Bring4th
Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Energy transfers - indigo and violet (/showthread.php?tid=15373)

Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Louisabell - 03-08-2018

Ra didn't give details as they saw it as an infringement:

Quote:As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

However I'd be very curious if other people are willing to share their experiences with attempting/attaining transfers at these energy centres. I couldn't find any past threads about this specific topic.

I've had a small handful of experiences with this and I wonder if other people have felt anything similar.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2018

As far as I know, indigo can shape reality. Make changes to energy patterns.
Violet is the total of a person's overall balance, so I don't think there are violet transfers.

When I do an indigo exchange with another being, it feels like a pressure in my forehead.

I haven't fully understood what they do, but I feel pushing and pulling from them.

I once got my mind messed up creating so many nested energy patterns and needed help to undo the puzzle. And I think that was indigo ray that helped do it.

Energy patterns can expand out of control. But expansion is part of the Universe, and one need not be afraid of expansion.

The indigo ray can tighten energy, like one's field. I've used it to bring in my field so it doesn't spread out so much.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Louisabell - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 09:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I once got my mind messed up creating so many nested energy patterns and needed help to undo the puzzle. And I think that was indigo ray that helped do it.

Thank you for sharing. So do you think that the indigo energy that you received in a transfer aided in unraveling this for you, or are you talking about the indigo ray in general?

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - AnthroHeart - 03-09-2018

I had actually created many "mini-octaves" that were simply containers for energy.
It took Ra who was guiding me to unravel them because as they expanded so did my mind.
I kept trying to put an "octave" around the pattern to keep it contained. But it still slowly expanded.

I think they used indigo ray, since I believe that is how they created the Great Pyramid.

I've been receiving heart and indigo transfers from a being named Sam lately.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Plenum - 03-11-2018

(03-08-2018, 07:47 PM)Louisabell Wrote: However I'd be very curious if other people are willing to share their experiences with attempting/attaining transfers at these energy centres. I couldn't find any past threads about this specific topic.

I've had a small handful of experiences with this and I wonder if other people have felt anything similar.

In my estimation of things, I think these kinds of 'transfers' are based on a common experience.

Ra also said that these higher level transfers will ONLY happen when both individuals are vibrating at that level, otherwise it's like part of a motor has been disabled.

And so talking about those things - outside of mutual experience - is kind of like trying to explain the Mystery to someone who has no basis in that Experience.

It's not even helpful at that point. Ie, it's not a matter of withholding or being secretive. Or trying to keep esoteric truth to a limited circle. It is just not part of someone else's reality, if they are not already vibrating at that level of awareness or comprehension of the greater cosmos.

I can sincerely say that I've experienced this kind of transfer with a single individual. Outside of a sexual context. All I can say is that there was a sense of timelessness which is unlike any other state I can compare it to. When I came back to my normal awareness, 1000 years could have passed in my body, and I would not have been surprised. It's like the dream state, but magnified at least 100 fold in its potential.

I experienced this Vibration on three occasions. I was fully conscious each time, and totally sober.

But yeah. It was what I needed at those times to continue my own journey and experience.

So those are just some outward parameters. It doesn't really speak to the experience itself.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Plenum - 03-11-2018

From session 26

The indigo-ray transfer is extremely rare among your people. This is the sacramental portion of the body complex whereby contact may be made through the violet ray with intelligent infinity. No blockages may occur at these latter two levels due to the fact that if both entities are not ready for this energy it is not visible and neither transfer nor blockage may take place. It is as though the distributor were removed from a powerful engine.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - anagogy - 03-11-2018

(03-08-2018, 07:47 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Ra didn't give details as they saw it as an infringement:

Quote:As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

However I'd be very curious if other people are willing to share their experiences with attempting/attaining transfers at these energy centres. I couldn't find any past threads about this specific topic.

I'll share some experiences I've had of this nature. Though this isn't an indigo transfer with another person. This is more just an example of an indigo experience.

This happened awhile ago.

[as an aside: I kind of loathe sharing personal experiences, which is why I rarely do, because I'm very introverted, and also I've had many people use them as weapons against me later on. Thus most of my posts are extremely impersonal. At the same time, I've always been most inspired by the people that do share personal experiences, so it is a double edged sword.]

I am mostly documenting this because my guides have nudging me to for ages, but I've resisted. Again, I like to write impersonally.

Awhile ago I was reaching some spiritual plateaus. I was feeling completely connected to the universe most of the time. I carried a feeling of bliss in the back of my consciousness with nearly everywhere I went. This had to do with spiritual meditative practices I had been engaging in for some time, some to do with diet, and just opening up a lot of doors, or gateways, of truth in how mind, body, and spirit interfaces with reality.

"Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator."

I started having some weird experiences where as I was returning to consciousness from sleep, I would become conscious of being in this state of ecstasy and slowly being poured back into the physical. It kind of seemed similar to Jim's prefrontal cortex experiences of brain orgasm in the transcripts of the Ra material. It seemed pretty cool. Then, and I should specify this was around the US time zone daylight savings time change, where the clocks were set back an hour (slightly before actually). I started having these experiences where I would come back from this sleep ecstasy and a current of energy would shoot up my body and bring me instantly from dead asleep to wide awake. The energy was STRONG. And it was so strong that it would make the blood rush to every single part of my body at once. My heart would POUND. I would go from dead asleep on my couch, to jumping up and standing up in the middle of my living room scared to death, adrenaline coursing through my body, because I thought something was wrong and I was about to die. There was always this feeling that something about to crack open in my head, and this was the END.

You may wonder why I didn't call 911. It's because I absolutely hate going to the hospital or even the doctor. I'd rather just die. I was misdiagnosed really badly several times in my youth, and I grew to really distrust the medical establishment. So for better or for worse, I was resigned to just "dying without a fuss". So yeah, i was like, maybe having a heart attack, but whatever man. I'll just tough it out...like a boss.

Another weird thing is it would always happen exactly at 3:33 in the morning. The reason I know that is because I always fall asleep on my couch (I have a king size bed, but I always sleep on the couch, because I like to watch a movie as I'm heading off to sleep. And so whenever I would wake up, the chromecast glowed with its ominous 3:33. It would happen a couple times a week. I started to grow very fearful of this time of night.

There was something archetypically relevant to that time of night, something astrological, and I wasn't sure what was happening. I looked up the meaning of 3:33 and came to understand it represented the integration of mind/body/spirit.

49.2 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim first. He says: “For the past nine years I have [had] what I call frontal lobes experiences in the pre-consciousness state of sleep just before I wake up in the morning. They are a combination of pleasure and pressure which begins in the frontal lobes and spreads in pulses through the whole brain and feels like an orgasm in my brain. I have had over 200 of these experiences and often they are accompanied by visions and voices which seldom make much sense to me. What is the source of these frontal lobes experiences?”

Ra: I am Ra. We scan the questioner and find some pertinent information already available which regards the physiological disposition of this particular part of the brain. The experiences described and experienced are those distillations which may be experienced after a concentration of effort upon the opening of the gateway, or indigo, mind complex so that experience of a sacramental, or violet, ray may occur. These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it. Thus the body complex orgasm and mind complex orgasm becoming integrated may then set forth the proper gateway for the spiritual complex integration and its use as a shuttle for the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator. Thus there is much to which the questioner may look forward."

One night it was particularly strong. I woke up from the dead of sleep, jumped up, scared the bejeesus out of the cat, felt the blood and energy rushing through my body, and again was beset by the strongest feeling yet that this was the END of ME (or at least as I knew me). It was truly terrifying. I wasn't ready to give up my ego. This time, though, I was beset by a series of visions, and for the life of me, I could not tell you what order they occurred in. It happened in an instant, and was not linear.

Vision 1: an Olympic swimmer swimming from one end of the pool to the other, and then when they got to the end, they sprung off the side and swam back the other way. Going back and forth until the race was over. The sense I got was that it represented how the kundalini cycles forward and backward up the energy centers red to violet and violet to red, and finally breaks free of that vibrational sub-octave or density once enough cycles have been performed (the swimmer is done with the race).

Vision 2: a bunch of monks or cloaked religious figures in some kind of temple, lighting torches about the temple, and saying something like, "We must sanctify the temple, and prepare it for the Holy of Holies." The understanding that was given to me was that it symbolized I needed to "purify my temple" to prepare it as a dwelling place of the creator. In other-words my body needed to become more initiated.

Vision 3: I also had this image of the death tarot card (transformation of the body) in the background. I sensed it had a dual meaning. It could literally mean the death of the body, but it could also mean the transformation of the body. The implication was that if I didn't purify my body (transform the body), this energy could actually kill my body. Ra warned of this. Feeling the way the blood pumped through my body, and the way my heart POUNDED, I'm not surprised. The chemical reflection of this energy is no joke. The body has to be purified. At least, if you want to continue in the physical. It is some stressful joo joo on the body. One could easily have a stroke, aneurysm, or heart attack if one wasn't in optimal health.

"As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

Vision 4: The last (though they happened at pretty much the same time) vision took some unpacking: I saw a clip from a TNG episode. No joke.

It was the episode where the Enterprise is stuck in some sort of time loop, and they keep blowing up and repeating the same series of events. The episode is ironically called, "cause and effect". The part in my vision was the part where Data looks over at commander Riker's uniform and sees the 3 metal dots indicating his rank, and chooses a different decision (Riker's suggestion) than the other times, allowing the enterprise to continue on their journey (and stop blowing up and reliving it all over it again).

This one took some unpacking. For a full description of the episode please read: Cause and Effect. I barely remembered the episode so I had to re watch it to fully understand the symbolism. To make a long story short, the episode is all about the number 3.

The message I got from the symbolism was that for my "vessel" to not be destroyed and continue on its journey, physically, I had to purify my temple (my body), to match the development of mind and spirit. If you go through the gateway while in the body, your body has to be ready for that energy. So I backed off of some spiritual practices I was doing to some extent in order to focus on improving my physical, purifying it different ways (diet/exercise/sleep/bringing unconscious portions of bodily functions into conscious awareness and other things that are hard to describe).

In the episode, Data represents the mind, Riker represents the spirit, and the ship and captain Picard represents the body. By going with Riker's intuition, rather than his own logical decision, destruction of the vessel was averted.

There is still a long way to go in that department. I'm conducting a lot of dietary experiments. But time constraints and life responsibilities make it difficult. It is a work in progress.

Addendum:

The phenomenon happened a couple more times, but eventually died down.

Well the last time it happened, I woke up and the ominous chromecast glowed 4:44. Weird I thought. I've learned this number predominantly means "All is well". A message from my guides that I understood the message they were sending me.

As if I needed further convincing, a couple days later at work, some people were talking about how one of their grand children was returning from Portugal. Another individual, who had spent some time in Portugal as part of a proselytizing mission for their church told them to say to them when they got off the plane: "Tudo está bem."

Looking up the phrase, I found that it means: "All is well" in Portuguese.

Indeed, friends. All is well.

"We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator"

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Diana - 03-11-2018

Really interesting experiences, Anagogy. Thank you for sharing that.

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Louisabell - 03-12-2018

(03-11-2018, 12:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: I'll share some experiences I've had of this nature. Though this isn't an indigo transfer with another person. This is more just an example of an indigo experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience in detail, it's very interesting. It appears you have made some really good progress in your spiritual life. Do you feel as though your body can withstand a lot more energy now after focusing on balancing it?

I too had issues with waking at around 3AM, but for me I experienced sleep paralysis where I had quite terrifying hallucinations of another entity being in the room with me, sometimes I would feel it touching me. A couple of times it felt like it was stabbing me. One time this happened I telepathically heard a woman's voice tell me to focus on my third eye. This was very helpful as I tended instead to focus on moving my limbs, and panicking when I couldn't. Thankfully this has now mostly stopped and I've concluded these were likely greetings of my shadow self.

Q’uo June 17, 2005 Wrote:The psychic greeting that is common among your people is the greeting of self to self. [It is the] greeting of the self by the projections of that self, seen in the mirror of the self’s thoughts or the thoughts or the actions of another self that resonate to you and call forth from you the necessity to look at and to experience to some degree that portion of yourself which this facet represents that has been evoked. The facets of the shadow self have not been developed by you. You have not yet appreciated the poignancy and the profundity of these energies. What lies behind the eyes and thoughts of one who wishes another harm? What lies behind the door of fear? What lies behind the capacity of an entity to fend for itself when it feels that its survival is threatened?

(03-11-2018, 12:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: Vision 4: The last (though they happened at pretty much the same time) vision took some unpacking: I saw a clip from a TNG episode. No joke.

It was the episode where the Enterprise is stuck in some sort of time loop, and they keep blowing up and repeating the same series of events. The episode is ironically called, "cause and effect". The part in my vision was the part where Data looks over at commander Riker's uniform and sees the 3 metal dots indicating his rank, and chooses a different decision (Riker's suggestion) than the other times, allowing the enterprise to continue on their journey (and stop blowing up and reliving it all over it again).

This one took some unpacking. For a full description of the episode please read: Cause and Effect. I barely remembered the episode so I had to re watch it to fully understand the symbolism. To make a long story short, the episode is all about the number 3.

The message I got from the symbolism was that for my "vessel" to not be destroyed and continue on its journey, physically, I had to purify my temple (my body), to match the development of mind and spirit. If you go through the gateway while in the body, your body has to be ready for that energy. So I backed off of some spiritual practices I was doing to some extent in order to focus on improving my physical, purifying it different ways (diet/exercise/sleep/bringing unconscious portions of bodily functions into conscious awareness and other things that are hard to describe).

In the episode, Data represents the mind, Riker represents the spirit, and the ship and captain Picard represents the body. By going with Riker's intuition, rather than his own logical decision, destruction of the vessel was averted.

I remember this episode, but this makes me want to watch it again. That is very cool, as well as your breakdown of its meaning, the symbolism was very pertinent to your situation.

(03-11-2018, 12:49 AM)anagogy Wrote: As if I needed further convincing, a couple days later at work, some people were talking about how one of their grand children was returning from Portugal. Another individual, who had spent some time in Portugal as part of a proselytizing mission for their church told them to say to them when they got off the plane: "Tudo está bem."

Looking up the phrase, I found that it means: "All is well" in Portuguese.

Thanks again, this is a nice synchronicity for me. My family background is Portuguese and I was looking for a reassuring message, as I am currently going through a bit of a depressive spell lately.  

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Louisabell - 03-12-2018

(03-11-2018, 12:22 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: In my estimation of things, I think these kinds of 'transfers' are based on a common experience.

Ra also said that these higher level transfers will ONLY happen when both individuals are vibrating at that level, otherwise it's like part of a motor has been disabled.

I think you can still have blue and indigo experiences if your partner is transferring green-ray energy:

\Ra Question 32.5 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra ...  It will be noted that once green-ray energy transfer has been achieved by two mind/body/spirits in mating, the further rays are available without both entities having the necessity to progress equally. Thus a blue-ray vibrating entity or indigo-ray vibrating entity whose other ray vibrations are clear may share that energy with the green-ray other-self, thus acting as catalyst for the continued learn/teaching of the other-self. Until an other-self reaches green ray, such energy transfers through the rays is not possible.

Quote:I can sincerely say that I've experienced this kind of transfer with a single individual. Outside of a sexual context. All I can say is that there was a sense of timelessness which is unlike any other state I can compare it to. When I came back to my normal awareness, 1000 years could have passed in my body, and I would not have been surprised. It's like the dream state, but magnified at least 100 fold in its potential.

I experienced this Vibration on three occasions. I was fully conscious each time, and totally sober.

But yeah. It was what I needed at those times to continue my own journey and experience.

So those are just some outward parameters. It doesn't really speak to the experience itself.

Thanks for sharing this very profound experience. I can understand how a connection of unity is not something that can be explained in words. I had a peak experience where it also felt as though time stopped. The interesting thing is that my partner said he felt the same thing as well afterwards.  

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Plenum - 03-12-2018

(03-12-2018, 04:00 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Thanks for sharing this very profound experience. I can understand how a connection of unity is not something that can be explained in words. I had a peak experience where it also felt as though time stopped. The interesting thing is that my partner said he felt the same thing as well afterwards.  

Thanks for sharing too Smile

It's definitely a profound gift to receive.

<namaste>

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - Minyatur - 03-12-2018

I've reached indigo ray transfer mostly with two members of this forum. One whom is my friend in real life and seeking partner we could say, we both reached many many levels of interacting with each other thinning our veils and the very peak we attained could be best termed as he had termed it, we exited this density while in here. The other person was one I sensed could see me beyond what I knew of myself and I went in a process of remembering myself by seeking to see this person back as they could see me. It made easier to make a connection with my inner self this way because in them I saw its reflection.

I guess I'd term my violet ray experiences as being one with Logos. On a side is your mind and on the other side is the Logoic mind and you are aware of them as both together, without the illusion of separation. I'm not sure how to describe it other than being the Logos aware in your awareness also, from that there can be many focuses.

In this density I guess strong experiences of these rays could be termed as a strong crystal clear absence of confusion in regard to what you focus upon, be it self, other-self, Creator or Creation. You are infinite intelligence and perception. It has all been there forever and you've always been a part of it and it, member?

RE: Energy transfers - indigo and violet - anagogy - 03-13-2018

(03-12-2018, 03:10 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Thank you for sharing your experience in detail, it's very interesting. It appears you have made some really good progress in your spiritual life. Do you feel as though your body can withstand a lot more energy now after focusing on balancing it?

A work in progress. Still have a long ways to go.  

(03-12-2018, 03:10 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Thanks again, this is a nice synchronicity for me. My family background is Portuguese and I was looking for a reassuring message, as I am currently going through a bit of a depressive spell lately.  

Sorry to hear you are going through a depressive spell, but awesome that that was a sync for you. That alone, made it worth posting it (I mean that, I'm glad you said that). It seems that green ray energies have been really ramping up lately, causing all of our hidden insecurities to come to the surface.