Bring4th
Does place of birth have meaning? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Does place of birth have meaning? (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Does place of birth have meaning? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

Does the place of your birth have any meaning as far as something to be remembered or something from a past life? What are your thoughts, whether you believe you choose before incarnation, or it is chosen for you? Smile

P.S. Have a great weekend everyone!

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Nau7ik - 01-26-2018

It does have a special importance, this is where astrology comes in! The place of birth and time sets up one’s natal chart for the incarnation. Certain configurations at certain times only being available at certain places on the globe. There’s a lot that goes into the planning of the incarnation.

That’s one perspective Smile

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 10:15 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: It does have a special importance, this is where astrology comes in! The place of birth and time sets up one’s natal chart for the incarnation. Certain configurations at certain times only being available at certain places on the globe. There’s a lot that goes into the planning of the incarnation.

Ahh yes I know of the chart aspect and I just dug out my birth cert. last night to get the exact time so I can make one. I will have to learn how to read it.

I was just wondering of any other significance. I was born on a base in crete, greece but only because my dad was stationed there. I was still a baby when we came back to the states. I am wondering if the reason I was born in Greece is to remember something specific to Greece, like a past life there or something.

Smile

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Infinite Unity - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:21 AM)DungBeetle Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 10:15 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: It does have a special importance, this is where astrology comes in! The place of birth and time sets up one’s natal chart for the incarnation. Certain configurations at certain times only being available at certain places on the globe. There’s a lot that goes into the planning of the incarnation.

Ahh yes I know of the chart aspect and I just dug out my birth cert. last night to get the exact time so I can make one. I will have to learn how to read it.

I was just wondering of any other significance. I was born on a base in crete, greece but only because my dad was stationed there. I was still a baby when we came back to the states. I am wondering if the reason I was born in Greece is to remember something specific to Greece, like a past life there or something.

Smile

I would think something like that is completely possible. It doesn't nessecarily mean its from a past life either. It really, could be anything.

(01-26-2018, 11:25 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

Smile

I would think something like that is completely possible. It doesn't nessecarily mean its from a past life either. It really, could be anything.

Make sense. Thanks! Smile

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Spaced - 01-26-2018

Smile

Hey weird, sounds just like me. My dad is an archaeologist specializing in the Minoan civilization so my sister and I were born in Greece (her in Heraklion, me in Athens) and I spent the first years of my life at between dig sites on Crete and the British School of Archaeology in Athens. We moved back to Canada when I was two and, as you probably know, the law in Greece is that your parents have to be Greek so I only have my Canadian citizenship.

I've wondered if there's a reason I was born in Greece instead of Canada. In my exploration of past lives I haven't found much showing evidence of lives lived in Greece, but in this life I have been deeply effected by Greek mythology, philosophy and mysticism. Some of my guides like to take the forms of Greek deities to interact with me. Growing up steeped in that culture and that tradition seems to have had a definite impact on my personality in this life.

Also as Nau7ik mentioned there is the astrology factor to keep in mind, which is effected by location.

(01-26-2018, 01:55 PM)Spaced Wrote:

Smile

Hey weird, sounds just like me. My dad is an archaeologist specializing in the Minoan civilization so my sister and I were born in Greece (her in Heraklion, me in Athens) and I spent the first years of my life at between dig sites on Crete and the British School of Archaeology in Athens. We moved back to Canada when I was two and, as you probably know, the law in Greece is that your parents have to be Greek so I only have my Canadian citizenship.

I've wondered if there's a reason I was born in Greece instead of Canada. In my exploration of past lives I haven't found much showing evidence of lives lived in Greece, but in this life I have been deeply effected by Greek mythology, philosophy and mysticism. Some of my guides like to take the forms of Greek deities to interact with me. Growing up steeped in that culture and that tradition seems to have had a definite impact on my personality in this life.

Also as Nau7ik mentioned there is the astrology factor to keep in mind, which is effected by location.

Very interesting thanks for sharing. Be careful with deities lol. Is that black magic stuff? I am just learning about (never practicing) White, Grey, and Black magic.

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Spaced - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 03:04 PM)DungBeetle Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 01:55 PM)Spaced Wrote:

Smile

Very interesting thanks for sharing. Be careful with deities lol. Is that black magic stuff? I am just learning about (never practicing) White, Grey, and Black magic.

No I'm not into black magic Tongue I see these deities as advanced spirits, entities higher up on the totem pole that are here to help us with our evolution and/or as archetypal energies that help to create and maintain our present illusion. I mean we are on a forum where we discuss material transmitted by an entity who identifies themselves as the Egyptian god Ra.

My personal philosophy seems to align with the Neoplatonic school of thought where all things emanate from the One. The Demiurge (the creator of our specific world, similar to Ra's concept of the Logos), the Gods, etc. All come from the One and all are contained within the One. The goal of the individual soul is to raise themselves up and return to the One.

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Cannon - 01-28-2018

Quote:Does the place of your birth have any meaning as far as something to be remembered or something from a past life?

It may, but probably only because where your born has correlation with your ancestry. According to research in verifying alleged past life memories reported by children done by Ian Stevenson, people apparently reincarnate into the same ethnicity or society in which they previously lived. Indians are reborn as Indians, though they may go from rich to poor, male to female and vice versa. If you are not a wanderer as described in the LoA (which, being here, is very possible) your past lives will generally take place in the same area you're born. For example, a non-wanderer British person was probably British in their past lives as well. However, now that world travel is so much easier than it was in the past, the location where you were born doesn't necessarily say much about your heritage.

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - DungBeetle - 01-28-2018

(01-28-2018, 03:36 AM)Cannon Wrote:
Quote:Does the place of your birth have any meaning as far as something to be remembered or something from a past life?

It may, but probably only because where your born has correlation with your ancestry. According to research in verifying alleged past life memories reported by children done by Ian Stevenson, people apparently reincarnate into the same ethnicity or society in which they previously lived. Indians are reborn as Indians, though they may go from rich to poor, male to female and vice versa. If you are not a wanderer as described in the LoA (which, being here, is very possible) your past lives will generally take place in the same area you're born. For example, a non-wanderer British person was probably British in their past lives as well. However, now that world travel is so much easier than it was in the past, the location where you were born doesn't necessarily say much about your heritage.

So according to this, even though I am American but was born in Greece, would I still be American on the next incarnation, regardless of place of birth?
I am still trying to figure out the wanderer thing a bit. As far as if I am one or not.

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Cannon - 01-28-2018

Quote:So according to this, even though I am American but was born in Greece, would I still be American on the next incarnation, regardless of place of birth?

According to my understanding informed by the Ra Material and what some people claim after having near death experiences, your next incarnation will take place anywhere (or when) you damn well please, provided someone is capable of giving birth to you. The Ra Material says specifically that once a soul reaches a certain level of development in third density, they can choose whatever they like, to the point of their own detriment in some situations (such as if they ignore advice and decide to have lives in which the lessons are too intense for them to handle at the time.)

RE: Does place of birth have meaning? - Bosphorus1982 - 04-12-2020

Yes. Having been born in a certain place, gives you the culture pertaining that place and the country it's located in