Bring4th
Ra appearance - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ra appearance (/showthread.php?tid=15431)

Ra appearance - boocha - 03-24-2018

I can not find this in any of the books, nor here on the forum.

Does Ra actually speak about their appearance? There is a drawing of them on Vashta webpage looking like a blue bird being (http://www.vashta.com/my-product/ra/). However I was not able to find anything about them looking like this anywhere else.

I have seen many of these bird like beings during my past life regressions. Therefore this is a greatly interesting topic for me and I would appreciate every information I can get on this. Thank you.

[Image: Ra.jpg?w=1200]

RE: Ra appearance - AnthroHeart - 03-24-2018

Ra is essentially light. With a golden hue that is alive.
I don't think they would appear that solid like 3D.
The Egyptians obviously knew that Ra was different than they and worshipped them as gods, which made Ra leave.

You might want to look into Blue Avians

There are lots of sites about them.

Not sure if they are of Ra or not. I don't know who they are.

RE: Ra appearance - Sprout - 03-24-2018

I don't think we can grasp a higher density's appearance. Other than what Gemini said, pure light.

Ra can send thoughtforms and look like anything. They don't actually have to visit.

RE: Ra appearance - Cannon - 03-24-2018

According to Corey Goode,  an alleged insider who has been in direct contact with a member of the Ra Complex, they are essentially as IndigoGeminiWolf described, but decide to appear (to him) as they looked during their fifth density. If they appear to you in dreams, they may choose anything at all, but will most likely choose to be pretty similar to what was originally posted, or as the same thing but white. They'll change depending on your own psyche, out of consideration of what particular responses you would receive from them, and what sort of impressions you'll receive. For example, they may decide to appear white in order to communicate that they are humble and wouldn't dare judge you in any way. They'll never intentionally frighten you. They're extremely compassionate.

Searching "Corey Goode Blue Avians" on Google Images will give you a bunch of paintings that Mr. Goode commissioned during his contact that he says accurately portray the entity which physically greets him. A website where he talks about his contact, and the messages he's told to give, is: spherebeingalliance.com

RE: Ra appearance - Sacred Fool - 03-25-2018

I'm not sure what it's important, but you can try this on for size...as it were.

the Ra dudes Wrote:6.4 Questioner: He’ll understand me. We’ll be very careful to totally inform Tom before he attends. Thank you very much.

It seems to me that it might be an appropriate time to include a little more historical background of yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples.
Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

No mention of an avian appearance.  But what do they know, eh?

RE: Ra appearance - DynamicBri - 03-26-2018

I can't imagine they have a distinct material form at late 6th density. They can take whatever form they please when they appear to us. They describe their 6th density form in the quote posted by peregrine. I suspect this would be the most comfortable/natural form for them if they were to each adopt a material form for whatever reason. In that quote, they imply they are no longer in 6th density. This must be an error in transmission right?

There is no connection between the Blue Avian form and what is in The Ra Material other than Ra did direct contact with Egypt and the modern depiction of Ra the diety is a blue-headed birdman. Corey Goode also mentions tall, golden, people as being part of the sphere being alliance but I did not make a connection between them and Ra. The Blue Avians are allegedly Ra for sure. Coorey Goode is making more and more references to the Ra Material and it is obvious now. I find Corey's story somewhat interesting but I only watch his series as if it were fiction/sci-fi/entertainment.

RE: Ra appearance - Verum Occultum - 04-02-2018

(03-26-2018, 09:00 PM)DynamicBri Wrote: In that quote, they imply they are no longer in 6th density. This must be an error in transmission right?

Quote:14.4 Questioner: I understand [from] previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. Then it was our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any particular times or points where the attempts were made to increase the development of this third density?

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time seven five oh oh oh [75,000]. This attempt seventy-five thousand [75,000] of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately five eight oh oh oh, fifty-eight thousand [58,000] of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex. The next attempt was long in coming and occurred approximately thirteen thousand [13,000] of your years ago when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working of which we have spoken previously. The next attempt was one one oh oh oh, eleven thousand [11,000], of your years ago. These are approximations as we are not totally able to process your space/time continuum measurement system. This was in what you call Egypt and of this we have also spoken. The same beings which came with us returned approximately three five oh oh [3,500] years later in order to attempt to aid the South American mind/body/spirit social complex once again. However, the pyramids of those so-called cities were not to be used in the appropriate fashion.

Therefore, this was not pursued further. There was a landing approximately three oh oh oh, three thousand [3,000], of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately two three oh oh [2,300] years ago, this in the area of Egypt. The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.

I'm positive they mean 5th subdensity of 3rd density.

RE: Ra appearance - Ghostdancer17 - 04-20-2018

(03-24-2018, 09:22 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ra is essentially light. With a golden hue that is alive.
The Egyptians obviously knew that Ra was different than they and worshipped them as gods, which made Ra leave.

Yes, I agree with IndigoGeminiWolf, that from the perspective of Third Density, Ra would have the appearance of a radiant Golden Sphere. But from the perspective of higher Densities, this appearance could be more a large tree-like Indigo Social Memory Complex.

RE: Ra appearance - Nau7ik - 04-21-2018

P
(04-20-2018, 08:41 PM)Ghostdancer17 Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 09:22 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ra is essentially light. With a golden hue that is alive.

Yes, I agree with IndigoGeminiWolf, that from the perspective of Third Density, Ra would have the appearance of a radiant Golden Sphere. But from the perspective of higher Densities, this appearance could be more a large tree-like Indigo Social Memory Complex.

Yes I agree, that would be more accurate.

There is misinformation oing around, spread by those with good intentions and also some with deceptive intentions. The Blue Avians are entirely a creation of Corey Goode. There is no basis for blue avians in UFOlogy. (See DarkJournalist on YT, he goes in depth.) The name of the entity Goode is allegedly in contact with calls itself something with “Ra” in the title. Goode is partnered with Wilcock, who reads and studies the LOO. Wilcock implies that this is Ra. I say it is not.

In the LOO, Ra specifically says that they do not make physical appearances. That is a wish they do not care to comply with. Don had asked Ra if they’d appear physically for them and he was refused. Does one honestly think that Ra is going to physically manifest and help the breakaway civilization? By definition, the breakaway civilization is service to self. They seek separation from Earth and the dominance and control of it. (Sounds like Orion...)
Why in the world would Ra be involved in militarization? Ra is going to massively abridge the free will of planet earth to save us from “bad guys” by working with a white-hat group (white-helmet***) ? That seems woefully mistaken to me. Ra had also said in the LOO that the planetary game is not central to the harvest; that it’s unimportant, trivial. Therefore, Ra is clearly not going to be involved in such childish games as STS humans are involved in.
I am not attacking anyone here specifically. I am simply expressing my personal opinion on these so-called blue avians, and the inconsistencies with the narrative against Ra’s own words. I think David Wilcock doesn’t understand the paramount importance of Free Will, because the entire blue-avian narrative is a massive infringement of
free will.

In my opinion, Ra would have a brilliant, radiant, golden appearance. They would be beings of great power and Light. Ra are adepts of the highest order: the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel. They have one last thing to finish before they turn their gaze to the Creator and away from the looking back. That one last thing is the correcting of the distortions that they feel responsible for that occurred during technology transfer in Egypt.

Above fourth density, one has the ability to change their appearance at will. In fourth density, the physical vehicle still resembles somewhat the second density base form. If Ra had appeared as entities with a Golden-luster to their skin (which is reflective of their nature) to the ancient Egyptians, then I think further physical manifestations would resemble that.

RE: Ra appearance - AnthroHeart - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 08:44 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: In my opinion, Ra would have a brilliant, radiant, golden appearance. They would be beings of great power and Light. Ra are adepts of the highest order: the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel. They have one last thing to finish before they turn their gaze to the Creator and away from the looking back. That one last thing is the correcting of the distortions that they feel responsible for that occurred during technology transfer in Egypt.

Thank you. I hadn't realized Ra was that far along. I knew they had achieved higher-self status, but I thought they still had millions of years to go before 7D.

Still, I am glad they are helping in the harvest.

RE: Ra appearance - Ghostdancer17 - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 10:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 08:44 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: In my opinion, Ra would have a brilliant, radiant, golden appearance. They would be beings of great power and Light. Ra are adepts of the highest order: the Higher Self, the Holy Guardian Angel. They have one last thing to finish before they turn their gaze to the Creator and away from the looking back. That one last thing is the correcting of the distortions that they feel responsible for that occurred during technology transfer in Egypt.

Thank you. I hadn't realized Ra was that far along. I knew they had achieved higher-self status, but I thought they still had millions of years to go before 7D.

Still, I am glad they are helping in the harvest.

Those of Ra is nearly the highest evolved Entity that one could channel. But IndigoGeminiWolf is correct that a mid-Sixth Density Social Memory Complex like Ra would still have millions of years to go before entering the portals of Seventh Density, our Creator. I believe Ra said the Cycles at his level are approximately 70 million years in our time measurements.

RE: Ra appearance - Infinite - 08-29-2018

Quote:Y: I have a follow-up to the previous question, please. Would you be able to give us a physical description of beings that were representative of Ra when they visited Earth, and interacted with human beings in the Egypt area, and maybe some other areas? What did they look like?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. When those of Ra felt the call to walk among the Egyptians 11,000 of your years ago, they felt it was necessary to attempt to match, as much as possible, the forms of the entities that they would be engaging with on a daily basis, for if they had come in their normal form at that time, it would simply have been perceived as light; for the seeker of truth, eventually, within the sixth density not only seeks the light successfully, but becomes that which it has sought. Thus, those of Ra formed their bodies to resemble those of the Egyptians. However, they were somewhat taller and had a more golden luster to the integument or skin of their bodies. Thus, both their bodies and their message seemed to provide a means by which the Egyptian cultures were unable to clearly perceive the message of the Law of One, and worshipped those of Ra instead of seeing them as their brothers and sisters. Thus, the stay with the Egyptians was somewhat short, shall we say.

Source: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017/2017_0520.aspx

RE: Ra appearance - AnthroHeart - 08-29-2018

Ra is incredible. They are like daddy Ra. There is so much I don't know.
I know they sacrificed a lot to help. They got a lot of distortions now to deal with.

RE: Ra appearance - hankster777 - 09-21-2018

Has anyone heard about Marina Jacobi? She channels Ra and The Council of 9.

RE: Ra appearance - zhaich - 09-23-2018

(09-21-2018, 12:59 PM)hankster777 Wrote: Has anyone heard about Marina Jacobi? She channels Ra and The Council of 9.

We have now, thank you. 

RE: Ra appearance - Zach - 01-04-2019

This quote seems to provide *lots* of context.
--

"90.12 ▶ Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved upon this planet and, if so, what was it?

Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools."

RE: Ra appearance - flofrog - 01-04-2019

Thank you Zach... Poor Darwin Wink

Edgar Cayce mentioned also that Earth was populated by entities coming from other planets, and not descending from the Apes.

RE: Ra appearance - Zach - 01-04-2019

^ somewhat along those lines, these entities are one example of "non-ape" visitors- who seem very interesting Smile
--

"8.15 ▶ Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hickson was taken [on board] this type of landing?

Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing."

"8.21 ▶ Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service."

"8.22 ▶ Questioner: What was the home or origin of the entities that took Charlie?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the Sirius galaxy."

----

"38.6 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

38.7 ▶ Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.

38.8 ▶ Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

This is interesting: 38.9 ▶ Questioner: I was also wondering then if, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand for vegetation, would not they have the advantage as they move into third density from second as to not carrying a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature? Is this true?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.

38.10 ▶ Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily the type that they extracted from Hickson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

38.11 ▶ Questioner: I believe this is an important point for us in understanding the balancing aspect of meditation since we have here its antithesis in another type of evolution. These entities moved, we are told by Charlie Hickson, without moving their legs. They… I am assuming they use a principle that is somewhat similar to the principle of movement of your crystal bells in moving their physical vehicles. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect.

38.12 ▶ Questioner: But I am just assuming that they… their method of movement is not a function of mechanical leverage such as ours, but a direct function of the mind somehow connected with the magnetic action of a planet. Is this right?

Ra: I am Ra. This is largely correct. It is an electromagnetic phenomenon which is controlled by thought impulses of a weak electrical nature."

[Image: latest?cb=20140929223718]

[Image: e468a0cbdb37bd3829fe618a52f15a9b.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Ra appearance - Moonfox - 01-08-2019

Hi Friend! I can help you. Ra addresses their appearance several times in the text.

They say that when they came here one time they came in a form as close to their approximation as they could come and walked here on earth with men, the Egyptians. They describe themselves as having a golden skin and being tall and lighter boned then what we are. Ra compares their appearance with the first humans and says it is "very different."

But can you see a 6th density being from your place here in the third dimension? Maybe? I don't know if we would recognize it.

Anyway, I'm sorry but can't remember the specfic passages.

ETA found this passage for you:

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.

Categories: Earth History: Ra’s Work on Earth, Ra: Ra’s Work on Earth

RE: Ra appearance - OpalE - 01-23-2019

Quote:Ra: . . . When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

Out of curiosity, did Ra ever describe their own 3rd density forms (on Venus, i'm assuming) along the evolutionary journey?

(searching both memory and the material, but haven't yet found such).

RE: Ra appearance - Nau7ik - 01-23-2019

(01-23-2019, 01:49 AM)OpalE Wrote:
Quote:Ra: . . . When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

Out of curiosity, did Ra ever describe their own 3rd density forms (on Venus, i'm assuming) along the evolutionary journey?

(searching both memory and the material, but haven't yet found such).

I don’t believe they did! I can’t find anything either. I’ve heard from Scott Mandelker that they had evolved from cats. That’s very interesting but I can’t find anything to support that assertion.

RE: Ra appearance - Infinite - 04-22-2019

Quote:8.20 Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.

Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.
(8.20)

RE: Ra appearance - David_1 - 04-22-2019

The question was asked, what did Ra look like?
   I copied the following from the transcript of the meditation of May 20, 2017.

Y: I have a follow-up question please. Would Q’uo speak on the history of the origin of Ra oversoul in a sense of where there is time/space throughout their journey, before they became six- density beings?
Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. You asked about those entities that are known to this group as those of Ra. These entities were able to find their beginnings upon the planet within this solar system which you know as Venus. This solar system is governed, shall we say, by a sub-Logos, a creative entity of love that you would see as your sun body. This sub-Logos has utilized the second density form that you would call the “ape body” to invest with consciousness of the self—that is, with self-awareness—so that all entities within this solar system that have been able to move from the second to the third density have utilized this body of the erect ape form that walks upon two legs, and has two hands, with the opposable thumb, which is the salient feature of this particular form of life; for the grasping thumb then, is able to cause the entity to use tools, and this use of tools further aids the entity in being able to speak the language, rather than intuit the concepts as in the telepathic type of contact. Thus, this allows such entities to move through the third density experience in a much more rapid progression, so that the means of discovering the other self nature of all entities surrounding such entities is enhanced. Thus, those of Ra, as with those of planet Earth, the planet previously known as Maldek, the planet Saturn, and the planet of Mars, have all hosted third-density beings which have been able to utilize the veil of forgetting that exists between the conscious and subconscious mind to enhance the spiritual seeking.
Thus, those of Ra were able to find a graduation after the first 25,000 year cycle of a portion of the total population upon the planet Venus, a greater portion graduating in the second cycle of 25,000 years, and after the third cycle of 25,000 years, the social memory complex of those known as Ra to this group, was then formed from six-and-one-half million souls. These entities then proceeded to move through the fourth and fifth densities within the planetary influence of Venus. The sixth-density experience of these entities has been both upon the planet Venus, and within the confines of what you would see as your Sun body.

RE: Ra appearance - kristina - 05-01-2019

RE: Ra appearance - kristina - 05-01-2019

(05-01-2019, 08:34 AM)kristina Wrote:

Note: "physical body complex"
When they were in 6th density. They "contained light"

RE: Ra appearance - Infinite - 09-26-2020

(01-23-2019, 01:49 AM)OpalE Wrote:

That was the description of their appearance in 3D of Venus. It's very likely that there was a transmission error and where Ra said "sixth dimension" meant "third dimension". Soon after they say "In this form we decided to come among your peoples". That is, they used the same shape in Egypt as they did in the third density of Venus.

RE: Ra appearance - Raukura Waihaha - 10-05-2020

Ra were the White race. We landed, created a f*** load of problems with elitism by accident and then Died.
We are the Da'at. The place we reach after our life review...pure light or wisdom.
Our appearance was different because we were WHITE.
The bloodline of our more warlike aspects, became the foundations of the race of Atlantis. Yahweh was very much in cahoots, as it were.
The first King was Cain...the name King is derived from the name Cain.
Cain was the first Atlantean KING!
The Pharaohs were WHITE ARYANS!
80 percent of the UK share King Tuts DNA because Scotia, who was Akhenaten's DAUGHTER, left when he was ousted and went to found SCOTLAND.
Akhenaten was Moses.
Ra were the builder race and the ones who left the super earth, on the moon. This is the white horse, from revelation. The red horse, is the Martian migration and the black horse, the beginnings of the System.
The pale horse is the beginnings of the Anunnaki or Elite Giants.

Some of the fallen reptilian beings ascended and became the blue avians.
Some are Dragons and snakes, who rule as the same Aryan Bloodline.
Ra takes on whichever form we have accumulated through the same process as the Wandering aspect of our being. Most here assume that we, the channeled, 6D aspect of Ra, are the only form we take. We are able to take whichever form an individual feels most comfortable with as we are light. This means we are an aspect of the totality of light...however...are we not wandering among you?
Consider this well...