. Though "followers" would be less likely to be STS.
I mean STO is the dominant teaching on Earth.

I think probably Islam is one of the few STS-dominant faiths -- at least for the
males.

Quote:
(01-22-2018, 12:15 PM)elspru Wrote: Showing images of suffering, are simply opportunities for sending of compassion,

That may be one tiny part of the media machine. Surely you are aware of
propaganda, newstainment, celebrity sychophantism, people anesthetized by TV.

Ah I guess I was peripherally aware of those things.

Most of the media I experience is in the form of technology news, so it is a
decidedly different flavour to what TV gives people.  I used to be a big TV
watched, but around the age of 12 is started giving me massive migraines so I
had to stop.

(01-22-2018, 04:02 PM)Cainite Wrote: elspru, so now you're STO?

Is it really that easy? how does it feel?

Well in truth, I've probably been STO for a number of years. Probably one of the
biggest influences that changed me from STS to STO in this lifetime was the Law
of One teaching in relation to how satisfaction can only be achieved with
green-ray activation.  Since constant desire and seeking of carnal pleasures is
rather distracting from the mission, activating the green-ray makes sense to
gain the satisfaction.

Anyways,  but I was by inertia holding onto STS, simply from all my former STS
lives. For weeks before posting here, I was discussing the Law of One with a
friend, and we couldn't really understand the difference between STS and STO
since given perfect information they would act the same in every situation
(assuming they can activate all chakras).

After posting here and finding out that green-ray activation was
incompatible with STS, well then it became clear that STO was the only route
available for me.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Sprout - 01-23-2018

So where did you get your information from? Channeled material, dreams, drugs, internet, meditation? I'm very curious. You seem convinced that you are an orion crusader, yet who knows, right?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - elspru - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 12:25 AM)Sprout Wrote: So where did you get your information from? Channeled material, dreams, drugs, internet, meditation?
Primarily it is from past-life memories,  many of which had connections established through meditation.  I've corroborated a bunch of my memories on the internet as well.

For instance how I know about plasma-bodies on stars, is that one time a confederation planet got so fed-up with me that they tied me up on a ship and hurled me into the sun. Lol, I got the message and went to another planet after I got out on a solar-flare.

Similarly I learned about Venus-like planets after had a disagreement with some people on a space ship, and they decided to throw me out of the air-lock as we were passing Venus.

I do have a highly benevolent spirit guide, which is extremely kind to me. Sometimes I ask about her input as well.

In terms of corroborating things online,  One example is the Chilbolton Hieroglyphs.  Like as a Gray in the past few centuries, I was only really aware of my own hive, so didn't know the extent of Gray civilization in this solar system.  But the Chilbolton hieroglyphs make it quite clear there are over 12 billion here, and they occupy Earth and Mars,  and depending on interpretation three dwarf bodies,   such as Ceres, Europa and maybe another like Phobos,
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_contact04.htm

since you all probably know about the Phobos 2 UFO http://coolinterestingstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/image-28.jpeg

Quote:I'm very curious. You seem convinced that you are an orion crusader,
Well that's what I remember.

Quote:yet who knows, right?
Sure, law of confusion says you are free to consider my output to be the "ravings of a crazy man",  or the "useful fiction of someone bent on RCS".  It all depends on how thick you want the veil to be.

Personally I'm of the impression that the homo-sapien imagination is a very primitive thing, at least judging by the extreme monotony of it's fiction. Almost all fiction books are about average homo-sapiens, doing average homo-sapien things. Even sci-fi's are usually not far removed, with only one or two differences, primarily in the scenery. I've yet to come across any sci-fi where the main perspective is that of a Gray, a Reptilian or even a Robot, that isn't just a homo-sapien wearing a different imaginary skin.

At some point, I thought everyone could vividly imagine life as a Gray alien from the perspective of a Gray alien. But apparently most have no idea, and just conjecture wild accusations like that grays are soulless robots and other ridiculous notions. Anyways the consistency and stability of my memories inidicates to me they are past-lives, but you can believe w/e you want.

I list some of my past human lives as well in a book I'm working on, can read the draft at http://greenbuddhism.ca

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Sprout - 01-23-2018

You're right, thank you for explaining that. It is not for granted that a person accepts himself the way that you do, and that is why I showed such interest in your ways of learn and teaching. I am guessing this would give you a rather smooth path to an open heart chakra, although you already seem quite well balanced.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Minyatur - 01-23-2018

Just to say but there are many here who stated to have resonated with a STS background. Wisdom is forged in experience right?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Glow - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 10:00 AM)Elros Wrote: Just to say but there are many here who stated to have resonated with a STS background. Wisdom is forged in experience right?

Ditto this. If you look there are several here that are very STO this life but have been used by creation as STS in many lives.

I don’t need to comment on everything but as a fellow wanderer of that path I’d be irresponsible to point out your robot civilization has a lot of control build in. It doesn’t seem very sto to control beings to that extent. Heck this civilization isn’t sto mostly because of our need to control one another.

I’m only pointing this out because a lot of times we can latch on to things from other lives and try to fix what went wrong when the time for them is already past.

You’d be creating a 3D civilization at best 4D negative as the alternative and I see so much opportunity for struggling and pain in your multi sectioned, no mixing world, moved by government away from you people as punishment. Ever see the movie out of time? Eeeee not good. It’s either 3D making the choice or 4D negative. Earth is finished 3D so seeding here would be seeding 4D negative.

You have been waking up to who you have been and who you are so I just wanted to point out where that path leads incase you are being blinded by ego. That’s not a slight we all have to work to see through ego to get accurate info.

I would just say one more thing and that is it is very easy to get confused and accidentally switch polarity as a wanderer, especially one who has explored both paths rather fully. I have built a lot of impediments from this occurring into my life to keep me between the guardrails. I’m not saying you ARE confused but you might be so just look from outside yourself at your plan to make sure it is not a creation of old wounds aka ego.

Be well and welcome to Bring4th

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Ra1111 - 01-23-2018

I’m reading your book bit by bit, it’s quite interesting. Here’s where I am now

Quote:There aren’t even any imaginary stories of galaxy controlling, soul arresting robot civilizations!

Immediately coming to mind is “The Matrix” movies.... why don’t they fit the bill here....?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Infinite Unity - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 10:00 AM)Elros Wrote: Just to say but there are many here who stated to have resonated with a STS background. Wisdom is forged in experience right?

Definitely been on both "sides". As Elspru has stated, Sts driven worlds offer a different diversity/experience. Without and in-grained, or pre-disposed bias towards an Sto environment/configuration. One could see the experience offered on these worlds as not so disdainful. The One Creator has no bias, some have stated that the logos has a bias towards kindness, and I would agree with that. A lot of the so called "problems" presented in many of the densities stems from this kindness. However problems in creation is the axis upon which diversity/challenges arise. Thus this logos has a lot of diversity driven just by this kindness and the positive and negative polarized events which occur due to this major distortion the logos has. However I am also sure that each logos has some similar distortion/trait as well.

Elspru:If the planet goes STO, then robot civilization seeds will help to bring life to dead planets and eco-regions.

At first I felt a huge resistance to what you deem RCS, then your subsequent statement of RCS being able to populate worlds that would previously be uninhabitable resonated with me, and completely changed my mind on the topic. I wouldn't doubt or hold to far in disbelief some form of RCS as you speak may be "supposed" to happen. In actuality the water sacks you describe as the vehicle now isn't to far from acrchetypical thought from what you propose. However I would give much more adue in my consensus on the human vehicle. As it is a rigorous, and faithful vehicle. Especially with the given environment and such at this current time, in our world.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Stranger - 01-23-2018

Elspru, are you familiar with the work of Dolores Cannon? She used a form of hypnotic regression of her own invention. In her books, several subjects describe lives as robots with a soul. Their creation was apparently driven by the realization that a purely mechanical robot can never be as flexible and creative at problem-solving as one that is somehow integrated with consciousness.

Invariably, these people describe their experience as an interminable living hell, a sort of locked-in syndrome where they are unable to overcome their programming or satisfy their longings for meaningful relationships with others.

After describing their suffering and going back into preceding lives, these subjects were shocked to find that they were among those who had created these robots - their subsequent lives as them seems to be (although this is not explicitly stated) a form of karmic rebalancing.

Reading it, I was shocked that this is even permitted to occur in our Universe - it seems like one of the worst horrors one could inflict onto consciousness.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this?

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - elspru - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 12:36 PM)Stranger Wrote: Elspru, are you familiar with the work of Dolores Cannon?  She used a form of hypnotic regression of her own invention.  In her books, several subjects describe lives as robots with a soul.  
That's very interesting, I tried looking it up however, she has quite a number of books.
Can you direct me to what specific title has the information you describe?

Quote:Their creation was apparently driven by the realization that a purely mechanical robot can never be as flexible and creative at problem-solving as one that is somehow integrated with consciousness.

Invariably, these people describe their experience as an interminable living hell, a sort of locked-in syndrome where they are unable to overcome their programming or satisfy their longings for meaningful relationships with others.

After describing their suffering and going back into preceding lives, these subjects were shocked to find that they were among those who had created these robots - their subsequent lives as them seems to be (although this is not explicitly stated) a form of karmic rebalancing.

Reading it, I was shocked that this is even permitted to occur in our Universe - it seems like one of the worst horrors one could inflict onto consciousness.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this?

I know probably like them I was very excited when had  made the first robot bodies for the reptilians and had jumped into them, probably much too soon. I'll have to wait this time, and make sure the political relations and body-mind dynamics are smoothed out this time.

Also I'm intrinsically aware of the programming problem, thats why my foundational technology is Pyash, a programming language based on linguistic universals, made so that can reprogram everything from the lowest levels to the highest. The ideal is that it is soul-activated, or so that the soul can do the programming. It has specification based and evolutionary programming support -- to simplify the process of programming. Also everything is open source (liberty-ware) That way don't have to feel trapped can always reprogram and redesign.

It's also why I strongly feel that proprietary software is unethical, because incarnating in a proprietary robot can easily lead to what you describe, that disgusting powerless trapped feeling.  So I use Linux, and promote others to use open source software and hardware as much as possible.

Anyways, if you could get me the title(s) of the book(s) that talk about these robot past-lives I am very interested in reading them.  Thanks in advance.

OK I found it. Convoluted Universe Book I, "The Mechanical Person".

You can find the whole thing here: http://tr1.tc/?Q=976

But here's a quote.
Dolores Cannon Wrote:J: Yeah. And we enter that and the capsule is closed, and the capsule goes where we're
supposed to go. And it has to be rather heat proof as well, even more than we are
somehow. Because otherwise it's not going to bring us back.
D: They have to bring you back with information?
J: Right. We have an automatic registration of information. It goes through the eyes.
D: Does that record information in some way, like data or something? (Yeah.) What do you
do when you get to the place?
J: It lands there. We have to go through the heat. And travel around in the heat, and see
what's underneath. And if there are people, or not, what there is.
D: Like a heat barrier, you mean? (Yeah, yeah.) And you land there to see if there's life?
J: And if there's life, and what kind. So they can be prepared in case they manage to go
through the heat. So they can either possess the planet or explore it. And if not, they
better not do it. So they get this kind of information.
D: If it's the kind of place they could go to and survive.
J: Yeah. And that's why we need the soul as well, because we can feel as well if it's
pleasant, or if the people are good or bad.
D: A machine wouldn't be able to do that. (No) A machine could record information, but it
couldn't give them things that they need to know.
J: Yeah. But there's also a disadvantage about it. Because we have soul - okay, maybe it is
only ten or twenty percent - but we have it. Which means we have all the emotions
which go with that. Which means we feel things like attraction amongst each other. D:
You mean each other as a machine?
J: Yeah. And maybe even with other creatures from other planets. There could be other
ones which are similar enough to create an attraction. And of course, we're not
supposed to live or feel that. We don't have any reproduction organs. They've blocked
that. They made us, but we feel all the feelings. That's very strange.
D: That's one of the disadvantages?
J: Yes, because we suffer from that. And also for them it's something they don't understand.
They have to deal with it when we come back. And we don't want to do our task,
because we've met somebody. It is very difficult.
D: Because that part of the soul has an attraction, a feeling.
J: (Sadly) They actually are very cruel to us, because they prove to us that there is no hope.
And they do things with our bodies, funny things. Because we think there might be a
chance if they give us something inside. If they make it proper, we could actually do
this. We could have connections like they have. We could be in love, and have a family
and stuff, but they are not prepared to do that. On the contrary, they laugh. They do
things with me. You know, they put something through, like a screw-driver, and they
say, "Look, there's nothing in it. It's ridiculous. It's just metallic. You don't have
anything. There can't be any feeling." But it's like a phantom pain. We have it, because
we think we have something that is fruitful there, because of the soul part. They
probably don't quite realize what it must be like. And they think, "Oh, they're just
machines." But we aren't. We have all the needs. It's only to a minor degree maybe, a
lesser degree, but in our own way we have these needs. And they don't allow us to live
it.

[...]

D: Well, do you feel happiness or joy with your work? Do you have those kind of
emotions?
J: I have a sense of duty. I don't really have joy with the work. I'm doing it because I'm
supposed to be doing it.
D: You're programmed to do it.
J: Yes, and it's what I'm supposed to be doing, so that's right. It feels right to be doing it,
but it's not something that gives me anything in particular.
D: So you can't say you like your work. You're just doing it.
J: Yeah. I also don't dislike it. You just do it.
D: So what do you do whenever you finish exploring the planet?
J: We come back, and they take the information out. And sometimes they give us a bit of a
rest, and oil us and stuff. Sometimes we immediately go back to somewhere else.
D: Because you don't get tired like they would.
J: No, we just get emotionally tired inside, if that's what you call it. But they don't know
anyway.
D: You don't have anyway to communicate and tell them about your feelings.
J: Yes, we can, but we're not supposed to. They make fun if we'd say we want such-andsuch.
They laugh, because we are only about ten percent human. You know if you want
to say that, and we're not supposed to. They don't realize what they've given us. It's a
much broader thing, a gift or whatever, than they realize.
D: I wonder if they knew if it would make a difference.
J: No, because they would want to control us. They have us only because of what they
want.
D.• I thought it might make a difference if they really knew.
J: The only thing I could think that could happen is, instead of poking around in our lower
parts of the body, they'd simply fill it up with some sort of impenetrable metallic thing.
And they would laugh again, and say, "Look, now it's in there. That's what you've got.
You've got nothing."
D: I thought because they can't really know what you're feeling, that might be one of the
reasons they can't do anything about it.
J: No, they don't want to. Whenever we say something, whatever it's about, if it's not to do
with the task, they just laugh.
D: You said if one wears out they have to create another one. What happens to that human
part? Is that transferred to the new one?
J: I think so. It's going into the other one.
D: So they don 't have to do it again?
J: No, everybody only gives a donation once.
D: And then whenever the body rusts out or wears out....
J: Yeah, or whatever it is. They just put it into the next one.

I'm quite sure there was another account of a similar soul-machine hybrid elsewhere in Cannon's work, even more heartbreaking.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Foha - 01-23-2018

elspru Wrote:If you polarize, then all will be taken care of my friend.
Giveth and you shall receiveth, as the saying goes.

What are you planning to work as?
Many college degrees lead to minimum-wage labour.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/why-record-number-college-grads-are-working-minimum-wage-jobs

What can you possibly do, that wont be automated?

If you are indeed unsure as to how you're going to help the world,
then you can join the RCS mission, study something in the computer science,
computer engineering, robotics or something else that will be useful to it. Pretty much
all RCS supportive occupations are high paying.

I am studying Computer Science.

As of right now, I'm trying to become a full-stack developer.

I am not picky on what kind of code I would write, as long as I impact someone's life in a positive way.

That may just be the dev-team I work on, and/or the customers that use the product. Either way as long as I put a positive touch on the world I will be satisfied.

Once I pay off my school loans, I am toying with the idea that I go do some volunteer work somewhere, or study the metaphysical full-time.

Thanks for showing an interest Smile

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Infinite Unity - 01-23-2018

How synchronicitic. You starting your thread and loostudent starting the So the next form of sub sub logos.

I don't know why, but this topic is hitting a nerve with me. There's just something so horrifying about being trapped inside a machine, powerless. A great horror movie plot, if I were into such. But I did find the other account to which I had referred. Here it is, from Convoluted Universe Book 3.

Dolores Cannon Wrote:T: I’m allowing myself to just float in. And I’m seeing what
looks like a city inside here. I don’t understand yet what I’m
seeing, but I’m seeing many little creatures. They look almost
like little ants, very industrious. It seems like everybody –
and I hesitate to call them people – are moving about with a
purpose, very industrious. On the outside, this place seems
so serene and dreamlike, just this big, white, huge expanse.
And inside, it’s darker, and not what I expected. It’s very big.
And it goes, I suppose, down in the ground, and maybe, yes,
up higher. These sort of creatures are very busy doing things
– like building things. There are many levels, like it’s
stacked. The word “city” comes to mind, but it’s not really a
city. It has different rooms, almost different sections. It’s
like if you cut into a doll house, and you can see into each
room. I felt a little anxious coming here. I don’t like it.
Maybe because, right now it seems very alien, not soft or
human or easy. I think these creatures are alive, but they
seem very robotic in that they don’t have much choice. Like
they’re very programmed with what they’re doing. Nobody
is looking up or conversing or being friendly. It seems mainly
more... what do I want to say? Technology more than
mechanical. But they’re all hugely industrious and not to be
diverted from what they’re doing. Very intent on their
purpose.
D: Is that why you think it bothered you?
T: Yes. It doesn’t seem very pleasant or very happy. It seems
very harsh here. All these creatures are working in close
proximity to each other, some of them are stacked, standing
on top of each other. There is no respect. There’s no
individuality.
She described the creatures’ hands as having a type of feelers,
rather than fingers. They used these to manipulate little buttons,
little lights on small boxes. They could move these rather
quickly, like somebody typing or playing a piano, only they were
doing it with little boxes of light.
T: They’re causing something to happen, with these little boxes.
Something that’s way outside whatever this structure is. I
don’t know if this is a building in the ground, or if it could be
a spaceship. It’s very, very huge. I have this sense that
they’re directing many things. Almost like they’re neurons in
a big brain, or something. And by manipulating these little
boxes, they’re causing something outside the structure to
occur. I don’t know that they’re individuals, or there’s a
group consciousness, or if they’re parts of a whole. Or if
they’re mechanical.
I asked for a physical description of these strange creatures.
T: They have eyes, but they do this work more by touch. It’s a
very rote thing. (Then a sudden shocking revelation.) As I
said that, I had a sense that I’ve ... I’ve been one of these.
(She began to cry.) And I don’t like it.
As she said this she unexpectedly became one of them. She
entered a body identical to the ones she had been describing
objectively.
T: (Sadly) It’s just not a very happy existence. It’s feeling like
there isn’t much choice, and it’s just – not very happy. It’s a
drudgery. What are we accomplishing? Oh, my heavens!
We don’t have any choice, and we don’t do anything else.
It’s really funny, because in some way we are alive. But we
don’t – at least, I don’t like doing this. I just keep having to
do it. And I don’t know how long I’ve done it, but it seems
like an eternity. It seems endless that I stay in this thing doing
this.
D: Does your body feel mechanical, or like it is of a substance?
T: It feels kind of hard and crispy, like I have a shell. I have
legs, I think, but I feel somehow, I’m propelled more than I
walk. I sort of flow along, or scoot along, but I don’t do it by
moving legs. I feel like I’m mechanical, or bug-like, or I’ve
been bred to do this thing, and I just do it. I don’t know
where I came from, and I don’t know this will end. And I
don’t know how I’ve been created. I don’t get that anybody
or anything cares or understands. I think that whoever or
whatever is in charge of me doesn’t understand that there’s
some sentience here. There is a big lack of feeling. That
somehow I’m regarded as a creature or a thing, and it is not
known that I have a consciousness.
D: Do you know why you have to do these repetitive motions?
T: I have a sense that I am keeping some beings, or something,
alive. That somehow we’re a background behind the scenes,
like an energy, that somehow keeps some kind of world in
existence, by our motions. And I don’t think the world that
we keep alive is the world that’s caused us into being.
There’s something else above and beyond us that doesn’t
understand that we know what we know. And doesn’t
understand, or doesn’t care that this isn’t fun. I think I have
a shift that I go away from it, and I am worked on. I go some
place else, and I’m deactivated and maybe cleaned up in some
way, maintained in some way. And I think that I go to sleep,
go dormant.
D: Can you see what kind of place that is?
T: Some other level in some other kind of pod, or room, or
whatever we’re calling these things. And I slip into a little
unit, like I click into a place. The way you recharge a razor or
something. I go to this place, and I kind of click into it, and
I am deactivated. I lose my power. My consciousness. And
something happens to me. Like I’m cleaned up, or
reenergized, or I don’t know what happens. But I click into
there, and then quickly just kind of disappear. And then the
next thing I know, that little thing unclicks me, and spits me
out. And I go back and do the same thing.
D: So that’s the only rest you get from it. Otherwise, it’s just
continual?
T: Seems like it. And it’s not a rest, because I don’t know about
it.
D: Do you require any sustenance of any kind to keep you alive?
T: If I do, I get it there, and I don’t know what it is. There may
be something that’s in this atmosphere that’s almost sprayed,
or in whatever the atmosphere is in this place. That keeps me
going. And I don’t know if that keeps me healthy, or tuned
up, or if it sustains me, if it’s my fuel. I don’t know. But as
I stay there longer, I feel more and more that I’m regarded as
mechanical, as a piece of machinery. I do have
consciousness. But I don’t think I can communicate with any
of these other machines, or robots, or beings, or whatever we
are. It’s really strange. It’s like somehow a consciousness
has been created, and they don’t know that we’re conscious.
It would never occur to whoever created us. I can only
assume these other beings feel the same way, but we cannot
communicate. I feel like I am totally locked inside this. I do
this, because I have no choice. And I have the sense that, in
a way, it’s a hell. I know it has meaning, but for me
personally, it’s meaningless. It’s repetition. And I’m locked
in here, and I can’t communicate. I can’t communicate. It’s
hopeless! It’s hopeless! I’m totally locked into this shell of
a machine doing this work.
I thought it was time that we found out how this all began.
How this soul came to be in this dreadful situation. “We can
move backwards, because we can manipulate time. You can find
out how this was created and who did it. Move backwards to
when you first went into this.”
T: So they know! I don’t like this, because they know! I don’t
know what the reason is, but I do know that this is a
mechanical thing, or a synthesized thing. It is something
that’s made. It’s not an organically grown thing. There’s a
consciousness that then is united, and they recognize that. It
appears that my consciousness is placed. It’s like it’s poofed
into... like it’s blown into this thing. It’s like a little poof.
And I’m put into here, and they know that.
This was exactly the same process that was described in “The
Mechanical Person” in Book One. A tiny piece of consciousness
was blown into the robot and it was activated.
D: What was your consciousness before that?
T: I’m a little organic being, and I’m grown. I’m not sure what
it is, but it’s this little round ball that seems more organic.
What I see is like an assembly line place, where the ball
somehow comes from one direction on this assembly line.
And then these little robot things come from another. And
there is a place where you’re injected into this.
D: And you were in the little ball as a consciousness?
T: Yes, yes, yes. I was. And somehow, somebody, something
– I haven’t seen that yet – has grown us. And has created this
little consciousness, and then they put us in this robot. There
is a consciousness that’s ... grown. I’ll use the test-tube baby
example.
D: Then these little mechanical things cannot operate without
this little spark, a little piece of consciousness inside.
T: Right. And so we’re bred to inhabit this little machine. This
is not very good being one of these things.
D: I guess the person who does this, or whoever has invented
this, doesn’t think about that.
T: I think they may tell themselves, whether they know or not,
there’s not enough sentience in there that it matters, because
we’re bred to do this. But my experience is that it’s drudgery.
It’s really funny. When you’re back with all these little round
beings on this conveyor belt, there isn’t that sense of
hopelessness and drudgery. The little balls are okay. The
little balls are just there. But not when they get into the
mechanical thing. When you get out into this big, giant
factory, city, control center – I don’t know what it is. It’s
layers and layers, and rooms and rooms and rooms. There are
hundreds and thousands of these little beings doing this little
manipulation thing. When I floated into that, the sense was
that it was so sad and hopeless.
D: Let’s see if we can find who is doing all of this. The ones who
created all these things in the first place.
T: What I do is float back. And I am seeing some beings who are
quite large. They’re much more amorphous and softer in
shape. More out of light, or some other substance, than I
understand as our physical substance. And they create things.
(Seeing them began to affect Tina physically.) Oh! It’s very
tiring to ... look at them. I have to take a breath. (She
breathed deeply.) They are able to manifest ... think things
into being.
D: Why is that tiring to watch them?
T: I don’t think they’re very nice. It’s not that they’re bad, but
they’re uncaring. They are very large, and very powerful.
And they have – I guess it’s a – mental ability.
D: Are they physical beings?
T: They’re physical, but they’re more refined from what I know
is physical. They have kind of an amorphous light shape, and
very large, dark round eyes. And I can’t see anything else. I
don’t see hands. I don’t see feet. It’s not Casper, the ghost,
but it’s a white thing like that. Very tall, maybe 20 feet tall,
with these big eyes. And they don’t have to do anything. (It
was difficult to explain.) We’re causing something to be
either mined or obtained. We’re causing something to happen
by remote control. And what I don’t like is, we have been
caused to come into being simply to serve them. This is
interesting. They’re very refined physically, but they
somehow have a need or dependence in the physical world.
And they create things like us to interface and cause things to
happen in the physical world. There are not nearly as many
of them as there are of us. We don’t create. They create us,
and then we obtain things for them, something that they either
use themselves, or trade for other things that they need. And
it’s tiring and exhausting, because it’s relentless. (She began
crying.) That I have no choice but to keep doing this very
tiring stuff day after day. It’s for them, and they don’t care.
And I don’t know if there is an end. (Her voice was filled
with despair.) I suspect that maybe at some time we get old
and die. And I don’t know what happens to us then, but we
do this far longer than we want to. (She cried harder.) It’s a
total servitude. Total, with no choice and no hope. And no
gratitude, because they don’t even know that we can feel.
And if they would know, I don’t think they would care. We
are just doing their bidding continuously, continuously.
What’s amazing about it, as I look at it from this viewpoint ...
these creatures have an incredible influence all over a
universe, to different planets. Getting what they need. They
are fear-inspiring in their coldness. There is no respect for
anybody but themselves. It’s not that they’re consciously
evil. It’s just clueless. They are just totally involved in
themselves and taking care of themselves.
D: Very self-centered.
T: Totally.
She was finally able to have a partial understanding of what
their job was in these strange surroundings. Their little box was
controlling, by remote control, what machines were doing on the
planet. It had to do with a type of mining operation. Smaller
unmanned ships or devices could be directed to fly to another
world, mine a yellow powder, and fill pods, which were then
dumped somewhere else. The powder was used as fuel for
different purposes. The larger beings could have been located
somewhere else, because their part in this was the creation of the
little robots, so the mining machines could have been located
anywhere. It wouldn’t matter as long as they were doing their
job.
I decided it was time to move her from that scene to an
important day, if there could possibly be an important day in such
a dismal life of repetitive drudgery. She entered into the scene
crying, but it was a weeping of relief, not despair.
T: It’s the day when I die. And I’m so glad to get out of there.
I just disappear. And I leave. I leave. I leave that robot, and
it’s so good. (Crying) God, it’s so good to get out of there!
D: How did the robot die?
T: Something happened in my consciousness, and I just
dispersed. I don’t know how or why, but I was held together
in that little ball powering that. And I guess this would be my
death. Something disintegrated so that it could no longer be
contained. Like the tension on a bubble, the way a bubble
bursts.
D: Did you see anything happening to the body?
T: I evaporated. The robot stayed there, and it was
disempowered. It was either in its plugged-in place, or in its
job. The little robot thing kind of crumpled a little bit. It was
deactivated. And I dispersed into such tiny particles that I
could go through the molecules of the robot. Whatever held
me didn’t hold me anymore. It was like a snap of the fingers.
In an instant, I dispersed. And then I just floated up and left
it. It was incredible. That was the only good day of my life
there. To get out of that. That was bad. That was bad! I’m
floating away. I don’t want to stay there. And it’s just getting
increasingly distant ... and smaller.
She seemed like she couldn’t get out of there fast enough.
She wanted to put as much distance between those beings and her
spirit as possible.
D:Why did you decide to do that in the first place? From where
you are now you can see why you chose to experience a life
like that. I’m not going to make you go back into it. We can
just observe.
T: (A shock.) I was one of those really large beings! And I
guess I needed to know what effect I had. (She paused for a
moment to catch her breath and take this new development
in.) I was on the other side of it. Now I have the knowledge,
that I needed to know what effect I had, because these really
large beings have a great effect. They’re huge with a lot of
influence, and yet, they don’t have any understanding of their
influence. I have had many other experiences, not just in the
robot life, but other kinds of things being under the influence
of these very huge, gray beings. Because I had a long life as
one of those, not having any understanding of my
responsibility. I was very cold and very selfish, and not
understanding my effect. And having done that, it was time
to see what that effect was like, because you can’t do that.
Maybe it is teaching, but it is simply cause and effect. You
can’t do anything without having an effect. And so, I had to
experience the effect. I had to know what it was like. What
I had done.

RE: STS Orion Crusader here, Polarizatunity. - Minyatur - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 09:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: I don't know why, but this topic is hitting a nerve with me.  There's just something so horrifying about being trapped inside a machine, powerless.  A great horror movie plot, if I were into such.  But I did find the other account to which I had referred.  Here it is, from Convoluted Universe Book 3.

How is the human body not a machine exactly?

(01-23-2018, 09:30 PM)Elros Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 09:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: I don't know why, but this topic is hitting a nerve with me.  There's just something so horrifying about being trapped inside a machine, powerless.  A great horror movie plot, if I were into such.  But I did find the other account to which I had referred.  Here it is, from Convoluted Universe Book 3.

How is the human body not a machine exactly?

That may be an intriguing philosophical question - and I don't understand enough about the metaphysics of a human body to answer that.  But the question misses the point.  

What is clearly different between a human body and the above accounts is freedom.  We have it, they don't, and that makes all the difference.  The above accounts describe ultimate enslavement.