Bring4th
So is there an eternal hell or not? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So is there an eternal hell or not? (/showthread.php?tid=15209)

So is there an eternal hell or not? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

Ever since I have been studying LOO and esoteric's, I was under the impression that there is no eternal hell, that hell was a lie to control us, yada yada. Okay well I watched a video of Manly P. Hall's on Black and White magic and according to him, there sure is an eternal hell, for black magicians, and a hell that cannot be "burned off" in time either.

Then I heard another angle, how the person looses a part of their triad, one of the envelopes, but that there is a chance eon's later to get a new one. What say you's?

And no I am not interested in practicing either black grey or white. I fear if I tried White something would happen eventually. This is strictly a curiosity. Because law of attraction I hear is a form of magic and some say we use black magic everyday unconsciously.

RE: So is there a hell or not? - Infinite Unity - 01-26-2018

I say these are all just opinions. I personally do not ascribe to the thought/distortion of an eternal hell. Though, I do believe hellish dimensions do exist, and one, theoretically, could be there as long as one wanted/needed to be there. I'm also not beyond the thought of major energetic changes occurring, such as the ones you state, while partaking in those dimensions. But further, I don't really think anyone on Earth really, really, knows what's happening and occurring.

Sounds like a touch of fear. Have you been digging in the whole consiparcy bin? Or related materials?

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:32 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I say these are all just opinions. I personally do not ascribe to the thought/distortion of an eternal hell. Though, I do believe hellish dimensions do exist, and one, theoretically, could be there as long as one wanted/needed to be there. I'm also not beyond the thought of major energetic changes occurring, such as the ones you state, while partaking in those dimensions. But further, I don't really think anyone on Earth really, really, knows what's happening and occurring.

Sounds like a touch of fear. Have you been digging in the whole consiparcy bin? Or related materials?

What conspiracy bin? On this site, or do you mean research conspiracy's in general? Conspiracy theories are what started my journey to truth around 1999-2000 and eventually the search brought me to the subject's discussed here. Smile

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Jade - 01-26-2018

There is no eternal hell. There may be "timeless" states in the negative densities. Spiritual mass will always accumulate, and that always results in union/reunion with the Creator.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:52 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: There is no eternal hell. There may be "timeless" states in the negative densities. Spiritual mass will always accumulate, and that always results in union/reunion with the Creator.

That is the impression I was under as well. Thanks. Smile

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Infinite Unity - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:39 AM)DungBeetle Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 11:32 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I say these are all just opinions. I personally do not ascribe to the thought/distortion of an eternal hell. Though, I do believe hellish dimensions do exist, and one, theoretically, could be there as long as one wanted/needed to be there. I'm also not beyond the thought of major energetic changes occurring, such as the ones you state, while partaking in those dimensions. But further, I don't really think anyone on Earth really, really, knows what's happening and occurring.

What conspiracy bin? On this site, or do you mean research conspiracy's in general? Conspiracy theories are what started my journey to truth around 1999-2000 and eventually the search brought me to the subject's discussed here. Smile

I meant in general. I meant no judgement towards you, with the question. My own portion of the path which lead me eventually to the Law of One. Was conspiracy as well. I also agree with Jade, yet there is an unimaginable timelessness to it.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Plenum - 01-26-2018

I am guessing the closest would be getting trapped in a 'knot of fear'.

A la, post Maldek.

10.1 Wrote:These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

Approximately six hundred thousand [600,000] of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able finally to be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Nía - 01-26-2018

Quo Wrote:Thus, those who are indifferent in your density are those most to be mourned, for as they eat and drink and be merry without regard to serving others or the self, they simply continue in this density of experience, finding upon graduation that they have not graduated, they have not learned to love, they have not learned to turn towards the light, or to use the light. And so they shall be given—not hell, any more than third density is hell—but simply another third density experience lasting approximately 75,000 of your years.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Minyatur - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 04:35 PM)Nía Wrote:
Quo Wrote:Thus, those who are indifferent in your density are those most to be mourned, for as they eat and drink and be merry without regard to serving others or the self, they simply continue in this density of experience, finding upon graduation that they have not graduated, they have not learned to love, they have not learned to turn towards the light, or to use the light. And so they shall be given—not hell, any more than third density is hell—but simply another third density experience lasting approximately 75,000 of your years.

*roll eyes from all incarnated wanderers with the intent of further 3D incarnation because of the greatness of this third level of heavens*

The way I see it is that the sole way for me to stop to be in 3D is if 3D stops being in all times. Otherwise, I am not separate from any being that will experience 3D and even if I live the thought of leaving it for a better place I also will live the thought to be those who remained and those who will come to be born, and in all cosmos. So to me there's never leaving 3D ultimately.

Hell is much like an intelligent infinite principle and so that infinite aspect is how there is an eternal hell. Acknowledge yourself for a moment as Creator; how many times have YOU stubbed your toe on Earth? I think that's somewhat a simplistic hellish-aspect of 3D as an intelligent infinite principle. If hell is meant more as a space then there's all kinds of space and those making them grow and change and those in them grow and change also and there's stories of that. All that is intelligence is through you.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - MangusKhan - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 04:35 PM)Nía Wrote:

I feel this really nails it. Then contemplate that the third density experience that they are given after failing to graduate may very well contain the karmic repercussions of the previous great cycle in which they partook. In the case of this planet, there are many things within the social memory complex(es) which will need to be smoothed out. Due to the confusing nature of the veiled third density experience, these things may, as a matter of possibility, not be smoothed out but actually amplified and compounded. So it would seem that "hell" is a matter of probability. These beings might end up in a very confusing place, and from there might end up in a more confusing place. Perhaps eventually there will be no choice but to serve self, upon which they will graduate negative and experience all the wonderful things which that entails. Just a possibility.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-27-2018

No, there is not.

Sure there's a concept of it or a thoughtform that exists, which might make a temporary eternal hell (yes temporary eternal, because simultaneity and paradoxes), but beyond that ever changing thoughtform, hell is more a state of consciousness of an exceptionally heavy drop in vibration, akin to making a few tears become a river of tears. It is a temporary state with much to teach, despite the painfulness, and it is at the end just another thing created out of fear that'll melt away when it's remembered or realized that there is no reason to fear
But until such perfect enlightenment graces a person, hell is the societal reminder to fit the mold or suffer eternally, and by eternally I mean only the remainder of your life, and by suffer I mean be judged by the 'normals'.

Don't worry about hell, if there is a hell, I'm sure some of us have done a shift or two working there. Someone's gotta make the place terrifying Tongue
Besides, I have some lovely aesthetic screams, I'm sure they'd make a great addition to the initial glimpses of hell, seeing the fiery spires in the distance, screams of torment echoing by while Satan lounges in a spa of magma smiling contentedly just mumbling, "this'll do...this'll do."

What if hell is actually just a place where people go to understand hurt better?

Free Will dictates a prison like hell isn't feasible for polarity purposes (okay it doesn't dictate it but it's almost silently inferred), any being keeping others in hell against their will won't get anywhere in terms of evolution by polarization supposedly, so how can a hell actually exist beyond a place that is voluntarily visited?

Assuming it even has an actual manifested realm and isn't just an imagined place.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - xise - 01-27-2018

Consider the concept of an infinitely loving God. Consider the concept of Hell. Consider if the concepts are compatible.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Infinite - 01-27-2018

No. "Hell" is the name given to the lower frequencies of the lower astral plane. It's just an illusion derivative of the separation. Therefore, hell is not eternal. Love is.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - loostudent - 01-27-2018

(01-26-2018, 03:55 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I am guessing the closest would be getting trapped in a 'knot of fear'.

A la, post Maldek.

Yes. Another example of hell would be if someone of STO orientation is taken to negative space/time - what almost happened to Carla.

"Man, having proceeded from God is destined to return, and become one with Him again." (John van Ruysbroeck)

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - DungBeetle - 01-27-2018

Thanks for all of the replies. Makes sense. Smile

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Cyan - 01-27-2018

Nope, there isn't.

But it always feels like that while you're in there.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - AnthroHeart - 02-18-2018

Swedenborg talks about heaven and hell. Saying that some will be attracted to hell because of the bad smells that come from it. And that some just turn away from heaven and don't want angels or good people around them. He says that many won't know they're dead.

I don't believe in an eternal hell. I'll only visit the lower astral planes if I feel unworthy to go any higher.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - Cyan - 02-18-2018

That depends, does god breath?

Butt, on the other hand.

RE: So is there an eternal hell or not? - AnthroHeart - 02-18-2018

You can get Swedenborg's book Our Life after Death for free here:

https://swedenborg.com/product/life-death/

But draw your own conclusions, as he mentions heaven and hell, but I haven't seen it being eternal yet in the book.